Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
make your stats! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: make your stats!
RaptorAnton wrote:
Hmm... No? 0_o

I'm just kidding, but let's try to stay on-topic

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 am
Posts: 261
Post Re: make your stats!
S - 3
P - 6
E - 4
C - 1
I - 4
A - 7
L - 4

Now I'm just depressed.


Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: make your stats!
Hey, I haven't posted here yet.
Strength - 3 (Despite my size)
Perception - 7
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 3
Intelligence - 10
Agility - 5
Luck - 7

Yeah, that's how it looks like.....

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
Alex wrote:
Hey, I haven't posted here yet.
Strength - 3 (Despite my size)
Perception - 7
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 3
Intelligence - 10
Agility - 5
Luck - 7

Yeah, that's how it looks like.....


I've never met you, but I have to say this sounds right.

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Abilene TX
Post Re: make your stats!
Ebly wrote:
I - 8
mathgrant, after much coercion from the mob, wrote:
INT- 8
Everyone else wrote:
INT- no more than 7
Alex wrote:
Intelligence - 10


. . . Are you throwing down the gauntlet of pointless self-assigned RPG-like stats????!!!!oneoneone!?


Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: make your stats!
Disclaimer: Any and all stats are what the person thinks of him/her self, and not the others around them in this forum. :P

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm
Posts: 460
Location: Belarus (almost part of the Russia)
Post Re: make your stats!
Buckdida wrote:
Disclaimer: Any and all stats are what the person thinks of him/her self, and not the others around them in this forum. :P

Face the truth, the one can not objectively evaluate himself.
Although, other people are not allways objective too, but they say what they see, so it is mostly truth.

_________________
Image
Image
I'm from Russia, so please, don't pay attention to my terrible accent ;)
See me on DeviantArt.


Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 57
Post Re: make your stats!
Jack wrote:
|:
...
don't confuse me with your logic! now think again!


Blargh, I just have no endurance and strength at all. I am not deathly sick, just embarrassingly weak. I hate exercising, that's really all it is.

_________________
This world simply requires "ctrl+z"


Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: make your stats!
Quote:
. . . Are you throwing down the gauntlet of pointless self-assigned RPG-like stats????!!!!oneoneone!?


hey, im good at math, im great with english (i really hope i don't make any mistakes here now! XD), i am widely knowledgeable of history and culture around th world, i study robotics(!) AND today, i aced my physics test! so what im trying to say is... i did really good on my test today and im really happy about it! :D

Buckdida wrote:
Disclaimer: Any and all stats are what the person thinks of him/her self, and not the others around them in this forum. :P


i put that in the first post.

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 am
Posts: 261
Post Re: make your stats!
Jack wrote:
Hey, I'm good at math, I'm great with English (I really hope I don't make any mistakes here now! XD), I am widely knowledgeable of history and culture around the world, I study robotics(!), AND today, I aced my physics test! So what I'm trying to say is... I did really good on my test today and I'm really happy about it! :D


See me after class, young man.

I'm totally kidding, I'm just being a smartass please don't take offense :<


Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm
Posts: 460
Location: Belarus (almost part of the Russia)
Post Re: make your stats!
NoelL wrote:
Jack wrote:
Hey, I'm good at math, I'm great with English (I really hope I don't make any mistakes here now! XD), I am widely knowledgeable of history and culture around the world, I study robotics(!), AND today, I aced my physics test! So what I'm trying to say is... I did really good on my test today and I'm really happy about it! :D


See me after class, young man.

I'm totally kidding, I'm just being a smartass please don't take offense :<


He just have to work on his syntax, grammar part is ok. I have the opposite situation - good in syntax and bad in grammar.

_________________
Image
Image
I'm from Russia, so please, don't pay attention to my terrible accent ;)
See me on DeviantArt.


Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: make your stats!
NoelL wrote:
Jack wrote:
Hey, I'm good at math, I'm great with English (I really hope I don't make any mistakes here now! XD), I am widely knowledgeable of history and culture around the world, I study robotics(!), AND today, I aced my physics test! So what I'm trying to say is... I did really good on my test today and I'm really happy about it! :D


See me after class, young man.

I'm totally kidding, I'm just being a smartass please don't take offense :<


hey! not fair! i don't do those cos im lazy, not cos i don't remember it.

also:me? taking offense? never! so don't worry dear. ^^

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: make your stats!
Buckdida wrote:
Disclaimer: Any and all stats are what the person thinks of him/her self, and not the others around them in this forum. :P

currently I am repeating this to myself like a mantra

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:50 am
Profile
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
I have new stats for me.

S-5

P-6

E-7

I-10

C-3

A-6

L-5

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Abilene TX
Post Re: make your stats!
Another 10 in INT?

It's sad that Buckdida, who gave himself an INT of 6, can solve my dorky Housepets! puzzle, but neither of the INT's of 10 has done so yet. Come on! Prove yourself worthy of these completely arbitrary and meaningless numbers that have no effect on anything! ;)

By the way, I've updated my stats:
STR- 5
PER- 5
END- 6
CHA- 4
INT- 8
AGI- 6
LUC- 5

Yeah, so all I did was add 2 points to charisma. Sue me.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
I have a 10 because if I can work on a grenade and understand how to things work...then I can have a 10...logic and math are not my thing.

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Abilene TX
Post Re: make your stats!
Dylan wrote:
I have a 10 because if I can work on a grenade and understand how to things work...then I can have a 10...logic and math are not my thing.


Fair enough.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
It better be math, I like 10

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7894
Images: 0
Location: Elsewhere
Post Re: make your stats!
That's a little scary, considering the previous comment about grenades. xD

Also, grenades are illegal... unless your experience is through the military, in which case, nevermind.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
Dissension wrote:
That's a little scary, considering the previous comment about grenades. xD

Also, grenades are illegal... unless your experience is through the military, in which case, nevermind.


Ugh, don't worry, it is just a sonic and a flashbang (which is in the works)...you know, stuff you can get at the shack...(except the mercury and aluminum powder.)

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: make your stats!
its amazing how easily you can get firearms in the usa. :\

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:42 pm
Profile
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
Jack wrote:
its amazing how easily you can get firearms in the usa. :\


Actually, it is mostly from scratch, and using things not for their intended purpose.

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: make your stats!
So you moved your intelligence from 5 to 10 and changed your whole stats? Were the first stats a lie, then? Or are these a lie? Why did you change your stats in the first place? You were jealous because, judging by these stats, you were the least intelligent? But if that's the case, you seemed to have forgotten about this:
Quote:
Disclaimer: Any and all stats are what the person thinks of him/her self, and not the others around them in this forum.

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
Alex wrote:
So you moved your intelligence from 5 to 10 and changed your whole stats? Were the first stats a lie, then? Or are these a lie? Why did you change your stats in the first place? You were jealous because, judging by these stats, you were the least intelligent? But if that's the case, you seemed to have forgotten about this:
Quote:
Disclaimer: Any and all stats are what the person thinks of him/her self, and not the others around them in this forum.


Ugh, no! I changed my stats because I wanted a mix between all my characters...kinda, each of my characters represent a part of me...(Except Dylan...he is kind of random.)

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: make your stats!
Dylan wrote:
Alex wrote:
So you moved your intelligence from 5 to 10 and changed your whole stats? Were the first stats a lie, then? Or are these a lie? Why did you change your stats in the first place? You were jealous because, judging by these stats, you were the least intelligent? But if that's the case, you seemed to have forgotten about this:
Quote:
Disclaimer: Any and all stats are what the person thinks of him/her self, and not the others around them in this forum.


Ugh, no! I changed my stats because I wanted a mix between all my characters...kinda, each of my characters represent a part of me...(Except Dylan...he is kind of random.)


Oh, irony :lol:

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: make your stats!
Im gunnu go ahead and change all of my stats to 10 and see where that leads me. :D

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: make your stats!
Flamboyant-Pencil wrote:
Im gunnu go ahead and change all of my stats to 10 and see where that leads me. :D

For you, popularity!

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 57
Post Re: make your stats!
Po-pular!
Your goonna be Po-pu-u-ler!

_________________
This world simply requires "ctrl+z"


Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: make your stats!
HUZZAH!

But I accidentally chose the Jinxed trait.

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:39 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1227
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: make your stats!
Going to guess-

Strength-6
Perception-4
Endurance-8
Charisma-3
Intelligence-9
Agility-7
Luck-3

Actually, luck has only recently dropped to 3……maybe lower…maybe…

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 am
Posts: 22
Location: England
Post Re: make your stats!
S- 5
P- 8
E- 5
C- 7
I- 7
A- 4
L- 2

Well, I fail. XD


Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: make your stats!
S - 5
P - 7
E - 3
C - 7
I - 8
A - 4
L - 8

didn't know this topic existed! Also, my skills are all quite realistic in my opinion, so yeah. nice.

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: make your stats!
44R0NM10 wrote:
S - 5
P - 7
E - 3
C - 7
I - 8
A - 4
L - 8

didn't know this topic existed! Also, my skills are all quite realistic in my opinion, so yeah. nice.


oh yes, applaud-able.

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: make your stats!
I JUST REALIZED THAT THE LETTERS SPELLED: SPECIAL.
my mind has just been blown.
anyways, here's me:
S - 5
P - 8
E - 6
C - 4
I - 7
A - 5
L - 7


Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: make your stats!
ctcmjh wrote:
I JUST REALIZED THAT THE LETTERS SPELLED: SPECIAL.
my mind has just been blown.
anyways, here's me:
S - 5
P - 8
E - 6
C - 4
I - 7
A - 5
L - 7


Quit making me laugh so hard today!!!! :lol:

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
S-0
p-0
E-0
C-0
I-0
A-0
L-0


Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: make your stats!
Slippy wrote:
S-0
p-0
E-0
C-0
I-0
A-0
L-0


its ok. we love you anyways. :3

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: make your stats!
Jack wrote:
Slippy wrote:
S-0
p-0
E-0
C-0
I-0
A-0
L-0


its ok. we love you anyways. :3


....
we??????

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: make your stats!
The Game wrote:
Jack wrote:
Slippy wrote:
S-0
p-0
E-0
C-0
I-0
A-0
L-0


its ok. we love you anyways. :3


....
we??????


[whisper] shut up and support him! [/whisper]

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am
Posts: 820
Location: El Paso, Texas
Post Re: make your stats!
I don't need support from a game. :> I DON'T NEED SUPPORT PERIOD! I WEAR MY 0's PROUD!


Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.