HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel laughed. "I see Colin has some more room for ze food. Maybe even more zan vun stomach?" He shrugged and started to head back to the resort.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Salina ruffled the head fur of her smaller mate. "Luv, ah 'preciate ye tryin' to get into our slang, but ye'll see, it'll come natural with time. Yer allowed to stick t'your idiom. An' we like a lot to learn from new cultures. For example, how d'ye say 'I love you and want to spend my life with you?' in yer native language?" She wagged as she asked so.
He smiled and turned to her, holding both of her paws and looked into the glistening eyes of the female Lycaon. He took a deep breath, saying: Wo ai ni, xiang quan shen gen ni zai i qi. That's how we say it. In an extended meaning, It means that I want to spend my ENTIRE life with you. And I will not leave you ever..." Randy said, giving her a kiss on her lips.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina answered with a passion, bending Randy in two, downwards. "It really sounds nice. Humans have so many interestin' languages! But, my dear, right now we have a ceremony to attend."
---
Ulysses then noticed a figure coming toward them. by the way that young male was looking at Gian, they had to know, but this mixed breed guy got a collar on him...
"Olà, young guy. Pleased to meet ya! name's Ulysses."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

As he heard the name of the Black Labrador (right?), Balkan stopped in front of him and bowed "Das be truth? Da legendary Ulysses in front of mah own eyes! Sir, dat be a great honor for me! My name is Balkan o'Salisgrave!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:As he heard the name of the Black Labrador (right?), Balkan stopped in front of him and bowed "Das be truth? Da legendary Ulysses in front of mah own eyes! Sir, dat be a great honor for me! My name is Balkan o'Salisgrave!"
Ulysses blushed slightly at that compliment. "An old teapot like me, legendary? But thank you all the same, young man... Say, your collar and scent say that you live with the humans, so how come you name yourself as a resident? Just curiosity, you know." he also was curious about how came this Balkan guy looked like he was part red wolf, just like his son. Gian hadn't mentioned another special mixed breed like him...or maybe Ulysses was misled by Balkan's appearances.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Ah will tell ya mah story, Ulysses!" He pointed his collar "Mah collar is just a fancy Ah keep when Ah go to human settlement, but Ah'm an official resident of Salisgrave from three years,..." His ears fell "...ever since mah Human fell pray to da jungle fever. He watched ovah meh for Three years, evah since he found me in da jungle." He sighed and looked Ulysses in the eyes, as his ears slowly returned to their previous position "Dat be mah story, honored one!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ulysses nudged his son in the shoulder. "Son, I order you to consider this guy as your blood brother."
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

valerio wrote:Donau and the other members of the staff nodded. "Safe and sound, my boy." He rubbed his forehead. "Whoo, nice trip, before a nice trip."
-Let's go, before I repent me- Heart said upset as shetook her guitar and got on the bus.

Then she sat in the back sit, next to the window, wanted to see the island from another perspective.

OCC: Sorry for answering so late, I was busy :oops: :oops:
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Salina answered with a passion, bending Randy in two, downwards. "It really sounds nice. Humans have so many interestin' languages! But, my dear, right now we have a ceremony to attend."
"Oh it's time already?" Randy said, raising his right arm towards him and giving a sheepish look afterwards, realizing he didn't have a watch. Every one of his gizmos and gadgets had been surrendered to the Chieftain.

"Man, tis gonna be takin' me long to get used to maaan" Randy said, playfully in the Salisgrave slang with a hint of despair.

"Well, anyway, let's get to the ceremony then! TO SEAL OUR LOOOVVEE!" Randy exclaimed, grabbing her paw.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Achilles opened the back door, which folded up in two pieces, leaving the back of the van open, him and the other officer sat on the back, legs hanging down off the ground.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

It looked like Donau and Heart were the only 'civilian' pets aboard, together with five excited humans armed with cameras. Three of them were asiatic, Mrs. Krause and a Hispanic-American from Florida.
"We are ready to go!" said the driver, before turning the engine on.
The bus left the moment the Sea Dragon blew her horn goodbye.
--
'Road' was a big word for the paved way that cut into the thick forest. Whatever work had the humans done, it was reduced to an irregular layer of grey stones marked by the occasional milestone...
"Don't let appearances deceive you," said Donau to Heart. "This road was laid down by the inhabitants of the ruins, back when the ruins were a regular city. This road is estimated over 3000 years old. I'd say it's in a good shape, all in all."
---
"My, my, if this is not the eager spouse," Amelia said, while the main square was teeming with activity. Over half the village had gathered to set up the place for the ceremony. Everyone took turns in saluting Randy and Salina. "Don't fret, my children: soon everyone will be fighting to drag both of you to my presence, don't be afraid to miss the party."
theblackcateyes

How do you know that is a 3000 years old road? Are you so old?- Said Heart joking

Then she leaned in her seat and closed her eyes.

Can you wake me up when something "interesting" appears?
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: ---
"My, my, if this is not the eager spouse," Amelia said, while the main square was teeming with activity. Over half the village had gathered to set up the place for the ceremony. Everyone took turns in saluting Randy and Salina. "Don't fret, my children: soon everyone will be fighting to drag both of you to my presence, don't be afraid to miss the party."
Randy had already waved, hugged and saluted back at the vast number of villagers of Salisgrave as he and Salina made their way to the engagement ceremony. He looked at them nervously, then back at Salina, gripping her paw tight. He still couldn't believe he was about to marry a foreign girl in a foreign country after what had happened.

He spotted Salina's mother a few metres away apart from them among the unending crowd and went up to her. He stood before her and bowed, and just like how Victor did, he went behind her and kissed her ear out of respect.

"G...good afternoon Ma'am..." Randy stuttered, blushing.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

valerio wrote:Ulysses laughed out loud. "Youngsters! The neighborhood's grass is always greener to you punks, eh? Well, let this ol' hound say it to you: Meriweather Island is the place you want to live in. The so-called 'outside world' is nothing but a shining cloth over a rotting body. I would...no, catually, I already traded everything I had to come back here, where I can have all I ever wanted." he hugged his son again. "Gian, you don't need a life that wouldn't fit you...But if you want, if you really, really, really want it, we may try to convince the dolphins to a tour."
Gian tilted his head to the side. "Punk?" There was a word he'd not heard before. He shrugged his shoulders and looked away as his father continued to to tell him it wouldn't really be possible. At the mention of the dolphins, Gian held his paws up in a defensive manor. "Ohhhh, no! Them water dwella's ain't gettin' in my head! Nu uh! They ain't gotten in before, they ain't gettin' in ever! I do my best to make sure they dun go and trick me!" Gian turned his torso, and a made a rude jester with his hands and arm down the pathway towards the beach, sticking his tongue out at the same time.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:
valerio wrote: ---
Randy had already waved, hugged and saluted back at the vast number of villagers of Salisgrave as he and Salina made their way to the engagement ceremony. He looked at them nervously, then back at Salina, gripping her paw tight. He still couldn't believe he was about to marry a foreign girl in a foreign country after what had happened.

He spotted Salina's mother a few metres away apart from them among the unending crowd and went up to her. He stood before her and bowed, and just like how Victor did, he went behind her and kissed her ear out of respect.

"G...good afternoon Ma'am..." Randy stuttered, blushing.
At that gesture, Salina's eyes grew so wide, they looked like they wanted to pop out of their orbits! "Randy!" she shouted indignantly, as many in the crew giggled, trying desperately not to explode in laughters.
Amelia sighed. "Let me guess, boy. Victor?"
---
Mareks wrote:Gian tilted his head to the side. "Punk?" There was a word he'd not heard before. He shrugged his shoulders and looked away as his father continued to to tell him it wouldn't really be possible. At the mention of the dolphins, Gian held his paws up in a defensive manor. "Ohhhh, no! Them water dwella's ain't gettin' in my head! Nu uh! They ain't gotten in before, they ain't gettin' in ever! I do my best to make sure they dun go and trick me!" Gian turned his torso, and a made a rude jester with his hands and arm down the pathway towards the beach, sticking his tongue out at the same time.
Ulysses shrugged. "Pff, them dolphins may be pranksters, but never been real trouble. I supposed a brave warrior such as you won't be afraid to get wet from time to time."
---
theblackcateyes wrote:How do you know that is a 3000 years old road? Are you so old?- Said Heart joking
Then she leaned in her seat and closed her eyes.
Can you wake me up when something "interesting" appears?
"If you want something 'interesting', we could always get down and walk. We'll surely meet interesting 'things' on the way, my dear."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I only wanted food in the first place," Andy said.

Celeste gestured for Andy and Colin to come along as she followed Adel. "The appetite you guys have never ceases to amaze me." She smiled. "Also, I don't think we met. I'm Celeste," she said to Andy, extended a paw to shake.

"Nice tah meet you Celeste! I'm Andy, Andy James," he said jovially as he pumped her paw up and down. He let and turned to Colin. "And wha's yer name?"
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Game wrote:"Nice tah meet you Celeste! I'm Andy, Andy James," he said jovially as he pumped her paw up and down. He let and turned to Colin. "And wha's yer name?"
Colin turned to Andy and shook his paw like he'd seen Celeste do, with at least as much enthusiasm as Andy himself had performed the gesture. "Colin Baxter o'Salisgrave, intrip-id scout an' guide, a'yer service!" He finished with an exaggerated, almost goofy-looking bow before straightening up again and regarding the others with a wide grin. "So, t'tha resort then?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel nodded. "Zat is correct. To ze resort!" Adel yelled almost comically.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:
At that gesture, Salina's eyes grew so wide, they looked like they wanted to pop out of their orbits! "Randy!" she shouted indignantly, as many in the crew giggled, trying desperately not to explode in laughters.
Amelia sighed. "Let me guess, boy. Victor?"
The fur on his body stood on end as Salina yelled at him as he kissed her mother behind her ear. Something was definetly up, and by the tone of her voice, she didn't seem very happy about his actions. He broke out in a sweat as he looked back at her nervously.

When Amelia replied back with an annoyed sigh, he swiftly turned his head back and immediately bowed and faced the ground. "Argh please forgive me ma'am! Victor did it to me in the morning and I thought it was something to respect each other with! Oh my God I am truly sorry!!!" Randy stuttered, facing the ground without looking up.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ah'm so gonna kill 'im brat..." Salina muttered, wishing she was a telepath like the dolphins.
Amelia caressed Randy behind the nape of his neck. "Now, now, don't get yourself worked up, boy. it's true that it's a welcomed sign of affection, but it's usually reserved between Ilokens. Victor will act as such, when your litter will be born, so it's normal he acted like that. But it's not something you do outside your family, or with the Chieftain. He should have told you, but I guess he still likes his pranks."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"I see..." Randy said, trying to forget about what happened and continued caressing Amelia in the same fashion.

He then went back to Salina, who was already pouting about Victor, and held her paw in his. "Salina, I'm really sorry, but today is a joyous day for us. I'm constantly learning, so do forgive me if I have done anything wrong." Randy said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. He then led her to her mother faced her with a confident smile.

"Ma'am, I'm here to take Salina's hand in marriage. Please give us your blessings.." Randy said with a solemn tone.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:"I see..." Randy said, trying to forget about what happened and continued caressing Amelia in the same fashion.

He then went back to Salina, who was already pouting about Victor, and held her paw in his. "Salina, I'm really sorry, but today is a joyous day for us. I'm constantly learning, so do forgive me if I have done anything wrong." Randy said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. He then led her to her mother faced her with a confident smile.

"Ma'am, I'm here to take Salina's hand in marriage. Please give us your blessings.." Randy said with a solemn tone.
The imminent general laughter roar was smothered by Amelia's fiercest look. The natives fell silent at once.
The chieftain said to Randy, "My child, i think we already know you and my daughter are committed. That is why we are setting the place ready for the ceremony. And I assure you I believe you are very serious about your engagement. Now, please..." she put her paws behind the small of the two lovers and pushed the, gently away. "Shoo, enjoy your privacy while we finish here. Gonna be a huge party and there's so much for us to do."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh...er...okay....and really sorry about what happened too." Randy said, bowing to her.

He felt a little useless as Amelia proceeded back to get the preparations underway for their engagement. She was working so hard and Randy had the itch to ask if she needed help, but looking at her albeit annoyed expression, he could feel that she wouldn't let him, and she would instead ask him to spend more time with her daughter.

"So uh Salina..." Randy asked, blushing. "Anything else I should see in Salisgrave? I guess we do have a bit more time before the ceremony.."
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote: "If you want something 'interesting', we could always get down and walk. We'll surely meet interesting 'things' on the way, my dear."
-Ammm no, better i will listen music, thanks-
-I hope that could make smile... a little bit-
Thought while was leaning her head against the window
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:"Oh...er...okay....and really sorry about what happened too." Randy said, bowing to her.

He felt a little useless as Amelia proceeded back to get the preparations underway for their engagement. She was working so hard and Randy had the itch to ask if she needed help, but looking at her albeit annoyed expression, he could feel that she wouldn't let him, and she would instead ask him to spend more time with her daughter.

"So uh Salina..." Randy asked, blushing. "Anything else I should see in Salisgrave? I guess we do have a bit more time before the ceremony.."
Salina thought about it, tapping her chin with a claw. "Hmm, could it be..? Oh! Of course!" she snapped her fingers. "Silly me for not remembering it earlier. You haven't met Bigby yet! Come!" again she tugged at Randy as if he was weightless. He'll be SO thrilled to meet you!" And ran toward the village's gates
--
theblackcateyes wrote:-Ammm no, better i will listen music, thanks-
-I hope that could make smile... a little bit-
Thought while was leaning her head against the window
"So, have you visited any ancient ruins, so far?" Donau asked
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Bigby? Who's BigbWOOAAHH!.." Randy yelped mid-way in his sentence as Salina tugged Randy away effortlessly.

"Man, for a girl you're pretty strong!" Randy quipped as he was being pulled by Salina. "So uh who's this Bigby guy? Is he your relative?" Randy asked.
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote:"So, have you visited any ancient ruins, so far?" Donau asked
-No, nothing at all-

After several minutes...

When the bus finally was starting to stop, Heart standed up from her seat and stretched

-Ahhhhh- Said sleepily

But when the bus a complete stoped, it shook hard enough to knock down Heart, and her fall on Donau.

-I'm sorry! -
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:"Bigby? Who's BigbWOOAAHH!.." Randy yelped mid-way in his sentence as Salina tugged Randy away effortlessly.

"Man, for a girl you're pretty strong!" Randy quipped as he was being pulled by Salina. "So uh who's this Bigby guy? Is he your relative?" Randy asked.
they had just left the gates, when she answered with a piercing whistle toward the trees!
"Bigby! C'mon, don't ya want t' meet our new acquisition? Stop pretendin' bein' shy, ol' crawlah!"
A moment later, what had looked like an enormous, black branch coiled down in front of the couple.
Then the Titan Boa lifted his head. He was surely worth his name, what with being large enough to swallow up a cow with room to spare!
"Why, hello new villager," the living fossil said, with a surprisingly smooth voice, yellow slitted eyes examining Randy. "Oh, and yes, I was aware of your presence. You sure were being the noisy couple, yesterday night." he chuckled.
---
theblackcateyes wrote: -No, nothing at all-
After several minutes...
When the bus finally was starting to stop, Heart standed up from her seat and stretched
-Ahhhhh- Said sleepily
But when the bus a complete stoped, it shook hard enough to knock down Heart, and her fall on Donau.
-I'm sorry! -
"Gentlemen and gentlepets," said the driver, "Welcome to the Ruins of Atlantis." and the bus doors opened.
Even a visitor used to archaeological sites could not be prepared by that incredible sight!
In truth, 'ruins' was just a colorful word Richard Spencers thought cool. 'Ancient Ghost Town' wouldn't do.
The Ruins consisted in a veritable stone city, complete to the last building, almost untouched by time and elements. There were temples, houses, a market place, an amphiteater... And everything had been built inside an enormous crater! One had to walk into the place to discover it, or fly over it.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Achilles and his comrade hopped off the back of the van, quickly looking around to establish a safe perimeter.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau kept admiring Achille's professionality. What with the archaeologists and the other safety measures, the Ruins were supposed to be safe already, but one never knows, and the resort *was* at the other end of the island.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: they had just left the gates, when she answered with a piercing whistle toward the trees!
"Bigby! C'mon, don't ya want t' meet our new acquisition? Stop pretendin' bein' shy, ol' crawlah!"
A moment later, what had looked like an enormous, black branch coiled down in front of the couple.
Then the Titan Boa lifted his head. He was surely worth his name, what with being large enough to swallow up a cow with room to spare!
"Why, hello new villager," the living fossil said, with a surprisingly smooth voice, yellow slitted eyes examining Randy. "Oh, and yes, I was aware of your presence. You sure were being the noisy couple, yesterday night." he chuckled.
---
Randy couldn't say anything. The moment that black branch moved and unfurled to be a huge black snake, his heart immediately went to his throat and his entire being froze on the spot. The huge serpent's eyes had already seeped poisonous fear into his mind and had now paralyzed his will to run away. He tried lifting up his leg to try and break to into a jog, but it's sly eyes penetrated deep, and Randy could do nothing but stare at his worst nightmare.

He did manage to move his numb muscles in his mouth to utter something, but only short bursts of stuttering.

"Sa...Salin...Salina....*gulp*, please...don't tell me that's a big black snake I'm talking to.." Randy asked, already shivering with fear.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina indicated Bigby with her head, just as if she was addressing to an old friend -whom Bigby happened to be, by the way.
"Relax, luv. Dat's jus' ol' Bigby. He's been friend to the village since before great-grandma was born. See?" she went to the monster and patted his thick, 3ft-wide scaled hide. She was simply dwarfed by the 15 mts curled creature.
"Pleased to meet you, Randy," the titan boa said politely.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy twitched as Salina touched the huge Boa with ease, feeling its gargantuan scales. He couldn't believe his eyes and almost had the urge to snatch back Salina out of harm's way, but it looked alright and the snake never hurt her in the end. He was still nervous though.

"Ermm...Hi. Pl..pleasure to meet you too Bigby. S...sorry if I'm...acting uh...like this. I have a phobia of serpents..." Randy stuttered, trying not to sound scared.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The snake moved with unexpected speed as he slithered so to encircle, without touching him, the young dog.
"Afraid? Of me?" Again that weird chuckle, as if Bigby was actually contemplating a tasty sack or a private joke. "My dear, you are mate to this village's child, I couldn't ever harm you. What makes you think I would?" And his forked tongue darted out to caress the Japanese Spitz's neck. "Unless you wanted to break Salina's heart, make her suffer. *That* I would not take it lightly, at all. Are you out to make her suffer, mammal?"
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Tha Housefox wrote:Adel nodded. "Zat is correct. To ze resort!" Adel yelled almost comically.
"Yeah!" Colin looked back at Adel with a sly grin, then dashed off down the beach, kicking up plumes of sand in his wake. "On-yer-mark-ge'-set-go!" he yelled back in a sing-song voice, oblivious to the fact that he was still covered in makeup and about fifteen brightly colored bows.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:The snake moved with unexpected speed as he slithered so to encircle, without touching him, the young dog.
"Afraid? Of me?" Again that weird chuckle, as if Bigby was actually contemplating a tasty sack or a private joke. "My dear, you are mate to this village's child, I couldn't ever harm you. What makes you think I would?" And his forked tongue darted out to caress the Japanese Spitz's neck. "Unless you wanted to break Salina's heart, make her suffer. *That* I would not take it lightly, at all. Are you out to make her suffer, mammal?"
"N-no.." Randy stuttered and closed his eyes. He got hold of Salina's waist and gently pulled her close to his body, still shaking from fear of the enormous serpent. His eyes seemed to have some sort of magic within them. What was it about them which had Randy paralyzed in fear? He didn't know and didn't have the heart to find out. All that mattered was that he needed to acknowledge that Bigby didn't pose as a threat and that he is friendly towards Salina and him.

He gingerly went forward and reached for Salina's waist, gently pulling her closer towards his warm body. He then nuzzled her naked neck with his nose and looked up, still a little scared. "I love Salina, Bigby, and I promise you that I will never, ever hurt her. I would never dream of making my mate suffer..." Randy said, now feeling a little less nervous around the black snake.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bigby stared again into Randy's eyes. "That's too bad. It's been a long time since I met something so fluffy and tender like you. You must be really tasty..."
Salina scowled and actually kicked at the immense beast! "Don't ya *dare* makin' fun of him like this agin, Bigby! Can't ya see da poor lad has almost lost his fur?"
The titan boa let out a resigned sigh. "Youngsters... But why don't you plan a nice trip to our temple, when you're officially married? My kin would like to meet the sire of new blood."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy's eyes widened at the mention of Bigby's kin. More snakes?! Oh My God... he thought as he he held on the Salina, almost collapsing from the thought.

He held Salina closer to him and cupped his paw over her right ear. "Salina.." he whispered, while keeping an eye on Bigby. "No offence but I can't really trust this guy for time being. I mean, look at him, his fangs are already ready to take more than just a morsel out of me!" Randy said, then turned back to the serpent.

"Uh hey sorry, give us a moment alone. Cya!" Randy said quickly, smiling weakly and quickly grabbing the female Lycaon's arm and running behind a dense bush not from from which they stood.

Panting, Randy sat Salina down and so did he. He peered out the bush at Bigby, and then shook his head. He placed both of his paws on Salina's shoulder. "Dear, please forgive me. I know I am but a stumbling block in this society and it's environment and inhabitants, but really, I feel that even after our marriage I need more time to adapt so I can't visit Bigby that soon. I know you have known him for so long, but I need to know him better too, and after what he said I feel I should keep my distance for now, until he acknowledges that I am not his meal."

He peered out again, then back at Salina.

"Salina, It's our big day today and I love you, so I want to keep myself safe....for you. Alright?" Randy asked, gently stroking her face.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The female German Lycaon looked at her mate with a quizzical expression, head tilted sideway. But in the end, she nodded. "Sure, I won't force anyone upon you, love. But you should really get used to Bigby and his kin. They are the sacred boas, after all, and he's been protecting the village for a long time. Now, let me go back to him to apologize then we can go back to our businesses. Okay?" She quickly kissed the tip of Randy's nose then ran toward the snake.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ulysses turned to Gian. "Son, I've got a nice pet to meet. If you don't mind, why won't you go play with your peers, in the meantime?" Then, without waiting for an answer, the black labrador went for the resort.