Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid blinked at Sam, "I did?" He thought about it, looking don at the knife. He chuckled, "Hey! I guess I did!" He laughed, tossing his knife to the other hand, closing it, and shoving it back in his other pocket as he turned to return the hug. He turned back to where Steve was walking in front of them, and moved to follow, "C;mon! Let's get going!" He jogged after.

They all rode back to the development in Steve's convertible, (Sid and Sam making out and cuddling in the back seat the whole way, of course) dropping off Sam at her house.

Sid walked with her up to the front porch, "So, I guess I'll see you next week?" He had forgotten to tell her about his expected absence...

==== Meanwhile ====
Rikki and Taku strolled idly back to the Ranger's Station, having left everyone at Frank's house. "So, looks like Darin finally has someone else to take care of him." Rikki mused.
Taku nodded, unable to say anything.
Rikki smiled, putting his arm over Taku's shoulder, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have that off by the season of falling leaves..." he gave Taku a little hug.
Taku let out a choked sigh, 'I hope so... Even then, I'll have to wait another year...'
Rikki sighed and hugged him again, continuing on their way back...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam's smile slowly faded, "Next week? Are you going somewhere?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( K, I'm gonna end this now, so we can all start the new day soon. ))

Sid Blinked, "What do you..." it suddenly occured to him, "Oh man, I forgot to tell you: we're going on tour! We're leaving tonight and not getting back until Monday." He took Sam's hand and looked into her eyes, "Sorry I forgot to tell you...." he took her in and gave her a kiss.
"Hey Sid, c'mon, we've gotta get going!" Steve yelled from the car.
Sid turned his head around and swore back at him, "-I'll be there in a second!" He turned back to Sam, still holding her hands and softening as if he hadn't just done that, "Look, I'll come over first thing when I get back, ok? I'll see you then." He gave her another kiss and took off, running back to the car and jumping into the front seat, waving goodbye as the car drove off....

(( Ok, read what I'm about to post in the OOC. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry kept up a steady jog all the way back to the Faulkner's residence. The blue tom prayed silently that the door would be unlocked as he climbed the dark house steps. At the top, he a reached a hand out to grab the knob but it escaped him as the door swung inward silently. Terry looked up into the doorway, meeting the ice-blue gaze of Ian. "Er... Hi."
The little corgi smiled slightly, stepping back to let Terry inside. "Hey, have a nice night?" The blue cat nodded as he slipped through the doorway, wiping his paws on the mat before following Ian toward the stairs. "Uhm... 'Nice' isn't the word I would describe it as... 'Interesting' suits it better..." He chuckled slightly, electing an odd look from Ian. "Well, my parents set up an air-mattress in my bedroom. You can tell me while we get ready." The corgi said, climbing the stairs. Terry nodded as he followed Ian up, and they both headed into Ian's bedroom.
A short time after, the two were nice and cozy under their blankets, Ian leaning over the edge of his bed as the two chatted. After a while, they were both sound asleep...

---------------------------------------------

Soft scraping and clattering sounds echoed around a small section of the development. The noises, coming from a large, silver trash can, were none other than the sounds of Pifer scavenging for a bite to eat. It hadn't been so easy, though. He was hunting for two now. The big weasel sighed dreamily as he plucked through the bits and bobs inside the trash. This was the fourth can he'd gone through without any luck, but he wasn't letting that get him down.
Just as he was about to climb out and search for a new can, something caught his eye. Protruding from under a pile of soda cans was something that made his eyes light up with glee. He reached down and tugged the object from under the cans, causing them to clank and rattle rather noisily, but he didn't care. In his hands, Pifer held a large, and amazingly untouched piece of honey-baked ham! Ah, the wasteful habits of humans. The weasel's moment of ecstasy was short-lived, however, as a light flicked on in the window over his head. Fast as lightning, Pifer was scrambling out of the trash can, causing it to tip. As soon as it struck the ground he was off, scampering away on all fours with the ham clenched in his teeth and the angered shouts of the human behind him.
He didn't stop running until he reached the fence. Using his momentum, Pifer bounded up the hard surface, balancing expertly on the top as he peered around. The weasel readied himself to spring down the other side, but something caught his eye just ahead of him, and a smile spread across his lips when he noticed what it was. "Hey!" He hissed, not wanting to be too loud with most of the neighborhood sleeping. "Hey Rikki!" Pifer waved a hand in greeting, holding the ham in his other as he hopped down and jogged up to them. "Didn't expect to see you out here. Off to the Station, I assume?" The weasel's violet eyes fell on Taku. "And I really didn't expect to see you out here! How's the nose treating you?"

((If I do not have time to finish this tonight, please feel free to power play Pifer returning to the den.))
Last edited by JOFOXX on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

After a long and completely eventful day, Rocky and Joy finally made it back to their respective homes, and in almost no time at all they were both sound asleep.
"Good night, Cale." Rocky said as he turned over on his new comfy bed.

(Extreme character control, but i thought it necessary :\ )
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam waved to Sid as he left before going inside. She ate dinner with her parents then went upstairs and went to bed, thinking of how long a week was.

-------

Darin fell asleep curled up on the couch, the strange film had easily put him to sleep.

---------

"Night Rocky." Cale turned over in his bed and was soon asleep.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Actually, they're on the road through the woods. ))

Rikki and Taku looked up as Pifer came over the fence behind them, "Oh hi Pifer, found some nice leftovers there I see?" Rikki grinned at the ham which Pifer carried.
(( Me and Jofoxx need to IRC this... ))

==== Meanwhile... ====
Sid hopped into the back of the van, having finished loading the few bags which they needed to throw in the back of the van. (They hadn't unloaded the equipment since moving to Brookshire) He yanked the door closed behind him, slamming it shut. Meanwhile, the others got into their seats as he climbed around, checking to make sure everything was secure.
"We ready to go?" Steve asked, adjusting mirrors and things as John screwed with the maps.
"Just about..." Sid climbed over his own seat, plopping down into it, letting his tail slide through a hole which had been torn out and lined with duct-tape. He pulled his seatbelt on and yanked a large ball of catnip out of his pocket with a grin, "READY!"
The two in the front seat snickered as Paul facepalmed, swearing "-not again, you crazy stupid cat!"
And with that, the van drove off into the night...
----------------------------------------------------------------
End of Day Four.
----------------------------------------------------------------
(( Starting the new day on Saturday, which is when I'm going to be home. I'm going to set up that list from the rolecall by then. Now would be the time to post anything which happens between mid summer and fall. ))
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Brookshire Meadows: Season 2
Day 1
The night was dark and cold, silent, save for the few owls and other night animals of the forest, and the occasional passing car which drove by Brookshire Meadows in the early hours of the morning. Eventually though, the day came, the sun rising to reveal the now browning leaves on the trees which lined the streets of the Brookshire Meadows housing development, and illuminated the golden treetops of the now withering forest as it approached it's winter phase. The days were slowly shortening, the weather was getting colder, and the birds had already began to fly south. Autumn had set in in Brookshire, and with the new season came new adventures...

==== The Stray Bullets House ====
Sid let out a mangy yawn, turning over in Johnny's otherwise empty bed. Johnny had an early class, and had left with Steve, leaving Sid alone in his bed, which Sid took full advantage of. Johnny and Sid had installed curtains on the window to keep the sunlight out when they slept late like this, so Sid could go ahead and take a few more hours sleeping...

==== Rikki's Tree ====
Rikki purred in his sleep, nuzzling Taku, who was sleeping on top of him in Rikki's cozy tree-den. Taku's nose was now healed enough that the bandages no longer kept his mouth shut, though he still couldn't exert himself too much. Soon, the bandages would be off, but the scar would remain forever, much like the one on his father's leg. The two could sleep on until later in the day, when the sun had risen and warmed the forest, especially with the makeshift door covering the opening, only letting small amounts of the already diminished sunlight through and keeping the cold breeze from disturbing the warm air inside...

==== The Patterson home ====
*BZZT! BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!*
Peter-Rabbit raised his head wearily, looking up at the alarm clock as it went off. He pulled Timothy's arm off him and slid out from under the covers, stumbling over to it to his the off button. He walked wearily out into the hall, crossing it to the bathroom where he turned on the water, beginning to draw a hot bath. He shuffled back to Timothy's bed as the tub filled behind him, climbing up on it and waking Timothy up, "Hey, time to get up Timmy."
Timothy turned over a bit, resisting in his sleet before finally opening his eyes and smiling up at his cat. "Good kitty..." he reached out and gave Peter-Rabbit a hug, but the cat reluctantly squirmed out of it.
"Your bath is running." Peter-Rabbit tugged on Timmy's hand, trying to pull him out of bed.
The boy finally followed.
"What do you want for breakfast?" Peter-Rabbit asked, "Something hot?"
"Waffles." Timothy groggily replied.
Peter-Rabbit nodded, "I figured..." he left Timothy in the bathroom, closing the door behind him as he padded down the cold stairs, glad that he had a very thick layer of fur keeping him nice and warm. He went into the kitchen and started to toast some frozen waffles...

