Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: A Housepets' Christmas Carol

Post by Blue Braixen »

And it's Peanut with the save!
Brian

Post by Brian »

I had a feeling the supernatural would come into play, I can't wait, but I'll have to.
valerio

Post by valerio »

On a side, I love Peanut's idea. Hey, they got Tarot, so it is feaseable.
On the other hand, it would never work. I think Bino is, like, made of teflon when it comes to positive thinking...unless it involves hurting someone.
In other words, funny epic fail incoming! :lol:
Oh, Peanut, you should listen to Grape when she says that any problem can be solved with the right amount of pressure applied to one's face!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

valerio wrote:On a side, I love Peanut's idea. Hey, they got Tarot, so it is feaseable.
On the other hand, it would never work. I think Bino is, like, made of teflon when it comes to positive thinking...unless it involves hurting someone.
In other words, funny epic fail incoming! :lol:
Oh, Peanut, you should listen to Grape when she says that any problem can be solved with the right amount of pressure applied to one's face!

Who said the experience will be a positive one? Bino is not going to like it, I assure you. :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Bino

Post by Bino »

Woot woot!!!! Lovin' it!
Bino wrote:I don't have any tricks up my sleeve right now that don't involve roleplaying... :x
So...... *kisses sleet* BOOM! I WIN!
Karl

Post by Karl »

I like how you described King's feelings and his surrounding on the beginning :) It's just like I was part of the action.

Ah, so it will begin now :) I can't wait to see what ideas will have to play on Bino's mind.
I'm a bookworm!
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Oh, this is gonna be good... :twisted:

Also, I think I have a fairly good idea of who's going to play each ghost.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I think it's kind of obvious, the way I have written it, but The ghost's identity ought to be revealed in the next update. Now that Peanut's plan has come to light, we should get into the actual story within three or four updates.
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

max as past

fido as present

king as future

and peanut and tarot wil be running the show
Bino wrote:I don't have any tricks up my sleeve right now that don't involve roleplaying... :x
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Yay finally got to read it, yay for Peanut coming up with the epic plan! Bino can be extreamly thick headed though... going to take a lot to get through to him that's for sure!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Okay, guys. This week is Spring Break. That means I have an insanely weird work schedule, so I am going to go ahead and tell you that there will only be one update on Friday of this coming week. I hope y'all don't mind, but I can't think of any possibility in which I can do anything else. It will be up by Friday morning, though.
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

Copper, no worries bro. We understand that people get busy! Besides, I'd say so many people will be busy this coming week that very few will be active on the forums anyways
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Not me. I had THIS week off.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Seriously, this week was weird. Update sometime today. It's the first day off I've had this week to work on it! My brain is so fried right now, so sleep first, writing whenever I wake up. :lol:

Sorry about this. I'll try to make it up to you somehow.
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

Hey at least you're not holding it until tomorrow for my "birthday present" :3

...and there's always a way to make it up.... (I warned you :P)
Karl

Post by Karl »

No problem, Copper :) I know how it is when there's a lot of suff to do and you have no free time. Take your time, deal iwth your duties first so you won't have weigh on your head :)
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I am too run a marathon off to sleep right now, so I guess I will be writing more tonight. This, of course, means a normal tuesday update. Expect it. I will be working on this all weekend to create a buffer. No more missed updates. At least, i hope. I also hope y'all like this one. Sorry it's another short one...

Peanut couldn’t help but be slightly amused by how different the reactions of the others were at hearing his girlfriend’s name. He cocked his head to one side and smiled at them, wondering just what made them react so differently. He knew tarot was special, but he didn’t know that others thought the same way about her. This train of thought was quickly interrupted by Max.

“Peanut, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were born a cat!” Max said with admiration, “This plan is better than anything I could have ever come up with. Do you really think she’d do it, though?”

“Uh, did you just say Tarot?” King was a little nervous. He still remembered the last time he met her, and the Great Kitsune’s warning to the Dragon not to help him. He was a little nervous about even talking to Tarot, much less getting involved in something Supernatural, whatever that may be. “Wait… Why Tarot?”

“Yeah, I’m a little confused myself.” Fido couldn’t help but furrow his brow at hearing the others, “I heard she is some sort of psychic, but unless you want her to read tea leaves or fake his future, I don’t see how she can help in this situation.” He wanted to say that Sabrina was the one who told him about Tarot’s psychic powers, but he held his tongue.

“Tarot is more than just psychic, Fido” Peanut said with some defiance in his voice, “She has Hyper reality. It’s like the Holodeck on Star Trek, except it won’t malfunction and try to kill you,”

“The Holodeck? I find that hard to believe Peanut. Are you trying to say that she can create illusions with her mind?” Fido asked with a skeptical face.

“Dude, it’s true!” Max said, full of excitement, “When I played pretend with Peanut and Grape, she created the Pridelands for us. I fought so many hyenas as the Spearbearer!” Max said before proceeding to reenact the events, using his arms as the spear handle.

“Hey, watch it!” King said as he dodged one of Max’s wild swings. “I don’t know if we should mess with her for petty revenge, guys. I say we beat him, and then make him suffer the same way he made so many others suffer.”

“King, I thought we were passed that! Bino needs to learn from this, not get more evidence that there is a plot against him. If what Peanut says is true, then maybe his idea has some merit. We should at least ask her if she will help us, though I am still a little skeptical about it.” Fido said with a heavy voice. “Where can we meet her to talk, Peanut?”

Peanut’s tail was wagging furiously from the general acceptance of his spark of inspiration. He almost barked out his answer. “She’s at home right now. Let’s go ask her. ” Peanut started walking down the sidewalk. When he reached the end he turned around and motioned for the others to follow. “Come on!”

Fido, King, and Max just looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and followed behind the excited dog, apparently heading toward Tarot’s house.

The motley crew made their way silently toward Tarot’s house, each lost in his own thoughts. They barely paid attention to the strange looks they were getting. It was quite a strange sight to see a cat lover, the neighborhood grouch, the leader of the dogs, and the unofficial leader of the neighborhood cats walking together. It was almost like a parade of the neighborhood’s most famous and infamous pets.

As they neared Tarot’s house, Fido slowed his pace and hung back from the group a little. He wasn’t too thrilled about going to Tarot’s house. It wasn’t that he had anything against Tarot or the Supernatural; it was more that he was hesitant to meet her sister, the beautiful Sabrina.

“Fido? What’s wrong?” Peanut said, looking over his shoulder, “We’re almost there. Don’t fall behind now.”

“I’m fine, Peanut, just a little tired. I guess I can go just a little longer though.” Fido said, putting on a weary smile.

They had reached Tarot’s house, and Fido’s nerves were getting to him. He didn’t want to expose their relationship, but he didn’t know how Sabrina would react to seeing him on her doorstep unannounced. Please don’t let her be there….. How will she react to me being here right after dropping off Spo…..Oh no! Spo!!. How will I explain him being with Sabrina!?....... How is this happening? I should be asleep right now, not off on some supernatural wild goose chase………… I just hope she’s not home. They were at the walkway to Tarot’s house…….Please don’t be there…………. The door was ten feet away……….Please don’t be there………. Five feet………………Please don’t be there………….. they had reached the door, and Peanut was reaching for the handle………….. Please don’t be there…...

Before Peanut could grasp the handle, the door opened for them to reveal a black cat, who immediately bowed before them, “Welcome Everybody! We have been waiting for you. Would you like some tea?”
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

Short, but well-written as always Copper! The dialogue was fine! i don't see what you were talking about earlier
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

“Tarot is more than just psychic, Fido” Peanut said with some defiance in his voice, “She has Hyper reality. It’s like the Holodeck on Star Trek, except it won’t malfunction and try to kill you,”
Great update. I can't wait to see what happens next. the Star Trek reference made me LOL :D
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Wow, Fido really jinxed himself there. :lol:
Oh, man, this looks bad for Fido.
Situations like this are horrible to be in, but extremely funny to watch/read. :lol:
http://hopper200456.deviantart.com/

"I already fixed it, and you are not coming back."
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The Star Wars reference I got from the Characters page, Kondog. I saw it and knew I had to add it in. :lol:

And Phew, I thought the Fido thought thing might have been a mistake. Glad to see it wasn't.

And I was talking about something else entirely, Bino. it will come up next time.

Thank you all for enjoying my little story! I hope I don't disappoint you in the future.

And next time, Hopper, I will hopefully have something good for y'all. The reveal as to who exactly is which spirit! Something to look forward to.
My characters
ChristopherJackal

Poor Fido, over thinking it is just going to make it worse! Sabrina seems perfectly fine with him there, but he'll probably make it a you are your own worst enemy kind of moments... my guess is his secret will be blown by the end of this but we'll just have to wait and see. Great update Copper! :mrgreen:
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

The Star Wars reference I got from the Characters page, Kondog. I saw it and knew I had to add it in. :lol:

wait there's an Characters page??
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Nice update, copper. I like it.
"I like it too"
Bino

Post by Bino »

Kondog wrote:

wait there's an Characters page??
yeah, go back to the home (not the forum home the normal one) and then look along the option bars and choose "The Cast"
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

******FACEPALM**** How did I not ever see that..... Wow this is all kinds of helpful

Thanks for showing me.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It has helped me a lot in remembering little things about the characters, Kondog.
My characters
Karl

Post by Karl »

Poor Fido xD I wonder how he will behave now, having Sabrina on one side, and others on other side :)
I'm a bookworm!
Gizmo36

Post by Gizmo36 »

Karlos wrote:Poor Fido xD I wonder how he will behave now, having Sabrina on one side, and others on other side :)
Yes, this should be interesting indeed...interesting indeed *rubs hands together* :twisted: Just kidding, :lol: but it should be interesting
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Okay, since this update is going to be late anyway, I am going to combine it with Thursdays update. These are the last two before Bino comes back, so they are very important. I need to make these better than what they are so far. Sorry about this guys, I just can't seem to keep to my schedule.

On the Bright side, I am offering you a chance to pick what I write next. We are close enough to the halfway point. What should I write:

- The Detective Spo Files- This is about Spo as a detective it will be done in the Detective Noir style of writing. In this story series, he is the brains, and Fido is the pretty face. He solves cases, and then whispers his solutions into Fido's ears as he sleeps. Fido miraculously solves the case when he makes up, adn Spo gets an outlet for his genius. 8-)

-The Housepets Wizard of Oz- It is King as Dorothy. He falls into a manhole, and enters PAWZ, in Ferretland. He lands on the terrible Tackler (kevin), and gains his magic sunglasses, which makes whoever wear them look cool, no matter what they do. Too bad the Wicked Dog of the West (Bino) wants them too. Cameos by Sasha as the Scarecrow, Grape as the Iron Maiden with her powerful broom, and Fido in a dress as Belinda the good witch. It is a comedy, in case you didn't know. :lol:

-Spring Fever- This is a Zach story. He finds love in the Forest outside of Babylon Gardens when the woodland critters take him back there once again. It will have many DAWW moments in it. :D

OR

-Your choice- Think one of my Wild Mass Guesses is better? Want me to do it instead? I will gladly do one of my ideas from the Wild Mass Guessing thread if it is requested more. Just run through it and see if you can find something better! :lol:
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

I like the wizard of oz!
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

I would have to Agree wizard of oz! and the idea of Sasha as the Scarecrow. almost caused me to fall off my chair...and now my boss is watching me... :shock:
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Wizard of OZ!

and about the carol listen to this:
Spirits, spirits reappear
Past and present and future near (ok in Bulgarian you can make mistakes on purpose so that it sound better, dunno about english )
Bino teach a lesson here
change the way which he'll appear (ok i know that didn't made any sense)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

That was fine, TMH, but I don't know if I will have a rhyme in this one. I may get rid of it, since I am no poet.

And wow, the wizard of Oz seems to be the most popular. Voting is open until the next update, though, so one of the others may win! ;)
My characters
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

I am no poet too, copper, these just come out from time to time :D
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
ChristopherJackal

My vote is for Spring Fever! Many dawww moments is amazing! Who doesn't love dawww moments? And it's love for Zach!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

3 for WOZ

1 For Spring Fever.

Anyone else care to vote?
My characters
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Wizard of Oz and Detective Spo
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
valerio

Post by valerio »

copper wrote:Okay, since this update is going to be late anyway, I am going to combine it with Thursdays update. These are the last two before Bino comes back, so they are very important. I need to make these better than what they are so far. Sorry about this guys, I just can't seem to keep to my schedule.

On the Bright side, I am offering you a chance to pick what I write next. We are close enough to the halfway point. What should I write:

- The Detective Spo Files- This is about Spo as a detective it will be done in the Detective Noir style of writing. In this story series, he is the brains, and Fido is the pretty face. He solves cases, and then whispers his solutions into Fido's ears as he sleeps. Fido miraculously solves the case when he makes up, adn Spo gets an outlet for his genius. 8-)

-The Housepets Wizard of Oz- It is King as Dorothy. He falls into a manhole, and enters PAWZ, in Ferretland. He lands on the terrible Tackler (kevin), and gains his magic sunglasses, which makes whoever wear them look cool, no matter what they do. Too bad the Wicked Dog of the West (Bino) wants them too. Cameos by Sasha as the Scarecrow, Grape as the Iron Maiden with her powerful broom, and Fido in a dress as Belinda the good witch. It is a comedy, in case you didn't know. :lol:

-Spring Fever- This is a Zach story. He finds love in the Forest outside of Babylon Gardens when the woodland critters take him back there once again. It will have many DAWW moments in it. :D

OR

-Your choice- Think one of my Wild Mass Guesses is better? Want me to do it instead? I will gladly do one of my ideas from the Wild Mass Guessing thread if it is requested more. Just run through it and see if you can find something better! :lol:
WOZ as my first choice!
Spring fever as the second
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

It is hard to decide between Spo and Zach!
I vote Spo Files. I love that black and white detective stuff.