Need a Beta reader/Editor? Then I can help.

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Cerberusx

Need a Beta reader/Editor? Then I can help.

Post by Cerberusx »

IMPORTANT!!!: I will have little to no access to a computer this summer, but I will have access to the internet by the use of my cell phone. This means I will not be able to do any type of editing or fanfics and stories.

Greatings comrades, I would just like state if you need help editing your story/fanfic, I would be happy to help you. I currently help some friends at Fanfiction.net with editing there stories and being a beta. So if you need help feel free to ask me for some help. I would be happy to. . I'm completely up to date with the comic. I know quite a lot about fanfics. I read A LOT and I mean A LOT! So I know quite a bit about what to be looking for in your fanfic/story, and I guarantee that you will be happy with any changes I make to your fanfic/story. Also, I'm the only known beta reader/editor on the site.
Last edited by Cerberusx on Fri May 28, 2010 10:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"Living is Hard Dying is Easy"

"The longer you stare into the abyss, the hard it is to find a reasons to turn back."
Shiro

Re: If you need help editing or need a beta reader I can help.

Post by Shiro »

Ah, at last. A beta reader. I may very well wish to employ your services in the future. Thank you for your willingness to help out. It's good to have you here. :D
[Insert clever quote and/or saying here]
Cerberusx

Re: If you need help editing or need a beta reader I can help.

Post by Cerberusx »

Ya man no problem but tell me in advance before school gets out for summer because I have very little access to a computer during that time. So I'll have to give you my fax number ok. (Hoping it is accually hooked up and not broken and stuff. *sigh*.) But anyway if you need me to edit anything you have just tell me.
"Living is Hard Dying is Easy"

"The longer you stare into the abyss, the hard it is to find a reasons to turn back."