Timothy came down the stairs and into the kitchen to find a plate of warm waffles waiting for him, and his cat on the floor, eating kibble out of a bowl. He sighed, walking over to Peter-Rabbit and picking up his bowl, "No, Peter, you eat your food off the table. You're a member of the family, remember?" Peter-Rabbit looked up at him for a second before reluctantly getting up from all fours and taking a seat at the table where his bowl was, next to where Timothy was taking his seat. Timothy leaned over and gave him a hug before turning to his food, "Thank you Peter!"

After finishing their breakfasts, they had walked out into the foyer and Timothy began fishing in the closet as Peter-Rabbit went to get his backpack from the other room. Peter-Rabbit came back with Timothy's backpack slung over his shoulder, ready to take Timothy to school. Timothy struggled a bit with the zipper on his hooded jacket, Peter-Rabbit reached out and did it up for him, following it up by fastening the snaps which lined it. With Timothy thoroughly prepared for school, they set out the front door and began walking off towards the bus stop...
"So," Peter asked, "How's the new school?"
"It's nice," Timothy responded, "I kind of miss my old friends, but I'm making new ones..." he looked over at his cat, "What about you?"
Peter sighed, "I dunno, I've never been one to go out and make friends... I guess I'm more of a house-cat..." he sighed.
"What about cousin Cale? Cousin Rocky too? I bet they have a bunch of friends!"
"Yeah, but... I dunno... They live all the way over in the other development... I'd have to go all the way over there..."
Timothy sighed, "Yeah, but... You have nothing else to do. With me and my parents gone... don't you get lonely?"
Peter-Rabbit sighed, "I guess... but... I don't mind, you don't have to worry about me." he gave Timothy a smile.
Timothy looked back at him, reaching out and petting him, "Alright... if you say so..." he sighed, continuing on towards the bus-stop.
"So..." Peter-Rabbit meandered the conversation, "Who's that girl I keep seeing you with? Is she pretty? (I wouldn't really know, being a cat, you know...)"
Timothy blushed a little, "Uh, yeah... I guess... Her name's Jessie Styx, and she's really into cats, so uh..." he grinned sideways at his own cat, blushing a bit more.
His cat grinned back more, looking a bit like the Cheshire cat, "Oh really now, glad I could get you a girlfriend then." he got closer to Timothy, rubbing up against his side.
Timothy snickered, shooting back, "Shut up you creep! She is not my girlfriend!" he turned a bit more aggressive, "Hey, I'd like to see you go get a girlfriend before... er..." he instantly regretted it, looking down at the sidewalk with discomfort, "Er... sorry... I didn't mean it like... yeah..."
"Eh... It's no big deal, I don't mind... I mean, it's not like I couldn't have a girlfriend, it's just... Oh look! There's the bus!" The bus pulling up a block ahead of them spared them the awkward moment.
They quickened their pace to get there before the gaggle of students had boarded, making it in time for a few last moments. "So, you have a good day at school. I'll be here this afternoon when you get off the bus, ok?"
"Ok..." Timothy said, adjusting his jacket and glancing over at the boarding bus.
Peter-Rabbit leaned forward, bringing Timothy into a warm hug, "I love you Timmy."
Timothy hugged back, rubbing his face into his cat's warm, soft fur, "I love you too Peter, see you later..." He let go and started off towards the bus.
"Hey wait!" Peter-Rabbit called after, following at a faster pace. Timothy turned around to see his cat hand him his backpack, "Don't forget about this!"
Timothy chuckled, taking the backpack before hurrying himself onto the bus, "Thanks Peter! Bye!" he hurried into a seat as the bus started moving, leaving the cat on the corner, waving goodbye as Timothy plopped down in the seat that had been offered to him by none other than Jessie Styx.
She giggled as he sat down next to her, "Your cat looks so fluffy!"
Timothy nodded, "Mhhmm! He is! He's the coolest cat ever!"

Meanwhile, Peter-Rabbit watched the bus drive out of sight before turning around and walking back towards the sun, which was just peeking over the trees of the nearby forest, to the house. He trudged back up the stairs to Timothy's room and flopped back down on the bed, pulling a sheet back over him: he was tired, and Timothy's parents wouldn't be up for at least another hour...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ellen followed the crowd as she left the airport terminal, and went into the gate. She held her purse closely as she looked around, trying to find her owners. As she spotted them, her eyes widened with joy and she dashed off to them, "MOM! DAD!" She called as she ran to them. Her owners hurried to her and knelt down as Ellen hugged them, "I missed you guys so much! Where's Erin?" She asked. Her mom laughed, "Erin's fast asleep. He has no idea you're coming home today. We thought he'd like the surprise." Her mother said. Her dad laughed, "And we thought you'd enjoy surprising him." He said ruffling her head-fur. Ellen hugged them again, "You guys are so awesome! I love you!" She said.

After a few more minutes of hugging and talking, they made their way to the baggage claim. Ellen grabbed her guitar case, and her duffel bag. Her dad carried her suitcase, and her mom carried her trumpet case. They talked all the way back to the car and the entire ride there. They talked about everything that happened in Ellen's absence, and everything that Ellen did while she was in Wales with her Aunt Cathy. As they got home, The three of them were as quiet as dormice. Her mom and dad put in earplugs as Ellen set up her guitar and plugged it into her amp. She went into Erin's room to make sure he was still asleep. She made her way back to the guitar and smiled at her owners, "It's good to be home."

-

Erin was sleeping in his bed, still very tired from the previous day. He was all curled up in his bed, in a wonderful cozy spot. When out of nowhere, a huge, loud noise blared his eardrums, causing him to jump from his bed, flail around, scream a little, and land face-first into the ground. The noise could easily be heard around the neighborhood. He struggled to stand as he gained his bearings. He finally came to his senses and noticed that the loud noise was an electric guitar plugged into a very loud amp, on full volume. At first he didn't know what was going on. And after a second, he realized that there was only one person in their house who played the guitar. In seconds, Erin dashed out the window and ran as fast as he could to the living room. He saw his Twin sister Ellen standing there, playing the guitar, giving him a big smile, "ELLEN!" He called as he ran to her and glomped her. Ellen was very thankful for her honed reflexes and quickly put her guitar on it's stand. She ran forward and hugged Erin, "ERIN!" She called as they hugged each other, "Oh my God Ellen! I missed you so much!" "I know! I missed you too!" "How was Wales? How's Aunt Cathy? Did you have fun? Did you meet any cute boys? Did you get me anything?" "Fantastic! She's doing great! I had a blast! There were some, but they weren't my type! Of course I got you something!" The twins carried on like this for a few more minutes before dashing off to Ellen's room. Their owners stood there with a smile as they watched the two of them go crazy.

-

The two of them exchanged information for a while, laughing the whole time. Erin was wearing the brand new scarf she gave him as a souvinir. "So, little brother, are there any cute guys in this neighborhood?" "Well, there is one." "Oh really? Does Erin have a crush?" "Actually, it's more than that. Terry's my boyfriend." "Ooooh! He has a name! Oh! Is he a German Shepherd? You know, like Dash?" She said poking him in the ribs suggestively. Dash was a German Shepherd that Erin had a crush on in their old neighborhood, "Actually, no. Terry's a cat." He told her. Ellen was a little surprised, "A cat? Wow, I never knew you were a cat lover!" She joked. Cat-lovers weren't exactly "appreciated" in their old neighborhood, "I don't care if you're a cat-lover, though. You're still my little brother!" "Hey! I'm barely younger than you!" "You're still younger!" They joked.

(( tl;dr: Ellen just arrive home from her trip to Wales. She gave Erin a new scarf to wear as a souvenir. Ellen woke Erin up with a guitar solo played as loud as she could with a very loud amp. ))
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Sprawled out across his bed was Tantrum, his fur filling up his somewhat small but very comfortable dog bed. Him and his family had moved in the night before, quite late but unloaded all of their stuff in the house. Tantrum's bed was on the first floor in the living room, positioned just about right so that the morning sun would blind him every morning. And so it did this morning. As the sun hit his face, he slowly began waking up, rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

Yawning, he got out of his bed and instantly picked up the brush and began brushing out his fur, which was very long and very fluffy. Brushing it was a necessity every morning so it wouldn't get so many turfs and what'not. When he finished brushing his fur, he shook himself once to see if it all swayed properly, which it did and with a smile, he made his way to the kitchen only to be greeted by his mother, Sara. "Heey honey! Did you sleep well?" She asked, giving Tantrum a warm hug, which he returned. "I slept like a puppy!" He said happily, grabbing an apple from last nights car ride.

"Erm, do you need me home here helping you unpack today mom? Or can I go out and see if I can make a few new friends?" He asked, taking a big bite out of the apple. "Don't worry, me and dad will fix that! You go out have a bit of fun, okay?" She said, ruffling his headfur with a smile. Tantrum nodded and quickly made his way to the front door, steeping out into the cool morning. Tantrum took a deep breath and started walking. "Ahh... Autumn, how I love it. The trees all multicolored, the smell of autumn in the morning, always so inspiring." He said to himself, spotting a nearby tree to sit down at, which he did, throwing away the apple-core.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The small cave that served as Pifer's den was very good at blocking out the light, so the morning sun was never what woke the weasel up. It was more like clockwork.
Pifer woke with a snort, blinking his eyes open. He stared up at the dark ceiling of the cave for a while. Not for any particular reason, just letting his half-asleep brain kick into gear. He shifted slightly, getting more comfortable, but he realized a weight was hindering his movements. He turned his head, smiling at the sleeping form of Kylie lying next to him. Might as well let her sleep a bit longer. He thought, closing his eyes again...

-----------------------------

Terry's eyes shot open as a loud beeping(more like honking) pierced into his slumber. He sat up quickly, hearing a yelp and thumping around along with the alarm. Then it was silent. "...Ian?" The blue cat stood up on his knees, peering over the bed he had been sleeping beside. An auburn-furred paw rose from the opposite side, giving a thumbs up. "I'm ok!" The little corgi stumbled up, his headfur tussled and one ear flopping drowsily to the side. "I have got to get a new alarm clock." This caused both of them to break into fits of giggles, and Terry grabbed his collar, throwing Ian his. "Oh, get over it, scaredy-dog." Ian snatched the collar out of the air, chuckling. "What? That alarm is pure devilry." The two joked and teased as they got ready, a lot more relaxed than they had been at the beginning of summer, and eventually headed down for breakfast.

Several minutes later, they were strolling down the sidewalk, enjoying the cool morning air. Ian had his over-sized ears pulled back under his red bandanna, a vest of the same color pulled on; and Terry walked along with an emerald-green scarf wrapped around his neck. Their breath puffed out in clouds as they spoke. "So, you off to find Erin I guess?" "Yeah... I kinda want to spend as much time with him as I can. I won't be around much longer." Terry's voice was crest-fallen, and Ian nodded sadly. "Yeah, your mom should be showing up any day now." The blue tom sighed, scuffing his foot against the ground. "I just hope I'll be able to come back and visit again soon..." His little corgi friend gave him a quick hug, patting him on the back. "Of course you will. You can come stay with us anytime!" The two exchanged a warm smile. "Thanks."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin and Ellen were happily talking for a while until they decided to go explore the neighborhood, "You have to meet everyone! And you have to see everything!" Erin said, which made Ellen laugh, "Well, it might take a while to see everything. Let's just start with this neighborhood." She suggested. Erin nodded, "You wait for me outside. I have to go take a shower and stuff." He said as he went to the bathroom. Ellen put on her red neckerchief and headed out the door. She leaned against a tree as she waited.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry took off and ran ahead as he and Ian neared Erin's house, his green scarf flapping in the wind. He spotted his canine sweetheart(or what he thought was him) standing against a tree just outside. With a wide grin and a squeal he dove at the dog he thought was Erin, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Mornin!" He cooed, hanging off of Ellen's shoulders. Then he noticed the neckerchief. "Ohh! What's this? Going for a new look? Me likey!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ellen was surprised when Terry tackled her, "GAH!" She stared at him with confused eyes, "Um, hello?" She asked. Her voice was obviously different from Erin's. It was obviously a girl's voice. She chuckled nervously, "Y-you must be Terry. I'm Erin's twin sister, Ellen." She told him.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry stared up at Ellen for a minute, and then he grinned, hugging her even tighter. Most people would have been embarrassed by something like that, but not Terry. "It's so great to meet you! Erin's told me so much about you!" He released Ellen, stepping back and smiling shyly. "Heh, sorry about that. You guys look exactly alike!"

Ian had walked up just in time to hear Ellen speak. He gave her a timid waved, that same nervous half-smile on his face. "Hi..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ellen laughed a bit, "Yeah, we get that a lot." She joked. She waved to Ian as he approached them, "Hey!" She said with a smile. Erin opened the door to go outside, and he wore a big grin when he saw Terry, "Terry!" He called as he ran up to him and hugged him. He waved to Ian, "Hey Ian! I see you guys met my sister!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry's eyes lit up when Erin came through the door, and he clung tightly to the hug. "Mornin!" The blue tom turned his head in Ellen's direction, still clinging to Erin. "Yeah! You didn't tell me she was coming into town!" He prodded Erin's chest with a face of mock-injury.

Ian couldn't help but laugh, stifling it with his paw.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin laughed and kissed the funny feline on his forehead, "Neither did I, actually. Mom and Dad thought it would be funny if they didn't tell me she was coming home, for a surprise." He said. Ellen gave a wide smile, "And I thought it would be funny if I woke him up with a guitar solo using four of my loudest amps blasted as high as they could!" She said triumphantly. Erin shot a fake-angry look at her, "My ears still hurt, thank you very much." Ellen kept her wide grin, "You're welcome!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit walked into the kitchen, looking up at Timothy's parents, who were now going about breakfast in the kitchen, "Good morning." he said, looking about.
"Good morning Peter!" Ms Patterson chirped back, flashing him a smile, "How was Timothy?"
"Good. He got on the bus with his backpack and jacket."
"That's good to hear. So what are you going to do today?"
"I was thinking of vaccuming the house again... I guess it's dirty again..."
Ms Patterson sighed, "Peter, why don't you go do something fun for once? What about going to your cousin's house? He's not too far away, and I'm sure he'd love to play with you!"
"But... What about... What if Timmy comes back?" Peter looked for an excuse to not have to go do things.
"Then you'll see him when you get home! Peter, you're always so dismal when Timothy's not here, go have some fun! Timmy has friends other than you, you don't see him every second of the day." She sat down the pan she was frying herself an egg in to bend down and pet him, "You're such a good pet cat, you deserve to have a life of your own, don't you?"
Peter-Rabbit didn't respond, he just stared off into space, not wanting to have this conversation.
"How about this Peter: we'll both leave at the same time, and you can go over to cousin Cale's house and play with him for a while. If you want to come home at any time, you can just comeback and let yourself in, but please try and have some fun for a change!"
"Alright..." Peter-Rabbit said, weakly nodding. He didn't really feel comfortable doing it, but he was totally obedient.
Ms Patterson smiled, "Good!" she turned back to her breakfast...

About an hour later, Peter-Rabbit was squirming his way over a fence, taking a shortcut to where he was pretty sure the other Patterson family lived. He was looking around a bit when something hit him in the back of the head.
"Ack!" he looked down, seeing an apple-core lying tmbling away, "Hey, who threw that?" he said aloud...
(( The answer is Tantrum ))
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Tantrum almost jumped at the reply while he turned his head towards the source of the sound. He stood up and brushed off his fur gently before walking over to Peter-Rabbit, bowing apologetically. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you.". He said with a smile and extended his paw. "I'm Tantrum, I moved in last night."
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry giggled, nuzzling Erin. "Well that was cool of them! A good surprise is always nice!"

Ian cast a curious glance at Ellen, tilting his head. "How long are you going to be in town?"

(Faaaaaaaaiiiiiilllll post! >.< )
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled and held Terry as he nuzzled him, "Yeah, surprises are good. Plus, she got me this really nice scarf!" He said, taking it off to show Terry and Ian.

Ellen smiled at Ian, "I'm actually living here permanently." She told him, "What about you and Terry? Where do you guys live?" She asked.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Meeka hopped out of the car as soon as it stopped in front of their new house, running past the moving men and into the house while carrying a box of books. The raccoon ran upstairs and into her new room, some of her belongings already in the room. She set the box down and looked around her the room."This can wait till later." Meeka took off down the stairs and was almost out the door before her parents stopped her.

"What's the the rush? Don't you want to unpack your things?" Jessica asked, smiling down at Meeka.

"I'm gonna go look around, meet some of the neighbors, explore the forest." She smiled cutely, hoping her parents wouldn't object. How could she unpack her things when there was a huge forest to explore?

Steve chuckled and ruffled Meeka's head-fur,they had long known about Meeka's curiosity. "Alright, but don't get into any trouble and make sure to come back lunch. The last thing we need is for you to get lost in the woods."

Meeka nodded and hugged her parents. "You both worry too much, I'll be perfectly fine! I'll see you for lunch!" She smiled and took off out the front door, quickly heading towards the forest and climbing the fence separating her from it. She stood in awe for a moment, looking up at all the tall trees. "Wow, there are so many great trees! How am I going to decide which one to climb first?" She thought for a moment before taking off into the forest, deciding to climb the tallest tree she could find.

(Will do my other Chars later when I'm not tired)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku groggily made his way through the woods. He didn't usually get up at this time, but he'd had to relieve himself, and he was hungry enough to go grab some berries while he was outside. He trudged down the path, rubbing a bit at the bandages on his snout: it was still healing, and was sore from being slept on a bit. He looked idly over towards a noise he'd heard in the distance, taking a few steps as a detour, stopping at the leaf-covered edge of a long, steep decline. He peered down at the brown figure trudging about at it's base. 'Hmm... That's not someone I've seen before, is it? What is that, a badger? Maybe another weasel? I wonder if-ACK!!' Taku had lost his balance, which had been poor while his nose healed, slipping on some leaves and falling forward. He let out a long, shrill screech as he rolled uncontrollably down the hill, barreling straight towards whoever was at the base...

==== Back in the development ====
Tobee wrote:Tantrum almost jumped at the reply while he turned his head towards the source of the sound. He stood up and brushed off his fur gently before walking over to Peter-Rabbit, bowing apologetically. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you.". He said with a smile and extended his paw. "I'm Tantrum, I moved in last night."
Peter-Rabbit tilted his head a bit before slowly extending his paw and shaking Tantrum's, "Oh hi. I'm Peter-Rabbit. It's nice to meet you..." He was a tad shy at randomly meeting a new pet, but moved himself through the process of it...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Tantrum shook Peter-Rabbits paw with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Peter-Rabbit!" He cheerfully said, his black eyes staring into Peter-Rabbit's eyes. He looked around after a while, he could use a tour-guide for the neighborhood. "Say, you wouldn't mind showing me around the neighborhood? Or are you busy with something this morning?" He asked with a convincing smile. (Cha-7)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry made an approving oh sound, fingering the scarf as he looked it over. "This is cool!" He exclaimed, his eyes running over the multi-colored cloth. When Ellen answered Ian's question, the blue tomcat looked up quickly, a surprised look on his face. "You're staying?!"

"That's nice! I'm sure you guys will be grateful for being able to live together again." He smiled as he spoke, and nodded his head over his shoulder, indicating the sidewalk they had come from. "I live just a few blocks back that way. Maybe we can hang out some before Terry has to leave in a few days." He said this like it was old news, forgetting that Ellen didn't know this.

Terry's cheerful mood was instantly dampened.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin's cheerful mood was instantly dampened the second Ian said that, "I don't want you to go!" He said almost glomping Terry. Ellen frowned, "Guys, don't be sad. I'm sure you two can see eachother on occasion. And you can still talk on the phone, too." She said before turning to Ian, "But yeah, that sounds like a fun idea." She said.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian felt immediately sorry for bringing up the subject. "S-Sorry..." He stuttered, blushing as he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's alright. We just need to make the most of what's left. And we'll definitely be in contact!" He nuzzled Erin's cheek affectionately as he spoke, smiling slightly.

Ian smiled sheepishly as well, still looking embarrassed. He looked up at Ellen trying to shake it off by responding to her. "Yeah, there's plenty to do around her in the span of a few days, but you still need to be shown around right?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin nuzzled Terry back, "Of course! And maybe I can visit you sometime! Oh, it'll be cool to meet your parents!" He said, happy.

Ellen nodded at the corgi, "Yeah, that sounds good. See the sights, meet some people." She said.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry perked up a lot at that, grinning widely. "That'd be awesome! I bet my mom would love you!" He hugged Erin tightly, but then seemed to remember there were other pets with them. "Ah, but Ian's right. We need to show your sister around!"

"And meeting the other pets sounds like a good idea too." Ian said, nodding.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kylie blinked a few times while taking in a deep breath, letting out a yawn. She made a few small little movements to wake up the rest of herself. She looked around until her eyes fell upon Pifer next to her. "I think he's still asleep..." she smiled to herself. She giggled and whispered while she moved her paw close to his face, "I think someone needs to wake up," adding a little note to the last words.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tobee wrote:Tantrum shook Peter-Rabbits paw with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Peter-Rabbit!" He cheerfully said, his black eyes staring into Peter-Rabbit's eyes. He looked around after a while, he could use a tour-guide for the neighborhood. "Say, you wouldn't mind showing me around the neighborhood? Or are you busy with something this morning?" He asked with a convincing smile. (Cha-7)
"Oh, I uh..." Peter-Rabbit scratched the back of his head, "I don't actually live in this development, I'm just here to visit my cousins, Cale and Rocky." He looked around, "I guess you could... uh... follow me if you want... He wouldn't mind..." he looked off in the direction of the Patterson house...
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Taku groggily made his way through the woods. He didn't usually get up at this time, but he'd had to relieve himself, and he was hungry enough to go grab some berries while he was outside. He trudged down the path, rubbing a bit at the bandages on his snout: it was still healing, and was sore from being slept on a bit. He looked idly over towards a noise he'd heard in the distance, taking a few steps as a detour, stopping at the leaf-covered edge of a long, steep decline. He peered down at the brown figure trudging about at it's base. 'Hmm... That's not someone I've seen before, is it? What is that, a badger? Maybe another weasel? I wonder if-ACK!!' Taku had lost his balance, which had been poor while his nose healed, slipping on some leaves and falling forward. He let out a long, shrill screech as he rolled uncontrollably down the hill, barreling straight towards whoever was at the base...
Meeka skidded to a stop, looking to her left to see a furry body right before it crashed into her. She tried to scream and run away but the furry form crashed into her, sending her to land on her back with the wind knocked out of her.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled, "Yeah! It'll be really great to introduce you to everyone!" He said. Ellen nodded, "It would be kinda funny if we tricked someone, seeing as we're identical twins." Ellen joked, half serious. They did look exactly alike, except Ellen's eyes were darker than Erin's.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku continued to scream as he slammed into the other animal, tumbling to a stop on top of it. "ACK!! SORRY!!" he yelped, struggling to get up, propping himself up on his hands, still on top of them, "Are you ok??" he looked down at them below him: it was another Raccoon! ...And a female! "You're a girl!" he exclaimed with wide, blinking eyes.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Meeka coughed as air entered her longs again, blinking up at the raccoon in front of her."...And you're a raccoon too!" Meeka had never seen another raccoon in person before, they weren't a common pet.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku stared down for a few seconds before remembering himself, "Oh! Sorry!" He rolled off of the girl and onto his feet, reaching down to take her hand and pull her back up, "I'm... I'm really sorry about that, I... I guess I lost my balance... heh...."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Meeka took the raccoon's paw and stood up, looking up down at the other raccoon as he spoke. She slowly circled around him, making one complete circle before she realized what she was doing. "Oh, Sorry! I've never seen another raccoon in person before... I'm Meeka by the way." She smiled and held out her paw.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku watched her examine him, blinking at her, still surprised. 'Never seen another raccoon before? She must mean outside of her family. I guess she doesn't get out much... Doesn't look very toughened...' Suddenly, he realized that she was introducing herself, "Oh! I'm Taku!" he rubbed his paw against his stomach and held it out to her as he started sniffing hers.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kylie blinked a few times while taking in a deep breath, letting out a yawn. She made a few small little movements to wake up the rest of herself. She looked around until her eyes fell upon Pifer next to her. "I think he's still asleep..." she smiled to herself. She giggled and whispered while she moved her paw close to his face, "I think someone needs to wake up," adding a little note to the last words.
Pifer had never fallen back to sleep. When he felt Kylie stirring alongside him, he cracked his eyelids slightly. The weasel smiled inwardly as Kylie's hand past over his face, then he shot a hand up, grabbing her by the wrist. He tugged her onto himself, careful not to be rough about it; and grinned devilishly at her, violet eyes wide open now. "Mornin, sleeping beauty!"

----------------------------
ctcmjh wrote:Erin smiled, "Yeah! It'll be really great to introduce you to everyone!" He said. Ellen nodded, "It would be kinda funny if we tricked someone, seeing as we're identical twins." Ellen joked, half serious. They did look exactly alike, except Ellen's eyes were darker than Erin's.
Terry smiled at that, giggling uncontrollably. "But Ellen. You've already done that!" He burst out laughing, Ian chuckling as well.