Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

theblackcateyes

Uncensored souls Chapter 3

Post by theblackcateyes »

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 3
The dark side of love

Here is the link to the song that appears in the chapter, I suggest that you put it like background while you read it. When the song begins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

Color Codes:
Blue: lyrics of the song.

Place: Babylon Gardens
Date: February 13th, 2011
Time: 4:45 p.m.

-Hey, I´ve found the other dice, Grape…...................... ¿Grape?-exclaimed Peanut

He started to look for her partner throughout the kitchen.

-¿Grape?

He went upstairs to the second floor.

-¿Graaaaaaaaaaaape?

In the lobby.

-¡¡¡ Come on, get out wherever you are!!! And you will be able to choose the next game…

Then he listen something that came from outside, and curious look out the window: there were two cats; they were Grape and Max talking…

-Max-he thought.

Peanut step in front of the door, took the door knob, and began to turn it.

PUM!!!!
-AHHHH-screamed while he fell over the floor.

The door hit his snout and throw him, for when Peanut quite understand what was happening, he was already land over the carper, and opening his eyes descry Grape in the door, with the other side of the door knob in her leg.

-¡¡¡¡Peanut, be careful!!!!The accidents inside the home are pretty common in these days and they can arrive to be mortal. - She sad while passed near the injured dog and quickly to her bedroom

Peanut nose outraged.

-if you wouldn´t …

Then Grape came out from her room quickly and then through the front door leaving the dog with the words in his mouth.

-I´ll go out with Max, I´ll come back …in a while –she said.

Peanut suddenly became disillusioned.

-But, what about the game …
-We´ll continue it later… or not, I was already getting bored, bye bye- answered Grape while closing the door in Peanut´s face.

He just stood there… in front of the door…looking it all stunned, while a rare sensation ran through all his body. Then his expression changed, and went upstairs running, not without, throw the dice with strength to the floor. Angrily came in his room and slammed the door behind him, started to hit the walls and throw everything on his way, he was so angry, since Grape went out with Max, he didn´t pay attention to him.

-I´m going out with Max…hey, I´ll invite Max….I rather go with Max….Max….MAX- said mocking to Grape.

He was so mad, began to stir things up in his room, while throwing hissing filled with despair and sadness. He lay down to his bed and took a photograph of Grape he kept under the mattress.

-Why are you no longer with me?, do you hate me ?WHY?-he screamed to the photograph.

Then he land down over it and start to cry over it. His tears felt like acid, they were just a few, but they were burning his face, mercilessly. He stood there for a few minutes and when he got up, he tried to take away those dark thoughts of his mind…but the curiosity was killing him.

-I can´t hold it a little bit longer- though

He wiped his eyes, took his Ipod , put on his headphones and came out of his room, then the one in front of the home while pressing the “play” button on “Mr. Brightside” from “The Killers”. Peanut ran through the street; pass by Marvin, Fox, King even Bino, without paying attention…

Coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine
…pass by the cinema, asked for his, nobody had seen them.

Gotta gotta be down
He ran with all his might while…

Because I want it all
…the ghosts in his memories attacked his mind…

It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?
…unconsciously by his jealously. Ran through his head the memory f the eternal waiting…

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
…That they had to do to can get into the cinema, the premiere of Pridelands: The movie…

Now I'm falling asleep, and she's calling a cab
…he surprised her with the tickets he had bought 5 months ago…

While he's having a smoke, and she's taking a drag
…both jumping with joy and scream because of their emotion…

Now they're going to bed, and my stomach is sick
…And that hug, and that kiss…

And it's all in my head, but she's touching his chest now
Then he, faster, walked for the streets of Babylon Gardens…

He takes off her dress now, let me go
…seeking and searching but they didn´t show up. With his mind focused and staring…

And I just can't look it´s killing me
…what they were doing? He started to imagine the worst.

And taking control
Peanut walked even more quickly; the bookstore…

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
…the skating rink, the coffee house, the pizza place, the game room…

Swimming through sick lullabies
…there was no clue of them, only memories, memories.

Choking on your alibis
-No more, please–he thought.

But it's just the price I pay
He knew that in any time, he could stop and come back home…

Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes
…where his thoughts would be silent by the rest, the food, the TV and his wii and xbox with kinect…

'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside
…but not, he wanted to see them and be aware, against everything that wanted to demoralize and hurt…

I'm coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine
on every step he took...

Gotta gotta be down because I want it all
…he kept running with the music that pushed him, even when his hate…

It started out with a kiss
…and desperation were even bigger…

How did it end up like this?
…that anything that would have impulse him.

It was only a kiss It was only a kiss
He had his heart wounded... broken.

Now I'm falling asleep
-Peanut!!!!Wait!!!!- screamed Fido

And she's calling a cab
He listen him through his headphones…

While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag
…but he ignored him and turns on the corner…

Now they're going to bed, And my stomach is sick
… Where the bitter response hit his being.

And it's all in my head, But she's touching his chest now
-THE PARK!!-scream without noticed it.

He takes off her dress now Let me go
While his fears became stronger, and his legs get weak…

'Cause I just can't look it's killing me, and taking control
Jealousy

…he arrived to the park. Started to seek them…

turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies
…through all his extension: the field, the games, the lake, but nothing

Choking on your alibis, but it's just the price I pay
...he ran, search, breathe a little and run again…

Destiny…. is calling me, open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

…he asked, screamed (scaring people around him).

I never
I never

He started to fear that he would have gone wrong again…

I never
I never

…desperate and with the encouragement cut, lean in a tree and began to breathe; took off his headphones and breathe, just a few seconds…until…

-I know…really?...- Grape´s voice was heard with some laughs.

Such as destiny would have called to his door suddenly, Peanut amazed took up his look, and his hope began to grow, it was a mix of happiness and anger, that even the cats were getting near, the feelings were transforming in jealous, that fight against his love, one must prevail; and when even his feelings were sorted, Peanut with jealous kept getting near them, with his fist and steady posture…

-Don´t do it–his mind told him.

…kept getting closer toward the “in love” ones, they look so happy.

-it will only make the things worst-

He couldn´t stop, he didn´t wanted to; step by step every time getting closer and closer: 25 feet, 20 feet

-No-

15 feet

-STOP IT-

10 feet

-Peanut, hi-Max greet him when he saw him.

5 feet.

-DO IT FOR HER-

When he arrived his destiny, his reasoning betrayed him, it had showed him, he soul don´t… unfortunately his body hadn´t changed of opinion.

-What are you doing here Peanut? Grape told him.

Then Peanut raised his fist, concentrate all his remaining strength in his body, look Max to his is eyes, both knew it…

-GUYS!!!- Someone screamed by behind
-Ryan what´s going on? - Grape asked

Peanut decline, while the man getting closer behind him running.

-Boys…(barely breathing) you´ve got to help me(breathing again) JOEY DISAPEARED!!!!!,have you seen him???

The mascots were astonished.

-NO, Where have you looked? -asked Grape worried.

Meanwhile Grape and that man were talking, Peanut watched something in Max eyes, something different, something that made his anger suddenly vanished.

-Come on Max, Peanut, we´ve got to help-
Both mascots reacted and forgetting their selfish thoughts, they get up and followed the man and the cat in search of Joey.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Re: Uncensored souls Chapter 3

Post by valerio »

uhm, the translator messed up more than usual, I barely understood what's happening, sorry :oops:
Revius

Post by Revius »

I could read it just fine, but then again I never did have problems with reading bad spelled text and I don't care for spelling myself. But good chapter, did get a little worried there at the end but looks like we have to wait for the next chapter until we get to know the rest.
"I'm going to love and tolerate you so hard 20 years from now your descendants will clutch their chests and wonder why they feel so warm and fuzzy all of a sudden." -Anonymous

Bad speller's of the world UNTIE!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well thAt was different. It was good, but different. I hope we get to see more. And Joey is Missing! Oh no! :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Another great chapter!
...I can't come up with anything to say...
theblackcateyes

copper wrote:Well thAt was different. It was good, but different. I hope we get to see more. And Joey is Missing! Oh no! :lol:
Revius wrote:I could read it just fine, but then again I never did have problems with reading bad spelled text and I don't care for spelling myself. But good chapter, did get a little worried there at the end but looks like we have to wait for the next chapter until we get to know the rest.
Sorry fot that, i know the translation is bad, i see taht too late, i will come back to the translation type from the second chapter
theblackcateyes

copper wrote:Well thAt was different. It was good, but different. I hope we get to see more. And Joey is Missing! Oh no! :lol:
Actually, he alredy was lost, in the first and second chapter, this one pass before that two.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

theblackcateyes wrote:
Actually, he alredy was lost, in the first and second chapter, this one pass before that two.
I know that. I have been reading it. I just said that as a joke because the readers already know that fact.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
theblackcateyes

copper wrote:
theblackcateyes wrote:
I know that. I have been reading it. I just said that as a joke because the readers already know that fact.
sorry, i dont get it before... jajaja this was more though one that others, because Mr. Brigthside is faster than other songs, but is a great one!!!!