Feelings of Shadow (First in the Shadow Player Series)

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

EmoPeanut

Feelings of Shadow (First in the Shadow Player Series)

Post by EmoPeanut »

Peanut walked out of his house. Today was a good day. The sun was shining, the sky was the deepest blue, and he just got out of school. Just because I played video games when the house was on fire did not mean I needed to go to school! Peanut thought angrily. Stupid teachers.... but hey, It gave me evil insights on human tastes. Those teachers really like Devinart webisite, but my eyes are still blinded. Peanut shook out the horrifying images of the Devinart when he heard the sound of nature. The sound that drives dogs mad. MAILMAN.

Mailman? Chase! Peanut's once slightly distracted mind became primitive once again as instinct took over the canine. "RUFF, RUFF, PIZZA?" Peanut barked as he chased the mailman. "Not this time Peanut Butter Sandwhich, I have gotten smarter!" THe mailman said running away.... into a tree. BONK! "Ow.... I give, I give... don't eat me." The mailman pleaded. Peanut's foggy mind cleared. "Oh Mother Pupsicles! Sorry Mr.Finiso. My instincts sometimes take over. I'm sorry." Peanut apologized to the mailman, who was sighing with relief. Man, I'm really that scary? COOL! Peanut secretly thought. "Well, I need to go now, Peanut." Mr. Finiso smiled at Peanut. "Do you mind taking this package to your owner?" "Mother, not owner." Peanut amended Mr. Finiso's statement. "Mother, fine. Please, before Bino learns where I am." He whispered to Peanut who sniggered. "Sure thing Mr.Finiso." Peanut said quietly, grabbing the box. As he entered the house he heard the sound of Bino barking.

Sorry Mr.Finiso, Bino can smell from far away distances, you really never had a chance. Peanut thought. He put the package on the the kitchen table and went up to his room. He need to check his schedule. "OMG I'm missing my double date with Tarot!" Peanut yelled. He ran out the door faster than Spot the Dog.

Simple Days
Written By EmoPeanut

Author's notes
Well here we are, another fic. I'm scrapping my Karon city fic, but I'm going to fix my Death of a King fic. Trust me. ALSO I'm BACK!
Yes this will be Grapenutty, but also Grapewell.... if that is the correct term for MAx&Grape. Also..... if you ask me, yes I will put a fan character into the fic..

Rules for Fan Character requests
1. There will be only 5 slots for a fan character in the story. But, if the story changes a lot, I may put in more slots. Don't worry, everyone will get to put a fan character.
2. Make the character have a personality. I'm sure if Valerio does this he will do fine. I will stick to the characters personality like a fly sticks to a wall.
3. Have fun with the idea. If you want to do it, you can. It is your choice, so if you do it, have fun with it!

Chapter 1 soon!
Last edited by EmoPeanut on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Re: Simple Days

Post by Hopper200456 »

Hey! Nice new fic you got here, ;)
And, welcome back!
At first I though: "What? Peanut chasing a mailman? That's not like him" But, you soon explained that.
http://hopper200456.deviantart.com/

"I already fixed it, and you are not coming back."
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 1: Drama
Peanut P.O.V.
You ever felt like you were the guy looking like the idiot? The innocent guy no one ever wants to break the bad news to? The guy who everyone thinks is a cry baby? Well I have a good reason. A reason I don't talk about. When someone loses a piece of their heart, does anyone want to talk about it? I'm talking about my sister. Not Grape, Joey, my other sister. The one I was born with. The one that died. I'm telling you this, so you don't get angry at Bino. This tale isn't so simple as my life should be..... it wasn't a simple day.

After my date with Tarot.... don't look at me weird, your that guy who dresses up as a cat! Anyway, after my date with Tarot, I decided to go to my old mother's house. It had been a while since I last saw her, so I got my bike and I rode there. She was happy to see me, and I was happy. Then she told me. Told me aobut my sister.

"But, I couldn't have a sister! YOu said all of my brothers and sisters died at birth, apart from me!" I said, shocked. "No, we thought she would die, but she struggled. Nicole, your sister, she kept on fighting off death. Your were sent to the Sandwhich's by then, and we didn't want to tell you." She said, angering me. Don't look so shocked, I can get angry. Anger is still an emotion. Anger is in me, and the harder you keep it down, the more it grows. "why didn't you tell me!" I screamed. "She is family! I should know!" I couldn't take it. The idea of having a sister who I never knew angered me. More secrets. More hatred. I was so angry, so tired. I ran out the door thoughts racing. Why, why didn't she tell me. Why? I said, crying. I fell down on the ground,crying. I know, why would I get so angry at that? Well, I'm quite sensitive when it comes to liars.

Lying is wrong. I hate it. But as I fell to the ground I heard a noise. "Peanut?"
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

So Hoppy, will you make a fan character. No Streak! Well perhaps a cameo.... if you allow me. With Midnight. :twisted:
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

That update came fast. :lol:
I bet 50 bucks it's his sister. :D

EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Nope! GUESS AGAIN!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

EmoPeanut wrote:Nope! GUESS AGAIN!
Darn. I'll guess it's... Peanut's long lost Father!
EmoPeanut also wrote:So Hoppy, will you make a fan character. No Streak! Well perhaps a cameo.... if you allow me. With Midnight.
Sure! why not? Midnight sounds fine. ;D But, Um, maybe you could explain to me how this whole "Fan Character" thing works? :? :lol:

EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

You character enters the story. Your character can be main or secondary. Your choice.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

EmoPeanut wrote:You character enters the story. Your character can be main or secondary. Your choice.
Oh, okay. That's what I thought.
And, yeah. Either Midnight or Streak would be fine, but, apparently Streak has quiet the hate club so... :lol:

Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Oooh! I like this story! And Death of King will get something too? Yayz!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

EmoPeanut! You're Back!!!! *glomp*

I like the new fanfic. It really twists Peanut's personality in a delightful way. :twisted:

I actually made a fancharacter once, but I abandoned that concept as being too dark. You want him? You can borrow him, I guess...

I am still going to write a proper eulogy for King. I can't wait for you to update DOAK.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

DOAK? Is that what people are calling it? Well thanks for the compliment copper!

Anyway in this fic this time Peanut is staying normal, but there will be an antagonist in this fic. I'm calling him the Shadow Player. He is.... an enemy of pete, Kitsune, and Great Dragon...... very evil.... very....

But yeah, I'm glad to see you too. SO here is a cuddly Grape doll.... wait, this doll has a heartbeat.... uh oh. (gets attacked by Grape)
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

it's nice to see your back and still working hard as ever... good luck~

a good start.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Welcome back, Emopeanut, and bravo to the new fic, though it makes me kind of confused - since when did peanut started to go to school and ride a bike? and where did he got that bike from? and at the P.o.V., does he actually talking to Joey? i know i am shooting a lot of questions, but these i see as a bit of a blind spots here
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

Hey, welcome back :) I must say this is great come back, I hope for more really good updates of this story ;)
My account on DA (something happens since I'm back here :))

My youtube accoint (with failed attemps to at least pretend I can sing)

Student, basketball referee, activist in old basketball club and official member of this club
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Welcome back Emopeanut. This fic is starting to get interesting.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

KizerZin wrote:it's nice to see your back and still working hard as ever... good luck~

a good start.
Wait, a ..... me gasp, nice comment by the KizerZin..... you have broken the sacred rules of Evilhood.... I am ashamed to call you..... NICE!

Chapter 2 : The Plot begins.....
"Peanut!" Bino said. He had followed his enemy, Peanut, the cat-lover to what seemed to be his birth-mother's house. Bino never understood the birth-mother concept. He only remembered the warm basket, his dad picking him up, his annoying brother Max..... okay maybe his great life needed a certain cat.... dead. Bino stared at the cry-baby Peanut, trying to understand what the heck happened.

(Peanut's POV)
Bino..... of all the dogs, cats, and even rabbits, why did Bino have to see me like this? I tried to wipe my eyes, trying not to look at Bino. "Hey." I said, trying not to look at Bino. "What are you doing here?" Bino laughed nervously. "I came here to make sure you weren't macking on Grape, yah Cat-lover!" Bino tried to sound tough, like in those Westerns. It made me laugh..... but anger started to grow. "Cat-lover.... I'm not a cat lover!" I growled, wanting to bite Bino. My instincts.... their getting harder to control. Is this the order I'm disrupting? I've always been nice, but anger... anger that I never show.... right now, I don't want to cry.... I want take my anger out on something.... someone. And Bino? Well, everyone knows the crud Bino's done to me, King, and every cat in the Gardens. I didn't feel so..... sad when I stood up, about to do something I never had done before.

Bino started laughing at me. "What, you crying that your girlfriend likes Max better? Crying that your sick thoughts make you an outcast? Crying that your a stupid cat-lover that is going to be put d- what the heck! You punched me in the face!" Bino held his nose, blood dripping down. I laughed angrily. After all these years, I wanted to punch him in the face... I just never had the nerve. Bino began crying, crying as he held his nose. "I'm(sniff) going to(sniff) kill you when I get my friends together." I laughed again. "And what? Once they hear you got beat by a cat-lover, I'm sure they would listen to you. Oh, your crying..... well, then, what should I say to make you feel better?" I said bitterly. My anger, it took me over, like.... like rainwater, filling a dam, and bursting after many decades.

"I know! I will do what you do.... take a picture and say tough luck." I said, walking away with his phone. "Say, cheese." I said, taking a picture. "Got to go, cats to meet." I said, walking away. Anger was curdling inside. What ever I had done, I still don't regret it.

(Yes, I updated... and you never guessed did you? Bino got smashed!)
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Ouch! That's gotta' hurt. Oh, well. It's funny when it happens to Bino! >:D
Nice Update EP. ;)

EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Aren't you worried about a certain dog that once was happy.... and now he is..... EVIL!
:evil: :twisted:
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

EmoPeanut wrote:Aren't you worried about a certain dog that once was happy.... and now he is..... EVIL!
:evil: :twisted:
I guess a little. Heh. Evil, huh? I see his dog instinct is reeeeaally showing.

EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Oh no, you haven't seen Evil yet.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Sindorei wrote:Welcome back, Emopeanut, and bravo to the new fic, though it makes me kind of confused - since when did peanut started to go to school and ride a bike? and where did he got that bike from? and at the P.o.V., does he actually talking to Joey? i know i am shooting a lot of questions, but these i see as a bit of a blind spots here

Look, I'm adding bikes and phones.... because I want to give the characters more..... responsibility.
And yes, Joey is listening but we will sometimes enter a third person view, just to see different stuff.
also.... its Obideance school.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice little update, EmoPeanut. You do your Username justice with this fanfic! :lol:

I'm glad someone finally gave Bino a good talking to.
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Thank you, I wanted Peanut to be very angry in this... that is when Grapes going sense to HIM!
But seriously.... is it good? Writing and all? Sorry, as usual EmoPeanut the idiot returns.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It is fine, Emo PEanut. Your writing is good, even though your style tends to shift a little, but that isn't a bad thing. I like it anyway.
My characters
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Wow, that's gotta hurt. Badly.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I am Evil, but there is no resin I can’t be civil with a fellow

As for the update, you did very well but is this story about Peanut transforming into EmoPeanut

P.S. Fists/Paws Are still the answer to everything! HA HA HAAaaaa!
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

KizerZin wrote:
As for the update, you did very well but is this story about Peanut transforming into EmoPeanut
Or DarkPeanut.
The Moon Howler

EmoPeanut wrote:
Look, I'm adding bikes and phones.... because I want to give the characters more..... responsibility.
And yes, Joey is listening but we will sometimes enter a third person view, just to see different stuff.
also.... its Obideance school.
i am ok with these, just add more details on it, and man you made my day when i read about Bino's broken nose!
But please, don't make Peanut
too evil!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 3: Maxwell and the Voice
I was so angry. Ever felt like ripping your heart, no, someone else's heart in two? I have, and I still do. I went into my house wanting to talk to Grape. And of course Maxwell was there, kissing Grape right in front of me. "You know, Grape if you let Maxwell come to close, you will end up with kittens without of father." I said coldly, enjoying Maxwell's shocked and angry face. I laughed. "Just kidding, Maxwell.... well at least about the kittens part." I said with a laugh. "YOu know, I met Sabrina's sister, Midnight with a boyfriend of hers. THe guy, Streak was talking about multiple timelines, but Midnight told me about your dates with her." I said, reveling in the fact. Sabrina had told me Midnight had moved a long time ago, and I enjoyed MAxwell's angry look.

"Seriously Peanut, when did you start acting like Bino?" HE said crossly. I turned, anger rushing through again. "Grape, I'm leaving for an hour, tell Mom and Dad." I said, walking away. I'm nothing like Bino. Am I? The voice whispered I wasn't. I was just tired. Who knew, who knew? I got my back back from my Mother's house, and rode to say hello to Tarot. I knew she could help, she always did.

-----------
Max hissed as he walked into the kitchen. "What has that dog drunk out of the toilet bowl today? He was so aggrivating. Is this what you put up with?" He asked. Grape sighed. "No, but his anger has been growing lately. I hope Nut doesn't act like every other dog... . he is like a brother to me." Maxwell sighed. "Don't worry, my sweet tooth, he is just..... having a life crisis. He will be fine." Maxwell said, the voice in his head telling him to attack Peanut. Grape was his girlfriend, and no voice would make him insult his girl's brother, no matter if he was a dog or not.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
The Moon Howler

I must to say that it will be an epic battle between max and Peanut.

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

I like your version of a meaner more aggressive peanut, its refreshing to say the least, bravo Emo!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, at least we know that Max can censor himself now. That is something new. Wow, that is an insult, to say that Peanut is a new Bino...

Nice update, EmoPeanut. Can't wait to see how Tarot deals with him. Maybe she will be able to psychically beat some sense into his troubled mind.

Max is just as bad as Bino. I don't see why He refuses to compare himself to his canine brother. :lol:

Nice little throw to Hopper's fanfic, EmoPeanut. I liked that one! ;)
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Aren't you curious about the mysterious voice the Peanut and MAx heard? Haven't you noticed?
Also yeah, lets just say Streak had a date with Midnight and time and space went crazy.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Hey! Look who showed up!
Thanks for the references, EP!
Also, nice update! I see that Peanut's (evil) dog side is really showing against cats.
Let's hope Tarot can calm him...

EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Liked the whole paraell timeline thing Hopper?
Also, another fan-character can join the madness.... just comment!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

I liked it! Parallel time lines=Parallel awesome!
More fan characters? More fun!

EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Hey can you put a reference of Simple Days into your story Hopper? That way it would be cannon!
(Stares at Hopper closely.)
I want Valerio to say something..... GOD!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
The Moon Howler

EmoPeanut wrote:Hey can you put a reference of Simple Days into your story Hopper? That way it would be cannon!
Um ... to be honest i haven't seen Valerio in quite some time ...

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Sindorei wrote:
EmoPeanut wrote:Hey can you put a reference of Simple Days into your story Hopper? That way it would be cannon!
Um ... to be honest i haven't seen Valerio in quite some time ...
Valerio can't get on unless he's at work due to monetary troubles.