MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

BlueAnubis wrote:Just so you know, Rockstar, in my head, Hateful now sounds exactly like "Flutterguy".
Uh... Think of some country singer with a mid ranged voice singing that song... Maybe I'll throw something on YouTube at some point...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Hey, how many of you guys know about the Diamond dogs?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zack_the_husky wrote:Hey, how many of you guys know about the Diamond dogs?
I DO. In fact, that was such a good episode, I should think we'd all know.
Formidible Fighters, great diggers, not very good kidnappers... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPPqdbcVwM

Though I'm not sure about Hate... He could totally deal with them if you want to have him encounter some. (Actually... That'd be a hilarious case of "I'm the most powerful unicorn in the area. You're not even worth me paying attention until you become too much of a nuisance.")
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Actually, I was thinking about in the RP, about a villainous, Diamond Dog king, who had been sealed up somewhere in the everfree forest, finally somehow breaking the seal, even if currently somewhat of a weakened state after breaking it. Also, I was thinking of the Diamond dog king actually being made of crystal, AND, imagined him having the same voice as Clancy Brown, the guy who voiced Lex Luthor in the Superman Animated series.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zack_the_husky wrote:Actually, I was thinking about in the RP, about a villainous, Diamond Dog king, who had been sealed up somewhere in the everfree forest, finally somehow breaking the seal, even if currently somewhat of a weakened state after breaking it. Also, I was thinking of the Diamond dog king actually being made of crystal, AND, imagined him having the same voice as Clancy Brown, the guy who voiced Lex Luthor in the Superman Animated series.
Um... That's kinda weird... But I guess any quest is a good one: our ponies need a quest!
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

What's weird about it?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Well, the fact that it's made of diamond and all that I guess... Though I have a thought for it now: you could say that Hate was the one who sealed it away, and have him do something to keep Hate from defeating him again, like neutralizing/stealing his horn, then Hate has to assemble a group to help him defeat the Diamond Dog king. (Think up some way to Nerf him for a while, so he's not all "I destroy you with my tentacle magic")

I'd hold off on all this for a bit though, just so our characters have a little more time to interact before chaos strikes...
The Game

Post by The Game »

If my post was confusing...
Joyous is the oldest, works at the weather factory in Cloudsdale, and visits home occasionally.
Pistachio ('Stach) is second oldest, runs an ice cream shop in Cloudsdale.
Tanner is a Wonderbolt. Lives in Cloudsdale.
Lizzie is a writer. She lives with her parents still, to help take care of Starry, and because she hasn't found a nice place to live in the Cloudsdale yet.
Cash is a year younger then Lizzie. Works as an accountant in Cloudsdale.
Starry Night (Starry) is ten years younger then Lizzie. She lives with her parents and Lizzie.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

By the way, TheGame, would you mind having her run into Crescendo instead? I mean, he's alone, and meanwhile Hate JUST ran into Clyde...

edit: Nevermind. It's a bit too late now.
The Game

Post by The Game »

I was going to do that, but I was never said where exactly Crescendo was.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Ask next time: he was on what you could have just described as "The street leading to the market" from what I got...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

naylorfan90 wrote:(OOC: Oh Zack, sorry if I messed up. :( I had meant for the 'getting dragged away to events' thing to be somewhat of a common occurence, hence Pen's nonchalance about it. Oh well. Anyone else having fun yet?)
( ( We just started, lol. I hope you guys are going to interact with Crescendo, as Lizzie isn't... ) )
The Game

Post by The Game »

If you're trying to make me feel stupid about not coming across Crescendo, it's not working. In fact, you're really annoying me.

I'm going to edit my post. Since you have to have Lizzie far, far away from you, I'm going to try to stop you.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Wow, hey, JEEZ guys! This is supposed to be fun and games, not accusations at each other about being big mean meany-pants!
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Can you guys at least wait until we get to the next page before starting problems like this? RR, why don't you just let Game do whatever for now, alright?
The Game

Post by The Game »

In my defense

He started it. :/
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

The Game wrote:In my defense

He started it. :/
But you should've been the bigger of the two and ended it.

...I realize the irony of my statement, seeing as your avatar contains a corgi.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Game wrote:If you're trying to make me feel stupid about not coming across Crescendo, it's not working. In fact, you're really annoying me.
I'm going to edit my post. Since you have to have Lizzie far, far away from you, I'm going to try to stop you.
I.... Was actually just reminding them that Crescendo was alone, but ok...
Zack_the_husky wrote:Can you guys at least wait until we get to the next page before starting problems like this? RR, why don't you just let Game do whatever for now, alright?
I didn't realize I was telling her what to do in the first place, but ok....
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Hey, Cwitt, did you see my last post?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

I MIGHT be able to start participating in this thing as early as tomorrow! Or failing that, maybe Saturday.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Hey, Cwitt, did you see my last post?
Sorry. I must have had a brain fart. Edited post to make more sense.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

BlueAnubis hasn't posted today and I'm going to bed soon. *MOPE!*
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

How was my first post?
PF chars

--Phoenix

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Good. Now realize that Hate and Clyde will be there soon... are there.

Edit: After thinking about it, I edited my intro post to use older-sounding english and I'll be incorporating that a bit from now on. (What, you expect him to be immediately fluent in the new language? He's also never seen a Phonograph or anything like that, so have fun surprising him with pony technology.)

Also. *Takes a pencil and scribbles in a poorly drawn abandoned manor on top of a poorly drawn hill overlooking the older part of town* That's there now. It's called the "House of Shadows" and it's abandoned and scary and nopony lives there.

Edit: Yay! It's moving!
It's Clyde's turn now, and then ME! :D
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Don't feel like trying to constantly imagine a yellow Earth Pony with brown hair, so I made this for Chewy.
http://imageshack.us/m/718/2172/ponyforchewy.png
I wanted to make her plump and curly haired, but the pony-generator is down and I don't feel like spending time on it, so think of it as a cheap approximation.

By the way, Chewy, #804000 seems like a good color for you.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Don't feel like trying to constantly imagine a yellow Earth Pony with brown hair, so I made this for Chewy.
http://imageshack.us/m/718/2172/ponyforchewy.png
I wanted to make her plump and curly haired, but the pony-generator is down and I don't feel like spending time on it, so think of it as a cheap approximation.

By the way, Chewy, #804000 seems like a good color for you.
Not bad, thanks! :D

And thanks for the advice!
PF chars

--Phoenix

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Um... lol, Chewy, I edited that after you quoted it...
Also, mind slowing down for Clyde? He only posts once a day it seems...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Thinking about joining... The ponies, they call to me...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ctcmjh wrote:Thinking about joining... The ponies, they call to me...
WELCOME BACK. DO IT NAO.
PONIES ARE FOREVER!

Also, it's lready had an appearance from Princess Luna, who you wrote a fanfiction about, so...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Thinking about joining... The ponies, they call to me...
WELCOME BACK. DO IT NAO.
PONIES ARE FOREVER!

Also, it's lready had an appearance from Princess Luna, who you wrote a fanfiction about, so...
Alright, I'll post the profile ASAP!

Also: You read my fanfiction? What did you think about it? :mrgreen:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ctcmjh wrote:Also: You read my fanfiction? What did you think about it? :mrgreen:
IDK, write moar and I'll see. Keep in mind, I didn't read any others, and I only read it because I saw it on Daily Equestria and recognized your name.

Edit: Also, we're finally on PAGE 2!
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

So, you're finally going to join, huh, Ctc? XD
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Zack_the_husky wrote:So, you're finally going to join, huh, Ctc? XD
Yeah, I'm finally going to join. XD
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Wow, Chewy goes fast, whereas BlueAnubis posts a little less than once a day... Bit of a difference there, but I'm trying to wait for Clyde to post as much as I can...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Name: Sunset Mirage
Appearance: Sunset is a little short for a unicorn, but not too short. She has a white coat and a vividly orange mane, and a single red streak in her mane and tail. She doesn't care to much about her appearance, and hardly brushes her mane. She wears a red cloak with a pattern resembling a setting sun.
Personality: A bit on the quiet side, and not very social, but she’s not too shy to talk when she has to. She’s not too fond of social situations, preferring rather to hang out with a small group of friends, and chat over tea rather than a party. She’s absolutely horrible at domestic tasks such as cooking and cleaning, almost always breaking things when she tries. As a result, her house is in a constant state of disorder, and she often eats out at restaurants. She’s a smart mare, and confident about herself, but her shyness tends to hinder her when she attempts things. When she does talk to others, she usually seems kind of distracted, and can seem a little bit loopy, if not downright crazy. But she's not actually crazy, she just doesn't pay attention to what she's saying sometimes.
Cutie mark Appearance: A setting sun with stars around it.
Cutie mark Info: The setting sun and stars represents the duality of her personality; Shy with people confident on her own. As well as the duality of her skills; horrible with her hands, skilled with her magic. It also represents how the sky makes optical illusions with the sun and stars, and she's good at illusion magic. She got it when she cast an illusion spell to scare off some bullies at school to protect her friends.
Other info: She’s skilled in illusion magic.
She doesn't like reading nonfiction, but she's a sucker for a good novel.
She loves to eat fancy foods, but she's horrible at cooking and doesn't eat them that often. She also loves Raspberries.
She's doesn't mind getting dirty, nor does she really notice just how messy her house is.
Somehow, despite her horrible cooking skills, impatience and her carelessness, she's skilled in alchemy as well. Often, when she's working on an alchemical experiment, she leaves her notes, supplies, materials, and everything else scattered all over her house.
On occasion, her alchemical experiments go awry and, well, let's just say she's on a first-name basis with the fire department and the hospital staff.

Special:

Strength: 3 (She's not very tough)
Perception: 5 (She gets distracted very easily, and doesn't pay much attention sometimes. But she's very attentive when she's doing something important)
Endurance: 4 (She can run a while, but she can't take a hit at all.)
Charisma: 5 (She's usually shy, but once she starts to talk she's just as normal as anypony)
Intelligence: 9 (She's smart, but not an egghead)
Agility: 5 (She's fast, but she's horrible at dexterous tasks.)
Luck: 10 (She's often lucky)
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

So, is she a unicorn?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Zack_the_husky wrote:So, is she a unicorn?
:lol: I just realized I never added that. Yes, she is.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Yay new player!

I hope me and Chewy didn't scare BlueAnubis off...

Oh, and NaylorFan> I hope you're not going to cookie's, as that will put all the characters in the same place... Which scares me...
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Yay new player!

I hope me and Chewy didn't scare BlueAnubis off...

Oh, and NaylorFan> I hope you're not going to cookie's, as that will put all the characters in the same place... Which scares me...
Why does that scare you? :?
PF chars

--Phoenix