Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Athlon2736

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Hmmm... Thats sounds like a commitment there, Jack," Zappa said. He chuckled slightly, "Are you sure that your not connecting on another level?"
Jackson smiled but walked a litte bit behind Wonder.
"So how much longer?" Jackson asked.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke looked at the clock "1 PM!" he smiled "I gotta go Gauge! Bye see you later" he said as he grabbed his violin and ran outside the first place he headed was toward Mira's house "Today will be a good day" he smiled as he knocked on the door "Thats for me mom" Mira called as she saw Zeke through the window grabbing a scarf and her flute the walking out the door "Hi..." she smiled as they walked over to Kenn and Vi's home and Zeke knocked on the door
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Having rested and completed some minor tasks at home. Marshall went out of the house again and headed towards the tree where he first met another pet here in Radiant Gardens.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Fox-Writer-Deluxe

Post by Fox-Writer-Deluxe »

Felan had left his house again since he wanted to have a run and because he had been doing nothing for over an hour since he last ate and was just sitting around while Jennifer. ""Go get some exercise while I clean up. she had told him and he always obeyed her orders.

the air outside was a little humid but it wasn't too bad, he had decided to go back to that tree where he had met the cat and Marshall then go back home.
I am wizened more than I let on and smarter than I credit myself for.

Pet friendly stuff, N=Felan S=7 P=6 E=10 C=4 I=6 A=6 L=3

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
:ugeek:
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack was about to say something when his collar started beeping. he pulled out his watch. it was 1 AM time for the gathering they had all planned. "oh no! i totally forgot!" said Jack. "some other pets and I are suppose to meet together to tour around the neighborhood!" he gave a deep sigh and said "maybe we can do this later? we should all go to the meeting spot!"
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Well seeing how you guys most likely don't know your way, me and Jackson will come along," Zappa said.
"We'll keep it on the down low and show you some places,"Jackson said.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Hmmm, maybe they are still asleep" Zeke said "and pulled out a piece of paper from his collar a wrote To Vi and Kenn "Meet us at the park k signed Zeke" he smiled and stuck the piece of paper in the mail slot and began to walk towards the park with Mira "Maybe Jack is awake" he said "Jack?" Mira asked as they walked "A guy I met yester...day" he broke off as he saw a collar in the window "W-wow..." he gapped at it "Do you think you can afford that?" a Racoon came out of the store as he saw Zeke gaping at the collar which was a miraculous red with a music not hanging from the collar "H-How much?" Zeke asked "Hmmm normally $80 but fer you kid its on the house... consider it a... welcome to the neighborhood kind of thing" the racoon smiled "My name is Ian I work here with my mom at the store" he held out his hand "Zeke..pleasure to meet you... thank you for the collar" he said as the racoon ran inside and grabbed the collar bringing it to Zeke and swapping it with his Blue Starfox collar "You're welcome!" he said as they parted ways and Zeke began to walk towards the park "Come play for me some time kid!" the racoon called "I Will!" Zeke called back and continued on towards the park "IAN!" Miss Takashi glared at him "Yeah yeah its coming out of my allowance" Ian sighed
Pet Friendly:
Jack

Post by Jack »

"Great! lets goooo!!!" he said ran two meters. he didn't really intend on running, he doesn't have that much stamina, he just likes to make a scene out of nothing. "we need to meet at the park!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder watched Jack go. She couldn't help but sigh. "Hey Jackon, it's right here." Her eyeswandered back to where Jack had last been seen. Saga rubbed her head in an attempt at being nice. "Hey, it's ok." WOnder looked up and sighed. "I didn't even get his cell number."
Jack

Post by Jack »

suddenly Jack got this idea of taking wonders cell number. he didn't even know where it came from. he went back to wonder "hey! for some reason i really want your cell number! go figure." he pulled out his cellphone "so why don't you come with us?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder smiled, then blushed because of it. "523-8972. And go where exactly?"
Jack

Post by Jack »

"are you paying attention? to the tour of the neighborhood! we are gonna meet some other pets there too!" Jack gave a wide smile "FUN!" he added. he then saved the number and called back to give her his number.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Hmmm, well lets get going," Zappa said.
Jackson smiled and walk but to Wonder as spoke softly into her ear,"Thats an up side to the Dreammate process."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Her ears perked up as she heard JAckson's words. Her thumb stopped fro saving Jack's number. "What's the plus side?????" she aske eagerly.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"what? what are you talking about?" said Jack. he had heard him say something to her but didn't get what it was. "never mind.... we got to go!"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Your minds are connect to an extent. You ask for something, very small and discrete, and the other will most likely answer it, though its a rare thing that happens...But feelings also carry through to an extent. If you want I'll teach you how to block your thought so you can keep them to yourself," Jackson said.
Zappa ran forward tapping on Jack's head softly, saying, "Oi wait a few."
Jack

Post by Jack »

*sigh* "you know, you people really have a way of standing still. i ain't fast, and i can't run for too long so we should really get going! so..." he then grabbed wonder and Jackson, each with one hand, threw them over his shoulder and said "now we can get going."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke arrived at the park with Mira and wondered where everyone was "Hmmm they will probably be here before to long.. wan't to plas some music Mira?" he asked and Mira nodded as Zeke began to play his violin and Mira began to sing "I've been by your side through the crashing winds. I helped you up whenever you fell down. I kept my arms wide open a place there in my heart!" she begant to play her flute and Zeke began to sing still playing his violin " You found me and I found you we stuck together through and through. But then you went and had to go away!" Zeke smiled "But I kept you in my heart! No matter how far we parted ways!" she sang "But we found our way! We're back in eash others arms" they sang together and Zeke set a recording of just music on his MP3 where they could both hear and so could other surrounding people as the two began to dance and continued to sing "We will be together, Forever and forever. Through the falling rain, and through the deserts long, no matter where we go we will always stay together..."they sang and continued to dance to the music
Pet Friendly:
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Upon reaching the tree, Marshall then decided to go to the park and started to head over there. "It won't hurt to scout it out for later and get a feel for what it would be like." His mind then wandered off to Natalia and wondered where she was presently.

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and started to run.
"Well then keep up it you can!!"Zappa yelled back
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Huh?" The digital clock above the door read 1:00PM. Blood had been so distracted reading a book that he had ignored how much time had passed. "Didn't that black dog say that they were touring the neighborhood today? Now that I think of it, it would be a good idea to do a little more exploring." He set down the novel he was reading and grabbed his collar off the counter before heading to the small closet on the opposite side of the trailer.

The closet concealed an interesting assortment of items that Dustin took with him wherever he traveled. Hidden behind the jackets and scarves was a tactical shotgun propped up against the back, a handgun kept locked in a metal box along with about two dozen shotgun shells, about five and a half feet of steel chain coiled in the opposite corner, and a few other assorted pieces of survival equipment.

Blood took the coiled up chain and wrapped it twice over his right shoulder, then shut the closet door behind him. To secure the loose ends he went to the drawer under the counter and took out a padlock and a few keys. He clipped the padlock on both end of the chain, then tucked the keys to the lock and trailer into his collar. "Can't be too careful." He thought to himself. He locked the door behind him as he left the trailer and started to walk down the street, adjusting the chain so the padlock hung under his left arm.

In the distance, Blood could hear music being played in a rather skilled manner. It sounded like a violin and flute being played harmoniously along with two voices singing:
"You found me and I found you we stuck together through and through. But then you went and had to go away!"

"But I kept you in my heart! No matter how far we parted ways!"

"But we found our way! We're back in each other's arms."
Blood followed the music all the way to the park. He walked through the open gate and saw one of the dogs from the other night playing a violin, dancing with a young wolf singing together near a tree. He put his hand behind his back and leaned against the gate as he listened to their performance.
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Fox-Writer-Deluxe

Post by Fox-Writer-Deluxe »

When Felan got to the tree he could smell another pet nearby and looking around he saw marshal walking away and yelled out to him as he ran to catch up "Hey where're you going?" he asked when he was in earshot.
I am wizened more than I let on and smarter than I credit myself for.

Pet friendly stuff, N=Felan S=7 P=6 E=10 C=4 I=6 A=6 L=3

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
:ugeek:
Jack

Post by Jack »

"but i can't keep up!" Jack shouted back. he didn't have a lot of stamina so he replaced it with strength. he was very strong.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder watched the heels of Jack's feet as he ran. "This is weird....in a weird way." she muttered to Saga. The mouse giggled. "Don't act like you're not happy." Wonder felt little pricks of heat kiss her cheeks. "Oh hush up. I'm beginning to think twice about not eating you." Saga giggled again. "I guess alls fair in love and war." Wonder could feel the redness taking over her face. "When Jack let's us down, you better run."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"we are almost there! what are you two muttering about?" he could already see the park up ahead. he was excited.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Saga snickered louder as she saw Wonder's face lit up in red. "Nothing, Jack." Saga said.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson grabbed Saga from Wonder's head.
"She said be quiet," Jackson whispered harshly, "And where she won't I will eat you."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"look, look! i can see someone up ahead!" he started walking faster until he was at shouting distance. "hi people! im here! and look, i brought launch!" he laughed lifting Jackson and wonder a little.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson turned around and looked at the other pets...
Zappa was just a little ahead of them and looked back at Jack
"Hey Jack you back?" Zappa said.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Zeke..." Mira said "Yes Mira"Zeke replied "How long do you think we will be together?" Mira asked "Do you think we will be together forever?" she asked "No...." Zeke said "What!" Mira said shocked "We will be together longer than that" he smiled "You promise?" Mira said "I promise" he replied as they continued dancing in each others arms
Pet Friendly:
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at the two dancing dogs and laughed whole heartedly. He started to clap to the beat of their steps and looked over his showed and watch Jack, Wonder, and Jackson coming up. The song gave a strong sense of love and happiness, making him smile cheerfully. He notice the Violin and the flute as well.
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Upon nearing the park, Marshall's ears picked up the distinctive violin and flute sound coming from there along with some other voices. Once he entered the park, he noticed some familiar faces as well as new ones. He started by approaching Zappa who was clapping to the beat and introduce himself. "Hi, name's Marshall. How are you?"

Looking around, he sees Jack with some other pets running up. "Hey Jack!"

Jack

Post by Jack »

"Yo!" he said greeting Marshall. he lowered wonder and Jackson to the ground. "That one is wonder and that one is Jackson. his name starts all awesome like but then takes a bad turn near the ending, don't you think?" he laughed.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"HEY!" Jackson said.
"My names Zappa, how are these two their really good with their instruments," Zappa saidn tapping his foot now.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke and Mira slowed as the song began to end splitting apart and bowing to each other just as the song ended. "Always.." Mira said "And Forever more..." Zeke replied as they put away their intruments and smiled at each other
Pet Friendly:
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Hey!!! I'm important too!!!" Saga yelled. Wonder smirked. "Important and dead." she threatened. Saga grinned. "Don't test me Kitty, I can let that 'secret' loose any time I please." she whispered into Wonder's ear. "Y-you wouldn't d-dare..." Wonder stammered in reply. "Try me."

Don't eat her. Eating mice is wrong. They don't taste good. Wow, I have to talk myself out of eating her. ....What kind of carnivourous monster have I become!!! Then for the first time, the music made its way to her ears. Her thoughts stopped for a moment as she took in the sound. "Wow", she breathed. "That's really good!"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Ya it is... so lets get to know everyone. My name is Zappa, and this is," Grabbs jackson by the collar, "Is Jackson."
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack enjoyed the music that was playing even though he just got the ending. he gave a little twirl and grabbed saga away from wonder and spinned her around "dancing" with her. "well of course you are important!" he was still spinning with her "isn't this music great?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Saga giggled as Jack spun her. "Yeah it is!" Her eyes found Wonder's and she was sure the cat looked jealous. But the weird look left Wonder's face and she smiled.

Wonder chuckled as Saga was spun round and round. She felt a vibration on her neck, and reached inside her collar for her phone. It was a text, from Winter:
'Not feeling well. Just threw up for the 2nd time : ('
it said. Wonder frowned. She grimaced and sent her sister a text back:
'Idk what to do, send a text to mom or dad'
There was no replying buzz so Wonder looked up and watched the two spin, but she still wore a slightly worried look.

Saga looked at Wonder again, and this time the cat mouthed 'my sister' to her. Saga immediately tensed and felt sick. The thought of a sibling still hurt her.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"WOO!!! ok, thats enough of that." he said giving one last twirl and then placing saga on his head in one swift motion. "we don't wanna get sick and start spewing our guts all over the place, now do we?" slightly dizzy he looked at wonder and asked "who did you text?"