12 Days of Grapenut(A Housepets! Christmas Fanfic)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

EmoPeanut

12 Days of Grapenut(A Housepets! Christmas Fanfic)

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 1: Pete Punishment
"WHAT! NO! NO! YOU CAN NOT- "Yes, yes I can." A kitsune of sorts was talking to giant blue griffin with blue eyes. They were conversing on a giant board, and the griffin was beginning to turn purple from all the screaming he had done in response to the kitsune's request. "Please, Kit- "DO NOT CALL ME KIT!" The kitsune bellowed, having enough of this argument that had been going on for 1 month. "YOU WILL HELP SOMEONE GET THEIR CHRISTMAS WISH THis CHRISTMAS or I will turn you into a mortal bird! A small one at that!" The griffin was staring at the kitsune in fright. "You broke the rules when you messed with Joel, so now you must pay the prize by being kind" The kitsune said in climatic tone.

The griffin began begging to the the nine tailed fox. "Please, O, great Kitsune of Awesomeness, please don't force me,
I'm begging you!" Kit, as the kitsune had been called look pitifully at the griffin. "Look, my avatar has been having some issues with his love life and i think his major wish would be to be with his beloved. Perhaps you could help him." The Griffon looked up in glee. " What is your avatars name, then?" He asked in hope. "You should know who he is Pete, after all he is the one closest to your true avatar." Pete the griffin's face changed from hope to shock. "No..... you can't mean......
"Hehehe, his name is...........

"Peanut, its time for breakfest!" A voice called out. A bipedal,brown, haired dog seemed to be drawing a picture. He wore a red collar with a bone on it. He smiled in a toothy way. But then his faced changed as he looked at the picture. The finished picture had this on it: A purple cat with yellow eyes kissing a incarnation of the dog himself. The dog in the picture looked very happy. The brown haired dog sighed. Grape, I wish you cared for me like I do for you. That would be what I want for Christmas.......... The dog thought sadly. "Peanut, COME ON!" Another voice called out, but it was more loud. The dog known as Peanut smiled. "Coming Grapes!" He said with a laugh. As he ran down the stairs, he could of sworn he heard a deep laugh, but it was just the wind.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: 12 Days of Grapenut(A Housepets! Christmas Fanfic)

Post by copper »

Wow, That's really Grapenutty....

Good story. I'd like to see where this goes. And the kitsune's avatar is Peanut!? I find that hard to believe! :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

"Yum!" I love YUM!" Peanut said, digging into the food. Grape, the purple cat with yellow eyes simply ate nicely, with a statement such as: "Good food for breakfeast." Peanut had already gotten into his final bowl of Yum when his parents , Ms.Sandwhich and Mr.Sandwhich(Who were both humans.) finally said: "We are going to meet our new next door neighbors." Peanut stared at them in shock, while Grape simply sighed. "Do we have to go?" Grape asked, while thinking this: Oh, no, were going to have to go...... "Yes, but that isn't the problem. You see, after we meet and greet we are going on a vacation to Florida." Peanut and Grape looked at the the two humans, then at each other..... then said what was on both their minds. :"WHAT?"

The humans began assuring the pets. "We, Me and Lucy over here are going to Florida. We have decided to trust our pets alone for once. We are going for twelve days and we have told the law enforcement about the situation, it is fine.[ /b]" The two pets then said another thought that just appeared in their mind:"ALONE FOR TWELVE DAY!?" Grape began looking worried at the cheering Peanut. Why does he like the idea that their go--- NOW I GET IT! Twelve days of anything we want! FREEDOM! She began joining Peanut's cheering. Peanut's thought were more scheming.......This may give me the chance I need to begin Mission:Misletoe without my parents bungling it up! Peanut smile was big.

Three hours later: in the park
"Wait, you want to work together?" Bino was looking at his worse enemy, even worse than his brother Fido. This evil being was a cat lover, a wimp among dogs, and his worse nightmare. The outstretched hand of this enemy frightened him, in fact made him quiver in his boots. He stared at the hand of Peanut Butter Sandwhich. "You want me to admit I'm a cat lover or not?" Peanut said crossly.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Copper, I wanted to try something knew. I mean, your avatar doesn't have to be personality wise similar. Think about King. Well I guess he is a illegal avatar, but still, the point stands. Also it is a way to torture Pete and I love torturing that guy!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Wow, talk about making a deal with the devil. Peanut has to have a airtight plan to get Bino involved.

EmoPeanut, I was thinking more along the lines of Peanut agreeing to it. I don't think he would unless there was imminent danger to the community.
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Well since the Kitsune is the Gamemaster, I thought that Kitsune could sneak around the rules. But I will make a backstory thing to explain after the Christmas fic.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

EmoPeanut wrote:Well since the Kitsune is the Gamemaster, I thought that Kitsune could sneak around the rules. But I will make a backstory thing to explain after the Christmas fic.
You don't have to do that. This is your story, and Peanut as an avatar makes about as much sense as anything else. Besides, my money's on the ferrets being the Kitsune's avatar. :lol:
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Okie dokie
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

copper wrote:
This is your story, and Peanut as an avatar makes about as much sense as anything else. Besides, my money's on the ferrets being the Kitsune's avatar. :lol:
This. ^ And I like how this fic is going so far, EmoPeanut.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Barkeron wrote:
copper wrote:
This is your story, and Peanut as an avatar makes about as much sense as anything else. Besides, my money's on the ferrets being the Kitsune's avatar. :lol:
This. ^ And I like how this fic is going so far, EmoPeanut.
Totally THIS^^ I want to read more of this ficcie, it's so...humorous, cheerful and grapenutty! :D
Karl

Post by Karl »

Chapter 1 wrote:A kitsune of sorts was talking to giant blue griffin with blue eyes.
Pete's eyes are yellow ;)
I'm a bookworm!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

"Okay Nutbrain, why are you being eviL?" Bino asked with a frightened tone. Peanut rolled his eyes. "Look, you want me to admit it or not?" Bino stared at Peanut like he was an aline from on of Joey's movies. "Uhhhh..... what is the catch." Peanut grinned in a way the made Bino worry. "you help me get Grape to kiss me this Christmas and I will admit I'm a cat lover." Peanut said. Bino stared at Peanut and laughed. "That is impossible! Grape would never kiss you! Not unless you drugged her with-oh, you really thought this through." Bino said catching a bag of catnip thrown by Peanut. "I need you to make sure she gets a triple dose in twelve days."
Peanut said. Bino screamed. "NO! I can't do that in twelve days! It will take all my time to build something to make triple dose of the catnip. I got a date with Sasha next week! I'm begging you!"

Peanut shook his head and began walking away until one of Bino's words stopped him:"What about Max?" crud I forgot about him.....wait, don't I have very attractive friends at a barn.......hmmmmmm Peanut's next thoughts were completely scheming but it was smart. "I think I need to phone some friends of mine........ Dani, Janet, Dilia, Jill, and Diva. Max is going to have alot of cats on his back ..... and i'm going to kiss Grape." Bino felt scared staring at Peanut. Peanut expression was filled with a sad look, perhaps since he didn't want to do it. Grape just loves him as family I guess, and Peanut just wants to have one night
Bino thought. Your smarter than you look...... A voice in his head stopped his thoughts. What, and who was that?

Max and Grape
"Seriously my beloved, you are the only feline for me!" A black cat with a ripped ear and a bell on a blue collar was talking to Grape in a flirting manner. "Stop it Max, you know that in twelve days my parents are coming back so no......" Grape said in a weak tone. She would lose this battle I'm sure of it. "Come on Gapre, you know you want to see my house..... I have every Prideland book ever made an the special edition video game." Grape sighed. "Fine my annoying boyfriend I will come after my parents come back. I know what your thinking about doing so not until my parents come back.... okay?" Grape said with a smile Max laughed and blushed while whistling. "I have no idea what your talking about." Max said with his charming smiles. "I don't want to have kittens soon....... and I don't want to have them around Bino or Peanut!" Grape said with fire in her eyes.

Max had read a book about cats and their lives with their children and had entered a kitten phase. Every date he asked Grape about if she would like to have kittens some day, and stupidly she said yes. Now MAx wouldn't stop pestering her! "LOOK MAX IF YOU DON'T STOP I WILL GO AND KISS PEANUT! SO STOP!" MAx stared at her in shock. "Peanut, you would do that?" Grape then shut up. Max laughed and kissed her. Grape stood their for a second and relaxed, kissing back.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
valerio

Post by valerio »

another very humorous one...save for the 'nip part. Hm, me not like the idea of drug-induced actions, under any circumstances. :twisted:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:another very humorous one...save for the 'nip part. Hm, me not like the idea of drug-induced actions, under any circumstances. :twisted:
This. However, if it actually works, props to Peanut for an ingenious plan.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Peanut is so devious in this fic! Maybe it is just Pete's influence on him. Also, Max is really pushing it, isn't he?

Great update. I can't wait to read the next one!
My characters
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

copper wrote:Peanut is so devious in this fic! Maybe it is just Pete's influence on him. Also, Max is really pushing it, isn't he?

Great update. I can't wait to read the next one!

This. ^
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Responses to Posts on Topic
Since Pete still can't enter the game physically, he has to do it metaphysically. So yeah he is influencing Peanut...
Valerio, do you think my writing has gotten better since you last check it out(Karon City Chronicles) Just curious.....
Now lets start the update!
Also, since it is a Christmas fic..... time for musical numbers!

Day 1 of Christmas
"Hey, Nut! We got to set up the party stuff!" Grape said in a hurry, hoping to get to Max's house before he killed himself with the book she left there.(Don't ask just laugh.) Peanut nodded and said. "Fine, but please no songs this-!"
Grape:On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, was a toaster! What the heck? Grape began to sing. Peanut cringed. "OH NO NOT A MUSICAL NUMBER!"
Grape:On the first day Christmas I begin singing......one song about Christmas tooooooodaayyyyy
Peanut: Why do have to sing a song, it stupid, it boring, and I want my presents instead!
Grape:We need to be needy......we need to be happy today Peanut!
Peanut:But why? But why? BUUT WHY?
Grape:Cause its Christmas!

Everyone: It's Christmas time, but it is not a good time for ice cream or going to beach..... this is a Christmas song!
Peanut:Bino's going to hate this!

Bino's House
Bino:I hope that Sasha always loves me even thought I'm sometimes grumpy! Just because I'm the Grinch at sundays, I hope that this Christmas she will kiss me at midnight, I hope she says she will never leave...... DID SOMEONE JUST HEAR THAT!
Bino:Anyway, I have now 11 days, 11 days, to help Peanut.....and I think i will be caught.... but it is fun to mess with Grape! and its fun to scheme. But this Christmas I hope that I won't sing a song again!

Everyone:This Christmas, this Christmas, We hope that it will be fun! This Christmas, This Christmas, we hope that Valerio will update......will update! This Christmas, we hope that this will be the best year yet!

"I hate you Grape, now we sing in musicals!" Peanut exclaimed after the song was sang. Grape yawned. "Stop it Nut, or I will show all that cats and dogs The Drawing." She said evilly. Peanut groaned. Why won't that evil drawing just burn itself into hell! Why do I have to sing musicals at Christmas? When will Valerio or Twotwig update their Pridelands Fanfic the world may never know those answers! He thought angrily. "Fine...." he said angry at the turn out. Grpae smiled and kissed Peanut on the nose and ran away. Peanut sighed. "Why do I love that cat again? Is it the tail? Okay that was just wrong of me to say...... how long have I been near Bino?" He wondered aloud. He shrugged and walked away.

Authors comments
As you can see, since I wanted to make a shout out to Twotwig and Valerio...... I made their fics in the Pridelands fandom. But seriously..... SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A FIC ABOUT THE GENRE! If don't know the story..... ask Rick! Alright I won't force you...... but Tiger will...... "TIGER THE VIEWERS CALLED YOU A CAT!" (Runs to shelter.) Tiger: I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

But Valerio, and Twotwig..... you both are one of the three favorite fanfic authors of Grapenut.(Other one being Sinder.)
Also I have decided something completely random. In our world..... Sinder would be the Great Kitsune..... since he rules all of the Grapenut slaves.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Musical = Innovative fan-fiction style. X3
I liked it a lot...especially Peanut's aside-song about loving Grape.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Lightwolf thank you.... also I shall be making my own songs for my fic!

Also, did you like the Valerio and Twotwig reference.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

So who rules the king of hearts shippers? If there is no one, then I call DIBS.

I think Valerio and Twotwig might just get the message, here, but just in case, maybe you should take the next step and bop them on the head! :lol:

Great update. Loved the songs, especially how Peanut hated every second.
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Sorry Copper, but ctcmjh requested the title a long times ago. If I'm wrong you can have it.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'm pretty sure CTCMJH has that spot, Copper.
Edit: I'm also pretty sure EmoPeanut broke the third and fourth walls.
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Awwwww! I wanted it. Oh well,I guess I have to go pledge allegiance to ctcmjh now...
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Housedog, I think I'm allowed to make references. Since its our world except with bi-pedal animals. So I just thought which fandom would be most popular and I put Valerio and Twotwig into it. What is wrong with making a reference?
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

EmoPeanut wrote:Housedog, I think I'm allowed to make references. Since its our world except with bi-pedal animals. So I just thought which fandom would be most popular and I put Valerio and Twotwig into it. What is wrong with making a reference?
Nothing's wrong! I was just...I didn't mean...LOOK OVER THERE! *Disappears*
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

"Tiger..... Housedog called you a cat! SIC EM!"

Tiger: sniff, sniff..... ROOOAR! (CHASES AFTER HOUSEDOG)

Me: VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE! And a burrito..... Don't judge me.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

ACK SOMEONE HELP I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE. *Stops running* Did you say "burrito"?
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Quit using Tiger and get him some help!

Tiger is one of my favorites, so treat him with some respect!

*SLAP*
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

DON'T JUDGE ME!
TIGER EAT HIM! BEGIN THE ATTACK ON HOUSEDOG!
]Tiger: Pounces on Housedog.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

EmoPeanut wrote:DON'T JUDGE ME!
TIGER EAT HIM! BEGIN THE ATTACK ON HOUSEDOG!
Tiger: Pounces on Housedog.
BUT I JUST WANTED A BURRITO ARGH
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

One Hour later

Me: Now will you give me an answer?

Tiger: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I can't give anybody an answer...I got eaten.

Wait, I shouldn't be talking right now. *Dies*
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

EmoPeanut wrote:One Hour later

Me: Now will you give me an answer?

Tiger: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
At least have Tiger cover his mouth with Tha Housedog's bandana! Politeness is a wonderful ceremony.
My characters
scruffer

Post by scruffer »

Tha Housedog wrote:I can't give anybody an answer...I got eaten.

Wait, I shouldn't be talking right now. *Dies*
Nooooooooooooooo!!! He died too young... *Sob*
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

At least Tiger got fed..................................
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

*Weak banging can be heard from Tiger's stomach*
*Muffled* ME OUT YOU *Muffled*
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

I will let you out when you give me an answer....... right Tiger?
Tiger: YUP!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

SCRUFFER, COPPER, HELP ME OUT HERE!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Tiger: Uhh...... they can here you.....I was little peckish.

Scruffer and Copper: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Housedog: Palm faces
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

* yawns*

Well, I'll see y'all tomorrow. Gnight Tiger, ya crazy little dude! I know you'd never really eat your only friend.
Besides the only one around here that ever called you a cat was EmoPeanut!

Well, Goodbye, EmoPeanut...

*walks away*
My characters