Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Posts: 71
Post Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Welcome, one and all, to the very (technically*) first Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge (hencforth HPRTD) game! The rules are simple; "each player submits an action, and the GM rolls a six-sided die to determine the result of each player's efforts. There are six levels of success, depending on the number rolled." And what's that I hear you not-asking? "What are the possible oucomes?" Well, I'll tell you, even though you most likely know!

[1]! Epic Fail! Like tryin' to pull the sword from the stone, except the sword shatters!
[2]! Failure! You just can't pull it out.
[3]! Partial Success! It breaks, but it's still around dagger-sized! Plese note the exact degree of success depends on the GM.
[4]! Success! Du-nah-nah-NAAAH! You got it out!
[5]! Great Success! You pull it out with such a fashion, you get a +1 for three rolls, or until you discard the sword!
[6]! Overshoot! You pull so hard, the rock flies into your face, KOing you, and it's still stuck in the rock! Ehh... Stone sword get, at least...

Now then, let's get started...

*See DESTROY THE WALL and DESTROY THE WALL 2: WALL'S REVENGE
~~~
You wake up, bleary-eyed, in a strange room with many moniters along the wall. There is a chair in front of each one. Yu decide to sit down at one, when suddenly, words appear on the screen.

Greetings, carbon-based lifeform. I would like to show you something grand, but before I do, you need to fill out some information. A form appears, with either a blank, or a pick-one type choice next to each question. Please answer honestly.

~~~
THE FORM:

Name you would like to use? (15 character limit)
Favorite weapon?
Preffered element? (Fire/Grass/Water/Lightning/Wind/Light/Dark/Draconic/None/Other [specify])
You've read the user lisence agreement? (Yes/Yes/Not really but noone cares so yes)


Last edited by dynaslash on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Quote:
Name you would like to use? (10 character limit)

Spheniscin {*snrk*}
Quote:
Favorite weapon?

An "ice-thrower"; working much like a flamethrower, but flash freezing instead of burning
Quote:
Prefered element? (Fire/Grass/Water/Lightning/Wind/Light/Dark/Draconic/None/Other [specify])

Ice... of course
Quote:
You've read the user lisence agreement? (Yes/Yes/Not really but noone cares so yes)

Not really but no one cares so yes


Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
My first action: I attempt to force the "e" into the first text box before submitting it.


Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Milliways
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
THE FORM:

Name you would like to use?
Esko

Favorite weapon?
Physical weapon: Daggers
Otherwise: MAGIC!!!

Preferred element?
Wind

You've read the user license agreement?
Not really, but no one cares so yes.

_________________
Image
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow


Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Spheniscin: [4] As you peer into the coding, the text editor closes. For shame, Spheniscine. You should know better than to bite the hand that gives you a present. However, just so this doesn't happen again, I will extend some, as you say, "slack". Character limit raised to "15" for all embers and members!

STATUS

Spheniscin *snr
$5.00
---
Flint
$5.00
---
Esko
$5.00


Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Milliways
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
I submit the form and attempt to ask the computer why it wants to know things about me.

_________________
Image
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow


Last edited by Reima on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Name: Aaron Mio

fav' weapon: big sword :mrgreen:

fav' element: dark

I think I've read the guide?

First action, sit down on the floor

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 am
Posts: 1998
Images: 4
Location: Somewhere in this universe
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
I guess I will join. I mean, why not?

Name you would like to use? (10 character limit)
Aqua

Favorite weapon?
Spells
If unavailable I will take a quarterstaff

Preffered element? (Fire/Grass/Water/Lightning/Wind/Light/Dark/Draconic/None/Other [specify])
Water (Who would have guessed?)

You've read the user lisence agreement? (Yes/Yes/Not really but noone cares so yes)
Not really, but I will say yes anyway

First action:
Look around for doors and ways out of this room!

_________________
http://aquablast-fon.deviantart.com/


Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Esko: [FREE] As you submit the form, a question forms in your mind. You ask the program why it wants the information, and how you attained your currency.
The world I am about to show you may indeed be grand,but it is far from safe. You are being asked these questin in order to prepare you for the dangers you will soon face. The money? Well... Let's not hang lampshades.

Aaron Mio: [3] You sit on it, but it's more uncomfortable than the chair you were sitting in.

Aqua: [UNPOSSIBLE] Text appears on the monitor you're sitting at.
The doors have been one-wayed. Escape is unpossible. But soon, as soon as the one who has not posted in the topic here appears, we shall begin our journey.

~~~
A strange whirring starts coming from the moniters, and more forms appear.

What are you? (Human/Other [specify])
Describe yourself?
Do you henceforth agree that all injury sustained is the fault of the inflictor, and you are not eligible to sue, no matter how severe the injury? (Yes/Duh/Um... I guess?/The only options are yes, so it doesn't matter./Objection? OVERRULED!)
~~~
STATUS

Spheniscin *snr
$5.00
---
Flint
$5.00
---
Esko
$5.00
---
Aaron Mio
$5.00
---
Aqua
$5.00

_________________
[04:08:26] <+Dynaslash> Schrodinger's GIANT ROBOT
[04:08:54] <+Frooxius|Busy> (for sore throat and common cold and souch)


Last edited by dynaslash on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
sorry, Dyno, should of told you. I edited it in. :P ...before you replied as well

Anyway, form - lucario

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Posts: 1979
Location: In a house unless I'm not in a house.
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
THE FORM:

Name you would like to use? (10 character limit)
Favorite weapon?
Preffered element? (Fire/Grass/Water/Lightning/Wind/Light/Dark/Draconic/None/Other [specify])
You've read the user lisence agreement? (Yes/Yes/Not really but noone cares so yes)

Yehoshua
Fire that sprouts from my body and I control
Please read above answer
Yes.

Second form

I'm a folf, it's a fox and wolf hybrid.
I have mostly the body and musculature of a wolf, the fluffy tail of a fox and orange fur that sometimes gets annoying because it's hard to be subtle when you're orange.

I will not sue anyone for any injury I take, I prefer to return the injury even though I won't because people tell me I'm a nice guy.

_________________
Sent from my conifer.


Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Milliways
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
I ponder answering the questions, but then I also decide to sit on the floor.
"The computer doesn't need to know about me," I think.

"After all, as far as I know, it just randomly decided to kidnap me.
Though, it could be trying to help me...but it spoke of 'dangers' in a new world...so I'm really not quite sure."
I am conflicted as to whether or not speaking to the computer would be a good idea...

_________________
Image
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow


Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 am
Posts: 1998
Images: 4
Location: Somewhere in this universe
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Pfft, everyone says escape is impossible... And why do I have an [UNPOSSIBLE] beside my name?

Anyway, the second form:
What are you? (Human/Other [specify])
Human

Describe yourself?
Use your camera (my avatar is right beside my post). And if you can't tell, it is a dark blue cloak with blue robe. Though I am probably going to get new clothes soon, robes are out of style now, even for a wizard.

Do you henceforth agree that all injury sustained is the fault of the inflictor, and you are not eligible to sue, no matter how severe the injury? (Yes/Duh/Um... I guess?/The only options are yes, so it doesn't matter./Objection? OVERRULED!)
What? I can't read that. But the only options are yes, so it doesn't matter.

_________________
http://aquablast-fon.deviantart.com/


Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Reima: [2] After missing the floor and landing in your chair, text appears on the screen.
Hey, it's alright. I mean, it's not like you won't have friends to help you, right? In this room, there's three other people that have a 95% chance harboring no ill will towards you. Even if you get hurt, they'll help you. And in the slight chance one of them doesn't like you, they'll realize that you have to stick together, and might even warm up to you. So take a chance, have some fun, and trust in others. Motivation bonus! For three non-[UNPOSSIBLE] or [FREE] rolls, 1's are converted into 3's!

Aqua: [FREE] Form accepted! Please stand by.

Yehoshua: [Free] Form accepted! Please hold.

~~~
STATUS

Spheniscin *snr
$5.00
---
Flint
$5.00
---
Esko
$5.00
---
Aaron Mio
$5.00
---
Aqua
$5.00
---
Yehoshua
$5.00

_________________
[04:08:26] <+Dynaslash> Schrodinger's GIANT ROBOT
[04:08:54] <+Frooxius|Busy> (for sore throat and common cold and souch)


Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
{The {*snrk*} was meant to be out-of-character; sorry for not making that clear.}

Quote:
What are you?

Canis familiaris eudyptomimus

Quote:
Describe yourself?

I'm sick of these forms.

Quote:
Third question

<Left unanswered>


Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Posts: 1979
Location: In a house unless I'm not in a house.
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Hmm I begin to question the reasons to tell the computer all about us, but then again, maybe it isn't... Or is it? This is all too confusing, where's the keyboard on this computer, I need to delete that stuff.

_________________
Sent from my conifer.


Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Milliways
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
I'm still slightly worried about the weird computer and it's interest in me, but I decide to fill out the form anyway.

What are you?
The tiny fox in my avatar (obviously not drawn by me, for clarification's sake).

Description:
I am a traveler. I keep my daggers around in case someone tries to attack me for any of the various reasons that people would have to do so. Not that I've given them those reasons or anything... ;)

I then turn my worries to the idea that the computer said only three of the four (5?) people in the room are likely to be on good terms with me...
I look around the room to try and see if anyone looks familiar or particularly menacing...

_________________
Image
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow


Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Spheniscine: [UNPOSSIBLE] Errors: Invalid Description, In order to proceed, please accept the legal agreement.

Yehoshua: [UNPOSSIBLE] While we've done nothing to the keyboard in front of you, we are sorry to say that submitted forms are inaccessable, except for name changes.

Esko: Form accepted! Please wait.
I never said they wouldn't like you. I said that they MIGHT not like you. 95% chance they WILL like you.

Archy: Form accepted! Hang on.
~~~
Over the intercom, a voice is heard. Thank you for participating in the Hail Pledge Raise True Diamond, or HPRTD, experiment. All participators who have finished the form, please take an elevator to a Preparation Room, where you will be presented with a specal piece of technology that will aid you on your journey. Thank you, and please enjoy the experiment.
~~~
STATUS

Spheniscine
$5.00
---
Flint
$5.00
---
Esko
$5.00
---
Aaron Mio
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Aqua
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Yehoshua
$5.00, Finished Form

_________________
[04:08:26] <+Dynaslash> Schrodinger's GIANT ROBOT
[04:08:54] <+Frooxius|Busy> (for sore throat and common cold and souch)


Last edited by dynaslash on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Name you would like to use? (15 character limit)
Archy
Favorite weapon?
Magical Fire
Preffered element? (Fire/Grass/Water/Lightning/Wind/Light/Dark/Draconic/None/Other [specify])
Fire
You've read the user lisence agreement? (Yes/Yes/Not really but noone cares so yes)
No one cares, so yes just to make this box go away

What are you? (Human/Other [specify])
Other: A shape shifter, frequently in the form of a white anthromorphic dog, six inches tall with insectoid wings.
Describe yourself?
I am a traveler and adventurer. A variety of forms have allowed me to cover distance and survive many things. I often take on the shape of a small humanoid formed dog as it appears to scare off strangers. Otherwise I have been known to travel as a human or various other animals. Over time, I have also learned magic, enough to create, throw and manipulate fire.

Do you henceforth agree that all injury sustained is the fault of the inflictor, and you are not eligible to sue, no matter how severe the injury? (Yes/Duh/Um... I guess?/The only options are yes, so it doesn't matter./Objection? OVERRULED!)
I agree and state that I believe in Hammurabi's Laws

First Action:
I observe the computers and at first attempt to find flaws in their security and determine their specs. Simple things such as attempting to access the shell or other silly things like that.


Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Milliways
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
dynaslash wrote:

Esko: Form accepted! Please wait.
I never said they wouldn't like you. I said that they MIGHT not like you. 95% chance they WILL like you.



(Out of character): I'm just building the character, love. I was just mentioning that there are more than 3 people in the room, but the computer said:
dynaslash wrote:
In this room, there's three other people that have a 95% chance harboring no ill will towards you.

Meaning that it is uncertain to my character whether he can trust the other people around him. He can trust the three people the computer was talking about, but first he needs to figure out which of the people those three are. He has a great deal of people who would like to see him dead after all, and needs to make sure they are not in the room with him!



Alright, so back to the game.
My next action I suppose is walking into the elevator, because at this point I'm starting to become more curious than anything.

_________________
Image
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow


Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 am
Posts: 1135
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
THe Form
Lyze

Weapon: A Moogle Doll

Element: Dark

iI have read the agreement and I have agreed to its terms.

Second form
A ghost kid. (A very solid ghost however I can still float)

I have short violet-greyish hair. I wear a top hat classes with a robe and a bowtie. All of which are also Greyish violet. The Moogle Doll lives in the tophat.

Yes.

Action: "Computer I inquire, what is your name?"

_________________
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!


Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
This shall be interesting. I get up from the computer and go over to the elevator, waiting on the others to see just what awaits. Inside, I look at the panel to see how big this facility is.


Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 am
Posts: 1998
Images: 4
Location: Somewhere in this universe
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
What? No introductions? Oh well.

Action:
I enter the elevator too.

(I think I will stick to dialogs + actions without any descriptions for now, instead of my normal roleplaying style. Man, I wasn't intending to roleplay at all when I first posted here!)

_________________
http://aquablast-fon.deviantart.com/


Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Archy: [FREE] You get in.
Esko: [FREE] You walk over to the elevator and enter.
Lyze: [3] The computer is reluctant, but eventually the words "Partcipant Protector Unit" appear on the screen you're using. Form accepted. Get in an elevator.
Aqua: [FREE] You enter.
~~~
STATUS

