PF: Yorkshire Fields OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: PF: Yorkshire Fields OOC

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I'll make my character tomorrow after school.
Same here. I couldn't do it today because I was really busy.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Take your time! No one is in a rush or anything!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

okay, here's my character.

Name: Sam Pike ("Spike")
Main character
Dog (Siberian Husky)
Neighborhood: Yorkshire Fields
Appearance: Black with white belly and face fur. bi-eyed (one bright blue eye, one brown eye). here's an approximate match found on Google images.
Siberian_Husky_bi-eyed_Flickr.jpg
Siberian_Husky_bi-eyed_Flickr.jpg (33.95 KiB) Viewed 33086 times
He wears a red collar as well as two gold medals and one Silver Medal hung around his neck.
Personality: friendly and joking with those he views as friends, but cold and suspicious to any possible threats to these friends. He is calm and collected.
Backstory:
- raised in Alaska as the leader of a 2 time Champion Sled dog team for the wealthy Pike family(leadership= above average CHA, PER, and INT).
- hurt his back left paw in an unlucky accident in a race (still placed second)(Average LUK = unlucky injury = average AGI and END, did not decrease STR significantly)
- Unable to race again for an indefinite amount of time, was sent to recover in Yorkshire Fields with his trainer, Jack Pike, the the 28 year old son of the pike family.
- They live above the gym.
- His injury bothers him, but he doesn't let it show in public.
SPECIAL
STR: 6
PER: 7
END: 5
CHA: 7
INT: 7
AGI: 5
LUC: 5
text color: not sure, but I'd call it arctic blue
Merchandise: Sells pet treadmills(range from $75 - $100), balls and frisbees ($5 each), weighted harnesses($15), special pet food formulated for physically active pets(bags of dry food for $18, cans of wet food for $13), and vitamin enhanced water($5 for a 2 Liter bottle). also has a section where pets can workout on tread mills and in a small, indoor, above-ground pool for a $30 a year membership, which includes weekend exercise sessions in the park.
description: glass front with brick in back and on the sides, interior has a front room with the merchandise on the walls and a counter in front of the entrance to the back room with the small pool along the back wall and two treadmills to either side.
________________________________________________________________________________
also, if approved, do I wait for an arc to end. do I make a post about Spike moving in to YsF and then go out into the world?
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Before I approve, you need to first pick a text color for your character! Go to the first page to see which color isn't taken yet.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:also, if approved, do I wait for an arc to end. do I make a post about Spike moving in to YsF and then go out into the world?
Good question. I would suggest you wait for the next day, as it is night for everyone aside from the people at zoo. But you can make an introduction post if you want, I wouldn't expect any interactions if I were you, however.

People usually make an introduction post of some sort, but it doesn't have to be moving in. Perhaps Spike already moved in, but this is the first time he is going out into the world?
Theodore Castagnier

Post by Theodore Castagnier »

-Name-

Tenebrae(ten-a-bray) Lumiere(loo-me-air)

-Nickname(s)-

Tennie, Lulu, Lumie, Tenebie

-Character Type-

Main Character

-Species-

Strange-colored rabbit[Rabbit with fox coloration in pelt]

-Age-

Human Years: 3 years

Pet Years: 10 years

-Neighborhood-

Yorkshire Fields

-Appearance-

This is Tenebrae. Just take out the fox tail, and that's what he looks like!
[This is NOT my artwork! I do not claim it as mine in anyway, shape, or form! All credit to the original artist! Should it be requested for removal by him/her, I shall happily do so.]

A small, and rather adorable looking rabbit, who has the strangest coat among his kinda. His fur is essentially in the colors of a red fox, but has the shape and form of a cute little bunny rabbit. Sadly, the downside is that he gets many comments about cross-breeding..

-Personality-

Tenebrae is a bright, energetic young rabbit with a heart just as big as his dreams. Often time and again, he expresses the ideals of living in a perfect world where everyone can get along and love each other equally, just like any other idealist out there. His general nature is often described as bright, bubbly, affectionate, and often quite docile as well. He is only 3 years [in human years], and 10 years [Pet Years] in age, but about 90% of the time, he tends to behave a bit more childish than he lets on. However, despite this making him a bit of an oddball, this allows him to interact with the many other pets and their owners quite easily in the neighborhood, often time and again being described as cheery, playful, and helpful. At least, those are the main three. If there were more, he can't quite remember right now.

When it comes to hobbies and such, Tenebrae is DEFINITELY a kid at heart. He enjoys toys, games of the board, tabletop, and video variety. He would attempt PC games, but his Mom and Dad[owners if you didn't guess] think he's not ready for that yet. Lame. In any case, he also likes to draw, write, role-play[not to be confused with LARPing], and many outdoor activities as well. However, just hanging out with friends to chat or even cuddle and such is no stranger to him either, as he is a very affectionate boy.

If there's anything that is a catch with Tenebrae, it's to keep in mind that he's a very helpful rabbit. So if any of his friends are in trouble, sad, and the like, he's always willing to help. Although, he himself is a tad bit on the sensitive side, so he can get easily hurt. Otherwise, YAY! FRIENDSHIP!!!! 8D

-Other Notes-

There's not a whole lot about Tenebrae's backstory, really. He was just adopted by his owners as a young bunny and has been raised ever since as though he were their child. If anything, he's more like an actual person than he is a pet.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 5

Perception- 6

Endurance- 6

Charisma- 7

Intelligence- 5

Agility- 7

Luck- 6

Color: Goldenrod

Since I'm not entirely certain if an arc is going on or not, I shall consider my charrie on the back burner until further notice. Also I'm not sure if I should go ahead and make another thread anyway. x_x;

In any case, there he is! Hope he's to everyone's liking! :D

If not, then please tell me what needs to be fixed asap! D:

Thank you~!
Last edited by Theodore Castagnier on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

this color doesn't seem to be taken. is it good, or too close to another
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

@Theo
It looks fine to me, Theo. But just to be clear, some cross breeding combination (like between a dog and cat, or rabbit and fox) is completely impossible. Remember that, okay? You are approved.

Right now there are two things going on: The zoo arc, which is... Not really in sync with others' time. And the dinner at Greak house, summary here.

What thread, by the way?

Also, if he is already a resident of YsF since young, he might already know some of the other residents.

@Brent
Edited: The color is good, but please include it into your character sheet if you haven't. You are approved too.

@Both
You two can start posting right away, but I suggest you both wait for the next day in-game (day 3) for any serious interaction between players, since it is already night in-game (your character might still be able meet somebody though, but I wouldn't count on it). An introduction post is fine, for example your characters moved in the night and went to sleep. Or your character might go out at night to buy dinner/supper... Etc etc, just a few ideas to get you started.
Theodore Castagnier

Aquablast wrote:@Theo
It looks fine to me, Theo. But just to be clear, some cross breeding combination (like between a dog and cat, or rabbit and fox) is completely impossible. Remember that, okay? You are approved.

Right now there are two things going on: The zoo arc, which is... Not really in sync with others' time. And the dinner at Greak house, summary here.

What thread, by the way?

Also, if he is already a resident of YsF since young, he might already know some of the other residents.
Oh, no. Theo is not a cross-breed at all. His fur just kind of draws in comments that imply it cuz he looks funny. :P

Ah, okay. Two different arcs...gotcha. I may wait until they're both done.

Thread? Oh um...not sure. Was thinking about making up an arc entirely, but I think I'll hold off on that.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I am just making sure. :P

And I don't think you really need "create" an arc. Sometimes you can start a new thread just by simply acting in character. Besides I still don't have to time to keep track and write down the arcs anyway.
Theodore Castagnier

Aquablast wrote:I am just making sure. :P

And I don't think you really need "create" an arc. Sometimes you can start a new thread just by simply acting in character. Besides I still don't have to time to keep track and write down the arcs anyway.
Duely noted. :3
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

I don't know a lot of Roleplaying but I think it's funny! I don't know how does this work, so if somebody can send me a link of the rules or something please... Well, I made my sheet.

Name
Mystic "Wolfie" Guerrero

Species
Iberian Wolf

Neighborhood

Yorkshire Fields

Appearance
Mystic has grey fur in a half of his body and white in the other half (just like my avatar). He has blue eyes and a blue collar. He is still a teen, so he is growing up; he is a bit taller than his mother and a bit shorter than his father, so we can say that he is 1,70m tall. He has a grey tail with a white spot at the end.

Personality

Mystic is really shy, and he feels uncomfortable when he is with a lot of people, that’s the reason that he doesn’t like parties. He doesn’t speak with people that he doesn’t know (well, he speaks a bit. If he didn’t speak, he wouldn’t have any friend), but if he is with friends nobody can shut up him (just metaphorical), you can trust him to say him a secret (he won’t say it to nobody) and he has good memory with faces, but not with names. He is really intelligent and strong, and he is lucky because having his owners. He speaks 3 languages and a half: Spanish is his mother tongue, just as Catalan, he speaks English and a bit of French. He is a nice “person” and more mature than some of his mates. Sometimes his ego can be a horrible thing... He checks your intelligence asking you questions like: “Who invented the light bulb?”. He has been wild, so he is not afraid of wild animals of the zone. He is really friendly with people younger than him.
The best thing you can do for him is just speak with him about videogames, and play with him to Hide and Seek, Trivial or Clue.

Background
Mystic was born in Catalonia, Spain. He had a wild life but he got lost and he was really scared so he just ran away. When he was really hungry and he couldn’t move because he was out of energy, two persons found him and saved him. They are their owners and they still love him. Because job, they had to move to Yorkshire Fields. That wasn’t a problem, because Mystic had learnt English before (he had to learn it on his own) and he hadn’t friends, just their owners. His father works with videogames and let their family play with them (“just checking” he says), the problem is that his father works out of Yorkshire Fields, so they haven’t got any shop. Money is not a problem for them.

Other Info:

SPECIAL
Strength- 7 “Hey, let me help you with that boxes”
Perception- 7 “Mistress Red in the Living Room with the… Knife - Clue”
Endurance- 4 “Woah! Wait for meeee!”
Charisma- 3 “Hum... H-hi…”
Intelligence- 10 “Problems with mathematics? I’m here to help you!”
Agility- 5 “Darn it… I won’t win that race…”
Luck- 6 “I don’t know what could have happened if my parents wouldn’t have found me…”

Color: Blue is my favorite, so… #004080 I hope it's free

House: (It has a garden too)
Attachments
Map.gif
Map.gif (9.79 KiB) Viewed 33005 times
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Okay, first you can find the rules in the first post of the main OOC, and a short version here. You should read through them first, and ask here or send me a PM if you have any questions.

Most parts of your character sheet are fine. But "Mystic Wolf" is a pretty weird pet name, not only it sounds more like a super hero name/nick name/fake name than a pet name, most pets usually adopt the last name of its owner. Unless his owners have the last name of "Wolf", you will need a reason for this uncommon naming practice. Also, your stats are too high, you used 47 points where the limit is 42 points. You will have to address to both issues above before I can approve you.

As for your housing, do you already have a place to upload your pictures? If not, you can try "Upload attachment" when replying. It is right under the reply box and above the topic review.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: "Waaaiiit-a minute! You're trying to trick me! This is just a 'carefully crafted ruse for something much more sinister'! This is what I warned Jake about about twenty pages ago, see!" He pointed back through the archives at the quote, which clearly stated,
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"don't pay any heed to their offers of candy if you get in their van. it's all a carefully crafted ruse for something much more sinister...."
"See?" he yelled at them, "I know how a Chekov's gun works! It's like, a gun, that gets stated earlier in the story... only... it's not fired... until later... and there's like... foreshadowing... and stuff... yeah...." he trailed off, looking off into space as he tried to figure out what he was talking about...
Hah! The fourth wall has no meaning to Flash!

He's like Deadpool, but... fuzzier. And with a lower body count.

Oh, and Mystic Wolf: your character description still says "Mystic" instead of "Wolfie". Ya might want to avoid a little confusion and fix that. :P
The Game

Post by The Game »

Can I join this RP? If it's not too late
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Of course you can, The Game! After you join, there are 2 character slots left.

By the way, Mystic is approved. But I am still giving a bit time for him to change the name if he wants.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Ok, I think that I'm ready! Tell me when can I start, please.
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'll have my character sheet done tomorrow, hopefully.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:He's like Deadpool, but... fuzzier. And with a lower body count.
How do you know he's not a martial-arts-master of some sort, who is hiding in YsF to escape retribution for his massive body count? That could be totally true or entirely made up, and you'd have no idea!
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hey there, any spot left? For i have my sheet ready
This will be my first time RPlaying (and i hope not my last)
Here it goes:

Name: Varg Balkansky

Species: Northern Eurasian Gray Wolf (Canis Lupus Lupus)

Appearance:
Though his species is gray wolf, Varg’s fur is silverish. His eyes have different colors – left one is green, and the right one – blue. His length is standard for his species 1,75 m. His collar is green with a medallion-shaped tag with his initials “VB”

Personality:
Quiet and shy on the outside. In normal conditions he avoids crowds, which is why he’s rarely seen on parties or any gatherings at all. Yet he can be seen under some tree in the park, reading a book, or writing something on his own (though his stories aren’t anything interesting), even talking with friend.
He’s also a rock fan. If there’s a Rock concert in the town – he’s there. On these concerts he changes almost completely, but no matter what, he never ceases to be polite.
As for his knowledge of languages – he knows 3: Bulgarian, English and some Russian. His mature language is Russian, but due his history, he doesn’t know much of it. Because of his new parents he studied Bulgarian and English.
Even though he was wild, he prefers to avoid other wild animals, when he have the chance.
He prefers to read, talk about books and play logical games and Su-do-ku. He also has a good knowledge about Rock music.

Background:
After an accident as a pup, when he fell off a cliff and miraculously surviving the fall, he was severely injured. It was only his luck that saved him, for he was found by a young couple from Bulgaria, who were accidentally near the very place.
When they found him, he was unconscious and lately they fund that he had amnesia too. Because of this, he decided to stay with them. Since the young couple had recently lost their pet, they both gladly accepted. And so they went to Kavarna, Bulgaria.
Just recently they moved to Yorkshire Fields, because of Mr. Balkansky’s job – developer of Video games. His job wasn’t exactly in Yorkshire Fields, but in the nearby town, but Yorkshire Fields was the only pet friendly town nearby. Mr. Balkansky also found that he had a colleague in Yorkshire Fields – Mr. Guerrero.

Other Info: He loves to Howl at the Moon!

SPECIAL:
S - 8 "Need a paw with that?"
P - 6
E - 5
C - 4 "Uh.... um... Er.. Hi..."
I - 9
A - 5
L – 6

Color: Blue 0000FF

-------------------------

Name: Rion Balkansky

Species: Cat, Not a specific breed

Appearance:
Rion’s fur is Dark gray. His eyes are deep blue. He’s a little bit higher than standard cats, but that’s due his heritage. His collar is blue with a medallion-shaped tag with his initials “RB”

Personality:
He’s a little bit more social than his wolf sibling, but still prefers to avoid large gatherings. He, like Varg, likes to go at the Park and read, either with the wolf on the ground, or on some branch, when he’s alone. He, as his brother, gets ideas from the books and with them – helping his Dad with his career. Both of them do this on their own, but they never compete.
Rion too is a rock fan. He is more fan of soft rock, ballads and Power Metal. He rarely goes on concerts.
He knows two Languages – Bulgarian and English, with Bulgarian as a mature Language.
He’s always polite with others, despite their species.
Rion prefers to read, talk about books and play logical games and Su-do-ku. His knowledge of Rock music competes only with Varg’s.

Background:

Rion had a rough childhood. He was abandoned in a city, called Varna by his first owners as a one year old cub, and for one human year he was a stray. He was caught and put in a shelter. He was then adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Balkansky, who already found Varg, and ever since, both of them lived together.

Other Info: He always sleeps with Earplugs, because of Varg. He's also too overprotective when it comes to his wolf sibling.

SPECIAL:
S - 5
P - 6
E - 7
C - 5
I - 8
A - 7
L – 4

Color: Green? #008000
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:46 am, edited 12 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Can I start Roleplaying moving to here? I'd start next day morning.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

@Sindorei
You text color is exactly the same as Mystic's color, please pick a new one!

@Mystic
Sure, you can start posting. Just remember:
Aquablast wrote: I would suggest you wait for the next (in-game) day, as it is night for everyone aside from the people at zoo. But you can make an introduction post if you want, I wouldn't expect any interactions if I were you, however.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Oh, no I'll change my colour: I spoke with him before about that.

By the way, when starts next day?
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

My color is 0000FF
Mystic's color is 004080 a bit darker than mine
Aquablast wrote:@Sindorei
You text color is exactly the same as Mystic's color, please pick a new one!
Can i ask you to refer to me as TMH, not Sindorei, please?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Mystic Wolf wrote:By the way, when starts next day?
I don't have an exact date, but I am trying to end this day as soon as possible.
Sindorei wrote:My color is 0000FF
Mystic's color is 004080 a bit darker than mine
That was after he changed his color, but okay.
Sindorei wrote:Can i ask you to refer to me as TMH, not Sindorei, please?
Sure.

@Both
You are both approved, but you will have to ask for approval again if you are going to do any major changes like text color.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Ok... Get ready Yorkshire Fields! Wolves are invading :lol:

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Name: Arin Colligi.

Type: Main.

Species: Dog, Italian Greyhound.

Neighborhood: Where, indeed. Yorkshire Fields.

Appearance: Grey. Is tall and slender, measuring off at 5'9". Has a green and a blue eye, when her mood is neutral. They can both be green if she's very irritated, or both blue if she's extremely happy.

Personality: Arin is a little reserved. She has a little problem with meeting new people where she will slightly curl up into herself or claw at whatever is in her paws. She's also very happy whenever she's with her friends, which will usually cause confusion upon meeting her for the second time. She's quick to believe rumors, however. She's also a fast reader and can sometimes be found reading a book outside, leaning on a tree.

Background: Her parents own a software firm for video game systems. She's led a very boring life, to be honest. She's lived somewhere else all her life, got what she wanted when she wanted it (but she doesn't act rich or spoiled), and just now moved to Yorkshire Fields. She's still a little freaked out from the move.

Other Notes: She's a very fast runner. And she's rich.

SPECIAL:
S-4
P-7
E-6
C-4
I-8
A-8
L-5
This be my color.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Name: Alana Osby

Species: Dog, Samoyed

Appearance: Alana is fluffy and white, with a rainbow tie-dye collar and dark, brown, wide eyes. Her tag is an artist palette with all the colors of the rainbow on it.

Personality: Alana is very quiet, but she isn't shy. She'd just rather look at her surroundings then talk. She's incredibly artistic, able to draw the most detailed masterpiece out of a simple sketch. Alana is very easy going, and doesn't care what happens as long as it's safe, fun, and includes everybody. She never raises her voice, unless she's sure everyone would like to hear what she has to say. Alana is very modest when it comes to her work, and never brags.

History: Alana's parents had been good to her, but she was suddenly ripped away from then when she was too young to understand what was happening. She was given to a new couple, who did their best to keep her happy. A year after the adoption, her dad was playing with her and accidentally pushed her in a pool. Unable to swim, Alana nearly drowned, and since then has been terrified of being in water. They moved to Yorkshire from a non-Pet Friendly neighborhood; it was her parent's choice to treat Alana like their child.

Other:
-Contrary to her belief, Alana is very pretty. She doesn't flounce it around though.
-Alana is terrified of being in water
-Alana also likes photography, and sometimes carries a camera around
-She almost always has a sketchbook and pencils with her. She carries them in a small over-the-shoulder bag
-She still gets punishments like muzzles, and occasionally a sit/stay, but doesn't eat kibble, and is still treat with the PF laws

Stats:
STR- 5 "I can lift that...sorta."
PER- 8 "I can draw the emotion you're feeling."
END- 5 "This is...tiring..."
CHA- 7 "Oh, it's so nice to meet you!"
INT- 7 "I guess I'm kind of, sort of, just a teeny tiny bit smart."
AGI- 4 "You can easily beat me in a race..."
LUC- 6 "Look! I found that paintbrush I lost last week!"

Color: BF80FF

Store: Krazy Clothez is a clothing store where people can get custom hats, shirts, shorts, pants, bracelets, and necklaces made. Alana draws the design they want, and her parents print it out on the article of clothing.

Hats- $5-$10
Shirts- $7-$12
Shorts/Pants- $7-$12
Bracelets/Necklaces- $10-$20

(Floor layout coming soon...)
Last edited by The Game on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

now you did mix up the ages. human years last longer than pet years, the game.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

@Housedog & The Game
They are good, you both are approved.

And with this, all 20 slots are taken. That means from now on people who want to join will need to get approval from the other residents as well, and I will also voice my approval as a resident, not only as a temp GM. (For example, it will be unlikely to get my approval if another dog or wolf wants to join, even if the character sheet is okay.)
The Moon Howler

What time is it "in-game"?

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

around 8 PM - 10PM I guess. I haven't been here much these days but my characters are at around 8 pm.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Sindorei wrote:What time is it "in-game"?
There were multiple timelines. But now that the zoo arc has just ended, we can say that it is night in-game for everyone. Around 8 PM should be good.

@Everyone who is in-game
Let's try to end this in-game day before the end of this week! I already took the initiative. Once most have posted their sleeping/night post, I will end the day and announce the start of the new day!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Aquablast wrote:(OOC: Soooooorrrrry--! But that was such a good opportunity for ending the arc. So I just took it, I hope you don't mind!)
That's ok, I was going to end it in a couple posts anyway, and think we've had enough of Flash for one day, lol...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Game

Post by The Game »

So, new days starts soon?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

As soon as the rest of the group from the amusement park finishes up. So it looks to be very soon.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Are we in Summer?

In-game, of course :D

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

The Game wrote:So, new days starts soon?
Hopefully by the end of this week.
Tha Housedog wrote:As soon as the rest of the group from the amusement park finishes up. So it looks to be very soon.
Actually, I am more like waiting for Apollo's group right now. Of course, I was the one who told valerio that there is no need to shorten their dinner. Eheheh, it is a miscalculation on my part.

For the amusement park group, they are already back in YsF. The rest can still post, but if they didn't by the time the others have finished, I will just assume their character went back to bed and start the new day anyway. (Same goes for Flash and Tiara.)
Mystic Wolf wrote:Are we in Summer?

Gosh, I don't actually remember the current season, it has been such a long time! :lol:

But yeah, I think it is Summer. Sunny day and heat stroke kind of suggest that it is Summer. Have to ask Raccoon and Nitz to confirm though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Dinner is almost over. It's been a long awkward moment and the guests are determined to get home ASAP. So, we're gonna call it a night soon, I guess
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Aquablast wrote:
Mystic Wolf wrote:Are we in Summer?

Gosh, I don't actually remember the current season, it has been such a long time! :lol:

But yeah, I think it is Summer. Sunny day and heat stroke kind of suggest that it is Summer. Have to ask Raccoon and Nitz to confirm though.
Aye aye, we're in late summer actually.

>As the new day seems to be coming to light very soon, we should decide on what season we will have it next. Do we continue on with the summer or do we go to fall already? Maybe winter or even spring but that's a long skip and long skips are very awkward as developments that happens during the time should be thoroughly discussed.

>>I kinda like a fall day actually. Someone wants to jump at a pile of leaves.

>Also in my concerns to warrant a time skip of at least a few weeks is that there have been a lot of pets that moved in recently. Now I don't know if Yorkshire has some sort of advertising to attract this many migrations, after all it has just recently adapted PF laws which means they don't have a glittering reputation for being pet-friendly yet.

>>Now it's not my place to actually tell people on how to do things but you don't actually need to let your character move in on your first post. They could have been there for some time already so you wouldn't need to trouble settling yourselves in. After all the only clause that differs the long time residents' pets to migrant pets are how their owner treats them.

With that said, I welcome the new players to YsF, completely late now, and I hope you enjoy RPing in YsF!
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Thank you so much for that comment Hypergenesis! But I think I'll move, just because I have my intro written! :lol:

I think this is un-polite... so if I offend someone, please just let me know and I'll erase this... :oops:
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image