A Housepets' Christmas Carol

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Bino

Re: A Housepets' Christmas Carol

Post by Bino »

You're always too critical of yourself copper! You put out great work!

And yey! Fido to the rescue!
Bino wrote:I don't have any tricks up my sleeve right now that don't involve roleplaying... :x
So...... *kisses sleet* BOOM! I WIN!
Gizmo36

Post by Gizmo36 »

Bino wrote:You're always too critical of yourself copper! You put out great work!
Yeah dude, you are one of the best writers who's work i've read, and one is shakespeare so, yeah you're good
Karl

Post by Karl »

It seems that problems are getting to heat up. How will Fido act after what he'll find out?

I personally haven't found anything bad in your update :) Chapter is smooth to read. But since you asked to point out somethig if it won't sound right to us, I will do it for you to help you :)
I'm a bookworm!
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

I thought it was a good update, but thats just me
Keep cranking out this fanfic!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Thank you all for the compliments. I still don't think it is that great, but then again, I know what could have been, and you don't. :lol:

I am happy that people are enjoying this little story, and I'll try to keep this going.

As for why I think it is not so great, Sleet turned me on to a webcomic a while ago, and I think that this might explain it better than anything I could come up with! :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Wow, Copper! the little comic strip that you posted through that link really boosted my motivation, I have never seen it THAT way.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Bino

Post by Bino »

And what do you see yourself "failing to meet" in your expectations?
Bino wrote:I don't have any tricks up my sleeve right now that don't involve roleplaying... :x
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Glad it helped you, russiarules! It is an interesting, and very true thing that it touches on.

And Bino, I fail to meet what I envision writing. I only see how it doesn't measure up to what I have imagined. If only I could mentally project my thoughts onto the screen, you'd understand...
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

Maybe your mind requires a grapenut :lol: :P
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

uh oh! Come on Fido, team up with King and take down Bino! He deserves it! Jerk!

Also good stuff Copper! :mrgreen: turning out awesome! And I agree with the above Grapenut comment :lol:
Revius

Post by Revius »

I admit when I saw the name I thouth this was another corny holiday fic (the kind everyone hates and loves at the same time) But I can only say wow. muffins and cookies your good. While I agree that it needs grapenut (the reasone I started read Housepets fanfics) that Is all I can see made better.
Well done and keep it up.
"I'm going to love and tolerate you so hard 20 years from now your descendants will clutch their chests and wonder why they feel so warm and fuzzy all of a sudden." -Anonymous

Bad speller's of the world UNTIE!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I guess I should say this now, but there really won't be much shipping in this story. I am trying to stay true to the original A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I am modifying it slightly to fit the Housepets universe, but there really isn't nuch opportunity for Grapenut. Maybe in my next fic, but this one is giving me enough trouble as it is. :lol:

Thank you all for reading it, though. And it is always nice to have a new face, revius. Thank you for the compliments.
My characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

LOOK!LOOK! I got one done early! I just hope it is okay...

As Fido made his way down the streets, the conversation he had just had with Bino kept running through his mind. Something about how Bino had acted was making Fido’s stomach knot up. He didn’t know what happened between Bino and Peanut, but he knew it couldn’t be pleasant for him. Fido had to see Peanut with his own eyes before he could feel at ease about the situation.

Fido managed to make it to the street that the Sandwiches lived on in half his normal time, thanks to a lifetime of training in track & Field events. He rounded the corner of their street, skidding to a halt just as the Sandwich Home came into view. Even from where he was, Fido could see a light brown figure huddled on the stoop of their home.

It was the only other sign of life on that street for some reason. Every other home seemed empty, and not a soul was walking on the sidewalk. All around the neighborhood shouts and squeals of delight could be heard, but on this lone street, the noises died down to a dull murmur, and the only sound that broke the spell of silence was the heavy sobs that came from that odd lump.

A whisper escaped Fido’s mouth “Oh no!”

Please be okay, Please be okay, Please be okay… Fido kept repeating the same motto over and over again in his mind as he reached the pup that always seemed to have a smile on his face. Now, though, he was a mess, shaking from the great sobs that wracked his whole body. Fido just stared at him for a second, trying to assess the situation and figure out what to do.

After a few seconds, he strengthened his resolve, and went to work. The first thing he did was checking peanut out for bleeding or bruises. His police training taught him to always check for wounds first. After he was confident that Peanut was not in any physical pain, he crouched down, put on a sympathetic demeanor, and asked in a quiet voice “Peanut? Peanut… can you tell me what’s wrong?”

A fresh wail from the pup was his only answer. Fido sighed, he was trying his best to console the sobbing dog before him, but it was no use. Whatever Bino had said, it had devastated Peanut.

“WHAT DID YOU DO FIDO!!!!!”

Fido turned around just in time to be tackled by a purple blur. It took him a second to realize what had happened, and another minute to extricate himself from the cat that was attempting to maul him.

“Grape, calm down. I found him like this. I am sorry to say that my brother is somehow involved, it seems. I met him just before I came here. That was the reason I came, actually. To check and make sure Bino didn’t do something like this.” Fido lazily gestured toward Peanut.

“So Bino had something to do with this, mutt?” The black cat standing behind Grape made sure to emphasize that last word for effect as he showed his signature Cheshire grin. “Sounds like a matter for the GODC, Grape so let’s just continue our little stroll. I’m sure Mr. Goody-Goody here will straighten out whatever my much beloved canine brother did to the poor wretch that was once Peanut.”

Grape returned the grin, and wrapped her arms around Max. “Oh, Maxie, you know I love you. However-“Max jumped a little as he felt a claw dig into his neck. Grape continued with a hiss in her voice, “If I ever hear you say something so callous about Peanut again, I will have to cause you bodily harm on par with what Bino suffers. Do you understand me Maxie? Because I’d hate to scar such a handsome face.”

Max could only gulp loudly and nod his head as a sign that he understood her.

“Good. Now as penance, you are going to help Fido with Peanut.” She paused for a second, and her face suddenly got serious, “And I expect both of you to deal with Bino. His two brothers ought to help him a little. He might listen to one of you…” She looked at Max, then Fido, and then at Peanut, who was still crying into his knees before continuing, “Unless you want ME to deal with him...”

With that last remark she strode past Peanut and slammed the door shut. Fido and Max could tell that she was more than a little angry at seeing Peanut in the condition she had found him.

“I wouldn’t want to be Bino right now.” Fido said, a tremor of fear in his voice.

“Tell me about it! I know from experience what an angry Grape is like. I’m starting to feel sorry for Bino!” Max said, rubbing his neck. “Maybe we should talk to him after we deal with this one.”

Max gestured with his paw toward Peanut, who had stopped crying, but was rocking back and forth with open eyes wildly staring off into some great invisible void. “So... How do you want to do this?”
Last edited by copper on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

YAY! AN EARLY UPDATE!

Yikes. Poor Peanut.
I really hope Bino gets the right amount of beating.
http://hopper200456.deviantart.com/

"I already fixed it, and you are not coming back."
Bino

Post by Bino »

No need to ship grapenut if you Can't seem to put it in copper

So now, for the record: Fido, Max, Grape, King, and possibly Fox all want to hurt Bino, who has hurt Peanut and Sasha....

*starts up chant* Break his legs! Break his legs!
Karl

Post by Karl »

It seems that Fido and Max have to find the way to get somehow to Peanut. I wonder what they're gonna do ;) Because from what I see what they say, it won't be easy.

Since you asked last update ago to help you find some errors, I think I found one:
He didn’t know what happened between Bino and Peanut, but he knew it couldn’t be pleasant for Peanut.
It doesn't sound right. You already wrote 'Peanut' once in this sentence.
You should use some substitute to avoid the repeat error :)
I'm a bookworm!
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Well. Bino seems to have gone out of his way to anger just about everyone that he possibly could. This should be interesting...
Karlos wrote:You should use some substitute to avoid the repeat error :)
Maybe change the second "Peanut" to "him", or just remove "for Peanut" altogether.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

AGH! I can't believe I missed that! Thank you.

As for this update, I was just curious as to how I am portraying the characters. I think I messed up Max a little...

And there may or may not be an update on Tuesday. I am going to have a hard time with what I have planned for the next few updates. I am almost done with the setup, and the main story should be coming up. This is the transitionary period of the story, so a lot is going to happen...
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

copper wrote:AGH! I can't believe I missed that! Thank you.

As for this update, I was just curious as to how I am portraying the characters. I think I messed up Max a little...

And there may or may not be an update on Tuesday. I am going to have a hard time with what I have planned for the next few updates. I am almost done with the setup, and the main story should be coming up. This is the transitionary period of the story, so a lot is going to happen...
You got max right, perfectly jerky
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

My computer keeps crashing on me. There will be an update sometime Thursday, I just don't know when. I am currently running a virus scan, so hopefully I can figure out what is wrong.
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

Oooh, good luck!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

This was supposed to be longer, but I needed to stop here. Sorry nothing really happens. I hope I'm not boring you. The next update ought to be a lot longer, and will advance the story. I promise. I also promise that it will be on time. On tuesday. Unless my computer craps out on me.

Congrats to Bino for getting the 100th post. And a thousand post count Wow. I never would've guessed it'd get that high!

In front of the Sandwich household Fido, leader of the neighborhood dogs, and Max, friend to all of the neighborhood cats, stood awkwardly over the huddled figure of a light brown dog with sky blue eyes. A recent meeting with Bino, the neighborhood tyrant, had left the poor pup in severe shock. Now, thanks to a little chat with the pup’s feline sister, Fido and Max were in charge of getting the dog out of his current state.

“Well, mutt, how do you want to deal with it?” Max yawned, glancing at the poor pup. “I want to go home and take a nice nap before tonight.”

“Well for one thing I think you should start referring to Peanut by name instead of ‘it’,” Fido said, pinching the bridge of his muzzle, “and I guess the best way is a direct approach.” With that Fido kneeled down in front of Peanut so that they were face to face.

“Peanut? Can you hear me?” Fido asked in a soothing tone. “It’s Fido. I want to help you, but you need to tell me what is wrong.”

Peanut slowly turned his head away from Fido, still staring off into the distance. It was as if Fido and Max didn’t exist. Fido was starting to get worried again. He still didn’t know what happened and it made his stomach turn thinking of what Bino had said.

“Peanut! What did Bino say to you?” Fido said with a firmer tone, grabbing Peanut’s chin and gently moving it so that Peanut was forced to look into Fido’s eyes. “What happened!?”

Peanut just stared through Fido with a completely emotionless face. Fido sighed when he saw this He knew that there was only one way to break him out of this, and it wasn’t pretty. “I’m sorry, Peanut,” Fido said with a weary sigh. He stood up and looked at Peanut for a second with a pained look in his face.

*SLAP*

“ Whoa! What was that!?” Max exclaimed as Peanut went down to the ground. He was surprised to see Fido hit anybody. It was the first time he had done so as far as Max knew. He couldn’t wait to tell Marvin about it.

Fido just ignored him. He went over to Peanut and propped him back up, then knelt back down and looked him in the face, this time with a sterner expression. “Peanut! Tell me what my brother said to you.”

Peanut looked at Fido for a minute, still rubbing his cheek, and then turned away as tears filled his eyes again. He just couldn’t bring himself to say anything about what happened without tearing up.

Fido looked at Peanut trying to control himself, and it suddenly dawned on him what might have happened. He decided to take a shot in the dark and test his theory out. “Peanut? Did he say something about you being a cat lover again? Did he mention Grape?”

As soon as Fido said that name Peanut pulled his knees up and buried his face in it. Peanut didn’t want Max or Fido to see the silent tears running down his cheeks. He didn’t realize that by hiding his face, he gave Fido, and Max, an answer to his question.

“Peanut, it’s okay. Bino is always spouting off about something. I am sure this will all blow over. I mean, it’s not like he has evidence or anything! There’s no way he can do anything but rant. Trust me.” Fido said with a smile on his face. He even let out a little chuckle to put Peanut at ease.

“He does…” It was only a whisper, barely audible, but it was the first thing Peanut had said since talking to Bino. A heavy silence descended on the three pets as Fido and Max registered what he said.

“Wha? Peanut, what do you mean by that? He has evidence that you are a ca-“

Fido was cut off by a sudden roar that made everyone present jump.

“Fido!”
My characters
Karl

Post by Karl »

Poor Peanut. I feel sorry for him.

Man, now you keep me in tense :) Can't wait to find out what happened.
I'm a bookworm!
valerio

Post by valerio »

cliffhanger!
Suspense!
Drama!
AAAAGG! Can't wait for more!
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Suspense!
I love the update! Keep it up!
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

I see Fido's going for the "tough love" approach. :P Should be interesting to see where this goes...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Thank you all for commenting and showing me support. Sorry about the cliffhanger, but I needed to close there or things would be slightly confusing. I am happy that my little fic is getting so much attention!
Coatl_Ruu wrote:I see Fido's going for the "tough love" approach. :P Should be interesting to see where this goes...
:lol: Yeah, I figured that was something he might do in this kind of situation. Fido has to be the good guy, after all. Even if he has to hurt you, he'll make you better.

On Tuesday, we'll find out who roared, a strange alliance is formed, and an actual joke! Oh my! :roll:
My characters
Brian

Post by Brian »

Dude, this is awesome. :shock: I am amazed at your in depth creation of the characters. Fantastic job sir.
Bino

Post by Bino »

Either king or sabrina IMO, good update as always copper... But the cliffhanger has me bummed
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Sorry Bino, but it had to end there. Tuesday will explain a lot.

And Brian, thank you, really for the praise. I am surprised that I had real fans! I thought yall were just being nice. You'll have to excuse me, but I rarely get that kind of praise...

Thank you all for following this. I am honestly surprised to have actual fans. I am positively giddy! I hope I don't let you down.
My characters
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

You couldn't possibly let us down copper. Unless you stop updating of course
Bino

Post by Bino »

It's fine copper, i understand that you have your reasons

And you can't let us down unless you let Bino win. Temporary victory is permitted (see: housepets! changing the status quo for reference) bu Bino can never EVER win in the long run ;)
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Oh oh! It's gunna be King for an Epic King Fido tag team! Wonder dog powers activate! Kick Bino's butt! :lol:

As always great stuff Copper! :mrgreen: Can't wait to see what goes down next!
Big Fan

Post by Big Fan »

Bino wrote:Either king or sabrina IMO, good update as always copper... But the cliffhanger has me bummed
The third option is that Peanut was carrying the picture of Fido and Sabrina in that binder, and Bino found it. :o
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Big Fan wrote:
Bino wrote:Either king or sabrina IMO, good update as always copper... But the cliffhanger has me bummed
The third option is that Peanut was carrying the picture of Fido and Sabrina in that binder, and Bino found it. :o

I am honestly surprised that more people haven't guessed Bino yet! :lol:
My characters
Bino

Post by Bino »

But didn't peanut color over fido and sabrina's fur colors? That would kind of skewer that idea....

Uh-oh.... Either Bino is gonna cause more trouble or apologize.... I wonder which it will be.... :?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

What I had was crap. I deleted it. Update may be a little late, but it should be up sometime on Tuesday. The question is when...
My characters
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Take your time, I would rather have a great, late update, then an okay, on time update
Bino

Post by Bino »

Update tomorrow copper?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

You have no idea the problems I had with this. It still didn't come out right. I guess you'll see when you read it.

King slowly made his way down the streets of Babylon gardens, his eyes combing every inch for signs of Bino. A recent meeting with Sasha had him in a state beyond anger. He wanted to make Bino pay for making her cry like that. His mind was racing with possible ways to inflict pain on the other dog. He was so distracted by these thoughts that he didn’t notice the scene being played out before him. It’s a shame really, since it might have made him smile.

Being a human most of his life, King didn’t realize that pets have heightened senses. In his state of suppressed rage, he was giving of intense waves of hatred, and the pets were picking up on it. Many frolicking pets would stop what they were doing and quickly look around, their ears folding back as they took defensive stances, any pets walking down the street would veer off to the other side as he passed, and even the fiercest canines did a double take as he methodically surveyed the area. He wasn’t trying to, but his aura was telling everyone within sniffing distance that he was a danger beyond all reason.

Of course, King didn’t notice this. He was too focused on finding Bino. As he turned the corner to the last street in the neighborhood, he spotted his quarry. There was the tan dog standing over another figure, with a black cat by his side. King approached the small group slowly, trying not to make a sound, but what he saw next made him growl and quicken his pace toward the one who hurt Sasha.

Bino had just slapped the other dog, sending him to the ground. King couldn’t believe that Bino had managed to make it to head of the GODC if this was how he treated everyone else. The only thing he wanted to do to Bino was throttle him. He was only a few houses away and about to rush the group when he stopped dead in his tracks. The dog he thought was Bino was actually Fido, his brother.

Why is Fido beating up another dog...Well he is Bino’s brother. I guess the whole family is like that…..What I even care!? I’m after Bino right now. Besides, from what Fox told me, Fido is too much the knight in shining armor. Probably just dishing out his own justice…..Wait, he’s Bino’s brother. He might know where he is.

“Fido!!” King roared at the group, making all three jump, “I have a bone to pick with your Brother!”

Fido whipped his head around so fast, he hurt himself. Massaging his neck he looked at the source of the shout. It was that strange corgi friend of Fox’s that always had a sour look on his face. Fido sighed before yet another interruption to his efforts to help poor Peanut.

"Look, uh, King is it?” Fido said to the fast approaching corgi, “I don’t really know about any play dates you may have had with Bino, but I can’t help you find him. I am trying to clean up one of his messes.” Fido gestured toward Peanut, who was now staring wide eyed at the newcomer. “Have you tried his home? That’s where I’m headed after I get Peanut settled down.”

King was caught off guard by Fido’s answer, “Wha…Play date? Wait…” Suddenly, King realized what had happened, “Ugh! No!! I was using an expression you idiot! I didn’t mean that I actually wanted to pick a bone with that jerk! Not after what he did to Sasha…” King’s voice trailed off at the last part, but Fido still caught it.

“Wait… What happened to Sasha?” Fido asked sharply. He wanted to know what his brother had been up to today. This was starting to get serious if the neighborhood grouch was on Bino’s trail.

“You brother happened…” King growled, his face darkening as he recounted how he and fox had found her, and Sasha’s tale of woe. When he finished telling the story, Fido and Max had on the same expression of incredulity Fox had worn five minutes before.

“Wow… just, wow. I had no idea Bino was that bad.” Max said in a monotonous voice. “I mean, to his own girlfriend.”

Fido was even more shocked “Are you sure about this, king? I know my brother can be hard to get along with, but if what you say is true, he’s gone too far. First Sasha, then Peanut here…” Fido glanced down at Peanut, who was still staring at king with watery eyes. He was only just barely registering what was going on, and Fido knew it.

“So what is his story anyway?” King asked locking eyes with Peanut, “you said this was your brother’s doing?”

“Unfortunately, I have no idea what happened. I keep getting interrupted right when he starts to explain.” Fido glared at king before continuing, “All I know is that Bino was calling him a cat lover and making fun of him again. Peanut has kind of become Bino favorite punching bag of late…” Fido looked at Peanut once again with a sympathetic face. He couldn’t help it. “I just wish I knew what was making Bino do this all of a sudden. It’s Christmas Eve!”

“Blah, blah, blah, let’s just go beat him up already. There are three of us, so it shouldn’t take that long…” Max sneered as he his famous grin reemerged. “That’s what we’re all getting at, isn’t it?”

“That’s where I was heading before I mistook Fido for his brother.” King grumbled, “And that’s where I’ll be heading now. I have to chat with Bino, if you don’t mind.”

