Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by The Game »

Alana hadn't noticed anything until Varg pointed it out, but now it was obvious. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm used to it to, like Varg. Neither of us are going to judge you." She smiled.
Theodore Castagnier

Post by Theodore Castagnier »

"Now remember, Tenebrae, don't leave the park on your own. We won't be around for a while, so you'll need to look out for yourself." "Yes, Dad." The figures of a man and a woman, followed by a small, rather cute looking rabbit would show up near the entrance to the local park, this rabbit in particular with a rather odd pelt on him. It was definitely a rabbit, that much was certain, but he was colored much like that of a fox. Definitely a pet who may be new to the neighborhood. He would smile sheepishly as the woman adjusted his blue collar, the tag in the shape of a heart, naturally with his name on it.

"You're free to associate with the other pets here, as they're sure to be very nice. But remember to be courteous, and don't go around sniffing--" "Eck! Mom! C'mon, you know I don't do that! It's not like I'm trying to...never mind.", the lapine would say with a light smile, soon getting his headfur ruffled by the man. "Don't worry, Tenebrae. She's just trying to look out for you. Now run along and try to have fun. We'll be back as soon as we can once we're fully established residents." "Okay! See you later!"

The young rabbit would wave to his owners with a smile, before turning round and making his way into the park, looking about with a warm air about himself as he ventured onward. Though a little side to himself was feeling rather anxious about the situation. He was a new member of the neighborhood, so he was bound to feel nervous meeting new people and their pets. Oh well! He'd wind up talking to others anyway, so why not start now?! In any case, Tenebrae was wandering along the pathway, before spotting a small group of pets nearby; a beagle, a raccoon, and a cat, from the looks of it. However, instead of running on over to them like he had thought he was going to do, he'd find himself frozen on the spot, just kind of standing there...quietly...nervously...awkwardly. "Ooh...here we go again...", he would say, already starting to pace back and forth in debate of whether to approach them or not.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Sindorei wrote:Varg let out a small laugh "Actually, I was only suspecting you two until I saw your reactions." Varg answered with a smile "You can stop blushing now, and I mean both of you - this isn't something embarrassing. From where I come, I had to live with a few couples like this, so I am used to it."
The Game wrote:Alana hadn't noticed anything until Varg pointed it out, but now it was obvious. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm used to it to, like Varg. Neither of us are going to judge you." She smiled.
"Thanks guys!" Dusk's blush slowly turned into a smile. "Sorry if we're a little bit jumpy, we're kind of new to dating..." he admitted sheepishly. "But it's been fantastic so far..." He said that last bit more to Phi then the others, beaming at him with a warm smile before planting a quick kiss on his cheek. This little public display of affection prompted the snowshoe's blush to returned again.
They continued their walk along the small path, deeper into the park. The pond could be seen in the distance now. "So Alana, Varg... What brings you to Yorkshire?"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"There are few reasons, why my family moved here, actually..." Varg began, smiling "First one is that my Dad is a programmer in NovaGames, which is located in the neighbor town. The second and the Main reason we moved here is because of my Mom - she's a vet and Animal rights fighter. That is why we moved here - because Yorkshire Fields is a pet friendly place and because she can begin to work here." His smile darkened "There's also another reason." He sighed heavily "It's actually more of a personal, but I suppose I can tell it... if you want, of course."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon May 23, 2011 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Ok, I'll be waiting for you!" Said Mystic while smiling.
He was so happy, he was going to play with a new friend. "<Spanish> Mooooooooom, a friend is comiiiiing!</Spanish>" "<Spanish>Ooooooh! A friend! Nice to see you are enjoying our new neigbourhood!</Spanish>"
It hasn't been the said time yet but a sedan stopped in front of the Guerrero's house. A man stepped out of the vehicle and carried with him a large opaque plastic bag, one which he brought to the door and rang the doorbell. As he returned to the vehicle, he met up with a white fox, it had apparently disembarked from the car while the man was on his way to the door, who gave him a twenty dollar bill. "Keep the change.", said the fox who released the bill as soon as the man had held it. The vulpine waited at the door beside the large bag, spraying a conspicuous mist around the ruff that formed over his shirt's collar, only to stop a few seconds later when what appears to be sleet started forming on his fur.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Mystic saw how Cesium let the man keep the change. "Hmmm... He has no money problems I see... Hi Cesium! You are really punctual!" Smiled. "I see you come with the laser tags" Said with an excited tone. "Come here, follow me to our little palace" Mystic headed to his house waiting for Cesium to come.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Broken Fox wrote:"Thanks guys!" Dusk's blush slowly turned into a smile. "Sorry if we're a little bit jumpy, we're kind of new to dating..." he admitted sheepishly. "But it's been fantastic so far..." He said that last bit more to Phi then the others, beaming at him with a warm smile before planting a quick kiss on his cheek. This little public display of affection prompted the snowshoe's blush to returned again.
"Well, we've been together for less than twenty-four hours. Lots of new experiences, indeed! Of course, it takes a little getting used-" Phi reddened again with Dusk's kiss, and glanced at the other ct with a grin. "-to."
Sindorei wrote:He sighed heavily "It's actually more of a personal, but I suppose I can tell it... if you want, of course."
Phi's grin was replaced by a more sober expression. "You don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to, but... I've found that talking about it helps."
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:Mystic saw how Cesium let the man keep the change. "Hmmm... He has no money problems I see... Hi Cesium! You are really punctual!" Smiled. "I see you come with the laser tags" Said with an excited tone. "Come here, follow me to our little palace" Mystic headed to his house waiting for Cesium to come.
Not even realizing the door was already opened Cesium waited by the door until his host's voice made him realize of the fact.

"It's always better to be early than late.", replied Cesium. "And of course I would bring it after hearing your excited voice over the phone.", he assured, "It would be rude of me to get you all worked up and deny you of it.", also affirming his statement with a smile. I hope I did that right..., he thought as he followed the wolf in.

"Pardon the intrusion.", uttered Cesium as he stepped foot into the house with the large plastic bag in hand. I wonder how many sets are inside, I feel like my arm's going to give., he thought as he kept a cheerful face. "You have a very warm home.", Cesium commented about a certain feeling he got upon entry, "Is someone else around?", he asked with curiosity.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Cesium wrote:"It's always better to be early than late.", replied Cesium. "And of course I would bring it after hearing your excited voice over the phone.", he assured, "It would be rude of me to get you all worked up and deny you of it.", also affirming his statement with a smile. I hope I did that right..., he thought as he followed the wolf in.
"Yes, it's better being early, we think the same! Thank you for that detail. I see you are empathic! We will have fun."
Cesium wrote:"Pardon the intrusion.", uttered Cesium as he stepped foot into the house with the large plastic bag in hand. I wonder how many sets are inside, I feel like my arm's going to give., he thought as he kept a cheerful face. "You have a very warm home.", Cesium commented about a certain feeling he got upon entry, "Is someone else around?", he asked with curiosity.
"You are not an intruder! That's really polite by your part" Smiled Mystic. "Yes... It's... I love this place, that's the reason you probably haven't seen me; I'm always here..." He said. "And yes, I live with my parents, but now here is only my mother, I think we won't bother her; she has always wanted me to interact with other pets. By the way, do you want something to drink or eat? If you want anything in any moment, just tell me" Said with a really friendly face.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Phi's grin was replaced by a more sober expression. "You don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to, but... I've found that talking about it helps."
"Very well, I'll let out my little secret." Varg took a deep breath, then continued. "Back in Bulgaria, in the small town, where I lived, pets didn't like ferals like me, but they were subdued by the local heroes - the customs half-Wolf Balkan and his brother, Pirin, the local Police dog. They were the ones that watched over the peace in town, allowing everyone to reveal their true selves, keeping other at bay, when it comes to me..." He raised his head, looked at the sky as his ears turned flat and a tear ran down his cheek. "... until the... 'Accident'..."
He lowered his head, closing his eyes, visibly having an inner fight. "Sorry... I just ... can't tell anymore right now." It took him a few seconds before he could regain his calm, then he raised his head again, ears still flat. "Some other time, perhaps."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon May 23, 2011 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"You are not an intruder! That's really polite by your part" Smiled Mystic. "Yes... It's... I love this place, that's the reason you probably haven't seen me; I'm always here..." He said. "And yes, I live with my parents, but now here is only my mother, I think we won't bother her; she has always wanted me to interact with other pets. By the way, do you want something to drink or eat? If you want anything in any moment, just tell me" Said with a really friendly face.
Cesium felt awkward for a moment though he still kept a smile on his face, Did he just conflict with himself?, he wondered while the wolf continued to answer his question.

Foster human parents I guess... Must be nice to have a complete pair...

As the wolf ended, Cesium placed the bag on the ground and stopped for a moment. He looked straight to the wolf and replied, "Ah, For the reasons I never saw you before... It's most likely because I just moved into Yorkshire two days ago.", said Cesium with a pensive tone. "As for your offer though, I'll pass for now. I just had lunch after all.", he informed in a more relaxed tone. The fox looked to his left, then to his right, then back to the wolf, "So what's the plan for this afternoon?", he asked as he leaned on the box that only lost to him in height by a head and a neck.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Cesium wrote:"So what's the plan for this afternoon?", he asked as he leaned on the box that only lost to him in height by a head and a neck.
"Hmmm... You choose: we can play to any console game, and with any I mean ANY, we can play to any table game, like Clue or something like that or we can start playing with the laser tags. In any case it will be a challenge with you!" Smiled Mystic. "It's perfect..."

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Sindorei wrote:He raised his head, looked at the sky as his ears turned flat and a tear ran down his cheek. "... until the... 'Accident'..."
He lowered his head, closing his eyes, visibly having an inner fight. "Sorry... I just ... can't tell anymore right now." It took him a few seconds before he could regain his calm, then he raised his head again, ears still flat. "Some other time, perhaps."
"That's fair enough," Phi said softly. "Whenever you're ready." He understood the feeling. And so, it seemed, did Dusk. Hmm... that makes at least three of us who are determined to keep our pasts dark and mysterious. Y'know, they should have pet therapists. Definitely some money to be made there... With quick shake of his head, Phi broke out of the rambling train of thought. "Well, why don't we keep walking? It's a nice day, should take our minds off the more depressing bits of life."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I'm sure there's video of it somewhere online," he said while completing the stage.
"I think it would be more exciting to see in person." Arin high-fived Spike at the stage's completion.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Well, it may be a while. while it's not quite a race, I'll probably do some running in the park when we get a little snow here." he said, smiling.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana nodded. "If you think happy thoughts, your actions will start being happy too. Hey, I have an idea." She let go of Varg's paw and pulled out her camera. "Let's take a group picture so we can always remember the day we met." She beamed at them, hoping to lighten the mood.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

She smiled back. "I can't wait. I'm a fast runner, myself." She stuck her tongue out. The next stage started. It was a castle where the camera scrolled up and required a lot of attention to not lose a life.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike actually thought this level looked more difficult. "oh, fuu... un. fun." he said, stopping himself mid-swear again.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin giggled once more. "Be careful or I'll leave you in the dust!" She said as her character passed his going up the tower.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"oh, I won't be falling behind" he said just before his character fell below the screen and he died. "awesome timing"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Hmmm... You choose: we can play to any console game, and with any I mean ANY, we can play to any table game, like Clue or something like that or we can start playing with the laser tags. In any case it will be a challenge with you!" Smiled Mystic. "It's perfect..."
Cesium pulled out his cellphone and started punching the keys rapidly as though he was composing a long message and while doing that he seemed to have been also thinking on what to play. "Do you have the latest Monster Hunter game?", he asked, "Or any skill based games. I'm not really fond of level games you see.", he added with a chuckle.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"oh, I won't be falling behind" he said just before his character fell below the screen and he died. "awesome timing"
His character floated in on a balloon and the balloon popped just over her character. "Hey look, you caught up."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Cesium wrote:"Do you have the latest Monster Hunter game?", he asked, "Or any skill based games. I'm not really fond of level games you see.", he added with a chuckle.
"Are you kidding me? I have almost every game! Of course I have the lastest Monster Hunter" Said with a fake indignated voice, he chuckled. "Come with me" He opened the door of the living room. Here he opened a locker and took one of the games that there were on it and two controllers. While he was preparing everything to play Mystic said "And what kind of class is your favourite? We have to create a character for you! I love archers, so I think that I'm a good support and strategist."

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium pulled out a USB flash drive as he moved the box to the wall where it would be less obstructive. "Well I got my save here so no need to make a new character.", he said as he extended his hand with the device to Mystic. "Uh.. I'll say I'm good with any role...", Cesium said in a wondering tone, "So I guess I'll play the tank if you're going to be support.", replied Cesium as he took the controller and stood beside the couch. "May I?", he asked.
The Moon Howler

The Game wrote:Alana nodded. "If you think happy thoughts, your actions will start being happy too. Hey, I have an idea." She let go of Varg's paw and pulled out her camera. "Let's take a group picture so we can always remember the day we met." She beamed at them, hoping to lighten the mood.
Varg nodded "You're right!" he said, glancing for the last time to the sky, wiping his tear.
"Thank you, heroes!" he thought.
Then he turned his head to the other three with a grin, his ears perking up. "So, how about that picture?"

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Cesium wrote:Cesium pulled out a USB flash drive as he moved the box to the wall where it would be less obstructive. "Well I got my save here so no need to make a new character.", he said as he extended his hand with the device to Mystic. "Uh.. I'll say I'm good with any role...", Cesium said in a wondering tone, "So I guess I'll play the tank if you're going to be support.", replied Cesium as he took the controller and stood beside the couch. "May I?", he asked.
"Wow, you have come with everything, huh? Ok." Mystic saved Cesium character's on the gameconsole and started the game. "So you know how to play! That's fantastic, let's see... Yep, multiplayer. Ok, you'll need this controller. I think you won't need any explanation, being that level means you know how to play!" Chuckled Mystic. "Ok... In this mission we have to kill a... Barioth? I think it's a good idea, you are the tank" Laughed Mystic.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium thought for a moment and sat on the ground as the game started, he simply followed Mystic as he took the mission in-game and waited for the loading to finish. Soon as the loading finished his character was off, not even bothering to get the mission supplies. The fox seems to have a mastery of the game as he simply dodged every opponent's attacks with ease despite using the heaviest weapon available in the game. "So earlier you mentioned you rarely went out.", Cesium started, "Do you spend the whole day playing?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rendak wrote:Aethon blushed at Apollo's compliments a bit, he usually wasn't praised so much. He hugged back ''Thank you so much! =D I'd love to!'' He kissed Apollo's cheek.
The trio left Greek House. "Sorry for taking a bit longer than necessary, foxie, but I really wanted to frame and mount that picture in my room. Luckily, Dad got some hardware for his free time. Now for the park. You deserve a BIG ice cream with a nice whipped cream and syrup topping."
"Yeah, and you deserve it too," said Artemis.
"So we happen to have the same tastes. And you try not to fish anything from the lake or we'll spend the night at the pound."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Cesium wrote:Cesium thought for a moment and sat on the ground as the game started, he simply followed Mystic as he took the mission in-game and waited for the loading to finish. Soon as the loading finished his character was off, not even bothering to get the mission supplies. The fox seems to have a mastery of the game as he simply dodged every opponent's attacks with ease despite using the heaviest weapon available in the game. "So earlier you mentioned you rarely went out.", Cesium started, "Do you spend the whole day playing?"
"Well... not the whole day, but almost. If I don't play I play to table games with my parents or something. Here there is a nice energy and it's difficult to leave... I think you have noticed it before." Mystic killed some monsters that were trying to attack Cesium, but he saw that he wasn't needed in the battle; Cesium was really strong. "Woah, you don't need me here! You are strong enough to kill them you alone!" Then he saw that there were different ways, one with a lot of trees and the other one with a bit of snow, a cold place. "I think that monster is of ice, so I think we should go here" He pointed to the cold way. "The problem is that we are vulnerable on there and exposed, so monsters can hit us easily. What do you think we should do?" Mystic thought some strategies.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon giggles and hopped onto Apollo's back ''Tis okag doggie!. My that sonds delicious right now! =D
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Apollo *huff*ed when he found the fox weight over his shoulders, but soon after he helped him get a better grip. "Listen, love," he asked while proceeding toward the park. "Not to offend you, but I'd like something more about you in this relationship, if we want to make it work, kay? Would you mind answering a coupla questions?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housedog wrote:His character floated in on a balloon and the balloon popped just over her character. "Hey look, you caught up."
he laughed and said "shut up, it won't happen again"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote: "Well... not the whole day, but almost. If I don't play I play to table games with my parents or something. Here there is a nice energy and it's difficult to leave... I think you have noticed it before." Mystic killed some monsters that were trying to attack Cesium, but he saw that he wasn't needed in the battle; Cesium was really strong. "Woah, you don't need me here! You are strong enough to kill them you alone!" Then he saw that there were different ways, one with a lot of trees and the other one with a bit of snow, a cold place. "I think that monster is of ice, so I think we should go here" He pointed to the cold way. "The problem is that we are vulnerable on there and exposed, so monsters can hit us easily. What do you think we should do?" Mystic thought some strategies.
"There're items especially for that actually.", smiled Cesium as he used an item that gave his character cold resist before passing one to Mystic's. "Did you know about this?", Cesium asked Mystic as his character shuffled through a suspicious mound of dirt.

*Dragon Egg Shell Obtained*

"Ooh! Lucky.", cesium suddenly commented when the words flashed on the screen, "Now I only need 2 more before I can upgrade my gag weapon.". Peeking through the edge of his glasses, cesium looked around the room and started taking note of the design and layouts, though one would barely notice it as he was still playing as dexterous as he was before he started. "Another question.", Cesium suddenly declared, "Do both your parents work at Novagames?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:he laughed and said "shut up, it won't happen again"
"Hehe, sure it won't." She laughed and stuck her tongue out at him for a half a second before returning her attention back to the game. Her character came dangerously close to falling off the bottom of the screen.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike laughed as his character was skillfully bounding up the screen. "Good luck. I was a sled dog, I can plan a path in my head and react quickly to anything in my path. you know, except that rock I tripped over when I hurt my foot" he put on a sad face, attempting to take Arin's attention away from the screen.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

She grinned. "Should've been watching where you were going." Her character caught up to his.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"hey, it wasn't my fault. the rock was in just the right place to get buried in a snow drift. I have bad luck sometimes."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"That bad luck lead you here," she added, opening the large metal doors to the boss.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"indeed it did. I said 'Sometimes'. that was a stroke of good luck to follow the bad." he prepared to fight the boss.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"You have to have both, otherwise you're going to get more of whichever you don't have." The boss appeared. It was a giant cloud that spit lightning and acid rain.