Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Who is your favorite Housepets Character? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Post Re: Your favourites
Tarot is moving up on the list in my faves.
She might overtake Grape soon :shock:

_________________
My RP characters
Image


Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Your favourites
Bino all the way!

Always loved the unpredictable characters!

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Your favourites
King, Grape, Max, Joey, Peanut, Sasha, Tarot, and Fox, in no particular order, are my favorites.


Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:35 am
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4524
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Your favourites
I think Maxwell is a pretty cool guy, he trolls neighbor-pets and doesn't afraid of dating Grape.
I also think he looks cool, especially the bell thing and the smile. That's a plus when you think of a comic as "pleasant imagery".

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Your favourites
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
I think Maxwell is a pretty cool guy, he trolls neighbor-pets and doesn't afraid of dating Grape.
I also think he looks cool, especially the bell thing and the smile. That's a plus when you think of a comic as "pleasant imagery".

I think Housepets forum is a pretty cool guy. eh does memes wrong and doesn't afraid of anything...

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm
Posts: 38
Post Re: Your favourites
My favs ALL OF THEM!!! :lol:

_________________
For Aslan!!!
Crunchatize me captain.


Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4524
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Your favourites
Ebly wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
I think Maxwell is a pretty cool guy, he trolls neighbor-pets and doesn't afraid of dating Grape.
I also think he looks cool, especially the bell thing and the smile. That's a plus when you think of a comic as "pleasant imagery".

i think housepets forum is a pretty cool guy, eh does memes wrong and doesn't afraid of anything

I think Moderator is a pretty cool guy, eh continues meme-jokes and doesn't afraid of Raccoon...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Your favourites
Okay, that one was done properly. I'm still not a fan of the 'anything' being replaced, but it's not against any kind of top-secret meme rule
Now on an actually serious note this is off-topic and Housepets isn't really the place to use memes, so it's time for us to stop with that

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm
Posts: 38
Post Re: Your favourites
For anyone that is going to post on this it is easier to say ALL OF THEM :D

_________________
For Aslan!!!
Crunchatize me captain.


Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2720
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Your favourites
ZZLEOZZ wrote:
For anyone that is going to post on this it is easier to say ALL OF THEM :D


Indeed , A topic about who you dislike the most would be faster.
I would have to say that maxwell is my least favorite character.

*Dusk for cover*

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Your favourites
Kyderra wrote:
*Dusk for cover*

Help me, I'm nightfalling!

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 226
Location: Californ-eye-yay
Post Re: Your favourites
Ebly wrote:
Kyderra wrote:
*Dusk for cover*

Help me, I'm nightfalling!

Haha, that was great.

I think my favourite is Sasha, she's just an adorable character.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14970
Location: Italy
Post Re: Your favourites
sasha deserves king as dogfriend :D

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:29 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 4038
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Your favourites
Kyderra wrote:
*Dusk for cover*


*The army of kittens prowl around in search for Kyderra, who is not in the open for some reason!*

=3

My least favourite? I really don't have one, but i wasn't really a fan of Spo :?

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm
Posts: 38
Post Re: Your favourites
Kyderra wrote:
ZZLEOZZ wrote:
For anyone that is going to post on this it is easier to say ALL OF THEM :D


Indeed , A topic about who you dislike the most would be faster.
I would have to say that maxwell is my least favorite character.

okay what did Max ever do anything wrong

_________________
For Aslan!!!
Crunchatize me captain.


Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2720
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Your favourites
ZZLEOZZ wrote:
okay what did Max ever do anything wrong

He makes Peanut sad.
And i do not like people that make peanut sad

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Your favourites
Kyderra wrote:
ZZLEOZZ wrote:
okay what did Max ever do anything wrong

He makes Peanut sad.
And i do not like people that make peanut sad


Not on purpose....

Anyway, my LEAST favorite is Bino--not including characters that I don't count as characters, such as Daisy.... :P

I mean, Bino is tolerable, but no, I do not like him.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Your favourites
Quote:
Not on purpose....

Anyway, my LEAST favorite is Bino--not including characters that I don't count as characters, such as Daisy.... :P

I mean, Bino is tolerable, but no, I do not like him.


What did Bino do to you? :(

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Your favourites
44R0NM10 wrote:
Quote:
Not on purpose....

Anyway, my LEAST favorite is Bino--not including characters that I don't count as characters, such as Daisy.... :P

I mean, Bino is tolerable, but no, I do not like him.


What did Bino do to you? :(


Okay, I KNEW you were going to say that....

To ME, nothing, but after what he did to King, without remorse? Sorry, but no.

And what did King do to him?

Anyway, the fact that he is a butt monkey most of the time makes him amusing to laugh at, but that's not exactly the same thing as liking him.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Your favourites
ChewyChewy wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:
Quote:

I mean, Bino is tolerable, but no, I do not like him.


What did Bino do to you? :(


Okay, I KNEW you were going to say that....

To ME, nothing, but after what he did to King, without remorse? Sorry, but no.

And what did King do to him?

Anyway, the fact that he is a butt monkey most of the time makes him amusing to laugh at, but that's not exactly the same thing as liking him.


erm...yeah, I thought that would've come up...I bet that put him on many people's bad list. Eigher way, your argument is better then anything I could come up with, good job. :D

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Your favourites
44R0NM10 wrote:
erm...yeah, I thought that would've come up...I bet that put him on many people's bad list. Eigher way, your argument is better then anything I could come up with, good job. :D


Heh.... Well, thank you. And I hope there's no hard feelings. ;)

And to be fair to Bino, that seems to be the only time he's actually SUCCEEDED at one of his shenanigans. Otherwise he usually fails, with comic results--in addition to which, he has an actual reason for being the way he is, so it's not like he's the personification of evil, or something like that. :P I can understand why he acts out, even though I strongly disagree with his methods.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Your favourites
ChewyChewy wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:
erm...yeah, I thought that would've come up...I bet that put him on many people's bad list. Eigher way, your argument is better then anything I could come up with, good job. :D


Heh.... Well, thank you. And I hope there's no hard feelings. ;)

And to be fair to Bino, that seems to be the only time he's actually SUCCEEDED at one of his shenanigans. Otherwise he usually fails, with comic results--in addition to which, he has an actual reason for being the way he is, so it's not like he's the personification of evil, or something like that. :P I can understand why he acts out, even though I strongly disagree with his methods.


firstly, no hard feelings, isn't like all out war or anything. Secondly nice work, you gave me a say, even though I admitted defeat. For that, you take the cake...metaphorically of course ;)

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2720
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Your favourites
It's just opinions
Liking a character the least amount will not mean you dislike the character.
Just less then the other.

Also : I would have to give a shout out to Tarrot.
No one really seems to root for her, she is just... there.
I think she could use some personal character development.

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 4038
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Your favourites
Actually, i think Tarot does have good character development, but just needs more time.

"Being there" is actually what makes her the more interesting. from what i can gather, she's in a sense like Peanut in that she likes to help when she can, but doesn't know where to begin (Despite being able to see the future i might add o_o)

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Your favourites
GameCobra wrote:
Actually, i think Tarot does have good character development, but just needs more time.

"Being there" is actually what makes her the more interesting. from what i can gather, she's in a sense like Peanut in that she likes to help when she can, but doesn't know where to begin (Despite being able to see the future i might add o_o)


Oh yeah, Tarot.

At first I thought she was going to be another ditzy character ("No, silly, it's pronounced POM-eranian!"), but lately I'm coming to realize she's not really that way at all. Out there, yes, definitely, but not ditzy. And I am liking her the more I'm seeing of her. She doesn't exactly "stand out" in other ways, though I guess her mystical powers ought to be enough....

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:55 pm
Profile
Totally Not Rick
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 8044
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: Your favourites
Joey is still Top Dog in my book, but I'm liking the random hyenas more and more with each appearance.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm
Posts: 38
Post Re: Your favourites
You have to like something in these comics that's why you keep coming back to read more :D

_________________
For Aslan!!!
Crunchatize me captain.


Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2720
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: Your favourites
ZZLEOZZ wrote:
You have to like something in these comics that's why you keep coming back to read more :D


not something, everything.

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 am
Posts: 22
Location: England
Post Re: Your favourites
When I found this comic, the first thing I did was read the whole thing from the start. At that point Peanut became my all-time favourite. My more recent favourite would have to be King.

I kinda like all the characters really. Each one brings something to the comic and they all have something likable about them.

Yeah, yeah... cheap answer, but what do you expect from a newb reader? My opinion of certain characters will change over time and depending on what happens in future storylines.

Fellow fan signing out. *poof*


Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm
Posts: 38
Post Re: Your favourites
Everyone has EVERYTHING to like these comics for. First of all me it keeps my sanity some what.

_________________
For Aslan!!!
Crunchatize me captain.


Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 pm
Posts: 1415
Location: http://bordomirc.co.cc
Post Re: Your favourites
Quote:
sasha deserves king as dogfriend :D

This pun. :roll: ...anyways... That would mean that if it's a dog it's fine... regardless of gender. :shock:
edit: ANNYYYWAYS... :P My favorite character's are Grape, Peanut, King and sasha. In order. :P Why?... I don't really know exactly why. >_<
edit2: Methinks i overuse smileys one little tiny bit. :roll: :P(and that was not intentional)

_________________
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
Add me on skype: therecreate also on DA http://r3create.deviantart.com
(My activity on these forums has decreased, But I still check)


Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 634
Location: New York
Post Re: Your favourites
Personally, I like all the characters near equally-- but if I had to pick, Grape and Peanut are probably at the top, followed by King, Fox, and Tarot(Whom I swear I practically hear twilight zone music playing for every time she appears) just a small step under.

_________________
RG; Seb & Dahlia


Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:51 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14970
Location: Italy
Post Re: Your favourites
Tarot has entered my top-5 characters I love most together with King, Fox, Peanut and Miles.
For now, Grape has tumbled down WAY lower than Bino! I mean, the guy's a j--k and we *know* it. Even when he was mean to King, at least he acted according to his nature. We expect it -and a healthy rightful punishment served with it.
In panel 3 of current strip
http://www.housepetscomic.com/comics/20 ... r-play.png
Grape STILL hadn't got how much hurt she inflicted to Peanut and THIS is, where I come from, even worse than what Bino would do, since she's supposed to know Peanut and care for him.
Really, Pete should pay a visit to the bad kitty :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:51 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Your favourites
valerio wrote:
Tarot has entered my top-5 characters I love most together with King, Fox, Peanut and Miles.
For now, Grape has tumbled down WAY lower than Bino! I mean, the guy's a j--k and we *know* it. Even when he was mean to King, at least he acted according to his nature. We expect it -and a healthy rightful punishment served with it.
In panel 3 of current strip
http://www.housepetscomic.com/comics/20 ... r-play.png
Grape STILL hadn't got how much hurt she inflicted to Peanut and THIS is, where I come from, even worse than what Bino would do, since she's supposed to know Peanut and care for him.
Really, Pete should pay a visit to the bad kitty :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


...and do what, turn HER into a dog...? :?

I know she's better than what she did here but I'm sorry, I can't see this even putting her in the same level badness as Bino, much less WORSE.... I mean, at least she feels bad and appears to be planning to apologize....

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14970
Location: Italy
Post Re: Your favourites
Quote:
...and do what, turn HER into a dog...? :?

I know she's better than what she did here but I'm sorry, I can't see this even putting her in the same level badness as Bino, much less WORSE.... I mean, at least she feels bad and appears to be planning to apologize....


turn her into a mouse, perhaps...mwhuahahahaha
As I said before, IMO Bino is what he is and he can't be helped. You know him you avoid him.
Grape was a low blow after the other during this arc, and even now it took Tarot for her to realize it. She's being acting plainly overselfish, which, in her position in the household is even worse than Bino's standards.
(add-on: she feels bad because Tarot explained her her mistakes. The impression Grape gave in panel 1 is that she wanted to apologize for Peanut's attitude 'My I didn't know he'd be such a wuss, sorry'!)
Of course I know G&P will reconcile, he's not the dog who'll holde a grudge and Grape is not a meanie per se. But I just discovered a side of her I really hate. :evil:

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 am
Profile WWW
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15643
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Your favourites
Mini-bump here, but am I the only one to say "Tiger?" I love him. I read a ton of Garfield when I was younger, and my favorite characters are the psychologically troubled ones. The idea of an unstable walking Garfield parody is just too awesome.

I also really like Joey too. He's got a few toys in the attic himself, and is quite adorable in an awkward way.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:49 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14970
Location: Italy
Post Re: Your favourites
OK, new top 10

1) Peanut and Grape (honestly, it's IMPOSSIBLE to think one better than the other!)
2) King
3) Sasha
4) Fox
5) Tarot
5) Max
6) The Milton Ferrets
7) Miles
8) Fido
9) Mile's cubs
10) Bino

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:21 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4341
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Your favourites
Here's my Top 5

1. Fido
2. Grape/Peanut (I can't choose who's better between the two I just can't)
3. Maxwell
4. Fox
5. King

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:26 am
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: England
Post Re: Your favourites
top 11 because I like to go one step behind...

11 Tarot
10 Sabrina
9 Daisy
8 Mr. Sandwich (and I had to look up how to spell Sandwich...)
7 Fido
6 Fox
5 Grape
4 Peanut
3 King
2 Joey
1 Bino

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Your favourites
These are my top 10.

1. King
2. Fox
3. Peanut
4. Grape
5. Fido
6. Sabrina
7. Sasha
8. Bino
9. Maxwell
10. Keys

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SeanWolf and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.