HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: PF: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by The Game »

It's alright...?
So, we'll just have to pretend she ran him over, or he's been seing things?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

No. Since After he got run over, he got lost. So maybe we could say that Destiny and Shammrok left not noticing Nicky's pain at being run over. Doeesn't make sense, but its the only way not to mess up this RP's Cannon. So why don't we do that. I know it shouldn't happen, but it is the only plausible way to do this without messing with the Cannon of Sunset.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Technically, the game is cheating by forcing you to remember by including it in an everyday appearance. While her name is chosen to explicitly make you lose, it only works once. That is because that it's an always reminder. Now, if you happen to be on irc chatting with somebody and they mention the game or something while not referring to the person, then you would lose. The only way to make yourself un-lose is to make a casual pass at someone else so they know they've just lost, getting you off the hook. The Game's name is a blatant, ironic violation meant to make you think you've lost. And if she's(i think, please let me know if i'm wrong) done that, then yes, you have indeed lost.

Speaking of games, do you guys wanna give my dream sequence idea a try at the end of this "day"? Or am I supposed to ask that on the official main ooc thread before I do here?
No. Since After he got run over, he got lost. So maybe we could say that Destiny and Shammrok left not noticing Nicky's pain at being run over. Doeesn't make sense, but its the only way not to mess up this RP's Cannon. So why don't we do that. I know it shouldn't happen, but it is the only plausible way to do this without messing with the Cannon of Sunset.
There's a lot of pets in a pet friendly neighborhood, he could make it a random passerby as a guest. That wouldn't upset the cannon at all I don't think.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Yeah but since now that my character has asked Yin and Lance about a gray cat with black stripes, how are they going to answer. I feel like I'm being caged by fate..... ARGH
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

There's more then one cat with gray and black stripes that's gotta be around somewhere. And besides, if anything, they'll ask if he's crazy or something else. Me, I would just change it to a random one time guest pet. And since he was moving pretty fast, the stripes could've been black and white because of the blur. Not hard to fix in my opinion.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

You could just edit your post to get rid of the question or we could have Lance say that it might have been Destiny and then have us go and talk to her and have her say it wasn't her. Then maybe after that have the random character it was come by an apologize to you for running you over.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Sure. Let Lance say it it might have been destiny, and will ask her.
Last edited by EmoPeanut on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
The Game

Post by The Game »

The idea of a random cat running over would probably work best.
Also, sorry if I do post for a while. My wrist is killing me and it hurts to type.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Wow, Nicky is one bossy cat, isn't he?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Aqua, Nicky isn't bossy. He just spoke his mind. He does that....alot. He's blunt.... its in his nature to speak his mind.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sometimes I like dropping bombs. I was going to save this for later, but I guess now's a good time as any. You'll like this "bomb".
The Game

Post by The Game »

Hey Emo, that little bit when you said "they turned their heads in shock" could be worded differently so it doesn't sound like you're controlling our characters.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I suppose I'll wait for order of appearance before commenting then. ;)
The Game

Post by The Game »

So...is the ignoring Destiny thing Paige code for "you're not forgiven?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

No. It's "Paige-code" (nice, by the by) for "I am in horrific emotional pain-that I think is physical-so I'm going to try to ignore it." Him laying down has... well, I can't say it has nothing to do with Destiny, but there is nothing she could do. That is plausible, anyway.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

OK i just got back, can some one fill me in?
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

rempar11 wrote:OK i just got back, can some one fill me in?
First, there are quite a lot of newcomers. 4 players, which one of them is now inactive. Look at the first page of the OOC for their profile.

Okay, you remember Eris destroying Destiny's flower, right? Destiny wanted to teach Eris a lesson by faking an arrest. Destiny gave Eris some fake stolen firework (which are not stolen and not fireworks, but normal books) and asked Eris to her teach how to set off a firework, while calling her police officer friend to come. However, when the police officer arrived, Eris ended up admitting that she did stole the fireworks she used yesterday. When Eris was taken in Destiny felt sorry and decided to explain and cover for Eris. In the end, they both apologized to each other, now they are pals and Eris got away with only community service.

Afterward Eris went to see Blueberry who was depressed, and they went to the park together.

Lance's group, on the other hand, went to swim in the lake. They talked about going to the mall and such, I think it wasn't very eventful, and they didn't see what happened to Eris and Destiny. When Shamrock came back, he confessed to Destiny, and now they are in a relationship. But when others saw them being close, Destiny panicked and lied, before running back into the forest. Some pets chased after her, Shamrock said he doesn't mind or something, while Khun said it won't work out.

So, currently Destiny, Shamrock, Paige, Khun, Nihm are in the woods. While Blueberry, Eris, Lance, Dakotah, Ying, and Nicky are in the park together.

The group in the park is planning to go to mall together.

Psykeout and Quirk haven't posted after the time skip yet.
EmoPeanut wrote:Nicky stared at the newcomers. Hmm.... blue furred cat blushing, while the other cat seems a bit nervous.....
Actually, Blueberry isn't blushing or nervous anymore. And the last thing Eris did is jumping into the air victoriously, so I assume she isn't nervous or blushing anymore either, if not a bit happy.
EmoPeanut wrote:Nicky knew that he might want to be friendly with the guy with the lighter in his hands
Blueberry isn't holding the lighter, it is in his utility belt.

By the way, if Nicky likes to observe people that much, don't you think he should have a 10 in Perception or something? You still have free points. Even though you don't have to spend them all, but a 10 in Perception suits your play-style really well, and you should consider boosting it to 10. I am sure Ice won't mind, since you are new anyway.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun didn't say it won't work out. He's just stressing that it won't work if they try and keep it secret.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Yes, that is in the newest post, but I am recapping to the second newest post. I didn't mention Shamrock got angry too.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Actually, Destiny did run off earlier- to the woods. Shamrock, Khun, Paige and Nicky followed her, then Nicky left to back to the park.
Paige, Khun, Shamrock, and Destiny are currently in the woods, while everyone else-as in Blueberry, Eris, Nicky, Lance, Ying, and Dakohta- are at the park.
And that's to everyone who was confused about where the characters are.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:Actually, Destiny did run off earlier- to the woods. Shamrock, Khun, Paige and Nicky followed her, then Nicky left to back to the park.
Paige, Khun, Shamrock, and Destiny are currently in the woods, while everyone else-as in Blueberry, Eris, Nicky, Lance, Ying, and Dakohta- are at the park.
And that's to everyone who was confused about where the characters are.
Oh, well, I guess I was just really confused. I'll make a new post/delete this one.
The Game

Post by The Game »

It's alright. I was actually pretty confused too; I had to read over posts like 5 times :?
Glad I could help :P
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:It's alright. I was actually pretty confused too; I had to read over posts like 5 times :?
Glad I could help :P
Thanks! That would have been very confusing if I didn't edit it!
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok then we need someones parents to take the group to the mall. Also QuirktheWerehound is now on the inactive players list because he has not been on the forum for almost 10 days.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Oh, and Psykeout won't be on for a while, I don't know why though. This is where I got that info.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:Ok then we need someones parents to take the group to the mall. Also QuirktheWerehound is now on the inactive players list because he has not been on the forum for almost 10 days.
Alright, well, Dakotah's mom is home, so I can ask her I guess
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris isn't nervous, she's excited. And Blueberry isn't blushing anymore. And they're just walking with eachother. Eris is trying her hardest to make it seem like they're not a couple, so Nicky would have to have like a PER of 10 to notice anything. Even then, it would be hard, considering her CHA of 9 would make her very good at concealing her feelings.
ctcmjh wrote:Eris is trying her hardest to make it seem like they're not a couple
ctcmjh wrote:make it seem like they're not a couple
ctcmjh wrote:a couple
Wait a minute, what?! Are you saying Eris and Blueberry ARE a couple!? O.O Do I need to reread?
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Pecan wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Eris isn't nervous, she's excited. And Blueberry isn't blushing anymore. And they're just walking with eachother. Eris is trying her hardest to make it seem like they're not a couple, so Nicky would have to have like a PER of 10 to notice anything. Even then, it would be hard, considering her CHA of 9 would make her very good at concealing her feelings.
ctcmjh wrote:Eris is trying her hardest to make it seem like they're not a couple
ctcmjh wrote:make it seem like they're not a couple
ctcmjh wrote:a couple
Wait a minute, what?! Are you saying Eris and Blueberry ARE a couple!? O.O Do I need to reread?
Nono, you're not missing something. Blueberry and Eris are not a couple. But Eris is trying really hard to make that clear to everyone. Even though she actually does like Blueberry like that, she's pretending not to, and is really really good at it.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Alrighty, Ceets and I talked about this for a bit... cause I felt I was going a bit over the line here. So when Shamrock was cuddling with Destiny, he seemed like a pretty smooth guy, sweet talking her and such... but then I realized that his Charisma is only 4. Normally someone in my position would have something like a 7 or 8.... But we talked and I decided to take the factor of Luck into account... he wasn't really a smooth talker as much as he was just simply lucky that everything was going his way... which was actually my original intention for his character, one where everything seemed to be going right for him... He was lucky that Destiny didn't slap him, lucky that she'likes him, and lucky he didn't drop her when she was picked up and placed on his chest...

I just had to get that off me... sorry for the rant >.> But I felt like I was cheating the system by having a character who was better than he really is. Okay, back to the RP now :D
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Honestly, is it bad that I wasn't minding the stats at all? I just thought it was fairly well written. Which, is a good thing right?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Stats are actually there to help you make an interesting character, a character who is perfect isn't an interesting character. Imagine a character who is Strong, Perceptive, Sturdy, Smooth-talking, Smart, Agile, and Lucky-- Isn't that James Bond?

Of course, James Bond isn't bad. But in an interactive game like this, everyone needs spotlight. And Jame Bond will definitely take most of them (if not all).

I am not saying you absolutely have to stick to the system either. Only that the system isn't an obstacle, but a helper. It is still just a guideline.

And to be honest, I would put more points into Blueberry's Endurance if I could. Also more points into Bullet's Endurance, as well as more points into Milk's Strength, Charisma, and Luck.
Pecan wrote:Wait a minute, what?! Are you saying Eris and Blueberry ARE a couple!? O.O Do I need to reread?
Would it be hard to believe if they really did become a couple? :lol:

But ctc is right, they are not a couple. Blueberry still view Eris as his best friend and has no thought of relationship (yet).
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

-Name-
Kanashi Akiko

-Character Type-
Main

-Gender-
Male

-Species-
Dog – Siberian Husky

-Age-
4 1/2 (about 17)

-Neighborhood-
Sunset Plateau

-Appearance-
A White and Tan Coat with a curled tail that comes to a tan tip. with a black bandanna worn to the side around his neck with a white "K" stitched on it. And has bi-colored eyes Left on red and Right one blue but wheres sun glasses to hide them thinking that others would make fun of him for his dis figuration.

-Personality-
Loves to play in the winter. but is scared to be around others because of his eye and his Mom has to always give him that push to meet new pets, but once he takes that step he has a blast. He love to play video Games mostly racing, Reading graphic novels is his hobby, and he loves to show off his magic tricks.
-Background-
Kanashi was adopted as a pup in a Chicago pet store by his Mom Victoria Akiko who works at home as a seamstress (who made Kanashi Bandanna) and Dad Satoru Akiko who is a business CEO and is always away and very rarely home but always has time to send Kanashi and his mom gifts (like the magic kit) and they lived in the city but when Kanashi's dad got a new job offer that allows him to stay home more often they packed up and moved to Sunset Plateau. Kanashi is very shy and the big thing he is looking for out of this new start is good friends and maybe a nice pet to snuggle with.....

Strength - 5
Perception - 5
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 8
Intelligence - 7
Agility - 4
Luck – 7

I Pick This one color=#8000BF
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Hello...... hope IceKitsune says yes!

Nicky: AGREED!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sounds like an interesting character. I like him.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I like him too I approve of the character. Welcome to Sunset KanashiFox!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

So there is only one slot left. Who will it be?
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Has anyone heard anything from 'the game' or 'Challenger01' recently? Did they say something about not being here for a while? I mean, other then challenger01's latest post that is.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I haven't heard from the Game but I just talked to Challenger like not 5 minutes ago hes still around.
Edit: The Game was on the forum today
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I just saw the game's post in the announcement's of leave and return thread. She/he won't be back until the 5th of january.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:We currently have to cable, internet, or phone service at my house until the 5th of January, and unless i find a way to get to the public library everyday, I won't be on.
Try not to have to much fun til I get back :P

The Game won't be on for a while, unfortunately.