THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Alastair

Re: THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by Alastair »

I had a dream last night that I got to hang out with Rick. :lol: It was cool. I can't remember all that happened unfortunately...I think Diss was in it too.
Life is Music, and Music is Life
------------------
My songs: http://www.soundcloud.com/onevirtue

Check out my FA page too!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

not one week out of high school and I had a dream where I was back and unprepared. I had forgotten two assignments, couldn't remember my locker number, twice opened somebody else's locker with my combination and started putting their stuff in my backpack before realizing it wasn't my stuff, I was late, and when I got to MY locker, I forgot my combination.

oh, and the hallway had a supermarket shelf full of coco crispies cereal. weird.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Reima

Post by Reima »

TougeFoxJ.D.M. wrote:"I had the most wonderful dream. And Rick was there, and Diss was there, and you were there too Auntie Em!"
Sorry, it just screamed Wizard of Oz to me! :D

---
This is the weirdest and most vivid dream I have ever had. I had it about a 2 years ago when I graduated high school and tried creating a dream journal to get ideas for stories. I no longer have the journal, but I still remember the story.
Here it goes:

I guess I was an explorer or something, but my brother and I were trying to get to a temple in the middle of a swamp. There was an old, decrepit rope bridge leading to the temple that we had to cross. My brother crossed it fine, but it gave when I tried to cross and I fell into the swamp.

I found out that the swamp was full of snakes, which was not a fun situation. So, I climbed out of the swamp using the bridge as a ladder. Then, we continued walking to the temple. I heard a cat meowing, so I turned around. I didn't see anything, so we kept walking.
We saw a lady standing next to the temple who I identified as my grandmother (even though it wasn't...dream logic).

I tried getting her to walk away from the building, but she didn't want to. Then, everything started collapsing and she said she wanted to stay. My brother and I started running from the building until we got to the destroyed bridge, which we could not cross.

When we got to the bridge there was a black cat sitting by the edge. It began to walk over the edge and, as it walked, a giant stone bridge began forming underneath it. We walked behind the cat (which was apparently the most amazing cat to ever exist) and eventually made it to the other side safely. The bridge disappeared and we picked up the cat and handed it to my sister, who happened to just show up at that point in time.

Then the dream ended.
---

I can still visualize most of this dream as if I had it yesterday.
It was such a weird dream...
I need to start another dream journal. :lol:
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

why create a dream journal. just keep a permanent record of the most interesting ones in this thread.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Reima

Post by Reima »

Because with the journal you can instantly write down the dream the moment you wake up to make sure you don't forget anything.
Otherwise, I would have to wake up, remember to turn the computer on, wait for it to boot up, sign in, wait for the browser to load, wait for the website to load, log in, go to this topic, and start typing.
It's just quicker to roll to the side of my bed and start writing.

I will still update with the interesting dreams. I just find it easier to write them down first.
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Reima wrote:
TougeFoxJ.D.M. wrote:"I had the most wonderful dream. And Rick was there, and Diss was there, and you were there too Auntie Em!"
Sorry, it just screamed Wizard of Oz to me! :D

---

Haha! It does sound like it!!! Now I really want to have a Wizard of Oz dream with Rick and everybody in it, and we go down the yellow brick road to see the Wizard!

It'd be weird but awesome at the the same time! :lol:
Life is Music, and Music is Life
------------------
My songs: http://www.soundcloud.com/onevirtue

Check out my FA page too!
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

I had a dream where I was in a computer and was running away from a virus. No more computer for a while i guess...
Sent from my conifer.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Yet another levitation dream. This was was different than the others. In my dream I awoke from a dream on my own bed. In my lap was a Bible I've had in possession since childhood. I would place my hands over the Bible, or any object I wished to levitate, and slowly inhale through my nose. Doing so caused the Bible to ruffle is pages then slowly rise through the air into my hands. I proved this incredible talent to a friend of mine whom I have not seen in years, he was in the dream, we rushed upstairs to tell my parents. My dad wanted to talk to me about my rest, or the dream I had awoken from which I think gave me telepathy. I glanced at the microwave clock that stands next to our dinner table and it read 7:42. I thought to myself, "Oh no. I'm late for work." And then I awoke.

One last detail. There is a window next to our microwave and outside it was a beautiful sunset. What's strange is the fact that the landscape was totally different from what is actually outside my house, and a sunset can not be seen from that window.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I failed to put this in yesterday. I dreamt I was in an episode of The X-files. I was Mulder, but also myself. there was a string of mysterious theft/murders. My stuff and Scully's stuff(which was very similar to my mom's stuff) was stolen. I found the culprit, and chased him down to my high school. it was some sort of demon child, who went to a secret demon child school in the hidden third floor of my school, run by an old teacher of mine. the demon child's demon backpack was craving human flesh, and that was why the murders were happening. I got mine and Scully's stuff, let the murderous backpack and demon child get away with a "don't let it happen again" warning. as Scully and I were driving away, I was thinking, "this was solved too fast. how much time is left in this episode?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I was thinking, "this was solved too fast. how much time is left in this episode?"
This simply cracks me up :lol:

Last night's dream was blurry, but from what I can remember, I was working at this cafe in a beach resort, and as I was sending up breakfast to a room, I saw a very bizarre thing: food items attacking and engulfing some pets at the beach. I remember seeing bacon and bread. I was ready to help, but my boss yelled, "Don't STOP! You need to get that breakfast delivered ASAP, or I'll cut your salary this month!"

... Wait, was I dreaming about Blue Peaks Shores? That's ... interesting

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

dreams. it's where the fourth wall only exist between levels of dreaming. I didn't know it was a dream, but I knew it was a TV show within the dream. :lol:
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Actually, this is more like a devilish nightmare, rather than a dream, that I had yesterday. I forgot all about it, until just now....
(Wished I could forget again though)

I dreamed that I was watching several scenes in valerio's fanfic, starting from the scene where Peanut was thrown to the wall and Grape's attack on the feral, before going to the ER scene all the way to the part where Grape's screaming.

And the scary thing was, it's as if every negative feeling from each of the scenes: despair, anguish, pain, hopelessness, anger, and a lot more, was being channeled to me. I was screaming, shouting, begging for all these to stop, but the feelings only intensified. My heart was about to explode from the stress and I remember vividly saying, "Please, take my life, just stop!"

I woke up sweating, and my heart's racing like there's no tomorrow.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MartinSS

Post by MartinSS »

I once had a dream where I was in a dream in a dream. I watched Inception the next day and my mind was blown.
Daggy

Post by Daggy »

I had an insane dream (or set of dreams, I guess). It went through an entire...odd day.

Started with my sister waking me up because she wanted to fold laundry. I yelled at her to get out of my room, laid back down. Got up a few minutes later to talk sarcastically to my mom for sending my sister in, then returned to my room to find my bed covered with folded clothes. I threw them all off in a rage, then went back to sleep.

Woke up later to two of my friends, asking me if I wanted to go paint my body with them (o.o). I declined and tried to go back to sleep. Failing that, I grabbed 4 paint brushes and went to the bathroom for some reason. The main door wouldn't open all the way, so I placed the brushes in there and went in the side door. Apparently, right beside the door was a grate with a giant spider down there, and all of the paint brushes fell into it. Did not want to mess with that spider.

Time skip to evening time. Some TV show was talking about how there were more honored high school graduates than adult graduates, and if there was some sort of bias there (I don't even...) I was ushered, with my friends, into a large auditorium. After sitting with them for a while, we were told we had to move because we sat in the wrong place. We got split up and eventually found each other again. One of my friends was placing all of his clothing in the seat beside him for some reason, and told me to wait to sit down. I was really thirsty so I asked someone if I could go get a drink. I was told no.

One thing led to another, and someone threw mashed potatoes on my head and then told me if I gave them my Reese's Cup, they'd go get me a drink. But they told me too late, I was already eating it. So it started a large food fight. Everyone in the auditorium somehow had mashed potatoes. It was crazy.

Everyone was then subdued by something, except for me. This led to a segment where I was, apparently, playing Portal. There was some green radioactive goop that flowed from a pipe into the general water flow. It led, eventually, to this room where there was the bouncy blue goo from Portal 2. It made it loosen and float to the surface and stick to other walls. I had to somehow get back to the top of the place near the pipe. (Can't even begin to explain that, though.)

That segued into a part where I was playing some game that was like, Halo GTA. It was crazy, tons of looting of places, etc.

Then I woke up and took a shower. I don't know how I remembered all of this. It was crazy.
The Grey Wolverine

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

I had this weird dream the other night, what happened was I started off walking around Kingston for some odd reason and I started as me in modern times, in my usual jeans and T-shirt. As I was walking however, things started changing into this warzone area for some reason, the people started to change into resistance fighters and beaten to hell civilians, and I started to forget it was a dream, and it became that I was aware of what was going on. Than I changed from the average me to me in a duster coat with an M14 and a 1911a1. I was working with a group of bounty hunters to take this airstrip from the military. So we launched an assault on it and I was shot several times and left for dead. What was weird was I felt the bullets hit me and other pains, hurt like ****. Anyways, I wake up in what looks like an old convenience store, I was stitched up, bandaged up, and naked with my bloody torn up clothes in a pile. Than this guy comes in and he explained how he got me away from the military and fixed me up, he was a nice guy actually.

This post has been edited by a moderator
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Zander

Post by Zander »

Reima wrote:When we got to the bridge there was a black cat sitting by the edge. It began to walk over the edge and, as it walked, a giant stone bridge began forming underneath it. We walked behind the cat (which was apparently the most amazing cat to ever exist) and eventually made it to the other side safely. The bridge disappeared and we picked up the cat and handed it to my sister, who happened to just show up at that point in time.
Did it have red stripes?
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

I had a dream that I was stuck inside a sitcom and when ever something happened there was some people laughing. Charlie Sheen was there too. It was horrific.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

So, it was I think the the turn of the century (1900) , was working for Western Union, and a storm came, and for whatever reason I was working on a telegraph line in the middle of the ocean, so everyone on our little telegraph island had to jump out into the water (not a very go idea), and we swam into a cruise ship theater. I think people drowned or something, because then we had to go to another cruise ship theater that looked exactly the same. I don't remember what we did there, but then we went to Hogwarts, where we had to turn on the air? Apparently the building (which did not look like Hogwarts) was full of some other gas than air, but people could still breathe somehow... anyways, after great sleuthing, we found a switch that turned the air back on and everyone was... more comfortable, I guess. The air was in bubbles, for some reason, which would lead me to believe that everyone had been breathing underwater, which would be impressive. Then there was some stuff about camping in a futuristic train station, but that wasn't really related.
Image Image
The Grey Wolverine

Wait...what? You have confused the king of nonsense, bravo.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

CaptainPea wrote:but people could still breathe somehow
a wizard did it. dreams that make no sense are the best.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Link320

Post by Link320 »

I'm on a water slide at some theme park, I come to the bottom at get off, but as I'm leaving it I notice that the exit ceiling is covered in the sort of equipment found in your standard alien parasite takeover, including a large arcing plasma globe. (No-one else notices. Dream morons.) Just as my parents get past the exit door, alarms go off and the door closes, starting the insertion process on everyone behind it.

I run away into a theme park shop to try and get a weapon, but all I find is a bunch of foam swords. I grab one anyway and exit, only to find myself being chased by an infected guy, who for some reason tells me that his host liked cycling. I then bop him over the head with the sword, and launch into Queen's "Bicycle Race" which he stops chasing me to join in, along with another guy who's come along by this point, as I attack them with the foam sword. Naturally this really doesn't do much, and I start to forget the words, so I run for it.

I try to find more people, and come across two lines of people throwing rocks at each other. Some sort of internal narrative tells me that the other side are the good guys, so I run across to them, strafing to avoid being hit.
It is now snowy, and two guys I know somehow call to me from a window which I proceed to climb through. They continue talking about how many aliens they've taken down, and something to do with a manga of this invasion that they won't bother showing me...
Now I'm being led down a corridor by something that looks like a mix between a ninetails and Rhea Snaketail from Slightly Damned. She's friendly though, and at some point during this I've become a small dog... She leads me to what I assume is her owner, and she instructs me to whine at him to get his sympathy, before leaving.

I don't usually remember my dreams, but this was just too weird to forget...
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Odd dream last night. I dreamed that in the last Harry Potter movie, Harry had destroyed all the horcruxes so that Voldemort was mortal now, but Voldemort KNEW it and was weaker in power. And then Harry took PITY on him and offered him a chance to repent, to turn back to the good side, but Voldemort said he'd rather die. So someone else killed him (I think it was Neville Longbottom).

In other words it was more like Saruman in The Lord of the Rings book. How much better would that ending have been than the actual ending?
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

I just remembered my dream last night. It's really weird, yet so wonderful as well.

I was walking slowly in a snow field, in the brink of death from a serious injury. I then fell on the field, the pain too intense and strong. My breath's jagged and laboured, and the snow's cold against my skin. I remembered thinking, "This is the end...", anguish and sadness grabbing me.

I then tried looking up at the sky, at the full moon. It was round and beautiful, in the clear sky. I stared at it, wanting to burn that final image in my mind before I go. Suddenly, something stirred inside me, like a rush of energy pulsing through my body. I felt something change about me, like my whole body was transforming. When the energy rush faded, I didn't feel the pain anymore; in fact I felt very much alive. I stood up, still staring at the moon, and howled. Howled a deep and thankful howl to the moon. Looking around and sensing a lot of new things, I ran across the snow field, never feeling as happy as I did.

... Then, I fell off my bed. I think I need to stop re-reading that novel for a while.

ManaWolf

Post by ManaWolf »

Most of the time when I go to sleep, I dream about nothing. It's just me standing in a pitch black room. And then I wake up. And sometimes when I'm there I can construct my own dreams, It's cool.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

kurowolfe wrote:I just remembered my dream last night. It's really weird, yet so wonderful as well.

... Then, I fell off my bed. I think I need to stop re-reading that novel for a while.
lol what novel. Jack London or something? xD
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

I've read Jack London, but no, that's not it.
I can't reveal the title of the book here though, it's an adult book I've picked up by mistake....

1boredcanadian

Post by 1boredcanadian »

*deleted*
Last edited by 1boredcanadian on Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TurtleCopter
Location: 1 mile away from "I'll never do anything that stupid again"

Post by TurtleCopter »

I've been neglecting this ol' thread. Bump for weird little dream I had (It is in red)

I was all alone in this dark empty corridor, when all of a sudden, this door catches my eye. It was your average, brown wooden door, but it had a label on it called "Old Dream". I had no idea what this meant, but I still opened the door. Behind the door was my bedroom. Although nobody was in it, the TV was on. It took me a while to notice what was on the TV, but when I did, I felt so happy. It was the intro to the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Special. After the intro and the title screen, things kinda deviated a bit. And by a bit, I mean everything just spontaneously combusted. Everything was on fire, my closet, my bed, and most importantly, my TV. What made it all worse, was that all the characters on the TV could feel the pain. they were screaming and crying, and it wasn't long before I myself was on fire. After realising I was on fire, I passed out. And then the dream ended.

I have no idea what this meant. Maybe another dream can figure that out.

Also, fixed some "grammar" errors that some people noticed in the OP's story. (a.k.a I was oblivious to the fact Laxan was a girl when I wrote that huge wall of text, so I fixed that.)

In real life, I waited 5 years for them to make a series. When I found out they weren't, I started secretely roleplaying with my sister and cousin. We pretended to be a rescue team, and we would go around "saving" people. It wasn't long though before I discovered the internet, and everything went downhill from there. Nowadays, we try to keep it a secret, although I constantly have dreams where we actually ARE a rescue team, and a very popular one. Although due to the nature of my mind, the situations are usually very bizzare. Back in real life, we decided to change things up, by incorperating things from the internet, and video games. We called the galaxy "Retalia" as a play on the word "Retail". We kept picking up more members, but eventually, we had too many members, so the game was constantly a mess (seeing as though I had to roleplay as most of them) and the plot kept getting wierder and wierder, so we eventually stopped for good. But those dreams, they still haunt me. Not to say they aren't GOOD, because some of them are, it's just that they are very frequent, and it's getting very annoying now. Maybe my mind is trying to tell me something. because this dream was only one of many.
Last edited by TurtleCopter on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Lat night I dreamed I was on a beach in Australia, I got invited to a house party by some guy I met and was on my way there when my friend woke me up, no idea where it was going......
And I fell asleep with my mp3 player on so Andrew W.K. was playing in the background for a significant portion of the dream.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
wolf long fellow

Post by wolf long fellow »

I'm new but i saw this forum i thought hey i could get heck of oppinions on this (i'm sorry if i spelt oppinions wrong) then i saw this thread i said i have to regester so i did and i got a creeper.

I was vistiting my grandpaw in the montaray area (yeah i live in California) i was looking on the computer when i saw this vid with over a million views nothing new right, but then i saw it was posted 2hrs ago. Whoa. I took a look..it was a warning for the Arkensas area "Warning you need to leave now. All belongs and esentials should be packed and taken out of state. The romor of a death cloud is true you need to leave NOW!" I was shocked and i looked at the comments some were just to horifing i told my parents they told me to get of the computer so i did. I followed a real time wether thing i found showing the wether across the US. I saw that thing move closer to california after almost i week i looked back at the real time wether thing the clowd covered half of L.A. I freacked and told my mom, naturaly she didn't listen to me so fed up i told her. "You listen to me this thing kills people, i don't know what it is but i know if we stay here were going to die!" My mom replied "Eric shut up i'm tired of this yo-- I interupted "You don't believe me then call Disney help desck i'm sure the'll say somthing about all this!" my mom called put the phone on speaker I wish she didn't. phone:"THIS IS THE CALIFORNIA STATE WARNING SYSTEM THIS IS NOT A TEST CODE #657 THE LOWER PART OF THE STATE HAS BEN OVER RUN BY UNKNOWN SOURSES ALL PEDESTRIANS IN THE UPPER PART OF THE STATE ARE TO PACK AND LEAVE THE STATE BEFORE THE ENEVITABLE TAKES IT'S COURSE ALL PEDESTRIANS IN THE U-" My mom freaked "O my god this is real this is realy happening!!" We left are hotel and headed home i learned overnight my grandfather passed away and we could never attend his funeral i alerted my friends and met up at my house we traveled in a convoy we left an as we were on the boarder of Navada an C.A. we all heard a distirbing broad cast."A killer clowd has completely devistated the L.A. area. It seem to have the characteristics of a chemical agent but is more likley something we haven't seen before i stongly suggest everyone to leave and abandend the sunshine state as it is no longer sunny. This news cast is being broadcast through a news van as I too am leaving w-(static) OOHH GOD NO!!!!(STATIC) IT'S KI-(STATIC)PLEASE GOD SPARE ME PLE-(STATIC)-*GRUMBLE NOISE* WARNING THIS IS THE CALIFORNIA STATE-My mom shut it off we drove to my friends hous in texas a plase close were the cloud ignored. We got to my friends and cryied that we all made it. We learned everyone disapeared and never was seen again. anyone who goes in thoughs areas now go missing for good the cloud remains and i consider my self lucky after what i saw crossingNew Mexico to get to Texas.

i can not speak of what i saw in my dream when we crosed New Mexico because of rating but it was scaring I'll never forget that dream it happened more than once. Just wanted to share sorry about any mistakes i'm tirered :( :3
I can't beleive it's not baccon >(
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Wow.....that dream is creepy. ;-; What kind of horror movies/Doom documentaries have you watched to give your mind the ability to think up such things. ^^;
TurtleCopter
Location: 1 mile away from "I'll never do anything that stupid again"

Post by TurtleCopter »

Oh no, though I was still in edit! Ended up quoting my post. :|
It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else.
wolf long fellow

Post by wolf long fellow »

Flint i have not watched a horror moivie in like a year it freaks me out that its a reacuring dream. not baad though right? :mrgreen:
I can't beleive it's not baccon >(
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Every year I have a dream where I'm in a really small elevator. Its a huge apartment and my room is at the top. When I get in the elevator it goes too fast and I have a panic attack and then I wake up. :P
The Grey Wolverine

For the first time in a long time I had a nightmare. I sort of dreamed that one of my friends was using my computer, and he found this place. He saw some of my posts and found out through some of them that I was gay. He proceeded to inform EVERYBODY and I was alienated from my friends and family members. What was worse was he started posting incredibly inflammatory and trollish things and I got a perma ban, my online friends like Redmarker 97, Jason, and Rob all sort of moved on and left me. So I was alone.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

you have nothing to fear. If it ever happens, report his trolling and he will be banned. then you and your friends can remain happy and move on together.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I just had a dream about the world ending... But I'm not sure if it was that

I was at school and for some reason my two sisters in middle school were there. Then suddenly, a giant meteor fell through the roof. Then the building started to colapse in on itself, then another one fell. everyone was trying to get out. And oddly enough, when we made it to the second floor, my oldest sister was there. (And she goes to a different high school) we made it to the bottom and were trying to get out of a window(which looked like a window to a very old church) were were trying to unbolt it when my younger sister said "It's okay, auntie Cherier (Something about the Maron...Can't remember) then suddenly, there was a super loud rumbling, and it got very hot.
But I didn't find out what it was because I woke up all panicked.
What does that even mean! What is a Maron? IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT! why was it in the dream... Well nightmare to me... I really cant figure this out... And it's scaring me.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Maron is old germanic for nightmare. Why that was in your dream, I don't know. o_o
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Wanderer wrote:Maron is old germanic for nightmare. Why that was in your dream, I don't know. o_o
Is that bad?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

It just means nightmare usually from an incubus. I'm not a dream interpretor :I