Game On! A housepets fighting tournament

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

exranio

Game On! A housepets fighting tournament

Post by exranio »

You read that right a housepets fighting tournament. I was inspired by two things
1:the lack of actiony fan fics here.
2 a really good MLP fanfic about the same thing.
This also makes good practice for when I wright a real book. Sadly the intro is pretty boring gotta explain the rules and all that. Also working characters in a crowd is a bit hard.
So it starts. I'll upload part 2 later today.

PART 1
Game On!

It was a day like any other. Nothing to special and nothing grand. The pets continued to live their easy lives. The humans did their usual work. Just a boring lazy day. There was the matter of two special people though. Well that depends on what you count as people. The Powerful Kitsune and the Spirit Dragon. As far as anyone knows they have no real names. Well only five pets are even aware they exist. These two have been playing a very special game with the mortals of this world. There was a third member but he was missing. A griffon named Pete.

The Kitsune and Dragon sat at their game table.
“The game’s sure gotten slow with ought that jerk.” the Kitsune groaned.
“He just had to go and try to steal a fate. From heaven of all places!”
“What do we do now? We can’t quite now. He’s still playing even while he’s on the run from angels.” The Dragon said. They both sighed. Their game has become boring. Whatever Pete was doing it was too risky and taking too long. The Kitsune smiled; it was a sly smile the kind that lets you know he has an idea.

“Our game uses all these little mortals right?” the Kitsune poked at all the little dots on the table.
“Yeah if you want to say it like that?” The Dragon was afraid about what he was going to say. The Kitsune wasn’t as bad as Pete, but he was still willing to mess with the pets for fun.
“Well I think we should just mess with them in a different way. Something that will amuse us while Pete plays his bird games.” The Kitsune was becoming absolutely giddy with himself. The Dragon sighed.

“What’s your stupid little idea?”
“I’m glad you asked. I say we make them all duke it out!”
The Dragon was complete taken back by this outburst.
“Are you crazy we can’t endanger them like that! How would you even get them to all fight anyway! That’s just wrong and sick!” She leaned over the table to yell at him. The Kitsune put a finger on her nose and pushed her back.

“First people usually say ‘sick and wrong’. Second no one get’s hurt. We do what we usually do when we come in contact with mortals.” The Kitsune seemed to have been thinking of this for a while. The Dragon sighed again. She knew what he meant. He planned to put everyone into a shared dream world to fight for his entertainment. There was nothing to stop them from doing it. No one could get hurt and everyone forgets the dream.
“Fine Kitsune, but only because even if I said no you’d still do it anyway.” She teleported herself elsewhere with a shroud of green flame.

The Kitsune did a proud little fist pump.
“Don’t worry your little scaled head. I have it all planned out. You players may think you’re the strategists, but I’m the GM for a reason.” He teleported away in his own little flash of blue light.

The pets all enjoyed their lazy summer day. Grape enjoyed a nap to the droning of commercials. Peanut read his books. Max tortured Bino. Joey and his friends played their games. King and Fox ate ice under a tree. Everyone simply enjoyed what made them happy. A nice day like this would be horrible to interrupt. BOOOOOOM! To bad for that.

“Woah. Grape! Grape! Did you here that?” Peanut nearly tore a page in his book from the shock.
“Yeah I heard it! It was almost as loud as you. … Want to check it out?” Of course Grape wasn’t the only one who thought to check it out. Heck every pet in town did. Everyone gathered in the center of Babylon Gardens. There was a huge stage that no one has ever seen before.

“Where this come from” “Your stepping on my tail” “I was sleeping” “It went all kaplowy”. The crowd was a steady roar of chatter amongst each other.
“Hey Grape you think there’s gonna be a magic show? Those are pretty cool.” Peanut was enthusiastic as ever.
“There better be some free entertainment if it had to wake me up. I was actuall getting a good nap for once.” Grap grumbled.
“Dreaming of Max?”
“Shut up!”

Before Grape gave Peanut his jab for that comment, a huge light show burst from the stage. Oooooh Ahhhhh. The crowd was dazzled by the beautiful lights. They where better than the 4th of July. A white furred fox arose from a trap door In the stage. He wore a purple suit complete with a cane and fedora.
“Who the heck are you?” Bino shouted to the unknown fox.
“Glad you asked Bino.” Bino was shocked to find this fox already knew his name. “Yep. I already know who every single one of you are. Zach, Peanut, Max, Grape, Sasha, Bigglesworth, Joey, Hi I’m Daisy. The list goes on.” The crowd all made a unison “wow”.

“My name is Mystery and I’m making an offer none of you are allowed to refuse.” The crowd became a sunder with ‘whats’ and ‘huhs’. A force field made of octagons surrounded the area. There was no escaping. There where a few free on the outside. Most of the ferrets and most of miles cubs too.
Daryl and Lucretia were locked outside as well. Lana and Keene were inside trapped from their brothers. Miles was stuck with only one of his kids, the one who called himself Rockstar Hawk.

Some broke in to crying and fear. Others were becoming enraged at the showman.
“Please everyone be calm.” Of course being the kind of person he is he tapped his cane and sealed everyone’s lips.
“You’ve all been enlisted in a fighting tournament.” he unsealed them for the reaction. Whats, Oh my gods, oh dears you could here them all.
“Don’t worry no one’s getting hurt, because where all heading to a magical land.” Mystery bowed his head . The world suddenly became but a bright light.

Everyone’s vision came back. But where were they. By the looks of it. A tropical island. They where on the cliffs of the coast. Beautiful flora and plants a dirt trail and a knew stage in front of a waterfall it was a wonderful place actually. Grape had enough of this.
“Where are we Mystery? If this is a fighting tournament like you said I already know who I want to hit first!”
Peanut grabbed her shoulder.

“I don’t think threatening the guy who took is too a new world is a good idea.”
“Feisty kitty. I have taken us to a world of fantasy. it’s the best place for a tournament like ours. Sense there’s no way any of you can leave I’ll just happily explain.” No one noticed at first, but a girl who appeared to be a dragon stood behind Mystery. Of course she wasn’t full sized. She was about the same height as everyone else.

“This is my assistant and also a competitor Ella.” Mystery gestured his hands to the dragon girl. There where quite a bit of whistles from the stranger dogs in the crowd.
“Hello and I’m sorry about this.” Ella took a polite bow before the audience.
“This place is the Play Zone. All of your abilities are enhanced here. You’re stronger, can jump higher, use magic, and maybe even do the ridiculous. Hey Lester I want you to punch with all your will.” Lester gasped “Huh me? Okay then.” He decided to do a little shout with it “THUNDER KNUCKLE” Just as the name would imply his entire for arm became engulfed in electricity. The crowd was in shock.

“That’s the sort of power you all have now. Do you want to know whats even better. You can’t die no matter what. Fall on your neck, slice each other with swords, even if you shoot each other.” The crowd gasped “No matter what it can’t kill you. The best way to put is… your like game characters now.” The crowd became chatty again. The possibilities where incredible. The fact that this was even happening was unbelievable.

“This is a four day fighting tournament. Then you are all sent right back home. For the first 2 days you go around wandering. There’s others in this zone than just you, but only you all are competitors. You must have 5 merits to reach the second tier on the third day. Each win is one merit. Each loss is a demerit. You challenge each other by pointing up and yelling REBEL. You have team battles, unbalanced team battles, and free for alls. A one on one is your basic though. In unbalanced battles or free for alls you all get a merit for each knock out. One last thing NO RULES.” He laughed as he disappeared in smoke. “No moping your trapped here till its over”
Another light came. This time everyone was split between different parts of the play zone.

-
Get all your fighting and drama later today only on FOX!
Last edited by exranio on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
theblackcateyes

Re: Game On! A housepets fighting tournament

Post by theblackcateyes »

HAHAHAHA, WOW, Really interesting idea, i like it :D :D so much!

Ha Joey is gonna win..

I can't wait for the next chapter, especially Bino's reaction :D :D Really good work. *Eating popcorns excited in front of Fox's channel*
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
exranio

Post by exranio »

I feel sorta lazy though. Instead of giving them a real reason to fight I just forced them too.
On the other hand it was the only way to get them the powers and make everyone even.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
exranio

Post by exranio »

Here is part too I had nothing else to do so I just made it right away.

Game on!
Part 2
Games should start with songs and flowers

Bino found himself on a pier in what appeared to be a pretty large but odd city. There where plenty of buildings, but none like you see in an average city. There where no cars. The roads and buildings where made of blue and white bricks. Turned around.
“AGH!” there was a girl right behind him.
“Hello Mr.Bino I am here to put this holographic map in your collar.” She gave his collar a poke.
“Hey hey watch it!” Bino was still startled by all the recent happenings.
“Tap your collar to turn on your map. It shows all the locations of the Play Zone and where everyone is. Good luck.” She ran off immediately with ought saying another word.

“Hey wait a sec get back here!” Bino growled and gave chase. The girl was the only hope for any answers to explain what’s happening. He ran in the direction the girl went. The city he was in was mostly filled with cats and dogs. Not many people where there at all. The girl turned a corner; Bino did the same. The girl disappeared. Bino found himself running into … Daisy!?

“Hi I’m Daisy” Daisy gave her usual grin. It was no less creepy than ever.
Bino fell onto his butt from running into her. He cringed looking at her smile.
“Oh hey daisy. Did you see a girl? We need to find her.” Bino picked himself up. His eyes immediately noticed Daisy’s right paw. She had it straight up pointing in the sky.
“Oh you can’t be serious.” She extended her index finger.
“You can’t even say the word rebel!” Bino was starting to freak out. He wasn’t ready at all. His eyes watched in horror as she made the word ‘Rebel’ in sign language.
“Oh you have to be kidding me.”

Meanwhile else where. Peanut was sitting on the chair he woke up in. He was lucky enough to still be with grape. Both there collars beeped. A hologram showing Bino’s and Daisy’s face popped out of their tags.

“Bino Versus Daisy. Battle initiated.” the tag’s even came with a little computer voice
“That’s faster than expected. It hasn’t even been a minute and there’s already a fight against Bino” Peanut snickered.
“Huh, I expected Max to be the first fight.” Grape thought for a second. “We can’t just sit here. We’re going to have to fight too. Stupid fox jerk.”
“I know. I’m going to get moving. I’m just stuck thinking about that dragon girl.” Peanut could have sworn he knew her.
“Suit yourself. I’m going to go find max. With his attitude he’ll pick fifty fights and get his but kicked each time with ought my help.” Grape got up. She stretched and winded up her arms. “See ya peanut.”
“Bye. I’ll get moving after I watch Bino and Daisy go at it.”

“Daisy! I’m really fighting against you?” Bino tried to get into some sort of battle stance. Daisy just stood like she normally does. She was like a robot in her lack of expression, or maybe in having to much.
“FIGHT!” the sound came from no where.
Daisy immediately ran towards Bino with her fist ready.
“Oh god.” Bino put up a week block. His body was shaking.
Daisy’s fist broke threw his guard and got him right in the gut.
“HI!” She twisted her fist. “I’M” Bino’s feet left the ground “DAISY!!!” Her punch through him like a ball. Bino flew down the brick road. That punch should have hurt like a freight train. However it didn’t feel to bad. In fact he took it better than normal punches. This world allowed more strength and even more durability.

Bino wasn’t afraid of Daisy any more. Well not until he looked up and saw her falling towards him with a flowering fist. She hammered his face right into the ground. There was even a small crater in the road where he was smashed down. With ought time to react Bino was picked up and flin high into the air with Daisy jumping after him. Bino may have been in the air but he still had control. He dodge Daisy with a sweet barrel roll. As she went pass him he grabbed her arm. With a powerful twirl he used the momentum to throw her right down like a meteor. She crashed into the same crater as Bino.

“I’ve never hit a girl before but throwing one felt nice.” Bino grinned as he went down for a momentum powered hit. Daisy’s smile never faded for a second. “DAISY!!” She swung her hand in an upward ark as Bino got a close. A bud came from the ground. A huge bud right below Bino. The plant grew unbelievably fast hitting Bino with its bloom. He was pushed back by the bursting plant. As he fell to the ground Daisy moved in for a combo. She ran and jumped “HI!” She kicked right in his head as he fell. “I’M!” She kicked him in the side with the other foot. “DAISY!!” She swung her fist back into his gut to finish the combo. The second hook was much more power than the first. Bino felt that one really bad. His eyes widened as he quickly coughed all the spit out his mouth before being sent flying . Bino hit the bricks a good 3 times before he finally grounded. He needed to get serious like her. She was rushing towards him again.

He waited for her to get over him then … “SUP!” Right as he got up his sent a straight punch into her chin from a downwards angle. The punch launched her right into the air. He chased her and “My NAME’S!!” He gave her two punches straight into her cheeks causing her body to spin like a little ballerina. “BIIINNOOOO!!!” Bino flipped his body into an axel kick so powerful a glowing white trail followed his leg. He dealt the blow right on the back of Daisy’s head sending her crashing into the ground.
“REMEMBER IT!” Bino shouted as he did something out of pure instinct. He placed both his hands as he would on a cross bow. Suddenly it formed a flaming cross bow in his hand. He fired the flaming bolt “Alpha bolt!” the bolt formed a hunting hound as it went directly into Daisy completing the combo.

“FINISHED Bino WINS”

“Hey Fido, when your brother stop being a little freak and get so awesome.” Spo and Fido where watching the match his collar hologram. Everyone was watching it.
“ Please don’t call my brother a freak. This is all that power Mystery was talking about. Every fight is going to be like this.”
“In that case” Spo hopped of Fido’s shoulders. “I don’t need you any more. I could even beat up a cat if I wanted too.” Spo ran off on his own.
“Spo we should stick together I have the map!” Fido ran after him. The enhanced abilities actually made Spo faster than him.

Bino landed on the grand.
“Best (breath) rush (gasp) ever!” Even with al the extra power it was still a work out to do these fights. Daisy lay where she was. Not dead like promised. She was unconscious though.
“That’s one to send off.” There was a brown bunny on a sitting on the roof of a nearby building.
“Who the heck are you? Are you related to Mystery?” Bino held his paws on his knees as he breathed.
“Yep. I take care of the defeated. I just poof um on over…” he snapped his fingers and Daisy disappeared in a cloud of smoke. “to the cozy point and they’re healed up in a jiffy.”
“Can you tell me anything about this place? Its sorta aggravating to be forced to fight like this.” Bino was understandably pretty mad. I mean who wouldn’t be.
“Yeah I can, but I don’t want to. Ta ta” The bunny teleported to somewhere else. Bino growled at where the bunny was.

----------------------------------------
“Well Peanut should be going now. Hmmm I probably shouldn’t have left him on his own” Grape was alone to as she talked to herself. “He’ll be fine” She walked off along the road the stage used to be on.

“Hey, Grape!” Tarot called out
“Hi. If you want Peanut he’s back that way.”
“Actually I want to follow you. I my vision let’s me see that you’re going to take me to what I’m looking for.” Tarot’s eyes did their glowing thing.
“Did your vision see us getting stuck here by chance?”
“I wasn’t looking” She said with a serious face. Grape shrugged. Better together than alone. She let Tarot tag along whatever it is she was looking for.

“Aww the wind through the air. It gives me such a nice feeling. It makes me feel like playing a song.” Fiddler lay lazily on top of a tall building. Fiddler was in a much more conventional city than. Bino was. “ Let’s take a look at the old map. It’s the map, it’s the map, its the map.” He playfully sung that last part to himself. There where 4 islands. Bino was on Rio, Rio had a more artistic city with much more nature. Peanut and Grape where on Denelli a island with no real cities but plenty of quaint villages and tons of wild land.
Fido was on Castle island. The Island containing the noble land.
Fiddler was on the modern Atmo island. Fiddler took a closer look at his map. “Wa-wu-wu-what? Why’s there a dog head my way? He’s coming fast!” Fiddler turned his head around. Sure enough Lester was behind him.
“I guess want to rough it up eh Mr. Thunder Knuckle?” Fiddeler feigned confidence.
“It’s the hero of the Golden Sun Celester!” Lester retorted. He was ticked of easy. Fiddler got up and rubbed his precious violin.
“Your name could be triangle. It doesn’t matter either way I’m sure I can break you like an amateur breaks a string.

Lester rose his paw and extended his finger. “By the power of the sun golden I challenge you to a duel of power for the right of victory's meri…”
“Rebel!” Fiddler started the battle. “I hate songs with long pointless intros.”
“Fiddler Versus Lester” 1...2...3 “FIGHT!”

Fiddler wasted no time in taking his bow right to his violin to send a sonic G chord straight into Lester’s face. “Hmmph this power stuff is easy.”
Lester quickly recovered from the attack and started charging his own attack. “Golden Solar..” Fiddler slung more sonic chords at him as he charged. They hurt but Lester withstood them with the heat he was charging. “WAVE!” He punched the roof sending a flaming pulse straight in fiddlers direction. Fiddler yawned and easily flipped over the attack. He wasn’t feigning confidence anymore .

“Such a loud mouth. You should know music is a superior form of expression.” Fiddler raised his bow. It shone with hot passion. Fiddler quickly played note after not sending powerful explosive waves at Lester.
Lester weaved through the attacks. He slid his way under fiddler, tripping him. He followed with a little thing he called a gold bomb. He plucked a little speck at fiddler. The speck suddenly combusted into powerful explosion. Fiddler was sent through the air. He crashed through the wall of the next building. He was in an office surrounded by a crowd eager to watch them fight.

Lester Landed at the whole fiddler made.
“You afraid now little neko?” Lester taunted juggling other bombs in his hand.
“You bark to much.” Fiddler strummed the strings of his violin producing physical notes. He grabbed on hand full and through them all at Lester like knives. Lester ran forward jumping over the projectiles. It was just as Fiddler wanted. Fiddler grasped the handle of his instrument with both hands and swing it hard across Lester’s face. It sounded like delightfully painful music so he gave him another three strikes.
“Don’t you love a flowing melody?” Fiddler gave him combo finisher so hard it through him back out the building.
“You’ve been fired?” Fiddler taunted. Lester pried himself of the wall of the building and dashed straight through the wall of the floor below fiddler.
Fiddler tried to predict where he’d be attacked from.
“I believe you said fired?” Lester shot a power fire canon from directly below Fiddler sending him into the skies. Lester chased after him to finish him of, but fiddler did a quick aerial dodge.

Fiddler took his bow and put all his energy into it. The become more like a shining blade. He continuously slashed at Lester.
“ I hope you like this numbers climax!” He took the violin around Lester's neck and flipped the both of them upside down. Fiddler sent Lester crashing into the roof face first. CRASH! The cracking sound of face on hard roof.

“FINISHED Fiddler WINS!”

Fiddler got back up his violin some how still intact.
“I’d help you up but they say to let sleeping dogs lie.” Fiddler whistled as he walked off hopping the buildings.

END part 2
Last edited by exranio on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Link320

Post by Link320 »

This is different, but oh so very awesome! :D
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! now this is what I'm talking about! no talking, no feeling, no love, Just... Mindless... Violence! and I love it like that~ Thank you exranio! you and KonDog are the only ones who feed me.

Bino win? YES! Evil for the Win! mabye there with be team combat! or Capture the Flag!
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Coooooool!!! Just i waited...

Where can i learn the Fiddler battle style? hahahahaç

MORE!!!
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Great update(s)!!excellent concept, truly brilliant I really enjoyed this!, it reminds me of Mortal Kombat(the movie) meets DBZ in a Housepets! environment. I can't wait to find out who's in the next duel!- and I'd have to say, the duel between Daisy and Bino tickled my funny bone :lol:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Really good story here. Way to make good PG violence! I love it!!

I just shudder at when two main characters with fan bases get into a fight. Oh the posts that will follow after a Peanut and Grape one on one!!! :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
exranio

Post by exranio »

I think I'll do a coin flip for fights that aren't plot critical.
exranio

Post by exranio »

I like you to remember that as much as bullets and blades should cause massive bleeding and gore this works like a fighting game. Blades go right through you (although still very painful) and bullets sort just hit you very painfully. Also if you don't recognize the gun by name look it up in Google images they should come up very fast.

Game On!
Part three
He lied a little bit.

Ella was in castle island’s castle with Mystery. Of course Ella was the dragon and Mystery was the Kitsune.
“Mystery. I’ve been feeling presences other than the pets.”
Mystery blushed and looked away from her.
“You summoned other fighters here!”
“Maaaaybe.”
“Ah! Your as bad as Pete. Don’t you ever think of how horrible your ideas are.”
“Well actually I put up flyers in a few other places advertising the contest. Its okay though. Everyone who comes here becomes an animal the same size as us.” Mystery looked out of a balcony watching the view. Ella was furious.
“You can’t just have these innocent kids fight warriors from other worlds!”
“Relax I only got like ten people anyway. World traveling is hard.”
“It doesn't matter darn it!”

Mystery was getting tired of dealing with her yelling.
“That dog you like is here. You can finally go an talk to him as much as you want. That Pomeranian is with the cat right now.”
“I don’t like him like that… but I do worry about him. I’ll uh go make sure he’s safe.”
“Uh huh whatever you say Ella.” The dragon jumped off the balcony, spread her wings, and flew across the islands.

Sabrina sat in a small church of a village in Denellie. She was intrigued by the religious practices. Strange prayers, melodic hymns, and great art. A peaceful and sacred place. She wasn’t the only player in there though. King stood in the back with a shady Raccoon in a suit. Sabrina noticed what they where doing. She thought to herself about the contest. Even though she was a pacifist she had to participate. She watched the other to matches on her collar. She was prepared to fight with her magic. Maybe King would be a good place to start. She was pretty tall; he was short. Should be an easy fight.

Sabrina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She got up and walked her way to King.
“Excuse me King.” Sabrina spoke softly she wasn’t exactly ready to break her lifestyle. The Raccoon took this as an opportunity to leave.
“Oh you. Please don’t tell my soul is in danger again.” King didn’t have much experience with Sabrina, but to him she only meant bad things where going to happen.
“Please come outside with me.” King got up and followed Sabrina outside. They stood in the middle of the village. People made a crowd. They knew what was about to happen and everyone needed some entertainment.
Sabrina raised her paw in the air.
“King I’m sorry, but I challenge you. Do you accept.” She looked down into king’s eyes.

King smirked. He made sure to get himself prepared. He knew people would try to pick fights with him for being short. As if from no where king produced a Smith & Wesson model 500 in his right hand and an Ingram mac-10 in his left.
“G-guns. You would actually point a gun at another person.” Sabrina was disappointed in King. If there was anything Sabrina hated guns where one of them.
“Well if it can’t kill anyone I don’t have to worry about feeling bad.” King got into his position. Sabrina waved her left paw in a circle producing four orbs that began to float around her.
“Then it’s a rebel!” She initiated the fight.

“Sabrina Versus King” The match was ready to start
“I hope you know I won’t enjoy this.” there was a clear shame in Sabrina’s voice.
“Fight!” King immediately launched into the air. He Fired his Ingram at Sabrina, but none of them got close. She back stepped carefully as the bullets hit the ground in front of her. Sabrina took a small jump and did a twirl throwing two of her magic orbs King’s way. Using his revolver King shot one of the orbs back at Sabrina, but before he could shoot the other the orb went right across his face sending him backwards in the air. The other directly hit Sabrina, exploding on impact. She quickly jumped back to her feet and summoned a magic circle below King.
“TORRENT!”

A cannon blast of water shot King from below him. King was sent higher into the air where he was greeted with three flaming rocks. Each hit him harder than the last back to the ground. Sabrina rushed him before he could hit the ground and regain balance. She used the orbs around her as a form of weapon instead of punching or kicking. She spun the orbs around her. Each one hitting King in his side. Sabrina backed off from king, but she wasn’t letting up on him. She sent all four orbs at king. The collision caused a huge explosion from King’s center. He was on his hand and knees trying hard to get back up.

King just endured an unbelievable beating, but it would have been way to easy if he already lost. King got back on his feet.
“I thought you didn’t want to fight.” King grumbled.
“Doesn’t mean I won’t try.” Sabrina blushed
King took his revolver and aimed for the knees. Sabrina sidestepped to dodge the first shot, but the second one hit its target perfectly. Sabrina went down on her leg. While she was down King charged at her blasting his Ingrim. She couldn’t dodge and the relentless bullets kept her pinned with chip damage. King closed in on her; he whipped the revolver right across her face and then fired it right into her chest. The bullet pushed her back onto the ground.

While she was down Sabrina summoned two magic circles above king. They fired down powerful explosive fire balls. King turned his back to dodge the torrent of projectiles. While he was open Sabrina got behind him
“BLAST!” it started as a small tiny spec of light but quickly expanded into a proper explosion of light! King was yet again blasting off into the air. He quickly recovered in mid-air and flipped himself upside down. King took both his guns behind his back. He pulled his arms back and revealed an M202A1 rocket launcher!
“What!” Sabrina was stuck like a dear in the headlights.
“Hope you like the rain!” King fired all four rockets at Sabrina. They spiraled in her direction. The explosion sent her up flying in his direction.
King switched weapons again. This time he produced a 12-bore Beretta
Shot gun. Once she was directly under him he fired crashing her to the ground. King dove after violently landing onto of her. He switched back the revolver.

“And you had such a good start.” King took a breath. “Oh well enjoy your catnap.” He fired a final shot right in her face.

“FINISHED King WINS!”

King examined Sabrina. She was unconscious. It would never look like she was shot. There where no bullet wholes or excessive bleeding. At best there where just bruises. It was official nothing is lethal. King walked off looking for his friend Fox.
“Why do black cats always have to cross my path?”
----------------------

Peanut was sitting in a restaurant. Its been 2 hours and he hasn’t participated in anything, “Ugh that dragon girl. Why is she familiar? I know I never scene a dragon that looked like her.”
“I know she was amazing! If we were going to be here for more than 4 days I’d ask her out.” Peanut took himself away from his drink. Joey was sitting right next to him.
“Joey what the! I shouldn’t really be surprised anymore. So you like her?”
“And you don’t? You’ve been mumbling about her this whole time. Guess we gotta compete.” Joey laughed and took a sip from his malt.
“ Mentioning competing. Have you been in any of those fights?” Peanut inquired. Joey nearly choked on his drink before spitting it all out on the floor.
“Peanut. Do not fight Tiger . What ever you do. Its like something horrible from Nebulous XXR.”
“I’ll just assume that’s really really scary. You want to tag with me? I’m alone.”
“ Aww sure why not. I like you peanut.” Joey got up revealing that he had a sword’s hilt strapped to him. Peanut ignored it he figured if weapons weren’t lethal the weren’t really needed.

They walked to the exit of the village.
“So where do we go?” Joey asked.
“Let’s just wander that should be fun enough.” The where about to walk until the notice the sound of loud flapping. The dragon girl they where both so enamored with descended before them.

“Hi peanut.” Ella’s love could be easily heard by anyone.
When peanut heard her say his name like that he immediately remembered his brief encounter with the spirit dragon in her true form.
“ Its you!” Peanut leaped into a hug. Peanut and Ella hugged like that for a moment.
“Gee you work fast Peanut. Give a dog a chance.” Joey was jealous yet at the same time impressed.
“ I came to be with you peanut. We never get much time to talk one on one.” Ella gave him a short kiss. Peanut coughed and pointed his thumb back at Joey who waved at her.
“Well this is close enough.” She smiled.
“My name’s Joey and I just have to say your beautiful.” Ella blushed it was flattering that mortals found her so attractive.
“Thank you.” Ella walked next to peanut. Together the three of them wandered with no direction.
------------------------------------------
Grape and Tarot found themselves in a beautiful thick rain forest. There was plenty of flowing water and they where surrounded by flora never scene by man.
“This place is beautiful.” Tarot said admiring the colorful flowers.
“It reminds me of something out of Pridelands.” Grape turned her head back to Tarot “ What is it your looking for anyway?”
“Well it’ll help for you to know. I sense dark powers foreign to our world, but I can tell they don’t come from this one either. Whatever they are I know the can’t win.”
“Well can you see whether they will win or not?” Grape questioned.
“No. Its clouded. That means that its undetermined. We’re going to run into one of them as long as I’m with you.”
“Great, fighting dark evil. That was high on the list of things I wanted to do with my life. Right next to getting a full nap one day.” Grape may have been sarcastic but it was true. Being a hero just like the heroes in Pridelands was like the ultimate dream.

They continued there walk till the found themselves stopping to drink from a spring. Tarot’s eyes lit. One of the dark forces was there. Lana’s unconscious body dropped before them. Grape caught her on instinct.
“Lana!” Grape set her down on the on a soft bush.

“Face us! We won’t let you win this tournament!” Tarot glowed with a green aura it was concentrated around her fists. The creature before her had the body of a wolf. He wasn’t muscular like she expected in fact his body was rather lithe. His fur was all black and his eyes were a bright amber.
“Why hello there little light warrior. You light types are always hilarious. ‘we won’t let you win’” He said it one of those silly voices you use to make people sound stupid “Pathetic.” Grape turned to him.
“Like you sound any less stereotypical!” Grape stepped in front of Tarot and cracked her knuckles.
“ I’ll take you on by myself.” She grinned. “I need something to pound my frustrations on.” Tarot grabbed her shoulders.
“ Grape you can’t handle him alone we’re fighting together.”
“ But then you might get the point and I want to win sense I’m stuck here.”
“This isn’t about a competition and I refuse to let you fight alone.”
“Tch Fine.” Grape was actually reassured to know she had a back up.

“Yawn. Are you two done yet? I’m not a fan of Waiting.” He raised his paw and pointed.
“Rebel!”
“Zephyr Versus Tarot and Grape!”
“Grape I saw in my vision that you can use your claws as swords.” Tarot pointed to Grape’s paws. Grape tried extracting her claws as tarot said they extended to any length and stayed sharp.
“Nice.”
“FIGHT!”

Grape launched the offensive. She moved so fast she was almost invisible. Grape sent a lightning fast right hook directly into Zephyr’s face. She followed up by repeating thrusting her claws into him. If it weren’t for the this worlds magic they’d be bloody stabs. Zephyr wasn’t too affected by these at all. He simply kicked Grape off of him.
“That was irritating.” He dusted himself off. Tarot through two green glowing energy balls at him. He was blasted onto his back.
“That was the ancient Glowdoken. Grape I have an idea. Hold him off for me.” Grape nodded. She launched her self at him with furious swipes. He blocked them all perfectly and countered with another kick. This time right into the jaw.

Tarot kneeled over Lana. Her hands glowed over Lana’s body.
Zephyr ignored her and focused on grape. He kicked her again in the get and twisted himself to deliver several powerful blows with his fists He punch was followed by another. Zephyr let up for a second.
“What happened to your speed.?” Zephyr said, but when he finished it grape disappeared. “Huh”

Grape sent a crashing kick across Zephyr’s face and disappeared again. She repeated it four times. She paused before attacking again. Zephyr tried to sniff her out. She was above him! Five huge razor sharp blades crashed through Zephyr before returning into the trees. Zephyr recovered quickly and jumped up for her. He grabbed her by the fur on her chest and through her down into the ground.

“Hey Tarot I thought you wouldn’t let me fight alone!” Grape yelled.
“One more second!” Tarot replied. She as still busy with Lana. Zephyr got on top of grape and prepared to pound her face into the ground. Before the punch could connect he was blasted with another glowdoken. While he was stunned he was hit across the face with a white wheel.
“INTERCEPTION Lana!!”

The wheel landed back on the ground and became Lana.
“I’m going to eat you up like all the chocolate moose in our swimming pool!” She turned back to a wheel and revved up on the ground.
As Zephyr got back up Tarot ran in and kicked Lana like a soccer ball. Lana flew crashing into Zephyr’s face. Her rotations burning his face like a flame.
Grape sent her claws into the ground. They came back out of the ground under Zephyr sending him into the sky. He made a hasty aerial recovery.
“So you need numbers to fight. People from your world really are weak.”

Zephyr charged a dark flaming ball of energy. “SHADE IMPACT!” He throw the ball down at the girls. They were sent in different directions. He landed back on the charred ground. Grape got back on her feet a bit burned. Zephyr was worn out from such a power full attack. Grape used this opportunity to go at him with violent flourishes. Every wipe was five blades going through him. Lana was behind them. She made and upward punching motion sending a spike of crystal out of the ground that jabbed into Zephyr’s back. Lana jumped on the back of his neck and punched him with crystal gauntlets like it was a game.
Grape backed of she knew a powerful finisher was about to happen. Lana jumped to the other side of Zephyr’s face She charged all her energy into her fist. She punched a straight into Zephyr’s face, but it didn’t connect instead a huge crystal jutted out of thin air next to Lana’s arm. The crystal grew fast and crashed into Zephyr’s skull like no fist every could.
“FINISHED K.O. to Lana!”

“Yes, I got my point back!” Lana did a little victory dance over her defeated foe even smacking her butt at him.
“Your better than I expected.” Tarot complemented.
“Yeah I thought rich people couldn’t fight.” Grape added.
“Please, I beat my brothers at wrestling every day.” Lana boasted.
“Any clue on what to do next Tarot.” Grape asked.
“Not at all.” Tarot said bluntly.

END PART 3

Yes Grape is basically a super fast wolverine.
Yes Lana is basically being sonic the hedgehog and a water bender who only knows how to use ice.
Yes Sabrina does play like Kuja and Terra put together
Yes King does have entire freaking hyperspace arsenal on him.
Yes Tarot did rip off Ryu.
Last edited by exranio on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Really interesting fight sequences, especially between King and Sabrina. So King is similar to Kotoha from Yozakura Quartet or Gilgamesh from Fate Stay Night: pure win! =3 Maybe he can summon a 88mm Flak?

The girl's team also fought well against Zephyr, especially Sonic Lana and Wolverine Grape!

I have to mention that there are several spelling mistakes though, so you might want to recheck later. =3

Huh, just when I thought I have too many fanfics to follow, I managed to add another one to the list! Looking forward to the next one, exranio! :D

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
exranio

Post by exranio »

Yeah typing isn't my best skill. I'll probably go over when I'm not lazy. I'm so bored I can spend an entire day typing this but not a second to proof read.

I don't know about Fate stay night or that anime, I was thinking of King like Laguna in Final Fantasy Dissidia or Chris in marvel Vs Capcom3. Sense Gilgamesh in Final Fantasy has an entire collection of swords I'll assume Gilgamesh in fate stay night has a collection of guns.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hmm, I guess he is more similar to Chris than the two I'd mentioned.

Kotoha is a half-youkai who can summon anything by saying its name, including heavy artillery and Gilgamesh is a hero who can summon the ultimate weapons of all heroes that ever existed in the world. Like King, they all have an infinite arsenal of weapons that can be summoned anytime.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

hehehe, I am really enjoying this Ex'! I should've expected something as awesome as this! Great job, and I'm definitely looking on for more updates. x3
mrfalloutdropout

Post by mrfalloutdropout »

...I am SUPPOSED to be working on my own story...yet I am distracted by this cool story. Crap. Oh well might as well enjoy it. The story is great and hilarious too...perfect combo. I almost died when Daisy issued her challenge in sigh language and when King produced a whole freakin' weaponry...this story is awesome.
Hey you're reading this!

Revelations 21:6. Jesus Freak
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Wow what a great update! King Vs Sabrina what an strange duel I really thought that Sabrina would have the upper hand but I guess not, love a good surprise!! :lol: Great work!
“Why do black cats always have to cross my path?”
the line at the end of the fight was perfect!
exranio

Post by exranio »

Its good to see you guys support it. I was afraid people might be turned of by the use of guns.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

exranio wrote:Its good to see you guys support it. I was afraid people might be turned of by the use of guns.

to be honest, I don't care much for such devices and although you used then in a creative way, ( kudos BTW) such items feels cheap from a creative prospective. - but that's just my 2 cents on the matter, I am sure there are more then a few that would disagree with me. - Still great fic 8-)
mrfalloutdropout

Dude...I live in the south...I literally go into the next room of my house and grab anything ranging from a .22magnum rifle to a 300 winchester mag. that puts holes the size grapefruits into targets...needless to say...guns don't bother me...they are welcome...lol
Hey you're reading this!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I don't mind guns much, and this seem nice. Although, I wasn't fond of having to look up what each gun was though. Any chance you could write in brackets a basic view of what gun is in future updates please? Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:
exranio

Post by exranio »

I can say what kind of gun, but I can't give a description every single time.
Also I fixed some of the mistakes.
loomCAT

Post by loomCAT »

mrfalloutdropout wrote:Dude...I live in the south...I literally go into the next room of my house and grab anything ranging from a .22magnum rifle to a 300 winchester mag. that puts holes the size grapefruits into targets...needless to say...guns don't bother me...they are welcome...lol
I'm the same. Guns are commonplace in my corner of the universe. If you're worried about their presence offending us, you're safe as far as I'm concerned. This is both good and bad, as this means I would normally view them as boring in an action fic of this magnitude. On the other hand, King makes very good, creative use of his arsenal, so you're good. ^_^

On another note, I'm curious about what powers Tiger has. Something that has Joey on edge, it seems. That should be good. XD

Keep this up. The possibilities for this type of story are endless.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Great update again! I loved the Sabrina and King fight. Very creative.

Lana is powerful! I like her ice crystal attacks.

Guns are okay in something like this. I would be hesitant with very young viewers, but in this day and age, I am sure it matters very little. As long as there is no blood or gaping wounds...
My characters
exranio

Post by exranio »

Here's our chapter all about Tiger.

Game on!
Tiger the Reaper

People ran screaming through the streets. Buildings where crumbling and the roads where covered in unconscious bodies. In the center of it all was Tiger. He stood there laughing manically. He was battling the worlds natives. They weren’t defenseless, but Tiger over powered them all. Tiger wielded a scythe made of darkness and shade. There was no real material to it at all just flowing energy.

“FINISHED Tiger WIN”
Another ten men dropped in front of him. There where no points to be gained by defeating people who weren’t participants and there definitely wasn’t any points for destroying cities.
“Ahahhahaha. Cry! There’s no getting away!” Tiger didn’t look the same. Not only did he have this hellish scythe, but there where dark snakes growing from his back. It was as if Tiger had turned into a demon.

Marvin wasn’t too far from tiger’s rampage. Once he got the map the first thing he did was rush to Tiger.
“Tiger! Tiger!” Marvin looked up. He saw the smoke and fire. “I can never leave you alone.” He ran as fast as he could. He hoped that tiger wasn’t the cause of this, that maybe he could save him from whatever was happening. When Marvin finally made it to town he saw something he’s never even imagined in his dreams. His best friend holding poor civilians by there necks with these weird tentacle snake things.

“Tiger! Let those people go!” Marvin was afraid to get too close. Tiger shrugged and had each of his victims violently thrown into the brick buildings.
“They’re down.” Tiger turned around. “How you been Marvin?”
“Tiger what.. What happened to you.” Marvin was trembling. Tigeres presence was scary. He was like a horrible canine nightmare.
“ My best friend Poom started talking to me. He made promises I didn’t understand, but Poom has never lied to me. So I said yes and now I have all this power. Isn’t it great!” Tiger gave himself a big hug. Evil as he became he was still like a child inside, but how could a stuffed bear ever do something like this.

A beaten and battered dog crawled up to Marvin.
“Stay away from him. He’s a monster. He came in a started burning down our buildings, he defeated all our strongest warriors, and he even ate all of our pizza.”
“All of it?” Marvin couldn’t believe it. All the empty threats Tiger maid finally coming true.
“Yep all of it.” Tiger licked his lips. Even his tongue became like that of a serpent.
“Tiger what is wrong with you? You know you can’t just go around and ruin lives!” Marvin swallowed his fear and faced Tiger.
“ Well who says I can’t? I want you with me Marvin. Other than poom you’re my only friend. We’ll become emperors together. We can turn all food to pizza, make all dogs pay for what they did to us, get rid of that stupid rabbit!”

“No! You actually think I would do this to people? Think!” Marvin yelled.
“Too bad. Looks like the new kingdom will just be for me and Poom.” Tiger raised his paw into the air.
“Tiger please I don’t want to fight my brother.” Marvin took a step back.
“That’ll make this easy” Tiger’s thoughts where all clouded by Poom’s possession “REBEL!”

“ Tiger Versus Marvin”
“FIGHT!”

Marvin turned his back and tried to run away. Tiger just stood where he was as he sent is snakes after him. They stretched from Tiger’s back chasing Marvin. The snake lashed across Marvin’s back knocking him on to the ground. Another one wrapped itself around his ankles. It threw Marvin high into the air. As he fell back it grabbed him once again and slammed him into the ground. The slam caused an entire cloud of smoke. Bricks could be seen flying into the air. Tiger walked over to Marvin.

Marvin laid face down in a huge crater.
“You have to fight back?” Tiger held his scythe over his shoulder and waited for Marvin to get up. Marvin picked himself up. He knew there was no way to win, but there was no way to run either. Marvin leaped at Tiger aiming a fist for his face. Tiger didn’t even make an effort to dodge he let the hit connect. He snickered before turning his head back to Marvin.
Tiger grabbed Marvin by his collar bone. Marvin struggled to escape ,but the harder he squirmed the worse it hurt. He like a flick of wrist he threw Marvin hurtling into a building. The bricks dropped on him as he feel to his knees. Tiger ran after him making an upward slash with his scythe.
“NEGATIVE WAVE!” Darkness raised from the ground forcing Marvin into the air again. One of Tiger’s snakes grabbed him and held him in ranged. Tiger slashed relentlessly at his own friend as if he was someone he didn’t know.
“TARTARUS BREAK!” The dark scythe grew into and even more threatening blade. Tiger swung it with all his power. The strength of his attack was unbelievable. Marvin was sent crashing through several buildings and grinded against the road.

“FINISHED Tiger WINS”

“I hoped you would understand.” Tiger turned around. There was a Kangaroo standing behind with his arms folded. His fur was a dark brown and his face as clearly battle scarred. He tossed a fire ball in his hands.
“I understand that you need a real opponent I‘m ready for ya.”
Tiger didn’t say anything. He smiled and Raised his paw
“Rebel.”

“Tiger Versus Keiser”

“NEGATIVE WAVE!“ Tiger started by sending dark wave at his opponent. Keiser responded by bowling a fire ball down the same path. The attacks connected with each other and disappeared.
“That’s the best you have ‘Emperor’?” Keiser through a fast ball. The flames intensified as it went through the air. The ball was hurtling straight for Tigers face, but was stopped a foot short. Tiger caught it with one of his snakes. The snake tossed the fire ball up in the air.
“You really want to play ball?” Tiger said as the ball fell back down to him. Using his scythe as a bat Tiger sent the fire ball back at Keiser now covered in a black flame. Keiser rushed towards Tiger. He jumped over the projectile and went or a punch from above. Tiger was prepared with his anti-air attack.
Tiger jumped and swung his scythe in an upward slashing.
“SHADOW CRESCENT!” the dark scythe’s power cut its way across Keiser. Tiger swung the scythe back down the other way.

“BLACK COMET!” The scythe became more like a hammer and pounded Keiser down onto the ground. Keiser rolled backwards he put his hands together both of them covered in flames. Keiser shot a heavy version of his usual fireball at Tiger while he was still open from his move. Tiger was hit sending him colliding with a near by building. Keiser chased him with his fists a flame. Tiger was still stuck in wall of the building when Keiser got to him. Keiser relentless went all out with his punches. His arms where like light speed pistons dealing a dozen punches a second. Keiser then flipped off of Tiger so that his hind legs was perpendicular with tiger. He let his legs go and gave Tiger a fierce kangaroo kick. Tiger was forced through the wall.

Tiger realized it may actually be possible for him to loose this one. He could release his full energy but he decided to save it. Instead as Keiser was closing in on him again he took the closest chair and smashed it against Keiser’s head. While he was stunned Tiger used a grab move on him. Two of Tigers grabbed Keiser by his shoulder why Tiger delivered a blasting blow with his scythe. Keiser was planted flat on the ground. Tiger walked up to him and raised his scythe. Keiser opened his eyes. He back onto his hands and through himself forward kicking Tiger with all of his weight. Tiger crashed through the other wall. Tiger was on his back. He could see Keiser coming at him engulfed in flames. Tiger panicked and waved his scythe back and forth throwing dark pulses rippling through the air. Luckily those actually held him back.

Tiger got back up while he still had the chance. It was the time to use his semi-ultimate attack again. “TARTARUS BREAK!” the scythe turned into its more menacing form again. Tiger swung it with all his strength launching the stunned Keiser high into the air. Tiger’s trusty snakes grabbed Keiser by the arm’s and sent him on a collision course with the earth. The crash caused another crater in the ground.
“FINISHED Tiger WIN!”

Tiger was yet again victorious. That meant he already had three of his needed merits. Of course anyone could tell he wasn’t in it for the contest.
Tiger sat down where he was. Maybe it was time to move on and mess with the next city. This one was already completely destroyed, but he needed a break first. Here’s a hint. He’s not getting one. A brown Rabbit dropped down in front of tiger. It was the same one Bino saw after beating Daisy.

“Tiger!” The Rabbit pulled out a whip. “You’re supposed to be competing in a tournament not destroying our towns.” Tiger looked back up at him.
“I don’t care. I’m finally strong enough to do everything I want to do and I’m going to do it.” Tiger got back onto his feet.
“ I was afraid you wouldn’t comply. I’ve been ordered by Lord Mystery to defeat you and bring you to him and I always follow orders.”
“Then I order you to loose this next fight!” Tiger raised his paw like every other time. “REBEL!”

“Tiger Versus Vincent”

“Tiger your endanger. Use my full energy, you must.” Poom spoke to tiger from within his heart. Tiger confirmed this with a short ,but firm grunt.

“FIGHT!”

Vincent wasted no time. Vincent grabbed Tiger by his feet with his whipped and snapped tiger over to him. Vincent spun himself into a round house kick. His foot collided with Tigers face. Tiger flipped on to his back.
“Its best for you to surrender Tiger.” Vincent stood off from attacking.
Tiger let all of Poom’s dark energy course through him. He started to glow with a purple aura, his fur grew darker, and his iris’s turned black. Tiger picked himself up from the ground. His scythe was pulsed with energy.
Vincent attacked with his whip again, but it was grabbed by one of Tiger’s snakes which now had fangs and their own menacing eyes. The snake pull Vincent in. Tiger gave a fierce straight into Vincent’s gut. Tiger stopped Vincent from flying away by pulling him in with a cutting yank from his scythe. Tiger gave him two diagonal slashes which were followed up with a full laser blast from his left hand.

Vincent was sent away a good 10 feet and grinded against the ground.
“NEGATIVE WAVE!” Tiger sent one of his dark shock waves through the ground. With out time to react it launched Vincent into the air where his wrist was quickly bitten by one of Tiger’s snakes. Instead of the usual ground slam the snake flung him Tiger’s way. Tiger charged energy into his scythe. As he charged it grew and the blade turned into obsidian.
“FATE SCISSORS!” Tiger cut through Vincent with the entirety of his blade. Tiger swung again sending Vincent into the air and followed a third and final strike sending him back down.
“FINISHED Tiger Wins”

Vincent lay on the ground in pain.
“I’ll report to my superior. You’ll be stopped.” Vincent’s strength gave out and he fainted on the ground.
“You did say you always follow orders.” Tiger walked a few steps before he sat down. He needed rest it was time to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Grape, Lana, and Tarot continued their walk through the dense forest.
As they ate some of the local fruit Tarot’s eyes lit up.
“Did you see something again?” Grape asked as she bit into some sort of melon.
“ I sensed an immense presence of darkness. My vision tells me it’s not supposed to be handled till day three.”
“Great I get time waste having fun.” Lana said as she juggled some small berries.
“Shouldn’t we do something about it?” Grape asked.
“It’s not our place to handle. I see a cat, but I don’t recognize him.” Tarot held her hand to her head trying to get a better idea of what she was seeing.
“Then we handle everyone we can and let this guy get handled by whoever.” Grape took another bite into her melon-y thing.
“Agreed.” Tarot bit into her fruit still trying to figure out who the dark force was.

--------------------------------
Peanut and his company walked along a cliff path discussing whatever came to mind.
“… and that’s how I conquered demension’s dungeon and obtained the universe jem” Joey finished an interesting story.
“Your game sounds” Ella chuckled . “familiar”
A beeping came from Ella’s collar.
“Oh please not now.” She took the collar tag and put it up to her ear.
“These tags are phones now too?” Peanut asked.
“Please just wait. I have to take this call.” She answered the call. “What is it?” She grumbled.
“We’ve got a problem. One of the pets is possessed and causing havoc on castle island.”
“ What! Possessed? I told you this was all a horrible idea!” she raised her voice bet tried to be quite enough to not be heard. Peanut and Joey didn’t notice. They where to busy trying to get use their collars as phones.
“Hello?” “Hello?” “Hello?” They weren’t figuring it out any time soon.
“Don’t worry I’m going to have Alice handle it. I just need you on stand-by okay.”
“ Fine , but once this all over I’m beating you down for real!” She hung up.
She turned back to Peanut and Joey with a fake cheery smile.
“Sorry about that. So any more stories Joey?”
“Well one time I made this suit…” Joey started his next story.
“I’d rather not think about your suits.” Peanut cringed.
----------------

End part 4

I hope you don't mind the whole demon-esque transformation thing. The possession of Poom will be better explain later.
Last edited by exranio on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Wow, Tiger's really scary as a demonic shinigami! Even my hands are shaking reading how he wielded his immense power and won 3 fights in a row. But, I'm really surprised that I really love his character! Go for world domination, Tiger, you deserve it! :twisted:
“Stay away from him. He’s a monster. He came in a started burning down our buildings, he defeated all our strongest warriors, and he even ate all of our pizza.”
“All of it?” Marvin couldn’t believe it. All the empty threats Tiger maid finally coming true.
“Yep all of it.” Tiger licked his lips. Even his tongue became like that of a serpent.
Despite all the seriousness, I laughed at this part. :D

And I can't believe that Peanut and Joey were just chatting in his house while all this were happening! XD

Nice refreshing twist, exranio! Waiting for the next one~

KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

YES! Tiger! power may corrupt but who say thats such a bad thing?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tiger seems like the kind of character I'd use. you know, without the senseless destruction of life. well, mostly without that.

I'm not sure if it's just your lack of editing, you seem to be using "through" a lot when you mean the past tense of throw, which is "threw." not a big deal though. still an awesome fic.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
exranio

Post by exranio »

I'm not the best English student I'll fix that. Really I'm a math guy.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Great update! I love how you take Tiger's character. And Poom has a personality. Awesome!

Those are some powerful moves. Wonder who the mystery cat will be?

Peanut is clueless; Joey not that far away... :lol:
My characters
exranio

Post by exranio »

I'll make the next one tomorrow. Today I'm just going to think.
Though you could help by telling me who'd you'd like to see fight in the next one.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Ohh so we get to help huh, How about Fido Vs. Fox, or anything with Joey would also be cool :lol:
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Epic Fight! Spo VS Squeak with Joey VS Fido on the side~
loomCAT

Post by loomCAT »

I'll second KizerZin's Joey VS Fido request, and also ask for Fox VS Sasha.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I'd like to see something along the lines of the Bigglesworth horde versus itself! :lol:

Maybe Fiddler v. Keys or Fox v. Peanut?
My characters
mrfalloutdropout

copper wrote:I'd like to see something along the lines of the Bigglesworth horde versus itself! :lol:

Maybe Fiddler v. Keys or Fox v. Peanut?
:lol: Agreed copper...Bigglesworth vs Bigglesworth vs Bigglesworth...etc.

Hmm...how about Max vs Peanut or Joey vs Bino...
Hey you're reading this!

exranio

Post by exranio »

I got this chapter planned now. Plus I have my own way of working out the Biggles.
mrfalloutdropout

awesome...can't wait to see the violence *maniacal laughter*...jk man...not really...
Hey you're reading this!

exranio

Post by exranio »

Sorry it took so long for this one. I was feeling out of it.

Game On!
Part 5
A wild mouse chase!

Fido had been walking all across atmos island looking for Spo.
“How could he hav gotten so far. Gotta find him. Then find Sabrina.” He sat and panted. He’s been walking with ought break for too long. He looked up and saw none other than fox.
“Oh Fox! Good to see you. Have you seen a little mouse running around.?”
Fox scratched his head in bewilderment.
“A mouse? Why would you be looking for a mouse?”
“ The mouse that sits on my head all the time.” Fox put crossed his arms and tilted his head. “You mean you guys seriously never noticed him. He sits right on my head! All the time!” It really is hard to believe that people would never notice a mouse on your head. Fox shook his head.
“ I’d love to help you with chasing your hallucinations, but they won’t let us to the other islands with ought winning at least one fight.”
“Fox, please I don’t have the time.” Fido held his head feeling Spo’s sitting spot.
“Neither do I.” Fox raised his paw “ I need to find King. Rebel!”
“Fox versus Fido”
“And I need to find Spo so I don’t have time to fight you!”
“Its too late. Plus I told you there is no Spo you need help more than anything right now.”
“Fight!”

Fox stood in position charging his energy. Flames grew from his feet and eventually covered his whole body. Fido wasn’t sure what to do. Does he dodge? Well fox didn’t seam to be attacking yet. Does he stand his ground? Well that would leave him open. Before he could decide Fox suddenly came flying at Fido like a burning missile. Fido was flew down the street till he collided with a lamp post making a huge dent in it. Fido got himself up. Then he realized there was a really annoying repetitive stinging on his arm.

Fox was blasting lasers from his finger as if it was a laser pistol. The blast did small damage but not enough to stop some one. Fido bull rushed through Fox’s blast producing a astral projection of a bull around him. He started rushing on all fours until he collided with Fox.
He quickly got back on to his feet and gave Fox a heavy uppercut. Fox was sent a few feet into the air till he recovered with a flip. Fox charged up his fiery energy again. This time Fido knew to dodge. Fido back stepped as Fox collided with the ground in front of him. Fox rebounded of the ground and went into a running stance. Before Fido could react Fox dashed past him so fast it felt like Fox cut through him with his entire body. While Fido was still stunned fox got behind him and flipped backwards while performing a kick. The force of the kick launched Fido into the air.

Fido regained control of himself. He could see Fox below him charging his flames. Fido waited for Fox to shoot himself upwards. Fido took all his weight and used it to crash down on Fox. Fox’s flames dispersed as he went higher leaving him open to Fido’s attack. Fido shifted all his weight into his elbow and crashed down on Fox with a Pile driver crushing Fox against the hard concrete. Fido stumbled onto his feet. The crashed dazed him into a stupor. Fox struggled to get up but he was still stuck in the concrete. Fox managed to free his arm. He pointed his finger like a gun and started blasting Fido with his weak lasers.

The irritating sting awoke Fido from his dizziness. He turned back to Fox watching as he continued to shoot his pathetic attack. Fido spread his legs and held his arms as if he was holding a ball. A tiny blue orb started growing between his hands. The orb started growing and pulsing with power. Eventually it became as large as a basketball. Fido through it at Fox as if it was a simple ball. Fox smirked, this was exactly what he wanted. Fox tensioned his muscles projecting and octagon force field around him. When the ball of energy hit his field it stopped. Then suddenly the field pushed back everything sending the energy ball back at Fido with five times the power. The force blast freed Fox from his concrete prison. Fido nearly dodged his projectile , but the blast from it hitting the ground sent him flying in fox’s direction. Fox charged up his energy into another backwards kick. Once fido was in ranged Fox’s flipped backwards launching Fido into the air with his charged kick.

It wasn’t simply being launched this time. Fido flew higher and higher and higher until there was a twinkle in the sky.
“DEFEATED!”
“Well that was different it usually says finished. Oh well I can finally find king now. I really hop he hasn’t gotten himself unto too much trouble.”
Fox thought about it or a sec. “Actually. Maybe I worry about him to much. I think I’m starting to get obsessed.” He sat down an the bench that they somehow didn’t break. “I think I’ll just get a coffee.” Fox saw a tiny grey mouse run past at super fast speeds.
“Great, now I get to feel bad too.”
--------------------------------------------------------

Keys sat in a small coffee shop sipping on a sweet latte. The walls were a nice creamy color that reminds you of milk and the floor was a smooth brown like milk chocolate. The smell of grounded beans and baked goods floating in the air. It was the perfect atmosphere for coffee. Fox strolled into the place. He looked confused. Keys recognized Fox but the dogs of the town didn’t have anything to do with her. Fox stepped up to the counter.
“One coffee and something nice to read please.” Fox reached into his bandanna pulling out four dollars worth of change.
“Oh sir you’re a member of the tournament everything is free for you. Here take this special coffee it should heal all your energy back up.”
“Thanks, but take my money anyway. I have stuff to think about.” Fox took the coffee and left the cash on the counter. He looked around. The only familiar face was keys. Fox shrugged and sat next to her.

“If you don’t want to fight I don’t have anything to do with you.” Keys hid herself behind a news paper. A waitress came over with a foreign book neither of the pets ever scene before.
“Here’s your book sir.” The waitress said before leaving.
“Thanks its nice to get a book I’ve never seen before.” Fox waved to the waitress. “Is there something wrong? You don’t like canines?”
“My boyfriend doesn’t.” She still refused to show her face.
“ The cat with the violin? I never talked to him before.”
“He doesn’t talk to dogs. So I don’t either I have no reason to.”
Fox laughed.
“I guess I’ll just sit here an annoy you then.”
“Well..” she lowered the newspaper enough for Fox to see her eyes “I wouldn’t mind if you read that book to me. I’ve been trying to write a book based an me and Fiddie’s songs.” Keys blushed under her black fur.

“Sure I’d love too.” Fox looked down at his book.

“ Vampire Savior by Capsento Comet. In a old black castle the lord of Dark Stalkers sat in his throne. Demitri the most powerful of vampires indulged himself in a cup of blood.” Fox read smoothly like a professional story teller from a book on tape.
“Wait!” Key’s ears suddenly went erect. She tried to determine where what she heard was coming from.
“What Ahhg!” Fox feel backwards over his chair. He looked up. Keys stood on top of the table with a mouse caught in her hand. It was the speedy Spo. As fast he was he was still no match for a cat’s reflexes.
“Yes! ♪ Too free meals in one day for meeee♪!” As she prepared to devour the poor guy her hand was slapped by another cat. Spo flew across the room and ran off as quickly as he came.

The other cat was a Bigglesworth! One of the many clone like Siamese cats. This one seemed different though.
“ I wanted that mouse!” The Bigglesworth said. “ Now I guess neither of us get it.”
“Grrraww! That was mine!” Keys screamed in a awfully whiney voice.
The coffee shop started chanting .
“Cat fight! Cat fight! Cat fight!”
Keys was ready to give them what they wanted. She raised her paw High in the air.
“I your ready to know what a string feels like!” She pointed her finger. “REBEL!”

“Keys Versus The Bigglesworth Complex!”
“Bigglesworth complex?” Fox took a look at his collar’s database along with a map and screen for viewing matches it also had a log for every competitor.
“The Bigglesworth Complex: Many Siamese cats of the same name and similar resemblance. All these cats where fused into one entity to keep the tournament simple. Bigglesworth Complex is the combination of all these cats.” The Bio finished.
“So… Is it a boy or a girl?” Fox tilted his head. The collar did not respond.

“FIGHT!”
Keys pulled out her Keyboard from nowhere. She Played wildly on the keys. Eats note sending a high powered laser blast at Bigglesworth. Bigglesworth split him/herself into two separate cats and went in separate directions.
“WHAT!” Keys shrieked in bewilderment. She looked around for one of them, but before she could find him there was fist making its way into both sides of her face. Keys was trapped between the quick jabs. Surrounded by four flying fists she was helpless. Until one side suddenly wasn’t getting hit any more.
“INTERCEPTION FOX!” Fox pushed The second Bigglesworth out of the way with his fire fox move.
“Gotta make this a fair fight right?” Fox grinned at Keys. He turned back to the Bigglesworth He punched right across the face then again to the gut. Before he/she knew it the Bigglesworth was trapped in a flurry of lightning fast kicks. Keys handled her Bigglesworth by swinging her keyboard right into it’s side. While it was stunned she smashed the keyboard over it’s head. She cranked the volume up and smashed her fingers on the keys. The sonic force of it blasted the Bigglesworth thought the wall into the next store, a china shop. The second Bigglesworth grabbed Fox’s laeg. Fox’s eyes dilated.
“Oh crap.”
The Bigglesworth threw him into the china shop. Fox flew through the air till he smacked into a shelf. The bowls trembled till they all fell onto him. Smmash!Smash!Smash! Bowl after bowl; plate after plate. They all broke on Fox’s head. Keys jumped ontop of the first Bigglesworth and started pounding it with her keyboard. The second Bigglesworth was about to attack her from behind, but Fox stopped hit with his super fast Fox Illusion.
“Throw them into each other!” Fox yelled to keys. She nodded. Keys picked the battered biggles worth and used her Keyboard like a bat sending a homerun cat towards fox. Fox grabbed his Bigglesworth by the arm and flung it into the other.

The two clones collided and combined back into one unconscious cat.
“FINSHED K.O. to Fox!”
“What? Not fair!” Keys whined. Fox grinned and scratched his head.
“Sorry about that I guess my throw was the last. Hey can we get one of those rejuvenating coffee’s for this cat.” Fox bellowed to the waitress.
“Right away sir.”
“So Keys. Do you want to here the rest of that story?”
“Sure as long as you don’t mind me improvising music too it.” She grinned.
“I don’t mind at all.” Fox smiled back.
-------------------------------------------------

Spo continued his run around the city on the rooftops. He was going to challenge tha last cat to a battle ,but he was too startled. This time the next person he met was his next opponent. Then he ran into her.
“Hey watch were your going!” It was Squeak Joey’s beloved mouse girlfriend. Spo was an unusually small mouse even smaller than females.
“Sorry. Whoa! You alone?” He picked himself up of the ground and offered his hand.
“Yeah. I am. I’m looking for my boyfriend.” Squeak Shook his hand. Spo’s face changed to show his disappointment.
“Oh. A boyfriend huh? Whats this guy like?” Spo asked
“ Well he’s tall and brown. He plays DnD with me and we watch anime movies together.” This sounded familiar to Spo , but it could still be anyone.
“ He has the cutest bark when he’s angry.” She continue to go on about her boyfriend. Spo noticed something weird here.
“Bark!? What kind of mouse barks?” He yelled.
“Oh he’s a dog silly. A cute one too.” She grinned as she talked about him.
“A dog! What the heck is wrong with you. Your this big he’s that big. You have to be on catnip or something to thing this a good idea. I know a guy who goes out with a cat and that’s one thing, but this is craziness women!”
Spo was disgusted by the thought of a mouse and dog together and kept yelling. Squeak wasn’t taking any more of it. She slapped Spo across his word spouting face.

“ I live my life my way. Me and Joey are in love!” Squeak spoke firmly.
“You may be open minded enough to see that species doesn’t matter but size doesn’t either!” Spo recognized that name.
“Joey! That’s his brother. Does this stuff run in the family?” Spo started laughing to himself.
“What are you talking about?” Squeak asked.
“Fido is Joey’s brother. He’s the one that goes out with a cat!”
“Oh. Wow. So that’s where he got it from. I wonder if that mean one likes other species too?”
“Bino? Naw that guy hates that stuff. He’d freak if he found out.” Spo continued laughing on the ground.
“Maybe we should tell him. That’d be fun to watch huh?” Squeak suggested. Spo stopped laughing.
“ You know what. That does sound good. You’re my kind of girl.” Spo got up again.
“One problem. Bino is on another island. We can’t go unless one of us wins a fight.” She raised her paw.
“ Oh your on. I have nothing against hitting a lady. Especially one who slapped me!” Spo patted his fist in his other hand.
“Rebel!
“Squeak Versus Spo!”
Spo seemed to disappear with how fast he was going. Squeak remained come and waited for him to attack.
“I’m to fast for you! Sorry that I’ll have to hit that pretty face!” Spo appeared again trying to strike Squeak from the side. She disappeared in a puff of smoke leaving Spo stunned. Squeak was in the air.
“Sure your fast, but I’m a ninja. I’m fast and I got mad skillz!” Pulled out and waved it through the air. The characters on it turned into shurikens and knives.
“FIRE!”
All of the weapons turned themselves towards Spo. The showered down on his position. Spo zipped around dodging each one like it was no problem.
“Nice to see you can dodge tiny.” Squeak quickly did several Hand signs. Spo wan’t going to wait for her to finished he jumped at her fist ready. As he was right in front of her she finished her signs. She took a deap breath and blow. Her mouth became a flame thrower. Spo was assaulted by the burning flames. Squeake took this opportunity and gave him a power fill kick sending spo through the air. She teleported behind where he was flying to and kicked him again. She did this six times until she finally sent him to the a ground. A good 500ft too the ground. Spo hit the concrete like a penny dropped from a sky scraper.
“FINISHED Squeak Wins!”
“Wish that could have lasted longer. I should go easy on the next one.” Squeak said . She teleported next to Spo on the ground.
“Don’t worry that bunny guy I saw before will heal you up.”
---------------------

Bino was still walking alone.
“Where the heck did that stupid girl go. Heck I havn’t sen anyone who can help me. Where is everybody!” He yelled to the heavens. Then the heavens awnsered him
“Look out!” Some one yelled .
“What?” Suddenly Bino found his face in the pavement.
His beloved brother dropped by to so hi from the sky.
END PART5
---------------------------------------------------
Did you really think i was going to deal with the crap ton of Bigglesworths . That would be insanity. Also sorry for the Spo and Squeak fight being so short, but she is a ninja.
Last edited by exranio on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

WOW there was a lot to like about this update Great work and you did a good job with Spo and Squeek.