COMMUNITY NAME: Blue Peak Shore
LOCATION: Meriweather Island/Tricana Island (as Natives call it), Atlantic Ocean. Latitude:N 23° 4' 47.0343" - Longitude:W 41° 50' 9.375"
AREA: 5,000 Km2, distributed in a roughly circular shape
TYPE: Volcanic Island. Blue Peak is an ancient volcano that generated the island.
MAXIMUM ELEVATION: Blue Peak Mountain, 2400 mt. It lays close to the border of the Northern side. Today, not lava, but a spectacular waterfall runs from its peak, thus giving it its name.
OTHER ELEVATIONS: Green Ring Chain, a circle of hills running around Blue Peak Mountain, with a diameter of 10 Km, with an elevation of 900 mt.
OTHER REMARKABLE GEOGRAPHYCAL FEATURES:
The Crescent River: It runs through Meriweather Island, from BPM to the sea. Its name is due to the fact that it is curved and assumes the shape of a crescent moon along its path. The river provides to the fresh water needs both of the natives and the resort.
Sky Lake, 90 Km2, a crater lake called like this because of its exceptionally clean and placid surface that mirrors the sky. Its waters are very pure and considered sacred to the natives.
Burial Cliffs: This particular, extended cliff, formed when a portion of the volcano’s base collapsed, exposing its base. The cliff is vertical and tall, 700 mts, and impossible to climb.
Jules Verne Caves: it is a vast subterranean network that used to be the volcano’s magmatic conduits. It’s never been explored, so far (see below), and all we have is a rough map provided by the sensors.
The Heart of God: The only known active hotspot of the island, deep under the soil. It is used as metal reserve by the natives to forge a limited amount of weapons.
HISTORY: Meriweather Island was accidentally discovered in 1780 by Captain William Spencer-Strathmore during his travel to and from the coasts of South America, from where he imported tobacco, cocoa and coffee. His ship, the WSS Brightstar, was attacked by pirates and severely damaged. It sunk just at a few distance from the shores of the island. There, Strathmore and his family, with whom he always traveled, lived a good life: The local animals, who had never met a human being, made good friends with their guests and assisted them the best way they could. In return, Strathmore promised to buy the island and create a community that would watch over the land and its natives.
Strathmore’s promise was to be fulfilled as rescue came on Christmas Eve, in 1799, and this reinforced the determination in the humans to keep their part of the bargain. William Spencer-Strathford lived long enough to invest all of his trade riches into the island, that was rechristened Meriweather Island for its fine climate. His son, Arthur Lionel, created a small community of fishermen on the island’s shores. But when he died, penniless, his sons sold the Island to another, richer family. Since then, a series of wealthy families alternated themselves as owner of the island, using it as their private touristic resort.
In 1940, the UK Royal Navy confiscated Meriweather Island to install a base for repair and shelter of their ships to and from the United States.
In 1955, the base, codenamed Blue Peak Shore, was abandoned but not dismantled.
In 1974, the Crown sold Meriweather Island to cover the losses caused by the energetic crisis. The island was bought by Richard Spencers, a descendant of the old Spencer-Strathford family. Richard, owner of a touristic franchise and a petrol company, decided to create a special resort, dedicated exclusively to pet owners and their furry ‘relatives’. Also, the resort was to be guarded and maintained by the native fauna, to whom a share of the incomes is still regularly distributed.
FAUNA: Meriweather Island is visited by storms of migrating birds to and from Africa, Spain and Portugal. Its native
population consists of Crested Genets, Spider Monkeys, German Lycaons, Red Wolves, Flying Foxes, Cats, Rats, Rabbits (lots of rabbits and Rats!) and Goats. The tallest point of Blue Peak Mountain hosts a small autonomous ecosystem that is the nest for a breed of white-headed eagles. There is a school of dolphins that lives near the island. They love to play pranks to the natives and the tourists from time to time, but won’t go further that in order to avoid retaliation. They are tolerated because they consider that area of the sea their property, and don’t want intruders, including sharks.
At Meriweather Island also lives a small population of a living fossil, the Titanic Boa (15 mts x over 1 ton!). A Mosasaurus named 'Nessie' is known to live by the coastal area. It is an ermaphrodite, evolved to eat plancton and minerals released by the hotspots under the sea.
German Lycaons are the current new wild canine population. Time ago, lycaon explorers from Africa happened into the island and estabilished themselves here. After the militaries came with their German Shepherd Dogs, the mixing, facilitated by the inter-species relationships culture, started and within 30 years it produced this new breed that replaced the lycaons. Actually, the German Lycaons believe themselves to be blessed for successfully including the blood of these domestic ancestors, and are a very proud tribe.
Since tourists started to pour in, the natives are trying to mix their bloodlines with the visiting pets’ and the research centers staff pets. The zoologists are willing to help in generating an hybrid offspring that doesn’t suffer from sterility, by giving advice on the most suitable species and giving free check-ups. All natives are required to perform a complete check up on an every six-months basis.
Rabbits are divided into two subspecies: the 'forestwalkers', those who live in the deepest forests in tight and relatively isolated communities, far from wolves, lycaons and humans. And the 'Dwellers in Darkness', aka the 'cave bunnies': they are the descendants of those who chose to retreat into the underground where they adapted and developed unique features such as catlike eyes, infrared vision and sharp teeth for an omnivore diet.
The 'glowbats' are one interesting part of the fauna: they live in symbiosis with photofore microorganisms which give their body an eerie glowing blue appearance. The bats use that light to attract insects and eat them. The microorganism live off the bats' scories and they make the bats poisonous to the monsters of the Jules Verne Caves.
LANGUAGE: The native population learnt English since the Spencer-Strathmore families came to live on Meriweather Island. The more or less continuous presence of English-speaking humans kept the language flowing, although the natives added some of their inflexion. It’s common to listen to them speaking like ‘Nice t’mit ya, ma friend. How can ah be of helpe?’ or ‘Care t’ joine our party?’ The only sentence they take very seriously and pronounce correctly is ‘I love you’. The chieftains and the Shamans speak a fluent language. [NOTE: for commodity, dialectal language will be used while natives are addressing tourists. When talking with staff or between themselves, it's 'instant translator' time]
Naming: German Lycaons use English to name themselves. Other crossbreeds use a mix of English and Native (Just use words that ring good to you). Rabbits use only Native. They put the prefix ‘Il-‘ before the male names, and the suffix ‘-La’ for the female names.
In official introductions, both native species use their villages' names as part of their names, put at the end of them. Cave rabbits are not so formal: they just eat their guests.
POLITICAL STATUS: Started as private propierty bought by Richard Spencers, Meriweather Island is an autonomous micronation recognized by UN with Spencers as President. Staff pets are treated as equals, as far as rights are concerned. Natives rule their territory without interference and are generally friendly to the humans and their pets. The excess food grown and raised by the natives is normally given to the sacred Titan Boas. It is forbidden to take it for any other reason.
SECURITY: Due to the tension with the hostile natives (see below), a small security force comprised of human/K9 units has been brought to Meriweather Island. The Security works mainly on the resorts’ premises. Insofar, they hadn’t had to escort the tourists during their visits in the mainland…yet.
ECONOMY: Accepted currencies can be of any nature. Everything is paid via electronic money transfer (PayPal for example). There is no local economy to speak of, save for some bargaining the natives may offer in return for what they think they like. All other BPS services are already paid for before embarking. Meriweather Island exports limited amounts of mineral water of its reservoirs. A large part of its incomes come from informatic service as fiscal paradise.
OTHER INFRASTRUCTURES: A helicopter pad, with a Mil V-12 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_V-12
) used for tourism and emergency rescue. The port, which hosts three piers
1. Pier A – It is used to host the Sea Dragon, the luxury, hi-tech cruise ship owned by Spencers for his tourists.
2. Pier B – It is used to host the Research Centers’ ships that the staff uses to explore the sea and to go to and from mainland for the periodical rotation
3. Pier C – It is used to host an rescue and emergency ship.
4. Pier D - It is used for the military ships used as defence forces and occasional touristic tours
There is a hospital/veterinarian clinic, fully equipped. There is a single, old road built by the militaries, leading from BPS to Blue Peak. The resort is also provided with a couple of old military jeeps that were successfully salvaged and a small truck.
1) Blue Peak Shore can host 50 human visitors and 4 pets per visitor at a time, for a period no longer than one month. BPS has been created using the old villas and the military base. It can stand the winds and the tides of a small hurricane. The military infrastructure also hosts in turns:
A WWF Zoology, Botanics and genetic research center
A USGS laboratory
An archaeological laboratory
Thanks to the satellite connections, communications are not a problem. High technology make everyday life easier. Energy is provided by solar plants and wind generators, and a small emergency power plant.
2) The natives live off the land and the sea. Only they are allowed to fish and grow food. BPS must provide for itself via importation. There is half a dozen of small interspecies villages. Interspecies relationships are actually encouraged, in these villages, although marriage is consented only between same-species members, since it is seen as the base of a fertile family. The family can have one or two ‘Iloken’, or ‘mate-custodians’: members of a different species, who act like stepfather/stepmothers of the offspring. This solution is accepted in case there was a pre-existing interspecies relationship before the marriage. Being them very friendly and open, they are not shy to the tourists…especially the pet ones, with whom the natives are playful and keen to a short, romantic relation to help mend some broken heart in need. The natives don’t have a cemetery. They either give the bodies of their dead to the sea, throwing them at Burial Cliffs, or feed them to the sacred boa.
3) The purebred villages are divided between those who want to mix their blood and those who despise the touristic development of the island and are constantly trying either to sabotage the resort and scare off the tourists who come their way. The eagles are neutrals. They too don’t like the tourists, but don’t want to mix up with the problems of the landwalkers. Since the rabbit population is large enough to maintain a genetic freshness, it’s the rabbits who are the main opponents to the interspecies meddling.
4) The red wolves live inside the Green Chain in what they called "Enclaves". They are at risk of genetic extinction. They are content to live isolated, resigned to their fate, but they won’t allow a stranger in their territory. There are some enclaves that did not join the tribal wars, and are currently shunned by their peers.
5) the cave rabbits are concentrated in a part of the former magmatic conduit, a pit they reshaped and called Cerula.
6) flying fox bats spend most of their time dozing in the caves. They go out at night to hunt and then retreat.
7) Lancaster Village hosts a vast German Shepherd Dogs population, as the locals have a breeding farm community that dates back to the days when some of the WWII soldiers that lived on the island retired and kept their dogs with them.
8) Though lions are extinct in this time, they are present in the past of the island, in the city of Zilnawa, before the events that would turn it into what are now called 'The Ruins of Atlantis'. As of recently, they started meddling with the current events.
9) Argon Camp, as it is currently known, is the home of a newly imported cougar couple, who is working to rebuild the feline 'fourth tribe'.
ACTIVITIES: Climbing, diving, surfing, sport, tracking, exploration, getting to share your culture and the natives’, or just stay indoors and enjoy your spa or some luxury multimedia entertainment.
Once a year, the rabbits and lycaons tribes choose their representatives to participate in a sport competition. This ritual helps to vent some of the recurring tensions between the two species, and it's transmitted via satellite. Humans or any other stranger is not allowed to interfere, only watch. The competition can be really fierce, since it's the only moment of the year the champions can fight with the blessing of their higher authorities and for the entertainment of the humans.
GENERAL GAME RULES:
There are four kinds of characters:
1) Main (Natives, Staff, Tourists, ferals)
3) Special Guests
Natives are the real owners of the place, they maintain it, run it, watch over it. In short, they are the stars. They may be ferals, in the eyes of many laws, but this place is THEIR home, and Richard Spencers is only a businessman who understood that getting along with these people is better than trying to drive them out. The Staff, or ‘Quasi-Residents’, are the staff and pets of the resort, the research centers and security. They spend most of the year in the island, but after 8 months they rotate. They use part of the resort as per agreement with Spencers.
Tourists come and go on a regular basis that lasts from 1 week (minimum package) to 1 month, during high season. Some return, some don’t but in this case the experience will be unique everytime. Tourists are encouraged to return, but they also can be discontinued in favor of a new character. This will allow a player with an intense RL to take a break without halting the game itself.
Special Guests are the characters appearing in other PF neighborhoods! Yes, a player can bring his/her characters as tourists to visit Meriweather Island and interact with characters that never met before!! Also, since running these characters for the first time in such a unique setting may result awkward, only two characters, one per player, can be present at the same time during a visit. After the vacation’s over, two more characters may take their place, in the strict order they were submitted to this thread. First come, first served!
Walk-Ons is the rest of the bunch! You can have them appear for idle talk, security reason…pretty much any reason, as long as they are functional to a situation and are quickly dismissable, like mini-guests. These characters will be kept in a separate database if someone wanted to make another use of them.
Richard Spencers (aka the Game Master) can call for the final decision in settlements or matters that required his attention. This land, technically, is his private ground and he can kick a tourist off his premises, if the case required it, or ask a native to stay far from BPS. The same rule applies to the chieftain of the largest village, the German Lycaon Asthar, for what concerns the tribal affairs. Asthar acts like a severe but rightful diplomat rather than an overlord. He is generally listened to.
THERE ARE 10 SLOTS OPEN, EACH DIVIDED AS IT FOLLOWS:
2 Main Characters
1 Guest Character
1 Special Guest
MAGIC: The local shamans and their pupils (1 pupil per shaman, 1 shaman per village) can get in touch with the spiritual otherworld and use their help for various tasks, but they can’t manipulate the spirits. In fact, the Shamans must be willing to give up some of their life energies to the spirits in return of a favor. This makes such job a…short-lived one, but there’s never lack of new apprentices. Also, the spirits will not ‘fight’ for the living. They help to locate persons and objects, read minds, see into the time... They always ask for the same amount of vital energy for each task, regardless of its nature. So, it is considered wise NOT to ask their help for trivialities.
It’s the GM's job to control and use everything magic-related. In other words, Shamans and their pupils would be NPCs, most likely to ONLY be controlled by the GM..
While no characters can have magical backgrounds (apart from Special Guests), characters can still see and interact with spirits, just not PLAY as them or really mess with the spirit's interactions. If a player must take a little control of a spirit, as, say, a bit character or NPC, talk to the GM in order to arrange a coherent setting.
There are 4 types of magic in Meriweather Island/Tricana:
1) LIFE MAGIC
: such is the lycaons' magic. It is the magic that taps into the very vital forces of the environment, and as such it must be used within strong limits. For example, it cannot 'drain' or even weaken a single living entity, be it plant, fungus, animal, human, etc. Those who do so will become 'vampires' and be shunned from the community and dealt with.
Life magic also is bound to, err, intimacy, and that is also why the lycaons are very friendly and eager to 'share blood', as they put it. It is, literally, a powerful magic to them and to the benefit of their partners.
2) DEATH MAGIC
: such is the wolves' magic. Death magic, or spirit magic, taps into the otherworld, into the emotions of the spirits. Usually, it is bonded to negative emotions since the more accessible spirits are the ones that still linger on the mortal plane, but a good wolf shaman will also be able to seek guidance and energy from the ascended spirits. Unfortunately, due to their long time of warring history, as of currently there are no known wolf shamans who can tap into the ascended plane.
3) LIGHT MAGIC
: This is the magic that taps from the Sun. The star's encompassing energy that feeds and molds our planet since the dawn of time can be channeled to many uses, from manipulation of energy to transmutation. It takes a well-learnt mind to tap into it, for its use reflects the state of knowledge of the shaman.
4) AETHER MAGIC
: This is the magic of Everything, the magic that can mold reality itself. Its shamans are few and respected, for they are akin to incarnated divinities. Said shamans must perpetually hold a serenity of mind, an equilibrium that never must be broken, least the shaman be consummated by its own thoughts.
The island has its own Protector, its own God, a spirit dragon that in his life ascended to the highest plane. The dragon has many names, though he often likes to be addressed at as 'Hubert'. The God is a benevolent, humorous one, but stern when it comes to protecting the island from magic abusers. He is omnipotent, but he is bound by the unscrutable rules of Fate -in other words, he can work his miracles, but not at his leisure.
Death: As long as graphic situations are not involved, death can happen. In any case, consult your GM and/or the moderator. If a character wants to come to Meriweather Island to live his/her last days in serenity, that’s allowed.
Magic: It can turn useful, but it’s not a deus ex machina. Players skilled in magic will find themselves unable to wreak havoc or work miracles as they please. Again, consult your GM and/or your moderator firsthand.
Rating: PG is recommended. PG-13 is allowed within limitations.
OTHER MYSTERIES: It is said that strange, unnamed creatures called ‘The Dwellers-in-Darkness’ live in the Jules Verne Caves but no one could describe them or be more precise than that. No one survived an encounter with them, and no one knows what lays in the depth of the island.
Many ghosts have been reported existing on the island, but none so far posed a problem… In fact, sometimes the spirits are willing to manifest spontaneously to the natives and/or the tourists just to talk or to play with them.
The Ruins of Atlantis, thus called by Spencers’ to attract his tourists. They are the rests of an ancient, small city laying in the middle of the island, dated 3,000 years. Investigations about its origins and history are still undergoing
Should you need to drop the game, please make sure not to leave anything too vital suspended. But if you can't help dropping the game -RL always comes first!- know that the GM may suspend or drop the arc entirely, so that the events are done with, by taking control of the suspended situation.
This is general rules about character creation and general information about what you can and cant put in your sheets.
* Character sheets are to be posted here and in the main OOC- Simply post it here, along with the exact color code for your character. then duplicate the post in the main OOC
* Characters should not be overpowered- the maximum for any stat value is 10. no exceptions if your character has 10 strength, please remember what it can do, theres usually no need for such strength. Same goes for all stats.
* Make sure character notes and stats match up- in the S&W sections, be sure that stats match up with them, it wouldn't make much sense if your S&W said "S- very strong. W- not that smart." but in the stats they were Strength - 2 and intelligence - 8.
seriously, thats annoying.
* Character backstories can not intertwine with another character's without written permission- you can not say your character is another characters brother unless the other character's RP'er allows it. Don't write it then suggest it, be sure to ask first.
* Make characters interesting- A character can't create that many arcs if hes a normal cat with no specialty whatsoever that stays inside all day and plays x-box. yet again, this is a given. trust me, its not fun!
* All stats should add up to be 42- if you add up all the stats on your character they should equal 42, you can have them lower for some reason, but preferably adding up to 42.
* Characters stay withing range of this RP- your character cannot interact with any other character from a different rp, no exception. However you can enter the same character in more then one rp and it would still be fine.
* Pictures of character must obey forums rules- this is obvious, please dont push it.
* Everyone is in different timezones- We all live in different places, which means when your in the middle of the day, some of us can be completely asleep. keep this in mind when waiting for someone, most of the times someone wont post is because the're asleep, don't instantly assume its because they have nothing to say. If you think someone has nothing to say, PM them or ask them on the OOC if you can skip them.
* 2 character conversation/interaction- in the cases in which your in a two character interaction arc, you can post as fast as you want, as long as you two keep switching back and forth between posts.
* 3 or more character conversation/interaction- if need be, go down a list of the characters names in alphabetical order, once all characters have responded, start over with the list. this keeps everyone in check and keeps people from being skipped.
* There is no posting speed rate, but you can not skip people- I'm not saying that you can post only a certain amount of posts a day, don't make me have to make a posting rate rule about it. You can post as fast as you want, but don't skip players. if someone isn't online, wait for them, even if it seems they don't have anything to say. If you think someone didn't see your post, PM or post in the OOC about it.
These are the rules that must be followed in order to obtain, play, and keep a feral character. The rules here are a little more strict then main and guest characters, but i'm sure you all are mature enough to handle it.
* There are three main types of Feral characters-
Predator- These characters mainly include carnivores, and eat meat and prey animals. One of the main types of Prey animals are Wolves.
Prey- Low lying animals, such as squirrels, mice, and other non-carnivorous animals.
Neutral- Any animal in-between, such as foxes and Raccoons, Can eat meat, usually scavengers, and animals that don't really care.
* Pack animals follow a strict military-style ranking system- For example, in a wolf pack, the Alpha male usually calls all the shots, and commands the wolfs below him. This spot is already taken by me, mostly because i need to keep tabs and regulate the violence caused by wolfs. The ranking is as follows;
The Alpha Pair- essentially the "king and queen" of the pack, can command anyone below them, and usually do not invade or go into battle by themselves, if one dies he or she is immediately replaced by the next in line.
Young Subordinates- Next in line, there are usually a few of them, can be both male or female. One of which is the Beta Wolf, or second in command. Usually a male.
Juveniles and Pups- Either male or female, jobs usually range from scout, to pup caretaker. The pups rank in this area.
The Omega Wolf- This is the scapegoat of the pack, though he or she is the lowest ranking, they hold an important job. When they'rs tension or frustration in the pack, they usually take it out on the Omega. They are the last to eat, and are sometimes picked on so much that they leave the pack and become a lone wolf.
Lone Wolf- Not part of the pack, usually by himself hunting. Will be viciously attacked if approaching a group of wolfs.
* Neutral or Predator animals cannot attack a main or guest character- Unless of course, if both players agree on it, and it follows all the guideline from the arc rules. Yes, that means not much violence.
* Rabbits run a territorial and aggressive society, and are divided into ranks:
- Chieftain: the village leader, it’s always a female. She listens to her subjects and is always on first line together with the Soldiers, when the situation calls for it.
- Shaman: the Chieftain’s mate. It’s his duty to talk with the otherworld and interpret the nature’s sign for the daily prophecies. He also produces the medicines for his and other villages. Medicines can be used as value in trading.
- Soldiers: the most robust and healthiest males. They scout, explore, track, and defend the territory, responding only to their superiors.
- Commoners: the females and the less physically able males. They do the civilian jobs and care for the cubs. They are taught since birth to obey their superiors without questioning.
- We are a Join-by-request neighborhood. That means that to join, you need to get permission from us. Follow the directions below to join. Don't worry; this isn't so much to filter out characters as to keep confusion down.
- Give others a chance to respond. Not everyone can be on at all times, and when you start leaving people's characters behind, it's a problem. If someone takes less than a day to post, you need to wait. Only when it's been over a day is it acceptable to do something to free up your character. Use reason and common sense, please.
- This is a Democracy, not a Bureaucracy. Unless there's a rule being enforced, or some opposition, anything (within the rating limit) goes. If you want to do something because you think it's fun, go ahead.
- WE USE SKYPE. It is not required that you use it, but you're going to get left out of a lot of stuff if you don't use it, since we might coordinate some things using it.
- Watch the OOC thread. Stuff is constantly happening in here, so if you aren't watching, you're missing RP-important stuff.
1. If someone wants to join the neighborhood, they need to post a character sheet in this OOC. Once approved, you will post it in the Main OOC.
2. They need to link their character sheet, and give an explanation of them and what they're going to bring to this.
3. At least three people who are already settled into the RP need to agree to them joining.
4. They need to be ready to answer any questions or concerns from current members before they continue.
5. They will then be assigned a color for their character.
6. If 24 hours have passed since their join-request was posted, they can make an introductory post in the thread. (not before 24 hours unless they are told otherwise by the GM or a mod)
Please post any suggestions you might have and we’ll discuss them if I feel they can be implemented.
And now, for DA PLAYERS!! 8/11Main Characters
Other often recurring characters:
- Diana and Athena (German Lycaons, females, mates to Lars)
- Bartholomew 'Bart' o'Salisgrave (German Lycaon, ghost)
- Reginald (German Shepherd, male, Lancaster Village)
- Alysia (German Sheperd, male, Lancaster Village)
- Yago and Lazlo (Lions, males, shamans, Zilnawa)
- Koros (lioness, female, Zilnawa)
- Michael and Murphy 'Humphrey' o'Salisgrave (German Lycaons, males, mates to Adrian)
- Gilestra (rabbit, shaman, male)
- Karanta (Sea Dragon, female)
- Ereba the Slayer (unknown spiritual being, male)
- Salina o'Salisgrave (lycaon, female, mate to Randy)
(German Shepherd Dog, Male)
Amber and Luke (Cougars, female and male)
Hotep the PsychicAnubis
(black fox) and Kritaros (Spirit guide, male)
The Moon HowlerMaquiss
(Semi-Demonic entity, Trickster, male)
(Red wolf, male)GuestsStaff, Natives - Others
Oswald Edward Smith - British. Captain of the Sea Dragon. Age 50. Presumed descendant of the less fortunate Captain Edward Smith of the Titanic
Marina Smith - female black labrador, 28 dog years, she has lived with her owner all her life and has worked as rescue dog as well.
William Stern - British. Second Officer of the Sea Dragon. You won't find a more efficient officer to rule every aspect of the ship's life.
David 'Davy' Grimm - vice chief of security, personal driver of Richard Spencers. He doesn't talk a lot, he doesn't display much emotions, he's strong as an ox. They say he comes from an apocalyptic future...
Lana, Lia and Luna o'Sunbridge - Female German Lycaons. Three frisky sisters who like to flirt shamelessly with every tourist they think needs their help to forget the pains of life. But if that tourist is engaged already, especially in an interspecies relationship, they'll immediately stop.
Leonard Adam o'Salisgrave - Young male German Lycaon, very bold with the tourist ladies, your convenient local bully with his gang of friends.
Selene Amelia o'Salisgrave - Female German Lycaon, chieftain of the village, and mother of Victor.
Ulysses Stone - male black labrador, father of Gian. His human father works as medical for a cancer research
Streaker - male silver fox, a Newyorker who really loves talking!
Dimitar Ivan Johnson - male, human, supervisor of the archeology teams
Lydia Marcella Cooper - female, human, Director of the Arts and Entertainment Department
Fen'rir and Halia - Chieftains of the Red Wolves' capital village in the Green Ring Forest, Balkan's Grandparents
Valken and Sifa - Red Wolves, Balkan's uncle and aunt
E.R. and Kaiser - rottweiler and German Shepherd, respectively, hired in security. They are the Happy, beefy doggie and the smart, all-business doghieMae Li
(dog, siberian husky, female, security)COLOR OF THE GERMAN LYCAONSCOLOR OF THE RABBITSCOLOR OF THE WOLVESCOLOR OF THE LIONSCOLOR OF THE SERPENTSCOLOR OF THE GERMAN SHEPHERDSCOLOR OF THE MAGIC DWELLERSINACTIVE/RETIRED PLAYERS
(Dog, Welsh Corgi, Male)
FuzzAllison P. Martins
(snowshoe cat, female)
\Rook/Rook 'Rookie' White and Maxine Florrell
(tuxedo cat, male) (cat, persian/siamese mix, female)
Honorable IntentionsCarter 'Lucky' Abbot
(dog, male, sheetland/malamute mix)
Celeste Hughes - Female - European Shorthair Cat
The Broken Fox
MareksEdmund Decus Strauss
Ilia (Spirit warrior, female)
AerroxosityBellissa de Luca
(black footed ferret, female)