Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by ctcmjh »

Max nodded, "I can see that." As she talked about Honey as a puppy. He looked to her, "So do you what?" He asked, nonchalantly.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "Of course, that a given," he said. He picked a few up and walked over to some of the other pets, calling out their names to see where they were, though it wasn't overly hard. He only called a few just incase, mainly Sly and Rendak, but remembered they weren't here yet and put the presents in small stacks.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "I can see that." As she talked about Honey as a puppy. He looked to her, "So do you what?" He asked, nonchalantly.
"So do I hope they get here soon," said Vanilla awkwardly.

"Hey, no fair!" said Honey, grabbing some gifts to give to others before Zappa took them all.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smile before sitting back down. he didn't really find anything but was jsut relaxing now. There were a few presents still not given to their future owners but it was only a few. Some was his but he had left them there.
"So Honey you looking forward to tomorrow morning?" he asked.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks nodded and smiled. So it was her first secret santa too? That was great! He really hoped she'd enjoy the present he got for her, him being her secret santa after all. The very notion just seemed exciting to him, and it showed in a big smiled on his face. "I wonder what we're waiting for.. are their still people not here yet?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smile before sitting back down. he didn't really find anything but was jsut relaxing now. There were a few presents still not given to their future owners but it was only a few. Some was his but he had left them there.
"So Honey you looking forward to tomorrow morning?" he asked.
"What a silly question!" said Honey. "Is the sky blue? Is dirt dirty?"

Vanilla hung her head and pulled her hood over her face, staring at her toes.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa chuckled and smiled, "Dirts not always dirty. But ya, I'm difinatly looking forward to tomorrow, since I get to get some presents... though what some are I have yet to give a good geuss..." he wore a sly smile on his face indicating he had found a present before it was wrapped. Though he knew it was for Jackson's.
"Also is anyone thristy since I'll make up some more hot chocolate," he offered.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Ahem!" said Honey at the mention of chocolate. "Dogs?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "Dog freindly of course," he saidd alittle embarassed. He stood up, "And I'll take that as a yes?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max rubbed the back of his head, awkwardly, at his misunderstanding what she said, "Oh, yeah..." He said, looking at the ceiling awkwardly, "So, Vanilla. Do you play any other games, aside from chess?" He asked her.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max rubbed the back of his head, awkwardly, at his misunderstanding what she said, "Oh, yeah..." He said, looking at the ceiling awkwardly, "So, Vanilla. Do you play any other games, aside from chess?" He asked her.
Vanilla cringed--she didn't mean to, but she was reminded too much of her first encounter with Zack.

"Of course I do," said Vanilla, trying but failing to keep the annoyance out of her voice. Who in the world played only one game? "I prefer games of strategy, that require brainpower."

"If it's dog-friendly, then yeah, that's a yes," said Honey to Zappa.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, got up off the couch and walked to the the club "kitchen" and started on the dog freindly HC for Honey. He leaned on to the counter top and sighed alittle, looking out to the door, hoping Morrigan would come back in shortly.
"Any marshmellows Honey?" he asked.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled, got up off the couch and walked to the the club "kitchen" and started on the dog freindly HC for Honey. He leaned on to the counter top and sighed alittle, looking out to the door, hoping Morrigan would come back in shortly.
"Any marshmellows Honey?" he asked.
"Yes please," said Honey, wagging her tail. "I always used to take ALL the marshmallows from the Lucky Charms cereal and put them into my dog-friendly cocoa."

"She's right," said Vanilla. "I never could figure out why you did that."

"Because it tasted good, silly!"

"It was too sweet--you'd be bouncing off the walls, and then you'd be sluggish and exhausted."

"Hey, I've learned better now, right?"

"I'm saying nothing." Vanilla pulled her hood over her face.
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha took Rendak's bowl when he was done with it and laughed, "To receive Secret Santa gift would imply that someone knew I would be here today. I did not know I would be here today. So unless you have friends that see into future, they would have no idea that I come or what I am like. Would be very big suprise indeed if that happen." She said with a smile to Liz. "Besides, where my Mama comes from, someone like Santa comes to your house and brings treats to good boys and girls. So perhaps I am like that Santa to your clubhouse. I just hope they like Borsht and Mart-zee-pan." she chuckled at herself as she was still struggling with the German language.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa laughed alittle, "I'm sorry but i just can't stand the Lucky Charm Mellow's mainly because of the sweetness in it. But i can understand why you do," he smiled and put three small mellow's in the cup and pours hot water in with the powder. he stirred it alittle and stopped before walking over, "So Honey, anything else?" he said handing it too her.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa laughed alittle, "I'm sorry but i just can't stand the Lucky Charm Mellow's mainly because of the sweetness in it. But i can understand why you do," he smiled and put three small mellow's in the cup and pours hot water in with the powder. he stirred it alittle and stopped before walking over, "So Honey, anything else?" he said handing it too her.
"Yeah," said Honey. "You can put some marshmallows in it."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa raised and eye brow, "There three in there... do you mean more?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max recognized her annoyed voice, and hoped not to offend her further, "I see. Those are the best kinds of games." He said.

He smiled at that, "Liz and Honey sound very similar to eachother." He remarked to Vanilla, hoping to coax her out of her shell.

