ctcmjh's Pathfinder Campaign

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

ctcmjh's Pathfinder Campaign

Post by ctcmjh »

This is the OOC for my Campaign for Pathfinder.

We will meet over the IRC

All new entries are bold.
---
Region Map
MAP
There are lands beyond the mountains to the east, and the seas in the other directions, but their hardly known.

Character Creation
The stats are going to be a point-buy system as described here. You receive 20 points to spend there. You can also take two flaws, to get up to two bonus feats. Flaws can be things like fears, handicaps, disorders, mental scars, things like that. You all get the max starting gold, as described in the description for each class.

The available races are: Human, Dwarf, Elf, Halfling, Gnome, Orc, Kunari, Tiefling, Aasimar, Kobold, and Goblin. As well as half-elf, half-orc, and half-dwarf. The most common Half-races are Human/anything. After that, Dwarf/anything and Orc/anything are sort of common. Kunari/anything and Gnome/anything are uncommon. Elf/anything (except human) and Svel'dra/anything (except human) are rare. If you wish to be a race that's not listed here, then come talk to me and we'll work something out.

Kunari are very similar to humans, except their cat-like ears, claws, fangs, whiskers and tails. They're a little shorter and weaker than humans, but they're also faster and more cunning. Kunari recieve a +2 to Dexterity, +2 to Charisma, and -2 to Constitution. They have two natural claw weapons, dealing 1d4 damage each. Kunari recieve +2 to Perception, Acrobatics, and Survival checks. They also recieve +2 to their Reflex save to dodge traps. They have Low Light Vision, and a base land speed of 40 feet per round.

Use this as a reference for making your characters. Any classes from there, as well as any feat or anything else is allowed from there. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

I expect you to play believable characters, as there will be plenty of roleplaying as well as fighting.

The Nations of Kallyria
In the land of Kallyria, eight nations dominate the landscape. Eralda, Teritia, Oerba, Nemaria, Herguard, Hollistein, Morgara, and Shouldin. Eralda is the forest nation of the Elves. The country is very xenophobic of the other races, only trusting Humans, Gnomes and Kunari, with the other races sometimes treated as second class citizens. The Elven Noble Houses each hold power throughout the kingdom. Teritia has a hilly landscape, with the Grand Lalic River, starting there. They are a mainly Human nation, heavily interested in trade, trading the wool and hides from their many farmlands. Oerba, despite being in the middle of the continent, tries to remain peaceful with the other nations. Oerba is the homeland of many Kunari, and they still control the majority of the political spectrum there. Most of the nation is farmland, producing mass amounts of produce. The wheat fields surrounding the capitol of Agran are famous throughout the world. Nemaria is by far the most active in exploration and colonization of the outside world. They have the largest military in the area, but use it in defense more than invasion. Nemaria isn't dominated by any one race, but Humans are in most positions of power. Morgara has been very inactive in politics, almost exclusively keeping to themselves. In times of war, their mainly Orc population drives them into battle with any who challenge them. But they have had the most contact and trade with the lands to the south. Shouldin, although small, is one of the more aggressive nations. Many Kobolds find their homes here. They constantly contend the surrounding nations of Hollistein, Oerba and Morgara for territory and land. Hollistein is covered in highlands and mountainous regions, leaving the land nonviable for large amounts of crops. Being a Dwarven Nation, Hollistein's population is almost entirely in a few huge metropolises on mountainsides, and underground. Due to the large amount of gems and precious metals in the mountain, nearly all jewelry and the raw materials for coinage and metallurgy comes from Hollistein. Herguard is a smaller nation, but they make up for it with their great innovations. The Herguardian Gnomes are some of the greatest inventors in the world, working on technology that is decades ahead of the other nations using steam technology; such as engines, massive air-ships, and trains. The huge snowfall allows them near endless supplies of water for their steam-technology.

Eralda is ruled by King Deyawhr, an elven nobleman who cares more about his citizens than his country. Teritia is ruled by The Grand Council, a group of officials who govern the lands. Herguard is ruled by Lord Berlywir, a Gnomish inventor in his own right. Hollistein is ruled by King Garngath Grayhammer, a Dwarven man with a temper that comes just as fast as it goes. Shouldin is ruled Sir Skrashga, a Kobold who claims descendant from dragons. Morgara is ruled by High Chieftan Krad, a war hungry Orc ruler who gained his power through his military prowess. Oerba is controlled by Lady Valya, a Kunari woman who just recently inherited the throne from her late parents. Nemaria is ruled by King Norman, but it's common knowledge that the Grand Knights of Nemaria defy his rule and have all the true power in Nemaria.

