Housepets! A Story of Hearts and Stars PG-13

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Kondog

Housepets! A Story of Hearts and Stars PG-13

Post by Kondog »

Howdy folks, this will be my first housepets FanFic. Just a slight heads up never been much of a writer but always been a good storyteller so I figured I'd give it a shot. Also I don't mind criticism as long as it's constructive and I'm pretty sure I wanted dead or alive by the grammar police. I sincerely hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much I enjoyed writing it

Chapter one change
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. ~Anatole France
============================================================================================

“What do you mean you are moving.” Sasha trying to hold back from crying.

“Look I am not going over this with you right now, this is the opportunity I have been waiting for a very long time”. He said sharply casually taking a sip from his coffee.

“What about me, don't have a say in the matter” Sasha replied.

“You're not coming with me to San Francisco Sasha” he said coldly putting his coffee cup down. Sasha couldn't believe what she was hearing, she tried pinching herself awake.

“It's just a dream this can't really be happening please wake up” she thought to herself. But to no avail, this was no dream.” Sasha felt her heart sink to her feet.

“Don't you love me anymore daddy” she cried barely able to keep herself from collapsing on the kitchen floor.

Stan got up from the kitchen table, sat down next to Sasha, he Looked her in the eyes.

“No it's not that, it's not that at all” he said staring up at the dust-covered ceiling fan. He held Sasha in his arms and let out a painful sigh.

“Sasha it's not that I don't love you, it's that I could never give you the type of love he needed, and you deserve a better father than I could ever be, trust me Sasha your good dog and deserved a good father.” Stan felt a wave of pain wash over him as he finished the sentence.

He wrapped both arms around Sasha and gave her a big hug and pat on the head.
“Come on Sasha let's go for a car ride, it will help clear the air.” Sasha's tail wag slightly, she nodded.

As they walked to the car Sasha couldn't help but notice what a beautiful day it was the spring sun was warm the sweet smell of fresh cut grass mixed with the cool clean scent of fresh rain, people walking their dogs, riding their bicycles and enjoying the warm Sunday morning.

Still trying to compose herself Sasha took a deep breath before entering the car, she sat on the passenger-side of the car with the window rolled down halfway. Stan took a deep breath and started the car. Pulling out of the driveway he couldn't help but feel little sad about giving up Sasha, after all he's had her since she was a pup

“I told myself I wasn't going to do this” Stan thought to himself. His is eyes were starting the water up. He slowed the car down and pulled to the side of the road, taking a deep breath he turned to Sasha.

“Look Sasha I know you don't understand, and you know you might think I don't love you, but that couldn't be further from the truth. It's because I love you..” Stan leaned over and hugged Sasha.

“Then why can't I come with you?” she whimpered still holding on to Stan.

“Sasha.... Where I'm going to live they don't allow dogs, and even if I was able to find an apartment it would your life would be radically different than in Babylon Gardens pets and enjoy the same freedoms they do here. Cooped up in a tiny little apartment is no way for a dog to live.. I just want you to have a better life.”

“Can you ever forgive me, I mean for everything?” Stan desperately trying to compose himself.

“Yes, ...and I Still love you daddy” Sasha replied and without hesitation gave Stan a comforting hug Stan took a few minutes to compose himself before starting the car up again

“Let's go home” he said still a bit stuffy. Sasha nodded.

The rest of the car ride home was silent Sasha fell asleep on Stan's lap. Stan pulled into the driveway not wanting to wake Sasha up he picks her up and carries her into the house.

“Well is the hard part he said to himself” as he shut the door behind them.

The rest of the afternoon was quite Sasha woke up after a few hours, Stan was in the kitchen making dinner. The smells of fresh beef blanketed the air and spread throughout the house tickling her nose, she couldn't help but and involuntary wag her tail at the smell.

“OHH your awake, just in time for dinner, having something special tonight I worked hard on it I hope you like it”

Sasha sat down at the dinner table, before her set two large T-bone steaks. Stan sat down at the table

“Before we start Sasha, I like would like to have a toast. To our friendship and to the beginning of our new lives. Cheers.”

Stan bump glasses with Sasha, pets consuming alcohol is a very rare but not unheard of event saved only for the most special of special occasions. After dinner was finished Stan began washing the dishes, and Sasha was helping clean up the table. A small knock on the door broke the silence which engulfed the house

“Can you get that for me Sasha I'm on the phone” Stan yelled down the hallway.

Sasha ran to the front door opening slowly. Exposing small blue-eyed dog a with a black scarf.

“Oh Hi King, what brings you here this time of night.” Sasha said looking slightly puzzled.

“Believe it or not a small voice led me here. I know it sounds crazy, but I had a strange feeling all day as if a part of me”

…. Sasha interrupted King with a tearful hug. “I know exactly how you're feeling.”

King looked surprised “I know it's late but would you like to go on a walk with me?”

Sasha nodded grabbing her scarf off the table.

It was a clear night the full moon illuminated the sky stretching and distorting street lamp shadows,tall trees and telephone poles alike. A gentle cool breeze blew carrying with it the smells of the neighborhoods combined dinners mixed with the smoky smells from fireplace chimneys.

“Follow me I know a great place.” King said holding Sasha was hand.

They walked for about 15 min. Before reaching a large oak tree overlooking a small lake. The lake was remarkably still it flawlessly reflected the stars in the sky as if were a mirror.

“This is my favorite spot in all Babylon Gardens.” King said staring at twinkling night sky.

King and Sasha sat down under the big oak tree. They sat silently for a few moments enjoying the cool breeze and scenery. Sasha interrupted the silence.

“how do you it do King I mean every time I feel miserable you show up saying either the perfect words, or taking me to a place like this when I'm at my lowest?.”

Sasha leaned in placing her head on the small dogs chest staring at the stars.
“I just follow my heart ” King whispered in her ear.

A few moments of silence passed “So Sasha, what did you want to talk to me about anyway.” he looked down and noticed that she was asleep. Not trying to wake her he leaned in and let himself fall asleep in her embrace.

As the night passed another couple on the way home from a romantic evening notice the two sleeping by large tree

“Do you think we should wake them?” looking up at the sudden emergence of rain cloud.

“Yeah, why don't you go home I'll take care of these two.” ** Smooch **she gave the a dog peck on the

“All righty then see tomorrow.” and she scampered off.

“I want don't to break you two love birds up but it's getting late and it's going to start raining pretty soon.” looking up at the fast moving clouds.

King awoke to a large brown dog with a blue K-9 Vest and dark shades
“Fido?” King looked surprised. He looked up and noticed fast-moving black clouds eclipsing the once clear sky

“I guess you're right.” King said trying to pry Sasha off his arm.

Not wanting to wake Sasha up he bent down And lifted a large dog over his shoulder, His facial expression completely changed Identifying the intense strain of carrying such a large load. Fido looked a little concerned.

“Is she all right King?”

King nodded “yeah she's been under a lot of stress lately, I' don't want to wake her up” King started walking. Fido followed right behind King

“You know such a small dog you certainly have a big heart.” Fido said with a smirk.

“It's me more trouble than you could possibly imagine.” King said letting out the a controlled laugh.

Fido smiled “Me and you both buddy, me and you both.”

Giving the small dog a gentle pat on the back. As soon as Fido's hands touched King paused, his mind was flooded with strange sounds and voices some of which he knows, most of which he didn't and in a flash over. King trembled and lost his balance He stopped himself from falling and regained his balance.

Fido with a concerned look on his face. “Are you okay, I didn't think I patted you the hard?”

King's facial expression changed . “Yeah I'm fine” he said. Fido nodded and continued to Sasha's house. King and Fido arrived at Sasha's house just in time for the rain to start.

“Well I guess is where we part ways.” Fido said putting his hands in his pockets.

King smiled at Fido “yeah I guess so... Hey Fido before you go, not that it's any of my business but if you're going to frolic in the woods at night with cats, you might want to invest in a strong smelling cologne to mask the smell. Your brother Joey knows some great ways to mask feline Smells.”

King had a shocked expression on his face, he felt as if someone put those words in his mouth. Fido looked equally shocked and had a look of disbelief on his face

“ How did you Know...”

King with a sly wink “I didn't and we never had this conversation.”

Fido out a sigh of relief. “Thanks King.”

King walked away turning toward Sasha's doghouse. “The rain is really starting to pick up. I hope she doesn't mind If I crash here” he thought to himself. As he laid beside Sasha and fell asleep.

============================================================================================

Well that's it that's the first part, just a side note since Sasha owner doesn't really have a name (or at least I couldn't figure out what was from the comic) for the sake of this Fanfic his name is Stan ((If someone actually does know his legit name please let me know))
Last edited by Kondog on Fri May 27, 2011 6:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
valerio

Re: housepets! a story of hearts and stars

Post by valerio »

Dawww! This was so cute! King of Hearts FTW!! :D :D :D
Now you know you got am obligation to give us MOAR!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

*Refrains from commenting*
Yet another one of these stories, eh?
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

valerio wrote:Dawww! This was so cute! King of Hearts FTW!! :D :D :D
Now you know you got am obligation to give us MOAR!

This. ^ :D
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Yay readers, thanks for your comments everyone and to answer your question valerio I do plan to update once or twice a week depending on my schedule.

and yes I totally understand, Housedog that some people don't quite like King\Sasha conceptually. ( probably because he was once human.) but just couldn't help myself, please don't hate me :) however I would like to say that the story is not solely about King\Sasha there will be others however I make no Grapenut promises.
FlyAwayNow

Post by FlyAwayNow »

Well, as a somewhat aspiring author myself.......

You don't seem to capture Sasha's rather unique personality. Well, I say personality but it just maybe IQ level. Spacing is a bit confusing, capitalization and grammar issues ie these things, I'm just pointing out some of the problems by the way:
King awoke to a large brown dog with a blue K-9 Vest and dark shades“Fido?” King looked surprised. He looked up and noticed fast-moving black clouds eclipsing the once clear sky “I guess you're right.” King said trying to pry Sasha off his arm.
how do you do King?I mean every time I feel miserable you show up (Awkward wording.) saying either the perfect words, or taking me to a place like this when I'm at my lowest.” Sasha leaned in placing her head on the small dogs chest staring at the stars.
Sasha couldn't believe what she was hearing, she tried pinching herself and thinking it's just a dream it's just a dream it's, just a dream this can't really be happening please wake up.
A few moments of silence past (Should be pass.) “So Sasha, what did you want to talk to me about anyway.”he looked down and noticed that she was asleep. Not trying to wake her, he leaned in and let himself fall asleep in her embrace.

Your putting " in the wrong spots sometimes, such as in that last example and the first. The story is pretty clunky, and in my experience pretty pretty painful to read.
Que Lastima
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Actually, FAN, one of your corrections is incorrect.
The fourth one should be "passed," not "pass" or "past."
FlyAwayNow

Post by FlyAwayNow »

I actually do think both would work in this situation actually. Ehhh, let me get an example down.
A few moments of silence passed. "So Sasha, what did you want to talk to me about?" King lowered his head down, only to find that Sasha had fallen to sleep, probably due to the events of the day having taken their toll on the young canine. With nothing to lose, King only adjusted his position to lay next to the sleeping figure, calmly snoozing away in the presence of someone who cared. With that, he fell to his own slumber.
A few moments of silence pass, King wholly unaware of the sleeping pup in on his chest. "So Sasha, what did you want to talk to me about anyway?" The lack of a response slowly has King's attention downward, finding out the state of the girl. With that, he only sighed in tiredness. The rather riotous girl was now in the arms of the former human. King slowly layed Sasha to his side, careful to not the disturb the peace that was needed. The events of the day had dealt their blow on all parties involved, but yet, King and Sasha were still standing.....
-

Of further note to my own Charles Dickens inspired type of writing..... When you have speech, seperate the lines.

“What do you mean you are moving.” Sasha, trying to hold back from crying.

“Look I am not going over this with you right now, this is the opportunity I have been waiting for a very long time”. He said sharply, taking a long, exaggerative sip from his hastily made coffee, of which evoked a small choke due to the dark taste.

“Wha-...wh-...what about m-..me?! I didn't have a say Daddy.” Sasha replied, her eyes quickly over running with water, her voice quivering.

“You're not coming with me to San Francisco Sasha.” Stan said coldly putting his coffee cup down, the liquid inside of it jumping up as it hits the mohagony surface.. Sasha couldn't believe what she was hearing, she tried pinching herself and thinking it's just a dream, it's just a dream it's, just a dream. This can't possibly be happening. But to no avail, this was no dream. Sasha felt her heart sink to her feet, through the floor, to the coldest depth of the world. This was no dream, it was a nightmare

“Don't you love me anymore Daddy? Don't you?” She wailed. Her body falling before the man, her knees hitting the floor hard. Stan rose from the kitchen table, kneeling next to the fallen dog.

"I do baby, it's just that Daddy wants what's best for you. What's best for you, is if I fix me." The somewhat burly man offers his arms to the collapsed soul, his own eyes reflecting the despair.
Last edited by FlyAwayNow on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Que Lastima
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

If you wanted to add a bit to the story, then using pass is fine. If you want to keep it the same (word-count-wise) then passed is the way to go.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

thanks for your feedback. I had a feeling there would to be a few grammar mistakes. and I really do appreciate the advice, so expect to see and edit sometime later night/morning to some of address the issues.

to address the far greater issue of character personality.
You don't seem to capture Sasha's rather unique personality.
I really didn't get much opportunity to display Sasha's unique personality in this this piece. it starts off kind of sad and doesn't pickup until next chapter. so expect to see Sasha back to her happy carefree lifestyle next chapter.

I like to reiterate how much I appreciate feedback. this is but the first step to my journey to become a better writer and although I may have stumbled on this one expect to me perform better in the future( hopefully :shock: )
Bino

Post by Bino »

I love the fact that King found out about Fido and Sabrina! Everything checks out as great except for your grammatical errors, which from experience, is something that a lot of writers have trouble with (they get caught up in the ideas and forget to watch grammar. It'll get better the more you right though
Bino wrote:I don't have any tricks up my sleeve right now that don't involve roleplaying... :x
So...... *kisses sleet* BOOM! I WIN!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Oooh, good story. King of hearts is always welcome. Breaks up the monotony of Grapenut and Fabrina.

Very vivid imagery, and don't mind the mistakes. They aren't that bad, but slightly noticeable.

So Joey is a confirmed cat lover here? I guess it is expected. It's definitely been hinted at enough in the comics.

I hope you can update this. I want to know what happens next.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Bino

Post by Bino »

copper wrote:So Joey is a confirmed cat lover here? I guess it is expected. It's definitely been hinted at enough in the comics.
Where is Joey mentioned here at all?
Bino wrote:I don't have any tricks up my sleeve right now that don't involve roleplaying... :x
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Bino wrote:
copper wrote:So Joey is a confirmed cat lover here? I guess it is expected. It's definitely been hinted at enough in the comics.
Where is Joey mentioned here at all?
When it says that Fido's brother Joey knows some great ways to mask cat scents or whatever close to the end.
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

oh, right... i took that more to mean his role playing, but he's no doubt a cat lover too
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

To answer your questions. yes Joey is an major character and yes there will be updates. 4 days apart so I have enough time to proof read them a few times :) and again thank you for your feedback
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Being a fan of King of Hearts I'm excited to see how this turns out! Sad start with Sasha though... but lookin good! Don't worry too much on Grammar and what not that'll get better in no time so just have fun with your story and it should turn out awesome!
Bino

Post by Bino »

ChristopherJackal wrote: Don't worry too much on Grammar and what not that'll get better in no time so just have fun with your story and it should turn out awesome!
CJ knows that situation all too well, what with all the Grammar Nazis on this forum (Including myself).
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

thanks for your amazing feedback I really appreciate it. I've gone ahead and made a couple of edits to make the story easier to read as well as address some of the grammar issues. My next update should be sometime Friday or Saturday well that's a aiming for at least.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

The rain danced on the rooftop of the dog house the sound resonated throughout its shallow walls and every drop was an assault on his ability to sleep . “ I shouldn’t have used tin” staring directly at the roof. He moved his attention from the tin roof back to Sasha. Watching her sleep only made King feel envious. “Nothing ever bothers you does it... Not the rain...the way ..Your dad treats you... Or even that obnoxious boyfriend of yours.” Just thinking about Bino was enough to make his blood boil. King turned around.

A single question burned through kings mind. “Could there ever be an ...us?” Just the though alone made Kings heart race a little. “Would it even be possible.. Could I truly love her....” his thoughts were interrupted by a sudden down pour. “Ugh... I might as well try sleeping under a freaking waterfall.”

Determined to find some way to sleep King stood up and grabbed a blanket to cover his head, as he was laying back down a small light caught his attention. he noticed a small blue light emanating from Sasha's chest. King cautiously approached the anomaly. As king got closer to the blue light could feel a slight vibration in the air. Small inaudible voices filled Kings mind almost beckoning king to touch the light.

King Gazed deep into the mysterious blue light, the slight pulse the blue light emitted almost seemed to mimic a heartbeat. “Well here goes nothing.” he reached out slowly and gently placed his hand in the center of the blue light, he watched the blue light slowly climb up from Sasha's chest through his hand and up his arm leaving a cool tingling sensation throughout his body. As soon as the blue light reached his chest was overwhelmed with a deep sense of pain causing him to fall on his knees and shake. He could feel the air exit his lungs completely. King rolled on his back and gasped for air he could feel it tapestry of emotions mixing in his heart. fear, sadness, abandonment and a familiar sense of Happiness.

A small familiar voice rang out in kings ear. “The pain you're feeling is the pain in Sasha's Heart, don't fight it.”

King couldn't help but involuntarily cry. “That tingle of happiness is you … try to focus on it.” King made final attempt to compose hisself but to no avail the mix of complex emotions was far too much for him to control.

“I can't” King cried holding his chest .

“You can't use force king, don't try to control your feelings you can't in this state. Instead use your heart.”

King exhaled letting his emotions escape his heart, he could feel the blue light start to dissipate. “ This is your chance you need to get out of their, don't worry Sasha will be fine.”

Trusting in the strangers voice King used every inch of his being to catch his breath and find the strength to crawl outside Sasha's dog house. He made it to the sidewalk before his legs could carry him no longer it and he fell face down in a puddle of cold rainwater, he laid there motionless.

“wh..o.. Who are yo...u” king slowly muttered still crying.

“All will be explained soon enough, trusting me was but the first step I am going to need you to do one more thing for me. go to Sleep … I'll see you soon.” The cold rain penetrated the small dogs fur causing him to shiver uncontrollably, unable
to resist King fell unconscious.

“Man its really coming down tonight, I can't wait to get home and get this wet suite off..” A still brown lump blocking the middle of the side walk caught his eye.

“King ...?” a strange-looking dog approached King

“oh my, your freezing I better get you inside” the strange dog lifted King up and walked in him inside a large brown doghouse. Many large sheaves lined the walls, the warm orange glow of a space heater lit the room. The room smelled of strange spices and Incenses.

“well look what the cat dragged in” a small mouse chuckled in the corner. She immediately stopped laughing noticing the rather serious look on her friends face. “Oh laugh it up but I think he could really be hurt.” he placed king down on a small bed next to the heater.

The small mouse jumped on the soaked dog placing her ear on his chest. “Well he's breathing fine. I don't smell any blood. But his heart rate seems a little slow.” Removing her ear from his chest

a frustrated Joey struggled with his zipper on his cat suite. “that's to be expected, I found him face down in pool water a few blocks up the street. there's no telling how long he's been out in this weather. Hey Squeak can you grab the electric blanket from under the cabinet?”

“Don't you remember your dad threw out after that sleepover with Tiger. remember he fell asleep with a Block of Velveeta cheese and it melted in the blanket.” the small mouse tried to hide her giggle. “here let me help you with that zipper.” She climbed up Joey's back and wiggled the zipper just right to get it unstuck.

Removing the drenched catsuit. Joey walks over and examines King. He places his ear on kings chest listening to him breathe. He squeezed kings neck to get a read heart rate, then moves to his head checking behind his ears and under his eye lids. He notices a large accumulation of moisture under both eyelids “this isn't from the weather” stood up and walked to the side other side of the room and grabbed a large tattered blanket .

A concern sounding Squeak “ is he going to be okay?”

Joey nods “I think so, judging by his shortness of breath, heart rate and accumulation of moisture under and around the eye area I'd say he's been crying.....Alot”

“we need to keep him warm.” he places the blanket over King and laid horizontally over King effectively covering the small dog.

Joey with a puzzled look oh his face. “ I've never heard of a dog ever succumbing to emotional distress, I mean it's possible.... The real question is what could cause such an emotion.” Joey felt a strange sense of calm wash over him causing them to involuntarily smile.

Squeak climbed up Joeys back and stretched out on his head “can I ask you something personal”

Joey nodded. “Of course”

“Why did you quit your medical training...you seem to have a lot of talent.. you'd make a great rescue dog .” rubbing his ear.

Joey paused, and took a deep breath. Staring at the clock on the wall “that's a long story..... and a painful at that.. I'm sorry but I really don't want to talk about it.”there's a hint of pain and regret in his voice.

“I understand, whenever you do feel like sharing I am always here for you.” she gave his ear a small kiss.

“thank you, now lets try to get some sleep it's almost 4am.” He closed his eyes and nodded off.

---------------------------------------------

A large Green Dragon hovers over a massive celestial map. Her deep gaze penetrates and isolates a small cluster of stars. Paying extra attention to a particularly faint blue Star.

“this is the cause of the disturbances.” she points to single a star. Magnifying the image on the celestial map.
“Your completely sure about this Sprite Dragon?” with a concerned look oh his face.

“Yes he was reborn under the star of SUU in The Astral Sea .”Still peering into the deep celestial map.

The large nine tailed dog put his hand on his chin and exhaled. “You old clever bird, Changing your avatars birth star to min max your stats...no wonder he used Ex-human”

A puzzled looking spirit Dragon breaks her gaze from the celestial map. “Changing an avatars birth star is against the rules, he was clearly cheating.” Staring directly at Great Kitsune

“Not necessarily, as we both already known the human racial passive allows them to change their fate at first level, he must've used an action point to cast an additional simultaneous spell changing both race and birth star.” he said with a slight grin on his face.

Spinning a large D20 on his fingertip. “this new development still changes nothing you are still not allowed to aid him in
any way. And as for his newly acquired powers I'll only intervene if he becomes a threat to himself or others. if It makes you feel better I'll give them a spiritual guide.”

the Spirit Dragon let out a sigh of relief “thank you I'm sure Pete Wouldn't …....”

“Wouldn't what” the large bird lands holding a piece of paper in one hand and a black dog in another.

Pete placed both down on the table “I'm ready to re-enter the arena.” . He passed his character sheet to Kitsune

Smiling at Pete's character sheet “you can't be serious.”

Pete with a sly look on his face “very serious.”

“Did you at least get consent this time” staring directly at Pete

go ahead and ask her yourself picking up the small black trembling dog

“Hel...Hel..hello my Na.. name is Daisy” the small dog trembled at the site of the large green Dragon

The small dog pleaded “please don't eat me I'm boney and taste like gym-socks drenched in vinegar, trust me I tried....”

Pete's face Palm could be felt across the room “she's not in going to eat you fool, she just once to know about our special deal.”

Letting out a large sigh of relief .“ oh of course I agreed to be Pete's ava-whatever so long as he keeps his promises”

an amused looking Kitsune “what exactly are the terms of your agreement”

Daisy responded shyly. “well.... Nothing too serious just divine vengeance on my mortal enemy that boyfriend stealing Sasha..... As well as a kiss from my true love.”

“very well Pete I'll accept your character sheet, on the condition you keep your promise to Daisy.” Kitsune hands Peter back his character sheet.

Pete grabbed both the dog and the character sheet and took off getting the spirit Dragon one last nasty snarl as he flew off.

Kitsune let out a long sigh. “you'd better be ready for anything there's no telling what that Bird's up to.”
the Spirit Dragon nodded and flew off into the night sky.

Well that covers it for this week. I would like to give a special thank you to copper for helping organize this piece better. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It was a good story. There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but nothing too serious. I can't wait to see how King and Daisy fit into this now that they have powers! :lol:
My characters
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

oh my... Daisy that's hardcore! So pete has Daisy... why does that sound like it'll backfire or end up awesome? Also does that mean Tarot get's involved? I'm excited for this! :mrgreen:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Uh?
What happened?
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Hmmmm, this is getting good.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Also does that mean Tarot get's involved?
Tarot still can't get directly involved, but that dose not mean she can't leave breadcrumbs or have Sabrina help. There is one more couple that may be spiritually attuned. not to the extent of Tarot or Sabrina but just enough to get the ball rolling.
Bino

Post by Bino »

agreed, this IS getting good!
Kondog wrote:“That tingle of happiness is you … try to focus on it.”
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW x 100000000000000000000000 ^ 1000000000000000000000000000000 power
Kondog

Re: Housepets! a Story of Hearts and Stars

Post by Kondog »

I was really hoping update tonight…unfortunately I have over-time all week long and only be able to give one update probably sometime between Wednesday and Thursday. --sorry
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

That's fine, I know how you feel. We can wait for as long as it takes.
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Chapter 3

“Hey Sasha, wake up!” Stan yelled across the yard. “You're going to miss breakfast.” Only hearing the word breakfast was enough to make Sasha jump on her feet and leap out the door.

“I'm coming Daddy.”Sasha ran across the drenched grass to the front door of the house stopping to wipe her feet at the door. She looked down to confirm that her feet were clean, when she noticed a few small foot print's in the mud leading out of her doghouse to the sidewalk. “Ohh King must have brought me home last night.” She could not help but giggle at the thought of King carrying her home in his arms. “Too bad Bino can not be more like that.”

Sasha entranced by the smell of bacon and hash sped mindlessly towards the kitchen paying no attention to the empty living room cluttered with large cardboard box's. Stan walked to the kitchen table with his signature cup of coffee in hand. “Good morning Sasha, and is that a Smile on your face?... I was afraid I might never see one again.” He smiled and sat down at the kitchen table.

NOM..NOM..NOM...NOM..NOMN “ Sasha Slow down and chew your food!” Stan yelled with a look of utter disgust on his face.

Stuffing more food in her mouth“ Sorry..just.I..realllly..like...bacon..and....hash. ”

Stan's look of disgust turned to anger. “Don't talk with food in your mouth!” he lifted the newspaper up to shield his eyes from the breakfast onslaught.

“Thanks Dad that was amazing!” Sasha took a deep breath and stretched out. “I guess I hungrier than I thought.”

"l am glad you liked it... But I doubt you actually tasted any of it.” Stan flipped through the paper. “Don't forget to clean your plate and put it away.”

Sasha licked her plate clean and proceeded to put the plate back on the shelf. “Sasha, how many times am I going to have to tell you to use soap!.” Stan put his paper down and glared at Sasha

“But..But .. Daaad I hate the taste of soap...its foamy and makes my tongue blue...” she turned on her puppy dog eyes and stared at Stan “Please do not make me use the soap.”

Stan's Faceplam echoed throughout the house leaving a visible red mark on his forehead. “I'm not asking you to put soap in your mouth and lick the dishes...I'm asking you not to lick the dishes...” Stan put his paper down and removed himself from the kitchen table. Still staring at Sasha.

“Ugh .. You and those darned eyes of yours.” Stan reached down and grabbed a plate with one hand and patted Sasha with the other. “One of these days your going to make some guy real luck or insane.”

“That reminds me there's something I wanted to talk to you about, Well yesterday night I was talking to my older brother about you and it would so happen that his best friend is moving to Babylon garden. Now I do not personally know him, but I do know he is great with animals and he used to be a veterinarian. He is looking for a good dog about your age...I'm really hoping that he might be willing to adopt you. Before you say anything. I know this all happening really fast, but I promise I'll make sure you have a happy home before I leave. Your just going to have to trust me on this one. Daddy knows best.” he placed his arm on her shoulder and prepared for a repeat of yesterday's performance.

Sasha looked directly into Stan's eyes “I Trust you daddy.” Sasha felt a familiar surge of courage deep in her heart, and for a brief moment felt as if King was r her.

Stan couldn't help but be taken aback by Sasha's words. For a brief moment Stan felt the tingle of regret roll up his spine. He lifted Sasha up and gave her a giant hug. “I am so proud. I can't even put it into words.” he felt a small tear trickle down his cheek. “That's my big girl... So brave.”

“Dad your crushing me!” Sasha gasped for air still suspended in air.

“Oh sorry.” Stan put Sasha back on the ground still holding her. “I'm glad you feel better because I already invited him over for dinner tonight.” he let go of Sasha and proceeded to clean the kitchen.

“Hey dad can I go outside for a while?” Sasha asked as she headed for the door.

“Sure just make sure your back in time for dinner, and try not to get too dirty were expecting guest's tonight.”

Sasha grabbed her scarf and headed outside. The sky was gray in the Sun was nowhere to be found. The streets were drenched, large accumulations of water hung around the edges bordering the sidewalks and streets, crating Lake sized puddles at the edge of each street corner. Sasha fond herself making several large jumps between puddles trying to avoid getting wet. Sasha proceeded to Fox's house. “If anyone knew where King was it would definitely be Fox.” she thought to herself.

A small voice caught her ear as she passed a large tree. “Hey Sasha!” Sasha turned around and noticed a black cat directly behind her. “Oh hi Sabrina, I'm kind of in a rush so can you make it quick?” Sasha stopped walking and stared at the cat.

Sabrina had a slight smirk on her face. “If your looking for King your going the wrong way.” Sabrina noticed Sasha's expression changed suddenly. “I could tell you where he is... But you have to do something for me and return.”

“Anything. I just really have to talk to him.” Sasha replied with a desperate note in her voice.

Sabrina turned around and pulled out a small box from behind her back. “I know this is going to sound weird Sasha. But I want you to give this box to King and pretend its a gift from you.” Sabrina handed Sasha the small box. “ And yes before you ask it's okay to peek.” Sasha's tail wagged wildly “I love surprises.” She carefully opened the box inspected the contents. “So you want me to give him a Golden bug?” Sasha looked at Sabrina puzzled.

“What you have in your hand there Sasha is called a Khepri amulet. It's worn around the neck like mine it symbolizes creation, strength and transformation. It also protects against evil spirits.” Sabrina had a serious look on her face. “Can I trust you to give this to King?”

“Of course I'll give it to King, but it's such a nice thoughtful gift I could not possibly take credit for it.” Sasha felt as if someone stabbed her in the heart with a sharp dagger “I guess I am not the only one who likes King.”she thought to herself.

Sabrina patted Sasha on the back “relax I am not after your boyfriend I promise.”

Sasha blushed her tail began to sway. “He's not really my boyfriend.....”

Sabrina giggled “could've fooled me. Anyway a deal is a deal you will find King sleeping at Joey's house. He should be waking up in about three hours from now. ” Sabrina couldn't help but smile, “now I can make that date with Fido.” she thought to herself. She waved goodbye and skipped into the forest.

Sasha turned the corner, she noticed two figures arguing by a fire hydrant.

“I thought we agreed this is my fire hydrant and the one across the street would be yours.”

“Yeah but given the situation you think I might get a little leniency here, come on Bino be reasonable.”

“Be reasonable? I am being reasonable!..what type of example I would be setting if I let you share my hydrant. Every dog gets one that's the rule!”

Fox's left foot fidgeted back and forth causing the large dog to sway. “Awww come on, can't you share your hydrant just this one time. No one would know.... it would be just between us.” Fox noticed as Sasha turn the corner and proceeded to walk towards Bino.

“Hi Bino.” Sasha leaned in and gave Bino a small peck on the cheek. “What's all this commotion about, I could hear you two down the Street?”

Bino pointed towards a large pool of brown water across the street, the top of the fire hydrant was barely visible through the brown water. A purple red sheen covered the top of the adjacent water partially masking the debris below.

“All the rain must have caused a leak in the septic system.” Bino replied.

“Oh that's what that smell is... it's worse than that Limburger lutefisk casserole Rex made for last year's potluck.” the mere mention of that smell was enough to made both Bino and Fox gag for a moment.

Bino turned to Fox with a huge smile on his face. “I have a solution that would this solve both of our problems, seeing how Peanut failed to pay his membership dues last week. I've decided to make his front yard a quote unquote free dumping zone till he pays up. Furthermore, you can use his hydrant trees for mailbox without repercussion.” Bino pointed to a lite red hydrant two blocks away.

Fox squinted at Bino giving him a dirty stare and darted off to Peanuts hydrant.

Bino turned and smiled. He placed his hand on Sasha's shoulder, “how about me and you go out tonight?”

“sorry I can't have other plans tonight.”

Bino paused for a moment. He noticed a small black box in Sasha's hand. “What's with the box.”

“Oh this is a gift... For.. ”

Before Sasha finished her sentence. “ For me how thoughtful.''he reached up and snatched the small box from her hand and opened it. “What the?” Bino had a confused look on his face when he seen the scarab shaped Golden amulet. “Wow this must have been expensive what is it?.”

Sasha's angry look on her face caused Bino to pause. “Thats not for you Its for King.” She reached out and attempted to grab the box back.

Bino had an aggravated look on his face. “Oh I see whats going on here, no wonder you have no time for me your too busy dating king.”

Bino yelled at the top of his lungs. “Well if you need more time with the little runt, I'll help you free your schedule because we are over.” With that Bino turned and tossed the small box across the street directly in the large puddle.

“ So long Sasha.. and don't let me catch you at the Good Ol’ Dogs Club anymore.” he turned his back and walked down the street after Fox.

Sasha felt her heart sink to her feet, she wanted to stop and cry but remembered her promise to Sabrina. “I will never forgive you for this Bino!”she yelled

Sasha pushed her way through the murky brown water. Each step was deeper than the last till she reached the midway point.

“It's got a be here somewhere.” She thought to herself. The murky brown water was well over chest deep and impossible to see through. Sasha was about to give up when she noticed a small shiny gleam directly under her feet, she bent down and reached for the amulet. Sasha let out a sigh of relief the moment she felt the weight of the amulet in her hand. “That was close.”

Sasha's exit of the large pool of water was cut short when she felt a sudden sharp pain which caused her to stop and let out a painful yelp. Sasha looked down and noticed a large gash in her left leg that reached her inner thigh. Noticing the cut only intensified the pain. Sasha put the amulet around her neck and grabbed her leg and limped out the murky pool.

The brown sludge from the murky pool entirely covered Sasha's fur. With each passing step, Sasha could feel herself getting more and more tired. the weight from the mud slowed her movement to a crawl and the large cut she had made every step a painful endeavor. Sasha felt the afternoon sun start to go down and only then did she remember the significance of the day. “Dads going to be mad..” She thought to herself as she continued to limp home.

Stan was standing in the kitchen looking at the large clock on the wall.“Where on earth could that dog be?” Stan was on his way to the back door to check the porch for Shasha when he heard a loud pounding on the front door.

“Crap that must be them.” Stan race to the front door nearly tripping over the large cardboard boxes that littered the living room.

Stan opened the door to a large dark skinned man. He was wearing a large black trench coat that reached from his shoulders of his knees. The strong smell of Cherry tobacco emanated from a small front pocket under his shoulder. His head was shaved his dark gold rimmed glasses nearly swallowed his face.

“Hi my name is Kevin, and you must be Stan. “ Kevin reached out to shake Stan's hand. “The resemblance to your brother is uncanny you two could be twins.”

Stan shook Kevin's hand “you're not the first one to say that.” Stan lets out a slight laugh. “Comeon in dinner almost ready. Oh don't mind the boxes and I am kinda in the middle of a moving.”

“Not a problem my house looks almost the same.” Kevin paused at the door for a moment. “Hey I hope you don't mind, but I brought my daughter here with me.”

“of course I don't mind”

Kevin turned towards the car and yelled. “Kublacon …come introduce yourself to Stan!.”

Well that covers it for this week. I would like to give a special thanks to copper yet again. for his assistance with this piece. I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I certainly had a fun time writing it
Last edited by Kondog on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

POOOR SASHA!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why is it that one turns his head and *zap* finds another reason to inflict Bino a painful end!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Very enjoyable, Kondog. Bino was the perfect psychotic jerk! :lol:

He hates Peanut so much...

Nice update. I really liked it.
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Why is it that one turns his head and *zap* finds another reason to inflict Bino a painful end!
That's because Bino makes a Good antagonist. (there is also very few in the Housepet universe) But don't worry there will be others!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Very nice update, but you better fix the typos, there are plenty of them :)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I'm I the only one that will ever side with Bino on anything? eh... Good Story so far... HA HA HAAAaaaa!
The Moon Howler

KizerZin wrote:I'm I the only one that will ever side with Bino on anything? eh... Good Story so far... HA HA HAAAaaaa!
Yep, you are all alone...
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
FlyAwayNow

Post by FlyAwayNow »

Now I have to ask you, do you type this story up on the fly in the text-box or do you put up a draft in something like OF or MSWord?
Que Lastima
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Whew.. that I am pretty sure that was most of them.(I hope) I am real happy to have this one in the books.
Cheers its Friday Corona time!... Anyway next weeks update should be on Thursday. and the start of a New Evil
Duo!Bino and Daisy.
The Moon Howler

Kondog wrote:Whew.. that I am pretty sure that was most of them.(I hope) I am real happy to have this one in the books.
Cheers its Friday Corona time!... Anyway next weeks update should be on Thursday. and the start of a New Evil
Duo!Bino and Daisy.
I KNEW IT! I just KNEW IT! I Knew that Daisy was an Evil mastermind, hidden behind the "air-head" thingy!

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Chapter 4
===============
Stan had a look of utter disbelief as he watched a large yellow cat exit the car and approach the door. “ Wow I've never seen a cat that Large before, well aside from the zoo of course.”

“Well she is definitely a rare breed if that is what you're asking.” Kevin put his hand on the large cats shoulder. “Well introduce yourself.” He said sharply, gently squeezing her shoulder.

The large cat extended her paw to shake. “Hi my name is Kublacon, but please call me Kuby.”

Stan reached for Kuby's hand to shake it, he paid special attention to avoid her large claws. “It's a pleasure.” Stan gently squeezed her paw partially exposing one exceptionally large retracted claw.

Stan couldn't help but notice the brightness of her eyes and the three large markings on her face. Stan let go of Kuby's Paw and directed both in a mostly empty living room.

Stan waited till the guests were seated. “Can I get you guys something to drink?”

“Sure I'll take a beer if you have one.” Kevin Replied.

“And how about you Kuby?”

“I'll have an Orange soda, as long as it's not warm.” She said with a smile exposing her large Sharp fangs.

Stan looked at Kevin and waited for an okay nod before he acknowledged the request. “Sure.” Stan exited the living room.

Stan came back to the living room carrying two large green bottles and a large orange can. “I hope you don't mind Heineken's.” Stan passed everyone a their before sitting down.

“I don't want to sound rude, but I have to know what type of cat is Kuby?” Stan turned his attention from Kuby to Kevin.

Kevin reached back into his pocket and pulled out a long engraved black wood pipe. “Is it okay if I smoke in here?” He waited for Stan's response before he filled his pipe.

Stan nodded silently.

Kevin inhaled letting the smoke pass through his lungs once before he started talking. “I first met Kublacon about six years ago in a place called Black Pines Minnesota. I was a new grad who just finished school when I landed a cozy job as a veterinary assistant. That was until I got a call that would forever change my life.”

Kevin noticed how uncomfortable Kuby looked. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear. “If you get too uncomfortable, please let me know I'll stop.”

“No, that's okay I think I will just excuse myself for a while. Would it be all right if I go on a short walk around the block?” She asked.

“Sure just be careful.” Kevin waited for Kuby to leave the room before he continued.

Kevin took another Puff of his pipe, this time he let the smoke billow out of his nose before continuing. “A large company by the name of Omni cosmetic Products. OCP for short was caught in the middle of an animal-rights scandal, Opposed to fighting in the courts they decided to pull out of America and closed down the research facility. Afraid that one of the animals might testify against them under the new act of Rusty vs. Globocide. The Board of Directors decided the only way to avoid such an outcome would be to have all the animals involved euthanized.”

Stan interrupted; he had a disgusted and look on his face. “That's monstrous! Please tell me you didn't...”

“No, I couldn't." Kevin said sharply.

"When I entered the room I could only reflect on my training. I remembered my favorite professor Dr. Lee, he was exceedingly strict about right to life ethics. I would have betrayed everything he taught me if I had proceeded to do as I was told, I guess all the lectures must've rubbed off on me. When I told my supervisor Dr. Yooper I couldn't go through with it, he fired me on the spot. He told me that I was weak, idealistic and that they had no place on their staff for someone who couldn't follow orders.” Kevin Stopped for a moment to remove the ashes from his pipe. And took a Sip from his beer.

Stan was sitting on the edge of his seat, patiently awaiting the rest of Kevin story. “Well what happen next?”

Kevin lit his pipe one more time and exhaled. “On my way out I noticed a small trickle of blood that led from a tattered cage into an empty broom closet. When I opened the closet, I noticed a large injured cat laid unconscious on the floor. She was covered in large cuts and scratches. I thought to myself maybe I could just save one. So I stuffed her under my jacket and walked out. It was only when I got home and cleaned her up that I noticed that she was pregnant. Three days later she gave birth to a litter of three.” Kevin stopped for a bit to drink his beer. He found himself getting lost in the memory.

Kevin put his beer down and let out a dejected sigh. “Despite her major injuries she managed to live long enough to wean her kittens before passing. We never spoke; I never knew her name, I didn’t know if she even spoke English. But I promised her right before she died that I would take good care of her kittens, and I know she understood that much. I named the largest female Kublacon in her moms honor. And gave the other two to your older brother James.”

Stan had a shocked expression on his face. “ You mean to tell me that Trays and Gammon are brothers to Kublacon, They look nothing alike, I mean Kublacon looks like more a cougar than a house cat.”

“Well you're right about that. They don't look alike at all. That fact bugged me for a long time, till I remembered cats are super-fecund. So the most likely possibility is that Trays and Gammon are her half brothers, and that her father was an...”

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud bang on the door. “Hey let me in” Kuby yelled with some strain in her voice.

Stan jumped to his feet and opened the door. “Hey easy on that door..” Stan was cut off by the sight of Sasha covered in mud and being carried in by Kuby. “Sasha are you ok?” No words came out only an exhausted whimper from Sasha.

Kevin jumped up from the sofa and approached Kuby and Sasha. He reached down to a large pocket and pulled out a flashlight, he waved the flashlight over both eyes. “Good she's still conscious.” Kevin put his flashlight away. And looked at Stan. “Her name is Sasha right?”

Stan nodded with a concerned look on his brow.

Kevin still looking over Sasha. “ Sasha my name is Kevin I can help you but you're going to have to help me help you. Just nod if you understand me.

Sasha nodded.

“Good girl, now is there any part of you that hurts?”

Sasha nodded and slightly lifted her right leg.

Kevin immediately noticed a large red mark entirely covered by mud, it reached from her back leg up and across her inner thigh. “That’s a nasty gash you got there kiddo. But don't worry I'll make it all better. I just need you to be real brave for me okay?”

Sasha nods this time her tail wagged just a little.

“Good girl I knew you could,” Kevin looked at Stan. With an extremely serious look on his face. “ Stan I am going to need you to help me”

Stan nodded “Anything I can do to help I will.”

“Good, I am going to need you to take Sasha to the bathroom and Clean her off the best you can. DO NOT USE SOAP! I am also going to need a large blanket and pillow.”

Stan carried Sasha up the stairs and ran a warm bath. He stopped and noticed a large golden amulet around her neck. ”Now what have you gotten yourself into this time.” He though to himself as he scrubbed the large clumps of mud of her fur.

Kevin started clearing off the coffee table to make room for his tools. “This is what we like to call real life experience Kuby, pay extra attention.”

“I need you to get the STAT Kit from the car and bring it here.” Kevin pointed at Kuby.

Kevin walked into the kitchen proceeded to wash his hands thoroughly, from fingertip to elbow. By the time, he walked back to the living room Kublacon had been ready for him. She'd opened up the large box and prepped Kevin's tools. She pulled out three large syringes, plastic gloves and a Sutures kit. “Good girl remind me to reward you when this is over.”

Kevin and Kuby had just finished getting all the prep work ready when Stan entered the room with Sasha. Stan carried Sasha to the makeshift surgical table and put her gently upon it. “I cleaned her up pretty good, but I gotta tell you that gashes is pretty bad.” Stan said still looking Sasha. “It seems the cold wash woke her up a bit.”

Kevin placed his hand on Sasha shoulder. “It's going to be all right. I'm just going to need you to relax.” Kevin moved his hand toward her neck and attempted to check her vitals using a small concealed stethoscope.

He moved down to Sasha's leg and inspected the large gash. “Kuby I need Epinephrine, Lidocaine and my Sutures kit.”

Stan nervously placed his hand on Kevin shoulder. “Well...Is She going to be okay?”

“Yeah she's going to be just fine, she just needs a couple of stitches and some low dose penicillin for a couple days. And she'll be back to normal in no time.” Kevin stared directly into Stan's eyes. “**** I'd say you look more nervous than Sasha, You should try to relax. This procedure Should only take about 45 min.” The tone and confidence of Kevin's voice was enough help Stan calm down.

Stan nervously waited outside on the back porch. It was just too much for him to be in the same room where the surgery was being performed.

The crisp night air was refreshing and Stan found himself staring aimlessly into the night sky. He wondered to himself.” How to pop the question now..” Stan looked down and checked his watch it's been almost 45 min. Stan proceeded to open the door but was beaten to it by Kevin.

Kevin had a big old smile on his face. “Everything went perfectly 21 stitches no complications.” Kevin reached over and gave Stan a reassuring pat on the back. “You should drop by the Babylon animal clinic sometime tomorrow and pick up some low dose penicillin for Sasha, I'll be volunteering there till noon.”

Stan walked back in the house. He was feeling more nervous than before. His whole mission today was the somehow convince Kevin to adopt Sasha, and that plan failed miserably.

Kevin noticed Stan's look of disappointment. “Hey Stan is something wrong?”

“Well to be honest I invited you here in hopes that you might be willing to adopt Sasha but...”

“ I already knew that, your brother told me about Sasha today at work, didn’t he tell you?”

“No he didn't mention that to me” Stan replied.

“Oh
I see, well I already agreed to adopt Sasha, Pending your approval of course.” Kevin removed his large tented glasses, and looked a directly in Stan's eyes. His stare was long and deep Stan could see his reflection in his eyes. “Would you allow me to adopt Sasha?”

Stan still caught in the sight of his large brown eyes.” Yes! Of course.” Stan almost felt like he was going to cry, but quickly snapped out of it. Its one thing to cry in front of your dog but another to cry in front of another man. He thought to himself.

Stan took a moment to get a hold of himself. “I don't know how to thank you, I really mean it. If there’s anything I could ever do, for you please let me know.. ”

Kevin slapped his stomach.. “Well you can start with dinner!” Kevin let out a loud laugh.

As Stan entered the living room to check on the girls. He could not help but smile at the two asleep. “Shhh.” Stan pointed to Kuby and Sasha cuddled tight in the love-seat.

Kevin pulled out his cell phone camera. “This one's a keeper,” and snapped a picture.

“Hey can I get a copy of that?” Stan asked.

“Ya sure, just give me your email address and I send it when I'll get home.”

Kevin and Stan went back to the kitchen and grabbed dinner. They spent the rest of the night exchanging silly stories about their pets, and making plans for Sasha's move.
Last edited by Kondog on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Another wonderful update, Kondog.

Wow, that is a big cat. Pretty scary looking to someone not used to it.

I can't wait to see Daisy talking! I am so excited! :lol:
My characters