Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by valerio »

"You call *that* a kiss?" Jin grabbed the German Shepherd's collar and yanked him down. Then let him go...or almost, for he needed both paws to hold his cheeks and kiss him deeply, for a full minute!
When he let him go, he nodded. "Better. You need some practice, but I guess we have a whole lifetime to practice. Now come on, we need to bring this stuff to your place, then I need to sintonize over the latest news."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"We still gotta go to the candy shop and the bakery " Locke smiled " Jack go crazy without his sweets he blushed still remembering Jack's favorite cake "Vanilla with fluffy icing and strawberries" he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Vanilla with fluffy icing and strawberries be it, then. I must order a cake to celebrate the first day of ourlife together as well. Let's see...White chocolate with lemon icing if I remember well, right?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

" Mmmm sounds good " Locke smiled " Definately " he nodded " You've got the taste for the finest he grinned
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Coll me corky, but you should know it firsthand. I chose you, right?" He went toward the exit. "Now come on, the bakery awaits us."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Yeah Locke smiled and followed behind Jin Good thing I got some extra cash from Mimzy.... Cakes are expensive... he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
Zander

Post by Zander »

The Game wrote:Addison nodded nervously, but she shut her eyes tight....and found her mind blank. Nothing-- absolutely nothing popped into her head. She couldn't even remember what Dale looked like!

Addison gritted her teeth, focusing hard. She wasn't too young; she wasn't too little; she was going to help Dale no matter what! A bead of sweat trickled down her forehead, and POP! there it was; Dale, though blurry, in her mind. Dale come here! She insisted, but nothing happened.

And then she felt a paw on her shoulder and she just knew she could get Dale. Dale get your tail over here now!

The Dale in her mind slowly became clearer. Addison smiled at kept picturing him as if he were right beside her. Would this work? She didn't know; but she had to try.
The appearing figure popped into full opacity as he was recreated in addison's mind. He turned toward addison, and revealed glowing red eyes along with an evil smirk. "Dale, you ask for? My, my, little one, I think you've dialed the wrong number.." the figure said in a low, raspy voice.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Parker! Help Kaylee NOW! Summer, Addison, you keep on calling for Dale, the *real* one."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker nodded. "Okay!" he said.

Parker then turned his attention to Kaylee's own imagination. He appeared in her mind and shouted, "Kaylee! Keep trying! I'll give you some of my own power! You can do this!"

Kaylee turned around. "Parker? What are you doing in my head?"

"I'm helping you out! Now just hold still and I'll help you call Dale. It's all you from there." Parker put his paw on Kaylee's shoulder. "Now focus on calling him. He should come back."

Kaylee closed her eyes and focused solely on Dale, calling him with all of her soul, combined with Parker's power. If that didn't work, then there really would be nothing she could do. Please, Dale, come back...
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison took a sharp breath as she saw the figure; Hubert didn't tell her this would happen. She stared blankly at the figure for a moment, unsure of what to do. Then her ears began to fold, her fangs protruded from her lips. Her pupils shrank to slits, and a growl came from somewhere inside her. "I'm not a little one," Addison hissed, glaring. "I didn't dial any wrong number-- it's you that's messing with the wrong cat."

Then, as quick as her anger grew, it vanished without leaving a trace. Addison ignored the figure and continued trying to call Dale. It was as if the figure hadn't unnerved her at all.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"you don't really think that's going to work, do you? Because if you do that's just sad" he said in a mocking tone. "I am Dale. You all are just too blind to see that I have complete and total control over him. And there's nothing you mortals can do about it."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison ignored him-- up until the last part. She inhaled sharply. She lost all her concentration, too focused on the figure to do anything else. "Y-you're not Dale," she whimpered. He couldn't be Dale. That means, that means she failed. Addison's lower lip trembled dangerously as if she were about to cry. She was crying actually, but not because she was defeated.

Addison waved a finger wildly at the figure. "You're not Dale!" she shouted, looking a little red in the face. "Dale's too nice and cool and awesome to be you; you're just a fathead bully that gets a kick out of making others sad!" She threw up her hands, exasperated tears streaming down her face. "And you know what else? I am a mortally-or whatever you call it- but I'm not blind, and there's something I can do it about!" She wiped tears away, but they were quickly replaced. "Now leave me alone before I get really mad and send Parkie or Hubert on you," she finished, almost sobbing, with her arms crossed and wanting nothing more then to kick the figure in the shins.

Addison turned away from him, radiating anger, and once again tried to call Dale. Maybe it was yelling, or losing her focus, but she found it much harder to do this time-- especially since she was worried about what the figure would do next. Hubert, I can't do it. I'm really sorry but I just can't.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"That is because you are angry, my child," the soothing voice said. "Angry wears yourself out. Just look at the mean bully, now. Look at him, but do not cry. Just think Dale's name out loud, like when you wanted to tell the angry clouds to go away. The real Dale will listen."

---
"Parker, it is time you took a more active role. You may still be wounded, but the Trickster must be distracted, while Summer and Addison try to guide Dale out of the demon's dark prison. Fight."

----
Janus read the note hanging at the door. it had been scribbled hastily.
Sorry for leaving on such a short notice, son. I m going to the vet clinic. I want to see how Dale is doing, for our own safety. Don't worry, I'll try to do my best to see that you, Jasper and I are safe from any threats. What happened yesterday must not repeat.
Love, mom.

The Czech wolf studied the paper for a minute or two, trying to suppress the flood of...bad memories. Eventually, he crumpled the note and smiled warmly at Jasper and Darren. "Time for fun, folks. First thing, we'll go visit Jazz' Daddy, right?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I'm sorry, Kaylee. There's someone keeping us from Dale, and I've gotta go stop him. You'll see Dale again soon, I promise."

Kaylee ended her dream, sending Parker back to the real world. Since he still had his paw on Addison's shoulder, he slipped into her vision and tapped the Dale that was there on the shoulder. "How're ya doin', buddy?"

He waited for the creature to turn before he threw a punch.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke smiled as they finally arrived at the bakery " Here we are! " he nodded and walked up to the counter " Hey Claire is Sapphire in today?" he asked " No she hasn't been feeling well recently " Claire replied " Bless her heart, I do hope she gets to feeling better... Anyways I came here to pick up my order" Locke smiled
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"If you have on of your Bianca Madama to take away, I'd like to take one too."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Tha Housedog wrote:"I'm sorry, Kaylee. There's someone keeping us from Dale, and I've gotta go stop him. You'll see Dale again soon, I promise."

Kaylee ended her dream, sending Parker back to the real world. Since he still had his paw on Addison's shoulder, he slipped into her vision and tapped the Dale that was there on the shoulder. "How're ya doin', buddy?"

He waited for the creature to turn before he threw a punch.
As the punch was blown, the figure stumbled back a bit, his jaw taking the blunt of it. He looked down at the ground and back up to Parker as he popped his jaw back into place with a noticeable crack. He let out a small laugh and started walking toward Parker. "I don't know if you all noticed this, or what lies you've been believing, but all I know is that I'm granted full control over Dale, communications, physical functions, thoughts, memory... And all that was granted to me by this contract." he said sharply, a piece of paper appearing in his hand which he held up. "signed and dated by you very own "Hubert". I merely let Dale roam free, let him build up his life, his hopes and his dreams, simply because I know that in a moments notice I can whipe it all away and send his already messed up life into the gutter. And none of you can stop it, according this piece of paper." he held it out to Parker. "It says I can render obsolete any form of communication, physical or spiritual."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Alright" Claire bent down and got the cakes from under the counter Locke yours is payed for, and yours will be $25.50 " she smiled " Thank you Claire Locke nodded
Pet Friendly:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:As the punch was blown, the figure stumbled back a bit, his jaw taking the blunt of it. He looked down at the ground and back up to Parker as he popped his jaw back into place with a noticeable crack. He let out a small laugh and started walking toward Parker. "I don't know if you all noticed this, or what lies you've been believing, but all I know is that I'm granted full control over Dale, communications, physical functions, thoughts, memory... And all that was granted to me by this contract." he said sharply, a piece of paper appearing in his hand which he held up. "signed and dated by you very own "Hubert". I merely let Dale roam free, let him build up his life, his hopes and his dreams, simply because I know that in a moments notice I can whipe it all away and send his already messed up life into the gutter. And none of you can stop it, according this piece of paper." he held it out to Parker. "It says I can render obsolete any form of communication, physical or spiritual."
Parker grabbed the paper and read it. "Well I'll be. This was signed yesterday."

Geez, Hubert, this would've been nice to know before I punched him in the jaw.

Parker looked back at the demon and grinned as the paper in his hand was quickly incinerated by blue flames shooting from his hand. "I declare this contract, null and void."
Zander

Post by Zander »

The demon's grin grew wider as the paper incinerated. He let out a evil chuckle. "gladly, as of now the previous contract between me and Dale is now active. Have a nice time." and just like that, he disappeared.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

What did I just do?! ARGH!!!

Parker got off of his bed, punched the wall, and left the room.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer took her paw off Addison's shoulder once Parker got out of his bed. She watched and jumped when the Border Collie suddenly punched the wall. "Parker?" she began in a quiet worried voice before he quickly stormed out of the room. The Dalmatian mix looked back at the young feline. "What happened, Addison? she asked her in a worried tone. She didn't wait for a reply as she followed after Parker...suddenly concerned by his unusually aggressive act.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker's eyes had gone blue and he had a headache that forced him to tune out Summer. He knew he had gone blue again. I have to calm down, I have to calm down, I have to...
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer soon caught up with the Border Collie in the animal clinic hallway. She placed a paw on his shoulder, hoping to comfort him. "Parker what's going on? What happened?" she asked him in a hurried and anxious tone. Her eyes appeared full of worry for her friend...the connection between them was strong and she knew something was wrong. "Tell me what's wrong so I can help...please?" The responsibility she held over watching the neighborhood caused her to feel responsible for this latest turn of events as tears started forming in her eyes.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dales voice soon popped into kaylee's mind, frantic and full of worry. "Kaylee! Quick! You have to help me! The doctors are talking about shipping me out seabreeze because I'm presumed "dead" but I know its just a plot to get me away from you guys! Stop them, or get someone else to!" right after the quick frantic plea, Dale was cut off by the closing of ambulance doors outside the vet window as it's engine started.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:The demon's grin grew wider as the paper incinerated. He let out a evil chuckle. "gladly, as of now the previous contract between me and Dale is now active. Have a nice time." and just like that, he disappeared.
"You know," Hubert said, appearing in front of the demon. And this time, it wasn't the cute small dragon, but the fiery wyvern. "I like you took that decision, because...you know, the contract YOU just declared void did impede ME from intervening. That is why I had to rely on hosts and allies, because *they* could do what I had signed myself out of.
"This means that now I have no restrictions in doing what I am going to do, and without hurting Dale...now, dear, look behind you."

And there she was.
isabel Lagrange.
Holding a certain skull between her hands.
"Time you found yourself a new home, jerk."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:Dales voice soon popped into kaylee's mind, frantic and full of worry. "Kaylee! Quick! You have to help me! The doctors are talking about shipping me out seabreeze because I'm presumed "dead" but I know its just a plot to get me away from you guys! Stop them, or get someone else to!" right after the quick frantic plea, Dale was cut off by the closing of ambulance doors outside the vet window as it's engine started.
Kaylee stood back up and took off toward the ambulance.

Hubert, please help me, she thought as she grabbed the handle of the driver side door of the ambulance. "He's not dead! Check again!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I know he is not, my dear. Stay with him, give him your life. Parker, Addison, summer, do the same, share your love and your power. At last Dale is seeing the truth. Help him in this dire moment, while I take care of the Trickster once and for all. Now more than ever, the life of your friend is in your hands and hearts."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"pfft! You don't know the gist of it! According to this contract between me and Dale, signed, April 26th 1981 states that me and him are interlocked, body and mind. If you trap me in that piece of crap, your trapping him as well. Would you like to rethink that decision?" He said cockily because if not, me and Dale will simply leave you alone, and leave this place for good, in fact I already have plans for him to leave already"

The ambulance driver rolled down the window and looked at the cat with sorrow. "were sorry ma'am, we did everything we could. He has no pulse. And since he's recorded as a stray, were taking him to a public cemetery out of town."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:Summer soon caught up with the Border Collie in the animal clinic hallway. She placed a paw on his shoulder, hoping to comfort him. "Parker what's going on? What happened?" she asked him in a hurried and anxious tone. Her eyes appeared full of worry for her friend...the connection between them was strong and she knew something was wrong. "Tell me what's wrong so I can help...please?" The responsibility she held over watching the neighborhood caused her to feel responsible for this latest turn of events as tears started forming in her eyes.
"It's just..." Parker sighed. Then he heard Hubert's voice again. "That's not important right now. C'mon, let's help Dale first, then we can talk as much as we want. Okay?" Parke took Summer's paw in his own.
---

kaylee shook her head. "He's. Not. Dead! Let me in there and I'll show ya!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:"pfft! You don't know the gist of it! According to this contract between me and Dale, signed, April 26th 1981 states that me and him are interlocked, body and mind. If you trap me in that piece of crap, your trapping him as well. Would you like to rethink that decision?" He said cockily because if not, me and Dale will simply leave you alone, and leave this place for good, in fact I already have plans for him to leave already"

The ambulance driver rolled down the window and looked at the cat with sorrow. "were sorry ma'am, we did everything we could. He has no pulse. And since he's recorded as a stray, were taking him to a public cemetery out of town."
Hubert, simply, smiled.
"So, you really didn't know what this artifact is and how it separated my spirit from my flesh. Good, because you are going to EXPERIENCE IT!" And on that, the Wyvern's mouth opened.
The powerful blue flame invested ther Trickster like a torrent, severing the contact between him and Dale, condemning the cat to certain death..if not for a thing...

"PARKER! Now! use your power to heal Dale back to life!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

The driver sighed desparingly."listen, I know you two were probably close on some scale, but if he's pronounced dead, then he's dead." he sighed again after a second and pressed a button on the dashboard "fine.. Go ahead and I'll prove it. The back doors are unlocked." just then a bright red light came from the back, where Dale was.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison did the only thing she could think of, which was tackling the nearest person in a rib-cracking hug. The nearest person just happened to be Summer. "I dunno know what's going on anymore but I really hate it!" she said, relaxing her grip but not letting go of Summer. "But that...that pigheaded, mean-face, lying bully isn't Dale. So that contract-thingy he has is a load of hooey." She growled; the Trickster mad her so mad! "Parker, could you punch him again? Pleease?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"If only I could." Parker laughed and closed his eyes. He focused on Dale, not letting go of Summer. He popped inside Dale's head. "Yep, the lights are still on. Dale, this is for you!" Parker raised his arms and watched as blue sparks flew from his paws and into Dale.
---

Kaylee hurried to the back of the ambulance and jumped in, only to be greeted by a bright red light. "DALE! I'm here!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale sat up from the stretcher, and embraced Kaylee in a hug. "kaylee!" The ambulance driver looked shocked, wiping his forehead. "well I'll be darned."

The demon gritted his teeth at the fire, blocking it with his arms. "you can't get rid of me that easily!" and with a little effort, he disappeared.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I knew you wouldn't die on me that easily!" Kaylee exclaimed happily, hugging Dale back warmly.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Not this time, my adversary," Hubert said, reappearing in front of him...and inside a familiar, windowless, doorless padded cell. "This time, you are going to leave Dale and my protected alone...for some time."
Zander

Post by Zander »

The demon growled "you can't do this! I'm a plot device! just as powerfull!"

The ambulance driver shrugged "I guess you two can check out now...."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"C'mon hon, let's go." Kaylee said, looking Dale straight in the eyes.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:The demon growled "you can't do this! I'm a plot device! just as powerfull!"

The ambulance driver shrugged "I guess you two can check out now...."
Hubert's eyes shone, while his face remained immobile.
"You had your occasion to leave MY territory long before coming to this, and you wasted it to play your games. Now you shall suffer the consequences of your meddling. Your host recognized you for what you are and rejected your lies. And being true that the balance between us must be kept, you will have to find a more...willing host in order to try again. In the meantime, enjoy your new home. Goodbye, Trickster." A whisp of blue flame announced Hubert's leave.

Back in the real world, Isabel saw the skull's eyes glowing with a fiery red light. The thing's expression became so malevolent that for a moment the woman felt like dropping it. She was positive that the thing would bite her!
"What do i do with this, now?"
"Bring it to the Manor in Abandoned Street. It was supposed to be there. Achillea will guard it, while fate decides if another host will answer the call of the Adversary. Now go."
The woman put the skull inside her bag and left the clinic in a hurry.