question concerning the comic

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

serynth

question concerning the comic

Post by serynth »

now i know this will probly seem stupid but i was wonderin if like there was somewhere that i could say download the comic soz i could like put it on my ipod to carry around with me if its ok with the creator that is or if i could say purchase a printed copy of it in say like a book or somethin >.> idk i just like the convienace of carrying around my favorite reads where ever i go if its possible i would be happy if not for one reason or another then np.
“Sir, we're surrounded!”

“Excellent. We can attack in any direction!”
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: question concerning the comic

Post by Sleet »

This probably belongs in The Comic, which can be found here.

You can right-click any image and click "save image." That will give you an image file on your computer, but I'm not sure what format you need.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
serynth

Post by serynth »

ohh sorry my bad tad new here if the post count didnt give it away and yea i know i can go through and do that but i was wondering if there was say like a full file of them already or something along that line plus i like to have the comic creators permission first anyway just soz i dont feel like im like stealin or somethin
“Sir, we're surrounded!”

Dissension

Post by Dissension »

There is not a file like the one you're looking for. If you want to download the strips, you will have to do it individually.

As far as getting permission to download the comic, that is unnecessary. The comic is freely available and as long as you do not intend to profit off it, I daresay you are fine.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
machchunk

Post by machchunk »

i like to have the comic creators permission first anyway just soz i dont feel like im like stealin or somethin
Why would you think making digital copies for yourself on a personal device is like stealing?
serynth

Post by serynth »

idk just somethin about me i guess im sorta odd like that anyway thanks for the help
“Sir, we're surrounded!”

Zander

Post by Zander »

serynth wrote:ohh sorry my bad tad new here if the post count didnt give it away and yea i know i can go through and do that but i was wondering if there was say like a full file of them already or something along that line plus i like to have the comic creators permission first anyway just soz i dont feel like im like stealin or somethin
A while ago i went through and downloaded every single one onto my external HD. I stopped a while ago, but i could probably go through again..
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
exranio

Post by exranio »

maybe some one should make downloadable zip files for every 50 strips. That would be really useful and should go straight onto the comic website if its done (not that we can do that but it should). Don't expect me to do it though I'm lazy and have personal projects.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Question answered.