Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ChewyChewy

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa led her along til they got to the Cakes house and walked up and knocked on the door gently.

Jackson chuckled alittle, "It happens to everyone. Trust me. I broke my shoulder a few years ago."
(OOC: Uh...Honey and Vanilla are both gone.... :? )

Mr. Cake almost didn't hear the knock at first.

Then he sighed, got off his chair, and opened the door.

"What is it?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked and took out two cards form his satchel.
"Theres are Christmas cards for Vanilla and Honey. Have a merry christmas Sir," he said offering them too him.

(opps sorry)
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa looked and took out two cards form his satchel.
"Theres are Christmas cards for Vanilla and Honey. Have a merry christmas Sir," he said offering them too him.

(opps sorry)
"Thanks," said Mr. Cake in a monotone voice, taking the cards and closing the door.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa led her along til they got to the Cakes house and walked up and knocked on the door gently.

Jackson chuckled alittle, "It happens to everyone. Trust me. I broke my shoulder a few years ago."
Mareks looked at Jackson, arching a brow as he switched which eye he had covered by his head. "Really? Did it hurt a lot?"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson nodded and looked at Marek's arm, "I passed out form the emmense pain..."

Zappa looked at Morrigan, Well... lets drop these off and head to the Secret Santa party..." he said. He looked at his present and smiled, know that his SS was going to love it.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks shivered and looked at his arm. "I don't think mines THAT bad." He took a seat finally, and rubbed his arm gently. "But it does ache..."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled happily, and turnever the page in the notebook, and,started drawing something else. ''Yes, I care for him quite a bit....''
Awesome looked towards the floor, and thinks for a small moment. He looks at the clean page of your drawing for a second, before slowly saying: "You two spend a lot of time together," Awesome said, before timidly adding "I believe Zeke has been there a lot as well..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak started to blush lightly, which always happened when he talked with people about Sly and him, and look for something to draw. He continued silently searching before he suddenly said "Yes we do.....And what about Zeke? I didn't quite catch that"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Ah, Christmas eve... A time for hope, happiness, and good will to all. ... As well as hectic last minute shopping to the unprepared. Sebastian had been saving his allowance just for the holiday season, but unfortunately for him, had also saved the actual shopping for later as well. Though he'd already picked up most of his presents, he still needed one for his Secret Santa, and was browsing up and down the different aisles of the store with an uncertain look on his face, as he tried to think of something good. 'Movies... Clothes... Video games... Music... Books... Where do you even start?", he wondered aloud. The variety of the retail store seemed to be almost a bit of a setback, in how wide the possibilities were; but Seb kept up his hunt for the 'right' gift.

In contrast, Dahlia was back at home with her shopping long since out of the way. Bing Crosby's singing echoed through the house, and Dahlia guessed her aunt was trying to set the holiday spirit with the music. Although she'd been trying to read, staring out the window at the snow, Dahlia found herself fidgeting in her seat. Before long she'd given up on her book, and headed outside with her scarf a little more tightly wrapped around her neck than usual. Her breath crystallizing in front of her, and still humming 'White Christmas' to herself, Dahlia wondered what to make of her free time today.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome timidly looked down again. He fiddled with his tag, while allowing his tail to drag backward across the floor. "I...I thought I saw Zeke go to your house a few times," He nervously said. "Sly also mentioned how sometimes all 3 of you were together..."

Sly had simply went through a few smaller stores before ending in this one. He wasn't a fan of shopping, but he got a few things that he thought everyone would be happy with. He was looking down aisles, trying to find 1 last present for his secret Santa, before he noticed a certain dog walking towards him. "Uh oh..." Sly muttered, noticing Seb. Still, he continues walking down, lowering himself somewhat in hopes of not being seen. (oh, he's not a ninja...)
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Shifting back and forth, from his right to his left, Sebastian looked a bit lost as he moved down the aisle. Still trying to narrow down his choices, he seemed preoccupied, at least up until a dark shape caught his attention in the corner of his eye. "Huh?... Oh, hey, Sly!" Sebastian said naturally, unaware that Sly was trying not to be noticed. "Are you, uh... Doing some late shopping, too?", he asked with a slightly embarrassed expression.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey and Vanilla had been walking about the neighborhood and looking at the Christmas decorations. They had different opinions about each, but for the most part Honey thought they were beautiful and Vanilla thought they were tacky.

At length, Honey saw someone they recognized.

"Hey!" she called.

(OOC: I don't have any particular idea in mind who she's talking to.)
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak looked up at the sudden call, and looked around, and smiled as he saw Honey, and waved back, yelling "Hello Honey!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak looked up at the sudden call, and looked around, and smiled as he saw Honey, and waved back, yelling "Hello Honey!"
"Happy Christmas Eve, Rendak!" said Honey. She nudged Vanilla.

"Happy...Christmas Eve...." said Vanilla.

Vanilla didn't want to be rude, not today, but she was still not particularly happy around Rendak, especially after what had happened at home.

"Have you dropped off your Secret Santa gift at the clubhouse?" said Honey.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak had a smile and calm expression on his face, and said "Happy Christmas Eve to both you as well. And uhm...what clubhouse do oyu speak of? I didn't know we had to drop it off at a clubhouse...."

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak had a smile and calm expression on his face, and said "Happy Christmas Eve to both you as well. And uhm...what clubhouse do oyu speak of? I didn't know we had to drop it off at a clubhouse...."
"Oh dear...you didn't know?" said Honey, embarrassed. "Well, you've still got plenty of time. Talk to Max Rozen--it's his clubhouse, and he has the key."

"We've already dropped ours off," Vanilla explained.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak scratched the back of his head nervously, closed the notebook (putting the pencil in it), and said "Do you know where Max is right now?"

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak scratched the back of his head nervously, and said "Do you know here Max is right now?"
"Nnnnot at present," Honey admitted. "He WAS at our house but he's not there anymore. You might try his house, and if he's not there, ask his parents."

Vanilla was uncomfortable talking about Max.

"How is your day holding up so far, Rendak?" she said, mostly as a courtesy.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak sighed to himself, and laughed a bit to himself "Eheheh....no lazing about for me today" He smiled a bit more and said "I've been fine, woke up rather early.....had to prepare the house all by myself...would have been nice if my owner had been around to help..."

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak sighed to himself, and laughed a bit to himself "Eheheh....no lazing about for me today" He smiled a bit more and said "I've been fine, woke up rather early.....had to prepare the house all by myself...would have been nice if my owner had been around to help..."
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that...." said Honey. "But you managed it all by yourself? I'm impressed."

Vanilla was as well, but she didn't say so.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak nodded, rubbing his left rm, which was a bit sore. "Let me tell you, it was no easy feat, and also, there's no need to be sorry, he's gone msot of teh time if you hadn't noticed...but luckily he'll be coming home about midnight!", he said, accidentally wagging his tail a bit.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak nodded, rubbing his left rm, which was a bit sore. "Let me tell you, it was no easy feat, and also, there's no need to be sorry, he's gone msot of teh time if you hadn't noticed...but luckily he'll be coming home about midnight!", he said, accidentally wagging his tail a bit.
"I believe it," said Honey. "Well, at least he'll be home for Christmas!"

Vanlla nodded.

"It was nice talking to you," said Vanilla, hoping this would end the conversation. It was boring anyway.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak let out a sigh, and asked "Have you two done anything interesting in preparation for Christmas today?"

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak let out a sigh, and asked "Have you two done anything interesting in preparation for Christmas today?"
"Well, we've helped our dad decorate the tree, and as I said we've dropped off our Secret Santa gifts at the clubhouse," said Honey. "Later tonight we're going to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol."

Vanilla was starting to feel uncomfortable. And cold.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled, though sighed a bit to himself, wishing his owner were already at the house. He thought of what to say, then said ''Seems I have a bit to do then I'll have to drop off my gift after finding Max...and I still need to decorate the tree..''

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled, though sighed a bit to himself, wishing his owner were already at the house. He thought of what to say, then said ''Seems I have a bit to do then I'll have to drop off my gift after finding Max...and I still need to decorate the tree..''
"Well, good luck," said Honey, giving him a thumb's up. "And say hi to Sly for us when you see him again," she added, winking.

Vanilla rolled her eyes, gritting her teeth but hiding them behind her lips.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee replied to Wonder, "<Aside from the cold, not that bad.>"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak blushed a little at what Honey said and replied ''I will...I take it you'll be going now, farewell''

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak blushed a little at what Honey said and replied ''I will...I take it you'll be going now, farewell''
"Fare thee well, good sir," said Honey, affecting a curtsy.

Vanilla followed Honey as they continued on their way.

"Did you have to bring up Sly?" said Vanilla when they were out of earshot.

"I didn't mean any harm."

"I just don't like the whole thing...."

Honey didn't respond.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Zander wrote:Lucky smiled toward Max. "Hey max!"
Bella tilted her head and smiled too. "I know right?! it just seems to fly by so fast!" She twisted her foot, kicking a peble on the ground. "soo.. who's your secret santa?" she said sneakily and quick, trying to snipe it out of him.
Max chuckled, "Sorry, I'm not telling. But I can tell you that I think he or she will like his or her gift." He told them, stealthily hiding it.
Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa looked at Morrigan, Well... lets drop these off and head to the Secret Santa party..." he said. He looked at his present and smiled, know that his SS was going to love it.
Morrigan nodded, holding up her present, "Yes, let's drop these off." She said.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and visited each house and dilivered them then headed to the clubhouse, "So where you staying for Christmas Eve anyway?" he asked Morrigan.

Jackson nodded, "Most likely sprained then. No worries."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled, "I hadn't really thought of it. I guess I'm just going to turn back to my normal form, and meditate." She told him.
p33wii

Post by p33wii »

James, who had been thinking hard about his secret Santa, had delivered his present. Now he was walking around, just trying to keep himself occupied, already having finished most preparations for Christmas. (Sorry, I've been away for a while, and wasn't ready for the pace.)
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded, "Well if you want you can come over tonight as well, the more the merry and that."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hehe...yes, Zeke visits me frequently...sometimes Sly there sometimes not, though when Sly is there when Zeke comes, I think he'd rather he wasn't.....but anyway, I hope Sly arrives soon''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Erm, yeah," Sly answered, scratching the back of his head. He wasn't expecting to bump into anyone, especially Seb. (and then I noticed...Valiant calls him Sebastian...where'd I get Seb from?) He bit his lip, really wanting to get away and finish this by himself without making it seemed like he didn't want Sebastian...even if he seemed oblivious to how Sly tried to hide. "You know, I need to head down to the movie isle. Maybe I'll see you on te check-out." please, please, please don't go to the movie isle...

Awesome had moved to one side, and even stood up when the Cake sisters arrived. He didn't really want to be involved with so many other pets, nor did he want to feel small compared to them (even if he isn't he biggest dog in the world...). After the Cake sisters left, and Rendak began talking to him again, he said: "I...I don't really understand how you could take so much attention..." Awesome had spent almost all his time by himself. Not all his time, but a vast majority.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled a bit and said ''I-it does get overwhelming sometimes....and akward often, but I'll eventually be able to deal with it....'' He opened his note book again and looked for anything to draw.

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke wrapped the mirror in a cloth and gently placed it in his bag "I really hope I got the right thing..." he said quietly to himself "I really, really hope so..." he nodded and began to walk down the sidewalk "Window shopping time" he giggled "Wow theres alot of nice things out at this time of year " he smiled and saw something shine in the corner of his eye "What was that?" he looked in the direction of the sparkle and sitting there, half buried in the snow, was a silver bell. "Wonder how it got here?" he asked and picked it up, wiping off the snow
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Heth

Post by Heth »

Heth swings the practise sword a bit too hard and it breaks, also breaking the broomstick the dummy is on. "Ow! sonuva. . . that hurt" Heth shakes his hands as if to shake the pain away. "Well looks like if I want to keep up with this swordplay I'll have to get one of my battle-ready ones or make a new practise one. . . either way that can wait."Heth then grabs his bow and starts firing arrows at one of the other dummies.
Zander

Post by Zander »

ctcmjh wrote:
Zander wrote:Lucky smiled toward Max. "Hey max!"
Bella tilted her head and smiled too. "I know right?! it just seems to fly by so fast!" She twisted her foot, kicking a peble on the ground. "soo.. who's your secret santa?" she said sneakily and quick, trying to snipe it out of him.
Max chuckled, "Sorry, I'm not telling. But I can tell you that I think he or she will like his or her gift." He told them, stealthily hiding it
Bella moaned in un-success. "Come on! not even a little hint? uhg. Fine be that way!" She stuck out her tongue at him in a playful way.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson