Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by Russiarules1 »

(Guess I'll do it)
The medic turned around and when he was about to answer to Eliot, the medic pulled out a pager "Oh no, sorry, I cannot help you, there's an emergency!" the doc turned around and started to run down the hallway. "Aw fudge... I'm too tired for this" Eliot walked back to Dimitri and sat on a bench/sofa next to the door "I don't want to keep walking, go without me, Dima" Eliot said to his dog, lazily "Ugh... nah, I'll pass. I want to sit down for a second" Dimitri sounded tired, he sat next to Eliot "You woke me up to early..." Dimitri said on a lazy tone "Well, I thought that you would like my idea of going to the park..." "Well, in fact, that was good idea!" "Yeah... I am bored and tired!" "Me too..." continued Dimitri.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Yup," Addison replied, "I've had it before. It's really gross." She wrinkled up her nose for affect.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker agreed as well. "That sounds like a great idea!" Hehe, to the pet-friendly restaurant, then."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison put her short arms up in the air, towards Parker. "Piggy-back ride?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker smiled at Addison's request. "Sure you can." He turned around and crouched a little to allow her to jump on his back.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

(Oh crap, the patient is about to die! Stand Back! 1, 2, 3, CLEAR!)

The teen and the dog remained on the hospital couch trying to recover some breath after the long walk they had, until Eliot broke the silence "So... what did you dream about today? 'cus you were whimpering while sleeping" Dimitri, who got caught off guard by the question of his 'father', he didn't really remember "Weird... I usually remember what I dream, but this time I really don't remember... I know I dreamed something, but I really don't remember anything of it." "Oh well, I was just curious, but, if you want to talk about something, just tell me and I'll help you in some way or another.".
Both of them kept sitting down in silence.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

The Game wrote:Addison put her short arms up in the air, towards Parker. "Piggy-back ride?"
Tha Housedog wrote:Parker smiled at Addison's request. "Sure you can." He turned around and crouched a little to allow her to jump on his back.
Summer snickered at the cuteness of it
"Okay, Addison. You'll get your ride." She leaned down as Parker was crouching a bit and whispered into his ear. "Such a gentleman," the Dalmatian-mix added before starting to walk ahead of them She held open the door to Parker's room for them to walk through.

----------
Zander wrote:Larth slammed his paw down on the armrest of his throne. "What do you mean "He hasn't found his weekness yet"?!"
The messanger stammered with his words, looking down. "W-we have yet to hear back from Sly, s-sir.."
Larth pinched his forehead, talking quietly. "If he doesn't have what i want by tonight, its his head... got it?"
The messanger nodded slowly "Y-Yes s-sir.."
Lightwolf21 wrote:A Sparrow was silently hopping along a branch in a tree above the wolf's den. Upon hearing a shout from the wolf below, he stopped and looked downward, listening to the wolf pack's leader going off on someone. Upon hearing the name Sly, the Sparrow was suddenly interested. Upon hearing the raccoon was in danger, he gasped, grabbing his beak to stifle the noise. "Sly..." he whispered before looking back at the cave and taking off to look for his raccoon friend.
"What?" Sly asked himself quietly as he rubbed his temples. He'd been hearing someone calling for him quietly as they flew by. He was laying in the thick foliage of a pine, looking over the Legrange house from a distance. He'd seen several come and go, including what appeared to be a male canine that was hanging out with the Wolf-like-in-appearance dog. He was hoping to find a weakness of some sort...a mate or cubs or something...anything Larth could use. ...can't go back empty-handed. he kept reminding himself. He looked behind himself again. There was that creature calling his name again. He looked around and spotted a sparrow heading toward him. The raccoon ducked just as the bird passed over his head. He looked in the direction it went and it wasn't there. It flew up behind him and flapped it's wings, startling the raccoon as he lost his footing on the branch and held on with his paws. "Very funny, Flitz," he said as he pulled himself back onto the branch. "Aren't you supposed to be south for the winter?" the raccoon asked the the Sparrow with a slightly annoyed tone.

"I come to warn you..." the bird said as he hopped up and down the branch. "Wolves mentioned you...said they needed something from you by tonight...what's going on?!"

----------
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison jumped onto Parker's back. "Yay! I'm a pilot! Or a cowgirl! Or...or...a half pilot, half cowgirl Addison that fights the evil aliens from planet Mean along with her other princess Earth-defenders!" She paused. "I think I'll go with that one."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert appeared in front of Addison. "Dear child, would you like me to add something to this experience to make it feel even the more real?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Yes!" Addison reached out and grabbed Hubert, squeezing him in a hug. "Is it a pony? Oh please make it a pony! Or one of those super cool pilot hats walkie-talkie helmet...things. Or better yet, how about some food!" She swung Hubert around in her arms, grinning.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker peeked over his shoulder. "Addison, be careful! I don't want you falling off... Then you would crash your fighter plane!" He grinned at the end.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert nodded, so happy and...refreshened by the sheer, untainted joy of this kitten. As millennia passed, Hubert had got used to his condition, but he always missed the joy of sharing his feelings with a mortal. Addison was like a little sister to him, she gave him strength and determination for his endless watch on Seabreeze Harbor..
"Oh, I do not think I will spoil you, child, sooo...two out of three will do?" and with that, he accessed to her open mind, and with but a nudge to her thoughts, he made it so she was actually riding a pony! A silver, coated creature with fluffy golden mane and tail, with deep blu eyes!
A pony whose harness allowed him to carry two trays of the most delicious sweets -only an illusion, but for the purposes of the game, it served her believe she was eating them and tasting them.
"I hope this is of your satisfaction," he said. To parker, he projected, <Now she thinks you are a pony, play along.>
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison let out a gasp. "Oh my gosh! A pony! Hi Mr. Pony, I'm Addison, and oh my gosh, look at all this yummy desserts! This is so cool!" She patted what she saw as the pony's head, though it was actually Parker's. "This is awesome, Hubert! Thank you!" She looked at the dragon gratefully, smiling at him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

In a whisp of ethereal smoke, Hubert disappeared and reappeared all dressed up like a '800 gentleman, perching on her shoulder". "It is a pleasure, if it helps you being happy, my princess. Now ride on, you have an adventure awaiting."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale sat on the floor, distraught.. He sighed as he changed the subject. "so you said I'm trapped in here until nightfall? Thats great.. Then I could bail out of this dreaded place, right? Or is it a little more difficult then that?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Dale sat on the floor, distraught.. He sighed as he changed the subject. "so you said I'm trapped in here until nightfall? Thats great.. Then I could bail out of this dreaded place, right? Or is it a little more difficult then that?"
"It depends. I am hopeful that the Trickster will find soon a willing subject with whom to sign a true pact that will bond them irreparably, but I fear he will try again to bond with you... Which leads me to ask, Dale, if that is your trueborn name: why you? The Trickster shall not choose people randomly."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker laughed quietly to himself before whinnying. He ducked his head a little when she patted it. Summer will think this is weird... Hubert, can you explain what I'm doing to Summer? It would break the illusion if I said it out loud.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Worry not, mortal. I am already projecting to her.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale shrugged. "I have no idea, maybe the fact that I can't even remember half of my life, aside from a few blurred moments which I'm still holding onto, leave me open to almost any sort of deal that would grant me that knowledge back.. In fact, that's the reason I signed that stupid thing with him, he promised to tell me all about my previous life and family. And still to this day I have no idea about any of that. Is... Is there any way that... you could tell me?" he looked up at the dragon longingly.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Jack sighed, he and Locke had settled their issue and Locke stayed home saying he had to think for a while "Well as a detective I think I might get to know everyone ... Is that a dragon!?" he stared and almost lost his chocolate pocky
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Dale shrugged. "I have no idea, maybe the fact that I can't even remember half of my life, aside from a few blurred moments which I'm still holding onto, leave me open to almost any sort of deal that would grant me that knowledge back.. In fact, that's the reason I signed that stupid thing with him, he promised to tell me all about my previous life and family. And still to this day I have no idea about any of that. Is... Is there any way that... you could tell me?" he looked up at the dragon longingly.
The spirit dragon nodded. He held up his paw. In his palm, a black featureless box appeared.
"This is your memory, complete," Hubert said. "Unlike the Trickster, I am bound by my own codes not to tamper with it, modify it or look at it. It is yours and only yours. I can only copy it as many times it is needed to preserve it, but if you want it, then take it.
"I ask you to share it with me by your own will. No contracts, no pacts. My only desire is to help you, mortal. Many friends want to have you back, they long for your presence."

---
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Jack sighed, he and Locke had settled their issue and Locke stayed home saying he had to think for a while "Well as a detective I think I might get to know everyone ... Is that a dragon!?" he stared and almost lost his chocolate pocky
The creature had appeared in the place of a bird, in a painting of Locke, and was staring quizzically at the doberman. "Interesting. So you can see through the veil of common reality. You are another uncommon mortal, 'Jack'. Did you experience a near death event? Locke did, but his inner fears prevent him from reaching out with his mind. A beautiful one as well, if I am allowed."
"Who are you talking to?" Gene said, following the doberman's stare toward the painting.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I've had a couple actually" Jack stared "I am a field detective" he nodded "And a Night Breed inident" he added "Since you know my name, whats yours and can we talk in person I feel strange talking to a painting"
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gene was thinking that Locke's brother was somehow mental...when he too saw the new figure in the painting! "Ah, L-L-Lockey?"
"You may just call me Hubert. I was so rechristened by a German sailor during an expedition in 1777. It looks like it stuck. Honored to make you acquaintance."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Jack thought for a moment "Meet me down at the coffee shop?" he proposed to Hubert "My treat..." "What?!" Locke turned around "Oh my geez" he jumped at the sight of the painting
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yes, more or less my thoughts," said Gene, staring fascinated at the painting. "Now, I've heard of haunted houses, cars, dolls... But a haunted painting I still had to see. Locke, what did you use for your colors? No, better you don't answer."
"He put his soul into them," saidd Hubert. "He thus created a connection between our planes. You could say that his works are a window on my world. I am happy to speak to you at last, Locke. As for you, Locke's brother, you do not need to give me appointments, for my presence is spread throughout your whole community. And as of at this moment, I am not a physical presence."
Zander

Post by Zander »

valerio wrote: The spirit dragon nodded. He held up his paw. In his palm, a black featureless box appeared.
"This is your memory, complete," Hubert said. "Unlike the Trickster, I am bound by my own codes not to tamper with it, modify it or look at it. It is yours and only yours. I can only copy it as many times it is needed to preserve it, but if you want it, then take it.
"I ask you to share it with me by your own will. No contracts, no pacts. My only desire is to help you, mortal. Many friends want to have you back, they long for your presence."
Dale reached out, taking the box with both hands, carefully examining it. After a short time the box started to mold into his hands, Dale panicked and started to freak out as the box became attached to his hand, but eventually his fear subsided as the box was quickly disappearing. After a few seconds, it had merged with his hands completely.
"Is- is that it?" Suddenly Dale bent over in agony, and he laid on the floor, holding his head. He didnt let out any cries of pain, but he felt like he had to.
After a minute it stopped, and Dale sat up. Suddenly tears started streaming down his face as agony and frustration carved itself deep into his emotions. He covered his face with his paws and buried them in his knees. He spoke muffled, and with disbelief "no-no-no! This cant be right!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Tell me, what is it?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison wanted to hug Hubert tightly, but he'd busied himself with Dale and that was much more important. Looking back at the pony, she grinned widely. "Hubert is the best, don't you think? I wish he didn't have to be here for such bad reasons thought-- like protecting us from demons and other huge-o bullies. But, as long as we can have fun with little things like this, I think it's all worth it!"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Jack heard the comemt through the painting "Whoa what kinda demons we talking here, I've dealt with a few..." he nodded "Silver bullets and a trick I picked up saved me then so they may help now..."
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Jack heard the comemt through the painting "Whoa what kinda demons we talking here, I've dealt with a few..." he nodded "Silver bullets and a trick I picked up saved me then so they may help now..."
That remark kindled Hubert's interest. "So your mind can reach those of whom I am in contact with? Even the more interesting. Allow me a second..." a snap of his fingers, and the echoes were shut up. "Sorry. I learnt that mortals value their privacy, and trust is part of that. Now, yes, I have been the guardian spirit of this place for the last two thousand years. I am deeply bonded with it, with its magic, and that makes me the stronger local mystical entity.
"The Demon they are talking about is called 'Trickster'. Like most demons, he acts through an host with whom he has sealed a pact. If the pact is full willing, then the bond can be broken only with the complete destruction of the host's body. But most of the times, the Trickster prefers to trick his hosts into a pact, thus making them unwilling. A good exorcism, like the one I performed recently, serves to sever the bond.
"But, as long as the bond is there, the Trickster is granted with an immense power over the mortal plane. So be aware, Jack, Locke, Gene. This is no trifle business: however your life may seem hard, do not seal any pact with this creature. The consequences for you and for those you hold dear would be dire indeed."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Got it... And you have my assistance if ever needed... I have a few tricks under my collar" Jack nodded "I-I have a magic paint brush a kitsune spirit gave me in a dream after the fire..." Locke added "Could that help?"
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Got it... And you have my assistance if ever needed... I have a few tricks under my collar" Jack nodded "I-I have a magic paint brush a kitsune spirit gave me in a dream after the fire..." Locke added "Could that help?"
Hubert's attention spiked up. "I should have recognized my fellow spirit's influence in your work, Locke. Please, tell me more, it is very important. And you too, Jack: your familiarity with magic deserves some more attention, and perhaps some training, if we hare to ward off our adversary, should the need arise."
Gene was following that exchange with the utmost surprise. "You two are, like, magic dogs??" The genet felt like drooling at the mention of a genuine magic brush. The price of such a thing...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I've only painted one picture with it" Locke noted "But its magic none the less" he said and went off to fetch it "As for my magic, I'll just show you" Jack nodded and bit his finger to draw blood before waving his hand and making a fist in which a blood crystal sword formed
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

