LCN-OOC[Closed]

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

no space
Location: Beyond the Mountains of Madness, in a little place called Home.

Re: LCN-OOC/Recruitment

Post by no space »

Okay, I'm not sure how to go about this. I think I'm supposed to wait for you to post whether I'm successful in my attempt based on my stats, but as I said I'm really not sure. I'll just wait to post.
What a beautiful waste-
hangnail whispering, "Let's be lonely together."
Brittles

Post by Brittles »

Feel free to free-form it all you want and ignore the stats for a bit. I've been a bit preoccupied as of late as should be clear by now with my terrible posting rate. We're still missing 2 out of four of our players too so I'm cautious to rush long-on ahead.

Regardless. I've nothing to deal with after work tomorrow so I plan to give you more of my long winded posts then. Lets see if we can actually get some horror going on here rather then just scard little doggies being scared at shadows.

I'd also like to note... Zeps 'wound' is relativly minor. Nothing he's in risk of making any worse unless it gets infected or something.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

I'm sorry.
You were right in assuming my father pulled the plug on the wireless,
But he recently set up a wire for me to use. So. c:
Unfortunately, I've since started school, and doing a subject two years above my own. I've been swamped with work I, to be honest, really wasn't expecting. So I'm afraid, I'll visit and chat in The Comic and Not The Comic, but a committed, creative pursuit such as a roleplay is beyond me right now. I don't exactly have the energy or motivation as it is. I'm sorry. Persuasive writing, psychology, filmmaking, Japanese... such things have really taken over right now. Speaking of, it's 8:30 in the evening and I still have a bit of homework left to do before the end of the week. Shoot.
Ba-a-aaaah. I'll see you on the weekend, probably. Maybe. Actually, I think we have to go out...
Anyway. I'm sorry, but as things are, I really can't do this. =/
I'd say keep me on auto-follow until I have time (i.e. the holidays), but then, wouldn't that be a bit annoying to do such a thing for a prolonged period of time?
Keep me if you really think it worth it, but it's not even the end of second week and I'm dying. Nine more weeks. :c I'll be better off for things to do then.

Did I just... somewhat of -dump- a roleplay?
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Jumplion

Post by Jumplion »

That's fine, you can post whenever you can. Though it would probably complicate things alot, but if you can post then that would be great.

No pressure or anything, whenever you have time unless it would complicate things.
Pfft, and they said I couldn't toast breakfast cereal. Now look who's laughing!

Take that, society!
Brittles

Post by Brittles »

Ehn don't worry about it Ebly, I know what it's like to be too busy for a game like this. I've had to drop similar games before. I had hoped you'd be able to come back and play full time, but such is how it is. Brings up some problems though.

When I started this game I intended to run it with 4-6 players. Now.. we have... two hahaha, far bellow what I had in mind for the games design, and story. And I really don't see anyone else running in here to join. As much as I'd hate to admit it looks like I might have to call the game a failure due to a lack of players. Not the first time it's happened.. forum games tend to be fickle with peoples constant changing schedules, and the nature of the internet. That said.... :|

How would you all feel if I ran (or rather 'started') a more light hearted game where commitment was less of an issue? More just "adventures around the neighborhood" where everyone can act as both story teller, and player (meaning you wouldn't need to depend on me to post every day) along with jumping in, and out of the story whenever they wish, following a story nearer to the sites namesake. It strikes me as a better choice for this forum, given the limited population, and fluctuating schedules (including my own esh, I had unlimited free time when I started this thing! What happened?!). Naturally this idea would allow you to use the same Pets over again as not to put them to waste.
no space
Location: Beyond the Mountains of Madness, in a little place called Home.

Post by no space »

Sounds like a good idea to me, Ebly. Maybe if we ever get a few more willing people we can pull a Herbert West on LCN, but until then a light-hearted RP could be fun.
What a beautiful waste-
hangnail whispering, "Let's be lonely together."
Jumplion

Post by Jumplion »

That sounds great, I've been dieing to tell you guys how "Jumplion the Dog" and "Jessica the Cat" became BF+GF anyway :lol:
Pfft, and they said I couldn't toast breakfast cereal. Now look who's laughing!

Take that, society!
Brittles

Post by Brittles »

Good to see none of you are freaking out and trying to rip my head off hahaha. Ok! I'll see about getting a thread up for it (both OOC, and IC) on Tuesday or Wednesday, as I tend not to be very busy on those days.