Pet Friendly - Verde Grove

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

FlintTheSquirrel

Re: Pet Friendly - Verde Grove

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Flint examined the small building, for the first time from the front. He noticed as the bear was fiddling with some keys, that he dropped some of what he had gathered. Flint stared at them once more while they were laying temptingly on the ground. It just struck him again that he still has not gotten much at all to eat, partially because the bear was holding them out of his reach and he was to shy to ask. When the bear got the door open, Flint's attention was immediately diverted and stared into the unusual building with great amazement as he has never actually been in a house before, though he has been too afraid to actually try in the past. Flint was honestly hoping that the bear would take the papers out instead of him having to go in, but it is to late now. Flint knelt over by the door and quickly tried to pick up all that was dropped and slowly limped inside. I sure do hope that the old man is away. He thought to himself as he was standing right inside, munching on one of the acorns he had so very longed to eat.

Flint stared around the spectacular looking house, he has only seen the inside of shops (and the Library) so he was amazed with seeing the objects, (some he has seen before), standing in a beautiful pattern around the room. Honestly to him, it was a lot to take in, he stood there with wide eyes surveying the room.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The bear closed the door with his foot then went and piled the acorns over the wooden table in the next room. He then went back to the first room and started shuffling through the bookcase, which looked more like a paper shelf as it was only filled with papers and paperweights, and soon pulled out a pile of papers. From the past four years? This should do. "Here they are, they seemed to be more than I remember too.", Salvatore told Flint as he placed the papers on the polished oaken coffee table, sitting on a faux-fur couch facing the large windows that faced the sunrise. "Have a seat as well.", he invited the squirrel to his side.

==========(Empty Roadside Lot)==========

A small red cap sneaked around behind a sized snow mound rising every now and then but quickly retreating the little eyes that peeked.
"Target confirmed.", said a voice from the mound.
"ATTACK!", another hollered before a large group of kids rushed out over, around and under the mound. Most of them were heavily armed with around a dozen snowballs which they used to shower a rain of snow to the unsuspecting pets.
"We take no prisoners!", another shouted as he threw a straight shot at Mina.
"Aieieieieiieieie!", also came as a frenzied strike assaulted Cyrano's tree.
Wave after wave fell on the pets, when they ran out of ammunition, more just seem to replace them. It was obviously a well planned assault that was meant to scatter the opposing force, or at least whatever that was probably going to be an opposing force.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:==========(Empty Roadside Lot)==========

A small red cap sneaked around behind a sized snow mound rising every now and then but quickly retreating the little eyes that peeked.
"Target confirmed.", said a voice from the mound.
"ATTACK!", another hollered before a large group of kids rushed out over, around and under the mound. Most of them were heavily armed with around a dozen snowballs which they used to shower a rain of snow to the unsuspecting pets.
"We take no prisoners!", another shouted as he threw a straight shot at Mina.
"Aieieieieiieieie!", also came as a frenzied strike assaulted Cyrano's tree.
Wave after wave fell on the pets, when they ran out of ammunition, more just seem to replace them. It was obviously a well planned assault that was meant to scatter the opposing force, or at least whatever that was probably going to be an opposing force.
Mina's ears shot up when she heard the kids, "Oh dear..." She said as they were assaulted. She was hit in the chest with the snowball, "Ahh! I just brushed my fur this morning!" She called as she scrambled to escape the kids. Her fur was a mess by now, and was wet. She removed her bow, as it had just gotten wet and unwound with the snowballs. She ran away from them, as fast as she could, completely abandoning Souji in the assault.

Once she was a safe distance away from them, she slowed to a walk, clenching her bow in her hand, "Those kids! My owner will talk to their parents about this!" She said, as she stormed down the street. She was only wearing her pink collar, as he bow was in her hand.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Bored...boring trees...boring snow...boring roads...boring k-" Brill had just moved into the neighbourhood, and was quite frankly bored. He'd began to search for others for awhile...but to no luck. Trust his owner to get a house right at the edge of town.

Either way, now's the time for some action! He saw those pets down there, and decided it was time to be a hero! After all, they had no chance of winning, but he could take them on! Obviously! Yeah, all by himself as well! (OOC, yeah, I always do these posts as if the narrator thinks the way the pet does...) He instantly yelled out, trying to gather attention from the kids: "You guys want a challenge!" to the kids. "Come on and try to beat the Hourder!" He quickly made a snow ball, jumped in the air, and fired his snowball at one of the leading kids...missing...

(yeah, he ignored the pets altogether...trying to make a 'grand entrance')
FlintTheSquirrel

Flint shook his head to get out of the trance of the scene and watched as the bear left the room, and come back empty handed, obviously having placed the food elsewhere. Flint perked his ears up and tried to hear if the Old Man was anywhere around but did not hear anything so he felt a bit more safe. Flint slowly limped further in, into the middle of the room, trying his best to stay out of the way. He was quite surprised with how much paper was shelved in the house, he has never seen this much paper anywhere else besides at the Library, but these papers were just laying loose and not bound together. When offered to sit down, he was a bit shocked, from what he read in books it signified trust which he has never really had, and also Flint has never sat on a chair either. So many new things. He thought to himself in amazement. The chair itself was one of the softest things he has ever felt and once he layed back on it, he rather not get back up. After a short time of taking in this new environment his concerns came back. He was a bit worried if the papers held any importance to the bear or the Old man so he asked. "A-Are you sure it is ok to use these, they seem mighty important."
Last edited by FlintTheSquirrel on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Yes, I am completely sure.", affirmed the bear, "They're just the outdated EULAs that came with some of the equipment I had ordered four years ago.". Though I guess I should set an example. Salvatore thought to himself, causing him to take the topmost sheet and started folding it in a systematic process, tearing an end off to make it a square before proceeding with what he was doing. He finally ended up with an origami dog head which he set aside as he pulled another paper, repeating what he did to make it square and folded it into an origami dog body, though it had a few unwanted creases as his large digits prevented him from easily manipulating the fold. "Well, it's not the prettiest thing to look at but at least it's something.", he commented on his poor paper art as he balanced the dog head on the body.

((The rear of the dog head was folded differently to allow it to be slid into the body.))
The Game

Post by The Game »

Ash looked up and saw Brill attempting to pelt a kid with a snowball. "Brill!" he called as he jogged up to him. "Bombarding innocent by-standers; come on, man, show some respect," he paused to scoop up some snow. "And do it right." With that, he shaped the snow into a ball and chucked it all the closest kid. It barely grazed his shoulder.
FlintTheSquirrel

Flint tilts his head in a bit of a confusion as to what he meant of the papers, but watched as the bear himself folded and designed the paper, so it had to be alright for him to do it. Right? The bear made a adorable little Origami Canine, though Flint could have sworn he has seen it somewhere before. I wonder if we read the same book? Flint grabbed some of the paper and folded it into 4 long strips and tore them down the fold, he did it on 5 of the sheets making 20 total long strips. He then began to weave them together, up and under one another and layered it a second time with more paper going through the weaves diagonally to reinforce it. All this made was a durable square sheet of paper. Flint grabbed some more of the lose paper and folded it the same way as the others. He picked up one end of the sheet of woven paper and wove 2 layers into the underside of it and made a bit of a knot, and twisted it a bit in the center till it reached the other side of the sheet where he wove it in again, making a make-shift handle and lifting up 2 ends. He repeated the process on the other 2 ends of the sheet to make it into a bit of a bowl, still a bit small but could hold half of the acorns easy. He repeated this a second time to make another similar bowl in which he can fill with the rest of them. Flint placed them on the table with great pride in his work, and a big grin across his face.

(Yes, I made that up, but it really did sound like it would work in my head. ^^ As far as I know, it might.)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The bear took a gander at the two baskets, analyzing its structure for a moment. "Those look like they would do a fine job in holding your acorns. Wait right here, I'll go get them". Salvatore stood up and went to the next room. He returned shortly with the acorns back on his arms, sitting down on the same place beside Flint after piling the acorns on the coffee table. He started to transfer handful by handful into the baskets, roughly trying to make sure both gets roughly the same amount of acorns. He quickly finished with his task after which he turned to Flint, "Want to try them out?".

==================================================

A border collie skipped a step, took another, skipped the next and followed that pace. He wore a blue uniform and wore a badge that read 'Hermes' on the first line while 'Courier' was written below it. He passed by a red fox on his way, but then he stopped. "Mina? Mina Reed? Is that you?" he asked as he took a better look. "Hahahaha!", he chuckled, "I almost didn't recognize you with your bow off like that.". The collie gave a 'Eureka!' face and quickly dug out a plastic package from his bag and presented it to Mina. "Package for Miss Mina Reed, please sign on line 16.", he said and then presented the clipboard and pen that hung around his neck.

==================================================

The child closest to Ash quickly ran to a larger boy, "Enemy Reinforcements!", he yelled as he pointed to Ash and Brill. The boy threw a yellow colored snowball up into the air and as it flew a few kids noticed it and trailed its path with their eyes. The peculiar snowball landed in between Ash and Brill, missing them by just a few inches. Nothing much happened a few seconds after that, but when those few seconds ticked away... Without warning the kids in front of Ash and Brill disappeared behind the storm of snowballs that suddenly flew towards the two.
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Souji

Post by Souji »

YingBlanc wrote:"Short for money Souji? I could give you some, don't need to give any back, just think of it as a "friend request" Leon asked then saying "Always good to have more than one friend, mate." He said smiling to Souji.
Souji looked at Leon, a little lost for words. "I... I couldn't do that, not without returning a favor. But I do appreciate it," he said, once again red in the face from everyone's kindness. This was turning out to be the exact opposite of how he had thought it would go. He looked at Mina again and asked, "W-who is Brill? Is he nice?"

Souji, however, never found out if he was nice or not, because at that time, the group was suddenly attacked with snowballs! He got nailed in the face by one and heard Mina run off, complaining about wet fur. Souji took this opportunity to run off too, as one less target meant more would go for him. He ran off towards the center of the village, not looking back in case they were chasing after him.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Some of the snow hit Ethyl and her camera, knocking her down. The camera was fine, but it had gotten wet. She looked like she might cry.

This made Pierre mad.

"HEY! No one treats my sister like that--NO ONE!"

He grabbed fistfuls of snow and started pitching them in the direction of the kids as though his arms were motorized.

Ethyl dried off her camera and looked through it.

"The brother fought back against the ruffians, not bothering with honor, but playing to win."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Yeah I see you've got a great sho- Get Down!" Brill yelled, whilst diving to Ash, knocking them both down and behind a snow pile. He expected it to shield them both...but the snow balls were coming from above them. Even though it blocked a few...many of the snow balls rained on them, in particular on Brill. He knelt up, and shook then snow off, before saying: "Ugh...start making snowballs, we're gonna get them soon!" Brill said, before instantly trying to make a snowball. He then whispered: "We'll be able to crawl around afterwards as well, and ambush them! HAHA!" He was already tasting victory.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:A border collie skipped a step, took another, skipped the next and followed that pace. He wore a blue uniform and wore a badge that read 'Hermes' on the first line while 'Courier' was written below it. He passed by a red fox on his way, but then he stopped. "Mina? Mina Reed? Is that you?" he asked as he took a better look. "Hahahaha!", he chuckled, "I almost didn't recognize you with your bow off like that.". The collie gave a 'Eureka!' face and quickly dug out a plastic package from his bag and presented it to Mina. "Package for Miss Mina Reed, please sign on line 16.", he said and then presented the clipboard and pen that hung around his neck.
Mina looked to the border collie, "Yes, this is me." She said. She took the pet and signed her name on line 16. She had very nice handwriting, "My bow fell off after I was attacked by some of the neighborhood kids. Blasted kids and their snowballs." She said, "I have a package? I don't believe I was expecting anything." She said, curious.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Ash saluted Brill. "Aye, Aye Cap'n B," he said, trying to be serious, but his smile remained silly. He began scooping up snow and forming into a snowballs, which he put in a sloppy stack next to him. Ash took a poised himself to throw it-- when a snowball hit him smack in the face. "We need to make a bigger fort!" he said as he spat out snow. He dusted the cold snow off his face and threw a few snowballs, managing to dodge a few.
FlintTheSquirrel

Flint stood back up and steadied the cane to keep his balance as he took one of the baskets. It felt a lot heavier then it was before, but that was likely because Flint was getting a bit weak with having to pull himself around with his bad leg. It was still a very convenient and efficient way to hold them though, and it held very well, and looked like it would last quite a long time unless it were to get wet. He bowed down the best he could as he has read that it was a sign of curtousy. (Though outdated, which he does not know) "Thank you so very much, I appreciate all that you have done for me." He walked a bit to another side of the table, wanting a bit to avoid the chair as he really does not want to get any greed or wanting in him as he has read that it cause bad and rash behaviors as it does often in the stories. He pondered a bit to himself and then asked the bear with a bit of concern. "Umm.......what do I, uhh....we do now?"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Salvatore crossed his arms and started to think. "Maybe you would want to bring it back to your home first or do you want to have your leg checked at the hospital? I would recommend the former so that we could travel lighter on our way to the hospital near the entrance to town.". He then resumed thinking, "Or you could rest up here for a while, maybe have lunch with me before we go about with our businesses?", offered the bear as he uncrossed his arms.

==============================

"Maybe it's from one of your fans? The address is from a faraway town.", Hermes said as he waited for Mina to open the package.

(( EDIT: Bracket and spelling ))
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Maybe it's from one of your fans? The address if from a faraway town.", Hermes said as he waited for Mina to open the package.

"I see. Well, thank you." She said as she opened the package to see what was inside. She removed a paper flower that seemed to bloom as she removed it from the package. It said, "See you at the Summer competitions!" She smiled, as she read the addressee, "Eidler Arena. I'll see you there." She said, with a confident smirk on her face. She was going to win first place at the summer competitions. She was determined, "Thank you, border collie who's name both escapes me and is unimportant!" She said, triumphantly, tying her bow around her tail again, but tying it so that the paper flower is tied to it as well.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Hermes was silent, sure it was true he was more frequently called 'Courier' and not much would bother with his name unless they had a problem with his service. But being told directly seems to make him want to say, "Uh... You're welcome.". Hermes then prepared to take his leave, adjusting the strap over his shoulder, fixing his collar and hat... "Be careful of the weather today, they expect it to fall really low.", he cautioned Mina before he took off with his silly prance.

A large elderly gentleman suddenly appeared out of the corner into Souji's path. His foot seemed to have perfect timing as it caught onto the fox's foot and blocked its ascent with its own position and size.

In the heat of the battle, the human skirmishers had been hatching a plan, whilst the forward troops have been lightly pelting the opposition, the rear had been formulating a secret plan. It wasn't long after the pets found cover behind their mound did a bellow uttered "Unleash the Beast!". The barrage of snowballs stopped and the front line was quiet. However a large snowball, one of a colossal scale, started rolling for the pets. Driven by a 10-kidpower engine, it bulldozed through the children's mound and was on a collision course for the enemy stonghold. Following it was a raiding party that restarted the merciless assault on the remaining animal forces.
FlintTheSquirrel

"N-N-No Hospital!" Flint burst out terrified. He has heard and read that it is a terrible place with sharp needles and just all out bad experiences for an animal. That was the last place he would ever want to go in this town, rather even the Mayor own hous-.......Point is he detested the idea. "I am sure I will get better, nothing time can't fix, I have been through much worse anyways." Flint pondered about the OTHER options for a bit. "Lunch? Well I have got umm....these." Flint raised his hand with the basket. "But umm.....what are you going to have?" He said, lowering his ears, still a bit panicked and nervous.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Glad to have you by my side, Private A!" Brill chuckled, as Ash wiped the snow from his face. His tail wagged excitedly as he heard about this beast. After all, they're just kids. Whatever this beast is would be able to do nothing! He looked over the fort. His jar dropped. His tail stopped wagging. His eyes widened. The seconds passed like hours, as Brill shook his head violently, dived to the floor and yelled at the top of his lungs: "BRACE FOR IMPACT!" He was taking this waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. But yeah...that's terrifying.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Whoa whoa.", Salvatore tried to calm Flint down, with success coming only after the squirrel said his second sentence. "Okay, no hospital then." This is unusual, why would a feral squirrel fear the hospital?. He joined the squirrel in pondering, obviously thinking of something else. When asked about lunch, Salvatore went, "Hmmmmm...", and continued thinking, "Well today, I plan to have A salad for a starter and for the main course there's two whole fish, steamed with leeks, soy sauce and a hint of lemon. I also have this batch of strawberries I harvested before winter came which I'm having for dessert.", thinking for a moment more he smiled and looked back to Flint, "Yup, that's all I will be having for lunch."
FlintTheSquirrel

Flint breathed a shy of relief that he was not mentioned at all in that list, because honestly, he does not know what to think at this moment. "Well umm.....that sure is a lot. Where do you plan on obtaining all these?" He asked curiously.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Salvatore pointed to a refrigerator that was visible from where they were standing. "I caught a lot of fish from the river yesterday and the salad is I bought on the way home yesterday.". The bear suddenly looked at a wall clock and checked his watch as well. "It's still nearly an hour before noon. Do you want to accompany me to the retailer? I just remembered I'm out of salad dressings.", invited Salvatore .
FlintTheSquirrel

Flint looked at the large Rectangle box, he has seen these things before, they actually were not foreign to him. He has crossed by them many times in the past and has read about their use. But he has never really seen it be used in person. But that can wait till another time sense the Bear mentioned that he had to go and fetch something before he can use the Refrigerator contraption. Flint was asked to come with the bear, unfortunately back into the depths of the town. Flint was quite terrified when he heard this suggestion, but he really could not put out the words he wanted to say in the midst of all confusion he was in, and against his better judgment, all he could muster up to say was. "Umm......Ok." In quite a low and a bit unsteady voice. He walked over to the door with one of the baskets in his hand and the walking stick in the other. He did not plan to eat as he went, but he thought it was best that if something were to come up, maybe he would get to keep something.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"I'll just carry the other basket for you then.", Salvatore said as he picked it up and went to the door and open it for Flint. "Would you like anything from town?", Salvatore asked almost forgetting Flint was a wild animal. He took this moment to fish out the keys from his pockets, pulling it out with the keyring looped around one of his fingers. "We could pass by some other shops if you want.", the bear offered, though was testing his hypothesis at the same time.
FlintTheSquirrel

Flint really did not like what he had just gotten himself into. As he was standing by the door, his mind was racing, trying to find solutions to everything and anything that could go wrong as they went. Before long though, the bear walked up to him, holding the other basket. "Ohh, there is no need to bring that with you if we were to come back here." Flint was very surprised when he offered to get Flint something from the shops, though he really did not want to eat any more people food after what happened in the past. Even though it tasted great, he was content with having acorns, he never wants to eat the other things like he did when he ran out of Acorns. "N-No thanks, I am fine. Thanks for asking though." He said trying his best to put on a smile of re-assurance but really did not succeed well, actually looking quite silly trying. "It is fine, I really don't want anything." But then he paused for a bit, and then asked. "But can I wait outside the store.......maybe?" And maybe in an alley.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Salvatore tilted his head, we wore a puzzled look, though it was a smiling puzzled look with his round eyes being round and his smile forming a '3' lying down. "I don't see why not. Though wouldn't you rather be in a heated room than the cold and wet outside?", he answered the last question first. "Though I probably could assume you don't want to tempt yourself with a little window shopping. I know I usually succumb to such quirks.", he chuckled in a happy tone. "I'll just leave this here then.", he informed the squirrel as the placed the basket he had on the doorside table before guiding both of them out the door and locking it with his keys who quickly found their way into his pocket afterwards. "Shall we go then?", Salvatore asked having already taken a few steps towards the stairs that led down back into the city.
FlintTheSquirrel

"No No, it is fine. I really prefer the outdoors anyways." Flint lied. It is true that his fur is keeping him warm, especially with a winter coat, but that still does not change that fact that it is still cold outside, but Flint needed an honest excuse to not have to go in. Though his thoughts were immediately shifted off that problem once he heard the next thing the bear said. "Wait, window shopping? We can shop through windows? That's great!" Flint said happily, for this means he won't have to go inside at all. "Lets go! I really wanna see how this works!" Flint said with a sudden energetic tone, and he hurried down the first flight of stairs a lot faster then it would be safe in his condition.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Well that's one way of putting it.", Salvatore let out as he kept his laughter behind a smile. He would have worn the smile longer but seeing the injured squirrel bolt down the stairs smudged that smile with a bit with concern. "Caareful...", he quickly cautioned as he followed Flint down the stone steps. In a fraction of the time it took them to climb the same steps, they were already at the bottom. He finally caught up once they were at the bottom where the deep snow had slowed his little friend down. "Oh look, we already ran out of steps to descend. ", kid the bear as he couldn't believe they were down already. "Well, to the grocer then.", he instructed as he took the path that led from the bottom his hill to the town. "So Flint, I never asked but how old are you?", Salvatore suddenly asked.

(( EDIT: Corrected some errors. ))
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlintTheSquirrel

"Me, I'm only 6 and a half years old......I think. Or was it 5 and a half? I dun really remember, I have not kept much count." Flint proclaimed. "Any reason for your asking?" Flint asked as he walked with the bear.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Salvatore raised a brow and looked to Flint, "Well this might be long.. I was wondering how long you have been living since you seem to be informed about the the city life. For example, you knew what the grocer was, while other wild animals I encountered just asked me what it was. You also seemed to have a frightful idea about the hospital, though I was thinking you might have had a bad experience with it. With those reasons said, they seem to say they you've been living for sometime, and it seems that they are right.", a short pause came before the bear started again, "OR it could also mean that you have been reading a lot of books, probably ones left by some litterbug. Another reason could be that you met up with some friendly but talkative hikers, researchers or rangers. Well there are so many things I don't know about you and I just wanted to know, I guess this was a thirst for knowledge I acquired after I experienced studying. Endless possibilities you can theorize on but there will still be infinite outcomes when you try to use it.". He then turned to Flint with a slightly concerned look, "Sorry for all that talk, did I bore you?" he asked before catching a familiar figure with his peripheral vision. "Hey it's Mina.", he said with a bit of excitement in his tone.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mina was walking, feeling quite confident after getting that package. She knew she was going to beat him at the competitions! She heard her name from her left and turned to the source, "Salvatore, hello!" She said as she walked over to him.
FlintTheSquirrel

Flint's heart dropped and he stopped motionless as the bear was naming off his theories about him. Did I really give all that away? I thought I was so careful. Flint thought to himself worried, he really felt his body telling him to run away, before the bear was to actually somehow find out what he had done. But thankfully he stopped. Flint felt a bit traumatized and looked as such as well, all he could really say in response to the bear in a trembling voice. "Umm.......uhh........." But was cut off with the appearance of a new figure. Flint could not focus with all the stress he felt to see what the figure was however, though it was moving closer.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Looking lovely as usual today, though you seem prettier for some reason.", Salvatore commented on Mina's looks, noticing the paper flower with her regular bow. "I'd like you to meet Flint, he's a wild squirrel who I happen to see on my rounds. He's quite shy too..", winks to Mina with his invisible eye, invisible in the sense that Flint couldn't see it, sending to Mina a 'Be nice to him' message. He then turned to Flint... "And Flint, this is... Are you alright?", he asked, concerned about the strange stillness the squirrel suddenly had.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mina smiled, "Thank you, Salvatore. A fan of mine sent me a gift today; The paper flower I'm wearing in my bow. I think it looks nice in my bow. I'll send him something nice in return. I've met him, and he seemed like a nice gentleman." She said. Nodded subtly at Sal's request. She really did not like to 'fraternize with dirty ferals' as she usually thinks of it as, but Salvatore was a friend of hers, so she would do what he says, "Hello, Flint. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said, feigning a welcoming tone, which she was very very good at.
FlintTheSquirrel

Flint just waited, staring at the hazy image come closer, his heart beating faster as the image becomes more and more clear. Before long, the image was only a few feet away, and became clear to what it was. All sounds around him started to grow distant, his heart was pacing at an extreme rate and he started loosing his coordination and so he slipped on his stick and fell down into more of a sitting position, starring up at the frightening figure. His breathing patterns were also becoming very apparent as he was making gasps for air as his body was not doing it naturally anymore. Flint let out a large high pitched squeek as a plee for help, and tried to turn his body to run, but he could not move. He felt defenseless sitting there.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Ash stopped throwing snowballs to roll his eyes at Brill. "Brill, their little kids. They can't have something that beast...ly..." he trailed off as he saw the "beast". His eyes widened, and even the smiled dimmed on his face. " I think these kids stole a government weapon," Ash said as he dropped to the ground. "And I have to know if they can get me one too!"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Salvatore turned back to Mina, "Sorry, I didn't expect a panic attack to set it.", he apologized before turning around as he stood between the fox and the squirrel, blocking out both parties view of each other with his large physique. He crouched down, though he still towered over Flint by about three feet or so, and looked at Flint. "Is something wrong? You can be assured that neither of us will try to cause you harm or hurt.", he tried comforting the panicked animal, modulating his voice by mixing charm and concern while at the same time giving a concerned happy face (Cha:8), one that was sending neither patronization or ridicule.
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mina smiled, "Yes, Flint. I am not going to eat you. I don't eat squirrels." She told him.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

This was getting too intense for Ethyl. She began to back away, looking through her camera, but then she turned and started to walk at a more brisk pace.

"Hey, wait!" cried Pierre. "Ethyl! Wait up!"

He groaned at having to abandon all the fun, but there was no way of knowing what would happen to Ethyl alone. Besides, he wanted her around.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com