HPU - Blue Peak Shore OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: PF: Blue Peak Shore OOC

Post by The Game »

Comic relief or pure insanity?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:Comic relief or pure insanity?
Knowing Valerio, probably both.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

valerio wrote:also known as 'comic relief'.
Let's see who got a clue... ;)
A Wizard Did It. Final answer. :3
Zander

Post by Zander »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:
valerio wrote:also known as 'comic relief'.
Let's see who got a clue... ;)
A Wizard Did It. Final answer. :3
I AM GOING TO WIN A MILLION DOLLARS ON MY BIRTHDAY.

Okay, this first question is for 100 dollars..

In the rp "blue peak sho-

DOLPHINS. Final answer.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'm just waiting for The Game. Gotta give her a chance to post. :3
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Waiting for valerio, Donau maybe have the answer
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:Waiting for valerio, Donau maybe have the answer
Uhm, there's a clue as big as a house already? When a certain dolphin appeared in the bus' driver seat? Singing mockingly at Heart? :?
Anyway, Heart is supposed to answer the walkie talkie Achilles is handing, now. ;)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hey, Hey! I decided to join BPS as well so here's my sheet:

--------------------------------------
Name: Balkan

Neighborhood: Blue Peak shore

Species: Mix-breed. 1/2 local red wolf, 1/2 German shepherd

Official Backstory:
He was found in the jungle as a pup by Ivan Johnson and grew as equal to the natives. After Ivan's demise he was officially reborn and now he's a villager of Salisgrave

Real Backstory:
Balkan is mixed breed. He's half Red Wolf and half German shepherd. His father was a Red wolf hunter, while his mother was an abandoned pet, lost in the jungle and saved by his father, who fell in love with her. That love, however, wasn't approved by the other wolves.
The only thing that saved his Mother’s life is that his Father was the Best hunter in the tribe, Respected by everyone. It was this renown and respect that manages to save both of them, since he uses his Rite as a tribesman to save her as his "servant". The price though was her turning into “slave”, a voluntary captive in the Green circle – cutting all the contacts with the “externals”, outsiders.
When his Mother gave birth to him, she died due birth complications. That was taken as a bad sign by the tribe. They intended to sacrifice the child to regain the favor of the sacred Boa.
Since Balkan was born, his Father was exiled (in exchange for their safely release) from the tribe, but when he learned that his mate was dead and his pup was going to be sacrificed, he went to the village and at the price of this wound he managed to save him from the Green Ring. He escaped in the jungle and was lucky to give the child to one of the resort staff members before he could pass out.
The wolves didn’t chase them - with such a wound he was considered dead and the young pup - pretty much dead as well, since he couldn’t take care on his own.
The man who got Balkan that day was 50 years old guy, called Ivan Johnson. He raised the young Balkan for 3 years, before he passed out by a jungle fever. That deeply affected Balkan. Now he's been taken care of by the rest of staff and Ivan's son - Dimitar.

Personality:
Balkan is the quiet type. Although he knows of his origins, he prefers to be taken as German shepherd. He's very nice, polite and always keeps his promises. He gets really defensive when it comes to his past.
He enjoys parties, but he prefers to stay as much as unnoticed as he can. He always tries to stop the fights and settle them peacefully. The scar on his left eye shows that these attempts weren't always successful

Appearance: He looks like a typical German Shepherd, but is taller than most of them (1,63m). His eye-color is amber. Since the passing of Ivan, he wears his collar only when he goes to meet with humans. The rest of the time He keeps his dog-tags (2 plates. On the first one is his name along with a strange inscription "Hybrid specimen 01". On the second there's an inscription which says "Never give them the chance to doubt you!") on a chain around his neck, but he never removes the camouflage Bandanna he wears.
As a weaponry he always carries his spear and Ivan's Military knife, plus three set of three small throwing knifes (which he only uses to practice his aim. both of them are on the front part of the belt of his harness, and one on the back).

Strengths and Weaknesses:
S - very trustworthy and loyal friend
W - very protective over his past; Sometime his speech is incomprehensible or even creepy. Too headstrong at the moments.

Other notes:
=> He's an artisan in the art of surviving
=> He was thought in the ways of herbal medicine by the Lycaon shaman
=> He has a small first aid kit, which he uses really well along with the limited knowledge of herbal medicine he knows
=> Keeps very good relationship with the Lycaons, neutral with rabbits and even colder with the wolves
=> When he’s out in the jungle, he usually wares this harness in which he always carries a walkie-talkie
=> He likes to help the scientists as much as he likes to hunt for Salisgrave
=> He can play with drums

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 7
Perception - 6
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 7
Luck – 5

Color - #0000FF if possible

---------------------------------------------------

And here's something for a certain HUMAN

Name: Dimitar Ivanov Johnson

A human male

Story:
Son of the deceased Ivan Johnson. He lived a big part of his life on Meriweather island. Unlike his father, Dimitar was astonished by the ruins, so he became an archeologist. He studied archeology and traveled throughout the world, but mainly he stayed at his ancestors land – Bulgaria. There he became re-creator of events as well. As he returned to Meriweather, he found his father on bed, mortally sick. As Ivan passed out, Dimitar fulfilled his father’s tasks – to cremate his body, to take care of Balkan until he reached 3 (human) years and to take a part of Ivan’s ashes to his birthplace in Bulgaria and both Dimitar and Balkan to spread the rest of the ashes along Meriweather.
He left for Bulgaria to deliver his father’s ashes and haven’t returned in two years, until he came back with the recent ship, assigned as a head of the archeology team (supported by Mr. Spencer)

Appearance and personality:
He’s huge, a true colossus – 2 meter height and muscular, his hair – dark gold, about 50 cm long, usually on a horse tail and a short beard with long braided goatee.
On first impression he seems barbaric and crude, scary as much as Mr. Grim himself, yet he’s soft-hearted and very calm. When someone gets to know him better, he or she will find that he might be a bit weird, but still very gentle, kind and helpful. He could be firm, determined and brave if the situation requires it.

Other notes:
=> Mr. Spencer knows him personally, mainly because of previous archeologists’ teams good words about him and sadly, because of his father’s demise
=> He is maniac in re-creating events so he started learning a lot of side stuff ever since he was young boy – like fighting with medieval weaponry and the art of the spears
=> he learned flame-dancing (these dances with the staff that burns on the edges and the ropes with the burning thingies at the end)
=> he learned various drum plays with the various drums he witnessed in the world
=> Dimitar taught Balkan in the stuff above
=> He has dreams for a new and attractive way to reach Meriweather – with a wooden ‘Pirate’ ship. The Idea was inspired by his Bulgarian friends, fans of Pirate stories.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

very good! :D You are free to go any moment.
remember to post this CS in MAIN OOC as well ;)
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Pardon me Val, but ya' missed my post on the last page near the bottom. :3
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

And mine sorry..

thrasherblades wrote:
valerio wrote:
thrasherblades wrote: Victor entered the hut and gave a kiss behind Randy's ear. "Just relax, silly. Now you two enjoy your time together, brother. The ceremony will be held in proper time, no rush."
Randy blushed as he felt Victor's muzzle against the back of his ear, receiving the kiss. The fur on his body slightly stood on end as he kissed his ear and had to be discreet about it. He still must keep in mind that he was living in another culture now and must accept of whatever which may come.

He stretched a final time before sitting up again and looking at Salina, sleeping with such serenity. He reached his paw for her shoulder to gently wake her up when--

*GROWLLLL*

"Oh crap....Uhm....hey Victor, usually what do you guys eat for breakfast at Salisgrave?" Randy asked, hoping he would say noodles with egg, a treat which he savoured back in Hong Kong.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

done.
and done.
Sorry, folks *hides in shame*
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

It's okay, Val.

...I completely forgot what I was going say with this.
The Moon Howler

Before I actually join the PF officially I want to know if those that play as local characters have read my sheet
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Sindorei wrote:Before I actually join the PF officially I want to know if those that play as local characters have read my sheet
aye aye!
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Sindorei wrote:Before I actually join the PF officially I want to know if those that play as local characters have read my sheet
Indeed I have.
The Moon Howler

Two out of three, I believe it's okay to start already, before all the fun at Salisgrave begins?

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Can I join, please? It would be funny to be here ^w^.

Name:
Aaron “Mystic” Lobo

Neighborhood:
Blue Peak Shore

Species:
Dog; German Shepherd

Background:
Aaron has had a good life, no traumas. He was born in Spain adopted by good parents (with all his family) and trained since they placed him in academy. He has just graduated and he has been assigned to Blue Peak Shore, so he is travelling to there, he will work with the archeological teams at the Ruins of Atlantis. He has worked with computers a lot of time, so he is used to technology.

Personality:
He was born in Spain, so he speaks Spanish perfectly, and he learned English at the academy (and playing online a lot of time). He is really pacific and intelligent, a good strategist and mediator, and really quiet. If someone has a problem, he will be there to help him. He is not a great sports dog, but he is good at being sneaky and absolutely quiet (Metal Gear Solid fan, he learned some tricks from there). He is used to work with technology and has a good aiming because videogames. The combination of his perception and his intelligence is perfect to him if he has to follow a scent or a trace. He has a great common sense.

Appearance:
(But blue eyes, and blue collar) A bit taller than normal, only a bit.

Strengths and weaknesses:
S- Really intelligent and perceptive, so he can figure out a lot of things.
W- Not a great sportsman or athlete.

Other notes:
-He is always bringing his PDA (with a lot of devices: map, GPS, heartbeat sensor…)
-He has a really good aiming and he is a fan of Metal Gear Solid saga, so he is good sneaking around and would use a tranquilizer gun (would, conditional).

SPECIAL:
Strength: 7 “Can I help you with that boxes?”
Perception: 7 “Have you heard that?”
Endurance: 5 “Oof, oof… I think I won’t be able to run more…”
Charisma: 5 “Hi, nice to meet you.”
Intelligence: 8 “Heh, one mystery less in our world.”
Agility: 5 “*Dodges* Oof, that was really close!”
Luck: 5 “Well, I’ve had only 3 or 4 surprises in my life.”

Color: #004080
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
valerio

Post by valerio »

Great guy! I like him!
I get it, he's a tourist, right?
Please, post also in Main OOC.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

No, he is not a tourist, he will graduate there and he will work there. (Well, at the moment... yes, he is x3)

Edit: I edited something of the prototype I forgot to remove from the sheet (he is not really shy, he is normal)
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Island doesn't offer educational systems, I'm sorry. Aaron can only make some experience, and pets don't get legally aknowledged graduations. So the best he can do is to be a recognized assistant to the scientists working there.
Also, in which fields is Aaron supposed to work?
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

He would be a explorer, he is good looking for things. (I'll change the background, then, he is already graduated)

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
valerio

Post by valerio »

Suggestion: since he's a good explorer, Aaron could work with the archeological teams at the Ruins of Atlantis. He'd also get to meet Heart, Donau, and the other tourists about to leave soon for the Ruins.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Thank you, then. I'd do it. I'll write it on sheet right now.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Zander

Post by Zander »

I say we have too many German shepherds >_>
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:I say we have too many German shepherds >_>
*giggles* I was thinking the same thing. Adel and Achilles are enough.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ok, that was the last one, promise.
*thinks of a scene to write about that matter*
theblackcateyes

Mystic Wolf wrote:No, he is not a tourist, he will graduate there and he will work there. (Well, at the moment... yes, he is x3)

Edit: I edited something of the prototype I forgot to remove from the sheet (he is not really shy, he is normal)
Yeah!! maybe he should meet heart"(my character!!
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

ok... so now I need 3 positives, am I right?

*ehem, ehem* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? *cute puppy face*
(I edited more grammar)

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

If he needs one positive - I'm giving him one

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

You're forgetting Mrs. Krause, Valerio.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thank you for reminding. :oops:
Corrected.
theblackcateyes

If my vote counts (I doubt it) yes, but only if he meets Heart
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Hee hee, the first thing I'd do is go to the ruins to know where I would go to work next day. So it is a yes, Caty

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

I want to inform all that I'll be out of town from the evening of 8th of July (GMT+2 time) to the evening of 13th of July (GMT+2 time)

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

VALERIO!!! the story got stoped
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

*static*
I'm Mr. Sunshine, and I approve of Mystic's character.
*static*
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:VALERIO!!! the story got stoped
posted.
The Moon Howler

I... AM... BACK!

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I love being unable to move. It's so wonderful.