King turned around to leave, but Fido grabbed the little dog’s arm, essentially stopping him. “Look King. I know you’re angry, but beating him up will only feed his delusions and make things worse. He’ll feel justified and go into overtime, affecting more people. I know my brother well enough to know that.”

“Well then what do you suggest we do?” King asked sarcastically “Go over there and hug it out?”

“I don’t know what to do, King.” Fido heaved a great sigh and continued “I just know that violence is the worst thing we could do. We have to think of something else.”

“I say we just go take a nap. I’m tired and don’t really care.” Max said. “I’m sure we can do something later.”

“How about something a little more constructive, Max? Or should I get Grape out here to help us?” Fido said with a smile. “I’m sure she’d love to hear you say something like that.”

Suddenly a small chuckle was heard. It grew louder until Fido, Max, and King were staring at Peanut as he laughed uncontrollably. None of them knew what to say or do, so they just gawked at the pup, waiting for him to get out of his fit. After a few minutes of this, though, they started to come to their senses.

“P-Peanut? What’s wrong now?” Fido asked awkwardly.

“He’s crazy, duh.” Max said, “Isn’t it obvious?”

King just went right up to Peanut. Being so small, he didn’t have to bend down to be eye level with Peanut. He looked into the pup’s sky blue eyes. “Hey…” King said, then he smacked him in the back of the head, “HEY! Knock it off. Why are you laughing anyway?”

Peanut stood up after the smack to the head, “Ow! Hahah…Hey, what was that for!? Heheh!” Peanut said, still chuckling to himself as he rubbed his head. “I was laughing because I know exactly what we should do about Bino.” He was excited now, his sudden epiphany making him feel at ease. HE was especially comforted by the prospect of making Bino pay for what he did.

Fido was impressed by Peanut. Not so much for coming up with an idea, but that he went from inconsolable to his old jubilant self in just a few minutes. The young do bounce back fast, don’t they? He thought with a smile as he looked at the pup and asked “Oh? What might this idea of yours be, Peanut?”

“Hang on a sec. Let me go grab something.” Peanut said as he turned around and disappeared inside his home, leaving the other three standing outside waiting.

“Do you think he actually has a plan? He doesn’t look like the smartest person around…” King asked with a skeptical look on his face.

“You’d be surprised.” Fido said with a glint in his eye. “He read through the library’s entire catalog in one weekend. He’s a savant with an artistic flair, and his ideas are always worth it to listen to.”

“Well, he draws some comic anyway.”Max said with disdain. “At least, that’s what grape said. She seems to like it, too, so it can’t be that bad.”

King was about to say something back to the other two when Peanut reappeared. He looked excitedly at everyone else before beginning. “Gentlemen, Bino needs to be punished, we all know this. For some reason he has escalated his paranoid fits, and has hurt me and others beyond what is acceptable. He has affected all of us in one way or another, so the question is what to do,” Peanut paused for effect at this point. He looked into the eyes of each of the other pets present purposefully before clearing his throat and continuing with his speech, “We know that violence would only make things worse, yet we can’t ignore what has happened, since that is the same as giving him permission to act that way. I propose that we punish him in the only way we can.”

That is when Peanut held up a small hardback book bound in black leather. The cover was embossed in gold script spelling out the title. The worn pages spoke of the many times it had been enjoyed by its owner, whose tail was now wagging furiously. The title of the book was A Christmas Carol, and it shown in the afternoon sun.

The other group just stared at the book, then Peanut. They didn’t know what to say, or even what Peanut meant.

“Uh, what are you getting at, Peanut?”Fido broke the silence, “What does a book have to do with getting back at Bino?”

“Very simple, Fido. We do exactly what was done to Scrooge, in exactly the same way. We will visit him as the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future to change his view on life. Tonight, we offer him redemption!” Peanut had on a big grin as he explained everything.”

“Uh-huh… And how do you propose we do that, mutt?” Max said.

Peanut looked at Max with a serious expression as he said a single name, though that one name was enough to explain everything.

“Tarot.”
Last edited by copper on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
My characters