Spheniscine
$5.00
---
Flint
$5.00
---
Esko
$5.00, Finshed Form
---
Aaron Mio
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Aqua
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Yehoshua
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Archy
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Lyze
$5.00, Finished Form
~~~
WOUNDS:
Light, -1, heals in 3 turns.
Medium, -3, heals in 5 turns.
Heavy, Doesn't healover time, can't roll untill healed aside from healing spells.

_________________
[04:08:26] <+Dynaslash> Schrodinger's GIANT ROBOT
[04:08:54] <+Frooxius|Busy> (for sore throat and common cold and souch)


Last edited by dynaslash on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Posts: 1979
Location: In a house unless I'm not in a house.
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
*Enters the elevator*

_________________
Sent from my conifer.


Last edited by yehoshua on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
I simply stand there and look at the others entering. Human form for now to avoid freaking anyone out. People freak out when they see bears, tigers and unusual things in elevators. I wish the elevator would go faster.


Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Milliways
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Since we are all in the elevator waiting for whatever lies ahead, I decide to strike up a bit of conversation.

"So...what brings all of you to this random, ominous elevator on this fine day?"

Action
At the same time, I look around the elevator for any clues to where I might be. Symbols, logos, things like that.

_________________
Image
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow


Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 am
Posts: 1135
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Action:Walks into the elivator the ohers are in (aperently)
"Participant Protector Unit huh? That would mean its here to help me. I learned one thing in live though, NEVER EVER trust computers." He thinks to himself.

_________________
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!


Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Posts: 1979
Location: In a house unless I'm not in a house.
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
I suppose I'm here for the same motives as you, I just suddenly woke up in a dark room with a bunch of computers to which I entered personal information and then I tried to find an exit.

Action: Looks around and finds only one button in the elevator, proceeds to press it.

_________________
Sent from my conifer.


Last edited by yehoshua on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 am
Posts: 1998
Images: 4
Location: Somewhere in this universe
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Reima wrote:
"So...what brings all of you to this random, ominous elevator on this fine day?"

They promised me cake! Now I think about it, maybe I should have read through the user agreement thingy...

Action:
I inspect the elevator too! Like buttons, writings... Anything!

_________________
http://aquablast-fon.deviantart.com/


Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17153
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
dynaslash wrote:
THE FORM:

Name you would like to use? (15 character limit)
Favorite weapon?
Preffered element? (Fire/Grass/Water/Lightning/Wind/Light/Dark/Draconic/None/Other [specify])
You've read the user lisence agreement? (Yes/Yes/Not really but noone cares so yes)

dynaslash wrote:
What are you? (Human/Other [specify])
Describe yourself?
Do you henceforth agree that all injury sustained is the fault of the inflictor, and you are not eligible to sue, no matter how severe the injury? (Yes/Duh/Um... I guess?/The only options are yes, so it doesn't matter./Objection? OVERRULED!)


action: I wake up late and see a form in front of me. I fill it out.
Name: Brent
Weapon: Katana
element: Draconic
agreement: Not really but noone cares so yes
What are you? Human (but I can turn into a squolth if needed. it can take a roll of 6, if it needs controlling.)
Describe yourself? caucasian, pale, male, medium length brown hair, wearing an anime T-shirt, geek.
waiver: yes
action: submit form and just enter the elevator with the others.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Milliways
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
I turn to Lyze:
"You intrigue me...
You are obviously no longer among the living, but still, here you are. How in the world did anyone manage to capture you and put you in this situation?"

I then think of why someone would want to randomly place all of us in such a weird situation...still looking for hints on the wall.

_________________
Image
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow


Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 570
Images: 0
Location: In the middle of the ocean, where the state looks like a gun.
Post :d
Name you would like to use? (15 character limit)
Rufasa

Favorite weapon?
Flaming Scimitar

Preferred element? (Fire/Grass/Water/Lightning/Wind/Light/Dark/Draconic/None/Other [specify])
Other[FlameSpark: Mixture of Fire and Lightning: at the touch of spawned lightning, fire is created and easily manipulable; allows a quick and devastating demise in the wrong hands. ]

You've read the user license agreement? (Yes/Yes/Not really but no one cares so yes)

The second Yes. (I was bored, ok? o Ao)

What are you? (Human/Other [specify])

Other[Lynxwolf: Wolf-lynx hybrid; lower tuffs, long nuzzle, grey fur with white stripes, long whiskers, raised black-tipped ears, wolf's tails, anthropomorphic structure, 6'.]

Describe yourself?
Astute and random; can make many unexpected events occur.

Do you henceforth agree that all injury sustained is the fault of the inflictor, and you are not eligible to sue, no matter how severe the injury? (Yes/Duh/Um... I guess?/The only options are yes, so it doesn't matter./Objection? OVERRULED!)
Objection? OVERRULED!

First Action:
Stands up, looks about, reads monitor and form, then fills out and submits form, and before walking into the elevator to join the others, pokes one of the monitor screens.

_________________
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~


Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Brent: [FREE] Accepted! Elevator, please!

Rufasa: [FREE] Accepted! Elevator, now!

Esko: [4] You are able to see that there is nothing there, no interface or panels.

Yehoshua: [UNPOSSIBLE] What button? You see no button.

Aqua: [5] Wait, there's writing! "This is an automatic elevator"

Rufasa: [5] As you poke it ,the monitor seems to ripple. Weird...

All elevator enterances are [FREE]!
~~~
STATUS

Spheniscine
$5.00
---
Flint
$5.00
---
Esko
$5.00, Finshed Form
---
Aaron Mio
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Aqua
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Yehoshua
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Archy
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Lyze
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Rufasa
$5.00, Finished Form
---
Brent
$5.00, Finished Form

_________________
[04:08:26] <+Dynaslash> Schrodinger's GIANT ROBOT
[04:08:54] <+Frooxius|Busy> (for sore throat and common cold and souch)


Last edited by dynaslash on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17153
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
because it seems I did too much in my first action,
action:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
just enter the elevator with the others.

and since that's free
action: look around at the others in the elevator with me.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 am
Posts: 1135
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
In response to Reima "The dead aren't as invincible as they seem to be."
"The Better question would be are we all working together or if any of us can even be trusted."

Action: Has his moogle doll secretly try to pitpocket others for anything of value, cash, items, information stuff ect.

_________________
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!


Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
I have no choice but to sit here and observe. My fellow.. captives? Or perhaps participants are not of the largely human variety I usually encounter. Still, I think I'll keep my cards concealed. Why give a potential enemy any information of use when they can be taught the hardway? Travels have shown never to be too keen to give away information until you know the individual getting it.

"I suspect we are all best off proceeding with an objective of observation. Whatever is going on here, we will have to see more of and about it before a reasonable action can be devised" I tell them, "otherwise, our own actions may act against us."


Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 am
Posts: 1998
Images: 4
Location: Somewhere in this universe
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Automatic elevator? How nice!

exranio wrote:
"The Better question would be are we all working together or if any of us can even be trusted."

It is best not to trust someone too much, let's just work together for now! We don't need a reason to work together, do we?

Action:
I try to determine whether the elevator is going up or down... When it actually moves!

_________________
http://aquablast-fon.deviantart.com/


Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 570
Images: 0
Location: In the middle of the ocean, where the state looks like a gun.
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Next Move:
Enters the elevator, and salutes the others inside. Sits down on the elevator floor and looks at his fellow passengers. Notes a small moving figure inside his empty pockets and throws it at a random passenger.

_________________
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~


Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:41 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Milliways
Post Re: Housepets! Forum Roll to Dodge Game
Edit:

Action: I sit in the corner of the elevator and start "people-watching" seeing if there is anything of particular importance in the room that I should know about.

_________________
Image
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow


Last edited by Reima on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.



Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 233 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.