Perfect Killer

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Nicos Del Forar

Perfect Killer

Post by Nicos Del Forar »

Peanut turned another page, his back was resting against the large tree in his backyard, he heard Grape yelling for him somewhere in the house, she could wait though. At the moment he was reading a very interesting article about roving dognappers who would sell their catch to animal testing facilities, Government research labs, puppy mills, it was pretty scary stuff. He finished the article and was halfway through the comics section when he heard Grape calling him again.

He sighed and started walking towards the house, then he heard her scream.

She ran through the sideyard as fast as she could she stopped in front of him and screamed "RUN" before zooming towards the hedge that divided the yards. He heard a muffled gunshot and Grape fell to the ground, a red dart sticking out of her back. He turned around and saw a leering man in a fedora leveling a rifle at him before everything turned black.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

His world was suddenly filled with bright light, his eyes focused and he saw that he was standing in a large glass tube with several pale-looking men in white lab coats standing around it, fiddling with clipboards. He looked down and saw that his tube had a large hole just below the metal grating he stood on, judging by the green slime slowly oozing down the glass and the breathing apparatus strapped to his face, it had just drained his tank.

Another man in lab garb walked into the room through a pair of automatic doors, he smiled and tapped on the glass "Good morning, subject #657892, hopefully this will be my lucky day"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're probably already surrounded by soulless, shambling creatures, an actual zombie Apocalypse is just an excuse to do something constructive"
Jack

Re: Perfect Killer

Post by Jack »

wow. sounds spooky.
keep going!
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
The Game

Post by The Game »

Holy...!!! were you trying to make me scream??
First a pool ball hit the laptop i'm on
then i read that grape got shot
and now i'm in trouble with my mom...
i don't know which one's scarier....
Icharus

Post by Icharus »

Whoa, this looks to be the setup for some thriller.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

My kind of fic. Just be sure to keep it at the proper rating to keep it going. Please continue.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Nicos Del Forar

Post by Nicos Del Forar »

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to delete this, this ONE post has gotten me yelled at by two mods already and gotten me a board warning, I have a pretty good idea of what will happen if i continue it. if anyone needs me, I'll be over here in this corner, next to 4Chan, Plotting your downfa-QUIETLY LURING ON THESE FORUMS AND OTHER S.F.W. WEBSITES AND NOT PLANNING ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOOK OVER THERE! A BIG DISTRACTING THING!
"You're probably already surrounded by soulless, shambling creatures, an actual zombie Apocalypse is just an excuse to do something constructive"
Jack

Post by Jack »

really? well that is just tragic.
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Nicos Del Forar wrote:Sorry guys, I'm going to have to delete this, this ONE post has gotten me yelled at by two mods already and gotten me a board warning, I have a pretty good idea of what will happen if i continue it. if anyone needs me, I'll be over here in this corner, next to 4Chan, Plotting your downfa-QUIETLY LURING ON THESE FORUMS AND OTHER S.F.W. WEBSITES AND NOT PLANNING ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOOK OVER THERE! A BIG DISTRACTING THING!
Actually, it was a combination of the fact that two (maybe now 3) of your four posts cheezed us ALL off or broke a rule. I had already talked to the other mods, and yes, you could continue the story if you kept it PG-13. We had just been slightly worried that it would get too violent too quickly. I thought I told you this. You could have just as easily told me or the others to lock the thread, and that would have been that. First you politely tell me that you were going to just delete the story or stop it, then you turn around and do this. Personally, I was intrigued by the story, and also wanted to see it continue... but that's not going to happen anymore.

What you posted wasn't funny. My goodwill towards you has now run out.

Thread's done.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack