MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Penwrite

Re: MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Post by Penwrite »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:*waves* By, Rockstar. Have fun wherever you're going, we'll miss you.
Don't worry, I'm just in Texas. I'll be back in a few days and will have some ability in the mean time.
...Texas?

>.>

...That's almost Oklahoma.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

I'm back, and nothing happened while I was away... :<
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Name:Thunder Vision
Appearance: Orange, with a hay colored mane and tail. His eyes are medium green, and he's of an average build. He also wears black square-framed glasses. Example
Personality:Kind and level headed, Thunder Vision is a flexible pony who doesn't stay angry for long, but isn't one to show too much emotion save for happiness. He's sensitive, but also stable and independent. He likes spending time with ponies, but needs solitude. He is also willing to tell you what he's thinking, no matter what.
Cutie mark Appearance: A quill feather pen with light blue feather strands.
Cutie mark Info:Thunder Vision never really had any talents that he could see as a colt. He wasn't strong, fast, or super smart, and he didn't seem to fit any skill sets. However, he loved stories of all kinds, and would imagine himself as an adventurer doing great things. One day while he was daydreaming, he began to write down the daydream. Another pony saw him, and asked if he could read it. Thunder Vision reluctantly agreed, and gave it over to the pony. He was astonished to find that the pony loved his work, and encouraged him to continue. It was at that point that Thunder Vision realized his talent was story-telling, and that he wanted to be a writer. It was at that time when his cutie mark appeared.
Other info:Thunder Vision lives by himself in the upper-floor of the local bookstore, and works there to earn himself a living.

Special:

Strength:5
Perception:7
Endurance:4
Charisma:5
Intelligence:8
Agility:5
Luck:5

Too tired to come up with a new Character, just stealing my OC for this.

EDIT: HNNNNNNNNNNNG NAYLOR
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Teh Brawler wrote:A character sheet!
:D
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Teh Brawler wrote:Name:Thunder Vision
Appearance: Orange, with a hay colored mane and tail. His eyes are medium green, and he's of an average build. He also wears black square-framed glasses. Example
Personality:Kind and level headed, Thunder Vision is a flexible pony who doesn't stay angry for long, but isn't one to show too much emotion save for happiness. He's sensitive, but also stable and independent. He likes spending time with ponies, but needs solitude. He is also willing to tell you what he's thinking, no matter what.
Cutie mark Appearance: A quill feather pen with light blue feather strands.
Cutie mark Info:Thunder Vision never really had any talents that he could see as a colt. He wasn't strong, fast, or super smart, and he didn't seem to fit any skill sets. However, he loved stories of all kinds, and would imagine himself as an adventurer doing great things. One day while he was daydreaming, he began to write down the daydream. Another pony saw him, and asked if he could read it. Thunder Vision reluctantly agreed, and gave it over to the pony. He was astonished to find that the pony loved his work, and encouraged him to continue. It was at that point that Thunder Vision realized his talent was story-telling, and that he wanted to be a writer. It was at that time when his cutie mark appeared.
Other info:Thunder Vision lives by himself in the upper-floor of the local bookstore, and works there to earn himself a living.

Special:

Strength:5
Perception:7
Endurance:4
Charisma:5
Intelligence:8
Agility:5
Luck:5

Too tired to come up with a new Character, just stealing my OC for this.

EDIT: HNNNNNNNNNNNG NAYLOR
Sorry. :(
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

What did Naylor do?
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

He made a writer pony before me. :P

It's not that big of a deal, two writers can coexist in the same RP thread, right?

Right?
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JUST GO! WE NEED MOAR PONIES!!!
Actually, we need more posting here in general: Come on Blue Anubis! Post faster! lol
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

The raccoons command you to post moar!!! [/hypocrite]
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

RACCOONS!

*broom to da face*
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Teh Brawler wrote:It's not that big of a deal, two writers can coexist in the same RP thread, right?
Two writer ponies? Fight! Fight! Fiiiiiiight! :lol:
The Game

Post by The Game »

Three actually. Lizzie Lu is a writer too :P
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Crescendo is a writer as well
a writer of sheet music perhaps, but a writer none the less!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ChewyChewy wrote:"Well, if you're sure," said Cookie. "As I said, there was a traveler passing by last month, around the same time I ran out of walnuts. His name was Johann, he said, and he was a rare breed--a mix of a unicorn AND a pegasus. I didn't think much of it at the time, though, because he didn't use magic or fly. It turned out there was a reason, and that comes into the story...."

Cookie went on nearly a quarter of an hour about the story, but it was as fresh as though she had heard it yesterday.

(OOC: Feel free to make up part of what she said--I'll allow that much bunnying.)
Um... Do you mind at least explaining a bit more? I mean, that's weird that he was an Alicorn, seeing as the only ones ever revealed have been Princesses Celestia and Luna, who are technically living gods. Maybe it was some sort of magical disguise? Maybe he was a unicorn who'd screwed up some magic to give himself wings and was heading to canterlot to be cured? I'd like a little more to work with before I post about it...
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

You want me to post more? I shall double my posting power!

With the power of... A SECOND CHARACTER!! I mean... if that's okay...

Name: Neighem "Hem" Gale

Genger: Male

Type: Earth Pony

Appearance: Black with a white mane and tail, though the tip of the tail will change colors from time to time.

Personality: ADHD does not even begin to cover it. Hem will be talking to you about fashion in Phillydelphia one second, then standing on the ceiling talking about the besgt song to play to get rid of Parasprites. He follows rules, but only if he thinks there is a good reason for them to be in place (To him, 'No Stealing' has a good reason, 'Keep Off The Grass' does not). He will do anything he can to make someone laugh, but never at the expence of someone else.

Cutie Mark: The colors of the rainbow all seprate and going in random directions.

Cutie Mark Info: Hem has always been one wild colt. When he was growing up, he was getting everywhere and into everything. The only thing that could hold his attention for more than five consecutive seconds was painting. He would use his tail as his brush, painting anything from houses, to portrats, to photorealistic landscapes. When someone offered to buy some of his work, he knew what his purpose was.

Other Notes: Since he was born, Hem has had the ability to walk on any surface, no matter what direction it is. To this day, no one knows how or why.
His tail always has paint on the tip. If you ask him how he changes the colors so fast, he just replies, "It's probably better that you don't know."
Is Clyde's younger brother.

SPECIAL
Str: 3
Per: 9
End: 4
Chr: 7
Int: *
Agl: 10
Luk: 4

*Varies from 0 to 10, depending on the Rule of Funny. Though usually at 5.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

BlueAnubis wrote:A SECOND CHARACTER!!
YAY! First second character in the RP!
Though I'd really hope you increase your posting rate if you do that, as you really are ALOT slower than me and Chewy... And I don't see how a second character will directly help that...
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

I like to give others a chance to respond. I know way too many people who have quit because they feel like they never have a chance to post. This last time I was waiting for ctc. though I know he had finals and was less likely to quit because of that, I heard he would be back soon.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

BlueAnubis wrote:This last time I was waiting for ctc. though I know he had finals and was less likely to quit because of that, I heard he would be back soon.
I heard he'd said not to wait for him...
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Um... Do you mind at least explaining a bit more? I mean, that's weird that he was an Alicorn, seeing as the only ones ever revealed have been Princesses Celestia and Luna, who are technically living gods. Maybe it was some sort of magical disguise? Maybe he was a unicorn who'd screwed up some magic to give himself wings and was heading to canterlot to be cured? I'd like a little more to work with before I post about it...
I think we've decided that he's not a LEGITIMATE Alicorn, but was trying to pass himself off as one.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

And now you're talking about missing walnuts.... Where did this come into play?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

BlueAnubis wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Princess Luna? Not Celestia? I mean, one makes pretty regular appearances,
((True, but only one of them was sadly walking out of the Everfree Forest a few months ago. Savy?))
So then Clyde has NEVER been to any of the more important events in Equestria, such as the Summer Sun Celebration, and he's NEVER attended any sort of visit which Princess Celestia has made to Grand Castilia? Also, you're implying that Luna was anything other than smoke when she left the Everfree after that.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:And now you're talking about missing walnuts.... Where did this come into play?
Don't you remember--she said she almost ran out of walnuts around the same time.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

/me works on a post, but is slow...
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

That is, indeed, what I am saying, my good sir.

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Wut.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

BlueAnubis wrote:That is, indeed, what I am saying, my good sir.
Ok then, works for me: I just wasn't sure if you realized the implications of that at the time, but if that's really what you meant, I'll have Hate bring it up later...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I'm debating whether to have Hate just take this exchange lightly, or decide to end it with fisticuffs. (Which, while implausible, would be awesome.) We'll see as it goes on...
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I'm debating whether to have Hate just take this exchange lightly, or decide to end it with fisticuffs. (Which, while implausible, would be awesome.) We'll see as it goes on...
I would love to see Hate grow hands and punch somepony. :lol:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Cwitt wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:I'm debating whether to have Hate just take this exchange lightly, or decide to end it with fisticuffs. (Which, while implausible, would be awesome.) We'll see as it goes on...
No magic, just old-style fisticuffs. Sort of an honor-duel: he's from 1000 years ago, remember?
exranio

Post by exranio »

Name:Locke
Type:Pegasus
Appearance: thin stallion with thin agile wings. He's an indigo colour.He has long white main with spiky bangs and red eyes. He has a scar on his front right leg. On his front right leg and back left leg are shackles (with ought the chains of course).
Personalty: He's a relatively happy guy and pretty nice. He does have a tendency for being a smart allek and sarcastic. He puts himself far ahead of most others. He's very greedy and isn't afraid to just take what he wants.
Cutie Mark: a bandit mask.
Cutie mark info: When Locke was young he leaved in a far off city full of rich people and crowded places. He wasn't nearly as lucky so he started stealing others money and food. Eventually he started stealing out of greed and became a renowned theif. Thus he got his mark.
Other Notes: Locke was imprisoned in the dungeons of Elesca for about a year before some pyro unicorn blew a whole in the castle. He then made his escape and flew for a knew home.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Cwitt wrote:
No magic, just old-style fisticuffs. Sort of an honor-duel: he's from 1000 years ago, remember?
thus the :lol: face, implying it was a joke...
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

And, this is what I get for being away from the forum for however long...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

PONIES!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I just now read Hem's character sheet, lol. Interesting that his brother is a Pegasus and he's an earth pony... Hate's first thought is "adoption". :3

Also, I approve of this "Locke" character that someone posted. Seems like a fun character.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

They're ponies...Who says Pegasi and Earth ponies can't have kids together?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zack_the_husky wrote:They're ponies...Who says Pegasi and Earth ponies can't have kids together?
Hate is a very old-fashioned pony: they didn't do that as often 1000 years ago.
exranio

Post by exranio »

I've decided to use RED TEXT to represent thought. I hope this is okay.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:I've decided to use RED TEXT to represent thought. I hope this is okay.
Why not one color of text for the character itself and italics for thoughts? That's what everyone else does...

Also. did he seriously just run straight into a building? Why would he do something dumb like that? And why can't he just eat grass if he's that hungry? I must ask nitpicky questions!
exranio

Post by exranio »

The wall part it silly cartoon antics. MLP is a cartoon.

The grass I just didn't think of. Not used to RPing as a horse or forum RPing in general
The Game

Post by The Game »

Zack_the_husky wrote:They're ponies...Who says Pegasi and Earth ponies can't have kids together?
Science.