Knightly Orders
Throughout the land, many Knightly orders protect their various lands. The most powerful of these Knightly orders is the Fellowship of the Noble Steed. The Fellowship of the Noble Steed is composed of men and women of all races and classes. From Wizards to Barbarians, and from Gnomes to Giants. The Order of the Noble Steed is ruled by the Six Knights of Virtue. Nothing is known about the Six Knights of Virtue under their armor. The six of them wear armor or clothes that cover their entire body, so as to preserve their identity. But their armors are each one-of-a-kind, as are their weapons. The White Knight of Liberality, who crafts powerful magical items, The Red Knight of Merriment, who sings magical songs to inspire power and courage, The Blue Knight of Loyalty, who's combat prowess is only matched by his speed, The Orange Knight of Integrity, who's fists are as powerful as his will, The Yellow Knight of Benevolence, who has dominion over the beasts of the land, and The Violet Knight of Fellowship, who's spells strike fear into those who see them. The Six Virtuous Knights act in secret, and have no favor in the hearts of the kings of the lands, as their actions seem to undermine the actions of the nations.

Racial Relations
The various races intermingle throughout the lands, and are considered equal. Kunari, Dwarves and Orcs were once slaves to the Humans and Elves, hundreds of years ago. Dwarves and Kunari have long since thrown away anger for the slavery, but the Orcs haven't forgotten, and have resentment to their Human and Elven ex-slave owners, and feel a bond to their ex-bretheren Dwarves and Kunari. Nowadays, the only slaves are the serfs that work on the lands of the many Nobles in the lands. Aasimar and Tiefling both have never had their own homeland, and tend to be travelers throughout the land; Although some Tiefling and Aasimar find permanent homes for themselves. Goblins used to be a threat to all, until Gnomish trading and Orcish treaties caused them to be more civilized. The Gnomes and Kobolds kept out the the way of the others until a few hundred years ago.

Magic
Wizards are taught in Mage Towers. There is one Mage Tower for every specialization. Wizards in that tower do not have to study that specialization, but a majority of them do. Sorcerers, Witches and Summoners are considered to be apostates of mage towers. They are not allowed in the mage towers due to the fear that they will be possessed by an outsider, and that outsider will spread throughout the towers. Each Mage Tower has Paladins guarding it. Should an Outsider take control of any mage within the tower, the paladins are ordered to kill that mage, and any mages that show signs of possession. Paladins actively seek out and destroy apostate mages. The Mage Towers are considered their own sovereign nation in their own right. All Mage Towers are presided over by a Magistar; a Grand Mage. That Magistar rules over the mages in his or her tower in any way they see fit. The 8 Magistar, when together, are called the Arcane Council. They are considered to be the greatest mages in the world. In each Mage Tower there is an Altar of Valence, to honor the deity who gave them their magic. Worship of Reasai is grounds for banishment from the mages tower.

When mages cast magic, they draw their power from the Realm of Valence. Dark magic, such as hexes, curses, blood magic, and dark sorcery are drawn from the Realm of Reasai. When a mortal falls asleep, their soul resides in the Realm of Dresmodia. Dresmodia watches over mortals as they sleep, protecting them from demons who wish to possess them. Mages don't go to the realm of Dresmodia when they sleep, but rather they drift between the planes of existence.

Guilds
In each large city, the various trade guilds buy and sell their wares, and give a place to rest for their members. Trade Guilds accept membership from any traders, both shopkeepers and traveling traders. They act as middlemen for traders and salesmen looking to purchase or sell any goods. Using a Guild's service is free to it's members, but if you are part of a rival Guild, or an independent trader, then they normally make you pay a fine.

There are also guilds for any number of professions and crafts. Woodworking guilds, blacksmithing guilds, hunting guilds, and alchemists guilds, for some. There are also thieves guilds ran underground, always on the run from the law.

Deities
The deities of Kallyria take an active role in the goings-ons of its denizens, that is, when they want to. The Mother Goddess Ellysia is seen as the Queen of the Deities, as she created the world, and mothered the sixteen major Gods. Each God and Goddess controls their own plane, each plan acting like their kingdom. Everyone worships Ellysia, and she doesn't have any formal church, as all churches of her sixteen children honor her.

Tirius the Honorable is the God of War, Honor, Family, Patriotism and the Hearth. His alignment is Lawful Good. His Domains are Protection, Glory, Protection, Strength and War. He is pictured as a human wearing centurion armor, carrying a large shield and a longsword. His favored weapon is the Longsword, and his holy symbol is a shield with a sword crossing vertically, and laurels around the top.

Ellayn the Brazen is the Goddess of Agriculture, Harvest, Season, Hunting and Food. Her aligment is Neutral Good. Her Domains are Animal, Earth, Healing, Plant, and Protection. She is pictured as a Kunari in a humble yet elegant dark-violet dress and long flowing brown hair. Her favored weapon is the Longbow, and her holy symbol is a sickle crossing an arrow.

Kator Val the Kind is the Goddess of Travel, Commerce and Trade. His alignment is Lawful Neutral. His Domains are Artifice, Law, Luck, Protection and Travel. He is pictured as an older Orc in fine, rich silk clothing. His favored weapon is the Morning Star, and his holy symbol is a Coin with a crack along the bottom.

Biour the Wise is the God of Knowledge, Wisdom, and Writing. His alignment is True Neutral. His Domains are Artifice, Knowledge, Law, Nobility, and Rune. He is pictured as a graying, bald old man with a long beard in scholarly robes, and glasses. His favored weapon is the Kukri, and his Holy symbol is an open book and a magic circle around it.

Mevalai the Shy is the Goddess of Nature, Birth, Animals, Life, and Alchemy. Her Alignment is Chaotic Good. Her Domains are Air, Animal, Plant, Weather, and Water. She is pictured as a young and beautiful Faerie woman in traditional fey dress. Her favored weapon is the Whip, and her holy symbol is a a flower with stones as its roots, water as its stem, air as its leaves and fire as its blooming head.

Yorick the Merry is the God of Art, Song, Beauty, Love, Celebration, and Alcohol. His Alignment is Neutral Good. His Domains are Charm, Community, Good, Liberation, and Luck. His favored weapon is the Dagger, and his holy symbol is a tankard.

Yiaeva is the Goddess of Death, Judgement, Balance, and the Underworld/Afterlife. Her Alignment is Lawful Neutral. Her Domains are Darkness, Death, Law, Protection, and Repose. Her favored weapon is the Halberd, and her holy symbol is a scale with a hand grasping it's handle.

Meila the Deaf and Peirna the Blind are the Twin Goddesses of Duality, Fate, Time, and the conflicts of Good vs. Evil and Chaos vs. Law. Meila's Alignment is Lawful Evil and Peirna's alignment is Chaotic Good. Their Domains are Chaos, Evil, Good, Law, and Repose. Their favored weapon is the Double Sword, and their holy symbol is two shapes, one black and the other white, intertwined with eachother, and an eye on one side and an ear on the other.

Leargan Grayhammer the Strong is the God of Dignity, Work, Forge, Craftsmanship, and the Common Man. His alignment is Lawful Good. His domains are Artifice, Community, Glory, Good, and Strength. His favored weapon is the warhammer, and his holy symbol is a hammer, sickle and sewing needle crossed.

Valence the Extravagant is the Goddess of Magic, Arcana, and Planar Travel. Her alignment is Lawful Neutral. Her domains are Healing, Knowledge, Law, Magic and Rune. Her favored weapon is the Quarterstaff, and her holy symbol is a gemstone with runes inscribed in it.

Dorasai the Curious is the God of the Sea, Exploration, Adverturing, Innovation, and Idea. His Alignment is Chaotic Neutral. His Domains are Air, Glory, Knowledge, Luck, and Weather. His favored weapon is the Scimitar, and his holy symbol is rope tied to a chain.

Xyliazin the Greedy is the God of Deciet, Shadows, Stealth, and Theft. His alignment is Neutral Evil. His Domains are Darkness, Destruction, Evil, Rune, and Trickery. His favored weapon is the Punching Dagger (Katar) and his holy symbol is a drop of blood falling from a key.

Urik the Savage is the God of Destruction, Mayhem, Fire, and Violence. His Alignment is Chaotic Evil. His Domains are Chaos, Destruction, Fire, Strength, and War. His facored weapon is the Battle Axe, and his holy symbol is a battleaxe on fire.

Greth the Influential is the God of Corruption, Decay, Revenge, and Power. His Alignment is Lawful Evil. His Domains are Evil, Glory, Law, Nobility and Repose. His favored weapon is the Flail, and his holy symbol is a skull with diamonds in its eye sockets and rotting flesh in its mouth.

Reasai the Evil is the Goddess of Blood Magic, Heresy, Hexes, Necromancy, and Sorcery. Her Alignment is Neutral Evil. Her domains are Artifice, Destruction, Knowledge. Magic, and Repose. Her favored weapon is the Chakram, and her holy symbol is a bloodshot eye crying a drop of blood, and a magic circle behind it.

Dresmodia the Eccentric is the God of Madness, Dreams, Lies, Disguises, Sleep and Trickery. His Alignment is Chaotic Neutral. His Domains are Chaos, Darkness, Luck, Madness, and Repose. His favored weapon is the Scythe, and his holy symbol is a mirror with a top hat on top of it.

Ending Notes
But before we all start, I want to do a prologue rp with each of you individually, so that you all get a sense of who your character is and why they're adventuring.

There is no tl;dr. I expect you all to at least skim through it, and eventually read it all before we start. Could everyone please send me their character sheets, and a description of what their character looks like, their history, and their personality? If you need some info about some city that they could be from, then just message me and I'll be glad to help you.

Current players & PC's

1. Aquablast
2. Heth
3. Cythonion
4. Sleet - Kyari Smallroot - Kunari - Monk
5. 44RONM10
6. Zach_the_Husky
7. Hypergenesis - Leitz Coel - Human - Alchemist

NPC's of Note

Campaign Journal
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Re: Who wants to join an IRC roleplaying game of some sort?

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sounds like fun!

I don't quite know how to play D&D, but I'd love to have a try some time.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Sounds good! Normally I would choose the one where I have higher mastery. But I am rusty at both, so I am fine with either of them! :lol:
Heth

Post by Heth »

Well personally I'd be interested in a kinda hybrid of the two scenarios, you know something like Final Fantasy does. and as for the "gameplay" of it I'd love a d20 system
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sounds like fun!

I don't quite know how to play D&D, but I'd love to have a try some time.
Then I can teach you sometime! :mrgreen:
Aquablast wrote:Sounds good! Normally I would choose the one where I have higher mastery. But I am rusty at both, so I am fine with either of them! :lol:
So you want to join?
Heth wrote:Well personally I'd be interested in a kinda hybrid of the two scenarios, you know something like Final Fantasy does. and as for the "gameplay" of it I'd love a d20 system
Perhaps a traditional fantasy setting, with steam technology? Steampunk has always been interesting to me, so I could work this in. Airships, things like that.
Heth

Post by Heth »

ctcmjh wrote:Perhaps a traditional fantasy setting, with steam technology? Steampunk has always been interesting to me, so I could work this in. Airships, things like that.
Sounds fine to me, personally
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I would love to, but I'm not sure how my schedule would work. We'll have to see.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:So you want to join?
Of course I do, ctc!

But I am actually most familiar with normal fantasy settings like D&D. I still don't mind playing in other settings, of course.
Sleet wrote:I would love to, but I'm not sure how my schedule would work. We'll have to see.
Actually, I might have schedule problems too! :lol: But once per week should be good enough for me!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cool!
I hope all of you are able to make it. I'll start scheduling a few days from now, as I'm really busy this weekend.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Double post, but I don't care.

If you're interested, can you please post here again? So far, I have:

1. Aquablast
2. Heth - Raikia - Svel'dra - Sorcerer - Female
3. NosWater
4. Sleet
5. 44RONM10 - Lee Sylvari - Human - Duskblade - Male

I might open more slots if more are interested.
NosWaster

Post by NosWaster »

I'm kinda... how do I say... clueless, so I guess I'll have to learn, but I guess I'm kinda open to trying this out.
I am interested, so I thought I'd post. I do have a lot of free time on my hands and I'm kinda starting to love RPing.
Sigma (Σ) (Male Tabby Cat)
Dark Sigma (Σ) (Feral and Black version of Sigma)
Frostbyte (Male Alaskan Wolf)
This is how I came up with Sigma
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

NosWaster wrote:I'm kinda... how do I say... clueless, so I guess I'll have to learn, but I guess I'm kinda open to trying this out.
I am interested, so I thought I'd post. I do have a lot of free time on my hands and I'm kinda starting to love RPing.
Well, I'll be more than happy to teach you, as well as anyone else who wants to learn. If I teach you, will you join?
Heth

Post by Heth »

I think I'll join
NosWaster

Post by NosWaster »

ctcmjh wrote:
NosWaster wrote:I'm kinda... how do I say... clueless, so I guess I'll have to learn, but I guess I'm kinda open to trying this out.
Well, I'll be more than happy to teach you, as well as anyone else who wants to learn. If I teach you, will you join?
Of course!
Sigma (Σ) (Male Tabby Cat)
Dark Sigma (Σ) (Feral and Black version of Sigma)
Frostbyte (Male Alaskan Wolf)
This is how I came up with Sigma
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Great! Could I know what classes/races you wish to be? If you need help with this, please PM me.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

ctcmjh wrote:Great! Could I know what classes/races you wish to be? If you need help with this, please PM me.
I want to join...but I have no idea what this is anymore. Is it fantasy...or a steam-punk thing?

On top of that, what races and classes are there?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

44R0NM10 wrote:I want to join...but I have no idea what this is anymore. Is it fantasy...or a steam-punk thing?
It is fantasy, in order words, D&D 3.5.
44R0NM10 wrote:On top of that, what races and classes are there?
This is the System Reference Document for D&D 3.5. It doesn't really teach you how to play, but it has every information you need... As long as you can read it! You don't have to read all of them, but reading "Basics & Ability Scores" will probably help you to understand the game better.

In fact, you should just use this step-by-step guide alongside with the 3.5 SRD. And even though it advise some classes for beginners, I say just pick whatever you are interested in. We will cover you later on!

Also ctc has some custom races in addition to the standard races, and ctc also has a custom pantheon (if you plan on playing cleric or paladin). So you should ask him for those.

Of course, I don't think ctc is asking for a character sheet right now, but just a general idea of your character. If you have any questions or want recommendations you can ask ctc or me!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:I want to join...but I have no idea what this is anymore. Is it fantasy...or a steam-punk thing?
It's going to be a traditional fantasy setting. Think Lord of the Rings.
44R0NM10 wrote:On top of that, what races and classes are there?
All of the races and classes from the SRD are available. I've made a few homebrew prestige classes and items. I've also made two homebrew races as well; The Kutari, an anthro race that looks like a cross between a cat and a fox, and the Svel'dra, an anthro lizard race. I'll try to draw each later so you have an idea as to what they look like.

It seems like all of you need to be taught how to play D&D 3.5, so I will work with each of you to help you. Tell me when you are available for a lesson. It won't take long, and it won't be hard to learn.

Aquablast has played D&D 4e, so he just needs to know the specifics of 3.5. Therefore, he will help me with your characters and the stats and things. But I would prefer if you needed help with something, you asked either me or both of us. I can help you make your character, as can Aqua.

I'm working on the setting and background, and will post it when ready.

How does 7-10PM Pacific Standard Time work for everyone?
Heth

Post by Heth »

so D&D 3.5, eh?

been a while since I've used that one. . . I wonder if I still have my stuff for it, wait I need to find my NWN book now! (though that may be just 3.0). . . anyway, darn no dragons :( oh well Lizards are close enough. 7-10 Pacific. .. so 9-midnight for me, my prime hours, so that's perfect for me
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Heth wrote:so D&D 3.5, eh?

been a while since I've used that one. . . I wonder if I still have my stuff for it, wait I need to find my NWN book now! (though that may be just 3.0). . . anyway, darn no dragons :( oh well Lizards are close enough. 7-10 Pacific. .. so 9-midnight for me, my prime hours, so that's perfect for me
Great! By the way, the Svel'dra are more of a mix between a dragon and a lizard.
Heth

Post by Heth »

ctcmjh wrote:Great! By the way, the Svel'dra are more of a mix between a dragon and a lizard.
Even better, anyway time to read my NWN book to get a bit more familiar with the 3.X ruleset
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Heth wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Great! By the way, the Svel'dra are more of a mix between a dragon and a lizard.
Even better, anyway time to read my NWN book to get a bit more familiar with the 3.X ruleset
Alright :mrgreen:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I want to get everyone together for a session on the IRC sometime very soon, so that we can plan things all together. I'm working on the world, and I should have the map as well as some important information done very soon. I will post everything when I finish it.

In the meantime, I would like everyone to either post, or PM me, their race/class choices. If you need help, then don't hesitate to ask me.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

By the way, can everyone post your timezone and your free time? The hardest part is finding a good time to gather! :lol: Just post your timezone and when you are usually free during your timezone, then I will work it out or something!

My timezone: GMT +8:00
Free time:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 3:00 AM ~ 6:00 AM and 3:30 PM ~ 9:00 PM
Wednesday, Friday: 3:00 AM ~ 6:00 AM and 5:30 PM ~ 9:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 AM ~ 7:00 AM and 1:00 PM ~ 12:00 PM
Sunday: 0:00 AM ~ 9:00 PM

I am sure this is an once a week thing, so no worries even if you don't have multiple free time!
Heth

Post by Heth »

Central Time Zone (GMT -6:00 iirc )

Free time: any day, any time after 2PM and before 4:30AM (on average exceptions do occur)
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'm GMT+0

...and free time for me is really random sadly. My mum has habits of making me do things at the last minute of anything. For a fact, anything before 4PM (GMT+0) will never work for me during weekdays. 11PM is sometimes my latest for weekdays...although I have habits of always staying up a little later.
ctcmjh

Re: ctcmjh's Adventures in Kallyria D&D 3.5 IRC campaign

Post by ctcmjh »

Could everyone please begin submitting character sheets to me?

I'll post some information about the setting very soon.
Heth

Post by Heth »

question are the stats going to be a point-buy system, a la NWN (i.e. all stats start at 8 with 30 points to spend)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

See the first post for all the information that used to be here.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

*Peeks in*
>> <<
Well, this seems really interesting, though I still need to be taught D&D....how many people'r you takin?
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

ctcmjh wrote: How does 7-10PM Pacific Standard Time work for everyone?
Sorry, I only just noticed...There is absolutely 0 chance of me getting that on any weekday (including Sunday, and excluding Friday). I'm not sure how often you plan on doing it, but I'll be able to do that on your Friday and Saturday on the majority of weekends. Not a vast majority...but a majority. Think 60% of the time.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:
ctcmjh wrote: How does 7-10PM Pacific Standard Time work for everyone?
Sorry, I only just noticed...There is absolutely 0 chance of me getting that on any weekday (including Sunday, and excluding Friday). I'm not sure how often you plan on doing it, but I'll be able to do that on your Friday and Saturday on the majority of weekends. Not a vast majority...but a majority. Think 60% of the time.
Well, that's good because I was planning on it being on Saturday.
Rendak wrote:*Peeks in*
>> <<
Well, this seems really interesting, though I still need to be taught D&D....how many people'r you takin?
I might have room for one more.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Awesome, This'll be fun if you do |3
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
ctcmjh

Re: ctcmjh's D&D Campaign OOC UPDATED

Post by ctcmjh »

If you're still interested, then please post in this thread. Also, if you're interested in joining, please post here as well.
Heth

Post by Heth »

still interested, though now I have a job so it may be harder to be online
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Still interested, although I have my final exam next week, and maybe a little busy post-exam, but definitely still interested!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'm interested as long as I'm kept posted on what I need to do by when, and this meets on a weekend. Preferably Saturday.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Cthonion

Post by Cthonion »

I'm interested in playing this, but it depends on when we will meet.

I'm highly experienced in 3.5, and I'm more than willing to fill any roll of the party that's lacking if needed; however, I'm best at tank and arcane spellcaster (both the control and damage dealing roles). As of now, I'm thinking up what I want my backstory to be (in case I'm let into the group) but it depends on my class a bit.
"You should join the military :3 That way instead of bombing military bases you can log them"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Heth wrote:still interested, though now I have a job so it may be harder to be online
We'll try to make a schedule that doesn't conflict with anyone's IRL stuff
Aquablast wrote:Still interested, although I have my final exam next week, and maybe a little busy post-exam, but definitely still interested!
Alright!
Sleet wrote:I'm interested as long as I'm kept posted on what I need to do by when, and this meets on a weekend. Preferably Saturday.
Okay, I'll try for Saturday.
Cthonion wrote:I'm interested in playing this, but it depends on when we will meet.

I'm highly experienced in 3.5, and I'm more than willing to fill any roll of the party that's lacking if needed; however, I'm best at tank and arcane spellcaster (both the control and damage dealing roles). As of now, I'm thinking up what I want my backstory to be (in case I'm let into the group) but it depends on my class a bit.
It would be great to have you join us! Actually, we're playing Pathfinder, which is almost identical to 3.5.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:
Aquablast wrote:Still interested, although I have my final exam next week, and maybe a little busy post-exam, but definitely still interested!
Alright!
Actually, exam is over now, so I am completely free! I won't be on during the 1st-6th May though.
ctcmjh wrote:It would be great to have you join us! Actually, we're playing Pathfinder, which is almost identical to 3.5.
... We are? I didn't know! :lol: