SRP: Aecros Hydris

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

theblackcateyes

Re: SRP: Aecros Hydris

Post by theblackcateyes »

-AGGGGHHHH!!!- Roxanna yelled so strong that maybe the others in the meeting point could heard her. The knife was taken from her brutally from her hands. She jumped frightered and ran on a random direction ... before colliding with a body that she immediately recognized.

-GAL!-Yell hugging him super scared
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Roxanna, are you alright?" Galadan asked after they collided "I heard you screaming and saw you fighting with that... thing." He returned the hug "It's gone now, calm down. Are you hurt?Can you tell me what happened?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:"Roxanna, are you alright?" Galadan asked after they collided "I heard you screaming and saw you fighting with that... thing." He returned the hug "It's gone now, calm down. Are you hurt?Can you tell me what happened?"
-Som... someone.. something! tried to kill me- Said hugging him strongly shaking. -I will stay with you now- Said taking the breah again
The Moon Howler

"Don't worry, Roxanna!" said Galadan as he hugged her and kissed her forehead "It's gone now. Maybe the light of my flashlight scared him." He looked around "I think we should go now, Whadd'ya say?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Thank you!" Said to the people who was leaving. Axel shook Scott's paw. "Nice to meet you!" Then, he heard the yell of Roxanna, instantly turning his head and ears to the zone. "Huh?! Perfect, if the reason of that yell is because there are hostile creatures... Then we will need to talk about night watch..." Thought Axel. "Hmmm... I think I'll explore a bit. I won't loose you from my sight, so no need to worry." Told to Scott.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Good to meet you too." Scott sat back, staring into the fire... then jumped about a foot in the air when he heard the scream. "Right, right," he said to Axel. His heart was still pounding, but he did his best to look calm. "Just... be careful."
theblackcateyes

-Wait.. the knife...oh forget it, you are right- Roxanna hugged the Gal`s hip with one hand and with the other was moving the plants away as they were walking
The Moon Howler

"Wanna go back to the camp or you still wanna search for food, Roxanna?" Galadan asked, embracing her shoulders with one hand, while lightening the way with the flashlight in the other hand.

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:"Wanna go back to the camp or you still wanna search for food, Roxanna?" Galadan asked, embracing her shoulders with one hand, while lightening the way with the flashlight in the other hand.
-Let´s...lets go back Said as was walking a little tired.
-I wanna sleep, and by the way don't be shy you can call me Ann or Rox, like you want it- Said giving him a kiss in the cheek.
The Moon Howler

Galadan blushed slightly from the kiss "Okay then, Rox, let's return to the camp. To be honest, I had enough excitement for today as well."

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan blushed slightly from the kiss "Okay then, Rox, let's return to the camp. To be honest, I had enough excitement for today as well."
-Me too- Said as they were walking the way to the camp. The sounds of the woods that night were not so different that in earth.

Are we going to survive and escape, right?- Said hugging him tightly.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

"As long as we stand together, we will!" said Galadan as they were walking towards the camp.

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid took a quick look back into the woods before turning back and heading back toward the campsite with the rest.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

Look!... the camp Said pointing the camp which one was ahead.
When they reached the fireplace, she fell on the cushion and crossed her arms trying to feel warm.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid took a quick look back into the woods before turning back and heading back toward the campsite with the rest.
  • Luck: [(13+2)+(7+1)]/2 -1 = 11; Per: [(13-1)+(18+1)]/2 -1 =14; Str: [(11+3)+(16+1)]/2 -1 =14
  • Deep in the forest, the two found a small muddy puddle with very unfamiliar sprouts popping out of the surface. Pulling on the stalk made the corms pop out of the water and with the ease of the task they quickly harvested the plants. Despite having a number of them, the plants themselves were small and most probably it was not enough to satiate their little group.
  • (( Those plants are known as Water Chestnuts ))
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Ok, they went to... there. So I'll go to the other side. Don't worry, I just want to see a bit further. Actually, you will see me." Said to Scott. Then he went to H-29. "I just want to see how is the zone where we are going to stay..." Then he explored a bit the zone to see what he could find.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Ok, they went to... there. So I'll go to the other side. Don't worry, I just want to see a bit further. Actually, you will see me." Said to Scott. Then he went to H-29. "I just want to see how is the zone where we are going to stay..." Then he explored a bit the zone to see what he could find.
  • Per: 19+1; Luck: 14; Int: 20+3
  • From the light that the firefly supplied him with, Axel noticed a thick growth of vines hanging from the nearby trees. Growing on the vines were clusters of unidentified pink berries and judging from the vigorous animal who had been eating the fruit before it noticed Axel and escaped, the fruit doesn't seem to be harmful.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid walked deeper into the forest, shining the flashlight around. He motioned for Drake to come along. He turned around toward the cat. "I don't think we have been intruduzed, My name'z Torrid."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel was astonished. "This... is... perfect! The animal could eat those berries without any problem, so that means that it is easy to catch and not dangerous!" Axel instantly tried to carry all the berries he could before returning to the base again. "This is really good for us! As soon as I come back I'll tell the success to the rest" Thought with a big smile while returning to the base (I-29).
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

theblackcateyes wrote:Look!... the camp Said pointing the camp which one was ahead.
When they reached the fireplace, she fell on the cushion and crossed her arms trying to feel warm.
Galadan looked into his backpack, he saw earlier that he had some extra clothes, but on closer inspection, he realized it's a working suit, similar to his own back at the depot "Hmm, It ain't much, but have it for tonight." He gave Roxanna his spare suit "It'll give you some additional warmth for tonight."

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:
theblackcateyes wrote:Look!... the camp Said pointing the camp which one was ahead.
Galadan looked into his backpack, he saw earlier that he had some extra clothes, but on closer inspection, he realized it's a working suit, similar to his own back at the depot "Hmm, It ain't much, but have it for tonight." He gave Roxanna his spare suit "It'll give you some additional warmth for tonight."
The bunnie saw the gentlemen gesture and just made a warm smile.No thanks, I will be alright you don´t have to worry. Then she opened her backpack and gave one "Military rations" to Gal.Take this I´m not hungry, just wanna close my eyes..Maybe you will like it, i think that you ate this before, right? Said giggling
The Moon Howler

"Oh, I ate these stuff alright." Galadan smiled "It doesn't taste that bad as the rumors say, but keep it - no point of wasting precious rations if the rest of the groups have found any food." He returned the rations to Rox "Keep them for now. And you better get some sleep - you had a lot adventures for today."

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-Can I...- The the bunnie leaned her head on the Gal's legs who was seated next to her. -...do this?- Said looking his eyes a moment and then closing her eyes, falling sleep.
The Moon Howler

Galadan nodded "Sure thing. Sweet dreams!" Galadan whispered and put the work suit as a blanket over Rox.

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan nodded "Sure thing. Sweet dreams!" Galadan whispered and put the work suit as a blanket over Rox.
Sweet dreams She whispered taking te Gal's left leg as a pillow and before she knew it Zzzzzzzzz..
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid walked deeper into the forest, shining the flashlight around. He motioned for Drake to come along. He turned around toward the cat. "I don't think we have been intruduzed, My name'z Torrid."
  • Area Entry Event; Luck: [(4+3)+(12+1)]/2 = 10, Per: 7-1 (Torrid), 12+1 (Drake)
  • As Torrid introduced himself, Drake could sense that they were being watched.
Mystic Wolf wrote:Axel was astonished. "This... is... perfect! The animal could eat those berries without any problem, so that means that it is easy to catch and not dangerous!" Axel instantly tried to carry all the berries he could before returning to the base again. "This is really good for us! As soon as I come back I'll tell the success to the rest" Thought with a big smile while returning to the base (I-29).
  • Notification
  • He returned to the camp with 20 of the pink berries, each the size of a ping pong ball.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:Torrid walked deeper into the forest, shining the flashlight around. He motioned for Drake to come along. He turned around toward the cat. "I don't think we have been intruduzed, My name'z Torrid."
((OOC: Sorry for my absence.))

"Torrid, huh? That's a cool name if I heard one. I'm Drake- Hold that thought. It feels like we're being watched." Drake's ears twitched and he scanned around some more as he scanned the area once more, calling out. "Hey! If anybody's there, show yourself! We won't bite! Well, maybe Torrid might."
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:"Torrid, huh? That's a cool name if I heard one. I'm Drake- Hold that thought. It feels like we're being watched." Drake's ears twitched and he scanned around some more as he scanned the area once more, calling out. "Hey! If anybody's there, show yourself! We won't bite! Well, maybe Torrid might."
  • Luck: 9+1, Per: 11+1
  • Momentarily in the distance, Drake's companion shone on something in the treetops that sparkled in the light, but a second glance offered nothing to be seen.
(( Posting rates are usually low in the weekends. I was working earlier too anyways so I *might* be a bit relieved I am not swamped with tasks when I checked in here. ))
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I saw something over there in the trees--I'll go check it out." He rushed over to about where he saw the sparkling and shook one of the trees before proceeding to climb it. If he found anything from shaking the tree, he would look at it and then put it away.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid nodded and walked over to the tree, shining the flashlight up into the tree drake was climbing, giving him light.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:"I saw something over there in the trees--I'll go check it out." He rushed over to about where he saw the sparkling and shook one of the trees before proceeding to climb it. If he found anything from shaking the tree, he would look at it and then put it away.
  • Zander wrote:Torrid nodded and walked over to the tree, shining the flashlight up into the tree drake was climbing, giving him light.
  • Str: 4+1; Agi: 20+1; Per: 17+1;
  • Drake failed to notice anything fall off from the tree so he skillfully climbed up the tree without even disturbing the leaves of the neighboring tree. On the branch where the sparkle came from was a small reptilian scale. It glimmered in Torrid's light, but not as radiant as the one Drake saw earlier.
Zander wrote:Torrid nodded and walked over to the tree, shining the flashlight up into the tree drake was climbing, giving him light.
  • Luck: 6+3; Per: 18-1; Agi: 13 vs. 15
  • "Deh Neh!", a small spear shot out of the bushes towards Torrid's flashlight and it would have knocked it off his hands if Torrid had not noticed the movement in the bushes behind him beforehand. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to catch a glimpse of his attacker as it quickly ran away to the North before he was even able to identify what it was save for the scaly tail which had a coat of the same scales he saw earlier in camp.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel arrived to the base, with a big smile. "Hey guys! I have food!" Then he figured that it would be more comfortable to place them in a bowl or something like that. "Can you guys help me with this? A bowl or something?" Then he started searching it.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:Axel arrived to the base, with a big smile. "Hey guys! I have food!" Then he figured that it would be more comfortable to place them in a bowl or something like that. "Can you guys help me with this? A bowl or something?" Then he started searching it.
  • Per: 13+1, Int: 8+3
  • Looking around, Axel noticed that some of the debris from the plane seems like they could be used for a rough platform to put things on, it would at least keep whatever he wanted off the ground. There was also the long leaves of the trees around them, with something to tie them together, it looks like it could make a reasonably strong basket. There was also a peculiar half coconut shell lying on the floor, but it doesn't appear to be able to hold all the berries he had.
The Moon Howler

Mystic Wolf wrote:Axel arrived to the base, with a big smile. "Hey guys! I have food!" Then he figured that it would be more comfortable to place them in a bowl or something like that. "Can you guys help me with this? A bowl or something?" Then he started searching it.
Galadan hissed at the loud greeting from the dog "Be quiet!" he pointed at Roxanna "She's sleeping!" He quickly calmed himself. "Sorry about that! It's just I am worried about her." he glanced down at Roxanna "She was attacked by 'something' in the jungle." He then noticed the fruits "Oh, and you brought food - great!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Hey, there's a scale up here. That's what was shin- what the heck!? Are you alright, Torrid?" Drake asked, swiftly dropping down from the tree and examining the spear that had been chucked at the dog.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid quickly grabbed out his machete, and took a fighting pose toward the bushes. "show your faze zyou немного раздражает урод ("annoyin little freak")"

He turned to drake really quickly before looking back. "just fine"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:"Hey, there's a scale up here. That's what was shin- what the heck!? Are you alright, Torrid?" Drake asked, swiftly dropping down from the tree and examining the spear that had been chucked at the dog.
  • Int: 7+1
  • It was crude, but it was a spear in its own right with it's pointed head and 4-foot (1.2 meter) long body. It also appears to be made out of metal.
Zander wrote:Torrid quickly grabbed out his machete, and took a fighting pose toward the bushes. "show your faze zyou немного раздражает урод ("annoyin little freak")"

He turned to drake really quickly before looking back. "just fine"
  • Torrid's provocation was met with silence.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake decided that then would be a good time to prepare himself for a possible fight and held up the throwing spear, ready for whatever might happen. "What I would give for daytime right about now..."
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Galadan hissed at the loud greeting from the dog "Be quiet!" he pointed at Roxanna "She's sleeping!" He quickly calmed himself. "Sorry about that! It's just I am worried about her." he glanced down at Roxanna "She was attacked by 'something' in the jungle." He then noticed the fruits "Oh, and you brought food - great!"
Scott dropped another log on the fire. "Well, at least we've got something to eat now," he called back to Axel with a grin, being careful to lower his voice. Sleep seemed like a good idea at this point. He fell silent for a few moments, before finally looking back up from the fire and at the others. "So, ah... have either of you thought about where we are?"
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel diposited all of the berries he could on the coconut shelter, but he still had some in his hands. "Ehm... we urgently need a basket... those leaves could be helpful... but well... we have to climb... Eh... I absolutely don't know where we are. I'm sorry. And I forgot to introduce myself to you two. My name is Axel Canes, I'm a college student of chemistry. What about you?"

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image