-

Liz giggled at that, "I guess you're right!" She said, smiling, "Well, there's tons of sweets and candy and goodies there, so you can still have some of that!" She said, smiling, "And I'm pretty sure that almost everyone there isn't picky."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey stared into her mug. "Hard to tell any are in there, Zap."

Vanilla nodded at Max's words but wasn't looking at him. However, she shook her head at the comparison. "No, Liz is more like what Honey USED to be like, Honey isn't like that anymore, not to the same degree."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled at the nickname, "Hang on," he said walking back over and getting the bag of marchmellows and walked back. He sat back down on the couch with alittle bounce, "here you go." he offered the open end to her and used his open hand to grab hte herb drink adn drank some, cringing alittle.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max smiled, "I see. Well, that's good to hear." He said, "So, Honey used to be as much as a handful as Liz?" He asked, curious.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey took a handful of the marshmallows and plopped them into her cocoa. "Thank you."

Vanilla shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Sometimes--not QUITE to the same extent.... When she drank her marshmallows and cocoa--you had to say it that way, 'marshmallows and cocoa'--she was almost like Liz is...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa unintentionally chuckled and drank some more herbal stuff. He cringed again and this time finished the drink, "Alot of marchmellows you drinkin' there eh?" he asked smiling.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa unintentionally chuckled and drank some more herbal stuff. He cringed again and this time finished the drink, "Alot of marchmellows you drinkin' there eh?" he asked smiling.
"This? This is nothing," said Honey. "I'm restraining myself."

"She is, she really is," said Vanilla softly, shaking her head.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa jsut smiled and nodded his head, he leaned back on the couch and sighed. He was feeling much better but sluggish. He felt like he could pass out again but he didn't intend to.
"Honey can you pinch my shoulder... hard..." he said blantely.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa jsut smiled and nodded his head, he leaned back on the couch and sighed. He was feeling much better but sluggish. He felt like he could pass out again but he didn't intend to.
"Honey can you pinch my shoulder... hard..." he said blantely.
Without a word, Honey pinched Zappa's shoulder as if he'd been caught not wearing green on St. Patrick's day.

"Like that?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Sometimes--not QUITE to the same extent.... When she drank her marshmallows and cocoa--you had to say it that way, 'marshmallows and cocoa'--she was almost like Liz is...."
Max nodded, "Oh, so I see." He said. He watched the exchange between Zappa and her, "That is a lot of marshmallows." He said.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

He winced and sat up rubbing it, "Yes, thank you... I didn't think you would," he rubbed it alittle and looked at her, "Trying to keep myself awake... winter makes me drosy for some reason... maybe just instincts or something."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Trust me, Honey has put a LOT more marshmallows into her cocoa in the past," said Vanilla.

"Do raccoons hibernate?" Honey asked. "I've never met an animal that did."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa yawned and smiled, "Maybe... not too sure myself... I feel the urge to sleep more but I won't jsut sleep for a week straight.. maybe a few hours here and there," he stated, "Maybe semi hibernation?" he joked alittle. He stretched and rubbed his new eye patch.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Trust me, Honey has put a LOT more marshmallows into her cocoa in the past," said Vanilla.
Max smiled, "I'm going to take your word on this one." He said, chuckling a little.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled widely, "I hope so, so why not we stop where Rendak needs and head over to clubhouse, Da?

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak facepawed and said ''Oh right! I need to go get my secret santa gift, I can't believe I nearly forgot about it...anyway, would you two mind coming with me so we can all go to the clubhouse as a group?''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"I have no problem with if you have no problem with" Sasha said to Liz, "Lead on, Boy Husky."

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak nodded and started walking to his house. ''You can both come in when we get there, it's very cozy and warm. Oh, and please call me Rendak.''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Hey! Not thinking of leaving us are you?" Sly yelled, whilst walking towards the group of pets (Sasha, Rendak and Liz). He had his usual smile, and a bag in his paw. Alongside him was Awesome, who was holding a small bag in one paw as well. Sly broke into a small run, to catch up to the 3, even though Awesome still walked at his regular pace.

Sly's eyes were caught on husky whom he hadn't seen before though, Sasha. With his regular smile, he said: "I don't think we've met, I'm Sly."
Awesome followed along Sly, although didn't join the conversation, and even stayed a few feet away from it.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled and flicked her tail around when Sly came back, "Sly! Welcome back! Awesome, good to see you!" She said, smiling Awesome.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed and patted Rendak on the back, "Very well, Rendak, no 'Boy Husky' for you, only Rendak." She turned to see a new cat and a dog joining their small group, "Hello, Sly, is good to meet you. I am Sasha. And who is your dog friend who is awesome to see?" She asked as she extended her free hand to Sly.

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak chuckled to himself lightly and turned to everyone. He then told Sasha "Thank you, and The dog's NAME is Awesome :)"

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha was confused, "So he has awesome name. Are you going to tell me it, or am-" She stopped mid sentence and thought for a moment before she burst into a fit laughter. "Ah! What a Глупо щенка I am! You are named Awesome! I am understanding now. Is pleasure to meet you too, Awesome." She laughed.