Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by valerio »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"He said he needed to pass down the skill and that I had a trait he hadn't seen in a long time" Jack thought for a moment

"He had all nine and his fur was a beautiful golden, so clean and smooth" Locke smiled "A kind of clean mine will never be" he sighed and attempted to smooth out the fur around his hips
Hubert almost didn't pay attention to Jack's words -he remotely asked himself why a demon slayer should pass his skills to a pet dog, but all his attention was for Locke. "A Kyubi no Kitsune. Very impressive, young Locke. What to you is a brush is a Celestial Sphere, the recipient of a Kitsune's power. Only few mortals have been granted such a gift. With that object that for you is a brush, you can bend the reality itself... Now I understand why the Trickster has come to this place. At first I had thought it was one of his chaotic choices, but now it has a sense, yes..." Hubert rubbed his two chins toughtfully.
"I am afraid you are in grave danger, Locke. The Trickster will do his best to get his hands on that object. And I also see why your brother is here: fate brought you together in this time of need."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Well he is my little brother you know... and if this Trickster hurts Locke he will have heck to pay" Jack growled

"He'll have to wrench it from my cold lifeless
hands" Locke humphed "Mr.Kitsune gave me this and it won't be taken without a fight"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
valerio

Post by valerio »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Well he is my little brother you know... and if this Trickster hurts Locke he will have heck to pay" Jack growled

"He'll have to wrench it from my cold lifeless
hands" Locke humphed "Mr.Kitsune gave me this and it won't be taken without a fight"
Hubert shook his head. "He cannot win it by force, not even if he forced you into giving the Celestial Sphere. The Kitsune gave it to you and you only. Jack, try to touch the brush."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Jack did as he was told and tryed to grab the brush but something made his hand burn "Ah!" he yelped in a mix of pain and surprise "W-what was that?" he bit where the burn was and let the blood wash over it which made the burn dissapear

"Are yov ok Jack?" Locke asked him being worried by his loud yelp
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert seemed satisfied by that event. "As I thought, the Kitsune, in its wisdom, has cast a protection over the Sphere. No one but you, Locke, can use it or even touch it.
"This means that the Trickster can do two things: force you to use it, by threats upon others. Or convince you to use it by deceit and lies. He will try to seduce you into doing his bidding, so be careful. His words are honey, but they are poison. Weigh them carefully and remember what the Kitsune said to you: use wisely this unique gift.
"There is a third option, though: he could possess you. If he does, he shall be free to use the Celestial Sphere by using your body as a marionette. Be very, very careful. I shall teach you the basics of using that gift if you agree to it."

Then head #1 said, "Jack, I still need to know why, of all pet dogs you were chosen for such a delicate task. The Blood Circle will not bestow by chance such a burden on someone's shoulder."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Look he said something about my bloodline taught me a couple tricks and left I don't know anything else" Jack shrugged

"I will be on my guard..." Locke nodded "And I will keep it safe"
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I will take your words at face value, Jack...for now," said head #1.
Head #2 said, "Focus your will, Locke. Imagine that brush small enough to be fit as tag of your collar."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale pounded his fist into the ground out of hatred and regret, tears streaming down his face, but stopped by his clenched teeth brutally showing out of pure revulsion.
He took a gulp, his eyes closed, on paws and knees sprawled on the hard black floor.
"they're dead.."

---—---—---—---—

A little distance from the small group, a small cloud of red dust began to form. It grew larger and more pronounced by the second, and in a moments notice it condensed into a figure, a rather large figure which was blocked out mostly by the cloud of red dust which was quickly dissipating, a pair of red eyes opened, which let out a noticeable glow which pierced through the smoke.
The figure stepped forward, revealing a wolf, but no quotidian wolf, out stepped a vicious looking beast of a wolf. His claws were up to an inch long, sharpened to seem more like knives then claws. On the back of his head were two horns, also sharpened to a point. Both eyes were glowing as bright as lightbulbs, tinted a very harsh red which appeared to look through you. His fur was a sleek jet black, his teeth breaking the smoothness of the fur in a large grin, which looked like it could cut through bone.
His voice seemed angelic, yet demonic at the same time, low and booming as he spoke.
"why hello there, Locke, jack, I'm pleased to make your... aquaintence"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Jack bit his finger and reformed his blade "Locke!"

"Got it!" Locke jumped back a bit ,landing in front of Gene and held the brush like a staff
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Dale pounded his fist into the ground out of hatred and regret, tears streaming down his face, but stopped by his clenched teeth brutally showing out of pure revulsion.
He took a gulp, his eyes closed, on paws and knees sprawled on the hard black floor.
"they're dead.."

---—---—---—---—

A little distance from the small group, a small cloud of red dust began to form. It grew larger and more pronounced by the second, and in a moments notice it condensed into a figure, a rather large figure which was blocked out mostly by the cloud of red dust which was quickly dissipating, a pair of red eyes opened, which let out a noticeable glow which pierced through the smoke.
The figure stepped forward, revealing a wolf, but no quotidian wolf, out stepped a vicious looking beast of a wolf. His claws were up to an inch long, sharpened to seem more like knives then claws. On the back of his head were two horns, also sharpened to a point. Both eyes were glowing as bright as lightbulbs, tinted a very harsh red which appeared to look through you. His fur was a sleek jet black, his teeth breaking the smoothness of the fur in a large grin, which looked like it could cut through bone.
His voice seemed angelic, yet demonic at the same time, low and booming as he spoke.
"why hello there, Locke, jack, I'm pleased to make your... aquaintence"
"I am sorry for your loss, Dale, believe me... But now, please, I really must ask you to focus on the matters at hand: The Trickster has personally made his appearance to the true target of his quest.
"He did not bring you here out of a whimsy scheme: you were, to him, just a mean to reach for a far greater prize. So, please, now more than ever I need you to help us all. But if you do not feel ready, I shall respect your wish, with no regret from my part."

---
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Jack bit his finger and reformed his blade "Locke!"
"Got it!" Locke jumped back a bit ,landing in front of Gene and held the brush like a staff
From his position, Hubert could only watch. He could not involve Parker again, at this stage: the mortal was too inexpert to sustain a series of clashes, he needed more training. He wouldn't even call out to Dark Janus again: his bond with Jasper didn't need another strain.
So, for now, it was up to these two canines.
Hubert could only watch...and talk. "Hello again, my dear enemy."
---
At the park, something stirred in Janus' mind. A sudden, powerful headache made him growl and place a paw to his head. It was as if something wanted to break free from his skull!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper smiled as they walked down the path at the park, his nose being assaulted by assortments of smells from flowers, tree's and little pools of water. His ears perked and turning to listen to each sound being made by the birds, and distance noises he was picking up. He'd down right forgotten he was carrying Darren on his shoulder when Janus halted slightly in his steps beside him and growled. Jasper spun on spot, possibly fast enough to toss Darren off his shoulder if he wasn't holding on. He looked at Janus, responding to the growl first by glancing around for enemies, or trouble. When he saw none, he watched Janus' paw and stepped closer to him, placing a paw over his. "What's wrong big guy?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus shook his head. he ruffled jasper's head fur "Ah, nothing love. I guess It's the novelty of having my real first date." he inhaled deeply at crisp fresh air. "I never spent my day time outside home. It's...refreshing, you know?" He hugged tight Jasper and kissed his neck. "Lucky I am."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I am sorry for your loss, Dale, believe me... But now, please, I really must ask you to focus on the matters at hand: The Trickster has personally made his appearance to the true target of his quest.
"He did not bring you here out of a whimsy scheme: you were, to him, just a mean to reach for a far greater prize. So, please, now more than ever I need you to help us all. But if you do not feel ready, I shall respect your wish, with no regret from my part."
Dale looked up. "'Sorry for your loss'? "Sorry for your loss?" Do you have any freaking idea what this is to me?" He stood up, shaking. "To what if he gets what he wants, what is it to me? how the heck am i attached to everything he does- Despite being completely separated from him?" it's like you personally want to drag me into this, to what? save me? Save me from what? if you want me to be safe- leave me in here my whole life then, It sure as heck seems safe enough in here! Now theres a promise you can actually keep"

((well me-ow o_o))

-----------------------

"Oh, don't look at me like that, mortals. I can't hurt you. Unfortunately... You see, i didn't come all this way just to let a..." he looked Locke up and down judgingly. "-failed artist get in my way.."
He chuckled deep in his throat.
"I'm not the typical kind of spirit that deals with things up-front and in the way... I prefer to do it... Under the table.. As you mortals say.."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Dale looked up. "'Sorry for your loss'? "Sorry for your loss?" Do you have any freaking idea what this is to me?" He stood up, shaking. "To what if he gets what he wants, what is it to me? how the heck am i attached to everything he does- Despite being completely separated from him?" it's like you personally want to drag me into this, to what? save me? Save me from what? if you want me to be safe- leave me in here my whole life then, It sure as heck seems safe enough in here! Now theres a promise you can actually keep"

((well me-ow o_o))
"I shall obey your desire, then." Hubert bowed to the cat. "But if you think I am being cynical, I assure you it is none of the such from my part, Dale. After all, I *am* dead. I lost everything I held dear as a mortal because of betrayal. It took 200 years for another mortal to gain my trust, and turn me from the path of hatred and corruption.
"But even after accepting my responsibility as spirit guardian, I could not bring myself to grow particularly attached to mortas, for their limited life spans would make their passing a constant, renewing pain. I rejoice in watching and sharing the feelings of a good-hearted community, but there must be few room in my essence for attachments, or I will corrupt myself for wanting a life I cannot have anymore. That is why I understand your loss, and I would like you to return to a mortal life, rather than choosing the path of resentment."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper gave a skeptical look to Janus before smiling and chuckling lightly as he was kissed on the neck. It tickled a little. "Afraid not, hun... I spend most of my time outside." He lifted his arms up and flexed them, making a 'I'm a tough guy' kind of expression. "You don't get arms like these from sitting inside! Less you're a pure bred wolf like your self.." He winked at Janus.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Jasper gave a skeptical look to Janus before smiling and chuckling lightly as he was kissed on the neck. It tickled a little. "Afraid not, hun... I spend most of my time outside." He lifted his arms up and flexed them, making a 'I'm a tough guy' kind of expression. "You don't get arms like these from sitting inside! Less you're a pure bred wolf like your self.." He winked at Janus.
Janus laughed out. "Dear, I got these..." he flexed his own biceps, "After moving Mom's stuff and doing all my chores. She always said, 'Janus, dear, if you're going to sit on your lazy tail all the time, you're seriously mistaken.'.. So, what does one do 'outside'?" the Czech Wolf scratched his head. "I mean, when not rescuing other people."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale sighed. "it's- it's just that there's almost nothing to go back to.. Besides kaylee, who I'm guessing is worried sick about me, well, that's what I wish to be true, anyway."
He stood up, looking away. "and besides, what good could I do to help stop this anyway?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Good idea! Let's go!" Addison held on around her 'pony's' neck.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Dale sighed. "it's- it's just that there's almost nothing to go back to.. Besides kaylee, who I'm guessing is worried sick about me, well, that's what I wish to be true, anyway."
He stood up, looking away. "and besides, what good could I do to help stop this anyway?"
"You have a whole new life to go back to. Cherish the good memories you had of your old life, but do not close yourself from the future. Kaylee shall be your first step toward healing, and your friends will help you." Hubert stroked Dales back.
"As for the rest, please forget the words of this old spirit. Now you need to rest, to come to terms, and it will not be a fast process. If you feel like helping me, just please tell me about your past, whenevere you're ready. I ask no more of you...And I think I can keep my vow not to disclose anything to the others."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:"Good idea! Let's go!" Addison held on around her 'pony's' neck.
This is gonna look really weird... Ah, who cares? Parker thought to himself as he started out of the room.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Dim... Dimi? ... Diiimmmaaa? Come on, ya mutt, wake up!" Eliot started to poke his dog in the belly "Ugh... ok, ok! I am awake now, what do you want? Jesus..." Eliot got off the chair and answered the dog's question "I'm a little bit hungry and I'll search for a snack machine, you want something?" The dog facepalmed "Ugh...you woke me up just to...... no, I don't want anything. Just go." Eliot shrugged and walked away "Suit yourself."
Couple of seconds later of walking around the clinic's/hospital's hallways, Eliot found a snack machine and, rapidly, inserted a couple of coins and selected a chocolate bar. *Pat*The delicious snack leaned on the glass without falling off Son of a... charming young woman Eliot leaned his head on the vending machine, closing his eyes, and he heard the snack fall off to the "collecting area". Eliot's hopes were back. Eliot grabbed his snack and change from the machine and walked away from it. As he walked into another hallway, Eliot spotted a little group of pets, one of them was a dalmatian with a neighborhood watch vest. He remembered that his family didn't get signed up for something about the neighborhood. Eliot approached to the group and asked the dalmatian with the vest "Hey, good afternoon, you are from the neighborhood watch program, right? Well, uh, I believe that my family has to sign some kind of agreement or program, so, can you tell me, where do we have to sign up?"
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke growled but held back the tounge lashing he was about to give "What do you want?" he said already knowing the answer
Pet Friendly:
Zander

Post by Zander »

The wolf smiled, looking down at locke. "Oh- dont play stupid. you know exactly what i'm here for."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

"Uh huh..." Jasper smiled and nudged Janus' waist with his own as he stepped past him. His nose follow the smell of damp flowers. "Well, that all depends on the area. We could run around, or lay in the grass... go for a swim if there's a fountain, even." He spun in place a bit away's from Janus and tilted his head to the side. "How about we do some exploring? I've not been to the park before."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"great idea!" janus started sniffing at the air, hoping to get to some interesting...scent?
He knitted his brow and wrinkled his nose at the distinct smell of...wolf.
But this was nothing like the scent of the pack he had fought against, what, a day ago? Seemed a lifetime already. It didn't belong to Achillea as well, since she smelled like seawater and woods. No, this scent was laced with dirt and garbage. As if a pack of strays had recently rummaged among the bins. Right after the storm, or during it, maybe?
But, just like he had decided to ignore the voice of his other self, he could ignore this fading track. This was his first day with his beloved male, his first day living outside his place. he was determined not to let any problem to push him into a corner and trembling!
"See that?" he asked Jasper, pointing to a tree. Then he walked toward it. "Come. I'll show you a thing..."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

"A thing?" I hope he's not going to show me how to mark territory... Jasper laughed softly at his thought, and followed Janus towards the tree. It didn't look special in anyway, but maybe Janus noticed something he couldn't see? He started scanning the flora for some hint of abnormalities. He couldn't see any. Maybe it was a scent thing? He couldn't smell anything either..
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus chuckled as he saw the sweet creature sniffing curiosly around. "You know?" he said, while kneeling in front of the majestic elm, "I wish you had brought your guitar. Some music would have helped me..." his eyes lost in concentration, he started carving delicately in the bark with a claw, just like he used to do when he was working in the studio...
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper blinked, and smiled as Janus started to work. His tail wagged gently behind him. "We're not too far, I'm sure I could go get it..." He tilted his head to the side and tried to figure out what the outcome of the claw marks would be. He was surprised that the bark wasn't chipping, or peeling in an odd way. Janus must have had some practice.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Heh, call me corny, but right now *you* are my best inspiration." And it was true, he wouldn't have done this in a public place, before. But he could express safely his feelings, now. He was home, in a place he was getting fond of, together with his mate. He *had* to let the world know he was happy, no longer shy, no longer afraid. People who took their relationship for granted missed such a beautiful thing...
Bit by bit, his work took shape: a very smooth carving of two stylized wolf heads resting against each other against a radiant disc. Under the figures, the letter 'J' was imposed over the infinity symbol.
Janus looked at his handiwork with pride, wagging. "So? your opinion?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Dim... Dimi? ... Diiimmmaaa? Come on, ya mutt, wake up!" Eliot started to poke his dog in the belly "Ugh... ok, ok! I am awake now, what do you want? Jesus..." Eliot got off the chair and answered the dog's question "I'm a little bit hungry and I'll search for a snack machine, you want something?" The dog facepalmed "Ugh...you woke me up just to...... no, I don't want anything. Just go." Eliot shrugged and walked away "Suit yourself."
Couple of seconds later of walking around the clinic's/hospital's hallways, Eliot found a snack machine and, rapidly, inserted a couple of coins and selected a chocolate bar. *Pat*The delicious snack leaned on the glass without falling off "Son of a... charming young woman" Eliot leaned his head on the vending machine, defeated. He took a few steps back and kicked the machine with anger. The snack didn't move. "Oh, COME ON! What's wrong with-" "Hey kid, don't do that! Those things are expensive." A staff member of a clinic interrupted Eliot "Expensive?! I payed one dollar for that treat and I am not leaving without it!" replied Eliot and kicked the machine, with that same anger, still with the treat stuck "Look, if you kick the dispenser one more time I'll will have to ask-" The staff member got interrupted by Eliot, who kicked the machine again "Ok punk, if you do that again I will-" once again, he got interrupted by the teen, who kicked the machine again, but this time, the treat finally dropped "Bullseye!" Eliot picked up the treat "Now it's time for a... oh sh-" The kid turned around and found a guard, a big one. The guard grabbed Eliot by the neck and dragged him to the entrance "Woah dude, hey, hey, HEY! that hurts, man! Ack!" Seconds later, they were passing by Dimitri, who was sitting on a seat next to the entrance. Oh no, we just moved in... Dimitri thought. The guard opened the clinic's doors and pushed Eliot out of the property. The guard turned around and said to Dimitri "What are you looking at, 'Redski'?!" the guard walked away. Dimitri whispered some curses at the clinic's authority and helped his owner outside the place. He was eating his chocolate and said with a smile "I got kicked, but it was worth it!". Dimitri facepawlmed and said to the human "Ugh, lets go home, the visit will wait... idiot".
Dimitri and Eliot walked back to the neighborhood.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper watched, his tail still moving. At the back of his mind, someone from the distance might think the two of them were torturing a cat for fun or something the way they were huddled close to this tree. The piece of art was amazingly detailed for a carving into a tree. He smiled softly and laughed a little. "Well, that depends... is it supposed to be us? If so..." He reached out and touched one of them. "Ya' missed the scar on my eye." He leaned over and kissed Janus' cheek, smiling.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Right you are." Delicatey, he passed his claw so to apply a thin line over his mate's face. "Here, done. I tend to forget these medals become you."
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"So, they kicked us out from the clinic/hospital because you kicked the candy machine or however that thing is called?" Dimitri asked Eliot while walking back to the neighborhood "Correction, I got kicked out... Jesus, that guard almost snaps my neck in two! But meh, it was worth it!"The human said, with a laugh of victory. After a while, Eliot finished his German chocolate and saved the wrapper of it in his pocket, and said to his dog "Er Dimitri, remind me to get something that covers my face every time we go inside the clinic, ok?". With a sigh, Dimitri replied "Yeah... {A paper bag will do.}".
Minutes later, the arrived to the neighborhood.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

(Ok, I think this will be like the 3rd time I revive this thread. If is not the third time, well... it is the last time I do it. I hope this time all of this lasts. There's something you want to say? just hit me up at the OCC thread, yes? Lastly, this post is about my characters ending their day, because there will be a time skip. If the time skip doesn't happen, I'll just delete/edit this post. Double post for revival.)

Our "heroes" finally reached the neighborhood, tired... "Ugh, I need energy..." Eliot said, he looked very tired. "Same here... Want some root beer? I'll pay" offered Dimitri to his "father". Eliot, who looked very motivated by that offer that he couldn't refuse by his pet, replied to the dog, with an English accent "My good sir, that is a splendid idea. We shall go to the nearest place that sells that wonderful, refreshing drink... Lets go!".
The dog and the human walked to the nearest place that sells their favorite drink. After that, they went home because Eliot's mother called him. They were leaving the neighborhood because of business issues.
When both came home, they saw lots of boxes. Both of them were sad. Hours later, a truck came and moving workers started helping with the boxes and placing them on the truck.
Before leaving the neighborhood, Dimitri stuck a note on the door of Darren's house.
After that, Dimitri and his family was never seen again in that neighborhood.

(OOC: There you go. I'll move Dimitri to Richardson Valley. That's everything and it was good while it lasted. BYE! :D)
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper laughed softly, and placed his paw over top of the image, using the tree for support as he leaned forwards and planted a kiss on Janus. He held it for a moment, and pulled away with a smile. His head tilted to the side and he moved his paw. "Thanks, Janus... I love it." He spoke softly s he offered his mate a paw to hold so they could walk off and be together on this nice day.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I was thinking...I mean, do you think your Dad will bring us both out to hunt? So far, only my other self enjoyed outdoors activities, and i wouldn't mind that. also, we get to eat the prey." He licked his chops, but he also threw jasper another kind of hungry gaze...
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper placed his his paw on his chin in a thoughtful manor, his eye's looking at the sky. "I'm not sure, dad doesn't hunt much anymore... plus, we'd need to find where to get the license for what we want to hunt here in Seabreeze." His paws lowered, and he looked at Janus, blushing a little when he saw the look on his face. He smiled and laughed a little. "Well, sorta... Dad usually hunts small game, nothing big enough to fill that belly of yours!" He chuckled and poked Janus' flat stomach, feeling the sculpted muscle underneath. He had to admit, he was very tempted to tickle his mate again, he loved hearing him laugh.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus' hair stood on end as he perceived Jazz's intentions "You won't dare..."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper looked up at Janus as his fur fluffed out, and his paw moved away for a moment. He grinned suddenly, and lunged forwards, his arms wrapping around his mates waist as he tackled him to the ground. Jasper's paws moved quickly to work their way to the sweet spot on Janus' back. However, he had to wrestle with his mate to make sure he wasn't thrown off or had the pinned position reversed on him. "I dare!" He shouted, his paw inches from that most ticklish spot.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"GYAH!" Janus tried to squirm away, but as the soft spot was touched, he just squirmed! A live wire of ticklish ran through his nerves, and the Czech Wolf melted into a burst of teary laughters and yaps. "You'll pay for this, oh how you'll pay, you *hehehehe* schemer!"