Pet Friendly: Verde Grove OoC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ChewyChewy

Re: Pet Friendly: Verde Grove OoC

Post by ChewyChewy »

I think our thinking is that they are new, but they know Cyrano already.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
The Game

Post by The Game »

Oh, okay. Well, since that's answered I can post now :P
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Well, the group at that empty lot has not been making much progress. I'm planning on sending a group of wild kids to break up the party once I get home as to free the characters that may be locked in idle conversation. Cheerios.

EDIT: I guess there was a retired soldier living in Verde with a hyperactive grandchild |3
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

So, Hyper. Mind if I jump in about now?
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

You're free to post anytime. Not much has happened these past few days and activity is very welcome.

A bit of lazy got stuck in me so I haven't been updating the OoC quite as much as I've used to though. I expect it to hang around for quite some time too XDD.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Hehe, sorry for making that wall of probably non-working instructions. I just felt very creative and good about it that I did not want to pass up the moment. ^^;
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

No problem for me, if you feel it's interesting then feel free to type it in XD.

Also in case anyone was wondering how man kids there are in the barbarian party, that's both classes of kindergarteners plus elementary 1 and 2. They have planned to for a snowball war in a few minutes so they're just clearing out the civilians at the moment.

Updated the Current Happenings (Post 3).
Snow-animals, please escape from those roly-poly forms.
New Index Entry, want a status? PM me. I already assigned some to some of you, it's quite obvious who's who so I don't need to reveal it, or do I? ;3
The NPCs have arrived, I'll try to use these to lure your characters together.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Hypergenesis wrote:
=====================================

"That doesn't work. . . You just watched too many movies.", said the blonde haired battle princess with great disappointment in her tone. "Anyway, could you two clear out for now? It's the annual winter games and it's going to start in less than an hour and we still need to regroup after that mock battle.", she requested in a more graceful tone.

=====================================
so...that's to Ash and Brill right?
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Yes.
FlintTheSquirrel

Sorry for sounding a bit rude towards Mina with all the prejudice Flint holds towards foxes. He thinks of them more as beasts then as people.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Don't worry about it :lol:
It's to be expected if all he's known of foxes has been predators trying to kill him. Mina's can be bitter if she's upset, so she might still scare him sometime.
FlintTheSquirrel

I just felt the need to make an opening to talk. I hope it is alright. ^^
FlintTheSquirrel

I am sorry more my horrible and short post. More so something I should use for a mini-RP. I guess my ideas came from a Skype RP that I was semi-in that started with fishing.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

After taking a long break I come back to find...
Nothing.

Therefore, due to the lack of interest in the neighborhood as defended by the following reasons:
1) Only three members were RPing before my absence and one, namely myself, had also lost interest, due to the extreme inactivity.
2) I had PMed most of the members before and some had informed me that they are actually "inactive" in regards to this RP during that time.
3) Those who did post after getting a PM reverted to not posting no sooner than 3 posts later.
4) The remaining members that are not included in #3 or #4 has yet to respond at all.

I am stepping down as the neighborhood GM and withdrawing from this RP as soon as I post a farewell post in the RP.

As a setting driven neighborhood I kept strict rules during my time as not to spoil the setting, though I believe I may have set the bar too high. So I believe it would be best for another to take charge over this matter, one less tyrannical I would comically comment.

P.S. I know as the neighborhood GM it was my duty to keep interest in the neighborhood. I had tried so in the past to no avail however.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Hey... are you still acepting new members?
If you are, here is my proposition.

Name: Eve

Species: Dog- Border Collie

Color: This color=#4000BF

-Appearance-
She has long dark purple fur, with a beautiful green eyes. She wears a white collar with a tag shaped like a white-yellow moon. She has medium high. With short ears and small eyes. Also she has a chain part hanging from her collar.

-Personality-
She is very happy all the time... well the most of time. She actually, is capable to forget the things that make her mad (that doesn't mean that she don't think and meditate abouth that ones... she do it a lot.) She likes the movies and the pop music, she loves talking hours about music and she can dance! GAGA fan until dead!!!! She likes drama and theatrically, and she loves to breaking the plan and do it following her mode!!! She is playful and loves to learn and living new things! She loves her style and herself!!! But she doesn't be narcisist.

-Notes-
She doesn't have noyhing or anybody... because she escaped from his last owner, he was abusive with her, so.. one morning she could break the chains in his bassement and escaped... she ran... and ran.. and one night... she arrived to Verde.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 6

Perception- 6

Endurance- 5

Charisma- 9

Intelligence- 7

Agility- 7

Luck- 7

Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Wow someone other than me posted...
Uh right, I can't really say anything that would get you accepted as I have withdrawn from this neighborhood so you would have to wait for the other members to decide. That is.. If this neighborhood is still active in some way.
I really don't think so though...

If people are interested then they'll be back but I really can't say anything about if that will happen.

It might be pessimist of me but I think it might be better for you to try another neighborhood.
theblackcateyes

Hypergenesis wrote:Wow someone other than me posted...
Uh right, I can't really say anything that would get you accepted as I have withdrawn from this neighborhood so you would have to wait for the other members to decide. That is.. If this neighborhood is still active in some way.
I really don't think so though...

If people are interested then they'll be back but I really can't say anything about if that will happen.

It might be pessimist of me but I think it might be better for you to try another neighborhood.

Well, that disappoints me a little, just a little bit (crying to death!! jaja just kidding :lol: ); well,you are the boss, or something like that, so I hope that this doesn't bother you, but I'll keep my hope on, I really want to enter so I'll wait for your, and the others, decision. I'll wait.

Thanks for your attention.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Read the post above your first post o 3o...

I have officially withdrawn so don't expect anything of me.
theblackcateyes

Well, now I see it... mmm well looks like I'll try in another neighborhood.

Thanks anyway!
FlintTheSquirrel

Sorry for my absence in commenting. I just felt a bit uncomfortable because fishing/hunting goes against my ethics, and as such, Flint's ethics as well. I dunno how I could convince otherwise and that would restart ideas to make it more boring for everyone, so I kept silent. Also I got a big project. (Senior Project) I have been working on for the past few months that has kept me off the forums in general. As in how long it took me to see this. ^^;

Sorry Mesch.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Err, I don't blame you or anyone actually so there's no need for apologies. Interests come and go, schedules constantly change and there will be priorities that will take precedence over others. I myself disappeared at the most inappropriate time I should say, and I've gone through a bit of change during my absence. Not everything is ideal and holding onto a fantasy is never a truly good idea. I've did try, though I won't know if I tried too hard or didn't try enough, to keep this neighborhood alive, but with a deteriorating hope I decided to give up on it before I fall in too deep. Sure I have some attachments to it but while I had founded those attachments for fun, they had become something else by now so I had to sever them.

Frankly this RP was too inactive in the first place, I do think it was because I expected too much of people. I failed to address a lot of issues I had foresaw in the course of the RP. I had placed too much expectation that the others would pick up their own problems. From that alone I failed at being the GM for this neighborhood. Now I am not saying things would have ended differently had I addressed those issues I mentioned. Classes started during the revival of the neighborhood so the free time people once had vanished. With varying time zones, and with most being of the timezone opposite of my side of the world, I should have assigned an assistant that would have relayed my concerns while people were active. A bulk of the problems were caused by my inexperience, and how I expected this neighborhood to be low maintenance like some of the others. Something without a good foundation will eventually crumble, and that's where I see this now.

It's safe to say, in my opinion, that this neighborhood has died. And it's just awaiting to be locked.
FlintTheSquirrel

This still does not make me feel any bit less sorry. I guess it might be a few months that I will try RPing again, as I have been way to busy with all the assignments required to graduate Highschool. I may be off of the forums for a few days as well. Anywho, I am really sorry it did not work out Mesch. :< I wish you good luck in your life and interests.