MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Re: MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Post by BlueAnubis »

"I love that word, probably. It means 'most likely like this, but there is a chance it could be completely different'." Hem said as he popped his head from behind the easel he had brought in a second ago, "The less likely thing is most often more fun than the former." He chuckled as he flicked his tail at the canvas quickly.

"Though it's the times it is not fun, but dangerous that I worry about." Clyde said as he washed his teacup.

"like I said, one of the most fun times is when there is a bit of danger involved. Veriety is the spice of life, as they say.

"Which is why our house never stays the same color for more than two days in a row?"

"No, but now you've given me a pretty good excuse for the next time I forget which house is ours and paint the neighborhood... again." He swished his tail one last time against the canvas and kicked the easel so it turned towards the others, revealing his interpretation of Hate and Sunset, Hate shrouded in a dark smog, and Sunset surounded by bright flames. Both smiling their own way, both completely individual. "You know, every adventuring party needs a chef, someone has to prepare all the food you find lying all over the ground, being dropped by the giant spiders and such. And you know walnuts are the main ingredient in heath potions." He laughed as he rolled on the ground and flipped onto the wall.

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Princess Luna? Not Celestia? I mean, one makes pretty regular appearances,
((True, but only one of them was sadly walking out of the Everfree Forest a few months ago. Savy?))
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie's face suddenly dropped into the fifth blueberry pie she was nearly done with, and stayed there for a few moments. She came up again, gasping, her brown skin/fur stained a deep blue, yet at the same time she was turning a sickly shade of green. "Four and a half pies," she said, swaying a bit. "Not too Shabby...huh, Light...." She grinned, but it soon disappeared."Somepony...get me...a...pillow," Lizzie said again, then proceeded to collapse on her pie.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( Too much text, can't read, megaquote ))
ChewyChewy wrote:"Welcome to my humble abode, Hem, and thank you so much for the painting!" said Cookie. "It's beautiful!"

To Hem's suggestion she said, "Oh, don't think he didn't TRY to convince me of that! But the more he talked, the more his story didn't quite fit. He told SOME truths, yes, and those were the fascinating parts, but you have to get up VERY early to fool Cookie Cutter!" She winked conspiratorially.

"Well, anyway, reason enough why I'm glad I'm not a unicorn myself. No offense meant. I wouldn't want to have magic that could go wrong. Besides, I don't need it for what I do, and it's SO much more satisfying to make things with your own four hooves. Anyway, where was I at? Oh yes. Would you believe this fellow actually tried to persuade ME to JOIN him on his journey? Ha ha! I told him thanks just the same, but I wasn't interested. It was a full 20 minutes before he finally gave up, but he didn't leave right then. He actually mentioned something about the missing walnuts...."

Cookie continued her story and managed to keep it interesting.
"Yes," Hate said, "While it is quite useful, it does take alot of practice to learn each individual bit. Even simple things like levitation and light, which every'corn uses almost constantly, take alot of practice in the younger years..."
BlueAnubis wrote:"I love that word, probably. It means 'most likely like this, but there is a chance it could be completely different'." Hem said as he popped his head from behind the easel he had brought in a second ago, "The less likely thing is most often more fun than the former." He chuckled as he flicked his tail at the canvas quickly.

"Though it's the times it is not fun, but dangerous that I worry about." Clyde said as he washed his teacup.

"like I said, one of the most fun times is when there is a bit of danger involved. Veriety is the spice of life, as they say.

"Which is why our house never stays the same color for more than two days in a row?"

"No, but now you've given me a pretty good excuse for the next time I forget which house is ours and paint the neighborhood... again." He swished his tail one last time against the canvas and kicked the easel so it turned towards the others, revealing his interpretation of Hate and Sunset, Hate shrouded in a dark smog, and Sunset surounded by bright flames. Both smiling their own way, both completely individual. "You know, every adventuring party needs a chef, someone has to prepare all the food you find lying all over the ground, being dropped by the giant spiders and such. And you know almonds are the main ingredient in heath potions." He laughed as he rolled on the ground and flipped onto the wall.
Hate raised a brow at the painting, "I see... So I'm surrounded by a dark cloud now?" He got up a bit and walked closer to it, examining, "And I guess Sunset is on fire... Is that what you're trying to say with this painting?" He tilted his head slightly, making it unclear whether he was annoyed or amused, "You ponies have such vivid imaginations, what will you think up next..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Perhaps it is a juxtaposition of how different you appear." Clyde offered.

"I might agree, if I knew what you just said. I just painted how different they look so close together" Hem replied from the celing. He jumped and flipped right in front of Hate, looking at him with one eye, "I know what I paint, I paint what I see." his eye bulged out a bit, then he hopped onto a stool with a cup of tea. "In you, I see a darkness. Not evil or cruelty, per se. But sorrow, pain, unhappiness. Perhaps merely the residue of a scar, long healed and faded, but still barely visable. I may not know what it means, but this is what I see." He sipped his tea and nodded somberly. Then he rolled on the stool so he was lying on his back. "As for Miss Sunset, I saw her a few weeks ago near a bonfire... or a burning building, I can't remember which. I just remember how pretty it all was." He smiled and winked at Sunset before sipping his tea again, though inverted this time.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hate kept his brow raised on the artist pony, watching him roll about into different positions, "I see... Though I'm really not sure what you're talking about: I have placed all my problems behind me, and I am absolutely fine. I live in the forest and study my magic, and I'm perfectly content with behaving such for now." He looked back to the painting, "As for your artistic interpretation of my personality, I've always thought myself more the quiet, musing scholar, but I guess that is just me. If you wish to depict me as the dark and brooding type, than do as thou wilt, as it has been said: I shall pay no undue heed to this." he closed his eyes and gave a nod, satisfied with his answer, not even noticing that he was bordering on another lapse into the older dialect of equestrian...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Penwright pulled away from his fifth pie, swiping it away from him. As it clattered to the floor his front half collapsed onto the table and he groaned. "Mercy, stomach, have mercy! Guh..."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem chuckled as he placed the teacup on his chest, "Perhaps that's what the thing I said about scars meant. Maybe my eyes should put a 'best if used by' date on them. And don't worry, I'll be painting more pictures of you as time goes on. First impressions are only what you see before you know someone."

"You should have seen his first impression painting of Miss Powders, the windmill farm owner." Clyde laughed.

"I'm telling ya, mate. That lady is a dragon riding pegasis knight in diguise.When you find out I'm right, you'll be looking pretty silly." He said as he pointed dramatically before slowly taking another sip of tea.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hate raised his brow again, "Riding a Dragon? What in Equestria are you going on about now? No self-respecting dragon would allow a pony to ride them, at least not any that I've met. And what use would a pegasus have for a dragon mount? You can already fly!" He shook his head, "You 'artist-types' are always crazy, with crazy ideas... Stop being crazy!"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem stopped mid sip and set his cup on the table roughly. "First, I have met young dragons as close to a pony as if they were it's mother, and second, because riding a dragon would be worlds more epic than flying under your own power." He leaned forward and looked straight at Hate, frowning "But let me say this: I may be insane, I may be three apples short of a bushel, or I may be more sane than everyone else put together, but it's who I am. And no one is going to change who I am but me. So, no. I will not stop being crazy. Not for you, not for Clyde, not for the Princesses themselves." Hem sat up straight and softened his gaze. "I will admit, I think differently than everyone else. But if I am going too 'crazy' for you, you merely need to ask me nicely to slow down, and I will try to. I have a measure of self control, you know. If I hadn't, you would have been covered in about 37 additional cutie marks before I introduced myself."

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Ah-ah-AHHH-ah...." said Cookie in a sing-song voice, smiling sweetly. "None of that in my house, now. If you boys want to fight you'll have to take it outside."

You wouldn't think this would be terribly effective coming from an ordinary pony, but it hadn't failed Cookie yet--not often, anyway.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem turned to Cookie and bowed his head, "Oh, don't worry about me, I'm not a fan of fighting. I will not, however, stay where no one is having fun, and at the moment, I'm still enjoying myself. How's everyone else doing?" He asked as he turned his head upside-down and smiled at Hate.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Grr... Tried to post this last night but HPF was completely down... Let's see if I can compensate... ))

"I wasn't telling you what to do," Hate corrected, still completely calm and not violent at all, "Only offering constructive criticism..." He raised a hoof to scratch his chin, "Though it has been quite a while since I've challenged anyone to fisticuffs, which does sound like fun right now..." he shot a grin at Cookie, as he was only half serious about that one.

He looked down at the upside-down head before turning his own upside down to meet Hem's gaze, "I'm quite fine thank you, despite ponies constantly thinking of me as some dark and menacing warlock, quite fine and dandy actually!" he smiled at the last one, not meaning it with the sarcasm which it usually implied these days.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Light was still eating, currently on his fifth pie. Come on, don't get sick, don't get sick... Then, about twenty seconds later, he had finished. "YES!" He turned toward Liz and smirked. "Five beats four and a half."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem laughed, "Excellent! It's always good to find someone you can see eye to eye." He said with an inverted smile, "Though I never said you were a 'menicing warlock', I just said you were dark. But, then again, so am I! And I must say, it's a lovely color on us." He said as he returned to his upright position and pointed to his and Hate's coats.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hate straightened up aswell, glancing back at his coat, "Yes, it can be a very clean and elegant looking color if you know how to keep it..." He zeroed in momentarily on his flank, "It does accent my cutie-mark nicely aswell..." he chuckled as he remembered getting it, "Ah yes, I near brought down the famìlie estate-home with that bit of work, ah what a duel that were..." he chuckled again, once again not noticing his momentary lapse into old-equestrian. "But that would be a story for another time." he looked around a bit, noting that it had become a two-pony conversation in a room with five ponies...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke has been roaming the lands for months. He stop in towns and camps ,but some one always recognized him. He just wanted somewhere to lay low somewhere to hide. He stomach growled. He only just realized how starving he was. There wasn't any food in site. The only option was to keep on moving forward. Forward happened to be a very lucky direction. Soon enough he started seeing the tops of buildings.
"Sweet! I'm gonna get something to eat." he did a short hoof pump in the air before charging full speed at towards the town. Soon the whole town was visible. He noticed the nice architecture and the clean grass. "This might be a good place to start a new career. No, no I gotta keep a low profile. I don't want to have to run anymore." he thought to himself. He already wound up inside the town with ought noticing. He crashed into a house right in front of him. He fell down in pain. A painful high pitched ring wailed through his ears. His vision grew blurry. He finally passed out in the middle of town for everyone to see.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

A low groan resounded through the shop. Using just his chin, Penwright began to slowly drag himself towards his next pie. "Must...keep...eating...can't let...simple math...beat me..."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie groaned into her pie, but began chewing again. After a large blue gulp, she turned to Light and said, "If you think you're going to beat me by a lousy half, you've got another thing coming!" Her ridiculous competitiveness kicked in and she ate the rest of the pie, sat back, and grinned. "Eat that!...Because seriously, I can't eat anymore..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Locke has been roaming the lands for months. He stop in towns and camps ,but some one always recognized him. He just wanted somewhere to lay low somewhere to hide. He stomach growled. He only just realized how starving he was. There wasn't any food in site. The only option was to keep on moving forward. Forward happened to be a very lucky direction. Soon enough he started seeing the tops of buildings.
"Sweet! I'm gonna get something to eat." he did a short hoof pump in the air before charging full speed at towards the town. Soon the whole town was visible. He noticed the nice architecture and the clean grass. "This might be a good place to start a new career. No, no I gotta keep a low profile. I don't want to have to run anymore." he thought to himself. He already wound up inside the town with ought noticing. He crashed into a house right in front of him. He fell down in pain. A painful high pitched ring wailed through his ears. His vision grew blurry. He finally passed out in the middle of town for everyone to see.
A blue Earth-Pony Mare had been walking through town when at that moment, an indigo pegasus-pony ran right by her and straight into a wall. Now, this earth-pony wasn't sure why anyone would run straight into a wall, as that seemed a very unintelligent thing to do, but at the moment, she was more concerned with the pony that had done it and was now lying sprawled on his back. She walked quickly over and looked down at him, "Oh my! Are you ok?" She prodded the pegasus-pony with a hoof...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Upon hearing a voice Locke shakes himself out of his daze. He sees the mare above him and realizes he passed out. "Oh ummm. My name is..is uhhh LOCKE! Yeah my name's Locke. I'm sorta just got here and this rude building surprised me!" His tummy rumbled loudly. He remembered how hungry he was. " Hey blue girl do you have anything I can eat? Building attacks drive up an appetite." He tried to play off hunger and pain the best he could. He was pretty embarrassed to be caught in such a situation. He rolled himself on to his feet. He stumbled a bit before regaining his balance.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The blue earth pony blinked, "Eat? Um... are you sure you're feeling ok? Perhaps you should rest for a bit... You really don't look so good..." She put a hoof on his shoulder to steady him and raised her arm to feel his forehead for temperature. "I could take you somewhere safe and cool to rest and get you some water... I just ordered lunch too, so you can have some of that I guess..."
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke was a bit confused. He didn't think he did anything to make himself look sick. "I'm fine seriously. All I need is some food. I'm not sick or anything." Upon hearing the mentioning of lunch his stomach growled again. " You'd really share your lunch with me. Thanks!" The grin on Locke's face became to big that nopony could miss it. Man back home nopony was nice enough to share food. THis place is gonna ROCK! Ooooh what if she even let's me into her house. I could.. no. You don't still from a pony nice enough share her food.! He debated amongst himself silently. Instinct vs Conscience. He shook his head again trying to get the bad thoughts all out. "So uh, where ever your getting this food frem I'll come with you. Thanks for offering again."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh, I'm heading to the library right now: I'm the town librarian and I'm having it delivered there." the blue earth pony informed him, pointing in the direction she'd been heading, "You think you're fine to come with?" He kept insisting that he was ok, but he HAD just ran straight into a wall, so...
exranio

Post by exranio »

"A library huh? (Definatly nothing worth taking in there) Sure anywhere for free food." He happily walked in the direction the mare pointed in. Then he realized whats he gonna do after eating. Nowhere to live and he definitely doesn't want to go back to roaming. He shrugged it off. One problem at a time he thought. He turned back to the blue pony "Hey Blue! What's your name? I sorta need to know the name of the girl giving me free food."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well..." she replied, "That kind of is my name: Navy Blues. But you can keep calling me that if you want..." she lead him off towards the library, chatting a bit with him on the way, "So... What brings you to our town? Are you just passing through? Maybe heading somewhere in particular?"
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Weeellll. Uh. Yeah I came to stay here. My previous homes weren't so welcoming. This place seems nice though. " Hmmm maybe there's a chance she'll have some where for me to live. Better to ask than to have nowhere to sleep tonight.
" To be honest I actually have no where to even live. Any chance you know where I could get a job or a home? There's gotta be somewhere. He put on his best set of puppy dog eyes hoping to here something along the lines of "Awww you can live with me. You poor little thing.". That would just be all to lucky though at the very least he could get somewhere to work.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"There are job and housing directories at the library, though I suppose you could get a stable at the inn if you can't find anything right away..." Navy said, "Where did you live before here? You don't seem like a native Equestrian..."
exranio

Post by exranio »

"You ever heard of Elesca? Its an entertainment city in the Kingdom of Vaneirs. In that kingdom everything is very was much different than what I've seen in villages here. We had casinos and dance clubs and all that sorta stuff. Not as common here." He just realized maybe it really won't be that fun here as back home. Everything in Equestria was very rural. That or filled with aristocratic castles. Beggers can't be choosers though. The simpler life will have to do.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy nodded, "Yes, yes, I've heard of that country... Ruled by a dragon, isn't it?" she shook her head, "No, Equestria is pretty much all ponies, right down to Princess Celestia herself. It's bound to be alot different than any of the dragon or griffon kingdoms..." They rounded a corner to come in sight of a somewhat large, neoclassical public building with a tower coming out of the center. "Well, there it is!" Navy said, "The Grand Castilia library..."
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke looked up at the library in awe. He never seen much architecture like this before. He was use to flashing lights, signs and just plain outrageous designing. He gave an impressed whistle "Nice place you got here. What was this build a thousand years ago or somethin? I've never seen anything this olds chool." He knocked his front hoof against the doors. Solid wood. "Wow thats even real good wood on this place. How expensive is the upkeep? Like 5000 bits to keep this place up? I'm talking to much arn't I?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy smiled and chuckled a bit at his antics, walking up the steps to the door, which were guarded by armored unicorn statues on either side, "It's gone through a few renovations since it was built, but yes, it was built around a thousand years ago by the town's lordship: Dreamy Shade. Now, this was right before that family's influence started to wane, and the Shade family no longer lives in Grand Castilia." she nodded a bit, enjoying giving history lessons on the town. "As for the upkeep, it's a very sturdy building, so it isn't much more than the occasional painting and roofing..."
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke nodded. He opened up the doors and when on inside. It was as amazing inside as it was on the outside. There where more books than he ever seen in his life. People back in Elesca had more exiting things to do than read so there were few libraries. Locke made another impressed whistle " This (he looked from shelf to shelf) Is an impressive collection. Books to my left books to my right I wouldn't even be surprised if they where above me. So millions? Billions? A goggle whatever? How many of these are there?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy followed him in, heading to a desk near the door labeled "Librarian" and turning a sign on it from "Out" to "Making Rounds" before turning to follow him, reminding him in a hushed voice, "Voice down: this is a library, remember?" She trotted a bit to catch up to him, putting a hoof out to slow him down, "You settle down now. The library has several sections, each of which contains a few thousand titles. In total, there are six hundred twenty seven thousand, eight hundred and thirty four books in the library. Last time I counted them at least..." She continued on, trying to steer Locke in a particular direction, "The library contains books dating back over a thousand years, though most of the ones you see on display here were printed in the last hundred: the older collections are more fragile, and are kept in better storage conditions."
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
exranio

Post by exranio »

"That. That is a lot of books. Have you ..have you actually READ them all?" He wondered what could bein the ancient books of a thousand years ago. Interesting tails of royalty and treasure maybe. Perheaps even a map to uknown riches. He could sneak in and read through, but that would be WAY to boring for his pallet. "Also do any of those super old ones have any stories I may be interested in. Perhaps something that could lead us to a lot of money." One could say his eyes become dollar signs with excitement of possibly become incredibly wealthy.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy shook her head, "Read? No, no, I've only been able to do so much as read all the titles, I've only even skimmed around two-hundred-thousand of them, let alone really read more than a few thousand others... It's been my job to keep track of everything in the library since I started here, and I could probably tell you where anything in particular was, and maybe even recommend a few titles on the subject, but I haven't been around long enough to read everything in here. As for finding buried treasure," she rolled her eyes, "You do realize you're not the first pony to think of that, right? Every now and then some treasure-hunting pony will start searching through the old collections trying to find some secret treasure or artifact, but they always forget that these books have been in the library, and usually many others like it, for many centuries: If there's anything like that hidden in them, somepony's already found it. And sure enough, despite coming back several times, and perhaps even going on various expeditions, nopony has ever been successful. Now, that's not to say there isn't treasure hidden in these books," she continued, "Why, we're completely surrounded by all the knowledge in Equestria in perfectly ledgible format: there's treasure all around us! I once traced my entire family lineage all the way back to when the Shade family first founded Grand Castilia, I've even found some of Princess Luna's thousand year old journals ago in here at one point! You see, it all depends on what you're looking for: these books don't hold value as any physical object, but value in the knowledge which they hold." She smiled at him, wondering if he'd understand what she was saying...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke stopped rolled his eyes. His face simply expressed how little he cared about her whole knowledge talk. "Yeeaaaah. Riiiight. So when is that food getting here And what about those job and home applications?" He forgot he he was angry and even that he need a home for a bit, but boredom brought that right back to his head.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy sighed, taking him into the public records section which they'd already passed on the round through the library, muttering to herself, "Oh well, I guess not everypony can appreciate the power of knowledge..." She raised her voice to a bit of a trill, though was still using an library-appropriate volume, "Here we are: public records. You can find the job listings there, and the housing stuff is right next to it." she pointed with a hoof. "I can show you to an inn later if you can't find a home right now: the rooms in Grand Castilia are a bit expensive, but the stables aren't so bad. Now, if you'll excuse me..." she turned to walk in another direction, "I have to look something up for someone. I'll come back when I've found it and we'll go see if the food's arrived yet..." She began to round the corner of a bookshelf and out of sight and earshot...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke looked through the resent job applications. There wasn't much in his feild of knowledge.
Po Lish's fine china shop, too tempting to rob
Weather control, all the weather where he came from was handled by the dragons
VineRoot's grape orchard, Locke lacked the strength for farming.
Derudini restaurant, well that sounded good a place he could work in and pickpocket with ought people noticing.
The last was Sunset's potion shop, Locke didn't know anything about alchemy but it sounded fun plus it was the only one run by a mare.

Well that at least made two jobs he could try out for. Otherwise he could go back to to his usual. He looked in the housing section

An empty somewhat rundown house was available on the outskirts of town. Locke was a bit tired of living in shabby places though.
There was another home available on market street. A nice normal home near all the robbable stores and shoppers. Old habbits and impulses die hard. There weren't anymore free one's written in the book. Locke decide on the Market street house.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy walked well out of sight and earshot from where Locke was, glancing behind her to make sure the excitable pony was staying put. She went down a few shelves and walked down an aisle before pulling out an ornate binder marked only with the word "Vaneirs". She flipped through it a bit before finding something, to which she nodded, taking note of the page and putting the binder in the satchel she was carrying. She then went to another part of the aisle and found another binder, this one marked with the letters "H - P". She flipped through this one, looking for a page, but didn't find one. She put it back and looked into another one with a similar "G - M", flipping through that one and finding nothing once again. She nodded, closing it and replacing it, exactly as she'd left it. Her research complete, she headed back to where Locke was looking up jobs and homes, finding that he hadn't moved in the brief period of time since she'd left. "Find anything yet?" she asked, and then gestured towards the front, "You can bring that book with you if you want: I bet the food's here by now..." she started leading him back towards her desk...
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Uh yeah I made some decisions." Locke closed the book and walked towards Blue. "There wasn't to many chooses in housing, but there's a place on market street that's not too expensive." Locke walked up to the desk and sat himself down right there. "So where is the food? It is here right? Oh and thanks again for helping so much today.". Locke was actually a bit suspicious. Not many ponies are this nice to a stranger. He shrugged it off as pity for being dumb enough to walk into a wall.