Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

razgriz

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by razgriz »

Name: Archimedes Dresener (arch or archy)

Species: Dog

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

-Appearance-
Archy is pretty close to your text book geek. He's small and skinny but that just makes him lighter. Around his bones is just about zero in the way of fat and enough muscle that he is able to outrun things which would intend harm. His fur is as close to pure white as you can get in anything made of matter. The only contradictions to this white are his black pads, grey eyes and a black nose.

In contradiction to his white colors, Arch's colar is black and he wears around a black bandanna. The bandanna is something he has really as a tool, its worn like a scout's neckerchief and he'll use it like one. Any boy scout can give you a couple of hundred reasons to always have one handy. Attatched to his colar is a plus sign, it has all his owner's information on the back and sort of represents where Archy's name comes from - the great mathematician Archimedes.

-Personality-
Archimedes is like his owner and a lot like the guy he's named for. Physical things don't get his attention. The most he's done there is a bit of hiking and long distance running. This makes him fast and agile but he's physically weak, unable to move huge objects. Not that that's enough to stop a determined geek.

Rather than hyper-active, Archy is a thinker. He reads like a maniac, works on some pretty higher end math and seems to have some natural affinity for electronics and machines. It leaves him with a lot of brain but socially speaking, he's as out of place as a Sabertooth tiger at a dog convention.

The social habits and general things animals do are his greatest weakness. He knows of some-things but theory and practice are two different sides of two different coins. It leaves one Archimedes to be shy, easily embarrased and flustered around others at times.

Other Notes:
- Was bought as a christmas present to be given to a family's too kids. Things did not work out and he was taken to an animal rescue Christmas night. There things were rough for him as what other pups were present seemed to be of a meaner breed.
- For a time, Archy was placed in an empty cage in the cats' section of the rescue. It was decided on by the staff to be the safest thing for him at the time. This results in his usually getting along fairly well with cats, he somewhat understands them.
- It is only recently that he's been adopted. Most of his life was spent at the shelter. During that time, he was well cared for by the shelter staff and got a few extra priveldges. These extra things were normally books and for a while running with a volunteer who was involved in a school track team.
- Currently he lives with a school teacher, Mr. Andrew Dresner. He is certified to teach Technology Education and English at the high school level. The guy is single and has given up home on finding love or having kids, so he instead found a pet to be his little buddy and companion into his older years.

SPECIAL
STRENGTH-4
PERCEPTION-8
ENDURANCE-6
CHARISMA-4
INTELLIGENCE-8
AGILITY-8
LUCK-4
Last edited by razgriz on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Ok, um, can I create a new neighborhood, and, if I'm allowed to, how should I go about doing it?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

I'm very divided between these two statements, so I'll just go with them both.

1. As Buck said, I don't see why we need another GM: we already have you, the written rules, and all the neighborhood GMs. I think everyone would be just fine without one, and in fact, a new GM might only end up enforcing the rules in a way which hampers the neighborhood GMs and the players.

2. Should you choose to add one anyway, I would like to volunteer myself as a GM. I've been a neighborhood GM since that started, and other GMs have bounced stuff off me before. I'm also the administrator of several other sites, including another RP site. (which, sadly, isn't too active right now) I think I have a pretty good idea of how the rules work and the best way to apply them. I know I haven't been active as a player lately, but I have been reading the OOCs regularly, and I'm planning to change that as time/brainpower becomes available.

Speaking of which, would you mind creating a longer, more detailed explanation of what you expect from a PF-Wide GM?
Zack_the_husky wrote:Ok, um, can I create a new neighborhood, and, if I'm allowed to, how should I go about doing it?
Have you looked at BsM lately? I'm really trying to get new players in there to re-ignite it's waning flame. I remember you being there before, but leaving because you were being ignored, but I don't think you'll have to worry about that this time. I'll even use one of my inactive characters to get yours started if you want.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I think the only unique job of a PF-wide GM is to approve new neighborhoods or something. And even then, we could just use some sort of system to replace that, like "9 players before launch". Most things can be solved with democracy and common sense, I think.

I will probably only volunteer as a helper of some sort. Because I am also kind of busy and my brain power would be better spent in improving condition (like YsF's condition for example) than to sustain a condition that doesn't even need to be sustained. (And that is only if I have any free brain power left!)
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I'm very divided between these two statements, so I'll just go with them both.

1. As Buck said, I don't see why we need another GM: we already have you, the written rules, and all the neighborhood GMs. I think everyone would be just fine without one, and in fact, a new GM might only end up enforcing the rules in a way which hampers the neighborhood GMs and the players.

2. Should you choose to add one anyway, I would like to volunteer myself as a GM. I've been a neighborhood GM since that started, and other GMs have bounced stuff off me before. I'm also the administrator of several other sites, including another RP site. (which, sadly, isn't too active right now) I think I have a pretty good idea of how the rules work and the best way to apply them. I know I haven't been active as a player lately, but I have been reading the OOCs regularly, and I'm planning to change that as time/brainpower becomes available.

Speaking of which, would you mind creating a longer, more detailed explanation of what you expect from a PF-Wide GM?
Zack_the_husky wrote:Ok, um, can I create a new neighborhood, and, if I'm allowed to, how should I go about doing it?
Have you looked at BsM lately? I'm really trying to get new players in there to re-ignite it's waning flame. I remember you being there before, but leaving because you were being ignored, but I don't think you'll have to worry about that this time. I'll even use one of my inactive characters to get yours started if you want.
I guess I could rejoin or whatever. But, anyway, we have alot of 'Normal' Neighborhoods, don't we?
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

hmm might skip on YsF since it has pets pets not more human pets you know what I mean like Sunset Plaza. i was thinking of making 2 characters that are practically like Plan B one of them sing Pop the other Raps. And as somebody said RV is probably to dramatic for me so any other suggestions before i throw in the towel on making a few more characters. Sorry if I got everybody excited.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

YingBlanc wrote:hmm might skip on YsF since it has pets pets not more human pets you know what I mean like Sunset Plaza. i was thinking of making 2 characters that are practically like Plan B one of them sing Pop the other Raps. And as somebody said RV is probably to dramatic for me so any other suggestions before i throw in the towel on making a few more characters. Sorry if I got everybody excited.
Well, as it says in the neighborhood description, local pets are treated like pets not children, but pets moving in from somewhere else can have whatever background you wish. Cesium's a good example...
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

so people who move in can be more human like then okays :D
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Alrighty, second character....

Name: Charger Robertson

Species: Basenji

Character Type: Main Character

Appearance: White with base coat with brown fur. Wears an orange collar with a metal Ace of Spades for a tag, with information on the reverse.

Personality: Charger is one of those dogs that are easy enough to get along with, but given the opportunity, he'll blather on until he's blue in the face. He somewhat socially inept when it comes to strangers, but he's a great friend to have when you need him there. Charger loves to play poker with his father, specifically Texas Hold 'Em. He's been alone most of his life, never really explored his sexuality much, he just knows who knows him and how to behave.

Backstory: Charger's dad is Allan Robertson, a former semi-professional racer turned computer technician after his wife, Patricia, was killed in a Allan's 1969 Dodge Charger (by an oncoming car). Allan rebuilt the car in her memory, and named his dog after it, to remind him of his wife. Allan and Charger moved to Sunset to get away from their old life, and to start anew, some place where Allan could hide his fears of losing his dog as well. Charger helped rebuild the car with his dad and finished just before the two moved to the Plateau.

Strength: 5 ("20 pounds, sure! 45 pounds... uh?")
Perception: 10 (*pulls two Aces* "I'll call" *poker face*)
Endurance: 4 (*pants* "300 more feet! AUUUGHH!")
Charisma: 7 ("You've got the Jack of Hearts under there don't you?")
Intelligence: 9 ("It's a coin flip of a hand, I'm all in")
Agility: 4 ("Jump over a fence? Can I use a ladder first?")
Luck: 3 ("The one card that could have ruined me, came out on the river")

Character voice color: #FF4000
Last edited by Challenger01 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Name: Chi

Species: Cheshire cat

-Appearance-
Chi has stripes all over his body. While there is a straight black pattern from head to tail, the in-betweens range with colors from all over the rainbow. You usually can't tell though. Most of the time he's just a grinning face and eyes until he lets you see him.

-Personality-
Chi is about as Cheshire looking as the classic cat from the book that spawned the original. He is sarcastic, rude, mischevious, daring, a rebel, and just about as rashful as a mystical being can be. He does know what the right thing is though, and most of his shenanigans are to have that come about. Another odd thing about Chi is his religious views. His exact goals remain a mystery, though he is mostly an agent of change. He doesn't show up that often, but when he does, expect things to go haywire!

-Other-
-Chi can change the weather at anytime he pleases. Be it rain or snow, the opposite will occur of what he happens to think your thinking. Or he may change it up to just spite you on purpose.

-Chi can play with matter much like a ghost. One thing becomes another and objects swap places on their own! It's not permanent though. The longest can be a minute or two.

-Chi can be very convincing. He once stopped a suicide by convincing the victims that unicorns were coming out of the walls to get him. The man never tried again. Chi knows, he checks on him from time to time.

SPECIAL
STRENGTH- n/a "Oh you silly mortal, here, give it to me. There, that was easy!"
PERCEPTION-n/a "Nice try my dear, but I wrote the book of old tricks!"
ENDURANCE-n/a "What, are lagging behind again? I thought you were GOOD! Come on now!"
CHARISMA-n/a "Ohhhhhh, please, it won't hurt at all. And you'll be fine before you know it!"
INTELLIGENCE-n/a "The only person smarter then me is King Solomon. And that's a fact!"
AGILITY-n/a"Poof, here I am! Poof, I'm over here! Poof! Oh no, you missed again! Heheh!"
LUCK-n/a "Well well well, aren't you a lucky dog today! You get to spend it with me!"

Color: This = #FFFF00

Residence: Sunset Plateau

I want to try again. But only a little bit here and there. I don't see me bringing the others back anytime soon though. So Chi will have to suffice, if allowed. Plus, I'm trying some blockers. And if I can't post right away, I have a legit excuse of Chi being out of phase. Well?
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Well, is his name "Chi" or "Ni"? :P Also, ummm, this could pose problems, it (might) be *in Ceets' eyes* a bit too much like godmodding
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

godmodding
What's that? Oh come on now. Seriously, Chi would only be there to cause trouble, confusion, and havoc. He can't make you do anything you don't want to. Or he could be ignored completely.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Well, alright then, if he won't be there long, I (personally) won't mind. Just wait for Ice's approval okay?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I can wait. And didn't valerio have a character like this before somewhere?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I guess I'll throw my name into the hat for the PF GM.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Oh, and I guess for the Moderator thing I should say I'm online EVERYDAY, given nothing special is happening on weekends. So, I'm def available.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zack_the_husky wrote:I guess I could rejoin or whatever. But, anyway, we have alot of 'Normal' Neighborhoods, don't we?
BsM is "normal", just like all the other neighborhoods. Each of them has their own mood and setting, and BsM's isn't that radical. The only thing that might not be normal about BsM is that I let players get away with just about anything with their characters as long as it doesn't break rules or destroy the setting. And you don't have to enter with the same characters: you can make new ones if you want, and I encourage you to.
ctcmjh wrote:I guess I'll throw my name into the hat for the PF GM.
This is nothing personal, but after that incident where you were acting as a PF-wide GM because you thought it was your job as the local moderator, I disagree with this, because I didn't like the way you wanted to run things. Also, I don't think it's a good idea to make someone both local-mod AND PF-Wide GM at the same time anyway.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:This is nothing personal, but after that incident where you were acting as a PF-wide GM because you thought it was your job as the local moderator, I disagree with this, because I didn't like the way you wanted to run things. Also, I don't think it's a good idea to make someone both local-mod AND PF-Wide GM at the same time anyway.
I disagree with this. It is precisely that incident which makes ctc a good candidate, because it shows that ctc can be reasoned with. He might have made some mistakes, but he handled it well so far. Besides everyone makes mistake sometimes, it would be unfair for that to be a permanent black mark.

As for the local mod and GM at the same time, I think that can be solved easily by complaining directly to ctc himself, have a public vote, complaining to Buck*, or have a second local mod**.

* I am not saying to have Buck monitor this. I am just saying that Buck can be a third party, should the need arise.
** PF IS kind of large, it is not THAT unreasonable to have a second one.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Aquablast wrote:I disagree with this. It is precisely that incident which makes ctc a good candidate, because it shows that ctc can be reasoned with. He might have made some mistakes, but he handled it well so far. Besides everyone makes mistake sometimes, it would be unfair for that to be a permanent black mark.
You misunderstand what I'm saying: I didn't agree with the way he was filling the position, regardless of what his mistakes were. It started with the first thing I noticed him doing, which was circumventing my judgment-call on a potential character because it was against the main rules. (The case in question was someone wanting to play a robot, and me saying "if you can get the players in BsM to agree, I'll accept it." and CTC saying "No, absolutely not, it's against the rules") While holding hard to the site's rules is a great thing for a moderator, it's a bad thing for a GM to hold to PF's, because it restricts us to something that one person wrote years ago when the entire aim of the matter is just to have fun. My opinion on the matter would be to let players break the rules as much as they want as long as the people they're with are having fun too.

You know what I just realized by that example? PF is silly, and it feels totally ridiculous to be typing so much over. I've made my point clear, and I'd rather get back to my efforts to rekindle BsM and all that than worry about who fills the PF-GM position, if it's even filled at all. You guys know I'm interested, you guys know what I think, and anyone can bug me if they want. The end.

Edit: Though I feel the compulsive need to point out that you also misunderstood my comment about him being a local mod too. What I mean is that he'd be fulfilling two different functions with PF and that's a weird thing to have someone balance. On the forum I run, there isn't really a rating cap, so I don't have to worry about it, but it would be weird if I had to determine whether Zodiak-the-paranormal-investigator's latest action in the duel with Molec the evil vampire was first a post which made a positive contribution to the story and second went along with the loosely-defined forum-rules dictating the acceptable content. It's not that I think he'd be bad at balancing them, I just don't think it's a good idea. Though, once again, I'm getting way too far into this: getting back to my stuff now.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Hey, can anyone explain to me why I'm stuck with such tiny avatars? I can't get them to upload at the same size as everyone else. It's only accepting them when their so tiny.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:-snip-
You do know a person can improve, right? I think as long as one is willing to listen and improve, whatever downsides and flaws can be fixed through talking and a little support from the others. And ctc has proven to be accepting and willing to listen, unlike, for example, me, who would argue about every single little things. (I am still listening though, just that I fight back almost every single time, which you should have figured out by now.)

If you are wondering, I just had to throw in my two cents so the opinions are balanced.

And yeah, don't think too much about it. After all, going all serious about some RP seems pretty silly to me and ultimately it will be the others who decide, not just us.
Mareks wrote:Hey, can anyone explain to me why I'm stuck with such tiny avatars? I can't get them to upload at the same size as everyone else. It's only accepting them when their so tiny.
I don't think this is the place to ask that, but did you try to set the dimensions of your avatar to 100px*100px?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Like I said, too silly for me to be typing any more about, especially without him responding here.
Mareks wrote:Hey, can anyone explain to me why I'm stuck with such tiny avatars? I can't get them to upload at the same size as everyone else. It's only accepting them when their so tiny.
You have to upload it to ImageShack or something and then link it from there. Uploading it here is subject to file-size restraints, while off-site ones just need to be the right dimensions.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I have shown that I am very compromising and will listen to others' opinions and talk about ways to make as many people as possible happy.
While holding hard to the site's rules is a great thing for a moderator, it's a bad thing for a GM to hold to PF's, because it restricts us to something that one person wrote years ago when the entire aim of the matter is just to have fun.
I would beg to differ that this comment is wrong. It's a good thing for a GM to stick fast to the rules. I understand that the aim of PF is to have fun, but unregulated fun gets out of hand much too quickly. Rules are rules. That being said, they're not set in stone and can be changed. Look at my comment above: I am very compromising.

How about let's not argue about these things, and just let Argent and Buck decide. It makes everyone involved look bad, and I know that all of us are good roleplayers and good people.

On a further note, if I was chosen to be the PF GM, then I would give up my Radiant Gardens GM position, and ChewyChewy would become the full-time GM of RG. Simple.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Possible new GM's:

Mareks
44R0NM10
ctcmjh
RockstarRaccoon

Okay, things that the GM does (or should be doing):

-Maintain and update the OOC as the need Arises: Adding and editing rules based on the state of the RP
--Aiding in general organization of the RP's, such as finding people to maintain the player lists and counts, welcome wagon, etc.
-Periodically check ALL of the RP's and their OOC's to ensure that everything is running smoothly and there are no problems or drama
--Keeping an eye on the actions of neighborhood GM's to ensure they aren't abusing their position or vastly breaking RP rules
--Reporting misbehavior (forum rule breaking) to Moderators
-Reviewing and approving/denying new neighborhoods, limiting/expanding player count as a result
--Reviewing "House rules" to ensure they will not cause problems (Example: A GM would deny the house rule that would allow mixing magic and non-magic characters)

The GM should also/should be able to:

-Make hard decisions that could get people annoyed at him
-Know the general history of the RP and neighborhoods
-Stay on top of things, and check the forums semi-regularly
-Enforce rules, but also know when a House Rule is okay to play
-KNOW THE RP RULES INSIDE AND OUT
-Enforce forum rules, and let Moderators know as necessary
-KNOW THE FORUM RULES INSIDE AND OUT
--Ask Moderators for opinions and help about actions or events that seem "off," and you are unsure of; avoid making the call on your own when unsure
-Did I mention make sure people don't break forum rules?

Okay... I think that's everything.

Now, as for who will be the new GM (if there is one) THAT will go up to a vote. Who do you think can fulfill these duties to fullest extent?

Now, before people automatically vote for Ceets (I know many would), I will say from my own experience that Mod+GM has landed me in some very uncomfortable situations, and there is DEFINITELY an innate power balance problem with that kind of position. This is also a warning for Ceets! It's harder to deal with than you might think.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Okay, posting my first character here, so Hopefully I'm doing this right.

Name: Grey O'Mardar
Character type: Main
Species: Fox
Appearance: Light gray colored fox, tip of tail fur is black. Wears a dark red collar with a tag shaped like a feather, made out of silver. Always wears a leather jacket when around others. Iris' is colored gray.
Personality: A secretive pet, only does something if it could benefit him. Usually keeps to himself but will act as needed. Is very loyal but he will always bend the truth to suit him. But will always stand up for himself or anyone he considers a friend.
Plus, is willing to make a bet over anything and everything, confident that he'll never lose due to "Luck o' the Irish".
Other Notes: Lived in Ireland, stayed until he was 6 in pet years and had to leave when his owner was called into military service. The only thing Gray has from his original owner is the leather jacket and Feather tag. Has always wanted to become a feral animal outside of domestication. Also, he has a slight medical problem, when his stress reaches too high a level, it can cause him to lose motor functions, can cause a small blackout or cause extreme pains in his ribs due to an injury in a previous attempt to escape from domesticated life.
SPECIAL:
Strength-4 (A little below average, but can do most physical tasks)
Perception-4 (Is aware of most surroundings, but will,sometimes, end up running into a lamp post or two)
Endurance-6 (Can keep moving on more than others, thanks to him enduring his medical condition for so long, but will eventually give up)
Charisma-10 (Can talk his way out of almost any situation, really helps whenever he loses one of his own bets)
Intelligence-7 (due to his medical condition, he has to keep his stress down, forcing him to take up many hobbies, all of which have helped him learn more and allows him to solve things a little faster than others)
Agility-6 (Thanks to nuemerous escape attempts he has been able to find out how to climb silently, run fast and slip past many different things)
Luck-5 (His luck is an average thing, without the "Luck O' The Irish" he wouldn't have any luck at all, but mostly shows up at the right time and place)

Update: RP Text Color: #009E00
Last edited by Grey_fox20 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ctcmjh wrote:
While holding hard to the site's rules is a great thing for a moderator, it's a bad thing for a GM to hold to PF's, because it restricts us to something that one person wrote years ago when the entire aim of the matter is just to have fun.
I would beg to differ that this comment is wrong. It's a good thing for a GM to stick fast to the rules. I understand that the aim of PF is to have fun, but unregulated fun gets out of hand much too quickly. Rules are rules. That being said, they're not set in stone and can be changed. Look at my comment above: I am very compromising.

How about let's not argue about these things, and just let Argent and Buck decide. It makes everyone involved look bad, and I know that all of us are good roleplayers and good people.
Well, after thinking about it, I think we should be discussing this as candidates for the position: it's the core of the differences between us as GMs. You're very strict on the rules, while I'm extremely lenient.

I feel that the main PF rules should be treated as guidelines, and that a global-GM should only intervene if there is a problem that the local GM can't solve. In the end, it's really what the players decide which should dictate how things are run, as it's them and not the GMs who are really running the RPs. Really, I'm not even sure how enforceable the system is anyway: what can a global-GM really do if a group of PF players decides not to follow the main PF rules? They're kind of just something that got put here, and we go along with it just because it's the system which was put in place and has worked well enough so far: in reality, anyone could throw them out the window and start their own, unregulated "Pet Friendly" thread on here, and there wouldn't be anything to do about it. I think the decisions should be left up to the votes of the players within neighborhoods, with local-GMs administrating the process, and, in the end, everything should be about what the players decide they want to do. This puts a Global-GM down as an advisor to make sure all the RPs are running smoothly and no GM is getting into trouble with it.

That difference of opinions is the main difference between you and me as potential global-GMs, and I'd appreciate if the other people who wanted to be GM would post what they think on the matter as well.
On a further note, if I was chosen to be the PF GM, then I would give up my Radiant Gardens GM position, and ChewyChewy would become the full-time GM of RG. Simple.
Me and Buckdida were actually talking about your moderator position, not your GM position. I don't see how you being GM of both would be that big of a problem.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

To my fellow players in SP, YF, and BPS!

I'm having a long weekend, since the 15th is a national holiday here, and I get Monday and Tuesday off. The relevant news is, that I'll be taking a trip, so I'll be away Sunday and Monday, and I'll be back by Monday evening (European time). That all of Sunday 'till Monday morning for you Americans! ;) I'll have limited connectivity, and even more limited time to post, so it's best that you prepare that I won't be able to. I want to take those two days off from all of my online activities anyway!
This has been a heads-up, folks! :P

Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Zalgo wrote: -Name-
Gray Savage

-Character Type-
Main

-Species-
Husky Shepperd Mix

-Age-
21 Pet years, 6 Human

-Neighborhood-
What's open?

-Appearance-
Gray Pet Friendly Style!

Gray The Original Style. ((Yes, I know his ears are different here. It's how they were ORIGINALLY. They were changed for PF))

-Personality-
Gray is a strong leader, who knows what to do in an emergency situation. He doesn't' draw attention to himself, but will make his presence known if it seems like no ones noticed him. He's calm, but can get easily excited sometimes if the conversation goes to a topic he's fond of. He's laid back, and can easily go from a leading position to a laid back follower; go-with the flow, type of thinking. He's precise in anything he does, making sure he knows how to do it properly before he tries. He'll also think out his sentences before he says them, liking to make sure he doesn't offend anyone if the topic is sensitive. He doesn't like fighting, and will often place himself between two arguing parties to act a medium.

-Other Notes-
He has a fondness for beanies, having a different one for everyday of the week ranging in a variety of colors. He even has one for parties, which has small streamers on it. His collar is black, with a silver tag that looks like a sled. He was the head of a dog sled team in Alaska before his family moved. They've never made it in first place, but have had 3rd a couple times, and even got 2nd once or twice. He also keeps a small survival guide on him, claiming it's for those "Never saw this coming" moments.

-SPECIAL-
S: 7 "Gotta pull some weight around here!"
P: 5 "Ah, I get the jist of it."
E: 8 "Hm, two hours isn't a long enough run... think I'll head out again."
C: 8 "Hey everyone! How's it going?"
I: 5 "I like a book every now and then."
A: 4 "I'm more a straight line kind of guy..."
L: 5 "Hm.. maybe next time."
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Hey Zalgo.... methinks Sunset still has a few spots open for your character.
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Challenger01 wrote:Hey Zalgo.... methinks Sunset still has a few spots open for your character.
I'll check it out.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

The Broken Fox wrote:To my fellow players in SP, YF, and BPS!

I'm having a long weekend, since the 15th is a national holiday here, and I get Monday and Tuesday off. The relevant news is, that I'll be taking a trip, so I'll be away Sunday and Monday, and I'll be back by Monday evening (European time). That all of Sunday 'till Monday morning for you Americans! ;) I'll have limited connectivity, and even more limited time to post, so it's best that you prepare that I won't be able to. I want to take those two days off from all of my online activities anyway!
This has been a heads-up, folks! :P
I'm back in full force folks, rejuvenated by my weekend getaway! :P Thanks for everyone's patience, who was waiting on me!

Now I just need to catch up with everything... :?

valerio

Post by valerio »

welcome back foxie! I missed ya!
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Wb broken. Hey I was thinking, Anybody like the idea of a song contest style rp?
valerio

Post by valerio »

not for me thanks
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Broken Fox wrote:I'm back in full force folks, rejuvenated by my weekend getaway! :P Thanks for everyone's patience, who was waiting on me!

Now I just need to catch up with everything... :?
Glad to hear you enjoyed your time away. :D
YingBlanc wrote:Hey I was thinking, Anybody like the idea of a song contest style rp?
How would that actually work?
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

well it won't be singing or anything we'll skip that it's more the lead up to the actual contest ans when that's done just time skip to the next and ah....haven't thought about that...you need to stick with the same character umm...okays never mind just a stab in the dark anyway -screws up paper into ball and throws into bin- eh never mind. Getting to addicted to Eurovision again
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I want to apologize to everyone in the RP's. I've been overloaded with homework and studying. I've also contracted a nasty staph infection. Between all that, I have hardly had any free time. I promise that I'll post ASAP. I'll be done with finals and homework by Sunday.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

:3 Considering I write and make music... I kinda liked the idea of getting a music contest. Just organizing it would be difficult.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

YingBlanc wrote:Wb broken. Hey I was thinking, Anybody like the idea of a song contest style rp?
I think Sid would enter and do something horrible. >:|
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

as said singing won't be a part of it just the lead up to the actual day. But still don't know how to by-pass the character problem, we could wipe the slate clean unless they want to return for another chance at winning.