The Game wrote:He lives!!!
I live!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

*Starts punching CTC repeatedly, senselessly beating him into a bloody pulp.*
Don't come back from the hospital until they make you into a REAL man. >:|
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:*Starts punching CTC repeatedly, senselessly beating him into a bloody pulp.*
*Is punched repeatedly, senselessly beaten into a bloody pup*
Hello to you too, Rockstar.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:*Starts punching CTC repeatedly, senselessly beating him into a bloody pulp.*
*Is punched repeatedly, senselessly beaten into a bloody pup*
Hello to you too, Rockstar.

He is a Corgie now.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Now that's a WIN! A Formal looking Corgi with glasses WIN!
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

He's had the corgi there for a while.... Though the last time I saw, he'd replaced it with a loop of MLP silhouettes...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:He's had the corgi there for a while.... Though the last time I saw, he'd replaced it with a loop of MLP silhouettes...
Yup. I just felt like going back to the corgi.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

That Corgi is a win... i just felt like pointing that out, even if I already posted it saying a similar bla, bla, bla, bla, blah...
That Corgi is a win.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Wow... If you guys are this gaga over that corgi, you should've said so the last time he had it...
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

I didn't know he had a Corgi as an avatar, maybe he had it before I registered, heh... I am just saying that the Corgi really looks cool, just sayin'.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Yay! Ctc is back!

Oh, and I am back too!
Russiarules1 wrote:I didn't know he had a Corgi as an avatar, maybe he had it before I registered, heh...
lol I didn't know too!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

I won't be able to post for a few more days. Some stuff happened at home, and I needed to get away. Using a public computer to post this. Sorry, I'll make responses asap.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Name: Black Berry
Species: Dog (German Spitz)

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Appearance:
A picture of Blackberry!

Blackberry has smooth black fur. She usually wears a blue scarf, and wears normal dogtags.

Personality:
"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Please don't mind Blueberry, he has... Um, mental problems."

Blackberry is Blueberry's mature dog sibling who keeps him in check. She is friendly, sociable, perceptive, and completely sane, unlike Blueberry!

While Blueberry is good at survival, street fighting, and bunch of other stuff a pet would never need. Blackberry has a lot more common sense despite not as creative as Blueberry. She is a bit lacking in physical prowess, but that's what Blueberry is for!

Blackberry might sometimes be a bit rough and direct toward Blueberry, but she definitely cares for him!

Background:
Blackberry is Berry family's first pet, it was her who convinced her parents to adopt Blueberry. She was born and raised in a pet shop before being bought. For a while Blackberry was living with Berry family's human son at the college campus, but she had to return thanks to the newly implemented "no pets" policy.

Notes:
- Blackberry is Blueberry's dog sibling
- Blackberry shares her room with Blueberry
- Blackberry often helps out her mom and dad, she also helped when she was living with their human son
- Blackberry sometimes play D&D with Blueberry, though not that often
- Blackberry loves shopping!
- Blackberry learned first-aid from Blueberry

SPECIAL:
STR-4 (Blackberry is a girl, but letting Blueberry do all the hard work doesn't seem to help either.)
PER-9 ("Call it woman's intuition!")
END-3 (Indoor pet, the fact she has been living at the college campus makes it worse.)
CHA-9 ("Good morning! Can I help?")
INT-7 (Blackberry has enough common sense.)
AGI-4 (Indoor pet, the fact she has been living at the college campus makes it worse.)
LUC-6 (Lucky enough to be adopted without been being a stray or become a stray.)

Color: #008B8B

Edit: Typo lol
Last edited by Aquablast on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Name: Black Berry
Species: Dog (German Spitz)

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Appearance:
A picture of Blackberry!

Blackberry has smooth black fur. She usually wears a blue scarf, and wears normal dogtags.

Personality:
"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Please don't mind Blueberry, he has... Um, mental problems."

Blackberry is Blueberry's mature cat sibling who keeps him in check. She is friendly, sociable, perceptive, and completely sane, unlike Blueberry!

While Blueberry is good at survival, street fighting, and bunch of other stuff a pet would never need. Blackberry has a lot more common sense despite not as creative as Blueberry. She is a bit lacking in physical prowess, but that's what Blueberry is for!

Blackberry might sometimes be a bit rough and direct toward Blueberry, but she definitely cares for him!

Background:
Blackberry is Berry family's first pet, it was her who convinced her parents to adopt Blueberry. She was born and raised in a pet shop before being bought. For a while Blackberry was living with Berry family's human son at the college campus, but she had to return thanks to the newly implemented "no pets" policy.

