Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Jack

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Jack »

Jack followed Vi back to her home. he wondered what it would look like.
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke went to the bathroom and slowly took off the bandage "Man...." he felt were it scabbed over "Who thought a violin string could do that..." he shook his head "Oh well at least it wasn't a life threating slice..."
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

<Gamma's House>

Lupara was first to greet Zeke when he entered.

"Oh, good morning, we couldn't find you... whoah, what happened to you."

Lupara followd Zeke to the bathroom, watching him remove the bandage, leaning in the doorway.

"A violin string? Wow, lucky you didn't lose an eye."

"That's what I said."

Gamma walked towards the two, wearing his body armor. A spot over his heart was scorched and shredded, clear evidence that Gamma had taken a shot sometime in the past while wearing this vest.

"So, what's on the schedule for today?"

"If Zeke is ready, I thought I could cover some basics of self-defense while you were up at your job."
Last edited by Cipher on Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fox-Writer-Deluxe

Post by Fox-Writer-Deluxe »

(this message was edited since it became redundant)
Last edited by Fox-Writer-Deluxe on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am wizened more than I let on and smarter than I credit myself for.

Pet friendly stuff, N=Felan S=7 P=6 E=10 C=4 I=6 A=6 L=3

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
:ugeek:
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Wonder what kind of job they're putting up on such short notice. Scare some FNGs? Heck, they could scrape up the other team for that kind of training." He snarled to himself as he makes his first round around the neighborhood. "Whatever it is, I'll scare the living daylights out of them enough to light up the night sky. Courtesy of Echo, Sergeant of Wolf Six." He added.

In a way, it lighten up his mood to some degree. If Command wants to play it this way, the frustration that normally comes with it goes down to the lower level and tough luck for the new trainees at "The Orchard".

"Good morning, sun."
Last edited by EchoFireant on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Fox-Writer-Deluxe

Felan awoke to the sound of the humming engine that belonged to his owner's car. "we there yet" he asked letting out a yawn and stretching the best he could in the small car. "we're close now, just down this street so get all your things together okay?" his owner Jennifer said. Felan picked up all the things he had brought with him in the car, everything else was in a lorry that Jennifer's friend used for his day job and since his last job was cancelled he agreed to move everything for us. they pulled up outside a small house with white bricks and a picket fence. they were quick to get into the house where all the essentials had been unpacked the day before by jennifer's friend while everything else was piled up. Felan quickly looked around his bed however after a few minutes of hopeless searching he couldn't find it. "I can't find my bed" He complained with another yawn. "sorry I was going to buy you a new one and I did,'t know we would get here this early" Jennifer said apologetically. "well where am I sleeping then?" Felan asked feeling like he was going to collapse on the floor soon. seemingly sensing this Jennifer picked him up and and began carrying. he slept on the end of her bed for the night.

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder followed she sound of the squeal. "Up here!" she heard. Her eyes raised until she saw a struggling mouse. The rodent was stuck between two branches and stood no chance at getting out alone. "Hey hold on! I'll come get you!" Wonder called to her.
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

As Marshall started his 2nd run, he took a slightly different path to orient himself with the neighborhood as well as explore the place. He chanced upon seeing a pet near a tree from the distance. "Weird place. Either way my path puts it straight to him or her, might as well find out just how weird this neighborhood is."

As he approaches the tree, he heard her saying "Hey hold on! I'll come get you!".

"Hey, need any help?" offered Marshall as he looked up into the tree, seeing a stuck mouse.

Fox-Writer-Deluxe

Felan woke up to the sound of the radio which was blaring on about guns for some reason, he got up and stretched before going downstairs, he found his way to the kitchen and Jennifer who was deep in thought. he pulled on her jeans leg to get her attention. "oh morning we have to go shopping so you can wait here or go meet everyone since it's safe to go out here by yourself and I'm not sure if they will let pets in the shops" she said. It was nearly two o'clock and he didn't feel too hungry so he decided to go for a walk and grabbed his collar and scarf.

it was a pretty good day for a walk so Felan didn't have any complaints, he saw a couple of other pets huddled around a tree, he walked over and ignoring an odd scent he tapped the bigger of the two's shoulder. "what's up with you two, arguing over territory" he asked lazily.

EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Gahh...Where did you come from?" asked a surprised Marshall. "What's with the pets here being able to sneak up on me? By now I should have known that pets here have a tendency to surprise me unexpectedly." he thought.

"And, to clarify things, we are not arguing over territory. There's a mouse stuck up in the tree. Name's Marshall by the way."

Fox-Writer-Deluxe

"I'm Felan, don't know what it means since I've never asked my owner Jennifer but it's my name still, and by the way is your name being marshal what your owner considers a joke?" Felan asked surveying the mouse situation, he defiantly had a gentle enough bite to nab the mouse out the tree unharmed but getting high enough was a problem.

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke thought it over for a moment and smiled "Ok lets go!" he nodded before his stomach growled "Ummm yeah lets eat first " he laughed
Pet Friendly:
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Excuse me? My name is a joke by my owner? In what way do you think it is a joke?" demanded Marshall while looking at the new pet. "Who is this dog and what's with the sudden hostility?"

Marshall then did a quick profiling on the black labrador by shifting his gaze on different essential body structure of the pet without showing any emotion. "From the looks of it, he seems stronger than any average pet. Better be careful around him." thought Marshall while still looking impassively at the black labrador.

Fox-Writer-Deluxe

"i never said said it was a joke i asked if your owner thought it was a funny idea, at least it's a pet name unlike mine, i think its Greek actually but i never looked it up" he explained.
Last edited by Fox-Writer-Deluxe on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder took a deep breath and dug her claws into the bark of the tree. There were about 0 hand-holds and the process of climbing was slow. "This rodent better be grateful." she huffed.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack was walking down the street looking for something interesting. He saw a bunch of pets next to a tree. two were arguing while the other was climbing a tree. he found a nice place to sit and watched the pets go about what they were doing. Jack enjoyed studying other people and pets before approaching them and just watching them was fun too. he looked at the cat on the tree "huh... so familiar." he thought.
The Game

Post by The Game »

The mouse kept wriggling as Wonder neared her. "Hold still." she said. But though she stretched her hand as far as possible, she couldn't reach the captive. Wonder thought for a moment, then came up with an idea. "I'm going to jump onto one of the branches you're stuck in from a higher branch! When I do, you have to grab onto me because you're life depends on it!"
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

"I hope you guys can feed yourselves, I don't want to be late on my first day."

"Yeah, I'll see you later dad."

Lupara turned, heading towards the door. A loud slam, followed by the engine of the jeep roaring to life, announced his departure. Gamma turned to Zeke, looking at the scab with his good eye.

"Well, what did you want, anything in mind?"

"Mommy... where is daddy?"

"He left..."

"Does daddy not love me?"

"No, daddy loves you very much, that's why he left... but... you'll have a new daddy now."

"Who?"

"His name is Prospero. he wants to be your new daddy, he'll take care of me and you... he'll love us."

"But... I want my daddy."

Masca awoke from her dream, sitting upright. She looked across at the bed where her owner was asleep, finding the bed already was empty, and had been made. She smiled, walking to the kitchen. She found that he had already made her a plate of food, covered in syran wrap, with neatly made instructions on how long to heat it in the microwave.

"Thank you... papa."
Last edited by Cipher on Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Sorry about that, Felan. It's one of my pet peeves." said an apologetic German Shepherd. "Anyways, things seem to be under control. I'll go and continue my jog. See you later."

With that said, Marshall restarted his run around the neighborhood.

The Game

Post by The Game »

"WAIT!!! CAN YOU BREAK THE BRANCH???" she mouse yelled. Wonder peered down at her. "I'VE BEEN CLIMBING TREES MY WHOLE LIFE. THAT'S AN EASY BRANCH TO BREAK-IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT SPOT TO HIT IT AT." she called back. "SO WHERE'S THAT SPOT????" the mouse asked eagerly. At this, Wonder grinned sheepishly. "I HAVEN'T REALLY FIGURED THAT OUT YET."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Hmmm..." Zeke thought "I cant really think of anything... I think I'll just have a bowl of cereal" he smiled "And then we can get in my self defense lessons" he laughed "I can't wait to learn!" he smiled
Pet Friendly:
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack watches with amusement at the cat trying to free the small rodent from the tree. "i bet i could just break that branch with my hands. i will go offer help." Jack began walking towards the scene.
Fox-Writer-Deluxe

Felan watched the cat in the tree with an attentive eye. "you know if you were from where I was from that mouse would be cat food, also you do realise I could lend a paw if you like since I've been stood here watching you."

The Game

Post by The Game »

Fox-Writer-Deluxe wrote:Felan watched the cat in the tree with an attentive eye. "you know if you were from where I was from that mouse would be cat food, also you do realise I could lend a paw if you like since I've been stood here watching you."
Wonder looked down to the voice. "I like doing things on my own thank you...and eat a mouse??? Are you serious??"

She looked up to see the top of the tree but she couldn't, and felt somewhat dizzy. I'm not scared. I've never been afraid of heights in my life!!...but then again, I've never gotten this high...

She looked back down. "Maybe a little help would be nice..."
Jack

Post by Jack »

as Jack came closer he thought "that voice... do i know her from somewhere?" "hey! you ok? you look kinda dizzy."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Jack wrote:as Jack came closer he thought "that voice... do i know her from somewhere?" "hey! you ok? you look kinda dizzy."
Wonder looked at the dog that came next to the tree. "I'm fine. I was trying to do a good deed but it came back to bite me in the butt... I think I'm coming down now.." She dug her claws into the tree-trunk and slid down to the lowest branch.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"how did that little dude get all the way up there?" he looking up.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I...don;t really know." Wonder admitted. The mouse was still wriggling. "Ahem!! The little dudeTTE is still stuck ya know!!!"
Jack

Post by Jack »

"ok, ok, stop your whining." Jack turned to the cat "do you think there is a way to get me to that branch?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Unless you can dig your nails into the bark, no. Or you could get a ladder but that would be a bit of trouble." Wonder said.
Fox-Writer-Deluxe

"sadly I keep my nails cut and it would hurt however i could call the fire department if you get stuck, would that help much?" Felan said trying to stall while he thought of a decent plan.

Jack

Post by Jack »

"hmm... we need to get up the tree... i know! i saw something in one of the backyards here!" Jack ran to a house and to its backyard. he looked around to see if anyone is there. the coast was clear. he ran to a tree house with a rope ladder on it. "hmm... its nailed down." he looked around once more to see if anyone was there, he then grabbed the rope ladder and pulled it down as hard as he could taking the nails out with the ladder. he ran back to the tree, held the rope over his head and said "Rope Get!"
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

After finishing his second run, Marshall decided to walk back to his house, taking a different path home to complete his orientation around the neighborhood. In his mind there was only one thing, the thought of different scenarios to prepare for what he would do and expect for tonight, inserting random events into the mix and thinking out the ways to deal with it and hope for the best for those that he couldn't counter. At least mistakes that were committed there won't be the last one.

"The Orchard" is a place that he is familiar with. It was there that he was trained to be one of the best in the field and now the Top wants him to do the same to the new bunch, passing on experience to them but that doesn't mean he is stuck to that role. One of the major consequences of being one of the best.

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

[New Player alert] Hi[New player Alert]
Zappa jump up the wall softly and looked down on the street.
"BROTHER!!!" he shuddered violently, his fur standing up on end. He looked over where he had just climbed up. Jackson climbed up the pipeline and had gotten himself stuck.
"What?" he hissed.
"I need help," he responded. Zappa smacked his paw into his head.
"I'm coming little dude," He rolled over hte roofs edge and grabed the edges, claws hooking into the roof. He toke is feet and slide them into cracks and used their claws to grab them. he then slowly began his discent. He was next to the window of when he stopped and grabbed Jacks arm.
"Ready?" Jack nodded fast and prepared to let go.
"Wait... on three.... THREE!" Jack let go and swung on Zappa's arm, over to the window. He grabbed it as Zappa grunted, he hated heavy lifting. He wasn't strong but he understond how thing worked. He had been in the neighborhood for three months now, moving in shadows like had done in his old neighbor hood.
"You okay Jack?" he asked the minx. Jack nodded and smiled, his glasses sliding forward. Jackson followed ever so often, but Zappa liked being allone on the roof tops. It was his home, his kingdom.
"I can get down from here. I'll see you when you get home... Kay?" Jackson was still too young to do a full day of exploring. But Zappa was good enough to avoid most other pets. Most for that matter.
"Ya," Zappa nodded and started to climb back up. His instinct told him to watch his movement while his prior experiances told him be be careful. Jackson had started down too but slowly. After Zappa reached the top again he looked down and watch Jackson get near to the ground then jump landing in a small bush. He looked up pushing his glass to the proper position, waved up to him. Zappa waved back the stood up on the Roof.
"Now... lets get this party started," he lifted his headphones ot his ears and put on some Nightwish. He smiled simply to himself and went off.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Fox-Writer-Deluxe wrote:"sadly I keep my nails cut and it would hurt however i could call the fire department if you get stuck, would that help much?" Felan said trying to stall while he thought of a decent plan.
"I don't think the fire dept. likes getting cats out of trees,that's an old cartoon thing. let alone mice." Wonder smirked at the canine.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"but we don't need the fire Dept.! look rope! rope solves everything!" Jack took a throwing stance and flung the rope up to the branch. he then lowered the other end and tied it making a loop around the branch. he started climbing up the rope until finally reaching the branch. "you okay there little dudet?" asked Jack the little mouse.
Last edited by Jack on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa kept running along the roof tops for a while till he stopped and noticed some pets in a tree...
"Hmmm, I wonder," he said popping his headphones out of his ears and looked at a mouse.
"Oi! Do guys want help?" he asked from the roof.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack looked up at the new pet. he heard him approaching with each loud jump that he made. "Pfff... now you arrive! where were you when we needed someone he can climb this tree really easily?" Jack reached to release the mouse. he bended the branch and let the mouse fall in to his paw. "you feelin' ok?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

The mouse groaned. "Define ok...." she said.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"are you hurt? do you need to go to the vet? you know, that kind of you ok." Jack gave a comforting smile but he was very serious.