Housepets: Silver the cat

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

The Moon Howler

Housepets: Silver the cat

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hello there Housepets! fans! How are you? I just happen to fix my fiction so i can share it with you, friends! But before the story, i want to tell you guys few things:
First, i want to thank Rick for allowing me to use his characters! Also thanks to Netherwolf and a buddy of mine, which isn't an actual Housepets! fan, but they both helped me in creation of what i made so far!
Second, This part of my fiction is the Story of Silver the cat, his hard youth. The actual HP! characters will appear in Chapter Four of the story.
Third, i happen to find an old fiction in the forums, which had a dog called Silver in it. I can assure you it is just a coincidence, but name have been decided!
Four, the rate of this Fiction is PG. but i warn from now that there are a few spots that will go a bit further
Fifth, Please call me TMH
I hope you will enjoy it! I apologize for any typos I've made! And feel free to criticize!

The Moon Howler Presents:

The story of Silver the cat!
Chapter 1. The Beginning!
Part One.

Silver was born half-blind, with only his right eye seeing. His fur is silvery from where his name comes. His eyes have different colors – left one is green and right one - blue. He was taken as a cub by humans, but unable to meet their high standards, he was abandoned a few months later, living about two years as a stray, until he was found by ASPCA and brought to their shelter. At first he was angry, distrustful and disobedient. But a woman, worker at the shelter, called Kelly Seether, didn’t give up on him as the others did. After failing another GOE, she took him to her home for a few weeks, so that she tries to turn him better. The first week was painful for her and her pets, who tried to convince him to change. They all failed, but one night of the second week, he managed to sneak out of the house and was able to speak with another stray.

He he, you got it easy there, youngster” said the Old stray. ”These people are good, understanding. They offer to you all that they can. Don’t judge them for being bad as a whole. While there are indeed bad people, don’t forget that we aren’t much more different than they are – there are bad animals too, you know.

Silver stood relentless on his opinion. “Oh yeah? Will bad pets kick you on the street just because you can’t live their way?” Silver didn’t want to believe that there are any good people on this world. “And what do you know about people? You are just a Stray old cat, which NO ONE wants!

Is that so? Listen here, youngster, I wasn’t stray my whole life! In fact I did have family, and it was upon MY own fault I got abandoned! I had all I needed, but wasted it! Instead all I got left was my Arrogance! The same Arrogance I see in YOU! After that I wandered, but wasn’t able to find myself another family. But due my travels, boy, I learned a valuable lesson” the old cat made a dramatic pause and then continued. “Do you want to know what I learned?

The old cat’s speech woke up Silver’s curiosity.
What have you learned? Tell me!” Silver asked.

The old cat smiled and said: “Very well, I will tell you! Due all my travels I have learned a lesson. Lesson I will never forget. Listen, Boy, and listen well: While there are many bad humans indeed, there are many good of them as well, like for example that woman you live with now. You still don’t understand?” the old stray sighted “Have you ever watched someone having a dinner with their pets in their warm, cozy home? How did you felt? How do you think they are feeling? Imagine now that one of their pets sees you, staying outside in the cold, alone, starving, while he’s having that dinner in his warm, cozy home? How will he feel? What will he do?” the old stray turned “Ask yourself these questions, and you will find the answer”. Then he walked away.
After a few steps the old stray turned. “One more thing, kit, just keep in mind the things that I told you!” Silver saw tears in old cat’s eyes “Give them a chance! Don’t repeat my mistakes!” He continued to walk and turned behind the corner.
--------------------------------
As the stray was walking away, Silver watched him, unable to say anything. That night he was quiet, he even denied dinner, just stood by the fireplace and watched the dancing flames. He was thinking about what the old stray said to him. Next day, he was still quiet, yet a bit more polite with others. That night he asked to join the dinner. He was allowed to. While he was actually enjoying the dinner with the others, he looked at the window. But what he saw shocked him – a stray cat, watching him eating, having fun. That stray’s eyes spoke of both anger and sorrow, and of pain – something that he felt not long ago. Silver then realized what the old cat was trying to teach him. He turned to Mrs. Seether and asked:

Look at the window … Mom… look at the cat that is watching us! I was the same as she is now! Can she come here for the night?” he asked. Then suddenly he realized how quiet all the others got. They were staring at him. They were surprised, but Silver couldn’t blame them, for he was surprised himself.

Well … okay, if you can convince her I will be happy to share our dinner with her” Kelly smiled. “And she could stay for the night. Maybe she will agree to come with me to the shelter?
Our…” Silver kept that in mind.

Don’t worry! I will manage to convince her to join us for dinner. After all, no stray denies free food!” Silver smiled. “But for the other stuff, it is up to you to convince her. Now, if you excuse me…

Silver walked out of the house and spoke to the Stray.
Hi there! Want to join us for dinner and for the night even?” Silver said. ”It is getting cold at night these days!” He saw her surprise and confusion by the offer. It made him smile inside.

Hi! But why are you asking this some unknown Stray?” she asked distrustfully.

Believe me or not, I too was in your place not so long ago. I know what the feeling of being a stray is. So how about that offer? Do you agree?

She looked troubled. “Won't your owners be against an unknown stray to come into their house?

Don't you worry about that!” Silver smiled. “They have agreed! I asked them before I got out here. So what is your answer?

She smiled “Okay then, I accept your offer! After all, no Stray denies free food! And … um … thank you for being so nice to me.” She was indeed thankful. “Not many of you house pets are so nice to strays such as myself." She looked down “And even less of you will do what you did just now. Thank you!

That stroke Silver deeply and a tear of Pride appeared from his eye. He quickly covered it. They both got in the house. That night in the house they had a great time with games and jokes.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hopper200456

Re: Housepets: Silver the cat

Post by Hopper200456 »

Ooh! Very nice part you got here. ;) I really enjoyed it!
Silver seems to be changing the word one cat at a time. :D
Aw, It's so cute how he bravely walks out side and asks if the stray cat would like to have diner.
http://hopper200456.deviantart.com/

"I already fixed it, and you are not coming back."
The Moon Howler

Well, Silver too was a stray so i saw no point of making him be afraid of other strays

And thanks for the first positive comment :)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice little story so far, Sindorei. I hope you continue with it.

And the only criticism is your use of cub instead of kitten. Then again, it is just semantics, so you don't have to worry about changing it.

Silver learned that lesson fairly quickly. I am happy he found it too! :D
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

What a delightful read Sindorei, I really enjoyed it. I hope to hear more about the Silver cat the future. I only have 1 minor complaint and that's with the formatting. if you separated the lines between paragraphs would make the story much easier to read, I lost my place one or two times other than that it was indeed a great.
The Moon Howler

Kondog wrote:What a delightful read Sindorei, I really enjoyed it. I hope to hear more about the Silver cat the future. I only have 1 minor complaint and that's with the formatting. if you separated the lines between paragraphs would make the story much easier to read, I lost my place one or two times other than that it was indeed a great.
Okay, fixed that :D, and please call me TMH

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Wow that's way better TMH :D
valerio

Post by valerio »

DAAAWWWW :D :D :D :D :D
So much cuteness! it was greatly needed.
Good job so far ;) ;)
Karl

Post by Karl »

I'm glad that you've decided to post something from you :) And I enjoyed reading your story. I especially feel sorry for old stray. Couldn't find home for so many years.

I wonder... will Silver and old stray cross paths once again...
I'm a bookworm!
The Moon Howler

Karlos wrote:I wonder... will Silver and old stray cross paths once again...
I am sorry to disappoint you, Karlos, but he only shows here but he is and will be mentioned on a few more places by certain characters
Yet, i am also anxious to see updates on your fic.

My RP Characters
Netherwolf

Post by Netherwolf »

Now that's what i call an awesome story.I'm the 1st one that reads the newest chapters so stay tuned because you're gonna love it.btw hi TMH xD
The wolf,a noble,wild and furry creature of the forest.
GOD I WAN'T ONE AS A PET
The Moon Howler

Netherwolf wrote:Now that's what i call an awesome story.I'm the 1st one that reads the newest chapters so stay tuned because you're gonna love it.btw hi TMH xD
Not quite, they are going through the other guy i mentioned above first for spell-check.

Just to let you people know: I will post another part this Wednesday :)

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hooray! We get to read more about Silver. I can't wait for Wednesday.
My characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

YAY!!! :D :D
The Moon Howler

Hello there Housepets! fans! How are you? I must apologize for the misleading info i gave you about next part being added at Wednesday! Why? Because i am putting it now 8-)
I also wish to remind you to call me TMH
And once again I hope you will enjoy it! I apologize for any typos I've made! And feel free to criticize!

Chapter 1. The Beginning!
Part Two.

Later, by the fireplace, Silver was once again watching the fires dancing, but this time he had hope. For the first time in his life, he was really enjoying the flame’s dance.

“Can I keep you company by the fire?” the stray was staying close to him.

“Of course, it is always good to have a company.” She sat next to him. “By the way, I am Silver.”

“Natasha” she smiled. “I never was near a real Fireplace before. And … I want to thank you again, Silver. I spoke to the nice lady and I will agree to her offer.” She made a pause. “She also told me that it was your idea to bring me here.”

“Indeed it was my idea, and there's no need for you to thank me.”

“Why did you do it?” Natasha asked “Why did you do that for someone who you don’t even know?” She snuggled him “This is a question I was wandering the whole night.”

Silver focused on the fire, but he wasn't able to hold his tears anymore. He cried.

“Wait… are you … crying? Did I somehow insult you?” Natasha looked confused.

“No, it is not you … it is just… I didn't want you to become like how I was just a few days before – filled with arrogance, hate and distrust. I didn't realize it myself…” He looked at Natasha and then at the fire again. “What an Irony to be thought a lesson by an old stray. What he told me I didn't understood at first, but then I realized what he was trying to teach me, it was you that finished the picture. Can you even imagine what I was before?” he choked by his tears “I was a monster! I hated everyone! And I thought that everyone hated me! I didn't wanted to understand the world in any other way!” he burst into tears again.

“Oh come on, that can't be true, you are such a nice guy!” she hugged him “It is not important what you were before, but what you are now. What I see next to me isn't a monster, but someone who wants a second chance!” she kissed him “Someone like me!”

That kiss came suddenly and unexpected, and Silver blushed. Natasha giggled at the way he was looking. Then they continued to talk and laugh by the fireplace all night. It was Tuesday. They both stood until the end of the week.
On the next Monday they both stood by the Mrs. Seether’s car, waiting for her to take Natasha to the shelter.

“Okay, are you ready Natasha?” she asked “Today is your big day!”

“Yes! I am ready! I know I will do that GOE successfully!” Natasha was looking excited, but so too Silver.

“Kelly … Mom … I think I am ready too!” he said “Can I try my luck with the GOE once again?”

“So sudden?” Kelly asked “Are you sure you are ready?”

“More than sure!” Silver's look was covering that statement. She just smiled and let him in the car.
As promised, later that same day, they both passed the GOE and were ready for adoption.

Before he parted with Mrs. Seether, Silver asked to talk with her in private.
“Thanks for everything you did for me, and I want forgiveness for all the hard time you and your pets had with me.” His eyes were getting wet “I know that these first days I was a total jerk, but these last days I realized what I had become. If it wasn't for you, I would have still be hating everyone and everything…” He cried “It was your relentless kindness and trust that gave me my hope back again! You and a few wise words from an old cat.” He hugged her. “You shall always stay in my heart … Thanks!”

She was also crying “You will stay in my heart too, little one. May you find yourself a good family with loving parents.”

“I wanted to tell you a secret, but a secret I need you to keep between us! Will you do it for me?” asked Silver.

“Sure thing, Silver, speak your mind.”

“Well, I am half blind.” Silver's face was serious “I learned how to live with it, but I don't want anyone to pity me, because of it. I never told anyone about it. You won my trust, and I am letting you on that secret of mine. I hope you won't tell anyone about it.”

She was surprised by this act of honesty, but it only lasted for a few seconds. “Thanks for letting me know your secret, Silver! I really appreciate that! And I promise I won't tell anyone.”

Silver just smiled and waved for goodbye, as he was walking to his spot in the shelter. But this time, he wasn't afraid of it anymore. This time, he was ready.

On the next day, he was adopted by a young man, called Steve Duncan, and they both went to New York, for with his new Dad to find a new place to live, to begin everything anew.

------------------------------

End of Chapter One!

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

This made my day, really! :D :D :D :D :D
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Aww...
Natasha is so sweet.
New York? Lets hope all goes well!

The Moon Howler

Hopper200456 wrote:Aww...
Natasha is so sweet.
New York? Lets hope all goes well!
If all go well it won't be interesting, right? ... And NY was the only USA city that is described as you will see later...

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Very nice update TMH. I loved how sweet Silver has become.

And New York? Silver is going to have quite an adventure, huh?
My characters
The Moon Howler

copper wrote:Very nice update TMH. I loved how sweet Silver has become.

And New York? Silver is going to have quite an adventure, huh?
And that, my dear copper will be just his story! i am planning a lot of adventures later :D

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

*hops in anticipation* yesyesyesyesyesyes :D :D :D :D
FlyAwayNow

Post by FlyAwayNow »

Hmm, reminds me of a certain red haired antagonist back in the day.

Not gonna say anything, you seem to revise and edit this for your own good. Opening does seem a tad short for something that seems to have the premise to be fairly long.
Que Lastima
The Moon Howler

I never actually said i will give all the info from the very start... the missing will come in time, so be patient. A little bit of mystery is always welcome

And feel free to PM me about that red-haired antagonist guy you were talking about :D

----------------------------------------

OK i have something important to tell you: Chapter 2: The Big City will be a lot bigger than first one, even the biggest as whole but only time and imagination will show. Just to let you know that parts in chapter two will be big enough to come on a few parts of their own, so it probably will take the most time to complete. I've already made part one of chapter two and i will release a part of it at Tuesday. Stay tuned!
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Karl

Post by Karl »

It made me feel better. Now I wait for next updates :) Especially that they will have a lot of adventures.
I'm a bookworm!
The Moon Howler

Karlos wrote:It made me feel better. Now I wait for next updates :) Especially that they will have a lot of adventures.
Adventures will come after the story :D though i even have an idea of "Silver's Diary" but it is only an idea for now

My RP Characters
The Moon Howler

OK it seems i made a triple post in here :D
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
The Moon Howler

Hello there Housepets! fans! How are you? I must apologize for the double-posting, but i just can't wait until Tuesday to give you the full update, so instead i will give you a little teaser
And once again I hope you will enjoy it! I apologize for any typos I've made! And feel free to criticize!

Chapter 2. The Big City!
Part One. Sub-part One.

At ASPCA shelter

Hello, Silver, I am Steve Duncan – your new owner.“ Steve said. “You can call me Steve or Dad, however suits you. I hope we will get to know each other in no time.

Silver was looking a bit unsure.
Yeah,” he said “I hope so too. But just to make it clear – You need to earn my trust first. I can assure you that it won’t be easy to earn it. But if you manage to do it I am sure that you will see me in an entirely different light… sorry if I sounded weird

Steve just smiled and said
Then we will have no problems at all! I am a very crafty guy and a real hard worker. I am sure that we will get along just fine.

Silver nodded
I am sure of it as well, but you know what they say: only time will show

Steve mumbled
Wisecracker…"

Silver narrowed
I can hear you, you know

Steve sighed and turned
So, Silver, I am sure you have at least a dozen friends in here. How about I give you ten minutes to tell them “goodbye”? I will wait you at the exit.

Thanks, but make them five. I have only two friends to say goodbye to.

As he was walking to the exit, Steve thought “Yeah, right… FIVE minutes… I will shave my head clear if that happens... I will give him at least 20…

Silver went to Kelly first. Their conversation was brief. He thanked her for all she did for him. She wished him all good. They parted. As Silver was walking away from Kelly, a tear shed from her eye. “May you find happiness with him, Silver!” She quickly returned to her work.

Silver then went to Natasha.
So,” She said. “You got lucky, huh?” She smiled, but her smile was fake as she was trying to cover her true feelings.

Yeah, I guess I did … Hey! What’s wrong?

Natasha was looking as she would about to cry, which was true.
Well… I guess this is Our final goodbye then … she shed a tear."

Silver moved closer to her and wiped the tear of her face.
Why must it be a final goodbye?” he said. “Why not just bye?

Because…”She said, crying. “because you will be taken away…” she gasped “and we probably won't see each other again!

Oh come on! Don't cry like that!” Silver wiped her tears again. “You can always ask Kelly to give my new owner a call, you know! You can even ask her to allow you to call us by yourself.

Natasha visibly brightened by these words.
You mean it?

Silver raised an eyebrow.
What kind of question is that?! Of course I mean it!

Natasha winked at Silver and sticked her tongue out.
Relax, Silver, I was just teasing you!

Silver mumbled.
“I knew that…”

Natasha's face turned serious.
“But I am serious about it as well! I MUST know if you really mean it!”

Her eyes were piercing, like tiny barbs. Everybody in his place would of look away, but not Silver. All he did was to smile warmly and speak softly.
Natasha! I swear, cross my heart, that I mean it!

“Okay, okay, no need to swear about it!” Natasha tried to sound annoyed, but the relieve of the answer was more than obvious.

Silver rolled his eyes.
“You wanted it…”

Natasha smiled.
Well,…” Signs of blushing appeared on her face “I guess I did wanted it…”

“So, are you happy now?” Silver asked sarcastically and made a silly grimace.

Natasha giggled in return.

“Good!” Silver sighed heavily “Natasha… I am sorry to say it, but … I guess … I must to go now…

Silver!

Yes?

I want to give you a goodbye gift! Come closer!

Silver went closer to her cage.

“It is a bit of surprise, so close your eyes!”

Silver smiled
He-he, okay!

Get close to the bars and close your eyes!

He leaned his head on the bars, as she told him to.

Now open your eyes!”

Silver opened them and what happened then he couldn't stop, not that he would anyway. She kissed him and it wasn't long before he returned the kiss. When they finally let go of each other, Silver was blushing.

Bye, Silvey!” Natasha said

Bye, Tasha!

Silver went outside woozy and still bright red out of the blush.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Well, It's good to see that they both have nick-names for each other. :lol:
I think that this will not be goodbye forever? I'm sure they'll cross paths someday.
So. There goes Silver. Unaware of his future. But, I know just as much as he does.
Nice update, TMH! Can't wait for more! :D

valerio

Post by valerio »

More sweetness :D :D
It makes me happy. I needed it so much!
A quiet, great update, loved it
Karl

Post by Karl »

Hmm, Steve's personality caught my interest. At first he sounded friendly. But it seems there's more in him. Like... impatience ;)

So Silver left the shelter... now I wonder what his life will be with Steve. But I have a feeling that it will be a really crazy life ;)
I'm a bookworm!
The Moon Howler

So, i will let out a little secret about the next sub-part: it will reveal parts of the past of both Steve and Silver, at least the things in life they have in common

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice update, TMH, the sweetness was intoxicating.

Two things. The expression is only time will tell, not show. You used sighted instead of sighed, you need to drop the "t". Oh! and it sounds slightly better to say in time instead of in no time, after you said hope.That is more of a preference than a correction, though, so don't mind it.

I feel awful saying that. i hope I don't seem rude.

Hi Ho Silver, AWAY! I had to use the Lone Ranger Line. :lol:
My characters
The Moon Howler

copper wrote:Nice update, TMH, the sweetness was intoxicating.

Two things. The expression is only time will tell, not show. You used sighted instead of sighed, you need to drop the "t". Oh! and it sounds slightly better to say in time instead of in no time, after you said hope.That is more of a preference than a correction, though, so don't mind it.

I feel awful saying that. i hope I don't seem rude.

Hi Ho Silver, AWAY! I had to use the Lone Ranger Line. :lol:

Well, for the 'only time will tell' thing, Bulgarian version translates with "show" so that is how i ended up with it

and for the english - i use a nice mix of UK and US english so these things will probably happen often

P.S.>> Next update: Sunday! sub-part Two: Revelations from the past. The Vow!

My RP Characters
The Moon Howler

Hello there Housepets! fans! How are you? I must apologize for the double-posting (again), but i just can't wait until Tuesday to give you the next update, so instead i will give it to you a little earlier

Chapter 2. The Big City!
Part One. Sub-part Two: Revelations from the past. The Vow!

As he was heading to the exit of the shelter, Silver was trying to hide his blush. He didn't manage to do it before Steve could see him.

Hey there, Lover boy!” Steve greeted.

Silver could only blush harder, from embarrassment this time, thus his face color reaching the color of a tomato. Steve raised an eyebrow.

Okay, Okay! I was just teasing you!” Steve laughed “No need to reach such nuance of red!” Steve's face turned serious as he stopped laughing. “Sorry if I have embarrassed you!

Silver quickly got a hold of himself and replied.
It wasn't you! I am embarrassed of myself!

How come?” Steve looked confused.

Well, I blushed like that, because I couldn't hide my previous blush.” Silver explained.

Steve looked at him for a moment, and then spoke softly, even though he narrowed.
Let me guess… Your previous owners were perfectionists, right? They were of that kind of people, which wanted everything to go perfect the first try, right? And if you have failed, they were treating you as if you are some sort of criminal, making you feel miserable, right?...

Stop it!” Silver covered his head with his paws. “Stop reminding me of those times, PLEASE!

Silver, I know how you feel about it! I know that you are afraid, but let me finish! Trust me, Silver!

Steve was looking at Silver, waiting for a reply and when Silver nodded to him, he sighed and continued.
… So when you couldn't meet their standards, they just dumped you off somewhere far away from them, like garbage, right? Is that right, Silver?” Steve's tone softened “Answer me, Silver!

Silver was about to cry, but he stood strong, as the days when he still lived with those first owners he had. He remembered how much he hated them darn perfectionists.

Steve was looking at Silver. The poor guy was looking as if having a bad dream, but he was awake. The man was understanding him. He, by himself, had felt the same way when he broke up with his parents. The people he disliked the most. Steve stood silent patiently, but Silver quickly snapped out of the trance-like state he was in.

Yes that is right! All those things you said are right! I DID felt miserable back there and I do now, and maybe I will do forever! But tell me something, Steve” Silver shed a tear “How? How do you know how I felt?” He couldn't hold it anymore “[b]HOW[/b] can you say it so right? Have you talked to Kelly about my past?” Silver fell on his knees and began to cry.

I have indeed spoken to Mrs. Seether and I saw your docs, but neither of those can tell me your story as your eyes and your behavior can! And to answer fully to your question, I will tell you this: I lived the same NIGHTMARE! MY parents were such kind of overzealous perfectionists too, but as soon as I could, I broke every relationship with them! I will Never return to them, EVER! And, Silver…

“Yes?” Silver was looking at Steve with his eyes wide open.

Steve kneeled in front of Silver and grabbed him by the shoulders, staring at him without blinking. His eyes were speaking of past pain, rage, anger, but they also were speaking about new hope and Pride. Steve's voice was low, calm and soft, but strong and strait.

Silver! I Promise You that You will never live this nightmare again! You will never be abused, insulted, harmed or hungry as long as I can say anything about it! I promise You that will have everything I am able to get you! I promise I will always look up for Your wellbeing! Look at me, Silver, for I swear I will do everything I told you! THIS I VOW!
Silver stood in front of Steve, looking at him silently and then he just hugged him and cried harder. But this time tears were out of happiness.

Thank you!” Silver said through his sobbing. “Thank you for those words! You have no idea what weight You have removed of my heart! I believe you! I Trust you!” Silver stopped crying “And Steve, can I call you ‘Dad’?”
Steve smiled “Your choice, Silver.

Then Dad it would be!” Silver's eyes shined at the mere mention of the word ‘dad’.

They both stood up and walked out of the shelter. Outside was sunny and warm. “I've never seen such a beautiful day before!” Silver thought. He was happy for finally finding a Dad. “The best birthday ever!” He thought.

Hey, Dad!” Silver said “Do you know what day is today?

Hmm…” Steve mumbled. ”let me think…” And after a moment “Ah, Yes! Today is My Birthday! I almost forgot! Thanks, Silver!

Silver shrugged. “Don't mention it…”

He suddenly felt unhappy. “Haven't he read at least his birth date? Probably not. Have he even cared of reading such important thing? Doubt so. So it probably means that his speech was also a fake?[/i]” He hoped not. “But let's see what will happen.” With those thoughts in mind Silver got in Steve's car.

Can you guess where we are going?” Steve asked, as he was driving.

Dun-no. Maybe to a friend of yours?” Silver suggested, still feeling a bit down.

Close! But no. We are going to my Gramps! Trust me, you gonna love that that old fella!

Leave it to me to decide…” Silver sounded annoyed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes.
Before any of you say something about perfectionists, let me tell you that i mean the worst kind of zealots of their kind, the kind even i had to deal with once!

My RP Characters
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Nice update! I was worried that Steve might have been a horrible dad but, now I see that he will be perfect.

valerio

Post by valerio »

SQUEEEEE!! Silver's daddy is the perfect daddy that hates perfection :D :D :D
This is SO going to be an interesting new family :P
Karl

Post by Karl »

So they have Birthday at the same day. This can't be a coincidence ;)
I'm a bookworm!
The Moon Howler

"There is no better way to attach two souls to each other then a something they share in common"
can't remember who actually said it, but it is true, and I've given three thing they share in common so far :D

--------

Next update and end of this part will be at Tuesday.

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Oh how strange life can be. Two lives lived so closely to one another only meeting now. I am glad that they will be happy.

Nice update TMH. Can't wait for the next one!
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

What a great update TMH! sounds like Steve is going to be a great dad to silver! And the fact they Both share the same birthday makes it even more special! - too bad Steve didn't notice it was also silver Birthday I hope Steve finds out before its too late! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Oh -- Just out of curiosity how old is Silver :?: