Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Mareks wrote:Got a picture of the wound too...
Sharing is caring.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

^ ( ^ w^)

Not a really good idea.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
ClaireTheHedgehog

Post by ClaireTheHedgehog »

The Game wrote:Shadow sounds like a good character, Claire!
Thank you!! It took me about three hours to come up with everything for her, plus I added a rosebud next to her left ear, but her name is actually spelled with two d's. Shaddow.
The clock is running.
Make the most of today.
Time waits for no man.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it is called the present.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Hypergenesis wrote:^ ( ^ w^)

Not a really good idea.
I agree with you o .o I got it to see it for myself, and to show some of my friends who were interested. I don't plan on posting it all over the internet.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Um... So I'm leaving in a bit for Texas. Unfortunately my characters aren't off to the side yet. I'll post now and try to check in while I'm gone, but no guarantees.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

you could give other players control of your characters temporarily.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Or... I could have them step aside for a few rounds, seeing as control transfer is a hassle, and it's only a weekend....

I can make a couple posts right now, though I don't know about tomorrow or the next day. We'll see...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

So, this thought crossed my mind today. Star Wars Pet Freindly anyone?
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

xhunterko wrote:So, this thought crossed my mind today. Star Wars Pet Freindly anyone?
The Force is one thing Peanut should never obtain.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Well this looks familiar...

A few pages back someone also wanted to start a new PF neighborhood but was rejected for a number of reasons. One of those reasons was that there are quite a number of slots in the other neighborhood that needs filling.

While I don't really support this reason, people should still consider new neighborhoods. A few new rules might be needed to be set for PF such as those for new PF proposals since most of the RPs going on right now are settled for ordinary neighborhood life with a few exceptions unique within each neighborhood.

So to say not everyone likes a normal neighborhood, though proposing situational, instead of neighborhood-like, settings might be better as neighborhoods carry the expectation of consistent maintenance and activity unlike situational RPs which could be dispersed upon resolution of the main problem. The advantage of a situational RP is that the plot can be more easily renewed to keep up with the interests of the players unlike in neighborhood RPs which are always open ended with the players themselves making their own arcs.

Anyways, good luck in attracting interests and approval from PF's upper echelon, though I am quite doubtful of the latter.

I have no interest in Star Wars btw....
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

To everyone I'm RPing with. Sorry I haven't been making posts. It's a little difficult to think of something to post since I don't really have a clear head as long as I'm on these pain killers. Their somewhat annoying when it comes to trying to concentrate and think.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Back from Texas.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:To everyone I'm RPing with. Sorry I haven't been making posts. It's a little difficult to think of something to post since I don't really have a clear head as long as I'm on these pain killers. Their somewhat annoying when it comes to trying to concentrate and think.
Just don't worry. the important thing is that you get a full recover with no added stress ;)
The Game

Post by The Game »

I'm grounded (sort of) and technically not allowed to use the computer for the rest of the week. So if you see me, it will be around 2 am, and not for very long. Sorry...
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

So, like I said in the "announcements of leave and return" thread, I'll be on vacation and unable to access the internet for the next week or so.

Now to try and find a way to get my characters out of whatever interactions they're so I don't slow things down...
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:So, like I said in the "announcements of leave and return" thread, I'll be on vacation and unable to access the internet for the next week or so.

Now to try and find a way to get my characters out of whatever interactions they're so I don't slow things down...
Well, I hope you have fun on your vacation!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Now to try and find a way to get my characters out of whatever interactions they're so I don't slow things down...
Toilet is your friend! :lol:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Aquablast wrote:Toilet is your friend! :lol:
If this were Facebook, I'd click the like button on this comment.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

I agree ^^^^^^
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Alright.... It seems the problem with BsM is that no one is joining PF at all right now, and no one has for the past 2 months. Seeing as it's the only neighborhood that doesn't have a large group of players, if anyone is thinking of joining a new PF neighborhood you should go look at that.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Alright.... It seems the problem with BsM is that no one is joining PF at all right now, and no one has for the past 2 months. Seeing as it's the only neighborhood that doesn't have a large group of players, if anyone is thinking of joining a new PF neighborhood you should go look at that.
O.O BsM is so daunting with all the information you need to know...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I know none of teh BSM information, so... I'm gonna need help... that said 2 chars:

Name: Max Eisenberg

Species: Cat

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows (BSM, right?)

-Appearance-
A simple black cat, he is tall and skinny. He's had a rough time with life but there isn't a single mark on him. In fact, besides being skinny he seems a picture of health. In a sense, his life has dramaticly improved but he acts like it hasn't. He's always looking around, his ears are always twitching and certain sounds will make him do more than just jump. On his collar is a silver pheonix, representing a return from the ashes.

-Personality-
At one point, max was a rather great leader. He had gotten perhaps hundreds or thousands of others to follow his lead. It wasn't all carisma, but more like an ingenius idea. Create equality for lower life forms by forcing those higher up the chain, to change. He still believes in this and shows it. Mice and in general all smaller creatures can look to him as a friend most of the time. Which makes him embarrased around other cats when they're hunting or eating these things. The only real exception to this is his enemies. As a leader, he knows how to handle them and he handles them with an iron fist.
Other Notes:
-Max used to be a mouse. He had lead a small revolutionary group trying to bring about change. To an extent there was sucess. As a collective his followers had captured and changed the ways of many cats hostile to mice. It was a great start. Now this went downhill when a large number of his followers ran into one cat they couldn't keep down. Max himself lead them in this and watched as his comrades were either eaten or sent fleeing. At this point, he was the only one left and had been cornered. In an attempt to change the cat, he gave one last speech about how larger animals got the good life and everyone else was left with barely enough to get by. It failed and this cat picked him up, ready to eat him.
-An animal in touch with the various spirits and forces of magic happened to be near by, she overheard everything. Neither the cat or the mouse ever saw it. They simply heard a voice tell the cat that it would pay for what it had done and that the mouse would receive what it had fought for. There was a blinding flash and then the roles were reversed. Max was a tall black cat and the cat about to eat him was now a mouse holding Max's tail for seemingly dear life.
-The conditions of this change are fairly simple. Max is a cat so long as he wears his collar and its attatched Pheonix tag. If he takes it off, he will become a mouse until either himself or the mouse puts it on. If that mouse gets it, the deal is done for good and Max is a mouse forever. On top of this, he cannot eat the mouse, but has to protect it.
-Following this arrangment, Max was legally speaking a feral as was the mouse. They were ultimately found by Daniel Eisenberg, a telecommunications engineer. As to what happened with the mouse's original family and Max's revolution, it is very much so, unknown.

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER-5
END-7
CHA-7
INT-8
AGI-6
LUC-2

Name: Nate Eisenberg

Species: Mouse

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows (BSM)

-Appearance-
Nate is a runt of a mouse. He's short and has white fur which is seemingly always covered in dirt. He is very skinny and has been losing weight as he gets used to his new life style. He appears lethargic at times and even sickly. There just isn't enough muscles for him to get around as he used to so there's a lot of change in the air. Around his neck is in fact a collar and a tag that is almost impossible to see. The tag is a delta, a symbol for cycles, continuous change.

-Personality-
Nate used to be narscistic. He was always better and more important than everyone else. Typical teenager really, its all about me, myself and I. The only difference was that he'd always been like that. He grew up in a city and it was constantly a case of getting attention. Quite a few of his friends and family had made sacrifices for him, at times pretty big ones and he never really cared. Well, shift happens. He's changing bit by bit. Still a narscist, but declining into more of a nice person thanks to his new view on life.
Other Notes:
-Nate used to be a cat. He had been fairly lazy, but active in hunting the little vermin that fill the city streets. By every possible definition of the word, he had an easy life. At least until he cornered one little mouse name Max. He's fuzzy on the details but knows that for the time being he is a mouse and the only way back to being a cat involves either mystic stuff or getting something out of Max. When the change occured, he heard only part of it.
-He is to an extent tortured by his pet sibling Max. Its not bad, just little bits of non-lethal payback. Its always when his owner, Daniel Eisenberg cannot see it.
SPECIAL
STR-3
PER-2
END-2
CHA-2
INT-5
AGI-4
LUC-3

Hopefully that's all right, the idea has been brewing in my head for a while...
Last edited by razgriz on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cwitt wrote:O.O BsM is so daunting with all the information you need to know...
Actually to me BsM seems more like a shaped sandbox. Much of the locations are barely touched at best, unknown even to some extent. Nothing is stopping you from entering the neighborhood as a novice, such as what I did, and just learn from the characters through roleplay.
razgriz wrote:Max Eisenberg and Nate Eisenberg
Post that in BsM's OoC too, I'll comment on it when it's there. |D

Also I think you meant

He is to an extent tortured by his pet sibling Max. Its not bad, just little bits of non-lethal payback. Its always when his owner, Daniel Eisenberg cannot see it.

Anyways, as a start, I don't see how the 2 luck would support the backstory but then again, only a few people does care about the stats and how they affect the roleplays.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Cwitt wrote:O.O BsM is so daunting with all the information you need to know...
No it's not. If you want in, just join and you can ask if anything's unclear. (Though I am thinking of writing a paragraph about the general setting)
Hypergenesis wrote:only a few people does care about the stats and how they affect the roleplays.
I don't care at all.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Hypergenesis wrote: Also I think you meant

He is to an extent tortured by his pet sibling Max. Its not bad, just little bits of non-lethal payback. Its always when his owner, Daniel Eisenberg cannot see it.

Anyways, as a start, I don't see how the 2 luck would support the backstory but then again, only a few people does care about the stats and how they affect the roleplays.
1st issues corrected.... For luck/special, I suck with givng numeric ratings so I pulled numbers out as best I can... The swap was one of the few times Max was lucky. He's had a lot of other things just outright go wrong and came through by out-thinking his bad luck...
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

And lo! I return.

Now to sift through the massive walls of text that accumulated while I was on vacation ._.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Now to sift through the massive walls of text that accumulated while I was on vacation ._.
Good luck! I know it is a pain to catch up! :lol:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

What should I do if my RP is dead?
._________.
*Pokerface*
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Russiarules1 wrote:What should I do if my RP is dead?
Join BsM? :P

But more seriously, which RP is dead?
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

SeaBreeze Harbor
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Russiarules1 wrote:SeaBreeze Harbor
Wow, that's been dead for a while... Oh well: make a new character or reuse that one and go to a different neighborhood. (BsM is open, among others!)
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Can I get more information about "BsM", please?
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

See the Brookshire Meadows Main OOC for details.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Are you sure Seabreeze Harbor is dead? It looks like there's been recent activity in the OOC, and no one has said that it's dead...

Even still, if you want to join BsM, you can make a new character and post it for us...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

So I hear BsM needs players and allows some magic. I'd like to take up this offer. so here's a proposed character sheet (which I will link to in the BsM OOC)

Name: Samuel(Male)
Character type: main
Species: Red Fox
Neighborhood:BsM
Text color: this

Appearance: your average red fox. looks like this:
Red_Fox_Adult.jpg
Red_Fox_Adult.jpg (35.1 KiB) Viewed 43100 times
with green eyes that glow slightly when his magic powers are activated.

Personality: confused due to odd circumstances to be explained in the background section. other than that, he's nice once he gets past the confusion. and he's automatically nice to ladies, as he is a real gentleman. very empathetic due to his insight into the thoughts of others. he can sense when something is wrong and attempt to help them through it. tries to limit his intrusion into their minds.

Background: he was born in the days of the Salem witch trials and, after an injury, was nursed to health by a nice woman. she was suspected of witchcraft and the last he saw of her, she was being taken from her home for a "trial" while he was hunted down. while hiding behind what looked like a pile of rocks, his magical powers were activated(the same powers which led the nice woman to be suspected of witchcraft) and some ancient runes began to glow and sent him to the current time in the Brookshire Forest Nature Preserve.

other notes:
-he doesn't understand modern times much.
-he speaks in large(meaning he does not use contractions), somewhat outdated language most of the time (verily, that is the manner of speaking he uses for the majority of his time spent conversing. actually, probably to a bit of a lesser extent.).
-his magic is explained in the SPECIAL section.

S:5
P:8(magic. he can gain limited insight into the thoughts and feeling of others. so basically, he can read minds occasionally)
E:5
C:7(a true gentleman)
I:5(due to a lack of 200+ years of knowledge, but he can learn somewhat quickly)
A:6
L:6(magic that prevents bad luck sometimes, but only in extreme circumstances, such as if puritans are hunting him because he was with a "witch," he can interact with magic in the surrounding area, such as the runes mentioned in the background.)

hopefully, he gets approved.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Are you sure Seabreeze Harbor is dead? It looks like there's been recent activity in the OOC, and no one has said that it's dead...

Even still, if you want to join BsM, you can make a new character and post it for us...
It looks kind of alive, because I had to revive it... two weeks ago.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Okay now - huge mistake. Forgot to post my YsF characters so I now post 3 RP-s now.
Varg and Rion Balkasnky - Yorkshire fields
and
Balkan - Blue Peak shore
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Alex

Post by Alex »

Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Alex wrote:Balkan xD
Randomly start calling him "Greece"...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Not that kind of Balkan, there's an actual story about a real customs dog, called Balkan in our country.

And I'm from Bulgaria, thank you very much!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters