Hey, all of you

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

valerio

Re: Hey, all of you

Post by valerio »

The Broken Fox wrote:
copper wrote:I really missed a few updates. This fic is pretty good.
Well it certainly was in the beginning, but ever since chapter 10 I've been having mixed feelings. It was such a big turn in mood and style that I still didn't recover. Since then events seem a little bit rushed too. And the author has also completely 'borrowed' the whole Res scene and even hung a lampshade on it. I dunno. I'll see where it's going, but I'm no longer so enthusiastic.
This!
It's just like another author was added to this story...and with far less interesting results. Sorry, but this is a completely different ficcie, and the Res scene doesn't make sense in this context, too. The characters...well, they are not them. I still have this nagging feeling that Grape or Peanut will wake up to discover this was all a dream... :?
Karl

Post by Karl »

I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It was pretty good. I didn't know that King had moved into the Sandwich household. Things ought to get interesting if King makes it back.

Dogs don't sweat though.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

I'm trying so hard to recapture what I liked about this story in the beginning, but somehow I just don't feel it anymore... :cry: Not even the copious amounts of Grapenut helps. On the contrary, it feels a little bit forced to me. *sigh*

I think that at this point, it's safe to say that the events after the timeskip have sealed the fate of the story in my eyes. I'll always treasure chapters 1-9, but I think I'll pretend the series ended there. I'm officially giving up on this story.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Don't give up BrokenFox! The skips Grape is experiencing make this all seem like a dream sequence to me. It is a giant cop out, but perhaps it was all a dream. That would be an OH COME ON!!!! moment, but it is possible, given how quickly this story has changed.
My characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Broken Fox wrote:I'm trying so hard to recapture what I liked about this story in the beginning, but somehow I just don't feel it anymore... :cry: Not even the copious amounts of Grapenut helps. On the contrary, it feels a little bit forced to me. *sigh*

I think that at this point, it's safe to say that the events after the timeskip have sealed the fate of the story in my eyes. I'll always treasure chapters 1-9, but I think I'll pretend the series ended there. I'm officially giving up on this story.
This.
Just read it. Couldn't put it better than Broken Fox did.
Also, dogs pant, don't sweat. EW! :x
Sinder

Post by Sinder »

ImageImage
ImageImage
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

This fic is on shaky ground. Looks like it might fall by the wayside. It is interesting, though.
My characters
Revius

Post by Revius »

"I'm going to love and tolerate you so hard 20 years from now your descendants will clutch their chests and wonder why they feel so warm and fuzzy all of a sudden." -Anonymous

Bad speller's of the world UNTIE!!!