THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Samson

Re: THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by Samson »

Last night I dreamed I was committed into a looney bin (although that may not have been a dream) and I made friends with all the wackos there. Also I dreamed I was with Tarot, Peanut, Maxwell, Grape, and Fiddler. We were watching a movie called Dazed and Confused.
Everybody had a good time.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Sometimes when I get angry at someone I dream about them. I normally just see them and pass them by. I also have dreams where I spontaneously lose all my clothing and nobody seems to care except me.
A-coro

Post by A-coro »

all right, these two have been bugging me for a while:

A few days after my eighteenth birthday, I had a dream that two cats were meeting in an open valley. One cat was young, and the other was old, but I've forgotten which was which. One tries to recruit the other into helping him protect his...princess or something like that. The other cat says something about how he'd be more helpful to the things he wanted to protect if he stayed away. He turns around and leaves, and as he walks, the grass and flowers around him die. Next thing i know, a woman, man and child are meeting up in front of a tunnel. One of them just escaped from some kind of agency, and the others are excited about finally getting away. Just as they're in the middle of saying something, I zoom into the woman's eye and see the light of a train that's coming out of the tunnel. Just as i realize that a train's about to hit them all, the scene zooms out of her eye and it's a woman(may have been the same or different, can't remember) strapped to a table with monitors hooked up to her and men in lab coats running around and freaking out because she's having a vision. On some of the monitors, I saw time-lines with random spots being moved around, and calenders going through the dates really fast, while others were going backwards.

A few weeks ago, I dreamt that my basement was stocked with weenies, and when i picked one up and started trying to remember weather or not weenies were supposed to be alive, it started grumbling and squirming around. I decided this was abnormal, so I set it down and watched as it started to do a hideous transformation into a flesh-colored angel fish. Next thing I know, the whole floor is covered in these gross, talking fish.
Samson

Post by Samson »

I had a recurring dream Thursday night, and last night, that has struck me as profound.
I was in a quiet forest surrounded by many tall trees. Redwoods maybe. Each tree had a quote written on its trunk. The languages differed from tree to tree and the feel of the environment carried a peaceful aurora to it. It was very tranquil and warm.
A voice spoke through the forest. It was a clear voice that said, "Achieve what you have perceived."
Then, Friday night, last night to be specific. I stood at the edge of the forest and before me was a huge city made of tall glimmering buildings shining against a hypercolor sky of many bright and deep colors. I looked around and behind me stood trillions of people stretching to the horizons. Some of the people were famous leaders, scientists, and war heroes. Einstein and Edison, Hitler and Stalin, George Washington and Martin Luther King Jr. Poets, artists, and regular ordinary people stood side by side looking past me, up, and smiling. No one talked. They were looking at a massive building that towered into the sky, wider and taller than anything humanity has ever built before.
And that same voice called out, "Achieve what you have perceived."
It was a calm voice. Soothing and full of peace. Not booming and loud.
then I was sitting down in a well lit room with hundreds of books stacked around me on shelves. There was red velvet carpet on the floor and to my right was a fireplace with a crackling blue fire. To my left was a window and outside was green hills rolling up and down against a beautiful star-filled sky. I had an ink pen in my hand and before me were pages upon pages of blank paper in one stack and my rough draft of my fanfic in the other.
Weird, I know. But it inspired me to return to the forums and write my story.
Take care everyone. :D
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

I dream sometimes of Savannah, GA and Cheyenne, WY. This journal might be useful when it comes to explaining why.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

A few nights ago I dreamed that a camouflage-colored Eevee came up to the animal clinic I work at. It was up for adoption for some reason. At the end of the day, it was still there, so I took it home. My dream ended with me carrying the little fellow out of the building. Oh yeah, and it talked. It asked me what I was doing. It was a very strange dream. Especially since I haven't done anything pokemon-related for years. I still don't know why it was camouflage colored.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Vespier Leo

Post by Vespier Leo »

I have had so very many strange dreams that I don't reallly know where to start.. I guess this one will work.

Last friday I dreamed that I was once again In the manor that I created as the home for my character Vespier leo. Theings were fine until all the many inventions in the house started to malfunction. Finally after being almost killed ia a variety of ways the dream ended as the main Generator in the house exploded.

Stranger things have happened, and do, with alarming regularity.

--Vespier R. Leo
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Reading up on your dreams makes me jealous guys, I haven't dreamt in months.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

My dreams seem to come in two varieties. The first are almost exactly like real life, just with differences so minor that when I look back at them, it can take me a minute to realize that it didn't actually happen.

The second variety are completely bat-guano insane. More than half the time I can't even make any kind of coherent "plot" out of them. Quick example: I once had a dream that I was on a submarine. Then I started looking around and found a box full of blank grave markers, which made me assume that I was on a submarine full of murderers. After that, it skipped to me in a library on the same submarine. I went over to look out the port holes, but some guy told me not to. Them some other people went outside in scuba gear. After that, a shark swam into the library (through the air). Then I woke up. It made no sense at all.

Some other dream that I had a loooong time ago was actually a bit disturbing. I can't really even remember the details. All I know is that in that dream I had a sense of something incalculably vast, as though I was being forced to wrap my mind around around something completely and utterly beyond the human scale of comprehension.

I woke up and had a panic attack. Not fun.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

I had a crazy dream once when i was 8. It went like this....

I was in my great grandmothers house facing a door that should have led to the bathroom but instead led to a maze. The floor was lit up white and so was the ceiling, and the walls were black. I started running through the maze and came to a dead end. I turned around and there was bugs bunny with a black cape and vampire teeth and then i woke up.
Regular Bird

Post by Regular Bird »

I had a dream where I was playing Team Fortress 2, but I ended up waking up and started playing anyways.
Can't think of anything witty.
dA. / FA.
ReCreate

Post by ReCreate »

Oh look. One of those threads where you post about your dreams. I'll just copypasta from another thread like this in another forum i posted in. yes. ^^

Me and someone i was working with were starting to go into a room of a building. the building was large. while walking. i was holding an object rectangular shaped, about 1FT by 4 INches. that was suposedley a computer. i remember saying:
i dont understand the cooling system in this
you dont understand how it works?
no its that, in such a little vent and with such a little fan.. how can it cool a pentium dual core? my desktop has a pentium 4 at the same frequency and it already runs quite hot while idling. this has double the heat dissipation! its like, over 100 watts!
*i remember that i was supposed to replace a computer somewhere in the building with that one*
-some time later after we were in the room i remember seeing a shiny tabletpc on a desk. it was branded lenovo, "x50" or "x51" tablet-
x 51 tablet eh *i swiveled around the screen and noticed that somebody was controling it remotley, probably the owner i thought, so i left it alone* seems someone is connected to it remotley *i put the screen back at the original position* *i remember seeing the stylus right on the keyboard, and another oddly shaped object next to it. i thought it was an eraser, but it was black*

and another dream:
We were in some vehicle, I had some sort of camera. I was taking some photos. My (now ex)boyfriend was with me. I remember that at some point, my boyfriend smiled. I remember saying or thinking to myself "aww youre so cute :3" and then taking a photo of of him, but I can't remember anything else after that point.

There were some others, but i cant remember much of the details. O_o I remember that there was one dream that took place over 3 days of time.
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
no longer active, sorry
Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

After reading Ruby Quest, I had a dream where I was being chased by thin bloody monsters. It was horrible... -_-;
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

this isn't recent but it is still confusing up to this day. I dreamt of a volcano going off in Hawaii then as soon as it erupted just straight to a potato on a conveyor belt to nowhere. I believe every dream has a significance hidden in it on how to improve your life but i'm stumped on this one
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
NosWaster

Post by NosWaster »

I sometimes have dreams or daydream, which is very confusing or I can't remember it very much.
Then, weeks later an event will happen which triggers a "deja vu" reaction at which point I feel like I'm having an out of body experience.
I'm not making this up at all. It scares the catnip out of me.
Sigma (Σ) (Male Tabby Cat)
Dark Sigma (Σ) (Feral and Black version of Sigma)
Frostbyte (Male Alaskan Wolf)
This is how I came up with Sigma
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

NosWaster wrote:I sometimes have dreams or daydream, which is very confusing or I can't remember it very much.
Then, weeks later an event will happen which triggers a "deja vu" reaction at which point I feel like I'm having an out of body experience.
I'm not making this up at all. It scares the catnip out of me.
This is a rather human experience,
what you read into it is up to how valid you think the idea is that a glimpse of the future could pop into your subconscious while you're dreaming.
Image Image
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Oh, goodness I had a great one last night....

I was at my old high school, and it was during swim practice. Me and my best friend were in the same lane and we were doing laps. About mid-way through practice, David Draiman shows up at the pool (the lead singer of Disturbed :D) and starts singing "Down with the Sickness" and I'm there in the pool raising my fist like I did in concert. Then, when he realises I'm the only one doing it, he jumps in the pool and we started singing together (weird). After the song was over, he jumped out and walked out of my dream, and my swim coach tells everyone in the team that she had some fatal illness and she won't be with us any longer.... Then there was a massive skip (that I can't remember)... but I remember driving at EXACTLY 9:32 at night in my old town. After that, it basically ended, but it was a VERY strange dream nonetheless
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
NightFox

Post by NightFox »

I once had a dream about a friend who lives in Arizona. He had a ridiculously tall house and an extremely large TV going from floor to ceiling. Him and I walked together into a large roofless room with ground made of sand. He put a USB stick into a little wall port thing, and then giant scorpions and ants began to crawl out of holes on the opposite side. I remember him walking me into a large hole in the sand, and when we reached the bottom of it, he pressed a button and something of a forcefield appeared over us in a dome shape. That's the last I remembered.

And, hello, King, it's been a while since we've talked.
there is no such thing as luck. if there was, there would surely be at least one person with all of it, and nothing bad would happen to them ever. but as far as I can tell, bad things happen to everyone.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I've had so many dreams lately...

One I was inside a world that was similar to Halo 3 in weaponry. At the start, I was killing everyone at what I think was a 'game world' (just like a video game with how no blood spilled, and everyone was a ragdoll on death). Later on, I began camping with a sniper rifle for a guy that never came. Gotta say. That was one of my most fun dreams ever.
TheBlackParrot

Post by TheBlackParrot »

I find it sad that all I could remember of what I dreamed about last night, was me picking up a pencil off the sidewalk in front of my school.
Best dream everrr.

This happens alot, where I remember silly stuff like this that makes no sense. I have deja vu a whole lot too.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

A few nights ago I had an apocalyptic dream where the sky was grey and cloudy, but the sun was setting, so there was an orange glow cast on the clouds. There were sudden bursts of blinding white light as strange objects rocketed through the sky. They weren't visible, as none made it through the cloud banks, but there were ... you know what? I'm just gonna stop there. Probably shouldn't go into any more detail than that anyway.

I had a weird dream last night about the forums. I dreamt that they went down for some reason. I can't remember much more than that, though.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

Well, I don't like my dreams, cause I've often dream about future events which happens to me. I know it's weird, but last time I often have this kind dreams and I don't like the feeling when I know that I see this somewhere before and I know what will happen in few minutes.

I'll repeat, I know it's weird and you'll probably think that something is wrong with me, but it happens to me and I can't do anything with this.
My account on DA (something happens since I'm back here :))

My youtube accoint (with failed attemps to at least pretend I can sing)

Student, basketball referee, activist in old basketball club and official member of this club
Brian

Post by Brian »

I have this reoccurring dream. I had it again last night. The details rarely change about the environment, sometimes the people change, and sometimes the situations change. There I am walking into this tremendous warehouse style building. Kind of like a supermarket, but tremendous in scale. There are departments for everything, much like a Wal Mart, or Costco. But the building is enormous, as in, can't-see-the-other-side-from-here, enormous. I can't really describe what goes on there. It's normal activity, stocking, cleaning, shopping. Sometimes I'm working there, sometimes I'm not. What's weird about this place is the fact it resembles no place I've been to before yet it never changes.

I've had two separate levitation dreams. Separate meaning they were two weeks apart. I'm usually with a friend, outside of work, just relaxing. It is always in an outdoor setting. I say in my head, "Light as a feather, stiff as a board." repeatedly until i levitate and hover around my friend or scenery. Twice this has happened, and twice I was in the same attire, but with a different friend and in different weather.
What could this crap mean?
Brian

Post by Brian »

copper wrote:A few nights ago I had an apocalyptic dream where the sky was grey and cloudy, but the sun was setting, so there was an orange glow cast on the clouds. There were sudden bursts of blinding white light as strange objects rocketed through the sky. They weren't visible, as none made it through the cloud banks, but there were ... you know what? I'm just gonna stop there. Probably shouldn't go into any more detail than that anyway.

I had a weird dream last night about the forums. I dreamt that they went down for some reason. I can't remember much more than that, though.
These objects, were they meteors, spaceships, or bodies manifesting into the third dimension. I ask these things because for some reason, your dream really struck me. It resembles a.... um...
"vision" I had once.
Brian

Post by Brian »

jopencjusz wrote:Well, I don't like my dreams, cause I've often dream about future events which happens to me. I know it's weird, but last time I often have this kind dreams and I don't like the feeling when I know that I see this somewhere before and I know what will happen in few minutes.

I'll repeat, I know it's weird and you'll probably think that something is wrong with me, but it happens to me and I can't do anything with this.
You know what is going to happens, and then it happens just as you've seen it would. I know exactly what you are talking about. It's like extreme deja vu' right?
jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

Brian wrote:
jopencjusz wrote:Well, I don't like my dreams, cause I've often dream about future events which happens to me. I know it's weird, but last time I often have this kind dreams and I don't like the feeling when I know that I see this somewhere before and I know what will happen in few minutes.

You know what is going to happens, and then it happens just as you've seen it would. I know exactly what you are talking about. It's like extreme deja vu' right?
It's like very-hyper-extreme deja vu for me. I don't like it so much. And I've got it more often than normally last time.
My account on DA (something happens since I'm back here :))

My youtube accoint (with failed attemps to at least pretend I can sing)

Student, basketball referee, activist in old basketball club and official member of this club
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

I had a dream that I had a sword and shield, and I was in the forest dungeon on The Legend of Zelda: Spirit tracks. So I fought through the whole dungeon and defeated the boss. The dream ended when I walked into the blue light at the end of the dungeon.

I think my dreams are telling me that I play to much video games.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

I wish I could dream of the furry characters in the fandom and the story universe I created. I can only daydream about such things.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Last night, I had one of the strangest dreams of my life. On the way to visiting my grandpa in Baltimore, my parents stop off at a converted train station. They push me through a door, where I'm told by a lady that my parents are having me committed into an insane asylum, even though I'm actually mostly sane. (The ones that think they're sane really aren't) As I'm about to be taken away, I ask my mom why she did it, and she replies with a smile and a wave.

In the next part, I'm in a room with a lot of my former classmates from earlier grades in school. We all get reacquainted and that's that.

Next, a few weeks later (in the dream), I'd all but given up hope of getting out when I learn of our plan to escape. Of course, I want to get the heck out, so I help. We're being kept in our living area by electricity. If we can overjuice the circuit, it'll break and we can escape. We do so, and somehow, one of my "friends" dons a cybernetic helmet and turns our captors into thin, wiry, mechanical monsters. Meanwhile, I look for a way out and find a projector and a panel that pops open with twelve buttons on it.

The projector shows me scenes of Doctor Who scenarios and I have to pick the device or person involved. I do so, and the head honcho of the asylum appears, mutated, and tries to kill me.

I haven't finished the dream yet.

I have dreams that I can spend the entire night dreaming and they still have three days worth of material.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Today after a lot of night of “zero dreaming” I dream something.

I have no idea how, but a group of friends and I have to keep a small business, but one idea brings to another, and i finish the dream, singin “Telephone” with Melissa my best best best best best friend for ever, Telephone? :o Yes by Lady Gaga!!! :oops: In my dream i could sing perfectly and Mell too!!! :) jajaja
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Retinq

Post by Retinq »

I had a dream about me sitting on a bus, on the shore of a lake. The night was falling. suddenly the bus ran into the water.
i swam out to the shore and lied down on my back. a white husky came to me (or a wolf? i cant recall it.), he was so familiar, even though i have never seen a white husky in real life. The strange thing was that i knew his name. It was...something that started with an N... Nero,or Nigel, maybe. and as soon as i called him by his name, i woke up.

Another strange dream was about something like jurassic park. It was kinda scary, but that's irrelevant. Next day the dream continued from before i woke up!

Sometimes exactly at the moment i would fall asleep, i feel like if i fell through the bed, into. well...nothing. I always get scared, and wake up, i like the feeling of freefall, though.

And there's that strange Deja-Vu feeling. Sometimes i feel like I'm doing the same thing i've been dreaming about.

I tend to realize how stupid it is i'm dreaming about, and wake up.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Last night I had another levitation dream. Instead of repeating the phrase "light as a feather, stiff as a board," I instead floated on my own will. This time however, I felt like there was a force lifting me up from my shoulder blades, almost as If I've sprouted a pair of wings. I would float vertically for a moment, then twitch, then gently float down to the ground. This lasted a few minutes until the dream ended. This is the fourth levitation dream I've had. Each dream I know for a fact I can levitate and am not surprised when I do. I get this thought process saying to myself, "I CAN do this." And then I levitate.
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

I think the strangest dream I've ever had would be when i dreamed I was dreaming about something else.

lolinceptionreference. But seriously, I had a dream I was dreaming.
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Man, a lot of people here have dreams that actually flow together and make sense. I DO NOT have dreams like that. Most of the time it's more than one dream in a night (which is disorientating) and sometimes their cool and sometimes I get REALLY scared. I remember part of this one dream I had. I was standing on this bridge and just fell off.... And died.... Didn't wake up either, just blacked out.

Do I need help? Because if I do, I can't afford good psycho-therapy... :lol:
Life is Music, and Music is Life
------------------
My songs: http://www.soundcloud.com/onevirtue

Check out my FA page too!
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

I went to a restroom in a hospital, flipped a switch, and instead of hitting the lights the toilet was shattered into a thousand pieces by a giant blender behind it.
Shho13

Post by Shho13 »

Ive had a lot of awesome dreams, thoughout the years, but there is this series of dreams that I really remember vividly.

This awesome series of dreams happened years ago when I was younger. I havent had these dreams in years, though I remember them very, very well. The series of dreams would always have me having a secret room in my house. A room no one knew about but those I chose to share it with, (only my younger brother, and my best friend, no parents). There was only one secret room in the house in a given dream, and they would be in one of two different locations, each location would have a diffent style room after the door was opened to enter it.

The first location and dream would be in my room in the closet. The only way in would be a door the size of a small safe. I would open the door, and the room would be huge! When you entered, there would be an in house bar, full of a selection of drinks, any kind of drink I would desire, (I would only drink the soda, not alcahol). The entire room would have fine wood flooring, with comfortable ambiant lighting with no windows inside. Past the in house bar, would be the big screen tv, with surround sound, a Nintendo 64 hooked up, along with a big selection of games (this kinda tells you how old this dream is). A dart board, a pool table on a little loft, two comfy leather couches shaped in the form of an "L" would be situated in front of the tv for my viewing pleasure, and a fireplace that was always on. There would be a coffee table set up in front of the couches, where I would be able to set the drinks down when I felt like it. When I had dreams of this room, I would always have my best friend and my younger brother inside, and we would play video games, pool, and darts all night without anyone knowing where we were. I would have this dream quite often. I really wish I would have it agian, its quite the awesome dream! Feels like a mini vacation!

When I had the other secret room dream, the location was inside my brothers closet, though he and I shared it. I didn't have this dream as often, so I dont have as much detail about this rooms interior as the other, but I know that we had to crawl through a small hole in my brothers closet, and when we reached the end there was a small hallway that had no lights in it, though it was light enough to see. You had enough room to stand up in this hall. Once you got up, there was a door you could open, and once inside there was light. No widows or light bulbs though. There was a small tv, which had a Sega Genesis hooked up to it, a small couch, and tan carpeting like my brothers room has. The only times I had this dream was when I was dreaming that I was playing hide and go seek with my cousin I would be really young, and my brother and I would alway hide in the room, and while my cousin was looking for us we would be able to watch tv, and make noise, because it was a secret room, and my cousin would never find us!

I always though it would be awesome to have a secret room, Im sure a couple of you guys have got to agree it is a cool idea!
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Hmm, I've never posted in this thread? Well, then again, I don't recall my dreams all too often. *flicks head* Well, here's a random one from last night. I wrote this in a very straightforward manner- just describing the events, is all. Nothing fancy...

It was dark and late, with a light flurry beginning on a Tahoe road. My mother was driving, and the roads were icy, slick, and dangerous. So, of course, that means we pull off into a parking lot nearby- perhaps it was for some kind of inn, but I think it was a snow park. Sledding, I think.

For a while, we nose around the parking lot in a dim light, looking for a spot, cruising along slowly. I’m waiting around in the backseat with anticipation. We finally find a spot, somewhere close to the road. As I get out, I see other people, walking towards the snow park lodge, where noise is emanating from- people are in there having a good time, with live music of some kind.

But more important, in the parking lot, some of the people have these dogs with them. Short Legged Terriers, it looks like. Two of them were running mad around the parking lot, barking at people and anything that moved. They were jumping at people too- but they never attacked anything, even though I had to duck under one that jumped at my face. They were all bark and no bite. I could see my mom (or was it my sister?) freaking out as one of the braver, crazy dogs kept getting close to some kind of danger- one of them ran out of the parking lot, and into the middle of the nearby road, barking at traffic.

Finally, something worth barking and scaring came along. There were mice, and a gray fox. I’m not sure where from, but the fox came into the parking lot calmly. I was watching it, as so was my mother or sister, apparently.

The dogs, of course, let loose their torrential waves of barking at the fox, who simply tried to walk around the dogs, annoyed. The dogs (and now mice and squirrels) surrounded him and began making noise, trying to scare him off, or just annoy him. The easiest way to explain it… it seemed like a little 6 year old girl getting swarmed and harassed by a group of 6 year old boys. Like on TV. Except the little girl didn’t run off crying… Instead, the fox made noise of his own. Funny part is, the noise had meaning. I could understand it! As the fox barked, subtitles appeared at the bottom of the “screen.” (My vision, perhaps? Either way…)

Bark bark bark, bark!
(Leave me be, once!)
Bark bark bark, bark!
(Leave me be, twice!)
Bark bark bark, bark!
(Leave me be, thrice!)
Bark bark bark, bark!
(Leave me be, four times!)
Bark bark bark, bark!
(Leave me be, five time!)
Bark bark bark, bark!
(Leave me be, six times!)
Bark bark bark, bark!
(Leave me be, seven times!)

As he kept barking, it was obvious he was getting fed up, counting towards something. As he hit three, you could see him start an action- but held back- and continued to count. It was funny after three, as in my mind, I don’t know anything above thrice- or triple or quadruple- without looking it up. So my mind reverted to regular numbers with the counting up. Anyway, by the time the fox reached seven, he had had enough. In a cartoon like manner, he stretched his mouth wide- and ate one of the rats, and one of the now-rat-sized dogs, swallowing them both whole- and alive. He followed this up with a toothy, wide, cartoon like grin, with evil pointed back eyes. All of the remaining pests froze.

Only for a moment, though.

They continued swarming and making noise, otherwise annoying the crap out of the fox again. The Fox sighed, and prepared to eat more of the annoyances. Then, suddenly, with his mouth open and about to eat more, he froze. So did all the mice and rats. All their eyes flicked upwards, to the left, as they spotted something. Looking at me? The dream whited out, and I awoke.

They spotted me waking up, I suppose.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
FlyAwayNow

Post by FlyAwayNow »

I haven't remembered most of dreams ever since the sixth grade. It's a nice thing, though haunting though. Knowing you have dreams but cannot remember them.
Que Lastima
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

I normally dream about songs that I listen to, last night I was listening to House of Wolves and in my dream, my house was burning down. :/
Sent from my conifer.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

A person in the Savannah house told us he got a permit to hang out with kids. In this society, you had to get a permit to hang out with kids, with the exception of the ones you already have. I asked the dude if it was always like this, and he said "yes."