Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
p33wii wrote:Could a robot be a usable character? You know with artificial intelligence? And an anthropomorphic figure?
If you sold it well enough, BsM might take it. We do all sorts of crazy things these days...
No.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
p33wii wrote:Could a robot be a usable character? You know with artificial intelligence? And an anthropomorphic figure?
If you sold it well enough, BsM might take it. We do all sorts of crazy things these days...
No.

Awww MOM!. You don't let us haf any fun!!! (stomps paw on the ground)..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Hey, are there any areas in Pet Friendly that I could squeeze a new character into?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

There's an opening in SH and a few others, I believe.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Ah, okay thanks. I'm just putting the finishing touches on this character of mine (which is OH so much easier now that I have a tablet), such as my signature and a speech buble, then I should be all good for using him on here.

--------------------------------
What do you think?

Name: Jasper "Jazzper" Notes
Species: Labrador Wolf Mix
Neighborhood: SeaBreeze Harbor

Appearance: Jasper! I worked hard on this!

Personality: Jasper is a nice guy, with a literal 'upbeat' way of thinking. He struggles to tell when something calls for no laughter, cracking a joke to ease the pressure of an awkward situation. He loves to dance, and will listen to just about anything that he can dance too. His personal preference is Jazz however. His sense of friendship always outweighs his sense of self protection, throwing himself in harms way to save a friend. He's very proud, often claiming he can do something with ease even though he's never done it before. He rushes head on into almost everything with out thinking it through first.

Other:Partially blind in his right eye. He'll always try to paint a pretty picture on a bad situation. This often gets him in trouble when he tries to lighten a mood that has everyone on edge. Protecting his friends and loved ones is his number one priority, and this motion is what got him all his scars. His owner angered a bear while out camping, and Jasper jumped into a fight. He got out barely alive, but as the victor. This has given him a large ego boost, enabling him to wear his wounds with pride, claiming them as medals of victory. He's a bit of an adrenaline junky, always trying new and dangerous things to get a rush, but does have his limits. He can play guitar, and a bit of piano. His collar is dark brown, and boasts a golden Saxophone tag. He often sleeps outside his home, acting like a guard dog which is what he had been originally trained for... though that was protection against humans.

Revealed Secrets: Fear of Storms. Fear of Blood.

SPECIAL:
Str- 9 "I CAN and WILL protect anyone I can!"
Per- 4 "Did anyone hea-... mmm... I smell bacon."
End- 6 "Whooo! *panting* Good run! *panting* I should do that more often...*Collapses*"
Chr- 7 "It's a pleasure to meet you all, Hope we can be friends."
Int- 6 "I like this piece of music, the subtle changes in playing speed are great!"
Agi- 5 "Wish I could move that fast more often."
Luk- 5 "Hey, someone dropped a dollar! *Someone just a few feet from him finds $10* Oh... well this is still good!"
Last edited by Mareks on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I think someone should update the slots for every neighbor.

Sunset Plateau: 2 slots remaining
Yorkshire Field: 6 slots remaining

And I believe even if a neighbor reached its maximum slots, you can still join some of the neighbors via request and the approval of the members.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Mareks wrote:Hey, are there any areas in Pet Friendly that I could squeeze a new character into?

RV is open an needs new blood!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

I was accepted into SH, but thanks anyways guys.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Here's my character for 'Brookshire Meadows'. What you guys think?

__

Name: Acer Copley
Species: Dog (Jack Russell Terrier)

-Appearance-
Like most terriers, he’s not very tall, but he is strong, his short fur gives him a rather ‘stocky’ appearance, as well as showing a few visible scars on his chest and right shoulder. The fur on his body is mostly white, but has two large brown spots his back, his head is the same, the only white fur being on the front half of his muzzle. Acer’s eyes are dark brown, his tail is docked at the second joint, and ears are folded, a small notch missing from the left ear.

The collar he wears is black with a dark orange stripe in the center, relatively broad and kind of bulky looking, a name tag plate is tacked onto the left side of it. A small metal ring pokes out of the collar above his tag.

-Personality-
Acer is generally a friendly, sometimes even enthusiastic dog when he’s around others. But he can be a little cocky sometimes, and is never really afraid to get in someone’s face to prove something. He is extremely intelligent, and holds an affinity for electronics and constructing small useful devices, mostly for surveillance, just for his own personal use, though sometimes his inventions can border between ‘custom made toy’ and ‘IED’. While this can be an attraction for others, his tendency to speak in excessive detail about what he knows is somewhat of a deterrent to most.

-Other Notes-
- Acer is small, end evidently has endured a few fights, so he commonly practices multiple ways to defend himself
- He’s ambidextrous
- Enjoys video and strategy games, and is an excellent player at most
-Has has access to a multitude of tools and equipment, some of which are rather expensive
-Suffers from insomnia on almost a monthly basis, usually due to stress issues. Can sometimes lead to VERY unpleasant changes in his attitude..
-His owner is gone pretty often, and apparently gets paid a LOT

-SPECIAL-
Str-7
Per-4
End-6
Cha-4
Int-10
Agi-6
Luc-5
Last edited by D-Singer on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Hey, um...Could Icee, one of my guest characters in RG, switch character type slots with Drake, one of my main characters?
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Gladius wrote:Name: Gladius
Species: Ferret
Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows
Type: Main Character

Appearance: Traced from Keene (That's what's it's all about 7/23/10)

Personality:
Gladius was an on-site retriever at the excavation site and has brought the personality with him wherever he went. He also has a pack rat tendency and tend to hoard things he find. He can be called fearless to a degree, though it only applies to situations that interest him.

Backstory:
A candidate cover model for ferrets bred and trained for archaeological help, Gladius has lived most his life looking at sand and dirt yet never once did he complain or end his shift without a smile.

He was assigned to a man named Oleus Archae, who also decided to take him around the world and discuss about his findings. After a year of travelling and reporting Oleus retired from his job and moved into Brookshire Meadows after leaving the excavation site. Here they lived in the Archaes’ family house, which is a relatively large house even for three generations, near the nature preserve. Here, Gladius finds a new face of life with no work or dirt, just pure life for him to explore and enjoy.

Other Notes
- Is usually out of the house.
- Has a lazy right eye.

SPECIAL
S-7 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-5

Requesting for color #40BF80, if available.
Lacooni wrote:Name: Lacooni
Species: Ferret
Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows
Type: Guest ( Villain ) Character

Appearance: Traced from Keene (I Beseech Thee 7/21/10)
Lacooni is Gladius’ “younger” twin and has gold eyes. He dresses in a bartender outfit (with pants, shoes and all).

Personality:
Lacooni is a puppeteer that takes his time in setting up the pieces to ensure his actual move would do what he wants it to do. He doesn't believe anything to be impossible and would go to great lengths to ensure the cooperation of others. He usually disappears after he finished what he had planned or if he's found out.

"Evil" is a word that could be used to describe Lacooni but it does not actually fit very well. Casualties occurring from his plans are almost always accidental as he prefers to keep a low profile, which is also proven by his avoidance of explosions or worrisome incidents. While there is no sure way of contacting or finding him, randomly asking about Lacooni could get one into some very serious trouble and if enough people talk about him, he may just pop out and make sure everyone stops.

Backstory:
A failed help, Lacooni was quickly taken off the trainees’ list weeks after he started. Annoyed by having a “failed” mark in his papers, he vowed to exceed the others in more ways than one. It’s blackened for a reason. He reemerged nearly six years later bringing sponsors to the dig just to prove that he wasn’t a failure, though after finding out his brother was already gone he vanished without a trace. He quickly tracked him down upon his settlement to Brookshire Meadows and has started lurking around from the shadows of the neighboring neighborhood.

Other Notes
- Is an inventor?
- Has an unusual ability to get hold of information.
- Is not a pet and holds a foreign citizenship. (He pays taxes too.)
- Is harder to contain than a greased lockpicking ferret on a sugar high.
- Is quite skilled in Parkour.
- Appears nice and friendly.
- Lives in Yorkshire Fields.

SPECIAL
S-4 P-7 E-5 C-3 I-10 A-6 L-7

Inquiring about the availability of color #4080FF, many thanks.
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
TigerStryk

Post by TigerStryk »

Is there an opening in SH?
IM B-B-B-B-BACK BABY!!!!!l
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

'Fraid not. Last spot was taken by Mareks.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

TigerStryk wrote:Is there an opening in SH?
Sorry Tiggy.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Maybe someone should post this:

Sorry, people! SeaBreeze Harbor is Full!
We are really sorry.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Russiarules1 wrote:Maybe someone should post this:

Sorry, people! SeaBreeze Harbor is Full!
We are really sorry.

Okay.

Sorry, people! SeaBreeze Harbor is Full for now!

better? :3
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

*Pokes his last post on here*
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

TigerStryk wrote:Is there an opening in SH?
There is an opening in:
Richardson Valley
Yorkshire Fields
Sunset Plateau
*promotion* *promotion*
Zack_the_husky wrote:Hey, um...Could Icee, one of my guest characters in RG, switch character type slots with Drake, one of my main characters?
I am not too sure about that, you will have to ask ctc.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Hey, um...Could Icee, one of my guest characters in RG, switch character type slots with Drake, one of my main characters?
Sorry for not replying sooner.

Yes, you can do that. I'll update the rosters.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Thanks, Ctc.
Souji

Post by Souji »

Name: Souji Seta
Species: Arctic Fox

~Appearance~
Height: 3' 10''
Small amount of headfur, large ears and "furry beard". Sometimes wears a robe when he is busy but otherwise wears nothing, being in the wild for so long. His fur is a light gray color with darker underfur on his hands, feet, belly and eartips.
Current picture, subject to improvement:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... 34e08f.jpg

~Personality...~
Souji has lived alone for most of his life. After learning how to read and write from his own kind in early childhood, their kin were attacked and supposedly killed by unknown invaders. Although at such a young age, he blames himself for not being skilled enough to protect his family. Broken and alone, he set out on his own to try and rebuild his life. His search has, hopefully, led him to VerdeGrove.

Souji Seta is very outgoing, jumps at every chance to make new friends, unless they are scared off by his abilities. Literally, he is almost up for anything at any time due to his naive nature. Unfortunately, his actions tend to lead him into deeper trouble than he intends, and pulls in anyone around him. He is caring for his friends (to him, anyone that will talk to him), but has a hard time showing true respect for anyone. You may sometimes find him employing sarcasm to cover his true feelings. However, once he is part of any kind of "inner circle", he becomes protective and you may find it hard to get rid of him. He dabbles in the healing of others, trying to become an accomplished healer and right past events.

~Side Notes~
Souji Seta is NOT aggressive unless provoked.
Does NOT have an owner. He has been in the wild for too long.
-Only wears his robe when working-
Due do being carnivorous, he may find it hard to resist "live food" if he is starving. However, his friends needn't worry, as he knows better than to eat fellows.
Has a substantial fear of the unknown, due to his past life.

~SPECIAL~

STR- 3 "You... you know, don't we have other people for the grunt work?"

PER- 9 "You should know better... it's hard to hide things from me."

END- 5 "Oh, I see. The whole "foxes are fast" stereotype, huh?"

CHA- 4 "Hi! My name's Souji! Didja know that?! I'm a fox.... Oh, I'm annoying you, eh?"

INT- 10 "-sigh-.. none of this material is new to me! -tosses aside the book-"

AGI- 8 "....just put it simply. If something scares the heck out of me, I WILL run. And you will never find me."

LUK- 3 "Look, we're here!...wait.... I was holding the map upside-down?"
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Souji wrote:Name: Souji Seta
Species: Arctic Fox

~Appearance~
Height: 3' 10''
Small amount of headfur, large ears and "furry beard". Sometimes wears a robe when he is busy but otherwise wears nothing, being in the wild for so long. His fur is a light gray color with darker underfur on his hands, feet, belly and eartips.
Current picture, subject to improvement:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... 34e08f.jpg

~Personality...~
Souji has lived alone for most of his life. After learning how to read and write from his own kind in early childhood, their kin were attacked and supposedly killed by unknown invaders. Although at such a young age, he blames himself for not being skilled enough to protect his family. Broken and alone, he set out on his own to try and rebuild his life. His search has, hopefully, led him to VerdeGrove.

Souji Seta is very outgoing, jumps at every chance to make new friends, unless they are scared off by his abilities. Literally, he is almost up for anything at any time due to his naive nature. Unfortunately, his actions tend to lead him into deeper trouble than he intends, and pulls in anyone around him. He is caring for his friends (to him, anyone that will talk to him), but has a hard time showing true respect for anyone. You may sometimes find him employing sarcasm to cover his true feelings. However, once he is part of any kind of "inner circle", he becomes protective and you may find it hard to get rid of him. He dabbles in the healing of others, trying to become an accomplished healer and right past events.

~Side Notes~
Souji Seta is NOT aggressive unless provoked.
Does NOT have an owner. He has been in the wild for too long.
-Only wears his robe when working-
Due do being carnivorous, he may find it hard to resist "live food" if he is starving. However, his friends needn't worry, as he knows better than to eat fellows.
Has a substantial fear of the unknown, due to his past life.

~SPECIAL~

STR- 3 "You... you know, don't we have other people for the grunt work?"

PER- 9 "You should know better... it's hard to hide things from me."

END- 5 "Oh, I see. The whole "foxes are fast" stereotype, huh?"

CHA- 4 "Hi! My name's Souji! Didja know that?! I'm a fox.... Oh, I'm annoying you, eh?"

INT- 10 "-sigh-.. none of this material is new to me! -tosses aside the book-"

AGI- 8 "....just put it simply. If something scares the heck out of me, I WILL run. And you will never find me."

LUK- 3 "Look, we're here!...wait.... I was holding the map upside-down?"
Wow, that's a cool way of giving a point of view on the stats. o .o I kinda wanna do it too now.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

There is also space available in Brookshire Meadows.
Just thought I should mention.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

ctcmjh wrote: Instead of reviving VerdeGrove and Oasis, I'm going to suggest that people just move their characters to the other, already open, roleplays until those slots are filled.

I am not going to allow anymore new roleplays until the current ones are full, or you can convince me otherwise, which will only be in the case of an idea for a neighborhood that is compelling, original, and good.
I admit this question probably is obvious, but anyway, are you getting rid of Oasis Towers and Verdegroove, or not?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:
ctcmjh wrote: Instead of reviving VerdeGrove and Oasis, I'm going to suggest that people just move their characters to the other, already open, roleplays until those slots are filled.

I am not going to allow anymore new roleplays until the current ones are full, or you can convince me otherwise, which will only be in the case of an idea for a neighborhood that is compelling, original, and good.
I admit this question probably is obvious, but anyway, are you getting rid of Oasis Towers and Verdegroove, or not?
I'm planning on locking them, and I will reopen one of them when the need comes.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

But, I thought that it was on a good track to begin. D; It is the only one I really like for it's forests and non-city area.
Souji

Post by Souji »

Awww, well, if it was locked I would be kind of down, seeing as I made this character sheet attempting to get into VG as my first roleplay. But I do accept that the decision is not mine. |D
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Wait, what happened to Oasis Towers?
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

So apparently I like to this a bit much. Are there any other neighborhoods with openings or people looking for new players? I have an itch to cause trouble somewhere.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:So apparently I like to this a bit much. Are there any other neighborhoods with openings or people looking for new players? I have an itch to cause trouble somewhere.
Seabreeze Harbor is a nice place if you want to try you first experience as a guest, meaning a character with limited appearances and that you can quit without problems.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hm, okay. Though I like playing as small intelligent characters with big mouths who back up what they say. Mice are acceptable characters right?
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Hm, okay. Though I like playing as small intelligent characters with big mouths who back up what they say. Mice are acceptable characters right?
Check Seabreeze Harbor's first page. There is a list of accepted ferals that includes more or less any species. So, yes, mice are fine. (Plus, we could find a big friend for your character, if you PM me :mrgreen: )
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Hm, okay. Though I like playing as small intelligent characters with big mouths who back up what they say. Mice are acceptable characters right?
Check Seabreeze Harbor's first page. There is a list of accepted ferals that includes more or less any species. So, yes, mice are fine. (Plus, we could find a big friend for your character, if you PM me :mrgreen: )

Seabreeze Harbor is closed to new players...

However Richardson Valley is open to new ones..
An there are currently 2 mice characters already there as well.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Keeshah wrote:
valerio wrote:

Seabreeze Harbor is closed to new players...

An there are currently 2 mice characters already there as well.
It' closed for main characters, but guests should be allowed in...But I guess you asked already... :oops:
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Holy openings! To the character sheet-mobile!

*be up later sometime today*

EDIT: However, I have a simple question. I know there is no magic. But however, is uber-sci-fi nercore tech allowed? Examples teleporters, ai computers, jet packs, mecha, missle silos out of legos, cloaking suits etc etc? cough int 10 cough It will be a bit more easier to play a supervillian type that way. *cough*
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:

EDIT: However, I have a simple question. I know there is no magic. But however, is uber-sci-fi nercore tech allowed? Examples teleporters, ai computers, jet packs, mecha, missle silos out of legos, cloaking suits etc etc? cough int 10 cough It will be a bit more easier to play a supervillian type that way. *cough*
Not if your character is a master engineer with an INT of 9 or above.
Or if your character is obsessed with technology and building things
For example: My character Winch is obsessed with building things, and has once turned a toaster into a flamethrower. More accurately a flaming toast thrower. But he was grounded withing minutes of making it
Zander

Post by Zander »

Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And I just need to add a grudge against the world and everyone in it with a hateful personality and your good? :D
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

ctcmjh. Bug me when you get on IRC: I want to talk to you about something.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ctcmjh wrote:
xhunterko wrote:

For example: My character Winch is obsessed with building things, and has once turned a toaster into a flamethrower. More accurately a flaming toast thrower. But he was grounded withing minutes of making it
That is to say, anything believable. Something that pets would make. No teleporters, no AI's, no Jet packs, no Mechas, no Missile Silos regardless of construction, no cloaking suits.