Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Coatl_Ruu

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Sooooo... I've got a question (well, more of a statement) and this seems like the place to ask (state) it.

I would like to join one of the RPs, but after skimming over the massive first posts of a couple of gargantuan threads, I found that I have really no idea how to go about doing that. A cookie goes to the first person who can give me a brief outline of what I need to do. Really, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm really not sure where to start.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Well, first things first, you need to read the rules found on Page 1 of this thread. Second, you should PM the GM's of the neighborhood asking for a short summary of what's going on in their neighborhood, and anything you need to remember about that neighborhood. Asking around on the OOC's also works very well. You do not have to read that much of the past pages, just the last ten or so will do. Once you've decided on a neighborhood, you need to make a character. You can use preexisting characters as references, but you need to include everything in the profile that it says you need on the first page of this thread. You also need to have any extra things the GM may or may not want. Once you create a character, post him/her into the main OOC thread, and post a link to it in the neighborhood you want to join. Keep in mind that some neighborhoods are be request only, or are full. Once you are accepted by the GM, you are free to post! :mrgreen:

Remember to read ALL of the rules in all three of your neighborhood, the Main OOC, and the forum rules. Also, have fun.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

What ctc said, but there is also a quick version of the rules in the first page of the main OOC. However, I still recommend you to read through the "RP Rules" in the first post. And if you are still confused at how to make a character sheet, read through the "Character rules" too.

After you read through those, you should:
- Know the rules
- Know how to make a character sheet

After that, you should pick a neighbor. I would love to give you some descriptions, but unfortunately I haven't been following the other neighbors. So you might need to find out what a neighbor is about by yourself, ask at their OOC thread, or PM the GM and ask him about the neighbor.

Here is a list of neighborhoods (with a link to their OOC) and their GM:
- Richardson Valley: Buckdida
- Radiant Gardens: ctcmjh
- SeaBreeze Harbor (FULL): Zander
- Yorkshire Fields: Aquablast
- Richmond Acres: BlueAnubis (I think)
- Verde Grove: Hypergenesis
- Brookshire Meadows: RockstarRaccoon
- Sunset Plateau: IceKitsune

Once you decided a neighbor, post your character sheet here and link it to the neighbor you want to join, and tell them that you want to join the neighbor. Remember that some neighbors are a bit slow at this moment, so you might need to be patient. Also, remember to read the house rule of the neighbor you are joining.

Don't be afraid to ask if you have any other questions!
RockstarRaccoon wrote:I just use it because I need regular writing practice, something to keep me writing on a regular basis, though I guess I'm a bit behind on that...
I suppose RP is what that has gotten me into learning grammar seriously.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

I'll just leave this here... :P

Name:
Dusk Roscoe

Character type:

Main

Species:
Snowshoe Cat

Neighborhood:
Yorkshire Fields

Appearance:
Dusk has tan fur on his back and head, while his belly and paws are covered with white. His ears and tail are dark brown, his eyes are blue. He wears a light brown collar, and his tag has the outlines of the rising sun still halfway behind the horizon engraved on it.

Personality:

At first glance, Dusk is an energetic, fun loving cat, who usually acts friendly with everyone, though he has a tendency to sometimes be sort of a candy corn. Few get to see him really open up however, since he's slow to let anyone into his trust. Dusk enjoys the company of others, many games and occasionally a quiet evening in front of the TV.
Dusk strongly dislikes wild or feral animals. He is suspicious and wary of them at best, and outright agressive at worst.

Other notes & background:
Dusk's owner is Jane Roscoe. She works as a pet groomer, and since she used to practice on Dusk all the time some of it rubbed off on the cat. Dusk knows how to use a pair of scissors on a coat of fur! It's sort of his hobby.
Jane and Dusk lived in Yorkshire Fields for years, but they only recently moved to their new apartment in this neigborhood.
Dusk was the last of his litter to get an owner so he spent a few months alone with another litter of puppies at the pet store. Ever since, he likes to socialize with dogs more than other cats!

