ctcmjh's Pathfinder Campaign

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: ctcmjh's Pathfinder Campaign

Post by Sleet »

I know I don't really post in here, but for what it's worth, I'm still going to join. I'm working on my character sheet now. Preliminary basic information: Kyari Small-Root, female kunari monk.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

So, mind if I fill in that empty slot that's currently there? XD
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

By the way, what will everyone's character be? I don't want to make a character and end up making a duplicate role/class. We all know Sleet will be playing a Kunari Monk. Ron might be playing a Human Duskblade, but I am not sure, can you actually port that to Pathfinder? Before the game change, I think Heth was going to play a Svel'dra Sorcerer. Are you still going to play a Sorcerer, Heth? (I noticed that Svel'dra was removed from the ctc's info though.)

This leaves me, Cthonion (Jance), and Zack. I am planing to fill out whatever role that hasn't been filled yet, which to my observation, another ranged attacker, a skill monkey, a healer/buffer, another main spell caster, or maybe a tank. So I was thinking about playing a Druid, Bard, Cleric, Rogue, or a Ranger. But I would like to know what everyone else is playing first.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Just go with something that's not a ranger.
Heth

Post by Heth »

Yeah I intended to be a sorcerer from the start, and I hope I could still be a Svel'dra :\
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

For the record, I have completed my character sheet. Waiting on the others!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Okay, I guess I am playing a Cleric. I am still not sure about the race though, I probably play whatever race that isn't taken yet, just to add some variety! :lol:

Also, I have ideas for both Archer Cleric and Melee Cleric, I will likely pick whatever our group is lacking. And if anyone want to play a Cleric instead, go ahead, I will play a Rogue or Bard or whatever instead.

Ron is probably playing a Human Eldritch Knight (maybe the fighter/wizard kind?)
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Aquablast wrote:Okay, I guess I am playing a Cleric. I am still not sure about the race though, I probably play whatever race that isn't taken yet, just to add some variety! :lol:

Also, I have ideas for both Archer Cleric and Melee Cleric, I will likely pick whatever our group is lacking. And if anyone want to play a Cleric instead, go ahead, I will play a Rogue or Bard or whatever instead.

Ron is probably playing a Human Eldritch Knight (maybe the fighter/wizard kind?)
Why don't you go with a melee cleric?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Why don't you go with a melee cleric?
Sure, I assume you are going for an Archer Ranger?
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

A half-elf Archer ranger/Alchemist.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Well, I guess I will play a (melee) Dwarven Cleric then!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I've decided to bring back the Svel'Dra, so once I finish the conversion to Pathfinder, I'll post it up.

So we have a Kunari Monk, a half-Elf archer Ranger, a melee Dwarven Cleric, a Human Duskblade, and a Svel'dra Sorcerer? I would say that that's a really diverse party, which is something I love.

Also, Hypergenesis asked me about joining, so we might have another player!
I need to hear from Cthonion soon, so I can know what the entire party is.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Hey! That's why I sent it in PM because I'm shy (yeah right).

I also sent that way past midnight so I'm just about to read through this again because apparently I didn't remember anything I read then, so if you'll be starting soon then go on without me (Oh, what a cheesy line).

Oh right and if ever I do get to join (He's wishing he really could), it's my first time (noob) doing this so please bear with my inexperience of it XD.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Okay so I'm having frustrating difficulties in making this character sheet because the site only gives vague instructions. It's like telling me to fill up a sheet written in Ancient Hieroglyphs XD

Well I kinda settled for a half-elf Alchemist at this point (10 hours of reading the site over and over)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Oh, and I won't be around from 1 May to 7 May. So don't hold your breath for me if you people are planing to start earlier or something.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Anyways, deleted and reposted.

My current schedule is quite a mess as I'll never know when I'll be called to a meeting but it's only around once every two weeks.

Also, are we allowed to use the third party/fan contents in d20pfsrd.com?