HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:The Titan Boa slithered down right in front of Balkan. "I am here, young mammal. How can I be of help? I take it the ceremony was good?"
Balkan was about to jump backwards at the sudden appearance of the boa, but he forces to stay in place, calm and even to give the snake a small bow "Greetings, Bigdy! Ah'm glad ta see ya!" Balkan sighed out of relief "The ceremony was great, but Ah didn't saw ya there. Ah was worried 'bout ya and came looking for ye. But why didn't ya come to da ceremony?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian froze when he felt the paw on his shoulder, and that familiar tone of voice. He laughed nervously as he turned around to face the chieftain. "Was an accident, I swear..." He paused, and looked up at the tree. Symbolic? How? "I only climbed the tree, because I couldn't see over everyone... how does this please the spirit?" He didn't fully understand the whole spiritual thing, but he did love Bigby as though he were an uncle. He never much paid attention when the talk of spirits and such came up. He found it boring, and being no shaman, he couldn't speak to the spirits, so he assumed they ignored him just the same as he did them. "Is it a special tree?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Amelia chuckled, shaking her head. "Nevermind, cub. Your honesty does you honor enough. Now, come. There's plenty of food to go to celebrate.
---
Again Bigby let out that indignated hiss. "The mammalian Randy was too scared of *me* to have me around, so I had to miss everything."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Again Bigby let out that indignated hiss. "The mammalian Randy was too scared of *me* to have me around, so I had to miss everything."
Balkan shivered by the hiss "Don't judge 'im too hard, Bigby! He's only just arrived here an' even more recent' accepted among us. Remember what Ah told ya 'bout my humans' stories for the outside world - many people an' 'pets' fear snakes, so it might be some sort of instinct they and Randy have." he smiled "Ah bet he be coming very soon ta apologize and if not, Ah will carry 'im to ya, Ah promise." he finished with a grin
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:
The Game wrote:"I don't 'member you havin' a say in the matter," Andy said causally, as he started gaining on Colin again.
Colin looked back again and burst out laughing. "Ah, c'mon! Tha's jus nah fair!" Then, he tripped on an inconveniently placed rock and landed face-first in the sand.
Andy jumped over Colin to avoid tripping as well, before digging his heels in the sand and skidding to a stop. He bent over to help Colin up, offering him a paw. "Tha sand compliment yer bows," he stated, trying to keep a straight face.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Salina accompanied him toward the gates. "I knew you were a brave mate. come, and...please don't feel forced to speak our dialect. I like your natural slang, it makes you so...exotic..."she pronounced the last word with her most seductive tone. She added 'The Look', for a good measure.
A couple of males hooted in approval.
Randy grinned naughtily and licked her cheek. ''And so is yours, m'lady.'' Randy whispered in the same seductive tone. He looked at the other males who hooted with a raised eyebrow, then nodded and gave a long passionate kiss to Salina.

''Okay...'' he said, pulling back and facing at Salina again. He placed a paw on her stomach and looked at her in deep reverence of what was to be done. ''For us and for the pups, I will now ask Bigby for his blessing. Do take me to him please...'' Randy said, now trembling abit but didn't show.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel came to Colin and Andy and stopped, not wanting an unfair advantage. He sniggered. "Ja, zey compliment ze bows... very vell. Are... you okay?" he got out between snickers.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

thrasherblades wrote: Randy grinned naughtily and licked her cheek. ''And so is yours, m'lady.'' Randy whispered in the same seductive tone. He looked at the other males who hooted with a raised eyebrow, then nodded and gave a long passionate kiss to Salina.

''Okay...'' he said, pulling back and facing at Salina again. He placed a paw on her stomach and looked at her in deep reverence of what was to be done. ''For us and for the pups, I will now ask Bigby for his blessing. Do take me to him please...'' Randy said, now trembling abit but didn't show.
Il-Korhaz overheard what Randy said after the kiss, and as eager as as a young kit, he simply walked up to the white Spitz and said, "Can I accompany ya t'meet 'im as well?"

Then, suddenly realizing that he had somewhat intruded in the intimate conversation between the newlyweds, and with the surprised looks from the rest of the villagers, he stepped back and grew red in the cheeks again. "Err... I'mma sorry 'bout just crashin' in like that. What I meant t'say is that maybe ya woul' like someone to be your entourage to de shrine?" he continued sheepishly, looking up at Salina and Randy in alternation, only noticing now that he was trembling slightly.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Alright!- Said Heart taking the phone and searching a song thet could fit with this magical place.No, no, no,no...yes! Said pointing Pure imagination with her finger on the Donau's phone
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina gently tugged Randy. The poor lad was almost rooting himself to the ground, again. "C'mon, dear. Ya'll see: ol' B wouldn't harm a soul. He feed off of our paws, you know. And yes, Il-Korhaz, you may come as well. The more the merrier... Also, my dear husband will feel comforted in numbers."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Il-Korhaz beamed back at the bride, regaining his composure after the embarrassing entrance. "Thank you for de honour, Salina, I'll do ma best to be a good company in your journey," he said, trying to speak in proper English to show his seriousness in the matter, though his tongue slipped a bit, and bowed in respect to the the two of them. "Before it's too late, congratulations for the joyous celebration!"

He then approached Randy, who was still shaking, and bowed again before extending his right paw to him. "I apologize for no' introducing maself earlier. My name is Il-Korhaz a'Myadron, and I'll be accompanying you an' your wife t'meet Bigby," he proceeded, this time with a relaxed tone and a gentle smile, to help get the nervous groom at ease.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Aaron was impatient to listen how was Heart singing. "Well, now you have the music, would you delight us with your voice, please?" Asked he with a little reverence. "I can't wait to listen to your music!" Said excited. "The first time I work as a guide... I think I'll like this" Thought with a smile.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian still didn't really understand, but he was wagging his tail none the less. He followed the Chieftain to the celebration, but didn't stick with her long as he saw someone struggling to carry a large pot and ran over to help them carry it. Setting it down where they asked him too, he smiled and asked if there was anything else they needed help with. Not having anything else to do, he decided to go see what he could find to eat, and who he could party with.

Where'd his father go? He wanted to see how his dad liked to party.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"My, my, you look like you're looking for someone," Ulysses chuckled, coming from behind the cub. Then he grabbed Guan and put him sitting over his shoulders. "Looks like that certain lady is unavailable at the moment, sooo...wanna share a meal with your ol' dog?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Salina gently tugged Randy. The poor lad was almost rooting himself to the ground, again. "C'mon, dear. Ya'll see: ol' B wouldn't harm a soul. He feed off of our paws, you know. And yes, Il-Korhaz, you may come as well. The more the merrier... Also, my dear husband will feel comforted in numbers."
Randy's shaking lessened as he felt his wife's paw pulling him towards the gates of Bigby's home, in that big dark tree he resided in. That gave him something more to worry about, but he let the cold hand of reality get the better of him. Bigby isn't scary, he's just a really really big...snake.

Randy sucked it up and used a paw to brush over thick fur on his head. He had to do it and he must..
kurowolfe wrote:Il-Korhaz beamed back at the bride, regaining his composure after the embarrassing entrance. "Thank you for de honour, Salina, I'll do ma best to be a good company in your journey," he said, trying to speak in proper English to show his seriousness in the matter, though his tongue slipped a bit, and bowed in respect to the the two of them. "Before it's too late, congratulations for the joyous celebration!"

He then approached Randy, who was still shaking, and bowed again before extending his right paw to him. "I apologize for no' introducing maself earlier. My name is Il-Korhaz a'Myadron, and I'll be accompanying you an' your wife t'meet Bigby," he proceeded, this time with a relaxed tone and a gentle smile, to help get the nervous groom at ease.
Right before he and Salina were about to head over to the Titan Boa's residence, a brown rabbit who went up to him introduced himself as Il-Korhaz a'Myadron to Randy. He managed to smile weakly and bowed to him, looking back up again and facing him. ''I'm...I'm Randy...Randy O'Salisgrave. It will be great if you can come accompany me to receive blessings from the great snake himself. Thank you so much!'' Randy said, feeling more relieved now. Maybe he wasn't afraid of snakes that much at all. He just needed his wife and other villagers to help him get accustomed to Big Ol' Bigby.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"There's n'need for thanks, Randy, you're one of us now, an' it's a giv'n dat we shoul' help each other when in need," answered Il-Korhaz, happy to see that the male has started to be more at ease. He was glad that he had offered to tag along with the two, as it seemed that all Randy needed to overcome his fears of meeting ol' Bigby were more company, and his wife, Salina.

Il-Korhaz re-positioned himself so that he was standing a bit in front of the couple, and asked back, "So, can we git start'd on our way now? I'll stay im'front to be on de lookout fo' any obst'cles or dangers along de way."

theblackcateyes

-Alright then...- Heart went right to the center and vocalized a little bit. She had to think about the song that was about to sing... a diferent style that she was used to sing. She gathered her hands on her belly and looked to the sky...after that she began to sing. Pure imagination the perfect song for the perfect place. As she was singing she realized something...she didn't want left this place, her new home.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina led Randy to the snake's favorite spot, finding him already on the ground, in the company of "Balkan, bless your life!" She then bowed to the serpent. "Revered one... Now, mah mate here wishese to apologize wid ya for his manners. Also, he'd really like t'win his fears of da slitherin' ones. Ah hope ye can be of help." While talking, she had let go of Randy, then approached the humongous creature until she could caress his snout. "Pretty please, Bigby?" She added, wagging.
In answer, the creature let out a strange sound through its nostrils, like a steam valve venting. Then Bigby said, "I donnn't know, female. This insult will cossst you an extra goat, you know."
Salina feigned a protest. "Wid ya, it always comes down to food, ya!" The Lycaon threw up her arms, "Okkay, okkay, ah'll ask motha. Now, will ya help?"
Bigby nodded. He threw a side glance to Randy. "Gladly, my child. Gradual or cold tukey, as humans say?"
"Gradual, please," this time it was her to look at Bigby as if *she* could kick him back up to his tree. "I'd like him t' live a *long* life, ya know!"
Bigby made a raspberry with his forked tongue. "Spoilsport!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy listened as Bigby mentioned that he would require a goat in exchange for being appeased. He took a mental note on catching a goat later, and then stopped hiding behind his wife and Korhaz and approached the Titan Boa, which he still couldn't believe he was doing.

His first steps were filled with trembles, and it was something which still stuck despite his resolve to have a normal conversation with Bigby, but he shook his head and straightened up again. This time, he walked normally towards him and faced him about a few metres from his slit eyes. The fear still gripped him within, but his determined spirit pushed that mindset away. He faced up to Bigby bravely, and gingerly bowed to the serpent.

''Reverend One Bigby....first of all...well...I want to apologize for being afraid of you, and not being present for the engagement ceremony with Salina. I know you're pretty upset, and I am really sorry.'' Randy said.

''And if I may so humbly request, Salina will be expecting our very first pups soon, and it is any father's wish to see them strong and well, so I would like to receive your blessings unto us and our pups. I promise to do whatever you want Bigby...'' Randy said, looking back at Salina after his last words.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You don't have to *do* anything for me, Randy o'Salisgave," Bigby said, putting his snout inches from the dog's. "And if you really care for your offspring, then it is important you two hurry to the priests' village. You must confer with the spirits of the ancients, be bestowed with their blessing, if you want a chance for your future." The words were spoken in a chillingly calm tone, but the dead-seriousness was all there. "I was supposed to be there to bless your union in their name, now you'll have to do at the very presence of my peers." This time, Bigby did showed a tongue-flickering smile. "Too bad."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''I...see..'' Randy replied solemnly, looking back at Salina with a confused look. Bigby's task seemed taxing for acquiring a blessing, but he had to do it.

He bowed again to Bigby in utter respect and looked at him again. ''Thank you, Reverend One, I shall make my way to the priests' village now.'' he said, walking back to his mate and Korhaz.

''Looks like the blessings won't come that easily. Salina, do you know the way to where them priests reside?'' Randy asked, holding his wife's paw.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina's expression wasn't one of mirth or mock.
In fact, she looked as much seriously at the snake during his talk.
Then, at Randy's questions, she answered, "Tonight we shall leave, my love. We shall walk until we reach the sacred temple, deep in the heart of the forest. We'll walk for a day, without stopping, without sleeping. And then you'll be in for a real test, when we will have to enter the sacred nest to confer with the spirits. Your fears will be used as weapons against you, and against your pups. Do not take this lightly."
Then, to Bigby, "Why should the spirits be concerned with this pregnancy? Surely Gian..."
It was just a reflection of the sun through the leaves, but it did make it look as if Bigby's eyes were shining with their own light. "Ask *them*, child, not me. I'm just an old guardian hungry for another goat. If you please..."
Salina let out an exasperated sigh. "okkay, okkay! One juicy goat comin' at table one! An' ye, Randy, come wid me, or ya'll see how he feeds, and ah don't want mah mate to puke at our ceremonial banquet!" She tugged Randy with her by his arm, as usually as if he was weightless.
The Moon Howler

Balkan nodded to Salina and stepped back from the Boa with a small bow, leaving Randy and Salina to speak their minds. He just stood there, watching silently as he listened to the conversation between the snake and the Spitz.
He then said "Don't like ta interrupt, but mind if Ah bring da goat?"

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Aaron enjoyed the song. "She is really good!" Thought with a smile. He closed his eyes to hear the song better, feeling the power of her music. He was impressed because of her voice.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan nodded to Salina and stepped back from the Boa with a small bow, leaving Randy and Salina to speak their minds. He just stood there, watching silently as he listened to the conversation between the snake and the Spitz.
He then said "Don't like ta interrupt, but mind if Ah bring da goat?"
"Why, dat woul'be really charmin' of ya, lad." Salina wagged. "We'll be saving a hefty ration o' food for ya, in return."
The Moon Howler

"It's a deal then!" Balkan answered with a smile then he turned to the Titan Boa "Great Bigby, Ah beg yer pardon, Ah'll be returnin' shortly with the goat." Varg said with a bow and left, waving at the rest.

My RP Characters
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

valerio wrote:"My, my, you look like you're looking for someone," Ulysses chuckled, coming from behind the cub. Then he grabbed Guan and put him sitting over his shoulders. "Looks like that certain lady is unavailable at the moment, sooo...wanna share a meal with your ol' dog?"
Gian would of jumped in surprise if he'd not been picked up. He laughed lightly and grabbed his fathers ears before placing his paw ontop of his head. "Naw... jus' lookin' for somethin' ta' eat... what ya' want ta' eat?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Gian would of jumped in surprise if he'd not been picked up. He laughed lightly and grabbed his fathers ears before placing his paw ontop of his head. "Naw... jus' lookin' for somethin' ta' eat... what ya' want ta' eat?"
In answer, Ulysses' stomach growled loudly. "Young man, I never forgot how good one can eat on this island." He approached the large ring formed by a line of table joined to each ther. In the middle of the ring, on a bonfire, stew and steaks both of fish and meat, were being cooked. The cooks filled the plates and put them on the tables, only to be picked moments later by the hungry guests.
Also, on the tables there was a selection of salads mixed with some thick, greenish sauces, fruit salads smelling like cinammon, homemade pastries...and pizzas?
"Now, that's a novelty," the black labrador said, picking up a disk. Margherita with sausage meat. And there was a wide selection of them all the genuine thing, not a homemade imitation...
"A homage from Mr. Spencers," said Amelia. "His Italian cook worked overnight to have them ready. A marvelous food indeed, don't you find?"
Ulysses nodded while eating a large slice. Wheat didn't grow on Meriweather Island, so everything made with it, simply, didn't exist.
Ulysses saw there was also Neapolitan bread, and bowls filled with spaghetti. Spencers' gift were simple, true, but really appreciated. Ulysses thought he knew the objects of the next trades between the resort and the villages...
---
theblackcateyes wrote:-Alright then...- Heart went right to the center and vocalized a little bit. She had to think about the song that was about to sing... a diferent style that she was used to sing. She gathered her hands on her belly and looked to the sky...after that she began to sing. Pure imagination the perfect song for the perfect place. As she was singing she realized something...she didn't want left this place, her new home.
Donau was tempted to tell her, 'I know that look, lady'. Despite her clash with the dolphins, Heart's soul belonged to the Island now. He hoped there would be another marriage to celebrate soon...
theblackcateyes

When the last notes were finishing, Heart put her right hand on her chest and finished the song with a Mi note. Then she opened her eyes and looked to Mystic and Donau. It wasn't so bad, right?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau applauded. "Bravissima, mia cara! Now we *must* organize a nice concert. We'll sell out in no time!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Salina's expression wasn't one of mirth or mock.
Then, at Randy's questions, she answered, "Tonight we shall leave, my love. We shall walk until we reach the sacred temple, deep in the heart of the forest. We'll walk for a day, without stopping, without sleeping. And then you'll be in for a real test, when we will have to enter the sacred nest to confer with the spirits. Your fears will be used as weapons against you, and against your pups. Do not take this lightly."
Then, to Bigby, "Why should the spirits be concerned with this pregnancy? Surely Gian..."
It was just a reflection of the sun through the leaves, but it did make it look as if Bigby's eyes were shining with their own light. "Ask *them*, child, not me. I'm just an old guardian hungry for another goat. If you please..."
Salina let out an exasperated sigh. "okkay, okkay! One juicy goat comin' at table one! An' ye, Randy, come wid me, or ya'll see how he feeds, and ah don't want mah mate to puke at our ceremonial banquet!" She tugged Randy with her by his arm, as usually as if he was weightless.
Randy was already deep in thought when Salina abruptly ended it all by tugging Randy again to her side. He still had the idea of catching a goat for Bigby deeply etched as a top priority, but he then begun reflecting on what Salina had solemnly said a moment ago. The sacred nest. It sounded dangerous and once again his fur stood on end.

''For you Salina, I will be brave...'' Randy said out of the silence as they walked back to the gates which led to the village. He stopped Salina for a bit and had her face him. He used a paw and stroked her stomach and looked up at her. ''Well....I guess we better equip ourselves before heading out don't you think? At least some water, if we are not stopping for food or whatsoever right?'' Randy said, taking her paw and leading her back to the village.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:Salina's expression wasn't one of mirth or mock.
Il-Korhaz, who had been standing aside while the couple conversed with Titan Boa, grew serious as well after listening to both Bigby's and Salina's revelations. He himself had never traversed to the sacred temple, for it was too far for him to go unnoticed from the village, but he has always heard that the journey is not an easy one. For the first time that day, he was caught in a dilemma; on one hand, he has this desire to assist both of them in the journey, on the other, the other rabbits back in the village might grew suspicious of him due to his absence and risked getting his secrets revealed.

He grasped the wolf tooth on his chest tightly, as if to draw strength and inspiration from it. As he saw the dog with the bandanna leave to get the goat, he came to a decision and nodded to himself. Following Salina and Randy as they were leaving for the celebrations, he said, "Say, Salina, Randy, I kno' I migh' be a ... 'third whiel' ... as de tourists call'd it, bu' can I continue t'be a companion in your travel to de sacred temple? I migh' not be as stron' as de Salisgraves' warriors, bu' I can fight an' help defend both of'ya if there's any harm in de way."

thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

kurowolfe wrote:
Il-Korhaz, who had been standing aside while the couple conversed with Titan Boa, grew serious as well after listening to both Bigby's and Salina's revelations. He himself had never traversed to the sacred temple, for it was too far for him to go unnoticed from the village, but he has always heard that the journey is not an easy one. For the first time that day, he was caught in a dilemma; on one hand, he has this desire to assist both of them in the journey, on the other, the other rabbits back in the village might grew suspicious of him due to his absence and risked getting his secrets revealed.

He grasped the wolf tooth on his chest tightly, as if to draw strength and inspiration from it. As he saw the dog with the bandanna leave to get the goat, he came to a decision and nodded to himself. Following Salina and Randy as they were leaving for the celebrations, he said, "Say, Salina, Randy, I kno' I migh' be a ... 'third whiel' ... as de tourists call'd it, bu' can I continue t'be a companion in your travel to de sacred temple? I migh' not be as stron' as de Salisgraves' warriors, bu' I can fight an' help defend both of'ya if there's any harm in de way."
Randy's eyes widened as he listened to the rabbit's words. For a moment he was about to ask Salina for a weapon like a blade or a spear of some sort, but when he offered to be a bodyguard as they made their way to the temple, Randy decided that it was definetly a better option and it was better to be safe than sorry.

''And hey, I want to protect my wife myself too Korhaz!'' Randy quipped, holding Salina close to his side and nuzzling her chest with a smile. ''I see you've got a blade on ya. Happen to have anymore of those I can wield?''
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Il-Korhaz showed his toothy grin yet again after seeing how Randy had acted all protective on Salina. "Don'cha worry mate, I don' plan t'run de show by myself, ya know? But as they say, safety is foun' in numbers. Sorry ta disappoin' ya though, I 'av only one of these wit' me," he said, touching the dagger in his belt bag. "I found this along with de rest some'here in de jungle some time ago. You'll nid t'get one from de village."

Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

[quote=""Heart""]When the last notes were finishing, Heart put her right hand on her chest and finished the song with a Mi note. Then she opened her eyes and looked to Mystic and Donau. It wasn't so bad, right?[/quote]
Aaron was still astonished. "Seriously, you have a really beautiful voice... Woah..."
Donau wrote:Donau applauded. "Bravissima, mia cara! Now we *must* organize a nice concert. We'll sell out in no time!"
Aaron instantly joined the applause and agreed. "Yes, and if you do it, reserve a ticket for me, please. I can't miss your concert!"

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

kurowolfe wrote:Il-Korhaz showed his toothy grin yet again after seeing how Randy had acted all protective on Salina. "Don'cha worry mate, I don' plan t'run de show by myself, ya know? But as they say, safety is foun' in numbers. Sorry ta disappoin' ya though, I 'av only one of these wit' me," he said, touching the dagger in his belt bag. "I found this along with de rest some'here in de jungle some time ago. You'll nid t'get one from de village."
''Ah I see..'' Randy said as he scratched the back of his head while looking in the direction of the village. The celebrations of their marriage was still going on and everyone was eating and drinking merrily like there wasn't a tomorrow.

''Heh...talk about a happy ending...'' Randy said, gripping Salina's hand and taking her towards the village. He traveled down the route which led to their hut and looked around. ''Alright, so....any of the folks here have a spear I can borrow?'' Randy asked Salina and Korhaz both.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina had accepted being led to their hut for...well, another reason. At Randy's question, she facepawlmed. "Dear, please. We'll think about the trip later! Now let's just go enjoy ourselves. Hop hop!" and again it was her to drag him toward the festivities' centre, as the smell of food along the way became overpowering.
The Moon Howler

About half kilometer away from the village, Balkan found a herd of goats. Five minutes of tracking them silently were enough for him to find the right goat for Bigby. He lured them to run and parted the targeted goat away from the herd. He stalked the poor animal until it was tired, which was quicker than Balkan expected. He approached the exhausted goat "One hit..." he mumbled and drew his knife. The scared creature tried to run away, but his exhaustion didn't allow it to go far. The goat went under a big curved tree. Balkan knew that would be his chance. He quietly and carefully sneaked to the tree and climbed it. He crawled to the location above the goat and jumped over it... One sting hit with the handle in the head and the goat fell down. "One hit and still living... barely!" Balkan said satisfied and grabbed the goat.
----
After a while Balkan arrived to the place where he left Bigby, carrying the goat on his back. He put it down and called the Titan Boa.
"Bigby! Come over 'ere! Ah brought da goat ya wanted - big an' juicy!"

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

thrasherblades wrote: ''Ah I see..'' Randy said as he scratched the back of his head while looking in the direction of the village. The celebrations of their marriage was still going on and everyone was eating and drinking merrily like there wasn't a tomorrow.

''Heh...talk about a happy ending...'' Randy said, gripping Salina's hand and taking her towards the village. He traveled down the route which led to their hut and looked around. ''Alright, so....any of the folks here have a spear I can borrow?'' Randy asked Salina and Korhaz both.
valerio wrote:Salina had accepted being led to their hut for...well, another reason. At Randy's question, she facepawlmed. "Dear, please. We'll think about the trip later! Now let's just go enjoy ourselves. Hop hop!" and again it was her to drag him toward the festivities' centre, as the smell of food along the way became overpowering.
Il-Korhaz was just about to answer Randy's question, when Salina interjected and pulled her husband to the festive centre. The eagerness in Salina's voice and the look on Randy's face as they left made him chuckle somehow. "But of course, this party IS in their honour, so they need to be there and enjoy themselves," he mused. "Besides, it's been a while since I've been to a feast as big as this, and I wouldn't want to miss the chance."

Allowing the couple to be with themselves at the time, Il-Korhaz then walked slowly to the plaza, with the delicious smell of food guiding him there.

theblackcateyes

-Oh thanks for all, thanks to both of you!!- Said hugging the animals. -You know Donau? I came here confused and heartbreaked, i was just a dead weight wherever I went... but know... I'm happy- Said smiling. -Thanks for all, because now i know it...this is my home...I'm ready to live every day on heaven, i'm ready to move here- Said nodding with her head. Then she gave a little kiss on the cheek to Donau and when she turned around... she kissed Mystic in the lips softly.