Notes:
- Blackberry is Blueberry's dog sibling
- Blackberry shares her room with Blueberry
- Blackberry often helps out her mom and dad, she also helped when she was living with their human son
- Blackberry sometimes play D&D with Blueberry, though not that often
- Blackberry loves shopping!
- Blackberry learned first-aid from Blueberry

SPECIAL:
STR-4 (Blackberry is a girl, but letting Blueberry do all the hard work doesn't seem to help either.)
PER-9 ("Call it woman's intuition!")
END-3 (Indoor pet, the fact she has been living at the college campus makes it worse.)
CHA-9 ("Good morning! Can I help?")
INT-7 (Blackberry has enough common sense.)
AGI-4 (Indoor pet, the fact she has been living at the college campus makes it worse.)
LUC-6 (Lucky enough to be adopted without been being a stray or become a stray.)

Color: #008B8B
Awesome! I was looking forward to this character! Is it safe to assume you'll start posting in Sunset Plateau soon?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Awesome! I was looking forward to this character! Is it safe to assume you'll start posting in Sunset Plateau soon?
Yeah! After someone fill me in, that is! :lol:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Awesome! I was looking forward to this character! Is it safe to assume you'll start posting in Sunset Plateau soon?
Yeah! After someone fill me in, that is! :lol:
Not much has happened, really. There was a manhunt for Mitch, the escaped Red Panda, but he's a nice guy.

It's New Year's Eve, and everyone is going to... someone's house, I can't remember, for the party. There's lots of food, music, and dancing, and Eris is working on the firework's show.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Okay so I've been thinking of joining for a while now but I don't know if I want to yet.

Which RPs would be the easiest to join? Need tips. :V I used to be a frequent RPer but then I stopped but would like to come back again, maybe.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Maybe you could join Seabreeze Harbor? It's full, but one or two members don't post anything, so we have a free slot.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Join mine, it's called Wonderful Cookieland.

Just kidding, I'm not making a PF = w=

You still have your old characters, you could start playing them again. Maybe introduce them with a sudden change of plans?
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Not much has happened, really. There was a manhunt for Mitch, the escaped Red Panda, but he's a nice guy.

It's New Year's Eve, and everyone is going to... someone's house, I can't remember, for the party. There's lots of food, music, and dancing, and Eris is working on the firework's show.
*Glances at the SP OOC* ... Valiant's place, I think! But I can work with that! Just need approval and a bit catch up with Ice, I guess!
Tobee wrote:Which RPs would be the easiest to join? Need tips. :V I used to be a frequent RPer but then I stopped but would like to come back again, maybe.
I think BsM is still recruiting? Though if you can handle it, RV is probably the easiest to join!
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Now the problem is if I'm going to join, Who am I going to use?XD

Tantrum the dog
Marc the fox
Li the Tiger

grrrrrr this will take a while. xD
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I've received some suggestions to reopen Oasis Towers. With my fellow mod's agreement, and all of your approval, I'm considering reopening it.

Who all would be interested in it?
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'd be happy to join it with Brill, if we reopen it.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I'll consider it.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

I don't recall what it was about....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:I've received some suggestions to reopen Oasis Towers. With my fellow mod's agreement, and all of your approval, I'm considering reopening it.

Oasis towers failed because it has too limited of an RP setting.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey guys. Leaving today on a trip and won't be back until late Saturday night. Don't panic when I don't show up for a while.
ctcmjh wrote:I've received some suggestions to reopen Oasis Towers. With my fellow mod's agreement, and all of your approval, I'm considering reopening it.
Ehh... I kinda think the setting was kinda weak, and it'd need a better GM... Also, I'd hope a few more people would join BsM: we seem to be speeding up again... (and yes, I'm still going on about BsM.)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Personally I think it would be better if someone would just make a new neighborhood with descriptors based on what interested RPers would like. Current selection for nRPs are based on whims, GMs aren't even trying to make things interesting, just RPing like normal players despite the states. But eh, whatever works right?
One order of fries, would you like some fries with that?

IDK, maybe we should have a player database or something since we have so many mods already anyways. Like an introduction on who you are and what forms of roleplay interests you. It would make it easier since we can have a list on who's "looking for an RP to join", remove a little ambiguity from the forums, players love fourth wall knowledge anyway.
A sub-board in the sub-board.

Anyways, on this topic, I like being the antagonist and I think I'm already playing a good part.
( We disapprove if you didn't understand. )
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hypergenesis wrote:Personally I think it would be better if someone would just make a new neighborhood with descriptors based on what interested RPers would like. Current selection for nRPs are based on whims, GMs aren't even trying to make things interesting, just RPing like normal players despite the states. But eh, whatever works right?
What about me? I don't make things interesting?

Sorry, it's just really hard right now trying to keep that RP just going as is when I'm moving EVERY character along at this point. Give it time to pick back up, then it'll be interesting again... You kind of just started anyway...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

I joined BsM with a bit of coaxing but the one who invited me suddenly left.
( T-t-t-tc-tch! )

I'm talking about event occasions and stuff like that, nothing wrong with selecting a normal day but just waking up and going out to meet people is not very energetic. What I'm asking for is a convergence point, like a rock concert, tornado while pets are out, Santa Clause coming to town. A reason why pets who don't know each other would meet. Sure it's not wrong to greet pets out of the blue, but you do that with neighbors, schoolmates and if you're new in town. The assumption people would greet each other for no reason at all is a huge oversight people had been making since the start. Normally you don't give the welcome wagon to someone you don't know, unless you see them moving in or them being introduced to you. A lot of the RPs have been going on at strange logics, almost makes me think the characters are mentally defunct or something.

Then again I expect too much, few people care about stats, consistency is something most wouldn't even consider and convenience is being over used. Truly fantasy RP.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Last post before I leave.
Hypergenesis wrote:What I'm asking for is a convergence point, like a rock concert, tornado while pets are out, Santa Clause coming to town. A reason why pets who don't know each other would meet. Sure it's not wrong to greet pets out of the blue, but you do that with neighbors, schoolmates and if you're new in town.
Ok... So... you mean like a pretty TYPICAL DAY IN BSM. You realize that one of those things has actually HAPPENED in BsM before? You realize we've had entire arcs revolving around things like posessed-yarn-balls going into meltdown? Or
The assumption people would greet each other for no reason at all is a huge oversight people had been making since the start. Normally you don't give the welcome wagon to someone you don't know, unless you see them moving in or them being introduced to you. A lot of the RPs have been going on at strange logics, almost makes me think the characters are mentally defunct or something.
PETS ARE LIKE CHILDREN. It's not THAT strange for children to be wandering around and see another child and be like "ooh! Someone new to play with!" I don't see what's that weird about this. Even then, that's not how about a third of the introductions in BsM have went. Alot of other stuff has happened to get characters to meet, including time-travel (just now), comical death, fistfights, and unwanted "advances" on heterosexual cats by homosexual ones. (that was funny...)

Anyway, enough of me whining, I gotta go. See you all Saturday night!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Sorry, it's just really hard right now trying to keep that RP just going as is when I'm moving EVERY character along at this point. Give it time to pick back up, then it'll be interesting again... You kind of just started anyway...

I know how that is.. need a spare cattle prod?
:mrgreen:
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Ok... So... you mean like a pretty TYPICAL DAY IN BSM. You realize that one of those things has actually HAPPENED in BsM before? You realize we've had entire arcs revolving around things like posessed-yarn-balls going into meltdown?
There's a difference between events that happens at a group of characters and an event that will pull characters in. = w=
RockstarRacoon wrote: PETS ARE LIKE CHILDREN. It's not THAT strange for children to be wandering around and see another child and be like "ooh! Someone new to play with!" I don't see what's that weird about this. Even then, that's not how about a third of the introductions in BsM have went. Alot of other stuff has happened to get characters to meet, including time-travel (just now), comical death, fistfights, and unwanted "advances" on heterosexual cats by homosexual ones. (that was funny...)
Children... Apparently children are teenagers here, judging from the amount of responsibilities they have. Agewise they are also teenagers to young adults. Pets are treated like children if I remember correctly, but the maturity of the pets themselves vary from character to character. People put in a convenient age for their characters but nonetheless not follow it anyways. Old enough to not incur child penalties but young enough so that time skipping wouldn't affect them much is what I'm saying.
Yes there are a few exceptions but I'm not complaining about them.

Frankly, I would be happy if introductions go on like that, but then the convenience in some of those encounters are >gnnk< a bit too convenient, not that I'll be complaining anything beyond that about those though.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Anyway, enough of me whining, I gotta go. See you all Saturday night!
Heh, it's good to know that some people would actually give time to read through other players' concerns.

Oh and have a safe trip.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Hypergenesis wrote:-snip-
Yes, I read this now too.

I acknowledge some of these problem now, and I will attempt to address it.

However, remember that some people are here to have fun, not to be judged for their logic or consistency. Fun and quality can coexist, but there times they don't for certain people. And when they don't, there need to be a balance. Just saying.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Aquablast wrote:However, remember that some people are here to have fun, not to be judged for their logic or consistency. Fun and quality can coexist, but there times they don't for certain people. And when they don't, there need to be a balance. Just saying.
*sit down and starts laughing like a derp*
Fun without quality.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Hey guys! As most of you know, the first page of the main PF OOC is terribly outdated. So I would like to update it.

I am not rewriting any rules, but just to update the status of all current PF, like whether a neighbor is recruiting, full, or desperately in need of new members, etc etc. As well as the member list and perhaps new description of the said neighbor if the GM/resident of said neighbor is willing to provide a new one. So that new members can actually look at the main OOC and use it to determine which PF to join.

Once I am done with the first batch of updating, the GMs from their respective neighbor can update their own PF's status through the local moderators.

Also I will slightly update the history of PFs and remove the cast of the PF council, since they don't exist anymore. Right now we are pretty much using the system of majority approval + mods checking to make sure things don't go out of hand.

And with that said, who approve of this? Buck and Argent are already okay with this, as long as the majority are okay as well.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Will you be making a new OoC?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Hypergenesis wrote:Will you be making a new OoC?
No, just updating the existing one (this one).