Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by copper »

Sabrina is the one who bit off a piece of Max's ear. They had a baaaaaad breakup. It was Max's fault they broke up, but still...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Teh Brawler wrote:Captain Pea is Rick Griffin.
Teh Brawler is Rick Griffin's sister's brother.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tarot is only a temporary avatar for the Spirit Dragon. The Game is really just a blind for the Kitsune and Spirit Dragons secret relationship. They are going to make Grape and Peanut their avatars, and play out their relationship through them. Tarot is trying to helpthe Spirit Dragon get closer to Grape. That is why the Spirit Dragon blushes when Peanut is brought up, she can see The Kitsune in him, even though Peanut hasn't been made his "official" avatar yet. That is why Peanut is referred to as "The Dog" and Grape is referred to as "The Cat". Pete has no idea what is happening, that's why he tried to make Grape his avatar. Good thing he was blocked...
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:Tarot is only a temporary avatar for the Spirit Dragon. The Game is really just a blind for the Kitsune and Spirit Dragons secret relationship. They are going to make Grape and Peanut their avatars, and play out their relationship through them. Tarot is trying to helpthe Spirit Dragon get closer to Grape. That is why the Spirit Dragon blushes when Peanut is brought up, she can see The Kitsune in him, even though Peanut hasn't been made his "official" avatar yet. That is why Peanut is referred to as "The Dog" and Grape is referred to as "The Cat". Pete has no idea what is happening, that's why he tried to make Grape his avatar. Good thing he was blocked...
Hmm...that would be a good fic...*Thinks about writing it*
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tha Housedog wrote:
copper wrote:Tarot is only a temporary avatar for the Spirit Dragon. The Game is really just a blind for the Kitsune and Spirit Dragons secret relationship. They are going to make Grape and Peanut their avatars, and play out their relationship through them. Tarot is trying to helpthe Spirit Dragon get closer to Grape. That is why the Spirit Dragon blushes when Peanut is brought up, she can see The Kitsune in him, even though Peanut hasn't been made his "official" avatar yet. That is why Peanut is referred to as "The Dog" and Grape is referred to as "The Cat". Pete has no idea what is happening, that's why he tried to make Grape his avatar. Good thing he was blocked...
No.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Teh Brawler wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:
No.
No? No what? :twisted:
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tha Housedog wrote:No? No what? :twisted:
You have a queue of several fanfics you have to write that come from this thread. I refuse to let you add another to that queue until you finish the previous few.
Zander wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:Captain Pea is Rick Griffin.
Teh Brawler is Rick Griffin's sister's brother.
Drat. I've been discovered.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Grape's really a secret mod. She's also in charge of ship sinking.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Joey has started his own fancomic of Spot Superdog. It follows the adventures of Jim-Jim in his giant form. Peanut doesn't know it yet, but Joey has put his fancomic online as an original creation. When Peanut finally decides to put his comic online, he receives angry emails from fans of Joey's comics saying that his are bad ripoffs. Peanut is hurt that Joey has taken his creation away from him, and decides to confront his friend. Joey acts as if he doesn't know what Peanut is talking about. He tells Peanut that his comic has nothing to do with Spot and that it's not his fault what people think. He thewn posts on his website that Peanut's comic is a spinoff fancomic that he gave Peanut permission to write. That is when Peanut decides to take action against his former friend...
My characters
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Spo is Driveshaft's long lost member
Image Image
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Ok Go will come to Babylon Gardens and make a video featuring the pets.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

that i would love to see
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I think Rick looks at this Topic and crys... then think "I am going to have to kill most of them one day..."

Peanut is just Spot stuck in a never-Ending Dream.
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

copper wrote:Sabrina is the one who bit off a piece of Max's ear. They had a baaaaaad breakup.
....And what a terrible day it was.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Barkeron wrote:
copper wrote:Sabrina is the one who bit off a piece of Max's ear. They had a baaaaaad breakup.
a family used to live in the abandoned mansion... until Max's and sabrina's breakup. Everyone was deaf for a week and a half.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Zander wrote:
Barkeron wrote:
a family used to live in the abandoned mansion... until Max's and sabrina's breakup. Everyone was deaf for a week and a half.
That's nothing compared to how it affected Daisy. She was once the smartest dog in Babylon Gardens until that day! All those repressed memories really affected her...
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

The truth of the matter is...Fox was a cat-lover until that day. :|
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Marvin is going to take Zach to the yarnball so that he won't remain a shut in. Zach spends his time trying to avoid everyone and jumping at every attempt by the cats efforts to get him to talk and generally being a wet blanket. Seeing this, Marvin convinces Sabrina to go over and talk to him, since she is considered the kindest of the cats. She calmly goes over to Zach and after a few minutes she manages to calm Zach down and get him to crack a smile! That is when Zach starts to enjoy himself at the party. He actually becomes a big hit! He is so filled with confidence at the end of the yarnball that he decides to walk home alone, letting Marvin talk to Max for a few more minutes. As he is walking home, he meets the Milton wolves as they head out to their security job. Bad timing on Zach's part...
My characters
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

King drinks one orange soda and turn his "playa mode" on right after Bino fights with Saha. Then King agrees to be Sasha's new boyfriend and when he sobers up he has to find a way to deal with his new dog girlfriend.
Last edited by angelusbr on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

Dissension is most definatly not rick griffin, but it will be told in issue #500 that he is really a clone of karishard
BunchaCrunch

Post by BunchaCrunch »

It's all a big game played by the Spirit Dragon and... Pete. Peanut is SD's piece, Pete's is King, and the Great Kitsune moderates like a referee. Pete chose a human for his avatar, which was a bad decision, so he's out of the game for now; leaving King to do as he pleases until he returns. While this is happening, the Spirit Dragon (who wisely chose Tarot as her avatar) also takes a break with Peanut and friends in Imaginate, Pridelands, etc. Until Pete finds a new avatar, or takes one as his piece, then the game is in a stalemate. It's probably going to be Bino.

I have no idea why they're playing it, or what the goal of all of this is, but who cares. Also Pete needs a better name. It kinda pales compared to "Great Kitsune" and "The Spirit Dragon", especially since he's the villain of the story.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

This is why the cosmic game is being played, BunchaCrunch. Also, Pete is not Pete's real name. His real name will not be revealed until he is announced the winner of the Cosmic Game...
My characters
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

angelusbr wrote:King drinks one organge soda and turn his "playa mode" on right after Bino fights with Saha. Then King agree to be Sasha's new boyfriend and when he sibers up he has to find a way to deal with his new gog girlfriend.
I wouldn't mind writing that if you wouldn't mind.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

Okay! So we all know about Fiddler and Keys. We know they are in a a relationship and that one is a boy and the other is a girl. The question is which one is which. Well, here is the honest truth...

......................They take turns.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

JageshemashFTW wrote:
angelusbr wrote:King drinks one organge soda and turn his "playa mode" on right after Bino fights with Saha. Then King agree to be Sasha's new boyfriend and when he sibers up he has to find a way to deal with his new gog girlfriend.
I wouldn't mind writing that if you wouldn't mind.
To begin with sorry for the typos. I forgot to check what I wrote before pressing submit, but I fixed it now. And as for your question. You can write it if you want to. I won't mind.
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tarot will break up Sabrina and Fido on purpose. The Spirit Dragon told her to so that a certain event can happen.
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:Tarot will break up Sabrina and Fido on purpose. The Spirit Dragon told her to so that a certain event can happen.
Sabrina, saddened to the point of almost insanity, goes back to Max, her former boyfriend. Max, knowing how Sabrina is on the rebound, promptly dumps Grape, driving her into Peanut's arms. Fido, on the other hand, becomes terribly depressed, quits the K-9 squadron, and is almost to the point of no return when Fox consoles him and he tries to get Sabrina back.
BunchaCrunch

Post by BunchaCrunch »

copper wrote:
This is why the cosmic game is being played, BunchaCrunch. Also, Pete is not Pete's real name. His real name will not be revealed until he is announced the winner of the Cosmic Game...
I was doing my own thing without messing around with the theories of others.

Also, on a different note, now that you say that, I'd like to see if the Spirit Dragon has a darker side. Pete's been proven bad, Great Kitsune is good- at least, that's if you believe what he says. To put the Spirit Dragon somewhere in the middle would be interesting. Maybe something like what copper and Housedog wrote above me?
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

rickgriffin wrote:Do I have to really keep telling people this? It crops up from time to time. Please, shut up if this ever gets into your head again, and if anyone assumes other than this, smack them in the head and point them here.

The entirety of the comic strip universe is not a cosmic game of Dungeons and Dragons. There is a cosmic game represented as a Dungeons and Dragons proxy being played by cosmic beings within the universe. Why? Because I have to draw this strip three times a week, that's why.

I know most of you already know this, but there. I thought it was explained enough in the comic itself, but apparently it wasn't.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Max will reveasl the truth about Res to the world, thus gaining Pete's favor as his permament avatar.

in order to stop this, the Spirit Dragon gets Tarot to loan her powers to Grape temporarily.

A Epic fight between Petey Max and Spirit Dragon Grape commences. also the second worst break-up next to Sabrina.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

JageshemashFTW wrote:Okay! So we all know about Fiddler and Keys. We know they are in a a relationship and that one is a boy and the other is a girl. The question is which one is which. Well, here is the honest truth...

......................They take turns.
Do you have any idea how hard you just made me laugh?
BunchaCrunch

Post by BunchaCrunch »

Dissension wrote:
rickgriffin wrote:Do I have to really keep telling people this? It crops up from time to time. Please, shut up if this ever gets into your head again, and if anyone assumes other than this, smack them in the head and point them here.

The entirety of the comic strip universe is not a cosmic game of Dungeons and Dragons. There is a cosmic game represented as a Dungeons and Dragons proxy being played by cosmic beings within the universe. Why? Because I have to draw this strip three times a week, that's why.

I know most of you already know this, but there. I thought it was explained enough in the comic itself, but apparently it wasn't.
No fun allowed.
Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

The Ferrets will make a music video for, "Livin' La Viva Loca" staring Max and Sabrina.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The GODC has elections for the first time after Bino loses a bet for King. There are three main positions to feel. They are, of course, President, Vice President, and treasurer. There is also a council of five that needs to be elected as a check to the President. That is so that the President doesn't become a dictator. At the end of the elections, a dark horse candidate ends up winning the presidency. Peanut. The other positions are as follows:

Vice President: Fido
Treasurer: Sasha (don't ask)
Council members:
Fox
King
Ralph
Joey( his friends voted en mass)
Tiger(joke vote that went too far)

Bino was not elected. He could have handled losing to Fido, but that cat-loving Peanut!? He is going to avenge himself on the entire GODC, but first one to go is the cat lover...
My characters
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

Peanut will gain eye lasers and join Professor Tarot in her group of X-dogcats
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Grape isn't a cat. She is a fox/dog hybrid with a weird mutation that gives her purple fur and an unusually long tail. No one knows about this except for the local vet, and he refuses to tel anyone, even Grape. Just wait until Peanut finds out.
My characters
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

When pete turned Joel/King into a dog he forgot to actually convert his human years into dog years. So King has about 24 years-old and one more year left of life...
Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

angelusbr wrote:When pete turned Joel/King into a dog he forgot to actually convert his human years into dog years. So King has about 24 years-old and one more year left of life...
*King's fans start to cry*

NOOOOOOO!!! KING!!!

ANYWAY: The great Kitsune is infact Earl Sandwich.
Alex

Post by Alex »

copper wrote:Grape isn't a cat. She is a fox/dog hybrid with a weird mutation that gives her purple fur and an unusually long tail. No one knows about this except for the local vet, and he refuses to tel anyone, even Grape. Just wait until Peanut finds out.
How can being a hybrid give her purple fur? There are purple dogs?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

Alex wrote:
copper wrote:Grape isn't a cat. She is a fox/dog hybrid with a weird mutation that gives her purple fur and an unusually long tail. No one knows about this except for the local vet, and he refuses to tel anyone, even Grape. Just wait until Peanut finds out.
How can being a hybrid give her purple fur? There are purple dogs?
No, but supposing that the genes for color were combined, it's possible that the color datad for the dog's fur was mixed with the cat's.