Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kylie let out a little squeal as Pifer pulled her on top of him. "Morning..." she said in a soothing voice. "I thought you were still sleeping..."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer nuzzled Kylie's cheek, gently hugging the weasel girl. "Nah, I've been up for a bit now. I was letting you sleep longer." He brought his head back, his violet gaze looking into hers. "So, what are you up for today?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

That was sweet of him... Kylie thought to herself, hugging him back. "I don't know... We could always go see who/whatever in the neighborhood..."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Taku watched her examine him, blinking at her, still surprised. 'Never seen another raccoon before? She must mean outside of her family. I guess she doesn't get out much... Doesn't look very toughened...' Suddenly, he realized that she was introducing herself, "Oh! I'm Taku!" he rubbed his paw against his stomach and held it out to her as he started sniffing hers.

The wilderness greeting? I wouldn't have expected that from a pet raccoon. Meeka leaned down and sniffed Taku's paw after he had finished sniffing hers. She smiled, trying to think of something to say. "So...what are you doing out here?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ellen laughed with Terry, "Yeah, that was pretty funny!" She said. Erin was a bit confused, "Huh? Someone already confused us?" He asked. Ellen smiled, "You're boyfriend thought that I was you with a neckerchief instead of a scarf." She said, "So he hugged me, planted a wet one on my cheek, and told me, "Me likey" about the neckerchief." She teased. Erin felt a little hurt, "Aw, really? I missed that? And we don't look exactly alike, do we?" He asked. He pulled off his scarf and Ellen pulled off her neckerchief. They stood exactly alike. They did look almost exactly alike. Except Ellen was about a centimeter taller, and she had darker eyes than Erin. But it was barely noticeable.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Tantrum smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a lot of fun, I'm game!" He cheerily said and waited for Peter-Rabbit to lead the way.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry giggled, shoving Erin playfully. "Don't worry about it! Now that I know it won't happen again!" The blue tom stepped back to get a better look as the twins stood side by side. Ian tilted his head, examining them as well.
"Well, now that I look at it Ellen is a bit taller." The corgi speculated, receiving a nod from Terry. "Yeah, and her eyes are a bit darker. Though you probably wouldn't notice that, Ian." Terry giggled slightly to himself. He had become very familiar with Erin's bright blue eyes.

---------------------------
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:That was sweet of him... Kylie thought to herself, hugging him back. "I don't know... We could always go see who/whatever in the neighborhood..."
"That sounds good to me." Pifer said, nodding. "Let's get something to eat before we head into the development though. I'm starving!" Almost as soon as he said this, his stomach growled comically, and he chuckled.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie grinned, giggling. "Yeah, me too..." She hugged Pifer again before rolling off him.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer sat up, rolling over and arcing his back in a stretch. "A lot of the berries around here are ripe around this time. Let's go get some of those, and then we can find a snack in the development later." He stood up, yawning and stretching one more time. With a contented sigh, he slipped out of the log, motioning for Kylie to follow.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin playfully shoved Terry back, "It better not!" He joked as he put his scarf back on and then hugged him. Ellen put her neckerchief on and laughed, "Yeah, but they didn't notice out sizes until we stood next to eachother. And only Terry could see the difference in our eyes." She said. Erin stuck his tongue out, "Spoilsport!" Ellen laughed a little bit, "So Terry, Ian, what do you guys do for fun?" She asked.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Neko wrote:The wilderness greeting? I wouldn't have expected that from a pet raccoon. Meeka leaned down and sniffed Taku's paw after he had finished sniffing hers. She smiled, trying to think of something to say. "So...what are you doing out here?"
Taku tilted his head, "Me? Oh, well I was out and about, you know, just felt like grabbing some berries to snack on. That's about when I saw you from the top of that hill... then I fell.." he scratched the back of his head, embarrassed, "I... I don't usually do that, it's just that I broke my nose at the ranger's station recently, and it's been making it hard to balance... eh heh heh...."

==== Brookshire Meadows ====
Tobee wrote:Tantrum smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a lot of fun, I'm game!" He cheerily said and waited for Peter-Rabbit to lead the way.
Peter-Rabbit blinked a little at Tantrum, "Oh? um... ok then." he stood there awkwardly for a moment before pointing down the street, "He lives down that way..." he stated edging off in that direction...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Tantrum followed closely behind, looking around the neighborhood as they walked. "This sure is a nice neighborhood." He said, still looking around a bit. "Erm, what did you say their names were again?" He asked, a little embarassed about not being able to remember.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit looked back, a bit puzzled, "Who? ...Oh! My cousins, Cale and Rocky. Cale's a cat, Rocky's a dog..." he kept walking in the direction of their house...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky slowly got up, seeing Cale was still asleep. T_T He stretched, slowly making his way out of his room. He slowly walked down the stairs, and without even checking with his mom to see what's for breakfast, he walked straight out the door. He yawned, his eyes half open as the groggy feeling crept up on him. he could tell it would be one of those days.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer sat up, rolling over and arcing his back in a stretch. "A lot of the berries around here are ripe around this time. Let's go get some of those, and then we can find a snack in the development later." He stood up, yawning and stretching one more time. With a contented sigh, he slipped out of the log, motioning for Kylie to follow.
Kylie stretched herself out while Pifer was standing up. "Okay," she said as she followed him out. She looked around the area outside; even hough he had been here awhile, she still felt lost most of the time.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

ctcmjh wrote:Erin playfully shoved Terry back, "It better not!" He joked as he put his scarf back on and then hugged him. Ellen put her neckerchief on and laughed, "Yeah, but they didn't notice out sizes until we stood next to eachother. And only Terry could see the difference in our eyes." She said. Erin stuck his tongue out, "Spoilsport!" Ellen laughed a little bit, "So Terry, Ian, what do you guys do for fun?" She asked.
Terry grinned, still fighting his recent giggle-fit. "Well it'll be fun to mess with people." He looked up at Ellen. "Well, I like to do a lot of things, but I guess I like swimming and exploring the most..." A smirk passed across his face. "Little Ian over here just likes to read."

The corgi looked genuinely offended. "I do more than read! And stop calling me little!"

--------------------------------

Pifer waited until Kylie was out of the log. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air, he smiled at the weasel girl. "Alright, let's go check out the hawthorn trees. There should be plenty of berries over there. Unless the squirrels got to them that is..." He said the last bit with an awkward chuckle, then flashed Kylie a smile. "Can you tell me which way that is?" He had been trying to the weasel girl familiar with the forest. If he got his way, she would be sticking around for a long time...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Peter-Rabbit looked back, a bit puzzled, "Who? ...Oh! My cousins, Cale and Rocky. Cale's a cat, Rocky's a dog..." he kept walking in the direction of their house...

Tantrum nodded. "Ah, cool!" He replied with a smile, quite eager to meet some of his new neighbors. Still walking, Tantrum took the time to look around a bit again, trying to take in how the neighborhood looked. "So erm, how are they like? Are they... Quiet, are they cheery... Uhm... Are they depressing?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ellen laughed a bit, "Really? So what else do you like to do, Little Ian?" She teased, not trying to be mean, just funny.

Erin smiled, "Yeah, it's fun to explore this place. It seems like something new turns up everytime." He said with a smile.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian, sighed, glancing at Ellen. "Well, reading is my favorite thing to do, but it's not all I do." He glared at Terry then, and turned back. "I like to play video games as well, and I play piano!"

Terry nodded at what Erin had said. "Yeah, we've seen some pretty weird stuff around here." As he spoke, the blue tom gave Erin a knowing look.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin returned the knowing look with a nod, "Yeah." He replied.

Ellen smiled, "Really? You play the piano? That's so cool!" She said, excited, "And what kind of video games do you play?" She asked.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian smiled shyly. He hadn't expected Ellen to be so excited about that. "Er...w-well I play a lot of games from all different genres." He rubbed his arms sheepishly. "I bought the new Call of duty the other day, though. Terry and I have been playing that."

Terry smiled devilishly. "Yeah, but there isn't much playing going on. Me winning all the time makes it kind of one-sided." He laughed at the glare he received from Ian.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled, "I played it with them once, but I'm horrible that that kind of game." He admitted. Ellen smiled, "Wow, I've been really wanting to play that game!" She said, "So, Ian, are you not too good at that game, or is Terry just really good?" She asked, joking.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry hugged Erin, grinning. "Ah, it's alright. We have fun doing other things." He giggled, nuzzling the Border Collie.

Ian gave Ellen a look of mock-injury. "Of course I'm good at them. Terry just has a natural talent!" He looked around suddenly, pulling his vest tighter around his shoulders. "So uhm... Shouldn't we be showing Ellen around, guys?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tobee wrote:Tantrum nodded. "Ah, cool!" He replied with a smile, quite eager to meet some of his new neighbors. Still walking, Tantrum took the time to look around a bit again, trying to take in how the neighborhood looked. "So erm, how are they like? Are they... Quiet, are they cheery... Uhm... Are they depressing?"
"Huh? Um... I guess Cale is kind of active, he has alot of friends in the neighborhood... I guess Rocky's nice too... I don't really know him too well, they had just adopted him the last time I met him..." He looked around, slowing and wondering if he'd missed the place where he was supposed to turn...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin giggled back, nuzzling the blue cat, "Yeah, lots of fun." He said, playfully.

Ellen nodded, "Yeah, I'd love to meet the neighbors." She said, "I just hope all the guys are as cute as you two." She said, winking at Terry and Ian.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry purred audibly as he pressed against Erin. The blue cat burst out laughing at Ellen's comment. Which he, of course, thought was hilarious. Ian on the other hand was left blushing and almost speechless.

"Er... W-well... I g-guess you can... s-see for yourself!" He stood shuffling his paws, blushing fiercely and looking with all the fiber of his being ready just get going.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ellen smiled at Ian, "Yeah, come on, let's go." She said.

Erin laughed at her comment as well, and he wrapped an arm around Terry's waist and faced Ian and Ellen, "Yeah, let's go." He said before nuzzling Terry again.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer waited until Kylie was out of the log. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air, he smiled at the weasel girl. "Alright, let's go check out the hawthorn trees. There should be plenty of berries over there. Unless the squirrels got to them that is..." He said the last bit with an awkward chuckle, then flashed Kylie a smile. "Can you tell me which way that is?" He had been trying to the weasel girl familiar with the forest. If he got his way, she would be sticking around for a long time...
Kylie smiled back nervously at Pifer. "Uhm..." She looked around for a second, before pointing to her left. "That way?"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry's ear brushed against Erin's cheek as he turned to look at the other two. "I'm ready to go when you guys are."

Ian nodded, waving for them to follow as he set off down the sidewalk. "So you guys got any idea on where to go first?"

----------------------------

Pifer kept a level stare at Kylie, looking quite disappointed, but then, his face creased in a wide grin. "Right!" He practically hopped to Kylie's side, picking her up in a huge embrace. "You're learning your way around! I'll make a local weasel of you yet!" He chuckled, giving her a quick nuzzle. "Cmon." He said, setting her down and taking her hand. "Let's go get those berries." And he lead Kylie off in the direction she had indicated.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Taku tilted his head, "Me? Oh, well I was out and about, you know, just felt like grabbing some berries to snack on. That's about when I saw you from the top of that hill... then I fell.." he scratched the back of his head, embarrassed, "I... I don't usually do that, it's just that I broke my nose at the ranger's station recently, and it's been making it hard to balance... eh heh heh...."
"Oh, is your nose okay?" Meeka looked to Taku's nose, giving a look of concern.

----

Cale turned and stretched, slowly waking up as he smelled breakfast cooking downstairs. His mom was cooking eggs and sausage, and his dad had left for work early that morning.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Uhhh..." Taku brought his hand up to his nose, wiping a bit of fresh blood from it, "Yeah, it should be fine, I mean, it's not hurting too bad, I probably just tore the stitches a bit." He looked up at her, eager to change the subject, "So.... You wanna see my tree? I mean, it's not that far from here, and there's some fruit trees and berry bushes on the way if we're hungry." he grinned half-pleadingly at her, hoping she'd be happy to come with him.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie was forced to let out a little "Eep," but smiled and quickly hugged Pifer back. "Thanks." She kept her smile as he put her down and grabbed her paw. She stayed right by his side as they headed off. "Mmm... Berries..."

RP Characters
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Tantrum giggled slightly. "Heh, okay! They sure sound nice, the way you put it.". He looked at Peter-Rabbit, who to him seemed a bit nervous but decided to ignore that."So, is it a long way to go, or are we close now?" He asked, curious.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tobee wrote:Tantrum giggled slightly. "Heh, okay! They sure sound nice, the way you put it.". He looked at Peter-Rabbit, who to him seemed a bit nervous but decided to ignore that."So, is it a long way to go, or are we close now?" He asked, curious.
Peter-Rabbit looked around a bit, "Sorry... I don't really come over here often... I'm just trying to remember...." he recognized a street, "Oh! That one!" he looked both ways and crossed, walking right down the street which Rocky was on.
(( Say hi Rocky! ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Luckily, the hawthorn trees weren't far from Pifer's den. It didn't take long to reach them, and when they got there no movement could be seen. "Hm... Looks like all the rodents got here early." He stepped under the trees, releasing Kylie's hand and searching the branches. Good! There were still patches of berries left. "Looks like the squirrels left some breakfast for us!" Pifer said, pulling one of the branches down so they could reach it more easily.
Zander

Post by Zander »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Tobee wrote:Tantrum giggled slightly. "Heh, okay! They sure sound nice, the way you put it.". He looked at Peter-Rabbit, who to him seemed a bit nervous but decided to ignore that."So, is it a long way to go, or are we close now?" He asked, curious.
Peter-Rabbit looked around a bit, "Sorry... I don't really come over here often... I'm just trying to remember...." he recognized a street, "Oh! That one!" he looked both ways and crossed, walking right down the street which Rocky was on.
(( Say hi Rocky! ))
Rocky was walking down the street when he looked up, spotting Peter-Rabbit. He started jogging towards them, waving. "Oh! hey Peter!" He yelled, noticing that he was walking with a white fluffy dog.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry's ear brushed against Erin's cheek as he turned to look at the other two. "I'm ready to go when you guys are."

Ian nodded, waving for them to follow as he set off down the sidewalk. "So you guys got any idea on where to go first?"
Erin shrugged, "I was hoping you had something in mind." He said, his arms still wrapped around his feline sweetheart.

Ellen chuckled, "Alright, I'll choose. That way!" She pointed in a random direction and started walking.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry practically skipped after her, pulling Erin along as he giggled. "Adventure time!"

Ian sighed, shaking his head as he followed. This was going to be an interesting day.

(FAIL D; )
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zander wrote:Rocky was walking down the street when he looked up, spotting Peter-Rabbit. He started jogging towards them, waving. "Oh! hey Peter!" He yelled, noticing that he was walking with a white fluffy dog.
Peter-Rabbit was looking unsurely at the houses when he heard Rocky call his name. He looked up and over at him, pointing, "Oh hey, there's Rocky!" He waved to him, calling out, "Hi Rocky! How are you?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Uhhh..." Taku brought his hand up to his nose, wiping a bit of fresh blood from it, "Yeah, it should be fine, I mean, it's not hurting too bad, I probably just tore the stitches a bit." He looked up at her, eager to change the subject, "So.... You wanna see my tree? I mean, it's not that far from here, and there's some fruit trees and berry bushes on the way if we're hungry." he grinned half-pleadingly at her, hoping she'd be happy to come with him.
"You have your own tree?" Meeka was confused and curious about that, why would a pet have a tree? Maybe it was just a tree he liked and claimed as his own, a hide-out or something?