(OOC: Suggestion, separate into paragraphs the actions/dialogues of Locke and Jack, so one can understad better what they're doing)

Gene's jaw fell down. "Orpolà! Man, you would make big money at the parties, you know that?"
Hubert nodded. "How remarkable. And how durable is that reconfiguration of your life fluid?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Harder than steel, sharper than diamonds, and light as a feather" Jack smiled Locke returned with a giant oriental paint brush "This is it... Whoa when did you learn to do that Jack?"

(I'm doing the best I can with a cell phone"
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Harder than steel, sharper than diamonds, and light as a feather" Jack smiled Locke returned with a giant oriental paint brush "This is it... Whoa when did you learn to do that Jack?"

(I'm doing the best I can with a cell phone"
"Under which circumstances you learnt this application?" Then he turned to Locke, looking with much interest at the brush. "Please, mortal, you too tell me more about how you were blessed with such a gift."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:Addison wanted to hug Hubert tightly, but he'd busied himself with Dale and that was much more important. Looking back at the pony, she grinned widely. "Hubert is the best, don't you think? I wish he didn't have to be here for such bad reasons thought-- like protecting us from demons and other huge-o bullies. But, as long as we can have fun with little things like this, I think it's all worth it!"
Parker nodded. To Addison, he projected: Hubert's always here watching over us. Those huge-o bullies never stood a chance, all so we can have fun like this. Now giddyap! He bucked.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

It was taught to me by a demon slayer who saved my life" Jack replied "His name was Keetan"

"A kitsune spirit came to me in a dream after the fire..." Locke began "He complimented my
paintings and said 'Be strong Locke and use the gift I bestow upon you responsibly' and when I awoke it was wrapped in my arms..." he smiled
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Keetan of the Blood Circle... A much interesting acquaintance for a pet dog, I daresay. How did you two come in contact, and why did he choose to teach you?" Then, in a puff of blue etheral flame, a second head appeared.
"Better now," said head #2, before its eyes shone in focus, while looking better at the object...
...And finding its true shape behind the appearance: a sphere filled with a glowing milky radiance!
"Hoshi no Tama!" Said the second head in a gasp. Forgetting of Jack, even the first head asked, "Locke, I beg of you, focus your memories and tell me: how many tails did this Kitsune have? And what color was its coat?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"He said he needed to pass down the skill and that I had a trait he hadn't seen in a long time" Jack thought for a moment

"He had all nine and his fur was a beautiful golden, so clean and smooth" Locke smiled "A kind of clean mine will never be" he sighed and attempted to smooth out the fur around his hips
Pet Friendly: