HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Cwitt

Re: PF: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by Cwitt »

Well, I guess during the time skip, Saphia will have moved in. But that is kinda obvious huh?
I guess she will move in near the end of the time skip.
valerio

Post by valerio »

I take it we'll be re-starting in winter, right?
How will be the weather? I ask cuz I could have an arc planned depending if SP will be snowed in or not...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

At the start, I think it has to be a little less snowy for Archy to move in...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Sorry to double post but....

What part of the winter are we in? Start of december or farther in?
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Well, if Valient and Darien are planning a New Years Eve party, I'm going to say it is December 31.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Something I saw made me think it might be earlier... causing conflict, but ok, that works...
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Well, that's what I'm assuming anyway, you might want to make sure with IceKitsune though, because I'm only just assuming.
Off the Air.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

I thought the the first post after the time skip said December 30th
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Yup, just checked, it's December 30, thanks for pointing that out Cwitt.
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

*checks* Oh that was stupid of me let me go edit that sorry I don't know why I didn't catch that earlier sorry its the 31st
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

IceKitsune wrote:*checks* Oh that was stupid of me let me go edit that sorry I don't know why I didn't catch that earlier sorry its the 31st
Why? Can't we do two days? Hmmm... How many days are you planning for us to spend in winter, before the next time-skip?
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Probably several or a few days of winter, since the rp kind of moves slowly. So it's officially the 31st of December in the rp then?
Off the Air.
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Aquablast wrote: @Zalgo
Please pick a text color, unless you already have. If that's the case, please show me the post because I missed it.
Ah, sorry... I didn't make th epost yet. I was busy handling Tax stuff, and scheduling things. Sheesh... it's almost been a week. Gah... so busy.

I'm sorry, I really am. I'll make a post now.

Oh, and my color will be... THIS ONE HERE = #404080
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Oh, I almost forgot to mention... Shamrock might have a special surprise for the party....those Dj'ing headphones aren't always just for show....
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Well he is my first character.

Name: Kurt

Species: Black Cat (Angora Turk) #000040

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Character Type: Main

-Appearance-
He is black, with brown eyes, a little more tall that normal heigth, he have always his headphones in his neck conected wiht his mp3 player. he have also, long tail and he has lifted ears, normal mouth, he is thin a little less that normal, and have log legs and big paws (hands and feest). His tag is a "Sol" musical note in golden color, in a collar yellow collar.

I have no image, sadly.

-Personality-
He is a little introvertid, he needs a high confidence level in another person, so he can trust in him. He hates sun and love the cold and winter. He loves all the music except Justin Biebier and reggaeton, especially old songs, rock and pop. HE is friendly and he don't wanna hurt anybody, he is always listening music, except when he is talking too anybody. HE values a lot the friendship, the confidence, the people... He is smart, and good... even when he is weird and have his evil and exciting secrets in his deep....

He loves cats... and dogs, and he is usely a dreamer, and he always wait for that special someone... He loves the relation of music and life!!! He is pasive, and love read books... AND MUSIC!!! and movies!!! terror movies!!!

He sings... well when nobody is seeing... and he writes (he love it).

He hate the hypocrite ones and the bullys, but he isn't violent, and he loves "Glee"!!!

He is good giving help.

History:
I WON'T TELL YOU

Other Notes:
-He don't know use an instrument except his voice (well he thinks that he know).
--Well, he lives with his younger brother, in a rent house; they are alone when some tragical events happens :( , they live together but they not talk each other very much. Their only tutor is their aunt, but he lives in México..
-He loves the sunset and he considered himself like "lovely one"
-If the world mess with him, he know... he is the best and he don't care the other's opinion; well he does, but he say himself "not".
- He gets depressed easily and get happy even more easily!!

SPECIAL
STR-3
PER-7
END-7
CHA-7
INT-9
AGI-6
LUC-4

I will see you soon in Sunset Plateau.. i hope... only if youn accept me.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Name: Mitch
Species: Red Panda

Backstory: In a rare occurance of capture rather then kill, a poacher group thought to try and sell a family of red pandas to the black market for use as pets. Through transit though, one of the pet cages broke loose, causing others to break loose and tumble around the airplane cargo hold. Eventually, one of them reached the fidgety loading bay door, and down it came. Luckily, it fell into a fairly deep river, surfaced, and floated downstream. The next thing Mitch new, was that he was on his side, out of the cage and on the shore of a stream. The cage rested nearby.

Personality: Not knowing much, Mitch is curious and will get into things if he doesn't understand what they are. Which, often times, gets him into a lot of trouble. Another quirk that Mitch has though, is he loves a good, traditional love story. Sneakers behind trees, houses, closets, bushes backwoods and barns, will often be surprised to find they are not alone. Which, also has gotten him into trouble more then a few times. Being a feral from birth, Mitch values his indpendance and will not take any chance at being adopted. Mitch is also a bit shy, staying away from large groups, out of sight, and generally, out trying to survive as much as possible. (Unless there's food or fun, or people he can spy on.) But he will stop and maybe try and talk to you. Provided, you can prove your not going to eat him.

Appearance:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

SPECIAL

Residence: Sunset Platuea.
Color:This.
(i think this one's not taken...)
I may be able to sneak a post or two in every week. But I'm gonna try and play it safe this time. I explain that bit in the leave and return thread. So I thought I'd try and roleplay for just a little bit. At least enough to tell a story. Hope you'll have me again. :)
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
theblackcateyes

xhunterko wrote:

Backstory: In a rare occurance of capture rather then kill, a poacher group thought to try and sell a family of red pandas to the black market for use as pets. Through transit though, one of the pet cages broke loose, causing others to break loose and tumble around the airplane cargo hold. Eventually, one of them reached the fidgety loading bay door, and down it came. Luckily, it fell into a fairly deep river, surfaced, and floated downstream. The next thing Mitch new, was that he was on his side, out of the cage and on the shore of a stream. The cage rested nearby.

Personality: Not knowing much, Mitch is curious and will get into things if he doesn't understand what they are. Which, often times, gets him into a lot of trouble. Another quirk that Mitch has though, is he loves a good, traditional love story. Sneakers behind trees, houses, closets, bushes backwoods and barns, will often be surprised to find they are not alone. Which, also has gotten him into trouble more then a few times. Being a feral from birth, Mitch values his indpendance and will not take any chance at being adopted. Mitch is also a bit shy, staying away from large groups, out of sight, and generally, out trying to survive as much as possible. (Unless there's food or fun, or people he can spy on.) But he will stop and maybe try and talk to you. Provided, you can prove your not going to eat him.

SPECIAL

Color: This
I may be able to sneak a post or two in every week. But I'm gonna try and play it safe this time. I explain that bit in the leave and return thread. So I thought I'd try and roleplay for just a little bit. At least enough to tell a story. Hope you'll have me again. :)
What happen were are you going?? we will miss you
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

What happen were are you going?? we will miss you
Not going anywhere. Just trying to come back.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

I did want to mention that Shamrock will end up going home early today to work on some party stuffs.... He needs to go home and make a few new mixes.... Also, I would need some help from Valiant at around 8 o'clock game time to help Shamrock get his "gear" into Valiant's house.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:Well he is my first character.

-Appearance-
He is black, with brown eyes, a little more tall that normal heigth, he have always his headphones in his neck conected wiht his mp3 player. he have also, long tail and he has lifted ears, normal mouth, he is thin a little less that normal, and have log legs and big paws (hands and feest). His tag is a "Sol" musical note in golden color, in a collar yellow collar.

I have no image, sadly.

-Personality-
He is a little introvertid, he needs a high confidence level in another person, so he can trust in him. He hates sun and love the cold and winter. He loves all the music except Justin Biebier and reggaeton, especially old songs, rock and pop. HE is friendly and he don't wanna hurt anybody, he is always listening music, except when he is talking too anybody. HE values a lot the friendship, the confidence, the people... He is smart, and good... even when he is weird and have his evil and exciting secrets in his deep....

He loves cats... and dogs, and he is usely a dreamer, and he always wait for that special someone... He loves the relation of music and life!!! He is pasive, and love read books... AND MUSIC!!! and movies!!! terror movies!!!

He hate the hypocrite ones and the bullys, but he isn't violent, and he loves "Glee"!!!

He is good giving help.

History:
I WON'T TELL YOU

Other Notes:
-He don't know use an instrument except his voice (well he thinks that he know).
-Lives alone in a rent house.
-If the world mess with him, he know... he is the best and he don't care the other's opinion; well he does, but he say himself "not".

SPECIAL
STR-3
PER-7
END-7
CHA-7
INT-9
AGI-6
LUC-4

Ok since we have two player who have all but vanished (Zalgo and Rempar) I'm gonna put them on the Inactive list on Monday (if they don't post by then) and I will let you come in if you still want and no one objects to you coming in. Also how does he live alone? He's a Pet he needs a family except in very rare occasions is it is in the comic.
xhunterko wrote:

Appearance:

SPECIAL

Well Hunter I'm gonna think about this I will give you my answer on Monday. Since we are full (well if Rempar and Zalgo both post by Monday anyway) and your going to be really limited in your posting rate, but I'm glad to see you back.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:
theblackcateyes wrote:Well he is my first character.

-Appearance-
He is black, with brown eyes, a little more tall that normal heigth, he have always his headphones in his neck conected wiht his mp3 player. he have also, long tail and he has lifted ears, normal mouth, he is thin a little less that normal, and have log legs and big paws (hands and feets). His tag is a "Sol" musical note in golden color, in a collar yellow collar.

I have no image, sadly.

-Personality-

He is good giving help.

History:
I WON'T TELL YOU

Other Notes:
-Well, he lives with his younger brother, in a rent house; they are alone when some tragical events happens :( , they live together but they not talk each other very much. Their only tutor is their aunt, but he lives in México.

SPECIAL
STR-3
PER-7
END-7
CHA-7
INT-9
AGI-6
LUC-4

Ok since we have two player who have all but vanished (Zalgo and Rempar) I'm gonna put them on the Inactive list on Monday (if they don't post by then) and I will let you come in if you still want and no one objects to you coming in. Also how does he live alone? He's a Pet he needs a family except in very rare occasions is it is in the comic.
xhunterko wrote:

Appearance:

SPECIAL

Well Hunter I'm gonna think about this I will give you my answer on Monday. Since we are full (well if Rempar and Zalgo both post by Monday anyway) and your going to be really limited in your posting rate, but I'm glad to see you back.
WEll, i really hope that you IceKitsune let me in, i will be glad of that, i change the resident place, and i hope that you still think in my like a probably member :) , but if you dn't just tell me and i get sad :( , but rules are rules, and i take them good. THanks!!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I believe most of you realize that I haven't been posting for quite some time. While I have Internet now, I still probably can't catch up with SP anytime soon. So Ice should judge whether Blueberry should be moved to the inactive list for the time being or not.

I am not leaving, however! Just I am busy, and this seem to be a good time to take a break. I would prefer to have my slot reserved though, but it is ultimately up to Ice.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok both Zalgo and Rempar11 are on the Inactive list. As for you Aqua your spot will be reserved of course. theblackcateyes is in as is Hunter if he can come back if he wants and can post some what regularly (I will be watching for that Hunter)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Finally able to send you a reply Ice. :)
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Ok both Zalgo and Rempar11 are on the Inactive list. As for you Aqua your spot will be reserved of course. theblackcateyes is in as is Hunter if he can come back if he wants and can post some what regularly (I will be watching for that Hunter)
FIRST! thank you ice kitsune i will not break any rule.
SECOND! have a question, (sorry for the out of context)

when i can start to posting in sunset plateau?
there are some things that I need to do before?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

You can start posting right away just make a post inducing your character and family, house ect. like everyone else did and you should be fine. I hope you have fun! :)
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:You can start posting right away just make a post inducing your character and family, house ect. like everyone else did and you should be fine. I hope you have fun! :)
Thanks i will do it!1 and THANKS! again.. and again.. ok this looks to desesperate!!! i will post right now!
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

*Scratches back of neck* Sorry, school is a lot of work. Couple hours of homework each night, I've been real busy.

You say I'm on the inactive list, but I took a look and I haven't been moved yet. Can I call it luck and make a post later? My class is about to end. Besides, Gray just arrived... give him a break?

It's calmed down now, so I should beable to make a post or two each day if I work quickly.
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Zalgo wrote:You say I'm on the inactive list, but I took a look and I haven't been moved yet.
You see, since none of us is Missingo, the only way to edit the first page is to PM ctc. It is not exactly a quick proses, which is worsen by the fact me (who usually updates the first page) and ctc live in different timezones (16 hours apart to be exact.) Not to mention we are both busy recently. You can usually expect this to take a few days before it is actually updated.

So yeah, the front page isn't really a good indicator of anything... Just sort of helpful (once updated) for the list of character sheets.

Although if Ice decides to move Gray back to the active list, I will edit my PM/PM again to reflect the changes.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok well since he's back now as long as he can post regularly I don't see any reason to keep him on the Inactive list so your back in Zalgo.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok theblackcateyes I don't think your getting something here Shamrock,Darien, and Valiant are not anywhere near you or the rest of the group your with. Not all the conversations that are going on need to be responded to by your character only the ones going on where they are. Please edit the second part of your post, the Disco part of it.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Ok theblackcateyes I don't think your getting something here Shamrock,Darien, and Valiant are not anywhere near you or the rest of the group your with. Not all the conversations that are going on need to be responded to by your character only the ones going on where they are. Please edit the second part of your post, the Disco part of it.
Oh.. this is very ankward... Oh sorry.. i supossed i get confuse with all the stranges scenes that i think that all of them were in the same place.. i am so stupid thanks it's not going to happen again... and i will change that post now.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Alright guys, since the pets are all really close to the clubhouse here, I'm wondering, what would you guys like to see in the clubhouse? Any ideas for what would be cool in a clubhouse for a whole lot of pets? Anything special?
Off the Air.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Geeky Pet:
A. major consoles & games
B. a computer or two
C. book/book shelves
D. bean-bag chairs
E. Giant white board
F. Cheap-o-matic projector for movies?
G. An actual 'club house'? Of some sort built out of cardboard...
H. Basic sound system for continual music

Well, those are my ideas... though I think a parent would have to be rich for A & B and in my imagination of a basic sound system, H...
theblackcateyes

A- speakers and with a great sound sistem
B- a karaoke with some micropohnes (don´t laugh ok?)
C- posters with music legends
D- a soda machine
E- a tv.
F- a closet
G- an arcade

and that is good for me.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Charger wouldn't mind seeing a poker table of some kind... but that's just him.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Challenger01 wrote:Charger wouldn't mind seeing a poker table of some kind... but that's just him.
A poker table, that'd be a great idea! Some Poker, Liar's Dice, Blackjack...uh...something else that a poker table can be used for. That's the perfect adition to a clubhouse, at least to Grey.
But, yeah, a poker table, would be great, also a mini-fridge or Ice Cooler, anything that can hold something carbonated, maybe a radio...stuff like that.
Just my thoughts on this little matter.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray's never really been an indoor pet, so when it comes to indoor activities, a lot will be new to him. If anything, a simple board game would suffice for him.
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny will probably rob everyone at poker.

She's got a p-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face-- *bricked*
theblackcateyes

The Game wrote:Destiny will probably rob everyone at poker.

She's got a p-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face-- *bricked*
I WANNA ROLL WITH HIM A HARD PAIR WE WILL BE, A LITTLE GAMBLING IS FUN WHEN YOURE WITH ME I LOVE IT!!, sorry i let myself go...sorry :lol: