PF: Yorkshire Fields OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: PF: Yorkshire Fields OOC

Post by The Moon Howler »

No please not Autumn! how about Late summer?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Er.. You're being more dramatic than I am XD.

Well I guess I'll just take summer for another ride then.

Also for your information it is late summer in YsF.

Now I would be more contented if you DID provide a reason as why you wouldn't like Autumn.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
The Moon Howler

Hypergenesis wrote:Er.. You're being more dramatic than I am XD.

Well I guess I'll just take summer for another ride then.

Also for your information it is late summer in YsF.

Now I would be more contented if you DID provide a reason as why you wouldn't like Autumn.
School, University, end of fun, beginning of misery... do you need any MORE reasons?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Last I checked, pets don't go to school. I don't think the season change would really affect too much. ;)
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Last I checked, pets don't go to school. I don't think the season change would really affect too much. ;)
Didn't Hypergenesis asked about myself? or am i missing something here?

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Sindorei wrote:
Coatl_Ruu wrote:Last I checked, pets don't go to school. I don't think the season change would really affect too much. ;)
he didn't ask why you don't like it, he asked why you don't want it to be fall in game.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Sindorei wrote:
he didn't ask why you don't like it, he asked why you don't want it to be fall in game.
Okay, this just isn't my week! i can't focus, look like drunk 24/7 and having a brain malfunction ... i would ask to be forgiven

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Don't worry about it, it's just a simple misunderstanding.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Now why would I be talking about a timeskip in the physical realm? o 3o... If I could change time as simply as that then I wouldn't be complaining about summer here.

Also this is the OoC for the RP PF:YsF, so please take everything said here to be about the RP PF:YsF. There are other places for meet and greet and the OoC isn't that place. Here we discuss about the upcoming actions, current situations and fourth wall knowledge of the characters in the RP.

On the other hand:
Pets... Don't NEED to go to school, although there are places that takes pets as students. Think of obedience school, charm school and (drum roll) "The Academy", these are just a few choices for owner to bring their pets to. Be imaginative, with PF set in these places, your characters aren't kept in cages until it's time for training. It could be another place to meet, forge friendship and rivalries, and maybe even self-realization and change. It's just another setting in the neighborhood and it could be paid per session so as not to place the need of constantly needing to go to school on your character. Everything happens faster anyway, probably because 1 human year is 3.5 pet years so pets go on these things way faster (raised to the power of 3.5 maybe?).

So is it safe to assume that Sindorei (or TMH right? I prefer using the name on-screen.) isn't against having a timeskip to the fall turnover afterall?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I have no objections to a time skip, I'll just have to have had Spike move in during that time and made friends(or at least acquaintances) in YsF.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I have no qualms with a time-skip; it doesn't mess up my introduction any.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Tha Housedog wrote:I have no qualms with a time-skip; it doesn't mess up my introduction any.
Same with me.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

TBF here, skip to the fall turnover is just fine with me! ;)
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

I'm starting to wonder if not keeping that arc going for a few posts was a good idea... Oh well, I guess I'll get an end-of-day post together while I wait...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I rather have one last late-summer day before changing season. But anyway, here are two options:

1. We timeskip into Autumn and we are already a few days into it.
2. The season will immediately start changing in the next day in-game. Basically everyone will starting to feel cooler, but not outright cold like in Autumn and no extra days have passed.

I introduced my own option because that is my preference and I think it is a nice method too. Please vote for the method you prefer.

Also, I would like to wait for valerio's input, since he has an arc planned ahead, I think.
The Moon Howler

Okay, forget that! I am fine with what-so-ever you say it will be! No more complains from my side!
I will probably be kicked if i say anything else anyway...

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Well, unless what you're about to say is terribly offensive, I don't see how that would happen.
The Moon Howler

Hypergenesis wrote:Well, unless what you're about to say is terribly offensive, I don't see how that would happen.
You mean you didn't accept my previous posts as rude and offending (and perhaps somewhat weird)?

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

You're talking to the king of rude XD
Just kidding...

Nah, not really. Not much to take offense to. I actually appreciate feedback since it lets me listen to more sides about a suggested action. If you don't like the idea, say it. If you like it, say it. If you're neutral... Well people still say it XD. So don't be afraid to speak up, just speak what's needed and not too much.

EDIT: BUT IT WAS WEIRD when you thought I was about to perform time manipulation.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Aquablast wrote:I rather have one last late-summer day before changing season. But anyway, here are two options:

1. We timeskip into Autumn and we are already a few days into it.
2. The season will immediately start changing in the next day in-game. Basically everyone will starting to feel cooler, but not outright cold like in Autumn and no extra days have passed.

I introduced my own option because that is my preference and I think it is a nice method too. Please vote for the method you prefer.

Also, I would like to wait for valerio's input, since he has an arc planned ahead, I think.
I vote the second one. Nice idea!
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Okay, guys. Since I am going to Bali at the 1st May and I won't be back until the 7th May, I am appointing Hypergenesis to take care of things while I am away. Everyone listen to him, okay? And don't abuse your power, Nitz! ....... lol kidding!

This also means I have to start the new day before I leave, so I will start the new day in about 22 hours starting now (the time of this posting). Unfortunately, I will have to move on to the next day without a warning even if you haven't finished whatever you wanted to do by that time! (You can still finish it in PM though, if you prefer.)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Aquablast wrote:I am appointing Hypergenesis to take care of things while I am away. Everyone listen to him, okay? And don't abuse your power, Nitz! ....... lol kidding!)
Aye aye!
The Moon Howler

Aquablast wrote:Okay, guys. Since I am going to Bali at the 1st May and I won't be back until the 7th May, I am appointing Hypergenesis to take care of things while I am away. Everyone listen to him, okay? And don't abuse your power, Nitz! ....... lol kidding!

This also means I have to start the new day before I leave, so I will start the new day in about 22 hours starting now (the time of this posting). Unfortunately, I will have to move on to the next day without a warning even if you haven't finished whatever you wanted to do by that time! (You can still finish it in PM though, if you prefer.)
You mean new day as 00:01+ hour or morning?

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

It usually depends on the opening post for the day, where it could range from 5 AM to 9 AM. It all depends on what is discussed before the new day is started. If no discussion is made the it's usually up to the GM to decide how to start the day.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Sindorei wrote:You mean new day as 00:01+ hour or morning?
Hypergenesis wrote:It usually depends on the opening post for the day, where it could range from 5 AM to 9 AM. It all depends on what is discussed before the new day is started. If no discussion is made the it's usually up to the GM to decide how to start the day.
I would say around 7 in the morning, could be 6, could be 8... You know, morning.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

You just took the numbers I didn't say o 3o...

Anyways you don't need to wake up your pets at that time either. You could plan an earlier development with other players before the day starts. You may also wake up your character late in the afternoon or even at night. Basically the "start of the day" is just the first post that signals a new day has arrive and that all previous arcs are closed.
The Moon Howler

Perfect time if you ask me :) 100 % coverage of my intro!

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

You want to say something?

Don't post your actual intro in here though. Just discuss it with those who will be involved here, in PMs, in chat or something. After all surprises are one of the things that keeps RPing interesting.
The Moon Howler

Hypergenesis wrote:You want to say something?

Don't post your actual intro in here though. Just discuss it with those who will be involved here, in PMs, in chat or something. After all surprises are one of the things that keeps RPing interesting.
I am saying that no matter if it will be 5 AM or 9 AM, the time you choose for morning is more than perfect for my Intro. Also i am full aware that it will be stupid if i post my Intro here and speaking of my Intro - it doesn't involve anyone but my pet and his family.

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

No no, I wasn't saying you would post the intro post here, but more of the full details of the intro. I thought you wanted to plan for it before the next day starts.

That "100% coverage" statement kinda sounded like you were going to report on it.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Awwwww Yeah! :D I'm really excited! I can't wait for posting! I can't stop using "!"! :lol:

P.S.: What are your orders, oh lord Hypergenesis?

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Heh? As of now Aqua's still in charge.

Me however... I'm collecting data o 3o.... You know... DA-TA.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I am sorry for those who haven't finish their day yet, but time's up and I don't think we should keep the new players waiting any longer. So please finish the rest in PM, and PM it to me once you reached the conclusion. I will add it to my post right above the big red "Start:Day 3"!
The Moon Howler

So, will those who "came a few months ago" will start or me?

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Anyone in your group can start. You may be waiting at the terminal or something waiting for them to pick you up if you just arrived or is still unfamiliar with the locality.
The Moon Howler

Hypergenesis wrote:Anyone in your group can start. You may be waiting at the terminal or something waiting for them to pick you up if you just arrived or is still unfamiliar with the locality.
I am coming with a car, and we have just arrived. - that is how my intro starts

My RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

I was working on my intro post and hit "submit" instead of "save". Sorry about that; I deleted it.
The Moon Howler

Since i am almost sure that Cyrillic is forbidden here, my posts cant go on Bulgarian with translation and i DENY to write Bulgarian language in Latin letters, so i will only keep the English.

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

I, and I repeat I, don't really have a problem if you write in other languages so long as you provide a translation. Although my suggestion would be to just indicate "<Durr> Durr </Durr>" <---Like this. Sure it takes more time but it's a lot easier to read in my opinion.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

<Spanish>Ya es otoño...</Spanish> (It's already autumn...)
Something like this?

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image