Special:
Strength - 4 "I'm a cat! I can carry my own weight. What else did you expect?"
Perception - 7 "I can see what the people are doing in the apartment complex on the other side of the street!"
Endurance - 7 "Race you to the park!!!"
Charisma - 5 "Hi, I'm Dusk! So... nice weather is it?"
Intelligence - 5 "Okay, so I'm more street smart than book smart..."
Agility - 8 "Up the tree, across the fence and whoosh I'm gone!"
Luck - 6 "Meh, I'm not winning a grand prize anytime soon but it could be worse."
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Alright, thanks for the help! Just one more thing - anyone got a recommendation for which neighborhood I should try and join? Because I'd like to limit my wall-of-text reading just a bit. :P
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Alright, thanks for the help! Just one more thing - anyone got a recommendation for which neighborhood I should try and join? Because I'd like to limit my wall-of-text reading just a bit. :P
Oooh, here's my chance to woo you to my neighborhood! :lol: I mean... *cough* give you unbiased advice, of course!

I don't really know how involved you want to get, and at what level, but starting with one of the more easy-going neighborhoods could be a good idea. Sunset Plateau is a pretty basic setting and has a low posting rate at the moment, also it's not too long, just ~30 pages. And Yorkshire Fields lost a few players recently, and they're also going slower at the moment. I just applied there like ten minutes ago myself, so right now I only hope I'll be admitted there! :P But every neighborhood has a different atmosphere and posting speed, so in the end it comes down to where you would feel comfortable! There's supposed to be some sort of summary about the neighborhoods somewhere around here...

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Sunset Plateau is probably the most basic one, and most of them are new players. And I would say it is a good place for a new player to join.

Yorkshire Field is a big city, where pets are more "pet-like". You should read the YsF canon, if you are interested.

Richardson Valley has a long history of conflict and drama, while it also has an extremely slow post rate right now. It kind of need new players, but make sure you can handle all those heavy conflict and drama. You should read some of the posts to get a feeling on how RV is.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

The Broken Fox wrote:Uh... :? I think Rick's talking about us...

http://twitter.com/RicksWriting/status/ ... 8536218625
*whistles innocently*

http://twitter.com/#!/Wuffkatter/status ... 4758533120

http://twitter.com/#!/RicksWriting/stat ... 0707000322

http://twitter.com/#!/Wuffkatter/status ... 4771666945

Try reading BsM, RV, or in some places, RG. It gets crazy, confusing, and overall nuts; do admit that! The posting rate combined with how far the rating could get stretched caused me to need mod help in this section of the forum first and foremost, due to a high volume of posts with a higher possibility of breaking the rules, yet, I wanted to keep the writing as free and unrestricted as possible.

We're crazy but we love it. Heh.
On another note, anyone who's sent me a Neighborhood application, I'll get to it very soon, reviewing it sometime after this weekend. (Val and Lightwolf, I mean you guys.) Keep me to that statement please, PM me to remind me. Sometimes I forget when I get busy; sorry for keeping you waiting.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Buckdida wrote:On another note, anyone who's sent me a Neighborhood application, I'll get to it very soon, reviewing it sometime after this weekend. (Val and Lightwolf, I mean you guys.) Keep me to that statement please, PM me to remind me. Sometimes I forget when I get busy; sorry for keeping you waiting.
Will do, Buck! X3 ...and keep up the good work. :3
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

I'll PM to you starting Monday, in case.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Buckdida wrote:
The Broken Fox wrote:Uh... :? I think Rick's talking about us...

http://twitter.com/RicksWriting/status/ ... 8536218625
*whistles innocently*

http://twitter.com/#!/Wuffkatter/status ... 4758533120

http://twitter.com/#!/RicksWriting/stat ... 0707000322

http://twitter.com/#!/Wuffkatter/status ... 4771666945

Try reading BsM, RV, or in some places, RG. It gets crazy, confusing, and overall nuts; do admit that! The posting rate combined with how far the rating could get stretched caused me to need mod help in this section of the forum first and foremost, due to a high volume of posts with a higher possibility of breaking the rules, yet, I wanted to keep the writing as free and unrestricted as possible.

We're crazy but we love it. Heh.
On another note, anyone who's sent me a Neighborhood application, I'll get to it very soon, reviewing it sometime after this weekend. (Val and Lightwolf, I mean you guys.) Keep me to that statement please, PM me to remind me. Sometimes I forget when I get busy; sorry for keeping you waiting.
Only one word describes how I feel:

lol
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Okay, after brainstorming about fifteen different characterizations, each of which ended up either being knockoffs of existing Housepets characters or mentally damaged to a ridiculous extreme, I think I've figured out something that could work.

Name:
Phi Walters

Character type:
Main

Species:
Cat (Maine Coon)

Neighborhood:
Yorkshire Fields

Appearance:
Phi is a fairly typical brown tabby Maine Coon with thick, long fur. He's a bit taller than the average cat, but not by much. There's a rather noticeable scar a few inches from the end of his tail.

Personality:
Ph is a fairly level-headed individual. If he has the chance, he'll think through any action he's about to take and consider all of the possible consequences. If he tells you that something is a stupid idea, it probably is. Of course, that goes out the window if he's in a rush. To say that Phi doesn't exactly do his best thinking under pressure is like saying that fire doesn't do well underwater.

When it comes to dealing with more personal or emotional issues, the best strategy he's come up with so far is "ignore them and hope they go away." People and other pets have told him in the past that this probably isn't healthy. He generally tells them exactly where they can shove their opinions

Phi has a tendency to take life in general just a bit too seriously. When he's among those he considers friends he'll loosen up a bit, but overall he stays fairly reserved. Phi is slow to anger, but once he's finally pushed over the edge it's a terrible sight to behold.

Other notes & background:
-His tag looks like the Greek letter phi. Yes, its a very smart joke lame pun.

Phi's mother was a stray who gave birth to him in a shelter. He was put up for adoption along with a few of his siblings, but he was the only one that his current owner adopted. His owner's job made it so that the two never stayed in one place for a while. In the eight or so years that his owner, Henry, had that particular job, they traveled to almost every one of the continental United States.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
Strength - 7 "Need some help with those bags?"
Perception - 8 "Anyone else see that?"
Endurance - 6 "Eh. That's enough running for now, thank you very much."
Charisma - 4 "Putting your foot in your mouth is that thing you aren't supposed to do, right?"
Intelligence - 7 "I know enough to have figured out that the thing on my collar is a geeky pun off my name, if that's what you mean."
Agility - 6 "Jump a fence? Sure. Anything beyond that ain't gonna happen, though."
Luck - 4 "Bah. Luck isn't real. That vase that just dumped over on me? Coincidence."

----------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bother the fine people in the Yorkshire Fields thread. Adios!
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bother the fine people in the Yorkshire Fields thread. Adios!
Yay! :mrgreen:

Absol

Post by Absol »

Is this okay?

Name: Change Denning

Character Type: Main

Species: Mixed-Breed Cat

Neighborhood: Yorkshire Fields

Appearance: Change is a primarily black cat; however, his feet and hands are pure white. A streak of white fur also runs up his left leg to around his knee and a small patch of it marks his chest; however, his eyes are a simple almond shade like most cats. As with most pets, he only wears a collar, blue, with a tag, a copper colored cents symbol. Of note is that his tail is unusually long, even by most cat standards, actually being longer than his upper body.

Personality: Change is a very introverted pet; extremely shy and social phobic; he gets incredibly nervous when interacting with others. That said; he’s also as honest as they come and truly tries to be a good cat, but his other issues sometimes get in the way of that. He’s pretty much constantly stressed out and will snap, usually violently, if you push him too hard; something that he will regret the second the momentary anger fades and he realizes what he’s done. In spite of all this, however, Change still does want to have friends; he just doesn’t know how to make them.

Other Notes: Change was born a stray and taken in while still fairly young, which his owner is pretty sure is why he’s so nervous around other humans and pets. He also recently discovered that his romantic interests weren’t limited to just other felines; something that only served to add to his ever-present stress level.

SPECIAL:

Strength – 4 (And usually compensates for it by fighting dirty)
Perception – 7 (He’s no detective, but he’s pretty good anyway)
Endurance – 5 (Nothing too special here)
Charisma – 4 (Gets some points for a being a nice guy; but he’s still not very good)
Intelligence – 10 (The cat’s a sponge when it comes to facts)
Agility – 6 (He IS a cat after all)
Luck – 6 (Not going to win the lottery anytime soon, but he’s not cursed)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

@Absol
Okay! But please link it to the Yorkshire Fields OOC, and also pick a color that has not been taken by other players. Make sure you know the rules well too. I will approve it once you have done that.
valerio

Post by valerio »

To the fellow players of Seabreeze Harbor, Sunset Plateau and Yorkshire Fields:
Saturday and part of Sunday will be taken to visit my mother. With some luck, I'll find some timesynch with you folks, but not as much as I want to. :cry:
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

I'm still looking for a home for my second character Gray. He's not in a neighborhood yet, and it's been about a month.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
valerio

Post by valerio »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
On Saturday Morning, 06:30 Italy timezone, my brand new Pet Friendly community OOC thread will officially come to life! 10 players (+GM) allowed.
What's more important, in the guest characters quota, 1 per player, it is allowed an extra 1 special guest character, coming from any other RP of this forum! You heard me, folks! This is the chance to try out the crossover of your life!
More details on Saturday, when the thread's open and running. Read rules carefully: this is going to be FUN! :mrgreen:
Thank you for your attention.
/End of announcement.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
On Saturday Morning, 06:30 Italy timezone, my brand new Pet Friendly community OOC thread will officially come to life! 10 players (+GM) allowed.
What's more important, in the guest characters quota, 1 per player, it is allowed an extra 1 special guest character, coming from any other RP of this forum! You heard me, folks! This is the chance to try out the crossover of your life!
More details on Saturday, when the thread's open and running. Read rules carefully: this is going to be FUN! :mrgreen:
/End of announcement.
Wow! Just wow! I'll have to check this out. Val running an RP, this should be good... :P

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

We're all doomed. :lol:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Mareks wrote:We're all doomed. :lol:
Zander

Post by Zander »

/End of announcement.
I officially pre-order a spot.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Zander wrote:
/End of announcement.
I officially pre-order a spot.
Me too
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander and Ceet are the first two lucky winners! :D :D
8 slots left, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hurry up, hurree-YY!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Zander and Ceet are the first two lucky winners! :D :D
Ceet.

Ceet

Ceets

Also, Yay! Thanks Valerio. I'll start making my sheet asap.
Zander

Post by Zander »

valerio wrote:Zander and Ceet are the first two lucky winners! :D :D
well, actually it depends probably on a few things,
1. Since i now put so much backstory/detail/arc material into my new characters, i'll probably need permission from you to create some of his/her backstory.

2. The setting. I'm hoping it's going to be something interesting, because it depends on how detailed/interesting i can make my character.

x3

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:well, actually it depends probably on a few things,
1. Since i now put so much backstory/detail/arc material into my new characters, i'll probably need permission from you to create some of his/her backstory.

2. The setting. I'm hoping it's going to be something interesting, because it depends on how detailed/interesting i can make my character.

x3
Hmm, your questions raise an interesting point,
You know what? Go checkie the real stuff! I'm gonna post the thread now!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Name:
Adelheid Krause

Neighborhood:
Blue Peak Shore

Species:
Dog; German Shepherd

Backstory:
Adelheid was a perfectly-bred police dog from birth. He was overjoyed when he finally became old enough to join the police academy in Germany, when all of his hopes came crashing down on him because of his eyesight. Nevertheless, he kept a positive attitude and continued to live his life, helping whoever he saw needed help. He's gotten a good deal of various-sized cuts because of his nature, but he views them as trophies. About six months before moving, Adel got himself a girlfriend, but an accident she got involved in two months later sent her to an early grave, which he has yet to recover from. After four months of Adel's brooding, his parents moved him to the new community of Blue Peak to give him a change of scenery to help him forget his past.

Personality:
Adel is definitely the "noble one." If he sees someone in trouble (which may not happen often because of his terrible eyesight), he will stop at nothing to help them out. He likes to make friends but has problems adapting to a new environment, so having just moved to Blue Peak from his home in Germany will cause him to be introverted at first, but once he grows to like his new home, he will be more friendly. He adores using tag words in German, ja?

Picture:
I'll draw him eventually.

Strengths and weaknesses:
S-He is extremely smart.
W-His eyesight isn't very good, which is the only reason he couldn't become a police dog.

Other notes:
-His name is German for "noble one."
-He uses some German words, but this is more for effect since he can't really speak German.
-He attempted to join the police academy when he was 3, but his eyesight was deemed too poor to be useful.

SPECIAL:
Strength: 9 "I can lift zis with no problems."
Perception: 3 "What is that. I cannot see you fraulein, you are too far away!"
Endurance: 9 "Aww, did I tire you out?"
Charisma: 6 "Ja, I can roll with that."
Intelligence: 5: "I am...not so good with learning ze new things."
Agility: 4: "I am ze slow one, I know."
Luck: 6: "Oh, I have found money. The skies are very generous to me today."

lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

An additional new PF neighborhood, along with Valerio's, is a little something Tha Housedog and I put together, with Valerio's help and permission, based on the Lucky Charm Grove shelter that is featured in his Housepets: La Serie fan-fic.

OOC Here: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... =12&t=1328

Although not technically a neighborhood, it's still a good sized area and features many of the things that a neighborhood would have. Please check it out. ;3
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

I would love to join... but with my upcoming surgery, I feel it would be pointless. Sorry Val :/
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:I would love to join... but with my upcoming surgery, I feel it would be pointless. Sorry Val :/
I'm serious, Mareks: if you're really interested, I'll leave an extra slot open only for you, so in the end we'll have 11 players + GM. :D
Of course, I also pray to the eldritch powers that Rick joins, but that would be asking a lot... *mumbles prayers*
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
Mareks wrote:I would love to join... but with my upcoming surgery, I feel it would be pointless. Sorry Val :/
I'm serious, Mareks: if you're really interested, I'll leave an extra slot open only for you, so in the end we'll have 11 players + GM. :D
Of course, I also pray to the eldritch powers that Rick joins, but that would be asking a lot... *mumbles prayers*
Valerio, Rick thinks we're crazy.
valerio

Post by valerio »

*slaps self* Ach! You're right!
I forgot the cookies offer! Now we're all dooooooommed!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Heh. Well... okay then. I'll start on making a CS.

Also, I checked it out, and Zalgo brought up a good question. Does this mean it's possible to have a feral as a main? Cause not long ago I was asking if I could use my fursona here, but he's a feral.

Also, Zalgo's sitting next to me atm, so here's what he has to say:

Zalgo: You asked me to specify. I'm just asking if Red wolves are the only kind of wolves on the island. This questions applies to Mareks too if he's asking to use Raven (his fursona), because my feral character is by no means red, and neither is Raven.

And back to Mareks:

But yeah, Raven's a black wolf... well.. he's my avatar. So, you can see him for yourself. I think the green fur might be a problem. I COULD claim it's tribal paint?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Of course. all natives are potential Mains, so show me what you got. Remember, it must be an island's inhabitant. PM me for details
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Zalgo went home for awhile. But, I'll be starting my CS later tonight. Hopefully before you go to bed val. If not, you should find it waiting in your inbox for when you get up.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Zalgo went home for awhile. But, I'll be starting my CS later tonight. Hopefully before you go to bed val. If not, you should find it waiting in your inbox for when you get up.
YAY! You just deserved your rightfully-earned extra slot!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

heh >:3

Thats cool. I actually want to start working on my CS now...

Darn, I may not finish it before folks are home and they'll want on.
Zander

Post by Zander »

-type-
Main

-Name-
Achilles Ryker

-Gender-
Male

-Age-
(6 human, 21 Dog)

-Species-
Dog, Purebred German Shephard

-Backstory-
As the pick of his litter, both his parents were purebred German Shepherd's, who's both parents were also purebred. They were scientifically chosen to produce an offspring that could be a successful police K-9 unit, and succeed they did. As the first of his kind, Achilles is the epitomy of the k-9 police dog, strong, agile, and full of.. erm.. spirit.
His "owners" found a opening in a small tourist destinated island, and thought they could make a good living selling out his services as K9 squadron leader. They were wrong, but a 4 year contract was already signed and Achilles was destined to live on the island and serve the people. Little did he know however, that the k9 unit that was there were a bunch of slack-offs, and just let the actual guards take care of anything. Looks like he's got some work to do.
As a requirement for k9 units, he learned the native language, so as to provide easy communication with the inhabitants. He took obedience training classes, and passed the test with flying blood colors.

-Personality-
Besides being trained from birth to be hard-headed and stubborn, Achilles (\ə-ˈki-lēz\) is only half that. Besides from a stubborn look or snarky comment he might give you, his attitude generaly remains under control. Generaly. The only downside is if you can reach his commanding side, you practically can count on fur flying. Luckily, that side is usually only released when he's placed in charge of a squadron of k9 units, or completely degraded by some tourist's daughter that thinks hes some "WITTLE DOGGIE" and hugs his leg.
Layed back and relaxed *Cough*well for most of the time *cough*, Achilles can be a faithful friend, or a horrifying enemy.

-Appearence-

At 5 foot 6, the German Shephard towers almost all of his kind, comparitively the same size or even taller of some large breed of Feral wolf. His pitch black coller blends in with his black belt, which holds a small emergency aid kit, and a small side-arm. His bright red eyes seem to peer into your soul as you look up at his tall figure. His ears stay straight up mostly to give the impression he is taller, considering his ears usually reach the chin of a full grown man.

-Strengths&weaknesses-
S- Very strong and tall
W- very hard-headed, usually doesn't believe something someone says unless from a reliable source.

-Other notes-
He's really outgoing, usually parusing the island where there are plenty of tourists looking for anyone suspicious, sometimes taking pictures with tourists.
His vision is generally normal, but his perception is kicked down alot from a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_neuroma] Vestibular schwannomial tumor in his right ear, completely cutting off hearing in that ear.
-Picture-
Later, peoplez

-Stats-
SPECIAL:
Strength: 9
Perception: 4
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 6
Luck: 4

color #FF0000

x3
Last edited by Zander on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Name: Gian "Raven" Wulf
Species: Labrador Wolf Mix
Neighborhood: Blue Peak Shore

Appearance:
Raven 1
Raven 2 ((Just noticed I forgot to color his nose in this one.))

Personality:
Raven dislikes arguing, and people taking his food. Someone ruining a good time, and people who kill for pleasure. People who litter, and disrespect those who have clearly earned respect. As where he loves a good story, and having a good time. He likes to dance and join in parties and such where he can. He'll try to be friend with everyone, even if they get on his nerves, the scar on his muzzle serving as a reminder that fighting among friends, and breaking certain rules comes with a sever punishment. He's easy going, and friendly to all, especially if they love to eat as much as he does. He'll stop anything he believes is wrong.

Other:
Prefers to be called Raven. He's often found when hunting, and will take who ever finds him along. It's rare that he's successful when alone, but enjoys the chase anyways. His tongue will often be seen sticking out of his mouth, it actually being somewhat bigger then it's supposed to be, so he sometimes forgets to bring in that extra bit of tongue he has. His green markings are a natural paint he'd discovered on a cliff side. It's his signature of sorts, and he keeps a small bottle of it on his rope belt which is often hidden by his shaggy fur. Thanks to his easy going ways, some stuff will go right over his head such as a witty comment, or insult towards him, as he'll just not think about it for that moment and not catch that that person was being mean or rude.

Background:
When he was just a young pup, he'd decided on giving himself a nickname like a lot of his friends had given themselves. He had chosen one based on a species of black bird that came to the island on a rare occasion. And so, he was known as Raven among his friends. However, he was born a mix breed. A very rare mix breed in fact. However, he was born in the Green Circle, a member of the Red Wolves. His mixed blood, and his parents relationship was disapproved and they were banned from the tribe. His father left, only being a visitor to the island, and his mother died due to complications during birth. Since then he's been raised by the Lycaon elders despite being a wolfdog. Because of this, he didn't have a lot of friends, and the ones he did have were mainly in secret. He was sheltered because of his rare mixture, and was taken care of. He didn't like being confined though, and would often play outside of the village at night with his friends. This is where he met a girl from the Rabbit tribe known as Trerria-la. She was hurt, and himself and one of his friends helped her back to her tribe. The others were afraid to go with them because of how the rabbits were so strict against the mix breeds. Once they got her back to her own tribe, she promised to meet up with them again one night. And as time went on, Raven found himself liking this Rabbit girl, and she liked him back. And although he was only young, and it was only what the tribe members would call "Puppy Love", when the Rabbit tribe found out, they did not take kindly. They waited for Raven to escort Trerria-la back home like he did every night, and captured him. his muzzle was cut to make an example out of him, and he was tossed into his own tribe's territory by the rabbits. He was badly beaten. He hasn't seen Trerria-la since that night.

SPECIAL:
Str- 7 "I've go' what I need fer when I need't."
Per- 5 "Hm? D'you say some'in?"
End- 7 "Any later, and d'is meal would'a outrun me fer sure!"
Chr- 7 "Welcome to tha island! I can show ya' some really great spots!"
Int- 5 "I learned English pret'y easily. Sept fer tha big words."
Agi- 6 "Ya' almost had me!"
Luk- 5 "I found this place, up high. It 'as this green slop which sticks to ya' pret'y well."
Last edited by Mareks on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.